Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
andalusia
Karl Haushofer
11E
George1
gbu48098
Isos
thedrunkengeneral
wilhelm
zorobabel
elconquistador
bitcointrader70
Nomad5891
MiddleKingdomer
bren_tann
mnztr
DerWolf
calripson
Azi
Arrow
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
flamming_python
Hannibal Barca
Maximmmm
mavaff
Yugo90
The_Observer
ATLASCUB
Rasisuki Nebia
Boshoed
auslander
par far
nero
AlfaT8
GarryB
lancelot
Vann7
Finty
franco
PapaDragon
Rodion_Romanovic
Backman
miketheterrible
LMFS
littlerabbit
medo
Hole
lyle6
VARGR198
kvs
JohninMK
magnumcromagnon
56 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:58 am

I say do it

They would get plastered to tiny particles before they even unload the fuel thumbsup

auslander, miketheterrible and Yugo90 like this post

Yugo90

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

Post  Yugo90 Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:20 am

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:From the telegram channel of the Zaporozhe nuclear powerplant, commenting on the words of zelenski that said that if Ukraine had nuclear weapon Russia would be have differently...

They are completely crazy... They are openly talking of having a new Chernobyl....

https://t.me/zaes_energoatom/498

На самом деле, такое оружие у нас есть. Если Россия попробует помешать Украине навести конституционный порядок на Донбассе и в Крыму, и попытается нас уничтожить - они заплатят высокую цену! Мы можем загрузить все 13 реакторов ВВЭР-1000 ядерным топливом Westinghouse, и у нас есть герои, у которых не дрогнет рука выполнить последний приказ.
    Украина не сдастся! Слава Украине.

Machine translation
    In fact, we have such a weapon.  If Russia tries to prevent Ukraine from establishing constitutional order in Donbass and Crimea, and tries to destroy us, they will pay a high price!  We can load all 13 VVER-1000 reactors with Westinghouse nuclear fuel, and we have heroes who will not shake hands with the last order.
    Ukraine will not surrender!  Glory to Ukraine.
    I can't believe someone can be that brainwashed. This idiot should go to jail or just dissapear. For talking stuff like that. I hope Russian FSB finds that moron who said that and sends him to deep hell...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 am

Finty wrote:From the Grauniad...

China v Russia v America: is 2021 the year Orwell’s 1984 comes true?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/11/china-v-russia-v-america-is-2021-the-year-orwells-1984-comes-true

What's truly Orwellian is this article, and the British press in general.

Tell that to people in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region and occupied Crimea, who face a deeply unsubtle Russian military build-up along the “line of contact

The people of the Donbass and Crimea are suddenly now facing a 'Russian military build-up'? Or is it a Ukrainian military build-up that they've been facing since March and the Russian military or Russian volunteers are welcome there?

The US and Nato would no more go to war with Russia over eastern Ukraine than they would to save South Ossetia

The US and NATO saving South Ossetia? By backing Georgia to invade them?

Yugo90 wrote:I can't believe someone can be that brainwashed. This idiot should go to jail or just dissapear. For talking stuff like that. I hope Russian FSB finds that moron who said that and sends him to deep hell...

It's just a random Telegram Ukronazi

No-one in power in Kiev is suicidal to quite that extent.

kvs, LMFS and Hole like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:53 am

flamming_python wrote:
    Yugo90 wrote:I can't believe someone can be that brainwashed. This idiot should go to jail or just dissapear. For talking stuff like that. I hope Russian FSB finds that moron who said that and sends him to deep hell...

I know, however if that is really the "official" telegram page of the Zaporozhe powerplant (Zaes_energoatom) it is quite worrying. Even if it is a crazy employee he should be kicked out for only thinking at something about that. And if he is a journalist or a normal person he should be arrested for incitement for a nuclear catastrophe.

There are enough crazies that could think about stupidly dangerous acts if they believe they are on the "right" side and if they receive incitement from outside (think at the killing of journalists in the streets of Kiev, after their name and address was written in a list of "enemy of the state"

This was the telegram channel in question. Do you know if it is the official one?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:36 am

If you look at the charts for radiation from Chernobyl I believe the prevailing winds go the other way.

Ukraine should look to US for air defenses, improved air force, says former defense adviser

Yeah, the orcs would get good money selling Tomahawks to Iran... American seems to be their brand of choice for adapting...

may just be coincidence that Russia was piling military pressure on Ukraine last week at the same time as China noisily rattled sabres around Taiwan. Spring, to mangle Tennyson, is when a young man’s fancy turns to war – and that twisted maxim may even apply to ageing thugs such as Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.

Hahahahaha.... the young men whose fancy is war as unlikely as it sounds in Biden and Zelensky, VP and XJ are just responding to US and Kiev Provocations.

Russia and China are moving into ever closer alliance.

Russia and China as the only rational actors involved are moving together... wondering why everyone else is so psychotic... (EU and US) or doesn't notice...

While there is no evidence of direct collusion over Ukraine and Taiwan, presidents Putin and Xi are doubtless fully aware of each other’s actions, which have an identical, mutually reinforcing effect: putting the wind up Joe Biden’s untested US administration.

So this is all a test for Creepy Joe... you self centred censored . Putin and Xi are mature adults, unlike you western fags, and would not risk war just to test creepy joe... he might be unable to walk up stairs, he might not no what is acceptable behaviour around women and children is, but he can push a red button.

Sorry, I couldn't read the rest of that crap... Putin has moved troops to his border because his neighbour who has signed an agreement not to (Minsk agreement) is moving troops to his border with the Donbass region and is shelling said region... where is the upset and alarm in the west about that... nothing at all... but they blame Putin for taking sensible precautions that Kiev might do something really really stupid like try to take the Donbass area by force.

This tosspot is spinning it like it is a plan between Putin and Xi to test Biden... well why stop there... the terrorist attack performed on a nuclear facility in Iran sounds like Iran wants to test Biden too... maybe all three are planning together to test Biden.

Please stop posting crap propaganda articles from UK newspapers... except in the western propaganda thread... it insults our intelligence to read that stuff.

The US and NATO saving South Ossetia? By backing Georgia to invade them?

Yes, the west created this situation and not the first time... the tie eater wouldn't have attacked if he thought the US was not on his side... ironically before Saddam invaded Kuwaite during talks with a US official he mentioned his plan and they did not try to stop him... I seem to remember it turned out to be a junior female US representative who went on to shower herself in glory in Somalia by turning a humanitarian mission into a witch hunt for warlords than ended up crossing the wrong one and getting more Americans killed... not the best history there...

magnumcromagnon, Manov and auslander like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:35 pm

GarryB wrote:

Please stop posting crap propaganda articles from UK newspapers... except in the western propaganda thread... it insults our intelligence to read that stuff.

Sounds like you are promoting censorship. I’ve called this out before, you have to get away from the victim complex that Russians seem to have these days. Say what you like about the article and you’re allowed to dislike them but don’t be a snowflake poofter about it.

gbu48098 likes this post

Manov and Backman dislike this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Finty wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Sounds like you are promoting censorship. I’ve called this out before, you have to get away from the victim complex that Russians seem to have these days. Say what you like about the article and you’re allowed to dislike them but don’t be a snowflake poofter about it.
    Garry is a New Zealander not Russian and is in charge of this forum.

Manov and miketheterrible like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Indeed but his attitude mirrors it. Don’t have a victim complex, Russians are better than this and so should be their supporters. Don't end up acting like the lefties in my country...

Moving on, I caught some of Putin’s address,got the bit where he touches on the attempted coup in Belarus and mentioned Ukraine a bit.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:21 pm

We are also tired of bullshit news from the west.

You don't get your news from an enemy country whom was already caught lying about you day after day.

Shall I post about how it was found out that BBC and the rest are funded by British intelligence to make up stories about Russia?

No. And I won't read or post anything from BBC or Reuters about Russia. Because we know they openly lie about the country.

kvs, Manov and auslander like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:26 pm

miketheterrible wrote:We are also tired of bullshit news from the west.

You don't get your news from an enemy country whom was already caught lying about you day after day.

Shall I post about how it was found out that BBC and the rest are funded by British intelligence to make up stories about Russia?

No. And I won't read or post anything from BBC or Reuters about Russia. Because we know they openly lie about the country.

If you did that, I wouldn’t mind nor care. I’m all for seeing different opinions and most press coverage is crap anyway. That applies across the board and includes RT, CNN etc
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:32 pm

RT and Sputnik are just trash regurgitating the 2 cent celebreties, vat videos and what happens in America or west fanatically. There is nothing remarkable about their contributors that can articulate, once in a while they do write one. Only good thing there is not much ad crap. Lay your own road and walk your own path....no need to imitate poor examples of west.

miketheterrible and Finty like this post

Manov dislikes this post

gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:34 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Finty wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

Garry is a New Zealander not Russian and is in charge of this forum.

Is he? the amount of hate he has for west and love for Russia....if he is walk the walk then he should have taken up Putin on the land offer for settlers....but he is entitled to his choice and talk.

Manov dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:35 pm

GarryB wrote:Please stop posting crap propaganda articles from UK newspapers... except in the western propaganda thread... it insults our intelligence to read that stuff.

We know the score with UK media, Garry

That stuff will not sway anyone here

You should be focusing on that couple of longtime trolls who's IP addresses you said you can see no problem instead of giving lectures to noobs

VARGR198 likes this post

gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:26 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

You should be focusing on that couple of longtime trolls who's IP addresses you said you can see no problem instead of giving lectures to noobs
    Please name....I may be losing sleep thinking you are aiming at me Cool
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 pm

Presumably not me as I’ve only been here about 3 months and I try to keep an open mind. I try to avoid kissing Russia or the West’s arse as they’ve both got varying amounts of shit on their names!

franco and flamming_python like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:34 pm

It would be incredibly naive to think that the biggest pro-Russia English language website related to military/geopolitical matters is not a target in the information war

There are entire Hasbara tier information warfare units dedicated to datamining/tracking of hostile forums' membership, and subverting, obfuscating or just plain destroying the discourse

And then there are the bots of course (AI). 4chan, for instance, is inundated with both bots and shills. But I don't think there are any bots on this forum, usually they are quite easily recognizable

So yes, some of the guys you talk about might very well be on a military base somewhere in the USA or GB or wherever.

I would also suggest a little more respect for Garry, from what I understand he's running this basically by himself. There are not many places left on the Web where a man can speak freely. This forum, however, is one of the few places where a free discourse and genuine exchange of opinions is still possible. Other boards have very strict 'conditions' (ie censorship) or are complete echo chambers

kvs, Manov, JohninMK, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:44 pm

That’s one thing I’ve noticed in the brief time I’ve been here, the moderation policy is working well. And yes I don’t agree with all that’s said but I’ve found the forum to be relatively accommodating for discussion as well as being useful for reading up on Russian Air Force developments, which was how I stumbled across it in the first place. There’s not a great deal of discussion here in Britain about Russia and Ukraine etc, I can’t speak for everyone but for the people I do know, the consensus is that no one really gives a shit, yet.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Finty wrote:

Its not censorship. Its merely practicing information hygiene. The MSM reportings are simply, for the most part just crap. If you spot shit on the street do you stop and go for a quick whiff to confirm that yes, it is indeed crap or do you simply just avoid it and go on ahead with your business?

miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:15 pm

elconquistador wrote:It would be incredibly naive to think that the biggest pro-Russia English language website related to military/geopolitical matters is not a target in the information war

There are entire Hasbara tier information warfare units dedicated to datamining/tracking of hostile forums' membership, and subverting, obfuscating or just plain destroying the discourse

And then there are the bots of course (AI). 4chan, for instance, is inundated with both bots and shills. But I don't think there are any bots on this forum, usually they are quite easily recognizable

So yes, some of the guys you talk about might very well be on a military base somewhere in the USA or GB or wherever.

I would also suggest a little more respect for Garry, from what I understand he's running this basically by himself. There are not many places left on the Web where a man can speak freely. This forum, however, is one of the few places where a free discourse and genuine exchange of opinions is still possible. Other boards have very strict 'conditions' (ie censorship) or are complete echo chambers

When you first come on site at the bottom of the page it tells you who is on site and whom have been over the past 24 hours. It also identifies how many non member visitors there are at that moment along with how many bots... there are 2 right at this moment.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:16 pm

elconquistador wrote:

No one is insulting anyone personally. No need to form little gangs to tap each other. Let your opinions flow with in the realm of personal decency and no need to act like a snowflake. Garry is active comments and not just moderator, so its fair to dish it out to him on his comments.

Finty likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm

gbu48098 wrote:

RT and Sputnik are just trash regurgitating the 2 cent celebreties, vat videos and what happens in America or west fanatically. There is nothing remarkable about their contributors that can articulate, once in a while they do write one. Only good thing there is not much ad crap. Lay your own road and walk your own path....no need to imitate poor examples of west.

The Russian language version of RT is vastly superior to it's English equivalent. I steer clear of almost all English language based news media.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:26 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    gbu48098 wrote:

The Russian language version of RT is vastly superior to it's English equivalent. I steer clear of almost all English language based news media.
    That may be true but English is where the need is to articulate. I don't see objectivity nor opeds that are more than 2 sentences long. Tass is better if you just want to get information without a need to filter needle out haystack of junk news. All western and Eastern news sites are adtraps.

Finty likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:29 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

I know, however if that is really the "official" telegram page of the Zaporozhe powerplant (Zaes_energoatom) it is quite worrying.  Even if it is a crazy employee he should be kicked out for only thinking at something about that. And if he is a journalist or a normal person he should be arrested for incitement for a nuclear catastrophe.

There are enough crazies that could think about stupidly dangerous acts if they believe they are on the "right" side and if they receive incitement from outside (think at the killing of journalists in the streets of Kiev, after their name and address was written in a list of "enemy of the state"

This was the telegram channel in question. Do you know if it is the official one?

If it is the official telegram account, then crazies have truly taken over the asylum.

But I'm not sure why nuclear power plants would have telegram accounts anyway

Anyhoo let them go wild. If they irradiate their own country the winds can just as easily blow west as east, I suspect they'll get more attention than they bargained for.
    Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:55 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    If it is the official telegram account, then crazies have truly taken over the asylum.

But I'm not sure why nuclear power plants would have telegram accounts anyway

Anyhoo let them go wild. If they irradiate their own country the winds can just as easily blow west as east, I suspect they'll get more attention than they bargained for.

It's an example of what we would call 'willy-waving' that won't really achieve much. Only logical solution is to get the parties to the negotiating table and look into some internally-recognised measures of recognition for Donbas/ Luhansk and even Crimea being part of RF for that matter. Good luck to anyone after that tho.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Off Topic

The censorshop argument is BS. When 99.99% of the information space is polluted with NATzO propaganda, it does not get to claim
    equal time in the 0.01% of the venues that offer alternatives. May as well demand 100% pro NATzO propaganda everywhere.

magnumcromagnon and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am