Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

Western propaganda

Isos
    Isos

Western propaganda - Page 40 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  Isos Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:52 pm

Superjet is the first civilian plane made since USSR. Not the best out there but at least it brings russia back in the game.

Now they are making a 100% russian version. And they are also making the bigger MS-21. Then Russian companies will start using only russian planes just like during USSR.

In the same time China is doing the same.

At the end airbus and boeing will loose the russian and chinese markets but will also have them as competitor. In Asia, chinese will sell their plane very well since most of its neighbours countries have more ties with them than with french or US. Russia on the other hand will sell in Africa and south america.

If I was rich and had invested in airbus and boeing I would sell my parts quickly ...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:59 pm

Isos wrote:Superjet is the first civilian plane made since USSR. Not the best out there but at least it brings russia back in the game.

Now they are making a 100% russian version. And they are also making the bigger MS-21. Then Russian companies will start using only russian planes just like during USSR.

In the same time China is doing the same.

At the end airbus and boeing will loose the russian and chinese markets but will also have them as competitor. In Asia, chinese will sell their plane very well since most of its neighbours countries have more ties with them than with french or US. Russia on the other hand will sell in Africa and south america.

If I was rich and had invested in airbus and boeing I would sell my parts quickly ...

You should mark your post as satire.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Nothing better to say ?
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:15 pm

Aristide wrote:

Its always easy to blame others and when i see in this forum its never russias fault, always others. It gets boring.

So its France fault, that Sukhoi has no operational customer service, bad contracts, lack of maintenance service, lack of international connections.

I never said that Russia had made no mistake in this issue  and some of the points you mention in this last post are true (and if you check some of my posts on similar topics I mentioned them since at least a couple of years). As an example bombardier spent a lot of money to prepare a good logistic and aftersales support for their CS series (that has been in the meanwhile bought by airbus and it is the A220, by the way) before inducting it. Sukhoi did not.. probably they were naive, they lacked experience and they did not properly analized how the business work... all of this is true..

However it still remains the fact the the largest chunk of the reliability problems are associated with the hot part of the engine, that is made by safran
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:22 pm

Isos wrote:

Nothing better to say ?

What should i say? Its rubbish.

No western airline will buy russian or chinese jets. Its even doubtfull that western countries will buy chinse 5g network equipment, so thats it.

China is incredible unpopular in Asia and increasingly also in Africa.

And what market in South America? Bolivia and Venezuela?

Airbus has nothing to worry about for next decades.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Funny how the resident troll cannot accept Fench culpability for a design flaw. An example of the pathological hubris of the
    self-annointed guiding lights of humanity in NATzO. Trash posing as gods.

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:50 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Nothing better to say ?

No western airline will buy russian or chinese jets. Its even doubtfull that western countries will buy chinse 5g network equipment, so thats it.

I never said western companies. And btw the two foreign companies that bought SSJ were mexican and Irish ( leased to Belgian company). Those are not really usual russian clients yet they bought the planes.

China unpopular in Asia ? They have more economical ties  with China than with US. Chinese market alone will impact airbus and boeing. Chinese won't buy anymore from them since they ill produce their own planes.

100% of the aerial companies will be happy if China and russia propose their planes as it will drop the prices, and that will also hurt boeing and airbus.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Isos wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Nothing better to say ?

I never said western companies. And btw the two foreign companies that bought SSJ were mexican and Irish ( leased to Belgian company). Those are not really usual russian clients yet they bought the planes.

China unpopular in Asia ? They have more economical ties  with China than with US. Chinese market alone will impact airbus and boeing. Chinese won't buy anymore from them since they ill produce their own planes.

100% of the aerial companies will be happy if China and russia propose their planes as it will drop the prices, and that will also hurt boeing and airbus.

Actual not. Just like Huawei, it simply gets banned and thus is out of market. Thats Chinas problem. EU and USA stick together in that regard.

Show me how popular China is in Japan, or India Wink
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:40 am

Im french. I give a shit about Boeing 737, which btw still has a better ranking than SuperJet.

An Aircraft that has more crashing incidents is still better? You are not shy in showing your bias.

That SuperJet have a very low flight readiness is a simple fact. No other current model has such a bad ratio.

It is a simple biased opinion not fact.

The "pressure" how you call it, is called capitalism.

Its called Western hostility towards Russia. Russia needs to respond.

And it cant be France fault. we also make the airbus engines and they work perfectly fine.

France and French people like you have a personal vendetta against Russia, of course you will do everything in your capacity to smear Russia, in Snecma's case, sabotage the design to make the engine uncompetitive.

Its always easy to blame others and when i see in this forum its never russias fault, always others. It gets boring.

So if you have it your way it is always Russia's fault right?

So its France fault, that Sukhoi has no operational customer service, bad contracts, lack of maintenance service, lack of international connections.

Again, this is a direct result of Western hostility against Russia.

Just because you reject a highly probable future event it is already rubbish? Denying the inevitable doesn't stop it from happening.

The West is addicted to Chinese made goods, very soon they will be adding Chinese planes to their cart list.

I'm from Asia. I can disprove this, what you hear and read in mainstream Western propaganda media is far from actual reality. Of course, Western paid politicians will continuously bark anti Chinese rhetoric.

Actual not. Just like Huawei, it simply gets banned and thus is out of market. Thats Chinas problem.

And you are Proud about this brazen example of the West's dirty method of doing business?

Show me how popular China is in Japan,

Indeed, After slaughtering millions of Chinese civilians during WW2, still it is the Japs that have the reason to hate China. Laughing Fortunately, India is smart enough not allow the French to fool them into starting a war against China lol! The Japs on the other hand cannot be taken seriously as they are not the master of their own country and until now still have a leash on their head.

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:01 am

On Topic,

There is a recent report about Russia's newest Richest woman, Tatyana Bakalchuk.

The news article can be found here

Now there is nothing unusual about the article itself, but after reading the news piece I started researching about Tatyana Bakalchuk. The first result in my search is an article in Wikipedia about her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatyana_Bakalchuk

Western propaganda - Page 40 Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-10-54-21-PM

In the page, you can clearly see that her Nationality is indicated as "Koryo-saram" instead of Russian despite the fact that she was born in Moscow. Rolling Eyes

This is the kind of soft level BULLSHlT Nato PlG propaganda outlets like WikiPlGdia is proudly propagating across the internet. Russia needs to act with great haste to setup their own answer to WikiPlGdia and completely ban this vile Nato propaganda site.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:33 am

PhSt wrote:
    On Topic,

There is a recent report about Russia's newest Richest woman, Tatyana Bakalchuk.

The news article can be found here

Now there is nothing unusual about the article itself, but after reading the news piece I started researching about Tatyana Bakalchuk. The first result in my search is an article in Wikipedia about her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatyana_Bakalchuk

Western propaganda - Page 40 Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-10-54-21-PM

In the page, you can clearly see that her Nationality is indicated as "Koryo-saram" instead of Russian despite the fact that she was born in Moscow. Rolling Eyes

This is the kind of soft level BULLSHlT Nato PlG propaganda outlets like WikiPlGdia is proudly propagating across the internet. Russia needs to act with great haste to setup their own answer to WikiPlGdia and completely ban this vile Nato propaganda site.

Bakalchuk is an obvious Ukrainian surname. WTF is Koryo-saram? Even if her mother was this obscure minority, it does not make her 100%
    that minority. And there really is not such thing as a Ukrainian ethnic group. It is a regional Russian dialect that has been turned into
    an "ethnicity" by foreign meddling explicitly designed to carve up Russia. That is why this fake nationality has to steal Russian history
    (e.g. they don't recognize Russians as being from Kievan Rus).
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:42 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dhs-whistleblower-found-dead-side-california-highway-police-rule-suicide

Funny how the untimely death of critical people in the USA (whistleblowers, etc.) is always deemed a suicide.
    Imagine if the same standard was applied in Russia? The 5th column would be screeching about coverups by
    the state. But brazen examples of US coverups at all levels of government are totally ignored.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-claims-russia-spreading-disinfo-blaming-america-coronavirus-outbreak

The US is spreading fake information to stop people from using their brains about the corona virus outbreaks.

As before, any internet user who does not parrot NATzO's fake stream media is a Russian agent. And never
    before in history has the same idea been considered widely so the fact that multiple accounts are discussing
    the same subject "proves" it must be Kremlin propaganda.

The paranoid losers in Washington have prematurely ejaculated in this case. The conspiracy theory that
    Washington and its pals are behind the corona virus outbreak has not really been a hot item for discussion
    (e.g. consider this board). Now it will be.

I found it peculiar how the Zero Hedge stories about the virus were pushing the Chinese secret biolab narrative
    from the start. There is no particular reason to have a biolab involved in the RNA virus outbreaks in China
    since it is literally a viral toilet with people eating exotic bush meat and living in squalor with the animals they
    consume. Best natural biolab ever.

But recently I saw a claim that the strains in Iran are not the same ones in China. That now opens up a
    can of worms since that would be solid evidence that the virus is being seeded and not spread. If it
    was spread it would be the same virus. Recall that corona virus is not like influenza since it does not mutate
    as fast.

andalusia

Post  andalusia Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:41 am

Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

Would Cuba have been better if the White Cubans in Florida remained or would it be a lapdog for the US and pretty similar to Venezuela as being poor an unstable politically?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-sanders-praise-for-castro-cuban-americans-like-him-even-less-195233809.html
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:42 pm

andalusia wrote:Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

Would Cuba have been better if the White Cubans in Florida remained or would it be a lapdog for the US and pretty similar to Venezuela as being poor an unstable politically?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-sanders-praise-for-castro-cuban-americans-like-him-even-less-195233809.html

I call BS on the concentration camp repression claims. Their scale was vastly smaller per capita compared to the USSR
    and there ware actual former regime loyalists that needed to be filtered out. Revolutions are not pretty, but the propaganda
    twists the reality too. Compared to the USSR Cuba never went into the witch hunt mode of the 1930s and China of the 1960s.
    And Cuba never devolved to the level of North Korea.

If the USA did not engage in the active contra-revolution operations inside Cuba, then things would have been even milder in
    terms of "repression". The Cuban ex-pats are not an objective source of information or assessment of Cuba. They are
    very much like the Hitler collaborator Ukrs. Useful tools for the CIA to try to foist a death squad junta dictatorship
    on Cuba and call it democracy. Like they did in Ukraine.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:37 am

Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

Yeah, I really don't think americans have a foot to stand on regarding concentration camps in Cuba... WTF do you think they are doing in Guantanimo... illegally kidnapping people at random around the entire planet... rendition is a nice word for kidnapping and torture which the CIA has been doing in central and south america for a century... putting people in a concentration camp is not nice, but what the CIA did to people who did not cooperate (communism had nothing to do with it) generally got brutally murdered as an example.... you know... like the nazis did in occupied europe during WWII.

Putting his political opponents in prison is exactly what the US does right now... ask Manning or Assange or Snowden... if they were revealing evidence of war crimes by China or Russia they would be heroes with medals, but the evidence they revealed was American war crimes, which are of course ignored amongst the chants to execute these people whose crime was revealing serious crimes without the ruling elite in the US.

Who gives a fuck what Cuban Americans think?

Would Cuba have been better off when Castro asked for US assistance in getting rid of the US based Mob that owned everything in Cuba and was running the place while the native majority delivered drinks to western tourists. The Mob had the money to buy any casino they wanted, and the muscle to take those that were not for sale... how long would honest hard working Cubas remain silent?

The Bay of Pigs invasion failed because the Cuban people supported Castro, just like the Venezuelan people support Maduro, they are not perfect but at least they try and make life better for the poor majority... their western backed opposition don't give a fuck about their people... part of the plan to get Guano into power in Venezuela involved releasing prisoners and arming them to create chaos... what sort of super villain would think that plan was OK?  That is right... America.

-------

https://www.russiadefence.net/viewtopic.php?t=8485

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 am