Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+31
GarryB
limb
Airbornewolf
nomadski
RTN
ALAMO
PhSt
Firebird
andalusia
Arrow
Aristide
par far
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Tingsay
nero
Yugo90
lancelot
Regular
elconquistador
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Kiko
franco
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
lyle6
flamming_python
Hole
JohninMK
Sujoy
35 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

GarryB
    GarryB

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  GarryB Mon May 31, 2021 10:16 am

I have no doubts ,that Russia today , have the most safest and effective vaccine in the world ,
    and is not dominating in sales in the entire world ,only because is ruled by an incredibly stupid
    and moronic president as Putin is.

All latin america wants sputnik , all asia wants sputnik , many americans and europeans trust
    in the russian vaccine , a lot of indians , i will say most of them will welcome the russian vaccine,
    and for the only reason russia is not dominating in sales , is because the retarded President of Russia, have been developing the nation as a gas station , investing most of the money in gas stations ,and bullshit sport festivities. [b] instead of investing in modernizing their pharma industry,

That is your core problem Vann... you talk and sometimes even when you do make sense you go off on some moronic anti putin tantrum blaming him for everything

Sputnik V and the other vaccines they have created is proof the Russian economy is just fine and does not need rampant modernisation or whatever the hell that means... well of course it means massive privatisation so foreign companies can buy up all their technology and resources and make big money by selling those resources around the world in other markets they control.

If Pfizer could buy the companies in Russia making these Vaccines all those markets Sputnik is being blocked from will suddenly open up... but that wont matter, because the vaccines will be made in Russia but Pfizer would make all the money and likely pretend most of the vaccines delivered were their own product.

The fact that Russian vaccines are not getting world wide distributions much faster is because the west is doing everything it can to block them... in places like Brazil they openly try to blackmail them to not accept Russian products.

If countries are that stupid then that is not Putins fault... their people need to know their government sold their people out for politics... all Russia can do is negotiate with the poorer countries that can't afford the more expensive western drugs and sign contracts with them. They could even open up relations and sell other generic drugs to make their healthcare more affordable too.

Sputnik V was the first vaccine available and the EU has not cleared it yet... it is not because they are incompetent, and it certainly is not because it doesn't work or is too expensive... talk about playing the fiddle as Rome burns...

Yep , you have more chance to die from an experimental vaccine that kills people , than from the virus.

You are showing your lack of understanding.

KVS wrote:Russia has an average of 830 deaths per million cases. One of the lowest in the world. When compared to the 45 deaths per million
    from Pfizer's mRNA GMO "vaccine" one has to ask: what is the point of Pfizer's garbage. The vaccine is only 1/19 as lethal as the virus.
    Medicine is not supposed to kill you.

What he is saying is that Covid has killed 830 people for every million that were infected... or a 0.00083 mortality rate.

That means with the same death rate that 150 million Russians or 400 million Americans there is going to be 124,500 deaths in Russia and 332,000 deaths in the US to Covid 19.... in other words for every 1 million people in the population that get infected 830 people are likely going to die.

The mortality rate for the Pfizer vaccine is only 45 per million... in other words it is a lot less... and I am assuming this is people vaccinated with Pfizer that get exposed to the virus too... 45 people die anyway.

So in Russia anyway, if everyone had a Pfizer vaccination then instead of losing 124,500 people to covid they would lose 6,750 people to Covid and the Pfizer vaccine.

Given the choice I would think most governments would suggest getting the vaccine is safer than getting the virus with no other protection.

Obviously the numbers for Sputnik V seem better with no mention I have seen of people dying due to the virus or the vaccine, but not everyone can get access to such things.

Yugo90 and Daniel_Admassu like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 31, 2021 7:57 pm

Vann7 wrote:I have no doubts ,that Russia today , have the most safest and effective vaccine in the world....

You are full of shit

You spent months squealing how vaccines are dangerous but now you flip-flop and claim how they are good?

F*ck off you hypocrite

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/141657/

Russian Sputnik Light vaccine approved in Palestine

GarryB, ahmedfire and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon May 31, 2021 11:53 pm

Sorry but the Pfizer apologia does not fly.   Compared to Sputnik V, Pfizer's concoction in the short term is at least 45 times more lethal per million.   So
    given a choice between Sputnik V and Pfizer, being forced to take the latter is a crime.    I think there is enough justification to worry about the
    long term impacts of mRNA vaccines.    Sputnik V and other adenovirus, old style vaccines, do not have such risk.    They have been used for
    decades.   By contrast, the GMO approach is "bleeding edge" and given the lability of mRNA and the pervasive exposure of various tissues in the
    body to this mRNA, the potential for auto-immune and cancer side effects is real.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:39 am

That is the problem though... western politics and Pfizer commercial games in negotiating contracts generally means large numbers of people simply wont get any choice at all, so if the choice if vaccine or no vaccine then even Pfizers shit is better than nothing for certain age groups.

You spent months squealing how vaccines are dangerous but now you flip-flop and claim how they are good?

Blanket everything with the one brush in the same colour... and all because he didn't trust (and should not trust) western pharma companies.

I don't trust them either, but given the choice of having a vaccine or not the answer is pretty straight forward.

Ironically with our closed borders we are still vaccinating essential people first, with the oldies next and then everyone else later on, but sadly out stupid government has decided in its wisdom to go for an exclusive deal with Pfizer and not buy any other vaccine types which I think you will all appreciate that I think is total bullshit.

We could probably make Sputnik V here under licence in good volumes and deliver it to our pacific island neighbours too, and it is cheaper than Pfizer and from hard evidence and experience from countries around the world, it is not better than Sputnik V and certainly not safer.

We defend our trade ties with China... perhaps we need to start looking at trade ties with Russia too... especially like in this case where their products are clearly superior.

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:29 am

Kiko wrote:"Today is a historical day": India starts vaccination with Sputnik V.

The Russian vaccine has turned out to be the first foreign manufactured vaccine to be employed in this country and will start to be part of the world's largest vaccination campaign.

https://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/392120-vacuna-sputnik-india-rusia.

Covid in India was horrific.

As sick as I was last year, I think I probably had covid. I have diminished lung function, leaky heart valves, and pulomonary hypertension, so when i get an upper respiratory infection, it's worse. I had 2 tests for covid, and both was negative, but as I said, I got really sick. I was never admitted to a hospital.

This year I finally took the Pfizer vaccine. It's a beast. If they come out saying you have to have a booster, I will not.

My left leg hurt for about 9 days, and my doc finally drew lab to see if the lab showed I might have a clot. It was up some. He said I either had covid, or the vaccine caused it, which he said, they will never admit.

I'd never had a fever blister in my entire life. A blister came up on my lip, and my head felt weird for about 5 days!

I talked to a lady who said she had the Moderna, and it caused shingles or fever blisters, on her lips, and shingles on her chin and chest.

All my other immediate family: son, daughter, their spouses, their kids, their husbands - all refused the vaccine and will never get it.

I live in a rural, low population County, but there are 3 prisons at the edge of the county. We had
    Total cases

-
    Deaths
    a lot of those cases was in the prisons.

The urban County next to us had

Total cases

-
    Deaths

There was no ICU beds available in the State of Texas. They all was being used.

GarryB likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 pm

https://suckhoedoisong.vn/viet-nam-dam-phan-mua-20-trieu-lieu-vac-xin-sputnik-v-phong-covid-19-trong-nam-2021-n194113.html
    https://www.facebook.com/tintucvtv24/posts/1905002439687535

Vietnam is expected to received 21 million doses of Sputnik V vaccines in the year of 2021.

The semiproduct of the Russian vaccine could be processed in Vietnam from July 2021 with the productivity of 5 million does per month.

The news were announced by the Vietnam Ministry of Health after a discussion with Russia on 02 June 2021. It is said that Russia expressed her full support for Vietnam's proposals in that meeting.

The Health Ministry said that all the related Vietnamese enterprises should closely cooperate with Russia on the issues of technology purchase and transfer, so that in the near future Vietnam could manufacture the vaccines in large scale for covering the needs.

At the moment Vietnam is trying to purchase and obtain the covid vaccine from multiple sources and encourage researches of domestic vaccine to hasten her vaccination process.

LMFS likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:I have no doubts ,that Russia today , have the most safest and effective vaccine in the world....

You are full of shit

F*ck off you hypocrite

It clearly seems ,that covid really fucked your brains ,and those who liked your super dumb post too.

i have never been against science ,and technology  , including vaccines , i have no problems with chinese and russian vaccines , when the purpose is to save lives ,but when i notice , vaccines being used ,as a weapon , to not only isolate other countries ,but also to control people lives , people health , who can travel or not , and start demanding mandatory vaccines , then there is a problem.

The problem is when vaccines are used as a weapon , by anglo powers , to control the health of society , when they live or when they die , and as a weapon to destroy completely the economy of adversaries too . So bio tech , that is vaccines can be used , to murder people , murder millions and get away , with the crime at same time by blaming it on a "virus new strain" or blaming it on the bad health of their victim.  

When even gamaleya institute chief scientist , the creator of sputnik told ,
    that he can't understand how pfizer and moderna are called "most effective in the world"  by some
    scientific institutions in the west , with the big number of deaths ,they have caused.  then is not just a conspiracy , as you will like to make it . but a fact ,that those mRNA vaccines are dangerous ,and can kill people , and not just . 0000001 % as pfizer will like to make it , but the mortality rate can be as high a 30% of those vaccinated in a clinic.  as happened in norway private health center ,  that from 100 people ,30 of them died just 2 weeks later and 100% of them got covid19 after vaccination. Shocked

So this are facts.. that you can't hide , because i what the owner of the clining in norway reported.
    so the statistics can't be taken across the entire world ,  because the way pfizer and moderna operates is totally different between cities and ethnic groups too..   in california 200 hospitals paralized the moderna vaccination for several days ,after major injuries ,with those vaccines.
    this are not small issues you can downplay .

if you and garryb want to risk your lives ,is  your problem ,trust me , i will not care about anyone that after being warned , they still don't listen ,take it as fun and later get busted for it. my reports are not for you or for any other who thinks this western vaccines are "safe" and that there is nothing to worry .

my reports are for those interested in knowing whether they should vaccinate or not with anglo western vaccines..  that they should rather avoid them , as much as a poisonous snake , because the anglo west is clearly playing a dirty games with their vaccines.  and the west shows and pfizer pharma total lack of care for human lives , when they try to block russia and chinese vaccines in the world ,so that they can sell more vaccines ,is because they don't give a shit about saving lives. instead of being
    happy that more vaccines are showing in the world ,to saves lives , what the anglo west and their puppets doing?  simply doing everything they can ,to sabotage the vaccination of billions in latin america and in europe.. for pure greed and obsession with control of the world.

in more news , even ISRAEL medics are now saying pfizer vaccines is to blame
    for heart problems in adult population.  Laughing

So perhaps everyone is a troll ,that don't say anything great about pfizer or moderna.  Rolling Eyes

Israel finds ‘likely’ link between Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and cases of heart inflammation in young males

https://www.rt.com/news/525451-israel-link-pfizer-heart-inflammation/

[i] So go an play with your life , by becoming guinea pigs ,  by allowing dangerous experiments in your blood if you want , that are killing people as russian scientist told it is doing .
    is your problem , not mine ,...

but don't come to the forums to spread BS propaganda , that western vaccines are very safe because this is NOT TRUE . ,They kill people and is a lottery , that people are playing with their lives. and is not one in a million probability , but can be as high as 30% kill rate , as it happened to a norway clinic ,that 1/3 of the people who got the vaccine died , and the others that survived got ill and got covid19.. this things don't happen by accident , is a clear evidence ,that improper handling (or intentionally done)  the anglo vaccines can be very lethal ,and much worse than the virus could even dream to be.  the vaccine can kill as fast as 1 hour after the shot , the virus at least give hospital and doctors weeks to deal with their patient ,for those .01% in the population that could not deal with the virus very well.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:58 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Kiko wrote:"Today is a historical day": India starts vaccination with Sputnik V.

The Russian vaccine has turned out to be the first foreign manufactured vaccine to be employed in this country and will start to be part of the world's largest vaccination campaign.

As sick as I was last year, I think I probably had covid. I have diminished lung function, leaky heart valves, and pulomonary hypertension, so when i get an upper respiratory infection, it's worse. I had 2 tests for covid, and both was negative, but as I said, I got really sick. I was never admitted to a hospital.

This year I finally took the Pfizer vaccine. It's a beast. If they come out saying you have to have a booster, I will not.

My left leg hurt for about 9 days, and my doc finally drew lab to see if the lab showed I might have a clot. It was up some. He said I either had covid, or the vaccine caused it, which he said, they will never admit.

I'd never had a fever blister in my entire life. A blister came up on my lip, and my head felt weird for about 5 days!

I talked to a lady who said she had the Moderna, and it caused shingles  or fever blisters, on her lips, and shingles on her chin and chest.

All my other immediate family: son, daughter, their spouses, their kids, their husbands - all refused the vaccine and will never get it.

I live in a rural, low population County, but there are 3 prisons at the edge of the county. We had
    Total cases

-
    Deaths

Total cases

-
    Deaths

The US has been hit pretty bad by this virus.   The official 600+ thousand deaths is more likely around 1 million.

Vaccines can induce some symptoms of a full infection because they trigger the immune system.   That creates
    some level of fever and aches and pains.   The body thinks it is under attack from all the foreign proteins introduced
    via the vaccine.   The critical difference from a real infection is that those proteins can't reproduce.   I am not
    clear just what sort of lifecycle there is for Pfizer and Moderna GMO "vaccine" effects.

Since they modify the DNA there is a nonzero chance that this change persist upon cell reproduction.
    We do not have free cell division, but we still have it.   Cells cannot live for decades.   The fact that humans
    carry a few percent of viral genetic material accumulated over the period of human existence tells us that
    all viral DNA change is not cleared away during cell division.   The manner in which sperm and eggs are generated
    allows such transfer of viral genetic modifications.  

A regular virus infection leads to cells being hijacked and destroyed to make a huge number of viruses.   So these
    cells are killed before they can divide.   By contrast, the Pfizer and Moderana GMO approach does not kill any modified
    cell but instead gives it new functionality to produce selected virus proteins (in this case the spike protein which
    gets deployed to the cell wall).   The first generation of GMO cells is supposed to die off naturally and leave the foreign
    virus protein in the blood stream together with the rest of the dead cell matter for the lymphocytes to clean up.   This
    is where the vaccine functionality comes in.   But what about second and higher generation propagation of the virus
    protein production?   Pfizer and Moderna mRNA can infest any cell including stem cells.  Old fashioned vaccines act
    much like regular infections.   They do not pivot around modifying the cells in the body.  

The persistence of the GMO "vaccine" effects is a serious issue that is currently being ignored.   The symptoms of
    the initial immune system reaction may go away, but that does not mean that there isn't an elevated background
    response induced by successive generations of GMO cells.   There is something known as the bystander effect
    in auto-immune disorders.   It is when foreign material is collocated with human material and the immune system
    gets confused as to which is friend for foe.   Having viral proteins be systematically associated with dead cell
    matter is begging for this effect to happen.  

If we retain any measure of freedom of information and research in the future, we will learn that these GMO vaccines
    have side effects that eliminate their value as vaccines.   There is no need for Pfizer and Moderna or any other mRNA
    "vaccines".   It looks like some sort of gimmick by pharmaceutical companies to pimp a new "high tech" product.  
    Vaccines are not cars or home electronics.   Marketing departments cannot be allowed to dictate our health.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:34 pm

kvs wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

I talked to a lady who said she had the Moderna, and it caused shingles  or fever blisters, on her lips, and shingles on her chin and chest.

Total cases

-
    Deaths

Total cases

-
    Deaths

The US has been hit pretty bad by this virus.   The official 600+ thousand deaths is more likely around 1 million.

Vaccines can induce some symptoms of a full infection because they trigger the immune system.   That creates
    some level of fever and aches and pains.   The body thinks it is under attack from all the foreign proteins introduced
    via the vaccine.   The critical difference from a real infection is that those proteins can't reproduce.   I am not
    clear just what sort of lifecycle there is for Pfizer and Moderna GMO "vaccine" effects.

Since they modify the DNA there is a nonzero chance that this change persist upon cell reproduction.
    We do not have free cell division, but we still have it.   Cells cannot live for decades.   The fact that humans
    carry a few percent of viral genetic material accumulated over the period of human existence tells us that
    all viral DNA change is not cleared away during cell division.   The manner in which sperm and eggs are generated
    allows such transfer of viral genetic modifications.  

A regular virus infection leads to cells being hijacked and destroyed to make a huge number of viruses.   So these
    cells are killed before they can divide.   By contrast, the Pfizer and Moderana GMO approach does not kill any modified
    cell but instead gives it new functionality to produce selected virus proteins (in this case the spike protein which
    gets deployed to the cell wall).   The first generation of GMO cells is supposed to die off naturally and leave the foreign
    virus protein in the blood stream together with the rest of the dead cell matter for the lymphocytes to clean up.   This
    is where the vaccine functionality comes in.   But what about second and higher generation propagation of the virus
    protein production?   Pfizer and Moderna mRNA can infest any cell including stem cells.  Old fashioned vaccines act
    much like regular infections.   They do not pivot around modifying the cells in the body.  

The persistence of the GMO "vaccine" effects is a serious issue that is currently being ignored.   The symptoms of
    the initial immune system reaction may go away, but that does not mean that there isn't an elevated background
    response induced by successive generations of GMO cells.   There is something known as the bystander effect
    in auto-immune disorders.   It is when foreign material is collocated with human material and the immune system
    gets confused as to which is friend for foe.   Having viral proteins be systematically associated with dead cell
    matter is begging for this effect to happen.  

If we retain any measure of freedom of information and research in the future, we will learn that these GMO vaccines
    have side effects that eliminate their value as vaccines.   There is no need for Pfizer and Moderna or any other mRNA
    "vaccines".   It looks like some sort of gimmick by pharmaceutical companies to pimp a new "high tech" product.  
    Vaccines are not cars or home electronics.   Marketing departments cannot be allowed to dictate our health.

Why do you think the Pharmaceutical companies have come out saying that persons will likely need a booster?

A booster Covid-19 vaccine for people who have already been vaccinated may be needed as soon as eight to 12 months after their second shot, according to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla and Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.May 20, 2021 wrote:

As vaccinations continue to increase, medical experts believe coronavirus may end up being like influenza, which requires a new vaccine every year both because the circulating strains mutate quickly and because immunity from the vaccine wears off quickly wrote:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05/20/covid-booster-shot-will-likely-be-needed-within-a-year-of-vaccination-dr-fauci-says/
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 pm

There are doctors out there in the field who have been reinfected with COVID-19 some 6 months after the original infection.
    COVID-19 seems to require repeat doses of the vaccine similar to the flu vaccine.

elconquistador dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:39 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/03/german-study-finds-lockdown-had-little-effect-virus-infections/amp/

Lockdown 'had no effect' on coronavirus pandemic in Germany

Scientists at Munich University found German infection rate was already falling before lockdown was imposed
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:46 pm

@Cowboy's Daughter

As posted above, Covid is a moving genetic target like the flu. It will not be like the set of diseases almost eliminated by vaccination including polio.
    We will have the yearly SARS-CoV-2 season or SARS season. I think this is not a critical issue for children and people under 50 years.
    But for the elderly it is an issue and will require booster shots. I am going to advocate the AstraZeneca vaccine even though it has
    issues and nowhere as safe as Sputnik V. I would stay away from mRNA GMO experiments. Anyone making assurances that they are
    perfectly safe is a lying sack of shit. The ridiculous absolute indemnity waivers that Pfizer and Moderna are forcing the weak and pliant
    governments to give out proves that the makers know that there is substantial risk. The makers of Sputnik V are not getting such
    waivers around the world. But then Sputnik V is not some experimental "vaccine".

GarryB and Cowboy's daughter like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:27 pm

Very interesting situation developing on COVID as more information starts to emerge converting conspiracy theory of a year+ ago into facts. This is my little summary

1 Ongoing in 2014 the US was engaged in 'gain of function' research on viruses in a university in the Carolinas, can't remember which,

2 Obama banned it so Fauci (Boss of GoF) moved it to and funded it in Wuhan,

3 It 'accidentally' escaped from Wuhan

4 Everything possible was done in the US to discredit any alternative treatment apart from vaccines so creating a pandemic, helped by oversampling tests

5 Note that it was all optimally timed and structured to maximise the likelihood of larger number of manipulable mail in ballots for the US election.

end

ATM all round the World people (US vassals especially) are climbing on the 3 above bandwagon, putting all the blame on the US's current evil one, China. They do not seem to be aware that data confirming 1 and 2 and 4 is seeping out.

This could turn quite quickly a huge issue as more join up the dots. Putting the blame where belongs, on the shoulders of the US.

This is before all the adverse data on the mRNA vaccines really starts to circulate, especially the part on prions. These are still only approved by the US FDA as experimental, no-one knows the long term effect, say 12 months, on humans. But they were pretty deadly when they tried them on animals 10 or so years ago.

I hope I am wrong.

GarryB, kvs and Cowboy's daughter like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:07 am

Whilst on the other hand this refuses to go away.

Coronavirus found in a March 2019 sewage sample in Barcelona.

https://twitter.com/thesiriusreport/status/1400337466901606401

GarryB and Cowboy's daughter like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 am

Looks like Covid is getting Re-Branded.

par far

Post  par far Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:43 am

I think the narrative now is China.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:21 am

JohninMK wrote:Very interesting situation developing on COVID as more information starts to emerge converting conspiracy theory of a year+ ago into facts. This is my little summary

1 Ongoing in 2014 the US was engaged in 'gain of function' research on viruses in a university in the Carolinas, can't remember which,

2 Obama banned it so Fauci (Boss of GoF) moved it to and funded it in Wuhan,

3 It 'accidentally' escaped from Wuhan

4 Everything possible was done in the US to discredit any alternative treatment apart from vaccines so creating a pandemic, helped by oversampling tests

5 Note that it was all optimally timed and structured to maximise the likelihood of larger number of manipulable mail in ballots for the US election.

end

ATM all round the World people (US vassals especially) are climbing on the 3 above bandwagon, putting all the blame on the US's current evil one, China. They do not seem to be aware that data confirming 1 and 2 and 4 is seeping out.

This could turn quite quickly a huge issue as more join up the dots. Putting the blame where belongs, on the shoulders of the US.

This is before all the adverse data on the mRNA vaccines really starts to circulate, especially the part on prions. These are still only approved by the US FDA as experimental, no-one knows the long term effect, say 12 months, on humans. But they were pretty deadly when they tried them on animals 10 or so years ago.

I hope I am wrong.

I've always thought that covid was a biological weapon, i.e. tweaking sars, that accidentally, or not accidentally, escaped out of the lab in Wuhan.

What, if anything, Fauci, and the USA had to do with it, idk, but Fauci is one strange person. He is so unlikable, and just seems to be a liar, but I just really don't know about him.

I voted for Trump, and some of the things he has recently said, are, if you can believe anything reported in the news, are just crazy, but everything he said when President, about covid, was discredited  by the Democrats. EDITED TO ADD: by that I mean, even if he was correct, the Democrats said he was not.

I'd like to be a fly on a wall, so to speak, and to know the truth or facts about covid, and about Fauci.

When I first watched the videos from China, persons in hazmat suits with artificial oxygen, and dragging persons out of houses, then locking persons in houses, I was like holy moley, this is some BAD stuff. Persons I posted with on facebook was like nah, it is not, and I was like reality is NOT ignoring reality!

Last edited by Cowboy's daughter on Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:23 am

kvs wrote:@Cowboy's Daughter

As posted above, Covid is a moving genetic target like the flu.   It will not be like the set of diseases almost eliminated by vaccination including polio.
    We will have the yearly SARS-CoV-2 season or SARS season.    I think this is not a critical issue for children and people under 50 years.
    But for the elderly it is an issue and will require booster shots.   I am going to advocate the AstraZeneca vaccine even though it has
    issues and nowhere as safe as Sputnik V.   I would stay away from mRNA GMO experiments.    Anyone making assurances that they are
    perfectly safe is a lying sack of shit.   The ridiculous absolute indemnity waivers that Pfizer and Moderna are forcing the weak and pliant
    governments to give out proves that the makers know that there is substantial risk.    The makers of Sputnik V are not getting such
    waivers around the world.  But then Sputnik V is not some experimental "vaccine".

In other words, it mutates.

OMG, it's a beast.

& the vaccines, Ugh.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:57 am

Normal standard vaccines work and are tried and trusted and have a history and solid background.

The problem is that a few western companies realised a lot of money is going to be thrown at this so they took an experimental vaccine design that has never been used before and therefore has no history or track record.... it has potential, but it also has so many unknowns that they demand customers sign waivers because even they don't know what is going to happen.

If we can get enough people vaccinated and the virus becomes more isolated into much smaller pockets then there is a better chance of it being marginalised... the sort of thing you will get shots for if you are going to a particular country like Malaria...

The way it spreads so efficiently suggests it was weaponised, but everyone rushing to blame China should keep aware of American tendrils in this salad of death... you would think with their bio weapons labs located all around the world that they would have been the first up and best dressed and the most prepared and competent regarding this situation, and of course they are going to blame Trump... I am surprised they haven't blamed Trump for AIDS... I remember in the 1980s and 90s that was going to kill everyone and everything everyone talked about was AIDS, but how often is it mentioned today?

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:47 am

I have already explained why covid-19 is a nothing burger. Statistics from countries like Sweden show this

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 8 E1dux010

It is only the countries that decided to shut down their healthcare system (only COVID mattered from then on), that shut down their economy and that put enormous mental and physical strain on their population through constant fear mongering that experience surges in excess death

It has become so bad that in my current country of residence I was unable to make an appointment with the pediatrician for a skin infection my oldest son was suffering from. Only after intervention by a connected in-law did they the 'opportunity' arise.

You might now be asking: what if your wife wouldn't have had a connected family member? Uhh, do you have covid-19? No? Then shut up because you don't matter

When we went there the entire hospital was empty. Mind you, this is a third world country so this (private) hospital is normally flooded with people - it is severely strained and overstretched. Think people sitting on the floor, long queues, etc. Now it was near abandoned. Nurses lingering around, other employees playing on their phones. Very few patients. Nurses in the hallways were bantering whilst looking bored

In this country there is also a NHS like cult regarding the healthcare sector. These are apparantly heroes for doing their jobs, and any form of criticism on the covid1984 scamdemic is a direct assault on their dignity.

There are more serious consequences to this. A baby down the road that was born with a heart condition died about two weeks ago. She was cheduled for a heart surgery but the docs have stopped performing surgery altogether because COVID. No, of course that makes no sense. Obviously she didn't have COVID so there was no reference to her in the daily 'media'. I hope the boomers will consider it worth it

Anyway, with situations like these occurring daily I don't find it hard to see why there is excess death. They literally shut billions of people out of receiving proper healthcare, and noone is talking about this

Ironically, or should I say diabolically, these excess deaths are then chalked up to COVID. Is it really that hard to establish a connection here?

--

As for the gene therapy that is now being made near-mandatory, it's garbage. The only question is to what degree it's garbage. Is it just an expensive rushed toxic brew produced by Untouchables that have poisoned our societies for more than a century - with the vaccines being the last obstacle towards establishing a new control grid mechanism (internal passports/vaccine passports)

Or is it even worse than that and is there something in these vaccines that might lead to one of their main goals - depopulation (through reduction of fertility) ?

I have added some videos below of established, and in some cases world famous doctors giving their opinions on the vaccines.

Dr. Peter McCullough on why vaccinating the entire population is a horrible idea, and why these vaccinations are not safe (and a globalist scheme to 'mark' the population to reach compliance, behaviour control)

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i-would-love-to-see-this-dude-debate-fauci/

Dr. Luc Montagnier on why the mass vaccination program is causing variants (which can be easily observed)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vET2E4xW6Gmp/

Dr. Byram Bridle on how the vaccine attacks the body

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60b678a63050f25ed4372a6f
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:02 am

Supposedly a Moderna whistle-blower has leaked. This is of course highly speculative but due to the habit of 'conspiracy theories' becoming widely accepted conventional knowledge I wouldn't want to withhold it.

So again, if you don't like conspiracy theories you should save yourself the time.

I'm an industrial engineer at Moderna and the other one of us is a process development engineer. I'm sure the same thing is happening with Pfizer-BioNTech. It was hard to put things together based on the small quantities of additions happening in manual step (highly unorthodox for a continuous process production). The explanation we got was highly sensitive trade secret adjuvants being added. Digging in deeper showed how sensitive it actually was.

Most people's understanding of this novel vaccine type is that it works as follows:
    1. Make mRNA coding for S protein
    2. Make lipid nanoparticle delivery system
    3. Profit

How it actually works from what we've uncovered:
    1. Make mRNA coding for S protein
    2. Make mRNA coding for mutant versions of CYP19A1 and CDKN1B in smaller amounts
    3. Make sure that while delivery system for (1) mostly ends up in liver, most of (2) ends up in the gonads
    4. Make sure form and quantity of additive upregulating LINE-1 reverse transcription activity makes it hard to detect among legit adjuvants
    5. Effects from (2) integrated by (4) are recessive; mildly oncogenic effects in vaccine recipients unlikely to be noticed for many years
    6. (5) recessive but since most of population vaccinated, in next generation female offspring have premature ovarian failure

(6) coincides with poor people being obsoleted by AI and robotics, so we didn't have to dig for motivation.
    We've taken precautions but fear for our safety. So far I don't think we've raised suspicion, but can't be sure. Not sure what to do. Avoiding taking the vaccine makes us prime suspects for this leak.

There are some interesting threads and links there with regard to the CYP19A1 & CDKN1B. Some of the supporting docs indicate these genes are associated with endometriosis and primary ovarian failure.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3885174/#!po=0.526316
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=CYP19A1
    https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=CDKN1B

A diligent man elsewhere on this planet has dug into this.

Re: Japanese rat study showing ovarian concentrations, it's from this archived twitter thread: https://archive.is/cJJHe
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #3 - Page 8 E2mmfa10

A high concentration in the spleen makes sense, but ending up in the ovaries is really weird.
    E2mMFAZUUAI1Ned.jpg
    This rat study appears to be referenced here: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...omirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf

Go to the section titled 2.3.2. Pharmacokinetics

Over 48 hours, distribution was mainly observed to liver, adrenal glands, spleen and ovaries, with maximum concentrations observed at 8-48 hours post-dose. Total recovery (% of injected dose) of radiolabeled LNP+modRNA outside the injection site was greatest in the liver (up to 21.5%) and was much less in spleen (≤1.1%), adrenal glands (≤0.1%) and ovaries (≤0.1%)

The following is just my speculation, so grain of salt:

The 4chan possible-whistleblower said most of the vaccine ingredients should end up in the liver, but a little bit needs to find its way to the ovaries. This matches up somewhat with the above rat study table, but one limitation of the above rat study is I think they're using radiolabeling of just one mRNA, where as the 4chan guy said there's two mRNA payloads carried by two different adjuvant. The 'legit' adjuvant is supposed to end up mostly in the liver, while the sneaky adjuvant carrying mRNA coding for mutant CYP19A1 & CDKN1B is supposed to end up in the ovaries. As such, it's totally possible the rat study didn't label the 'sneaky' depopulation mRNA due to not knowing about it's existence (the 4chan whistleblower said it was hard to detect among legit adjuvants, or maybe pharma companies would just send samples without it to the rat study team).

If I'm interpreting this correctly, this means that possibly EVEN MORE of the 'vaccine,' & crucially the really bad parts, ends up in the ovaries since the rat study might not be radiolabeling the sneaky adjuvant at all! At the minimum, though, ~0.1% of the injected mRNA ends up in the rat ovaries. This sounds like a really small percentage, but we don't know how much mRNA is needed to screw with ovaries. I'll never willingly take the 'vaccine' so this is just for pondering anyway.

(Note, from the archived thread, there's a link to an ongoing study being conducted in Israel on how the 'vaccine' affects ovarian reserve. However, this study will only be completed in ~2022. Not really relevant now, but I guess something to remember if you trust the study to publish honest results.)

Quick edit: The amounts in the left side of the table don't match up with the right side. E.g. On the left side in the 48h column Ovaries has 12.3 ug/g & spleen is 23.4, so ovaries should be about 50% of spleen, but on the right side ovaries is 0.095% & spleen is 1.03% of administered dose. That's like a 10x difference. Not sure what's up with that.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:21 am

@Cowboys Daughter

To be clear I liked your post in thanks for you posting your experience... I am not saying I liked the bad things that you mention happening to you and your family...

Smile

This could be a bio weapon... many countries have spent a lot of money on such things and obviously something that is this contagious that remains dormant for months before doing irrepairable damage to those it infects would make it orders of magnitude more dangerous because no one would likely know the extent of the problem till it was way too late.

Here in New Zealand we are thousands of kms from any other country so a case of stopping people arriving at airports or by sea allowed us to contain the number of people infected to start with which makes control much easier to achieve. Also most people were sensible and did as they were told for the most part.

With a virus that takes much longer to realise it is out and it would be devastating because the world is so interconnected and is likely the main reason the US is suffering worse than a country like Russia... the US is more of a transport hub for passengers to different places around the world so it is much harder to contain and control.

Something designed to kill people in large numbers however would be seriously difficult to control because of mutations and of course just simple natural immunity... millions of people are dead but tens to hundreds of millions have been infected and survived.

Those claiming that Pfizer and the other western vaccines are designed for human population control... well that is interesting but if that were actually the case would they not start offering it free to the third world just to start with... what happens when western populations of selected poor people are culled from the breeding herd only to make rich powerful western countries suddenly vulnerable to human invasion by the more numerous third world countries... and indeed second world countries...

I mean if you have proof that the western 1% are all getting Russian or Chinese vaccines instead of the vaccines their own western countries are developing then I might start to think you might have a point.

Otherwise their billions of dollars is not going to help them when most of the population is not being replaced and there are shortages in lots of areas including fruit pickers etc etc that are normally done by illegal immigrants... imagine half the population gone... society would struggle because a lot of critical skills might be lost.

It simply is too much of a risk... would make more sense to start a war or something.

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:04 pm

The use of mRNA vaccines is just a giant scam to earn money with treatments which are patented and controlled by the West.
    The fact they are using this for a vaccine which is being used on the population at large without proper testing is ridiculous.

I don't know if I buy that fatalities chart though. For example.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/525353/sweden-number-of-deaths/

More people died last year than other years unlike what your chart says.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:44 pm

GarryB wrote:@Cowboys Daughter

To be clear I liked your post in thanks for you posting your experience... I am not saying I liked the bad things that you mention happening to you and your family...

Smile

This could be a bio weapon... many countries have spent a lot of money on such things and obviously something that is this contagious that remains dormant for months before doing irrepairable damage to those it infects would make it orders of magnitude more dangerous because no one would likely know the extent of the problem till it was way too late.

Here in New Zealand we are thousands of kms from any other country so a case of stopping people arriving at airports or by sea allowed us to contain the number of people infected to start with which makes control much easier to achieve. Also most people were sensible and did as they were told for the most part.

With a virus that takes much longer to realise it is out and it would be devastating because the world is so interconnected and is likely the main reason the US is suffering worse than a country like Russia... the US is more of a transport hub for passengers to different places around the world so it is much harder to contain and control.

Something designed to kill people in large numbers however would be seriously difficult to control because of mutations and of course just simple natural immunity... millions of people are dead but tens to hundreds of millions have been infected and survived.

Those claiming that Pfizer and the other western vaccines are designed for human population control... well that is interesting but if that were actually the case would they not start offering it free to the third world just to start with... what happens when western populations of selected poor people are culled from the breeding herd only to make rich powerful western countries suddenly vulnerable to human invasion by the more numerous third world countries... and indeed second world countries...

I mean if you have proof that the western 1% are all getting Russian or Chinese vaccines instead of the vaccines their own western countries are developing then I might start to think you might have a point.

Otherwise their billions of dollars is not going to help them when most of the population is not being replaced and there are shortages in lots of areas including fruit pickers etc etc that are normally done by illegal immigrants... imagine half the population gone... society would struggle because a lot of critical skills might be lost.

It simply is too much of a risk... would make more sense to start a war or something.

Thank you, Gary B.

From elconquistador: "Or is it even worse than that and is there something in these vaccines that might lead to one of their main goals - depopulation (through reduction of fertility) ?"

Even though the vaccine manufacturers say there is no reproductive harm to women, or harm to women and babies, to pregnant women, or to children, these are some of the reasons why most of my Grand daughters will never take a vaccine, nor will their children.

I did forget, only one of my granddaughters took the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, but none of the others.

Also, as for population control, to me this is what COVID has done, imho, worldwide, especially India. To me it has especially killed off the elderly, which is the biggest burden to especially the US economy. & Covid has killed off the poor, worldwide, especially India, but also other countries.

I'm almost 73, and have never seen anything like it. To me, it is a plague, whether man made or not. On the scale of plagues, it hasn't killed as many as some plagues has, but unlike other plagues, it looks like it will never be totally vaccinated out, or burn out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 pm