Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

Western propaganda

kvs
    kvs

Western propaganda - Page 32 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  kvs Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:57 pm

GarryB wrote:
    kvs you'll love this one:

Bend every story to suit their narrative... a bit pathetic really... trying to claim the rebels are the nazis...

Intellectually insulting fiction is what the NATO MSM is today. Orwellian revisionism in full force on basically any key
    subject. Then this MSM is not happy when its market share disappears by huge percentages every year. Not all humans are
    congenital idiots to lap up transparent BS.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:00 pm

GarryB wrote:But that is your problem... like most of your fellow euro morons you don't comprehend the obvious even when it is plainly spelled out for you.

Cobalt bombs don't suit the west because they are interested in ruling the entire world... they want the resources of Russia, their problem is that they can't walk in and just take it like they have over the last few hundred years when the natives were stupid and signed shit when they should have spoken to lawyers.

Cobalt bombs suit the Russians because they have not interest in capturing or occupying the west or invasion of any kind, their reasons for destroying the west are to literally just that... remove it as a threat. The west has made it clear it does not want to communicate or cooperate or build any useful relationship... it expects Russia to do as it is told which will largely result in Russia remaining a poor country and its wealth syphoned from it by the chosen few western 1% elite billionaires so they can achieve their goal of becoming trillionaires.

Russia knows when it uses its nukes that it is already going to be destroyed... the American and British and French nukes are probably already on their way, so their nuclear response is not about making this right... the best thing their nuclear response can do is make the west realise their chances of surviving the attack are zero so they wont launch their attack in the first place.

In other words the Russian response has to be dire because if it was trivial the west might think they could survive it... making a nuclear war much more likely.

Russia developing doomsday devices is not about destroying the world... it is about making the west realise they wont win a nuclear war and that it is not worth starting in the first place.

The goal is prevention. There is no expectation or intended purpose to "win"... it is only when it is clear everyone loses that no body tries.

Why do you always need to use insult? Im not a moron and my people are not morons.

As i said, psychosis and paranoia. Nobody wants conquer Russia.

We buy russian gas and oil. A large part of russian income is from trade with us.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:31 am

Why do you always need to use insult? Im not a moron and my people are not morons.

We buy russian gas and oil. A large part of russian income is from trade with us.

But you are acting like a moron.... on this page alone is clear evidence of the original story and then almost the entire range of western news agencies from Britain and the US clearly lying about important details of the story... show me that happening on RT or Sputnik...

There was a big conference on press freedom held in the country currently holding Assange in jail for being a journalist, that banned RT and Sputnik from the conference for publishing fake news and we have evidence on this page of all the major western newspapers publishing fake news...

Russia does trade with the EU, but trade levels have dropped enormously because of sanctions imposed by the EU blaming Russia for the problems created in the Ukraine by the US government overthrowing the legally elected government of Ukraine.

That violates all your morals and ideals regarding freedoms and democracy... it basically shows you are a moron and don't understand the principles you pretend to uphold and cheer for around the world, or you are a bunch of bastards who use your morality when it suits, to punish others, but you never let it get in the way of you making money.

If I was Russia I would cancel Nord Stream 2... let the EU pay four times more for energy... it will make the EU much less competitive on the international market... there are plenty of Asian countries who want cheap piped Russian gas... And of course Russia can liquefy their gas too... it wont be as cheap as piped gas but they can still undercut any price the Americans can offer to sell it for...

I insult because Europeans are thick as pig shit... you are being used by America to maintain their economic and political and military position in the world despite running their economy like a 2 year old would. They will collapse, and then where will you be?

By then you might drop all your sanctions against Russia but by then they will have looked elsewhere for the things they need like food or high speed train technology.

When the EU drops their sanctions... EU farmers will likely be the main reason this happens... the Russians will of course immediately drop their sanctions, but I am afraid those EU farmers are in for a shock because they likely think they can go in and flood the Russian market with their food, but Russian farmers are not the small weak group they were in 2013, they have grown up and gotten strong and had a market to supply... which they largely did... dropping sanctions means EU access to Russian markets but also Russian access to EU markets... I rather suspect sales of EU foodstuffs in Russia wont be the same as they were and Russian food sales in the EU might actually be very competitive with local produce because of the value of the Rouble...

Dropping food sanctions might be the last thing EU farmers will be wanting.

Be careful what you wish for...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:03 am

GarryB wrote:

But you are acting like a moron.... on this page alone is clear evidence of the original story and then almost the entire range of western news agencies from Britain and the US clearly lying about important details of the story... show me that happening on RT or Sputnik...

There was a big conference on press freedom held in the country currently holding Assange in jail for being a journalist, that banned RT and Sputnik from the conference for publishing fake news and we have evidence on this page of all the major western newspapers publishing fake news...

Russia does trade with the EU, but trade levels have dropped enormously because of sanctions imposed by the EU blaming Russia for the problems created in the Ukraine by the US government overthrowing the legally elected government of Ukraine.

That violates all your morals and ideals regarding freedoms and democracy... it basically shows you are a moron and don't understand the principles you pretend to uphold and cheer for around the world, or you are a bunch of bastards who use your morality when it suits, to punish others, but you never let it get in the way of you making money.

If I was Russia I would cancel Nord Stream 2... let the EU pay four times more for energy... it will make the EU much less competitive on the international market... there are plenty of Asian countries who want cheap piped Russian gas... And of course Russia can liquefy their gas too... it wont be as cheap as piped gas but they can still undercut any price the Americans can offer to sell it for...

I insult because Europeans are thick as pig shit... you are being used by America to maintain their economic and political and military position in the world despite running their economy like a 2 year old would. They will collapse, and then where will you be?

By then you might drop all your sanctions against Russia but by then they will have looked elsewhere for the things they need like food or high speed train technology.

When the EU drops their sanctions... EU farmers will likely be the main reason this happens... the Russians will of course immediately drop their sanctions, but I am afraid those EU farmers are in for a shock because they likely think they can go in and flood the Russian market with their food, but Russian farmers are not the small weak group they were in 2013, they have grown up and gotten strong and had a market to supply... which they largely did... dropping sanctions means EU access to Russian markets but also Russian access to EU markets... I rather suspect sales of EU foodstuffs in Russia wont be the same as they were and Russian food sales in the EU might actually be very competitive with local produce because of the value of the Rouble...

Dropping food sanctions might be the last thing EU farmers will be wanting.

Be careful what you wish for...

No, the problem is, you believe your own propaganda. RT and Sputnik write so much bullshit, that can easily dismissed as any other media. Often even a tad more.

Assange is held because he raped a women and ran away. Lesson: Dont rape women.

Trade with EU has not dropped, since its mostly gas and oil we buy and we buy it even more, since its cheap.

Your words about Ukraine show how you believe your own propaganda. Its a power game.

Russia wants rule over Ukraine. Europe wants rule over Ukraine. Ukraine ripped apart over this.

You need two for a dance. We wont give up our side and you wont give up yours. Thats fine. The victim of the fight is Ukraine.

Thats totally normal power games. This runs since beginning of times. Persian Empire and Roman Empire did same stuff with muppet states like Armenian Kingdom. And you talk like this shocks you.

France currently kicks out USA more and more. Just look at PESCO. american companies are even banend in defense contracts here.

And morals and freedom? What?

Morals never played role in politics and nation running. I want the ebst for France. if this means we must squeeze out other, so be it.

Russia doesnt cancel NS2. Actually Russia follows all demands we have towards them. They need the money. Its a mutual beneficial thing.

As for russian food supply...you are in for a very rough awakeneing. A russion market chain wanted open in Germany and basicly got mobbed out. Media ripped it apart as cheap, dirty and low standard.
    The audience in western europe doesnt go for cheap. They go for luxury.

We have a totally different life style.

I dont know what Russians eat for breakkfast. But i eat croissant, salmon, mango, and stuff like that. The more exotic the better. I buy burger patties 200g for 20 €. Or some kind of fish where you pay 60 € for 100g.

If Russia want enter french food market for example, they should try their rare stuff like caviar or that fish from baikal.

Dont get me wrong Gary but i think you have not much knowledge how politics work. The world is not Teletubby land.

Look at your own country Newzealand. Dont you see around yourself? We own Polynesia and New Caledonia. We bully countries like Vanuatu, Fiji or Kiribati till boiling point. From New Caledonia we lay claim on Vanuatu and Fijii islands and do in their sea as we please.

Why? Because we can, thats why.

You cried so much to me about something we did to New Zealand before i was born. So you should remember. We did blow up a ship in your harbour and killed a person.

When you made it public, we isolated you. Your own closest allies Australia and UK turned their back at you, when we bullied you. They left you alone. And the humilation was not over.

You handed us the guy and women who got catched by you and we send them on a tropical island paradise, where he made her a baby, so she was send home. And then he said his tummy hurts and he was send home too.

You know why France did this? Because New Zealand allowed it.

We play with Russia and Russia plays with us. We respect them and they respect us. This is what makes it interesting. No need for cobalt bombs and shit like that.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:33 pm

No, the problem is, you believe your own propaganda. RT and Sputnik write so much bullshit, that can easily dismissed as any other media. Often even a tad more.

They give a perspective of the stories they release that does not favour the rich and the powerful of the west, which is not really the same as outright boldfaced lying to their audience in the example above.

No wonder you get upset here finding everything your media tells you is bullshit designed to make you hate any Russian leader who is competent, and the Russian people who support him.

Those charges were dropped and were only brought up for political reasons. I rather doubt it would even count as a crime in France today... he had consentual sex with a woman but did not wear a condom, which she then claimed was rape... only in europe...

Trade with EU has not dropped, since its mostly gas and oil we buy and we buy it even more, since its cheap.

Figures Putin mentioned recently suggest it is estimated that Russia has lost 50 billion dollars in trade with the EU since the sanctions started in 2014, while it is also estimated that the EU has lost about 240 billion dollars over the same time period. He also mentioned agricultural sales in exports have increased to the point where Russia has not actually lost anything... EU farmers unable to find alternative buyers for their crops were not so lucky with many going out of business or indeed committing suicide.

Your words about Ukraine show how you believe your own propaganda. Its a power game.

Russia wants rule over Ukraine. Europe wants rule over Ukraine. Ukraine ripped apart over this.

Russia has made no effort to seize power or take control of Kiev like the US has... Nuland bragged about the 5 billion dollars spent to pay for a coup... she even brought cookies to the execution of democracy there.

The west and democracy are not showering themselves in glory there... in fact they are creating a rather bad impression all round.

You need two for a dance. We wont give up our side and you wont give up yours. Thats fine. The victim of the fight is Ukraine.

Thats totally normal power games. This runs since beginning of times. Persian Empire and Roman Empire did same stuff with muppet states like Armenian Kingdom. And you talk like this shocks you.

I think it is amusing you think Russia wants the Ukraine... you are creating another broken country in Europe that will take many decades to fix if it ever can... enjoy having more nazis in the EU...

France currently kicks out USA more and more. Just look at PESCO. american companies are even banend in defense contracts here.

Yes, the little french poodle growls when uncle sam puts on her lead and takes her for a walk, but there is no question which end of the lead directs the walk...

Morals never played role in politics and nation running. I want the ebst for France. if this means we must squeeze out other, so be it.

Yeah, western values are written on two ply paper sheets...

As for russian food supply...you are in for a very rough awakeneing. A russion market chain wanted open in Germany and basicly got mobbed out. Media ripped it apart as cheap, dirty and low standard.

Good... enjoy the steroid based crap from GMO central, US of A you will soon be forced to take too...

You cried so much to me about something we did to New Zealand before i was born. So you should remember. We did blow up a ship in your harbour and killed a person.

When you made it public, we isolated you. Your own closest allies Australia and UK turned their back at you, when we bullied you. They left you alone. And the humilation was not over.

You handed us the guy and women who got catched by you and we send them on a tropical island paradise, where he made her a baby, so she was send home. And then he said his tummy hurts and he was send home too.

What you don't realise is that real people don't like bullies, because they know if you will bully an enemy or a stranger then eventually you will bully a friend too... and that is not the definition of a friend.

We remember that France is no friend to New Zealand... when you start a new war with Russia don't expect us to send any assistance... except perhaps to Russia.

We play with Russia and Russia plays with us. We respect them and they respect us.

They don't respect you. You can't even deliver a ship without permission from Washington and Brussels... you tried to interfere in the Nord Stream II pipeline because you thought you could get something more out of the deal and Germany basically told you to piss off.

You have great delusions of grandeur... delusions of course they remain...

No need for cobalt bombs and shit like that.

Even more reason for a good doomsday weapon to ensure all of Europe is exterminated...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 pm

GarryB wrote:

They give a perspective of the stories they release that does not favour the rich and the powerful of the west, which is not really the same as outright boldfaced lying to their audience in the example above.

No wonder you get upset here finding everything your media tells you is bullshit designed to make you hate any Russian leader who is competent, and the Russian people who support him.

Those charges were dropped and were only brought up for political reasons. I rather doubt it would even count as a crime in France today... he had consentual sex with a woman but did not wear a condom, which she then claimed was rape... only in europe...

Figures Putin mentioned recently suggest it is estimated that Russia has lost 50 billion dollars in trade with the EU since the sanctions started in 2014, while it is also estimated that the EU has lost about 240 billion dollars over the same time period. He also mentioned agricultural sales in exports have increased to the point where Russia has not actually lost anything... EU farmers unable to find alternative buyers for their crops were not so lucky with many going out of business or indeed committing suicide.

Russia has made no effort to seize power or take control of Kiev like the US has... Nuland bragged about the 5 billion dollars spent to pay for a coup... she even brought cookies to the execution of democracy there.

The west and democracy are not showering themselves in glory there... in fact they are creating a rather bad impression all round.

I think it is amusing you think Russia wants the Ukraine... you are creating another broken country in Europe that will take many decades to fix if it ever can... enjoy having more nazis in the EU...

Yes, the little french poodle growls when uncle sam puts on her lead and takes her for a walk, but there is no question which end of the lead directs the walk...

Yeah, western values are written on two ply paper sheets...

Good... enjoy the steroid based crap from GMO central, US of A you will soon be forced to take too...

What you don't realise is that real people don't like bullies, because they know if you will bully an enemy or a stranger then eventually you will bully a friend too... and that is not the definition of a friend.

We remember that France is no friend to New Zealand... when you start a new war with Russia don't expect us to send any assistance... except perhaps to Russia.

We play with Russia and Russia plays with us. We respect them and they respect us.

They don't respect you. You can't even deliver a ship without permission from Washington and Brussels... you tried to interfere in the Nord Stream II pipeline because you thought you could get something more out of the deal and Germany basically told you to piss off.

You have great delusions of grandeur... delusions of course they remain...

No need for cobalt bombs and shit like that.

Even more reason for a good doomsday weapon to ensure all of Europe is exterminated...

But thats the thing. All media have a agenda. One must read both sides and usually the truth is in the middle.

Also you obviously dont know french media. French media dont tells me bullshit designed to hate Russians.

They are often quite positive towards Russia. The most fire gets USA. You wont find a nation with a more anti american press than France.

Because of that, the poddle comment is amusing. We kick USA out of defense. We force Germany to do the same and gave the the option, either work with us against USA or we drop our
    projects with them.

Your comment abou european farmers amuses me. Comitting suicide? Who told you so? Pravda?

We dont allow GMO in Europe and its France that has bans on USA imported crops and pushed this over all of Europe. We even ended free trade talks because of this. Its a core interest to keep american shit
    out of the market here and do that sucesful.

Your comment about Nordstream II shows just that. France supports the project nd holds a hand over it. Only because of this, Germany was able to bring it through EU.

Then a mayor american intervention happened, and the Germans needed french support to get it done...and what did we do? We saw our chance to get more out of it. The Germans did not tell us to get lost. The Germans followed our demands and gave us what we wanted.

France and New Zealand are friends. After all, we are direct neighbors. I think your flight to Nouméa is shorter than to Sydney.
    kvs
    kvs

Western propaganda - Page 32 Empty Western propaganda

Post  kvs Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Recall the video I posted where Putin talks about anthropogenic global warming and green energy.  Now read this
    hack piece by Ben Aris

https://russia-insider.com/en/economics/putin-ridicules-green-energy-speech-russias-dirtiest-region/ri27453

Note how Putin's words are taken out of context.   If you listen to his whole speech on this topic it is rather
    reasonable and balanced.   F*ckwad Ben Aris tries to make Putin sound like some anti-green and anti-enviroment
    zealot.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:46 am

But thats the thing. All media have a agenda. One must read both sides and usually the truth is in the middle.

The purpose of media is to report the truth, current western media distort the truth... claiming all media are bad is a cop out... it is like saying all countries are as bad as the west... it is a way for the west to justify bad behaviour and evil actions.

Also you obviously dont know french media. French media dont tells me bullshit designed to hate Russians.

They are often quite positive towards Russia. The most fire gets USA. You wont find a nation with a more anti american press than France.

Yeah, I could tell that when you first started posting on this forum and claimed that Putin personally poisoned the Skripals in the UK... did your media slip up there?

Your comment abou european farmers amuses me. Comitting suicide? Who told you so? Pravda?

Food storage rooms are cooled but also have 1.5 percent oxygen and 1.5 percent carbon dioxide so the fruit stays fresher for longer and does not ripen too quickly... a human goes in to such a room and stays there they fall asleep and die...

When Polish farmers put in extra crops of apples to meet the demand in Russia in the 2000s they invested a lot of money, but when the sanctions came on... lots of apples and no customers and banks demanding their money... an easy option.

We dont allow GMO in Europe and its France that has bans on USA imported crops and pushed this over all of Europe. We even ended free trade talks because of this. Its a core interest to keep american shit

For how long... only a matter of time...

Is this chicken from Chernobyl... it has 5 wings... nope... its from Texas... genetically modified to have extra legs and extra wings... just like the people eating it...

Then a mayor american intervention happened, and the Germans needed french support to get it done...and what did we do? We saw our chance to get more out of it. The Germans did not tell us to get lost. The Germans followed our demands and gave us what we wanted.

Is that what your media told you?

France and New Zealand are friends. After all, we are direct neighbors. I think your flight to Nouméa is shorter than to Sydney.

Don't confuse politeness for friendship.

Now read this
    hack piece by Ben Aris

Yeah, what a dick...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:14 am

GarryB wrote:

The purpose of media is to report the truth, current western media distort the truth... claiming all media are bad is a cop out... it is like saying all countries are as bad as the west... it is a way for the west to justify bad behaviour and evil actions.

Yeah, I could tell that when you first started posting on this forum and claimed that Putin personally poisoned the Skripals in the UK... did your media slip up there?

Food storage rooms are cooled but also have 1.5 percent oxygen and 1.5 percent carbon dioxide so the fruit stays fresher for longer and does not ripen too quickly... a human goes in to such a room and stays there they fall asleep and die...

When Polish farmers put in extra crops of apples to meet the demand in Russia in the 2000s they invested a lot of money, but when the sanctions came on... lots of apples and no customers and banks demanding their money... an easy option.

For how long... only a matter of time...

Is this chicken from Chernobyl... it has 5 wings... nope... its from Texas... genetically modified to have extra legs and extra wings... just like the people eating it...

Is that what your media told you?

Don't confuse politeness for friendship.

Now read this
    hack piece by Ben Aris

Yeah, what a dick...

No, its not what media told me. Germany is led by a weak women. France demanded control over the pipeline. Germany accepted.

We also forced germany to drop f35. Merkel always does as ordered by us.

As for western farmers...polish are not western. They are russian...at least for us. I think you know what i mean. They try hard but never will be accepted as one.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm

Dunno why the so called "Frog" isn't banned.

Anyway, good news.

Atlantic councel is now banned in Russia. Part of the black listing. Now anyone who partakes in it is banned from the country and anyone in Russia who partakes in it, is fined and up to 6 years in jail.

Good start.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:53 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Dunno why the so called "Frog" isn't banned.

Anyway, good news.

Atlantic councel is now banned in Russia. Part of the black listing. Now anyone who partakes in it is banned from the country and anyone in Russia who partakes in it, is fined and up to 6 years in jail.

Good start.

Would you assume we should ban RT here as well?

Why you call me frog btw?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:50 am

Yeah, Macron never bans RT or Sputnik from anything... and I don't remember hearing any international media condemnation at that conference for media in the UK about media freedoms... or anything about Assange for that matter.... hypocrites...

It is like calling poor people from other countries uncivilised...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:27 am

GarryB wrote:

Yeah, Macron never bans RT or Sputnik from anything... and I don't remember hearing any international media condemnation at that conference for media in the UK about media freedoms... or anything about Assange for that matter....  hypocrites...

It is like calling poor people from other countries uncivilised...

Its certainly not civilized to call me a monkey, frog or such things.

In France we dont do such things.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:10 pm

Smug assertions about how western "ingenuity and knowhow" can defeat any problem including turning viruses into bioweapons is
    retarded BS. If all this "ingenuity and knowhow" was really there, then all viral diseases would have cures. Just engineer custom
    antibodies...

Too bad that today nobody has the technology to custom manufacture arbitrary molecules. All we have is yeast vats where
    the bacterial metabolisms are exploited to produce molecules. This is limited by definition. No industrial chemical technology
    exists to directly manufacture custom molecules.

But even if hypothetically it was possible to custom engineer antibodies, then that would not solve the problem that only a
    very small number of virus species are "predictable" and stay within the same biochemical framework for sufficiently long periods
    that they can be exterminated. You can't do this with retro-viruses and most viral species. There is a reason for this:
    evolution. Viruses have evolved mutational/adaptive-recombinant (incorporation of DNA/RNA updates from other viruses)
    to survive and prosper.

Any smartass NATO bioweapons designer has a problem. The viruses that can be used to target some set of specific cell
    markers are the ones that are also easiest to defeat via vaccines. The ones that are hardest to fight against are the
    ones that will mutate rapidly to attack the NATO retard that designed them. I suspect that NATO retards were inspired
    by HIV and concluded that if Russians have distinctive cell markers from NATO ubermenschen, then they just need to
    engineer an HIV variant that only attacks those unique markers. Here again, these retards should have gone back to
    school and obtained a proper education. HIV fails to work in less than 1% of humans because of large structural
    defects that happen to coincide with the HIV target. There are no such differences between the vast majority
    of NATO ubermenchen and Russian untermenschen. The whole premise of a genetic bioweapon is genocide and not
    elimination of a few percent.

It should be highlighted that no virus reads the DNA of the host. It only sees molecular structures on cell walls that
    it targets. And here is the failure point of the whole demented enterprise. At this scale there is zero difference
    between most of the population of NATO and Russia. There is no unique molecule or cell structure for a bioweapon
    virus to target. This aspect is clearly not understood by racist swine who engage in wishful thinking that differences
    between the master race and the ubermenschen extend to the molecular composition of cells.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-readinganthology/chapter/teaching-diversity-the-science-you-need-to-know-to-explain-why-race-is-not-biological/

https://mayoclinic.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/analysis-of-racial-variations-in-disease-characteristics-treatmen

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/oct/28/thisweekssciencequestions.weaponstechnology

Others say the concerns are exaggerated. "Trying to find a weapon that affects quite a few of one ethnic group and none
    of another ethnic group is just not going to happen," says David Goldstein, who studies population genetics at University College London.
    "Because all groups are quite similar you will never get something that is highly selective. The best you would probably do is something
    that kills 20% of one group and 28% of another."

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:41 am

https://time.com/5629291/dueling-superpowers-rival-billionaires-inside-the-new-race-to-the-moon/

Hillarious, delusional propaganda from Time.

China has launched 3 manned rockets over the same period that Russia launched 30 and the USA launched zero.
    These private companies are nowhere near any manned mission let alone Moon or Mars missions. The ridiculous
    consignment of Russia in this field to "not worthy of mention" is beyond delusional. This is nothing more than
    "journalism for hire" by the corporate interests that own America. The same quality reporting one had in Russia
    during the 1990s and Ukraine today.

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:30 am

kvs wrote:https://time.com/5629291/dueling-superpowers-rival-billionaires-inside-the-new-race-to-the-moon/

China has launched 3 manned rockets over the same period that Russia launched 30 and the USA launched zero.
    These private companies are nowhere near any manned mission let alone Moon or Mars missions.   The ridiculous
    consignment of Russia in this field to "not worthy of mention" is beyond delusional.   This is nothing more than
    "journalism for hire" by the corporate interests that own America.   The same quality reporting one had in Russia

The US's self-proclaimed "victory" in lunar race is completely bullshit, even if we happen to believe that the Moon Landing is real.

The Soviet Union managed to launched Lunakhods on the Moon and did meaningful researches there. The achievements and operations of Lunakhods are on a complete different level in comparison with Apollo, In Apollo, we see a man brutally and un-scientifically dig up the soils on the moon surface, he completely disrupted the soil structure on the moon. Lunakhods never did such stupid things. We already know that soil samples collection follows a different protocol, the purpose is the preserving soil structure as much as possible.

Yes, USSR Lunakhods are for something meaningful, not a political show-off like the Apollos. And I say "if we happen to believe that the Moon Landing is real", which means whether the US really went to the Moon is questionable.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:57 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    kvs wrote:https://time.com/5629291/dueling-superpowers-rival-billionaires-inside-the-new-race-to-the-moon/

These private companies are nowhere near any manned mission let alone Moon or Mars missions.   The ridiculous
    consignment of Russia in this field to "not worthy of mention" is beyond delusional.   This is nothing more than
    "journalism for hire" by the corporate interests that own America.   The same quality reporting one had in Russia

The US's self-proclaimed "victory" in lunar race is completely bullshit, even if we happen to believe that the Moon Landing is real.

The Soviet Union managed to launched Lunakhods on the Moon and did meaningful researches there. The achievements and operations of Lunakhods are on a complete different level in comparison with Apollo, In Apollo, we see a man brutally and un-scientifically dig up the soils on the moon surface, he completely disrupted the soil structure on the moon. Lunakhods never did such stupid things. We already know that soil samples collection follows a different protocol, the purpose is the preserving soil structure as much as possible.

Yes, USSR Lunakhods are for something meaningful, not a political show-off like the Apollos. And I say "if we happen to believe that the Moon Landing is real", which means whether the US really went to the Moon is questionable.

The astronauts placed mirrors on the moon which we still use to meassure distance. We also can see their equipment and even wheels of the lunar vehicles.

So with all rsepct...are you saying nations like France, UK, USSR ect did not follow evry step on those flights?

The moon landings are a historic fact.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:30 pm

higurashihougi wrote:

That is a good point. Fake staged sample gathering and retarded "Moon buggy" rides are propaganda theater. Anyone who thinks that
    US astronauts actually rode the Moon buggy on the lunar surface are deluded. Look at all the video of the dust being launched from
    by the tires. It is behaving exactly like it would on Earth in terms of the height reached and range of travel away from launch point.
    But the Moon has 1/6 the gravity so this is utter nonsense. Think of the dust particles as being cannon balls launched with an initial
    velocity (v) with angle (theta) by the rotation of the tires (the weight of the buggy is not the primary aspect, it serves to help the wheels
    scoop the dust/soil). The peak height and range (R) of travel would basically scale with the gravity:

h = [v sin(theta)]^2/(2 g)

R = (4 h)/tan(theta)

h is six times greater if g is six times smaller. The Moon buggy would be producing a dust plume several meters above the ground and
    six times farther away from the launch point than in any of the videos we see. There is also no air resistance on the Moon, so there
    would be no turbulence of the dust after launch by the wheels. Also the bouncing of the Moon buggy as it drove over the surface would
    be six times greater as well instead we see Earth-like bounce given the same vehicle speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

You can see in the video the fallout speed of the dust. It should take six times longer for the dust to fall back to the surface than on
    Earth. This is regardless of the mass of the dust particles. I am not seeing order of magnitude slower fallout speed.

BTW, the tight wheel covers clearly do not completely stop dust ejection so they do not impact the discussion.

To preempt the retarded knee-jerk tinfoil hat accusers, I think that it was possible for the US astronauts to reach and land on the
    Moon. The technology was there and so was the know-how. But there are just too many fake NASA lunar surface photos and
    videos. I think they never pranced around the surface and drove buggies there. But such things are what the proles expect
    from quality propaganda so they just faked these aspects. Propaganda is all about blending truth with fiction to spin a narrative.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:43 pm

kvs wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:

That is a good point.  Fake staged sample gathering and retarded "Moon buggy" rides are propaganda theater.   Anyone who thinks that
    US astronauts actually rode the Moon buggy on the lunar surface are deluded.   Look at all the video of the dust being launched from
    by the tires.   It is behaving exactly like it would on Earth in terms of the height reached and range of travel away from launch point.
    But the Moon has 1/6 the gravity so this is utter nonsense.   Think of the dust particles as being cannon balls launched with an initial
    velocity (v) with angle (theta) by the rotation of the tires (the weight of the buggy is not the primary aspect, it serves to help the wheels
    scoop the dust/soil).  The peak height and range (R) of travel would basically scale with the gravity:

h = [v sin(theta)]^2/(2 g)

R = (4 h)/tan(theta)

h is six times greater if g is six times smaller.    The Moon buggy would be producing a dust plume several meters above the ground and
    six times farther away from the launch point than in any of the videos we see.    There is also no air resistance on the Moon, so there
    would be no turbulence of the dust after launch by the wheels.   Also the bouncing of the Moon buggy as it drove over the surface would
    be six times greater as well instead we see Earth-like bounce given the same vehicle speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

You can see in the video the fallout speed of the dust.  It should take six times longer for the dust to fall back to the surface than on
    Earth.  This is regardless of the mass of the dust particles.   I am not seeing order of magnitude slower fallout speed.

BTW, the tight wheel covers clearly do not completely stop dust ejection so they do not impact the discussion.  

To preempt the retarded knee-jerk tinfoil hat accusers, I think that it was possible for the US astronauts to reach and land on the
    Moon.  The technology was there and so was the know-how.   But there are just too many fake NASA lunar surface photos and
    videos.   I think they never pranced around the surface and drove buggies there.   But such things are what the proles expect
    from quality propaganda so they just faked these aspects.    Propaganda is all about blending truth with fiction to spin a narrative.

We can see the drive on the moon with the ESA space telescope. You see the trackways

Western propaganda - Page 32 2PipzPw8QJm5KTbKcKyNCX-1200-80
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Oh my the old "They never landed on the moon" Stick Jesus, are you guys that blinded by your hatred you are now in the conspiracy theory market. Though I expect this from KVS, if we say the Color Green is Green he would say it's really yellow.

I don't really feel like posting tons of links regarding this subject but here is one that will do.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/06/25/yes-the-apollo-moon-landings-really-did-happen/#7767dd016a8f

Yes the moon landing really happened, go ask scientists and real ones btw. It's a joke you guys are ranting about this. What's next the US government is secretly controlled by space bugs?, oh maybe Atlantis was an inside job.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:15 am

Read my post you racist troll from "France". There is some US debris on the Moon more than likely. But there were never any Moon buggy
    rides on the Moon. And your photo does not contradict this fact. Grow a brain.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:17 am

kvs wrote:Read my post you racist troll from "France".   There is some US debris on the Moon more than likely.   But there were never any Moon buggy
    rides on the Moon.   And your photo does not contradict this fact.   Grow a brain.

We can see the wheel driving marks on the lunar surface. We can also the the moon buggy stand on the surface.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

The credulity of NATO saps is something to behold. Consider the photo above purporting to show Moon buggy tracks. Note anything
    peculiar about this "proof"? That's right, the inconsistent resolution. The only features that show details less than a foot in
    size are the alleged Moon buggy tracks and associated debris. The rest of the field of view is obviously much coarser resolution.
    This photo is doctored BS. BTW, photos are no longer considered hard evidence in courts exactly due to such abuses. The video
    "evidence" of the Moon buggy rides, which is supposed to be more solid, is obviously fake as well since it violates the behaviour
    of dust and vehicle motion in a 1/6 Earth's gravity environment. The Moon Buggy never jumps higher than 6 inches. It should have
    routinely bounced higher than 1 foot (2 inches on Earth). A 4 inch hop on Earth is a 2 foot hop on the Moon.

Note the roughness of the Moon's surface in the Moon buggy video. In particular the spatial scale and compare to the doctored
    photo trotted out by the racist troll from "France". If the photo had a 6 inch resolution you would see these bumps. There is
    no wind on the Moon to smooth out meteor impact debris. There are all sorts of sharp gradients of dust deposition from the tens
    of thousands of meteor impacts of various sizes. This includes rocks that are 1 foot and 2 feet in diameter scattered all over
    the place. Yet you see no such details in the background, you see only the alleged disturbance by the US astronauts.

BTW, to all the experts here: since when are we able to make photographs through the atmosphere with resolutions of 12 inches
    and better? If we can photograph the Moon's surface with such detail, then we should have spy satellites produce images
    with such resolution as well. If you are going to invoke the telescope argument and how we observe distant objects. None
    of that involves high resolution surface imaging. Most astrophysics is about measuring emission spectra. In case of
    adaptive optics, the resolution effect would be uniform across the image and not just in the desired parts.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:44 pm

The theme of this video is the bald faced double standards of NATO member states vis a vis demonstrations in Russia.
    When in France we have had 2500 injuries with 75 serious and several deaths, nobody is actually hurt during the
    illegal demonstrations in Moscow and the French Foreign Ministry is crying with concern about "mistreatment" of
    law violators by the police. My gosh, the law breakers were detained. The tyranny!

BTW, the video does not discuss the fact, that illegal demonstrations in NATO and around the world are dispersed by
    force by the police. Especially if the demonstrators block main streets in congested urban areas. Drivers have rights
    you know. Note that Navalny's schtick is to not apply for legal demonstration permits and then stage civil demonstrations.
    His schtick is to break the law both with illegal demonstration staging and the manner in which the demonstrators behave.
    This is includes open taunting and assault on police officers. By contrast, giving a cop the middle finger in Germany
    carries a fine of 4000 euro. Russia needs to get on the ball and impose similar fines on all these 5th column clowns.

In case anyone has doubt about NATO police brutality, consider the events in Spain, USA, France and elsewhere in
    this paradise of human rights. The freaks in Moscow should lose some eyeballs and hands for their troubles. Unlike
    the yellow vest demonstrators who actually have a just cause, these 5th column dirtbags in Russia do not.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Kvs, why you want police to touch pile of shit? It's all good now. General public doesn't bat an eye for these protesters and police have no trouble to use all means necessary to control them by arrests and fines. It's not Ukraine, no need to crack any skulls.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 am