Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

Western propaganda

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Western propaganda - Page 17 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun May 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Propaganda is only important for those who don't act not for those who act. USA assets is way overstretched so counterattack is easy but you have to be concentrated and decisive.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Project Canada wrote:Ukraine wins Eurovision 2016 with politically-charged song

I cant wait to see this entire charade end with the complete annihilation of Russia's enemies, The US is attacking Russia in all fronts! Security, Economics, Media, even at Sports! When will the United Snakes finally be crushed and purged from history forever???

did anybody actually hear her attempt to sing ... by f*ck was she brutal ... i'm a way better at singing than she was
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Tue May 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Time to turn the tide against the Ukrop scumbags!

Please sign and share

https://www.change.org/p/european-broadcasting-union-make-eurovision-song-contest-revise-the-results-of-the-song-contest-2016?source_location=petitions_share_skip

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu May 19, 2016 8:48 am

Western propaganda - Page 17 13265880_2031543470403455_3750781363963839331_n

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Western propaganda - Page 17 CjPaKMSVEAAXKRB

French school textbook
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue May 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Saw that on twitter and made a comment about French not being smart. I think some were pissed.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 am

I am tired of Western MSM attempts to make people believe that harsh and brutal tactics against PlSslamic Terrorists results to more radicalization of muslim people Rolling Eyes as if being soft to these barbarians will make them less aggressive. I say Blow up entire villages that adheres to violent forms of Islam, if there is no one left then there wont be future fighters to avenge their deceased TErrorist relatives.

Western propaganda - Page 17 Untitled_4564rr
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:42 am

Putin's popularity is quite high in those regions actually. And add to that, a huge, and I mean huge portion of these "russian Muslims" are not even actually Russian or Daegestani or Chechen or any of that. Many are foreigners. Rest are just tribals or mobsters.

Not like any of that matters. They can claim that it is having an "opposite" effect. But reality is, it is making these people desparate and they are now pushing back which is great, cause they are exposing themselves. I can only hope no innocent die, but facts are facts.

Russia has faced terrorism for over a hundred years. There are photos and documents of Cossaks in Chechnya back in late 19th century. These people from FP or any other western organization who have a history that is nothing but a drop in a bucket compared to Russia's. And Russia's anti terrorism experience greatly outweighs that of America's, especially in dealing with Islamists or Muslims.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:53 am

Project Canada wrote:I am tired of Western MSM attempts to make people believe that harsh and brutal tactics against PlSslamic Terrorists results to more radicalization of muslim people Rolling Eyes as if being soft to these barbarians will make them less aggressive. I say Blow up entire villages that adheres to violent forms of Islam, if there is no one left then there wont be future fighters to avenge their deceased TErrorist relatives.

Western propaganda - Page 17 Untitled_4564rr

No need for Russia to go all Reich on the Daghestanis.  Daghestan is a rather unique country (yes it can be part of the Russian Federation and be a real country,
    something the NATzO Borg Collective can't understand) which is composed of hundreds of ethnic groups even though it covers a small territory.
    Wahabbit terrorists have next to zero chance in succeeding to grab control of Daghestan.   They can engage in terror acts and try to bait one
    ethnic group against another but they simply don't have the traction from the people to win them over to suck Saudi, Qatari and ultimately
    NATzO schlong.  

The Wahabbis failed in Chechnya.  They didn't even get far in Ingushetia which was the next best hope after Chechnya given the history
    and the similarity.  They have much less of a chance in Daghestan.   Russia is correct to focus on blowing up Wahabbi nests in the middle east.
    You have to think of them as bacterial colonies that continuously release "spores" that induce infections and inflammations in nearby tissues.
    Treating them outside the colony is not effective since there is a never ending stream of spores.  Wiping out the colony is by far the most
    effective.

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:05 am

Western propaganda - Page 17 Bases10
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:28 am

Militarov wrote:Western propaganda - Page 17 Bases10

Typical NATzO chauvinist retards. There were many Germans during the 1930s that "thought" in a similar manner.
    The question is not some 1700s invasion which everybody and his dog in Europe engaged in, the question is
    what sort of real security will creating a NATzO military attack infrastructure on Russia's borders achieve?
    But these retards don't have the mental capacity to think beyond primitive ape them is bad, us is good tribal
    hate.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:09 am

Forget them. Cause they are usually will be the ones crying for mercy.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:45 am

I would say USA and NATO is Good at Propaganda, brainwashing and deception so people under their occupation are clueless that they are really under occupation
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 am

You have to think of them as bacterial colonies that continuously release "spores" that induce infections and inflammations in nearby tissues.
    Treating them outside the colony is not effective since there is a never ending stream of spores. Wiping out the colony is by far the most
    effective.

I agree entirely with your opinion, I think if only Saudi Arabia never preached the hardline barbaric Salafist/Wahabbi version of Izlam throughout the Izlamic world, we wouldn't be witnessing all this Izlamic terrorism throughout the world today, although there will still be lots of Izlamic Terrorists/Extremists but they wouldn't number as many. They will need to do reforms in Izlam before the whole world gets enough and starts to act accordingly

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Western propaganda - Page 17 CkHl9kuVEAADVTr

Check Serbia and Albania.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:39 pm

Militarov wrote:Western propaganda - Page 17 CjPaKMSVEAAXKRB

French school textbook

This is what it feels to border the Soviet Union, the roles have been reversed... How sad No

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:40 pm

KiloGolf wrote:This is what it feels to border the Soviet Union, the roles have been reversed... How sad No

I couldnt belive this when i saw it.. but.. oh well.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:43 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Western propaganda - Page 17 CjPaKMSVEAAXKRB

French school textbook

This is what it feels to border the Soviet Union, the roles have been reversed... How sad No

This countries are conquered and actively occupied by USA since 1945. The conquer obviously establish it's own propaganda machine.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Hollande was educated in this system ? No wonder why he messed up the Mistral.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:28 am

Putin urges resistance to information monopoly of western media

The Russian president says falsehoods about Russia must be prevented

MOSCOW, June 30. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin has urged diplomats to resist the information monopoly of Western media and to prevent falsehoods about Russia.

"There should be pro-active resistance to the information monopoly of Western mass media and there should be all-round support for Russian media operating abroad," he said at a conference of ambassadors and Russian permanent representatives.

"Falsehoods about Russia should not be tolerated and falsification of history should not be permitted," Putin said.

As he dwelt upon the importance of efforts to mould a favorable public opinion Putin said that Russia paid great attention to that, "but in the context of a real information onslaught by some of our so-called partners against our country the task has emerged to step up efforts along these lines."

"Ours is information age and the saying ‘the one who owes information owns the world’ surely reflects the realities of today," Putin said.

"Sometimes one has the impression that nothing happens at all unless the media report the event," he said. Putin recalled that before one of his meetings with Jacques Chirac the former French president suggested inviting TV journalists.

"Or else they will say we had no meeting at all," Putin quoted Chirac as saying to add that he fully agreed.

More:
    http://tass.ru/en/politics/885739
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey Garry B, I would like to know your opinion about the bilateral agreement with other countries regarding diplomatic immunity for US troops? I think a nation should not agree to it. Would like your thoughts.

http://www.globalissues.org/article/490/united-states-and-the-icc

I had a good response to a poster named Whir last year on this issue. He never responded; scroll down an read it.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t4194-diplomatic-immunity-for-us-military
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:11 am

Hey Garry B, I would like to know your opinion about the bilateral agreement with other countries regarding diplomatic immunity for US troops? I think a nation should not agree to it. Would like your thoughts.

Well it is made even more amusing when we consider that US law has been changed to allow prosecution of foreigners who have committed no crime in the US to be kidnapped and smuggled to the US to face trial for crimes against the US... Viktor Bout for example...

I guess one of the last phases of an empire is madness.

They genuinely think they bring good to the world and therefore because they are basically good they don't believe they can't be judged in the same way or by the same standards as the rest of us who must meet or exceed their high ideals.

International law is a tool to impose their will on others and cannot be applied to them by any means... after all they should not be stopped making the world more perfect and their many evil enemies might use such tools against them.

Imagine having to negotiate instead of simply bombing and murdering to get your way.

It does not enter their thinking that in negotiations both parties should benefit...

Yeah... don't get me started...

The huge irony is I like their high morals and agree with most of their ideas.... what I hate is that the ideals and morals are a fascade used to punish their enemies... free speech is a tool to allow the CIA or some rich western wanker to turn the local population against any leader or regime that does not bend to their will and their will is cheap disposable labour and private ownership of everything... ie everything sold to the highest bidder... suits rich people/big business. Does nothing for democracy though but then that has never been their concern.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:35 pm

The West Accuses Russia of being masters of propaganda ... the truth is Russian media are rank amateurs compared to their western country parts all the news outlets use the same words and message so that it becomes the truth to the media and governments and then their is the sinister use of fear and music to highlight the menace of Russia .... it was the exact same propaganda tactics used by Goebbels

their is a old saying if you say it often enough it becomes the truth
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Two articles on BBC Russian service about attempt on Plotnitsky. Both only use Ukrainian sources and only present Ukrainian point of view and their excuses about it being nothing to do with them. On the English pages the story is not even covered. Just an example that propaganda is not simply telling lies, as they can eventually be disproved, but more on how a story is presented, or on what stories are told and which are not. I think that the way BBC, who portray themselves as the best news organisation in the world, has covered Ukraine since late 2013 is their darkest hour. Well, since covereage of Syria from 2012, Egypt and Libya since 2011, Georgia in 2008, Iraq from 2003, Yugoslavia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, anything to do with Russia and Serbia since dawn of time.....
    http://www.bbc.com/russian/news-36998341
    http://www.bbc.com/russian/news-36995343
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Khepesh wrote:Two articles on BBC Russian service about attempt on Plotnitsky. Both only use Ukrainian sources and only present Ukrainian point of view and their excuses about it being nothing to do with them. On the English pages the story is not even covered. Just an example that propaganda is not simply telling lies, as they can eventually be disproved, but more on how a story is presented, or on what stories are told and which are not. I think that the way BBC, who portray themselves as the best news organisation in the world, has covered Ukraine since late 2013 is their darkest hour. Well, since covereage of Syria from 2012, Egypt and Libya since 2011, Georgia in 2008, Iraq from 2003, Yugoslavia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, anything to do with Russia and Serbia since dawn of time.....
    http://www.bbc.com/russian/news-36998341
    http://www.bbc.com/russian/news-36995343

and the Scottish Independence Referendum ... they won't get away with the sh!t they pulled last time because we have their lies to throw back at them next time should be within the next year then bye bye UK and a massive headache for Nato Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 pm