Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

    Western propaganda

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33955
    Points : 34473
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:12 am

    the whole purpose of the IMF is to give countries loans they can't afford to pay back and create a debt spiral that puts them in your pocket so you can demand the privatisation of all assets and resources in that country that rich western multinationals go in and buy up cheaply and then abuse and asset strip to make a quick buck...
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:49 pm

    GarryB wrote:the whole purpose of the IMF is to give countries loans they can't afford to pay back and create a debt spiral that puts them in your pocket so you can demand the privatisation of all assets and resources in that country that rich western multinationals go in and buy up cheaply and then abuse and asset strip to make a quick buck...

    But the global progression is for this racket to attenuate. More and more 3rd world countries are developing to the level where they
    are no longer helpless victims. This is one of the prime reasons for the current crisis in the west. There is a crisis and its roots
    are economics but the MSM bubble non-reality makes this invisible.

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 579
    Points : 643
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  andalusia Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:29 pm

    Yesterday was Veterans Day here in the US and with all the propaganda about US military fighting for freedom and I was thinking I think the reason why it is so hard and always falls on deaf ears to point out wrongful US actions in other countries is because the US military is held up to such high religious esteem especially by conservatives; any such criticism is considered unpatriotic and it is connected to the troops. Don't get me wrong; I am not against the idea of a country having a military but this propaganda that the US military is always fighting for our freedom is deeply ingrained in Americans which is a lie. I think it is this worldview that prevents an honest assessment of corrupt American military as well as financial escapades abroad (think IMF and World Bank). I think it is connected to the political process being corrupted by corporate money (both political parties) and our winner take all system since the birth of the country(no proportional representation).

    https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2014/01/29/us-troops-do-not-fight-to-keep-us-free/

    https://www.fff.org/2014/05/27/american-soldiers-did-not-die-defending-our-freedom/
    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 579
    Points : 643
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  andalusia Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:35 pm

    kvs wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mapping-chinas-global-debt-serfdom-ification

    Oh my, China is lending other countries money.  The horror.  

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Chartoftheday_19642_external_loan_debt_to_china_by_country_n

    Funny, I don't recall the concern for the NATO west acting as the loan shark to the developing world.   Westerners are
    in no position to moralize about Chinese loans.   As it stands now, they are a better option for the developing world
    and this explains why the western loan sharks are worried.





    Kvs have to disagree


    I agree that at least China is doing something by helping to develop their economies as compared to the West but China is simply using the same methods the US has been using for years, but they're not supplementing the program with military action.  That's much smarter, because now you own the country that you've helped without killing 25% of the population, which in the case of the US who does kill them and sets them back much farther, owns a country full of people that will hate the US for generations.

    China is indebting in specific geostrategic locations, whether its for ports in Kenya, or rare earth metals like Tantalum in the Congo. Zambia will officially be China's first colony in Africa. The dumb rotten, corrupt and short-sighted Zambians took all the Chinese bribes on offer, thinking a day of reckoning will never arrive.

    owing money to corrupt Chinese government is as bad as owing to the nefarious brit.. or the scumbag amercan governments...not to mention the cockroaches at the IMF and World Bank

    The US started their strategy of economic domination with the same or similar narrative and process (mutual benefit) that the Chinese use today.  However, whether part of the plan or not...power will corrupt, and the noose of domination and control will tighten around the neck of those countries that become dependent.  With dependency comes control and when that control is challenged....unleash the dogs of war.

    I don't understand why all countries in the world simply don't issue their currencies interest free? It is the best solution.  The US before the American Revolution issued Colonial Script and during during the Civil War they issued the interest free Greenback. A country can finance its infrastructure and other needs without borrowing from the IMF, World Bank or even China.  The colonial US, Lincoln's America and Nazi Germany are good examples of this.

    To see the effect of debt-free currency, We can use examples in history to illustrate the point.

         

       1. * The Saracen Empire forbade interest on money 1,000 years ago, and its wealth outshone Saxon Europe.

       2. * Mandarin China issued its own money, interest and debt-free. Historians and collectors of art today consider those centuries to China's greatest time of wealth, culture and peace.

       3. * The American Colonies issued Colonial Script, and Ben Franklin explained to the English that this was the key to the prosperity Colonies.

       4. * Abraham Lincoln did it in 1863 to finance and win the Civil War.

       5. * Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 and on, accounting for its startling rise from the depression to a World power in 5 years.

    Germany financed its entire government and war operation from 1935 to 1945 without gold and without debt, and it took nearly the whole Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German power
    over Europe.

    Was this the real cause of World War II?

    Did the International Bankers have to destroy the
    Government of Germany because it issued debt and interest free money just like Lincoln did?

    https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Colonial_Script

    https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/case-greenback-pound

    https://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-real-cause-for-american-revolution.html

    https://mordant-truth.weebly.com/hilter-monetary-system-real-cause-of-ww2.html
    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 7068
    Points : 7056
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Hole Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:27 pm

    Germany attacked other countries to steal their money. All occupied countries had to double their peacetime GDP with bonds and debt. Their finances and economies were controlled by Germany.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:13 am



    Western governments and media are crapping their pants screeching about Russian aggression when Russia is defending its
    rights in the Arctic Ocean.

    Russia has the biggest Arctic Ocean coastline and that includes comparison with Canada. Neither the US nor Europe have any
    special privileges in the Arctic. And as usual they engage in foaming at the mouth schizophrenia. On the one hand they
    pretend that the North Sea route will be boycotted (since it must pass through Russia's EEZ and territorial waters) but at the
    same time they are engaged in military and diplomatic aggression against Russia in some idiotic attempt to squeeze out.
    Clearly there will be no boycott since shipping costs money and will get more expensive every year as cheap oil disappears.
    So the NATO west is engaged in 1800s gunboat "diplomacy" against the military superpower that is Russia. That's right,
    Russia is a rapidly advancing military superpower and currently NATO can to precisely f*ck all about Russia in the Arctic.

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33955
    Points : 34473
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:03 am

    Yesterday was Veterans Day here in the US and with all the propaganda about US military fighting for freedom and I was thinking I think the reason why it is so hard and always falls on deaf ears to point out wrongful US actions in other countries is because the US military is held up to such high religious esteem especially by conservatives;

    You can hardly blame the Veterans for doing as they were ordered. In fact it is ironic that the morality that reinforces the fact that America is a force for good probably permeates in the US military and intel services too... so you get people like Manning and Snowden on the inside seeing what total bastards the US government and Pentagon are making the US military act like and they respond by rebelling.

    During the Russian civil war it is often ignored in the west but many western countries sent in troops to help the whites and they did some terrible things to those who supported the reds. The Americans were the exception because the leader and commander of that force took the rules on neutrality seriously and to heart and did not interfere and only did what he was ordered to do, which was protect American interests (ie American citizens and their property or companies).

    It should be made clear that American soldiers are doing what they need to to survive, and are just doing their job, while the fat cats that make billions of dollars out of these wars that are the problem. Dick Cheney left politics and got a job at Haliburton... a construction company that has made tens of billions of dollars in reconstruction in places America bombed while Cheney was in office... he probably earned several million dollars a year for year after year for breaking those countries and having ties and power within the pentagon to get contracts to build US bases in Iraq and Afghanistan etc etc. SeigSolovov will risk getting shot or blown up, but his pay will not likely reach a fraction of what the fat cats are making in these conflicts... why would be blame him for being in Syria... he is just a drone and gets no say at all where he lives and works.

    owing money to corrupt Chinese government is as bad as owing to the nefarious brit.. or the scumbag amercan governments...not to mention the cockroaches at the IMF and World Bank

    First of all you make money on loans, so everyone will do that. Second everyone bribes... if you want to play the game you at least have to match the bribes from other parties or you don't get a seat at the negotiating table. The Chinese have a tradition that when you visit you bring a small gift... that custom could be used and extended any way they like.

    The most critical difference however is that the west... and I mean Europe and the US... demand change in laws when they do business with a country.

    They force the country to liberalise their laws and become more like them... but they are ruled by western and international big business, so by changing their laws to match western laws they are opening themselves up to big companies coming in and taking over everything.

    Look at Bolivia... a coup... not because the leader is a commie... he has been doing what he has been doing for 14 years... why bother now?

    Well perhaps a press release a few months ago that Bolivia is going to stop exporting raw lithium to big foreign companies to process and turn into batteries and other high tech stuff... they are going to build factories in Bolivia and make these batteries themselves... and clearly those foreign companies objected and probably enlisted the support of the CIA and instigated a coup... they threatened the leader and his family with murder... so they meant business... and while he had the support of the people, he didn't have the support of the military... which is how the CIA works... nice quick military coup... kill a few thousand people and it is all over... no referendums or voting or bullshit.

    The Chinese do bribe and they probably don't pay the locals much more than the western countries pay, what they don't do is demand that country open up to being asset stripped by big multinational companies, and create rules based on western european morality... which is going down hill as we speak anyway.

    There is a doctor who claims paedophiles have it hard wired into their brains so they are victims and should not be abused or victimised... is that really where we are headed?

    I am sure serial killers will be next... they are victims too perhaps... they can't help it...

    the west has lots its way... and Russia and China and a lot of other countries don't want to follow... especially the me first attitude of the US.
    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 579
    Points : 643
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  andalusia Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:38 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Yesterday was Veterans Day here in the US and with all the propaganda about US military fighting for freedom and I was thinking I think the reason why it is so hard and always falls on deaf ears to point out wrongful US actions in other countries is because the US military is held up to such high religious esteem especially by conservatives;

    You can hardly blame the Veterans for doing as they were ordered. In fact it is ironic that the morality that reinforces the fact that America is a force for good probably permeates in the US military and intel services too... so you get people like Manning and Snowden on the inside seeing what total bastards the US government and Pentagon are making the US military act like and they respond by rebelling.

    During the Russian civil war it is often ignored in the west but many western countries sent in troops to help the whites and they did some terrible things to those who supported the reds. The Americans were the exception because the leader and commander of that force took the rules on neutrality seriously and to heart and did not interfere and only did what he was ordered to do, which was protect American interests (ie American citizens and their property or companies).

    It should be made clear that American soldiers are doing what they need to to survive, and are just doing their job, while the fat cats that make billions of dollars out of these wars that are the problem. Dick Cheney left politics and got a job at Haliburton... a construction company that has made tens of billions of dollars in reconstruction in places America bombed while Cheney was in office... he probably earned several million dollars a year for year after year for breaking those countries and having ties and power within the pentagon to get contracts to build US bases in Iraq and Afghanistan etc etc. SeigSolovov will risk getting shot or blown up, but his pay will not likely reach a fraction of what the fat cats are making in these conflicts... why would be blame him for being in Syria... he is just a drone and gets no say at all where he lives and works.

    owing money to corrupt Chinese government is as bad as owing to the nefarious brit.. or the scumbag amercan governments...not to mention the cockroaches at the IMF and World Bank

    First of all you make money on loans, so everyone will do that. Second everyone bribes... if you want to play the game you at least have to match the bribes from other parties or you don't get a seat at the negotiating table. The Chinese have a tradition that when you visit you bring a small gift... that custom could be used and extended any way they like.

    The most critical difference however is that the west... and I mean Europe and the US... demand change in laws when they do business with a country.

    They force the country to liberalise their laws and become more like them... but they are ruled by western and international big business, so by changing their laws to match western laws they are opening themselves up to big companies coming in and taking over everything.

    Look at Bolivia... a coup... not because the leader is a commie... he has been doing what he has been doing for 14 years... why bother now?

    Well perhaps a press release a few months ago that Bolivia is going to stop exporting raw lithium to big foreign companies to process and turn into batteries and other high tech stuff... they are going to build factories in Bolivia and make these batteries themselves... and clearly those foreign companies objected and probably enlisted the support of the CIA and instigated a coup... they threatened the leader and his family with murder... so they meant business... and while he had the support of the people, he didn't have the support of the military... which is how the CIA works... nice quick military coup... kill a few thousand people and it is all over... no referendums or voting or bullshit.

    The Chinese do bribe and they probably don't pay the locals much more than the western countries pay, what they don't do is demand that country open up to being asset stripped by big multinational companies, and create rules based on western european morality... which is going down hill as we speak anyway.

    There is a doctor who claims paedophiles have it hard wired into their brains so they are victims and should not be abused or victimised... is that really where we are headed?

    I am sure serial killers will be next... they are victims too perhaps... they can't help it...

    the west has lots its way... and Russia and China and a lot of other countries don't want to follow... especially the me first attitude of the US.

    I still think that countries should issue interest free money to pay for their infrastructure; their is no need to borrow from the IMF, World Bank or China. Did you read the links I posted? It would be good if any countries around the world embraced similar policies and approaches to their economy.

    I do agree with what Western countries do to support big business is criminal and that China in some cases is better than West; however, I think we let the average American off the hook here; I think a good number of Americans in particular conservatives do support such policies toward Third World countries since they elect these politicians and it is apart of their racist conservative economic ideology that nonwhites are below whites.

    As far as US troops doing their job and doing what they need to survive, Americans don't feel any pity for the people these troops attack in other countries and the evil of US foreign policy. I know you wouldn't feel that way if these troops were attacking Russia or threatening her. I think Russians should simply understand that the United States is AN ENEMY of Russia.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:53 pm



    What western Russia hating propagandists consider to be corruption. Since they accuse Gazprom of not being some for-profit
    company, but Putin's personal influence device on the EU and neighbouring countries, it therefore follows that it is a corrupt
    entity. There you have it, western hysteria about Russian corruption is bootstrapped from zero and not form actual evidence.

    This masturbatory logic of Russia haters is rather schizophrenic. The Danish "journalist" clown being discussed in this video
    thinks that Gazprom is influencing Ukraine also. How? By removing gas transit through it? You claim that Russia selling gas
    to the EU is all about influence and political pressure. So following your own logic, Ukraine is being liberated from this influence.
    You can't have your cake and it eat too, retard.

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33955
    Points : 34473
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  GarryB Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:49 am

    Indeed... the child molester is complaining that his neighbour is probably a sexual predator too, because he is male and human and all male humans are rapists didn't you know... no evidence for it but it is highly likely...

    Evidence of Europe using economic and political and military power and indeed soft power to force Russia and China and the rest of the world to do as they are told is abundant and not usually contested... ironically, but evidence the Soviets and the Russians use gas supplies to influence or control europe is simply absurd.... but they keep pushing that agenda... they are the victim.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm



    Evidence that enviro activists in the EU are political "NGOs". We have the case of the project for a nuclear power plant in Finland.
    Once it became know that Rosatom won the contract, Swedish "environmentalists" went into action bitching about the "threat" to
    their ecology. They were quiet before the contractor was announced even though they knew about the project:

    1) If they were no politically motivated anti-Russian agents, they would have sprung it action even before the contractor was
    announced.

    2) Why are Swedish "environmentalists" all so upset when the there is not a squeak from Finnish environmentalists? If they
    were not political agents, then they would have plenty of company in Finland since the alleged issue is the concern for the
    environment. Finland is not an outlier in Scandinavia in this regard.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:00 am



    The above video is not propaganda, but it shows a detail that matters for anti-Russian propaganda.
    Around the 34 minute mark you see an oil burning locomotive (rebuilt Union Pacific from 1941 originally
    running on coal) start spewing black smoke even though most of the rest of the time it emits white or
    almost no smoke.

    Recall all the bitching and wanking over the Kuzentsov aircraft carrying cruiser. Every retarded dick was
    claiming that black smoke implies fail. No, it is totally normal. The universal theme of western
    coverage of Russia is that it is all 100% hate-based pissing. None of it that matters is even remotely
    fair and balanced.

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2179
    Points : 2174
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  AlfaT8 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:19 pm

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

    https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R45122.pdf

    At the same time, U.S. air operations have escalated considerably under the Trump Administration, as measured by the number of munitions released (see Figure 2). These operations have contributed to a sharp rise in civilian casualties; the U.N. reported that the third quarter of 2019 saw the highest quarterly civilian casualty toll since tracking began in 2009, with over 4,300 civilians killed or injured from July 1 to September 30. Though the majority of civilian casualties are attributed to anti-government forces, the U.N. reported in October that civilian casualties from air operations (885 killed or injured) set a record in the first nine months

    So the USA has killed 4300 civilians between July 1 and September 30, 2019 in Afghanistan. That is in Afghanistan alone. I have not heard a peep about this
    from the NATO MSM. Not even from the Russian MSM.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1327
    Points : 1424
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Oldenburg

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 pm

    Funny thing is how long US has been in Afghanistan. Someone who was born on 9/11 may now serve alongside his father.
    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 7068
    Points : 7056
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Hole Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:53 pm

    18 years. Without any success. In half the time Russia beat up the international terrorist groups in the caucasus and rebuild the f...ing place to a standard not seen in most EU countries.
    PhSt
    PhSt


    Posts : 681
    Points : 687
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  PhSt Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:14 am


    Here is another powerful evidence that Wikipedia is extremely biased when it comes to articles concerning Western and Non Western personalities.

    A couple of months back there was a leaked audio recording of Reagan calling Africans "Monkeys".



    But NOWHERE in his Wikipedia article bothered to mention this remark me made.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan



    Meanwhile, Duterte (Philippine President) has a long list of "Scandals" on his Wikipedia page about the comments that he made directed to gays and women.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte#Homophobic_comments


    I bet that if these NATO propagandists can dig audio recordings of Putin making similar remarks, it will be PLASTERED all over Wikipedia in less than a second Rolling Eyes



    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 1969
    Points : 1979
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  nomadski Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:39 pm


    @phst

    Good point. Be careful. The Internet is playground of various western intelligence. They not only listen in by your phone or smart TV in real time. They give false info. Misinformation. They even can give you particular feed when you browse the Internet. To see your interest or incriminate you. That is why Russia and Iran need local Internet. The Western Internet is becoming liability for blogger and journalist. But Internet is powerful medium of free communication. I predicted it had to come to an end, since the public has to be controlled......... Freedom in the west is a big lie........

    nomadski
    nomadski


    Posts : 1969
    Points : 1979
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  nomadski Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:16 am

    @phst

    Good point. Be careful. The Internet is playground of various western intelligence. They not only listen in by your phone or smart TV in real time. They give false info. Misinformation. They even can give you particular feed when you browse the Internet. To see your interest or incriminate you. That is why Russia and Iran need local Internet. The Western Internet is becoming liability for blogger and journalist. But Internet is powerful medium of free communication. I predicted it had to come to an end, since the public has to be controlled......... Freedom in the west is a big lie........

    For example, if you browse the net, you may suddenly get spam site flash on screen with explicit content. Or if you browse YouTube, you suddenly get video feed of British Royalty and followed by feed of small arms assembly. If you click and open these, then they get  " evidence" of your corruption! If they want to discredit you politically or they may want to link you to terrorism!  A judge will convict you based on browsing history! Yet the state and judges are the ones that licence such dirty tricks operations. To falsely imprison or discredit or intimidate.

    I post from my mobile. Once I got unexpected explicit feed. I knew it was a plant. So I just typed into my Google feed : "...... buck the GCHQ...."  several times. And message was sent back.... ".... your Internet will be cut...."  So my phone is under real-time surveillance. But I don't try and hide my identity. In fact putting out some info about myself on the net, has helped me track their activities. I guess they got Assange, in similar way.

    They know what radio I listen to. Since they get it from my mobile. And since I like to listen to calming church music and classic, they send attractive female missionary to my door. Thinking I can be converted. Or they know when I post on the net, and when I get up in morning. So they put radio message on radio station I listen to. Mentioning me by name and habit and giving advice that I should mind my own business...... They spend a lot of effort and waste money..... The barstools........


    https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/12/07/2154336/crackdown-on-french-yellow-vests-shows-true-face-of-west-s-liberalism-russian-analyst
    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 579
    Points : 643
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  andalusia Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:14 pm

    This is an interesting article would like people's thoughts on this: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-us-army-planned-take-out-russias-special-forces-102872



    Is this true about Russian aircraft carrier? https://www.yahoo.com/news/picture-shows-why-russias-aircraft-074700254.html
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3242
    Points : 3222
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Regular Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:55 pm

    andalusia wrote:This is an interesting article would like people's thoughts on this: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-us-army-planned-take-out-russias-special-forces-102872

    Nothing antirussian or different from any military write-up. They don't dwell deep into Gladio guys that much, I wonder why Smile
    Just typical clueless journalism - written to boast about SF importance. In real life, Cold War would have been so quick and brutal, both sides would use SF but to what success is the other question.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:34 am



    Westerners (NATO denizens) are so full of SHIT.   I recall Canadian coverage of ice skating through the 1980s, 90s and until
    today where they always pimp and hype difficult jumps.    In fact, the artistic component is typically denigrated since it is considered
    subjective and not judge-able like sport.  

    Now that Russian women skaters are leading the world in terms of jump difficulty and overlapping the level of men, we have some
    loser Deutsche cunt (9th place) bitching that Russian skaters are engaged in a circus.   Get f*cked you slimeball, you NATO maggots
    can't have your cake and eat it too.   Clearly you can't compete and resort to pathetic sour grapes.  

    As far as artistic component of Russian figure skating, nothing in NATO has the authority to whinge about it.   It is top of the line
    since Russian choreography has always been heavily inspired by ballet and an artistic framework.   That is why after the collapse
    of the USSR, Russian figure skating coaches were in high demand in the NATO west.   And it is really the Soviet/Russian skills of
    those coaches that advanced the artistic component of western figure skating.

    Also note how the PC culture in the west exposes itself as a fraud. Instead of celebrating the achievement of these women,
    we have some BS smear. When it comes to Russians, NATO's claimed values are AWOL. That is why these claimed values are
    meaningless. If you believe in them, then walk the walk and talk the talk.
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:58 am

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/newsweek-reporter-resigns-after-accusing-outlet-suppressing-opcw-leak-story

    Newsweek, a NATO propaganda orifice.

    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3242
    Points : 3222
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Regular Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:57 pm

    I'm not sure I am following - what does NATO faggots have to do with ice skating - a military organisation and female orientated sport?
    Is that they are disgusting degenerate gomiks who are rather interested in skating, than real sport like hockey?
    Let women enjoy the sport.

    Their comments sound like they are butt-hurt.
    Especially when they said that it was insensitive that one of the russian skaters dressed like an Shlomo Owenmann. Boo fucking hoo.

    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Holocaust-themed-figure-skating-costume-The-latest-scandal-of-the-sport-609949
    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 13224
    Points : 13371
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Kanada

    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:14 pm

    Regular wrote:I'm not sure I am following - what does NATO faggots have to do with ice skating - a military organisation and female orientated sport?
    Is that they are disgusting degenerate gomiks who are rather interested in skating, than real sport like hockey?
    Let women enjoy the sport.

    Their comments sound like they are butt-hurt.
    Especially when they said that it was insensitive that one of the russian skaters dressed like an Shlomo Owenmann. Boo fucking hoo.

    https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Holocaust-themed-figure-skating-costume-The-latest-scandal-of-the-sport-609949

    NATO is an empire. It is a hate-filled anti-Russian empire that tries to foist its degenerate PC culture on the planet.

    I have posted a clear example of its bloody hypocrisy as exhibited by its media propaganda orifices.

    Sponsored content


    Western propaganda - Page 36 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:32 am