Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

Western propaganda

Kimppis
    Kimppis

Western propaganda - Page 27 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  Kimppis Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Aristide wrote:

You have another explanation why the average french gets 15 years older than the average russian? Smile

We have better food, better medicine.

Uhh... What!?

Again: low life expectancy was and is due to alcoholism, period.

And most crucially, Russian life expectancy is actually around 74 years at the moment and it's improving very rapidly. What is France's LE? Around 82? So that's a gap of 8 years, VERY FAR from 15, and probably already less than 5 years vs. the US.  

Cuba's life expectancy is comparable to the US. So are you suggesting that Cuba's overall living standards are comparable?

Life expectancy is not a great metric of living standards.

Russians don't lack basic medicines or food. In fact, a huge percentage are overweight.

When it comes to "medicine," you can look at infant mortality: Russia's is now comparable to that of the US. That actually measures the availability and quality of basic medical care quite accurately, but we all can cherry pick statistics. Heck, we can also simply use totally outdated figures or even just make them up, you like to do both.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:02 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Sorry to break it for you, but yes, humans are monkeys. We are in the "Hominidae" group. Same family as gorilla, chimps, bonobo, Orang Utan and Gibbon.

Not even close to right.

Humans are monkeys like horse are monkeys.... they share a lot of DNA, but there are lots of very important differences.

Humans are related to Apes, not Monkeys.

We share a common ancestor but we evolved along a different path.

We did not evolve from Apes or Monkeys otherwise why would their still be Apes and Monkeys?

They are not our ancestors... they are our cousins... but then you could say the same about spiders and insects too... it is just a case that the common ancestor is much much older and a lot more evolution took place for both of us... which is why we are so different.

But please continue to educate us Mr Monkey Librarian...

I guess that makes Cheese eating surrender monkey make even more sense.

You have no clue about biology.

Humans are hominids. They form one group with Gibbons, Orang Utan, Gorilla, Bonobo and Chimps.

Horse is to Zebra what Humans are to Gibbon.

We did not evolve from apes, we are a ape species. Humans belong to the drynose clade of apes.

I wasnt aware education is that bad in new zealand.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Kimppis wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

You have another explanation why the average french gets 15 years older than the average russian? Smile

We have better food, better medicine.

Uhh... What!?

Again: low life expectancy was and is due to alcoholism, period.

And most crucially, Russian life expectancy is actually around 74 years at the moment and it's improving very rapidly. What is France's LE? Around 82? So that's a gap of 8 years, VERY FAR from 15, and probably already less than 5 years vs. the US.  

Cuba's life expectancy is comparable to the US. So are you suggesting that Cuba's overall living standards are comparable?

Life expectancy is not a great metric of living standards.

Russians don't lack basic medicines or food. In fact, a huge percentage are overweight.

When it comes to "medicine," you can look at infant mortality: Russia's is now comparable to that of the US. That actually measures the availability and quality of basic medical care quite accurately, but we all can cherry pick statistics. Heck, we can also simply use totally outdated figures or even just make them up, you like to do both.

I visited two russian cities, both were poor and worn down.

St Petersburg and Irkoutsk.

St. Petersburg had a nice tourism area. Outside of that grey and worn down. Irkoutsk was rotten to the ground.

And of course they lack food and medicine. Go try and find good Sushi or Burgers there. You wont be sucessful.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:24 pm

That doesn't even deserve a reply. That being said, I actually largely agree with you on the monkey question. I certainly don't know a lot about biology, but "we" are all primates and even hominids, so it's not technically wrong... Why not? Sure you can use it as an insult, and in that sense it's similar to the word "animal". I can't wait for that debate! Are we Homo Sapies animals or not? Maybe some of you can start quoting Bible while you're it, or something?  Rolling Eyes  

But wow, I just realized that the LE gap between Russia and the US is probably now similar to the gap between the US and many Western European countries!!

And just a few short years ago Obummer and many Western "experts" kept ridiculing Russia's low life expectancy. Haha, who am I kidding, I'm sure they still do that. After all, in their world it's always, if not 1998 in Russia, then at the very least 2008 (though Russia is still about to take over the world at the same time, somehow...).  

(That in addition to several other recent demographic improvements: firstly, the aforementioned infant mortality rate, and secondly, the fact that Russia's homicide rate is probably already lower than in the US, it's very very close.)
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:03 pm

How is it a troglodite like Aristide is allowed to spew his nonsense yet TR1 got banned?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm

Kimppis wrote:That doesn't even deserve a reply. That being said, I actually largely agree with you on the monkey question. I certainly don't know a lot about biology, but "we" are all primates and even hominids, so it's not technically wrong... Why not? Sure you can use it as an insult, and in that sense it's similar to the word "animal". I can't wait for that debate! Are we Homo Sapies animals or not? Maybe some of you can start quoting Bible while you're it, or something?  Rolling Eyes  

But wow, I just realized that the LE gap between Russia and the US is probably now similar to the gap between the US and many Western European countries!!

And just a few short years ago Obummer and many Western "experts" kept ridiculing Russia's low life expectancy. Haha, who am I kidding, I'm sure they still do that. After all, in their world it's always, if not 1998 in Russia, then at the very least 2008 (though Russia is still about to take over the world at the same time, somehow...).  

(That in addition to several other recent demographic improvements: firstly, the aforementioned infant mortality rate, and secondly, the fact that Russia's homicide rate is probably already lower than in the US, it's very very close.)

Its idiotic to use monkey or ape as an insult.

Humans, Gorilla, Chimps, Bonobo, Orang Utan and Gibbon belong to the very same group of animals - Hominidae

Some here obviously have no clue what a clade is or biology in general.

As for life expectancy

Life expectancy in France is 82,27 years in 2016

In russia its 71,59 years in 2016.

Thats almost a 10 year difference.

I dont know why you you bring up USA though.

In France we say Russia is a Nigeria with snow. And the USA are a Russia with more money.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:18 pm

Aristide wrote:Its idiotic to use monkey or ape as an insult.

Humans, Gorilla, Chimps, Bonobo, Orang Utan and Gibbon belong to the very same group of animals - Hominidae

Agreed, exactly.

As for life expectancy

Yeah, in 2016. It was probably around 74 at the end of 2018. The gap is narrowing rapidly, that's the point...

Because the US is "exceptional," "the richest country in the world" and "the shining city on the hill". (Russia on the other hand is Mordor, under the heel of Putler.) And come on now, the US is also your (read: Western Europe as a whole) master.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Kimppis wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Its idiotic to use monkey or ape as an insult.

Agreed, exactly.

As for life expectancy

Yeah, in 2016. It was probably around 74 at the end of 2018. The gap is narrowing rapidly, that's the point...

Because the US is "exceptional," "the richest country in the world" and "the shining city on the hill". (Russia on the other hand is Mordor, under the heel of Putler.) And come on now, the US is also your (read: Western Europe as a whole) master.

France has no master.

We do whats best for us.

We keep Iran alive. We kill american puppets. In some points we agree with them, in others we dont.

Nordstream II pipeline is build against USA will with french protection.

France always had its own agenda. And i think thats good.
    Teshub

Post  Teshub Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Aristide wrote:France has no master.

Don't make me laugh. France has been a US puppet since Sarkozy dropped his trousers and bent over. The people may dream of liberty, but France's ruling politicians traded away their sovereignty years ago.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:22 am

Its idiotic to use monkey or ape as an insult.

Only in the sense that if I called you a Monkey or an Ape that would actually be offensive to Apes and Monkeys...

Just because genetically they are more closely related to homosapians doesn't make them the same you moron.

All life is related genetically, that doesn't make us all the same...

How is it a troglodite like Aristide is allowed to spew his nonsense yet TR1 got banned?

Didn't TR-1 decide to leave?

We don't ban members for having different opinions or views we don't approve of... this is not the BBC or CNN...
    Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 am

Aristide wrote:

France has no master.

Ha..Ha Ha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You got the Jokes!
    That's  why France stopped the Mistral deal even though it was profitable for France. But Master said "no, eiffell boys. No! Behave!
    havok
    havok

Post  havok Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:14 am

GarryB wrote:You seem stuck on the economic aspects of communism, but real communism would be where everyone owned everything and therefore there would be no private ownership of anything which has never been attempted let alone achieved.
    Wrong. Communism have been achieved -- the monastery, which includes the nunnery.

In the monastery, membership is VOLUNTARY, a concept that Soviet/Chinese style commies have a hard time understanding. Further, as members are volunteers, they truly live the ideals -- or comes very close -- of Marxism, which is: From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

GarryB wrote:Free market capitalism does not work... the market does not balance itself out... and having lots of rich people does not mean the money eventually trickles down and helps the poor.
    That is hilarious considering how often China is praised in this forum for using capitalism to raise hundreds of millions of her poor out of poverty.

GarryB wrote:
    Eastern Germany lost 2 million people who escaped to the west. Then they build the wall to lock their own people in. Like a prison.

You mean like Americas wall that may or may not get built... these 2 million people were economic migrants... much like the tens of millions of Europeans who fled to the US and Australia and New Zealand and Canada and many other countries... and just like all the poor Africans coming to France to live with you...
    So what if they were economic migrants? How well you economically provide for the people is the best indicator of your abilities as a government.

When I was active duty, I had a chance to tour East Berlin when it existed. Sorry to any German in this forum, but East Berlin was a dump compared to West Berlin. I was propositioned to sell my Levi's jeans. Trying to compare a US-Mexico border wall to the Berlin Wall is a feeble attempt at distraction from the spectacular failure that was communism.

A few yrs ago, I visited the National Museum of the USAF in Dayton, Ohio. Here is the USAF's souvenir segment of the Berlin Wall. My personal pic.

Western propaganda - Page 27 Fipl4T3

The Berlin Wall was a wall of a political and economic prison. The Berlin Wall was a monument of spectacular political and economic failure, hence its desirability no matter how small its remnants. Economic migrants have the freedoms to come and go as they can and will. The Berlin Wall was not built for such allowance. If the issue was purely economic, why shoot those tried to pass?

There is no possible salvage of face for communism, the Soviet Union, and its vassals. All were spectacular failures.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

havok wrote:Economic migrants have the freedoms to come and go as they can and will.

You are not allowed to get out of your country unless the authority say you can.

Every country have this or that kind of border control. Especially when your neighbor belongs to the military faction that is hostile to you.

havok wrote:Wrong. Communism have been achieved -- the monastery, which includes the nunnery.

Further, as members are volunteers, they truly live the ideals -- or comes very close -- of Marxism, which is: From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

No, no, no, no, no, and no.

What Marxism says is: the means of production have to be given back to their rightful owners that is the working class.

The slogan "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs." is usually intentionally removed from its context. The context that is a far future society when production forces already achieve a much much higher than today.

Marx and Marxists never claim that they invent communism. The notion communism exists long long ago. All civilizations have the notion of an "ideal society" where all properties are public and there is no theft, robbers or war.

Monasteries are nothing close to communism. Communism means the whole functional society, which is able to produce and to feed itself. Monasteries are feed by the society.

Marx and other revolutionaries aimed to reform the whole society, not to create toys.

Marxism never aims to bring people into a beehive or ant colony although Western propaganda always say so.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 am

Wrong. Communism have been achieved -- the monastery, which includes the nunnery.

Hardly a self sustaining system... it generally relies in its tax exempt status and donations to exist... and of course the donation of land and money to the church to support it...

In the monastery, membership is VOLUNTARY, a concept that Soviet/Chinese style commies have a hard time understanding.

Of course, whereas the Russian peasants ruled over by their royal superiors were given the choice of serfdom or communism and they chose the latter it seems despite serious western support for the former... imposed in blood.

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

WOW... it almost sounds like capitalism and democracy... where the 8.3 percent most rich need 80 percent of the worlds wealth and resources... Twisted Evil

That is hilarious considering how often China is praised in this forum for using capitalism to raise hundreds of millions of her poor out of poverty.

Of course... in China there are no rules or regulations... Chinese companies just do as they please with no regard for anything at all... that is why they are despised in most of the third world because they go in and bully and steal and buy up resources and then leave the locals with nothing except a clean up bill they can't afford... Ooopps... no... that is the colonial west that does that.... China builds roads and hospitals and schools...

So what if they were economic migrants? How well you economically provide for the people is the best indicator of your abilities as a government.

Reminds me of the old joke about any country you don't like... lets pick the Ukraine... how do you set a Ukrainian up with a small company... give him a big company and wait a year...

There is nothing Venezuela could possibly do to become wealthy even with an enormous abundance of oil in their control, because the US wants it and will isolate and sanction Venezuela until they hand control of the oil reserves to US companies... the US will also pressure Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries they can control with economic sanctions, or by simply bombing them to change their production levels to suit the US's need for cheap oil for their economy.

The US can bomb Libya and Iraq and Syria... even if they don't get to take over the oilfields they know those countries will need to spend a lot of money to rebuild and they do that by pumping oil to pay for it... cheap oil is enough though they prefer their own companies to take the profits directly just keeping the cost of oil down is enough most of the time.

When I was active duty, I had a chance to tour East Berlin when it existed. Sorry to any German in this forum, but East Berlin was a dump compared to West Berlin. I was propositioned to sell my Levi's jeans. Trying to compare a US-Mexico border wall to the Berlin Wall is a feeble attempt at distraction from the spectacular failure that was communism.

All the jeans I own were made in Bangledesh or China.... perhaps on reflection, the East Germans could have had a much better standard of living if they weren't spending most of their budget defending themselves from US and western aggression... the US seems to be the only economy that thrives on the death trade of war and militarisation... For a country that claims to be the centre of democracy and peace you ignore democracy and start wars at the drop of a hat...

But lets not bring morality into this... who cares what the facts are America is not to blame...

The Berlin Wall was a wall of a political and economic prison.

But a wall between the US and Mexico is all about peace and love for fellow man... I guess Mexicos economic problems are because of Communism too?

Or dem niggers jus too lazy? If only they were American...

The Berlin Wall was a monument of spectacular political and economic failure, hence its desirability no matter how small its remnants.

A monument to what the peace and freedom loving west does to economic and political and religious rivals to its colonial hegemony... Communism is no longer practised in Russia, yet the west is treating it rather worse than it has ever done before... is that their reward for choosing democracy?

I am sure that many there are now regretting trusting the west... I am sure the native Americans from the north pole to the southern tip of South America have the same regrets...

Economic migrants have the freedoms to come and go as they can and will.

You mean like the ones moving from Africa to Europe? The ones found to be economic migrants are being sent home... leading to most of them destroying their papers and complicating things as much as they can...

The Berlin Wall was not built for such allowance. If the issue was purely economic, why shoot those tried to pass?

The Berlin wall was built in a country that had recently devastated the Soviet Union... as far as the Soviets were concerned the West Germans got off pretty lightly for their crimes... but they had no control there... but in East Germany there were plenty who wanted an easier life in the rich US subsidised European west... many took secret documents to assure they would not get sent back... shooting at them was no better or no worse than the treatment those same East Germans would have meted out to an escaping Soviet prisoner... the poverty the East Germans had to endure was nothing compared to what the Soviets went through with their cities destroyed multiple times by the superior German forces... captured Soviets worked to death if not shot out of hand by German officers.

Yeah, if you want sympathy from me... nah.

There is no possible salvage of face for communism, the Soviet Union, and its vassals. All were spectacular failures.

Ironic in the sense that you are an american criticising a political system that was pretty much on a continual war footing because of your country and its allies... ohh... they didn't have blue jeans... and their record shops probably didn't have all the latest western singles available as soon as western record shops... and their sugar water fizzy drinks were hard to get... oh no...

Marx and Marxists never claim that they invent communism. The notion communism exists long long ago. All civilizations have the notion of an "ideal society" where all properties are public and there is no theft, robbers or war.

The best example of communism is a bee hive... there is no leader... but each has a basic drive and basic instructions and when it is all working it works... the queen is just as much a slave as a queen... she is trapped and continually lays eggs to sustain the hive, the workers work, the guards guard... no body questions their position... nobody flits between job types because they are really not sure what they want to be... there is no police or brute squad to force bees to do this or that... bees will naturally protect their queen because it is in their interests to do so... some sickly workers might eat a bit of the product to boost their energy, but no one steals from work and collects illgotten gains in their "house".

Of course it helps if the population is mindless, so America is half way there already... Twisted Evil

The sad thing is that the Soviets knew they were being lied to... Americans don't realise it and don't really care when it is pointed out, because the lies are constructed to keep the machine going. Americans really don't give a shit about democracy or freedom or peace or their fellow man... it is the price of oil and can I get a good job or a pay increase and everyone else can go Fk themselves... CIA torturing prisoners... kidnapping people... dodging trial by international court for war crimes... all fine... but the KGB are evil because that is what they do all the time... no proof but it is the sort of thing they would do because they are the bad guys... like the CIA.

andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:28 am

The propaganda is that the US Navy is invincible but this is surprising to me:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-decline-of-us-navy.html

https://features.propublica.org/navy-accidents/us-navy-crashes-japan-cause-mccain/
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Demented Washington Post reporter claims the cat who was the mascot of the Kerch Strait bridge is Putin's propaganda
    tool.

Yo, BITCH, since when do you American F*CKS decide for Russians if they can have mascots for their internal domestic activities?
    Why do you ASSUME that everything in Russia is designed to work over your retarded minds?

If Crimea was annexed in 2014, then what happened in 1991? Americans do not get to grant foreign territory as gifts to
    newly created states. Ukraine annexed Crimea in 1991 since in 1990 Crimeans voted restored their autonomy and the
    Ukrainian legislature recognized this ballot. The majority in Crimea is ethnic Russian and this was the case before 1917,
    so no Holodomor hoax excuses can be invoked. If an Albanian majority in Kosovo i Metohija is enough secede from Serbia
    without any referendum, then you can bet your last penny that a Russian majority and a referendum is good enough to
    secede Crimea from Ukraine (even though legally Crimea was never a part of it).

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:35 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/eu-steadily-moving-towards-creation-1984-style-ministry-truth

The European Parliament this week passed a recommendation calling Russia “the main source of disinformation in Europe” and appealed for increased funding for the EU’s East StratCom Task Force, which already received 1.1 million euros in 2018.

The East StratCom Task Force defines itself as a EU body focused on so-called proactive communication of EU policies and activities in the Eastern neighborhood (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and beyond (Russia and further).

The passed document says that East StratCom Task Force as well as its two task-force subdivisions dealing with the southern neighborhood and Western Balkans, should get “adequate financial and personnel resources which are still required, aimed at the significant increase of their potential, effectiveness, professionalism, institutional continuity and quality of work, as well as safeguarding them against political meddling by officials and countries that back Russian disinformation.”

Furthermore, it called on EU member states “to ensure that electoral laws take into account possible threats stemming from disinformation campaigns” and urged them to “adapt their electoral rules on online campaigning and to monitor and evaluate the transparency features in relation to political advertising introduced by the online platforms.”

The suggestions also include support for “independent and diverse Russian-language media in the countries of the Eastern Partnership and beyond” and “to focus on the EU accession countries and partners in the EU neighborhood by assisting them in their efforts to counteract hostile propaganda and disinformation activities.”

The formal justification of the moves suggested in the document is based on the mainstream media narrative that Russia carries out disinformation campaigns and cyber attacks on a daily basis, aimed at increasing tensions within the EU and its member states.

The proposal passed by the European Parliament is another indication that the EU bureaucracy is steadily pushing the bloc towards media and political totalitarism. The principle of freedom of speech is becoming abandoned. Most critical positions and reports are labeled "Russian propaganda and disinformation" while grassroots initiatives not loyal to the European establishment or non-mainstream media outlets are described as Russian agents.

The EU poodles of the USA are in full bore Cold War propaganda mode. Funny how during the original Cold War, information from the Soviet "enemy" was
    considered normal and hysteria about changing laws to ward of "meddling" were not even considered. This includes the McCarthy spasm in the USA.
    Current NATO anti-Russian hysteria is 100% vacuous as Russia has no ideological or policy objective to "destroy" NATO. Some tiny number of
    pro and anti Trump and Hillary ads during the 2016 election by a click bait outfit operating in Russia are not meddling and have zero impact on
    voter choices. So these EU blowhards do not even have actual examples of Russian meddling.

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 am

kvs wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/eu-steadily-moving-towards-creation-1984-style-ministry-truth

The European Parliament this week passed a recommendation calling Russia “the main source of disinformation in Europe” and appealed for increased funding for the EU’s East StratCom Task Force, which already received 1.1 million euros in 2018.

The East StratCom Task Force defines itself as a EU body focused on so-called proactive communication of EU policies and activities in the Eastern neighborhood (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and beyond (Russia and further).

The passed document says that East StratCom Task Force as well as its two task-force subdivisions dealing with the southern neighborhood and Western Balkans, should get “adequate financial and personnel resources which are still required, aimed at the significant increase of their potential, effectiveness, professionalism, institutional continuity and quality of work, as well as safeguarding them against political meddling by officials and countries that back Russian disinformation.”

Furthermore, it called on EU member states “to ensure that electoral laws take into account possible threats stemming from disinformation campaigns” and urged them to “adapt their electoral rules on online campaigning and to monitor and evaluate the transparency features in relation to political advertising introduced by the online platforms.”

The suggestions also include support for “independent and diverse Russian-language media in the countries of the Eastern Partnership and beyond” and “to focus on the EU accession countries and partners in the EU neighborhood by assisting them in their efforts to counteract hostile propaganda and disinformation activities.”

The formal justification of the moves suggested in the document is based on the mainstream media narrative that Russia carries out disinformation campaigns and cyber attacks on a daily basis, aimed at increasing tensions within the EU and its member states.

The proposal passed by the European Parliament is another indication that the EU bureaucracy is steadily pushing the bloc towards media and political totalitarism. The principle of freedom of speech is becoming abandoned. Most critical positions and reports are labeled "Russian propaganda and disinformation" while grassroots initiatives not loyal to the European establishment or non-mainstream media outlets are described as Russian agents.

The EU poodles of the USA are in full bore Cold War propaganda mode.   Funny how during the original Cold War, information from the Soviet "enemy" was
    considered normal and hysteria about changing laws to ward of "meddling" were not even considered.   This includes the McCarthy spasm in the USA.
    Current NATO anti-Russian hysteria is 100% vacuous as Russia has no ideological or policy objective to "destroy" NATO.   Some tiny number of
    pro and anti Trump and Hillary ads during the 2016 election by a click bait outfit operating in Russia are not meddling and have zero impact on
    voter choices.   So these EU blowhards do not even have actual examples of Russian meddling.    

You'll love this then, the head of the EU Parliament had praise and adoration for Mussolini, and got busted for it.....I'm sure RFERL will say Putler is behind this:

The head of the EP is facing impeachment for saying about the "good deeds" Mussolini

The head of the European Parliament, Antonio Tayani, was threatened with impeachment for speaking of the “good deeds” of the dictator Benito Mussolini, RIA Novosti reports the source in the deputies ’corps.

Western propaganda - Page 27 1552641465_1

The issue of impeachment intends to raise the parliamentary faction GUE / NGL (European United Left / Left-Green of the North).

On Wednesday, Tajani, representing the EU’s leading political force, the European People’s Party, which has the largest faction in the EP, told Radio24 in Italy that Mussolini had “done some good things.” For example, he built bridges, roads, buildings and sports facilities.

After a scandal broke out in Europe, Tayani hurried to apologize for rash words. He also noted that his statement in no way had a goal to minimize or justify the actions of the totalitarian and anti-democratic regime.

He explained that, in accordance with the regulations, the procedure for dismissal of the chairman of the assembly can be started after the initiative is approved by at least three fifth voters from at least three political groups.

Until now, the impeachment procedure against the head of the EP has not been carried out.

Recall that in 2016 it became known that the granddaughter of Benito Mussolini - Alessandra Mussolini became a member of the faction of the center-right European People’s Party in the European Parliament. By the way, she actively spoke out in support of the speediest lifting of sanctions against Russia.

https://topwar.ru/155497-glave-ep-grozit-impichment-za-vyskazyvanie-o-horoshih-delah-mussolini.html
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:14 am

The irony is that the UK has been funding its own little anti Russian groups, but revelations seem to suggest it is responsible for most of anti Russian BS going on since 2010-11s or so, and their little campaigns have often led to western reactions to supposed Russian aggressions that didn't even happen or were not actually related to the Kremlin...

Meaning these UK paid shit stirrers are making their own Russian threat and then claiming to be fighting the threat they created in the first place... don't think I would be happy to find my hard earned tax dollars going to that crap.

It seems the UK establishment are learning from their american colleagues... you see in america if you work at the pentagon you have high level security clearance and access to people who make decisions.... also the people beneath you that you basically manage usually step up to the decision making role when you leave so when you leave for Boeing or Lockheed Martin, the people who now make decisions are the ones you trained and picked for the job, so when you have the same security clearance they do and know exactly what the pentagon needs you can make up some power point shows that list what the pentagon needs in its next generation missiles and you know the people making the choices whom you wine and dine with Boeing money to win those contracts and then Boeing gives you a huge bonus on top of your enormous salary.

These new groups the UK government is pumping money into is made up of retired government spies and intel people so that is their retirement fund... and all they have to do is keep on pumping out shit about Russia being the bad guys and influence allies and neighbours in the same direction... including direct interference in elections like they did in Italy. Once candidate mentioned needing to communicate and work with Russia and this UK org destroyed his political career... that is democracy isn't it... the UK should get to decide who gets elected in Italy... but no one really cared when it came out because they don't understand was democracy means.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm

GarryB wrote:The irony is that the UK has been funding its own little anti Russian groups, but revelations seem to suggest it is responsible for most of anti Russian BS going on since 2010-11s or so, and their little campaigns have often led to western reactions to supposed Russian aggressions that didn't even happen or were not actually related to the Kremlin...

Meaning these UK paid shit stirrers are making their own Russian threat and then claiming to be fighting the threat they created in the first place... don't think I would be happy to find my hard earned tax dollars going to that crap.

It seems the UK establishment are learning from their american colleagues... you see in america if you work at the pentagon you have high level security clearance and access to people who make decisions.... also the people beneath you that you basically manage usually step up to the decision making role when you leave so when you leave for Boeing or Lockheed Martin, the people who now make decisions are the ones you trained and picked for the job, so when you have the same security clearance they do and know exactly what the pentagon needs you can make up some power point shows that list what the pentagon needs in its next generation missiles and you know the people making the choices whom you wine and dine with Boeing money to win those contracts and then Boeing gives you a huge bonus on top of your enormous salary.

These new groups the UK government is pumping money into is made up of retired government spies and intel people so that is their retirement fund... and all they have to do is keep on pumping out shit about Russia being the bad guys and influence allies and neighbours in the same direction... including direct interference in elections like they did in Italy. Once candidate mentioned needing to communicate and work with Russia and this UK org destroyed his political career... that is democracy isn't it... the UK should get to decide who gets elected in Italy... but no one really cared when it came out because they don't understand was democracy means.

The UK is a has been and now amounts to a yapping chihuahua. This "fiendish cleverness" of theirs will come to bite them so hard in the ass that nothing
    will be left.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Pompeo claims that Russia "invaded" Ukraine to grab its oil and gas.

The NATO west is utterly detached from reality if such inane propaganda can be effective.

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 am

kvs wrote:

The NATO west is utterly detached from reality if such inane propaganda can be effective.

This guy is so stupid.

I wonder if he can find ukraine on a map lol1 .
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:16 am

Standard propaganda... accuse your enemies of your own crimes and wants and needs...

I wonder if he can find ukraine on a map lol1 .

That fat fuck probably can't find his own dick. What a Face
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:05 am

Russiagate in a nutshell:

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:04 pm

The NATO mass media always tries to paint Russian police as being brutal against "protestors" and that Putin is a thug.

https://twitter.com/Gerrrty/status/1114503177699831808

This is what happens to protestors in France: loss of vision on an eye and major damage to the skull.

I dare any NATO f*ck to provide a single example of similar injuries to protestors during all of Putin's
    tenure in office including the Medvedev hiatus. NATO is full of shit and is the real collection of
    thug regimes that oppress the masses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:42 pm