Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+31
GarryB
limb
Airbornewolf
nomadski
RTN
ALAMO
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Arrow
Aristide
par far
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
JohninMK
Sujoy
35 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5356
    Points : 5460
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:41 am

    Mir wrote:

    But now it seems that some people believe that Big Pharma is the key to good health Laughing


    Yep...sadly Garryb is a perfect example of the wave ,that general society is.  This is why i was saying
    the most dangerous thing , by far ,that exist in this planet  is human ignorance.  It is human ignorance and human stupidity which is ignorance on steroids ,what makes people to blindly follow any thing ,without using their logic or common sense.  The most common form of ignorance is the one that follows blindly their major institutions , in politics , in religion , in science , in media , is all the same  shit..  you can't blindly trust in major institutions everything they claim  , because those institutions are the ones that those evil and super rich people targets to influence first.  

    So is kind of funny that Garryb that portray himself as "anti liberal"  ,but have no problem to follows to the letter their policies , on this pandemic ,which are the ones pushing for this you can't live without are genetical experiments , that are banning medicine that effectively stop the virus from spreading  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  not under their control and that use their media and bribed scientist and doctors ,to push for poison crap in all population.  No

    This is about common sense , nothing more and nothing else.. if a terrorist advertise you something , and force you to take it , the common sense for those that have any ,should raise suspicion and alarm ,and need to stay away from whatever crap any institution that terrorist factions controls ,wants population to take.

    Garryb is fully aware of genetical modified food crap ,that the FDA promotes on population ,
    he is aware too of anglo system media propaganda.. well aware of anglo system Alqaeda terrorism , and their biological criminal experiments in their own civilian population ,which i posted evidence of it..  he also aware how the anglo west controls major international organizations ,as they have been using them to ban Russia from the olympics , and block russia vaccines ,that appears to work from the world. Still somehow , he manage to blindly trust in the western system promoted vaccines. Rolling Eyes
    as if their past record and history of crime and terrorism no longer counts.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

    in more news..

    More problems for the poisonous genetical crap ,that liberals in the west promotes , Russia is announcing a covid 19 medicine that stop the virus , by stopping its reproduction..

    The trial with Mir-19, the Russian drug that slows the growth of the coronavirus in the body, is progressing

    https://newsbeezer.com/mexicoeng/the-trial-with-mir-19-the-russian-drug-that-slows-the-growth-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-body-is-progressing/

    https://newsbeezer.com/mexicoeng/the-trial-with-mir-19-the-russian-drug-that-slows-the-growth-of-the-coronavirus-in-the-body-is-progressing/

    Wondering what kind of excuse garryb will have for people using medicine ,of a completely safe non intrusive medicine , with no secondary effects ,that effectively kills the virus ,instead of using an intrusive genetical poison ,that only last 6 months ,need to be taken yearly ,does not work and have injured hundreds of thousands and killed 50k+ .and have been returned to the pharma in the millions their shipments for contamination and quality controls.


    Mir likes this post

    PapaDragon dislikes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:21 am

    The Western propaganda is practically all based on lies and it will never change. They have a very long list but the WMD is arguably one of the biggest -but for me personally the covid scam is by far the winner in that category.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33572
    Points : 34086
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 pm

    Because prevention of a vaccination that stops the virus spreading could eliminate the virus from the list of the worlds problems for good, while having a drug to treat the virus is excellent but it is also the US way of doing things... don't prevent with vaccinations, treat with drugs to get a forever income for.

    I would say both are important.

    They have a very long list but the WMD is arguably one of the biggest -but for me personally the covid scam is by far the winner in that category.

    So Covid that has killed millions of people is more of a scam than WMDs that were searched for and proven to have not existed... how many Iraqis do you think were killed by that scam? More than the 4.7 million killed? And of course it isn't over yet.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:35 pm

    GarryB wrote: So Covid that has killed millions of people is more of a scam than WMDs that were searched for and proven to have not existed... how many Iraqis do you think were killed by that scam? More than the 4.7 million killed? And of course it isn't over yet.

    We all know by now that the flu miraculously disappeared from the earth since the out brake of the pandemic. You apparently believe that covid killed off the flu virus which is as unscientific as can be!

    Anyway stats shows that nearly 3 million died from the flu in 2018 on planet Earth. That would give you an average of around 6 million deaths over 2 years. We are now in the 19th month of the pandemic and as you say - 4.7 million died so far. We can deduct from that, that less than 6 million will die from covid over a 2 year period. Therefor Covid deaths is no more than the average deaths you get FROM THE FLU in a year. Remember now flu doesn't exist. I have explained this previously but hopefully this time around you may get it?

    On the other hand - people that die as a result of unnatural events like war and economic warfare is quite something else!

    Vann7 likes this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5199
    Points : 5231
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  franco Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:56 pm

    Actually the flu is still killing people just at a much lower rate... suspect masks, social distancing and better hygiene a factor.

    https://www.worldometers.info/

    GarryB likes this post

    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:12 pm

    franco wrote:Actually the flu is still killing people just at a much lower rate... suspect masks, social distancing and better hygiene a factor.

    https://www.worldometers.info/

    This year only around 360 000 have so far died of the flu...a vast number less than your usual annual deaths.

    One should ask why is the figure so much less than previous years - you argue that masks and all the rest is the reason, and it could be a valid argument BUT it is clear from how figures are manipulated to feed the covid fear factor that they actually included the vast majority of flu deaths as covid deaths. You may not believe that but you can consider the following:


    A pulmonary disease doctor named Andre Dias petitioned a Lisbon court to provide verified COVID-19 mortality data.

    According to the ruling the number of verified COVID-19 deaths from January 2020 to April 2021 is only 152, and not around 17,000 as claimed by government ministries.

    These 152 COVID deaths in Portugal was from January 1, 2020, to April 18, 2021.

    All the “others” died for various reasons, although their PCR test was positive.

    This - I believe - is a universal "trend" when it comes to covid deaths - BUT even so it is no more than the normal death rate.

    Vann7 and kvs like this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5356
    Points : 5460
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:41 pm

    Mir wrote:
    franco wrote:Actually the flu is still killing people just at a much lower rate... suspect masks, social distancing and better hygiene a factor.

    https://www.worldometers.info/

    This year only around 360 000 have so far died of the flu...a vast number less than your usual annual deaths.

    One should ask why is the figure so much less than previous years - you argue that masks and all the rest is the reason, and it could be a valid argument BUT it is clear from how figures are manipulated to feed the covid fear factor that they actually included the vast majority of flu deaths as covid deaths. You may not believe that but you can consider the following:


    A pulmonary disease doctor named Andre Dias petitioned a Lisbon court to provide verified COVID-19 mortality data.

    According to the ruling the number of verified COVID-19 deaths from January 2020 to April 2021 is only 152, and not around 17,000 as claimed by government ministries.

    These 152 COVID deaths in Portugal was from January 1, 2020, to April 18, 2021.

    All the “others” died for various reasons, although their PCR test was positive.

    This - I believe - is a universal "trend" when it comes to covid deaths - BUT even so it is no more than the normal death rate.

    That's correct.. the manipulation of covid19 statistics..  And this is not told by me ,but by Doctors ,in a conference ,right when covid19 pandemic was starting , they exposed the fraud of covid19 deaths in america. that the CDC are pressuring hospitals directors ,and funeral services to write inn, in every death certificate , covid19 death ,  whenever that is possible.. and to not bother with authopsy ,to reveal the real cause of the death. Shocked

    I suppose Garryb had a chance to see what real doctors who own private clinics in california ,
    told about this topic..

    How the Federal Government in US is manipulating statistics , to make covid19 much worse than what really is.  



    but he continue behaving as if those doctors don't exist and the other endless list of doctors ,
    that have already said ,this genetical vaccines designed for control of society ,and with the option
    to murder millions of their choice later , whenever they want it.

    this is old topic ,this criminal fraud , of manipulating the numbers in a major emergency pandemic was exposed , during the first 6 months of the pandemic. and he knows this..
    but because he is hates to any integrity and honesty , and enjoys deceiving people , for reasons i can't understand , he pretends that the numbers , their lovely liberals controlled institutions in the west give them are accurate but they are not.  No

    He also conventiently ignores the norway incident ,where 30% of those vaccinated in a health care center died. and even nurses who worked there got serious side effects and required hospitalizations ,after getting the pfizer shot . This information came from nothing less than the owner of the clinic.
    and was reported at RT.com.

    So this incident ,combined with japan health industry , lucky findings of 1.6 millions contaminated moderna shots under close inspection and that returned them. proof beyond doubt.

    That anglo western vaccines can be as dangerous , as poison or metalic substances in
    your veins..
    and can wipe out people in any place , in an enourmously massive casualty rate.
    30% of people killed in a clinic and 1,8 millions infested vaccines discovered not by moderna ,but by japan , is not a small thing Garryb.  not a small thing..  but like i said, i could care less garryb ,if you want to drink acid , you can do it , to your heart content , it will not make me lose a sleep a night.

    i only post here , to do my own contribution , to try educate people ,how dangerous the vaccines can be.. that is a huge mistake , to calculate its safety , by adding all numbers world wide , because there is a very serious disparity in performance of those vaccines ,from place to place..

    in some places there are "perfect record"  or at least media don't report anything, and in other places is a genocide of people.. up to 30% mortality rate in some places. Garryb also choose to ignore the many doctors , that their jobs is to authorize this vaccines in people like him ,who have spoken against this killer shots..  So go ahead , but you convince no one in this forum , you are actually alone and isolated in your defense of this dangerous genetical experiments.

    PapaDragon dislikes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33572
    Points : 34086
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:42 am

    One should ask why is the figure so much less than previous years - you argue that masks and all the rest is the reason, and it could be a valid argument BUT it is clear from how figures are manipulated to feed the covid fear factor that they actually included the vast majority of flu deaths as covid deaths.

    So that is how your mind works... problem... sensible solution... there has to be government corruption and conspiracy too.

    Governments don't get extra brownie points for the number of covid deaths they have... there is no advantage to boosting or faking numbers in that regard...

    Here in New Zealand even though we had a month or two of lockdowns initially last year and a couple of weeks lockdown recently, most people are using hand sanitisers in every shop and are thinking more about germs and how they spread.

    A pulmonary disease doctor named Andre Dias petitioned a Lisbon court to provide verified COVID-19 mortality data.

    According to the ruling the number of verified COVID-19 deaths from January 2020 to April 2021 is only 152, and not around 17,000 as claimed by government ministries.

    These 152 COVID deaths in Portugal was from January 1, 2020, to April 18, 2021.

    All the “others” died for various reasons, although their PCR test was positive.

    This - I believe - is a universal "trend" when it comes to covid deaths - BUT even so it is no more than the normal death rate.

    So assuming everything you say is true 152 sounds incredibly low for such a large population even for normal flu... it is amusing you think people who died with multiple causes suddenly stop being covid deaths... that is very selective of you... sounds like you are the one manipulating the numbers in fact... these deaths will be a combination of factors, all of which likely contributed to their deaths, why ignore Covid as a factor?

    If everyone dying of cancer gets hit by a bus and cancer deaths suddenly plummet, or the law changes and assisted suicide becomes legal and all of a sudden no one dies from Cancer... they all top themselves... does that mean cancer is no longer a problem... can you honestly say cancer has been eliminated as a threat to society based on that?

    Might come as a shock but people in New Zealand still have sniffles and the flu is not gone here, despite all the measures...
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1898
    Points : 1939
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:06 pm

    Mir wrote:They ARE laughing at us. First it was Barack Obama’s birthday party, then the Met Gala and now the Emmys. Apparently "performers" are exempt!?
    The LA County defended the gathering, insisting that neither the celebrities nor the organizers had done anything wrong. Film, television and music productions are exempted and they argue that since the Emmys were televised, they fall under this category - fucking amazing stuff!

    Not to mention how the political elite breached their own rules on a regular basis.

    The White House and Congess in the U.S. made themselves exempt from mandatory Covid vaccine!

    Mir likes this post

    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1898
    Points : 1939
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:09 pm



    'Covid is going to just become a cold': Vaccine pioneer says virus will get weaker all the time as Whitty says every child is going to get it, unless they are jabbed
    Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert said Covid unlikely to mutate into deadlier variant

    Said viruses tend to 'become less virulent as they circulate' through population
    Professor Whitty says all schoolchildren will come into contact with Covid
    England's chief medical officer warned all who remain unjabbed will be infected


    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10017431/Professor-Chris-Whitty-warns-unjabbed-youngsters-infected.html?fbclid=IwAR2tT2vJOfJZblcCIrc8JJBKrtODl6jrfDNfDx-BktbJuGvEAV7xIsrVUvU

    Mir likes this post

    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1898
    Points : 1939
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:13 pm

    White House opposes NDAA provision banning dishonorable discharge for COVID-19 vaccine refusal
    Bill would prohibit service members from receiving a dishonorable discharge for refusing vaccine

    The White House said it "strongly opposes" a provision in the 2022 defense spending bill that would block the Pentagon from dishonorably discharging a service member who refuses to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

    A section in the House version of the National Defense Authorization Act would limit military commanders' options for disciplining those who fail to comply with the vaccination mandate, the White House Office of Management and Budget said in a statement of administration policy Wednesday.


    The Biden administration, earlier this month, mandated vaccines for all employees of the executive branch. The mandate does not apply to the legislative or judicial branches of government, the White House confirmed to Fox News, meaning Congress and the federal court system, as well as their staffers, are exempt from the requirement.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-opposes-ndaa-banning-dishonorable-discharge-covid-19-vaccine-refusal?fbclid=IwAR3lB70JN4TOlAQ8p0CdRAHTBPnjqBjuDEv2BkXa1wwaDKafYQmFQuvtIBw
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1898
    Points : 1939
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:17 pm


    Government Sources by Subject: [U.S. Executive Branch] Departments and Agencies
    Introduction
    Executive departments are government units under the direct President supervision. The President's Cabinet includes the Vice President, heads of the 15 executive departments below, and the Attorney General. There are hundreds of federal agencies and commissions with various responsibilities. Visit USA.gov for a current list of federal agencies, commissions and departments.

    Each executive department collects and publishes unique information. Consult the departmental pages listed below, and the links to highlighted publications, resources, agencies and administrations to learn more! Other agencies and administrations are highlighted in boxes in the right column. Also recommended: UCSD's guide on Accountability resources (Inspector Generals' reports).

    Quick Links to Department Pages
    A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies at USA.gov
    Department of Agriculture
    Department of Commerce
    Department of Defense
    Department of Education
    Department of Energy
    Department of Health & Human Services
    Department of Homeland Security
    Department of Housing & Urban Development
    Department of the Interior
    Department of Justice
    Department of Labor
    Department of State
    Department of Transportation
    Department of the Treasury
    Department of Veterans Affairs


    https://guides.lib.uw.edu/research/govpubs-quick-links/exec-departments_agencies
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter


    Posts : 1898
    Points : 1939
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:23 pm

    The legislative branch is made up of the House and Senate, known collectively as the Congress. Among other powers, the legislative branch makes all laws, declares war, regulates interstate and foreign commerce and controls taxing and spending policies.


    https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-legislative-branch/

    NOT MANDATED FOR THESE

    The Judicial Branch

    The Supreme Court

    Federal Courts

    Federal Judges

    The Constitution gives Congress the authority to establish other federal courts to handle cases that involve federal laws including tax and bankruptcy, lawsuits involving U.S. and state governments or the Constitution, and more. Other federal judicial agencies and programs support the courts and research judicial policy.

    Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
    Bankruptcy Courts
    Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
    Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
    Court of Federal Claims
    Court of International Trade
    Federal Court Interpreters
    Federal Judicial Center
    Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
    Supreme Court of the United States
    Tax Court
    U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
    U.S. Courts of Appeal
    U.S. Sentencing Commission



    NOT MANDATED FOR THESE:
    Congress
    The legislative branch is made up of the House and Senate, known collectively as the Congress. Among other powers, the legislative branch makes all laws, declares war, regulates interstate and foreign commerce and controls taxing and spending policies.
    The legislative branch includes Congress and the agencies that support its work.
    Architect of the Capitol
    Congressional Budget Office
    Congressional Research Service
    Copyright Office
    Government Accountability Office
    Government Publishing Office
    House Office of Inspector General
    House Office of the Clerk
    Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
    Library of Congress
    Medicaid and CHIP Payment and Access Commission
    Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
    Office of Compliance
    Open World Leadership Center
    Stennis Center for Public Service
    U.S. Botanic Garden
    U.S. Capitol Police
    U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
    U.S. House of Representatives
    U.S. Senate


    https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-judicial-branch/

    https://www.usa.gov/branches-of-government
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:25 pm

    @Gary

    I'm surprised I thought that by now most of you knew that hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus.
    This has been widely known since day one of the pandemic.

    https://www.foxnews.com/health/hospitals-medicare-patients-cost-coronavirus

    Medicare is paying hospitals $13,000 for patients admitted with COVID-19 diagnoses and $39,000 if those patients are placed on ventilators.

    Even "fact checkers" like Snopes had to admit their was some truth to this Laughing Laughing

    "making some wonder whether there is a financial impetus to overstate coronavirus numbers, with others calling such potential abuse "unlikely." who are the idiots saying unlikely? it's obvious what it's happening." as someone commented on the fox news page.

    Now why would anybody want to overstate covid fatality numbers? I don't know maybe it has something to do with vaccines dunno Laughing

    kvs likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:27 pm

    franco wrote:Actually the flu is still killing people just at a much lower rate... suspect masks, social distancing and better hygiene a factor.

    https://www.worldometers.info/

    The flu is airborne and has a higher antigenic drift than Covid. If social distancing and masks were so effective, then they would suppress
    Covid better than the flu. Clearly, the flu numbers are finagled and not credible.

    Still no information about interaction of the flu virus with Covid. As expected.

    Mir likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33572
    Points : 34086
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:51 am

    Said viruses tend to 'become less virulent as they circulate' through population
    Professor Whitty says all schoolchildren will come into contact with Covid

    They do and they don't... the flu will evolve into different varieties and you might become very resistant to the local variety... to the point of becoming totally immune to its negative effects, but the varieties of the flu in other regions will evolve differently and will almost become different viruses that your immunity wont protect you from... that is why vaccines are needed to stop it from diversifying and evolving.

    I don't think Ebola or Marburg hemorrhagic fevers will become nicer as they circulate...

    I'm surprised I thought that by now most of you knew that hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus.
    This has been widely known since day one of the pandemic.

    That is just American corruption... the fact that you think that applies in the rest of the world and that everyone is so cold and manipulative is interesting.

    Still no information about interaction of the flu virus with Covid. As expected.

    Most countries are probably busy focussing on Covid... and their second priority would probably be all the people who were told they need scans to check for cancer but now all available beds and resources are for covid patients so people with lumps have to wait... likely a death sentence for many because people can't be bothered to get vaccinated so the rest of the world needs to pay for their hospital bed to be ready for them when they need it...

    I am sure the cancer patients will understand...
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 am

    That is just American corruption... the fact that you think that applies in the rest of the world and that everyone is so cold and manipulative is interesting.

    They all drink from the same trough in the West. Why do you think a vaccine like Sputnik V is not recognized (approved) in our countries whist all studies have shown it to be the safest by far?

    Said viruses tend to 'become less virulent as they circulate' through population
    This is ancient news for any virologists who has any credibility. Luc Montagnier is a Nobel Prize winner for his work on HIV - go look what he has to say of this scam.
    Mir
    Mir


    Posts : 1931
    Points : 1935
    Join date : 2021-06-10

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Mir Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:17 am

    Psychopath at work >>

    https://www.rt.com/news/535844-australia-freedom-human-rights-covid/

    In a virtual address to the UN General Assembly on Friday, Morrison talked up Australia’s belief in “a world order that favors freedom,” in “respecting the rights and freedoms of the individual” and “in the inherent dignity of all people... no matter the circumstances.”

    Morrison had barely spoken before Australian libertarian activist Randall Evans put together a video showcasing the Aussie PM’s lofty words alongside footage of ordinary Australians being brutalized by police for breaching the country’s draconian coronavirus restrictions.

    Visuals of a young woman choked out by a police officer for not wearing a face mask, and a couple wrestled to the ground by cops for going unmasked on a beach, didn’t seem to align too well with the politician’s message to the world.

    kvs likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5356
    Points : 5460
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:47 pm

    Mir wrote:
    That is just American corruption... the fact that you think that applies in the rest of the world and that everyone is so cold and manipulative is interesting.

    They all drink from the same trough in the West. Why do you think a vaccine like Sputnik V is not recognized (approved) in our countries whist all studies have shown it to be the safest by far?

    Said viruses tend to 'become less virulent as they circulate' through population
    This is ancient news for any virologists who has any credibility. Luc Montagnier is a Nobel Prize winner for his work on HIV - go look what he has to say of this scam.

    Dont waste too much time with Garryb. He is not stupid , he is simply a liar , with a clear agenda to disinform.

    NewZealand ,"incentive" to lie ,their covid19 numbers , are the same ones that every other european nation have , to follow American sanctions ,and European union sanctions , no matter how ridiculous and bad are for their economy.  And new zealand is a colony of the anglo system ,just like Canada and australia , so they follow to the letter ,everything Americans demands them to do.

    So that's their "incentive" , they don't want to become the next venezuela under sanctions , so they follow every demand of the anglo western system , this is exactly the reason why they can't use Russia vaccines in their country , they have been told not to do it .

    Even the prime minister of new zealand got in trouble , for refusing to condemn China , because they were given that order , and demanded it , and was doing business with china , ignoring the anglo western war with them..  and the prime minister Jacinda Ardern was pressured to go back to reality ,
    that New Zealand is not a sovereign country but a colony of washington DC.

    So is great that Garry ,himself , told right here in this page of discussion..


    quote mir :  I'm surprised I thought that by now most of you knew that hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus.
    This has been widely known since day one of the pandemic.

    quote Garryb  : That is just American corruption... the fact that you think that applies in the rest of the world and that everyone is so cold and manipulative is interesting.



    So is great that Garryb admit That american politics ,its federal government are corrupt ,including
    with data manipulation of real covid deaths ,by doctors in hospitals..

    the question is ,what makes him to think , this corruption do not extends to the pharma industry ? Rolling Eyes

    if they pressure private clinics , private hospitals and doctors to cheat , to steal , to deceive and lie ,
    when it comes to the pandemic , what makes GarryB to think ,this corruption did not show up , in their pharma industry too ?  if the anglo federal gov can influence their mainstream media , their social media , their entertainment industry , their high tech industry when they sanction nations , influence their military , NASA , what makes Garryb think. that Anglo pharma industry is the only place in the west ,that can't be touched or influenced by corrupt people in power in the west?  Rolling Eyes

    More problems for you Garryb to explain, go and hide and pretend it doesn't exist.

     former pfizer vice president , told..  



    Pfizer’s vaccine studies are based on FRAUD and put lives in danger, warns former Pfizer vice president



    Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former vice president and scientific director for Pfizer, has come forward with evidence that widespread SCIENCE FRAUD was used in the 2020 race for a coronavirus vaccine.

    In pursuit of speedy regulatory approval, Pfizer abandoned all scientific integrity. The study design for new mRNA injections is based on fraudulent diagnostic protocols that manipulate data endpoints and conceal the short and long-term adverse events inflicted by their vaccines.

    Dr. Yeadon is joined by German lung specialist, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg. The two brave doctors have filed an urgent application with the European Medicine Agency, calling out the BioNtech/Pfizer vaccine study because it’s based on FRAUD.

    hahahaha .. poor Garryb.. the more he defend the poisonous vaccines ,the more ridiculous will be for him to explain this contradictions.. how can his vaccines be so great , when even the top people of those companies he worship as god , have exposed the fraud .  Laughing  lol1  lol1

    So can anyone please explain me , how can Garryb claim we can trust in the western pharma industry ,when even people who work there say ,there is massive fraud in the way those experimental vaccines shots studies and design were done  and that put the lives of people in
    danger?   confused


    Because whenever Garryb is confronted with facts.. of people who works either in pharma industry , doctors who work authorizing the experimental poison he love and defends ,and whenever world renowned scientist from europe and russia ,claims those vaccines he love are dangerous and kill people ,this is his typical consistent behavior when facing facts ,that contradicts the propaganda
    he advertise in forums.

     Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 See-hear-speak-no-evil

    To behave like it doesn't exist any evidence , of how fraudulent are the vaccines he advertise and promote. And the massive corruption , in the way they are being pushed into the population , including massive corruption with the statistics , the real performance of those vaccines..
    Pfizer and moderna , not even have a form ,to count people who die , consequence of their vaccine.  Laughing   they always blame people who die hours after they get their poison , to their health , as an "allergic reaction".  So anyone who dies , after getting a bullet in the head , could also be counted as an allergic reaction to the bullet..   lol1

    Garryb behaves like western media corrupt people , but they could be understood , they are paid very well for lying and deceiving population . i don't think anyone is paying garryb to become an actor and deceive people in forums but you can't never said never .  No

    This is the major huge difference between Garryb and me , i backup everything with facts , things that do happened , and can be verified did happened. Garryb in the other hand backup his
    claims with nothing. other than official numbers figures, that already he agreed in the forums is very corrupt in the west , and " don't apply to new zealand" because is a "different country and "can't be influenced/coerced to follow by the west" Rolling Eyes

    PapaDragon dislikes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:34 am



    The FDA, a cog in the neo-totalitarian machine, doing its best to sabotage people in their efforts to fight off disease. In this
    case these freaks have been trying to stop use of NAC (N-Acetylcysteine), which is the glutathione precursor, that has been
    used to treat serious lung and liver problem cases (pneumonia, acetomenophen toxicity in the liver, etc.)

    Anyone who thinks the government (US-led) response to Covid-19 is honest and above board is totally detached from
    reality.

    So people can buy Tylenol that can destroy your liver in rather small doses (over 5 mg) over the counter, but the FDA is
    trying to force prescriptions for NAC. NAC fights disease and organ damage and any excess is simply excreted. It is
    impossible to overdose on this amino acid derivative.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33572
    Points : 34086
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  GarryB Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:43 am

    Even the prime minister of new zealand got in trouble , for refusing to condemn China , because they were given that order , and demanded it , and was doing business with china , ignoring the anglo western war with them.. and the prime minister Jacinda Ardern was pressured to go back to reality ,
    that New Zealand is not a sovereign country but a colony of washington DC.

    So is great that Garry ,himself , told right here in this page of discussion..

    The fact that New Zealand is keeping its relations with China civil and are not criticising them or making demands that they do this or that shows we are no longer a colony.

    We make our own decisions.

    All the rest of the shit you post is clearly butt hurt... you should be enjoying being in the Matrix because for you there is no escape... can you hear that helicopter outside... don't look.... but I can tell you it is black... and it is watching you and listening to you and monitoring everything you type....
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:38 pm

    Found on peakoil dot com.



    makati1 on Mon, 27th Sep 2021 8:09 pm

    BTW: For your education…

    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/09/24/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/#more-249441

    Here in the Philippine, there were about 35,000 deaths blamed on Covid. But, interestingly, there were 22,000 LESS pneumonia deaths in the same period. Also, ZERO normal flu deaths. Hmm. Could they be lying? Do the numbers, if you know how.

    makati1 on Mon, 27th Sep 2021 8:13 pm

    BTW: The population of the Philippine is about 110,000,000 or 1/3 that of the US. If Covid deaths here were multiplied by 3, it would till be less than 1/6th that of the US, and the vaccine rate here is about 20%, or less.

    Fob it off, whatever, I don't care. But the key differences are:

    1) Tropical country (i.e. perpetual summer)

    2) Lack of advanced metabolic syndrome in the population. Even if 30% of the US population is obese, about 70% of Americans have metabolic
    syndrome to some degree.

    3) Brazen games with statistics. All pulmonary disease related mortality is being attributed to Covid.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5356
    Points : 5460
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    We make our own decisions.



    hahaha..

    Garryb is truly detached from reality , indeed (kvs)  ,we both agree..

    New zealand is a puppet colony state of america , and this is reason they have rejected sputnik vaccines from russia , and the only option there are american poisonous crap.  Chinese were also fully available everywhere in asia , but she choose american ones.. how coincidence? Wink

    and when are you going to send me , those black hawk choppers , to scare me..  lol1 lol1

    obviously you are very delusional person , living in a world of fantasy .

    that the west never do anything wrong , is not corrupt , not allied to terrorism , don't influence
    their media , western poisonous vaccines are very safe , "all doctors support it" ,and the anglo corruption in west don't influence their pharma industry.  and they are not censoring RT , to not be exposed for fraud with their genetical experiments on human population Rolling Eyes  


    in other news.  this is big ...

    the censorship against Russian media is already starting..
    because RT is the only media in the world , available in the west ,that was challenging
    the official western covid narrative.  is a matter of days or weeks ,they will shutdown youtube channel of RT  No


    YouTube deletes 2 channels of RT’s sister project RT DE with 600K subscribers over alleged community guidelines violation

    https://www.rt.com/news/536068-rt-de-youtube-channel-deleted/

    clock is ticking.. anyone that challenge the fake narrative about western genetical experiments ,that garryb sponsor , is censored or their media blocked.. No

    PapaDragon dislikes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13005
    Points : 13152
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  kvs Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:58 pm

    The mRNA GMO "vaccines" are actual genetic experiments without any doubt.  

    I am not going to give the NATzO f*ckers any benefit of the doubt.   We are told that the only mRNA in these "vaccines" is for the spike protein.
    That is the official story.   But how is anyone to know what other mRNA is in there?   Do people have mass spectrometers in their basements
    and enough "vaccine" mass to actually profile the mRNA?   Of course not.   And in case someone chimes in with smarmy comments: Russia
    or other countries are not going to do such tests and go public because all the idiots in the world will laugh like the trained Pavlov's dogs they
    are and it will be my word against your word.  

    So we have to go on faith that the GMO "vaccines" are innocent and pure as the driven New York snow.   And the fact that millions of test subjects
    who have been exposed to these mRNA wonder cures are not dead or sprouting wings proves precisely nothing.   If people want a sickness port
    or kill switch in their DNA thanks to Pfizer and Moderna, that is their free choice.   But don't go and make that choice on my behalf.

    It is really tiresome listening to the term vaccine repeated without any consideration for show stopper details such as mRNA GMO products
    being passed off as vaccines.   There is no reason to use these "vaccines".  They offer absolutely nothing that regular vaccines cannot provide.
    It is the immune system that is doing all the work in any case.
    avatar
    limb


    Posts : 708
    Points : 726
    Join date : 2020-09-17

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  limb Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:10 pm

    Honestly I wish there was technological progress in vaccines instead of beureacratic stagnation. Waiting 15-25 years to develop a vaccine(which was the norm until coronavirus) shows how technologically and institutionally stagnated medical technology and pharmaceutics is. I believe the end justifies the means better a few people die from side effects than many thousands die from a disease.

    The problem isnt that MRNA vaccines are dangerous, its that the companies that make them have little to no accountability and they have  no competition because the companies lobby western governments to sanction foreign vaccines.

    mRNA is a really interesting technology due to insanely fast development time and it has seen veterinary use. Since humans are just animals, we should also have this technology usable for ourselves.


    BTW antivaxxers who are usually  huge believers in the free market, intellectual property, and that profit is most important, never complain about how big pharma is covering up side effects of medications for chronic diseases(as well as only technologically focusing on developing medications for chronic diseases since they make the most profit, which caused technological stagnation in antiviral medications including vaccines), and that actual antiviral drugs have just as high of a chance, if not more of causing genetic damage, as well as long term side effects. No these people were shilling hydroxicloroquine and ivermectin, blindly believing they're fully effective. If you're gonna be so scared of vaccines, be scared of antiviral and antibacterial drugs.

    Oh also antivaxxer free marketeers suddenly want government regulation and decade long testing periods for vaccines but are ok with pharma companies jacking up insulin and there bein g no price controls.

    Sponsored content


    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:46 am