Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

Western propaganda

GarryB
    GarryB

Western propaganda - Page 26 Empty Re: Western propaganda

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:26 am

Indeed the enormous US military budget has led to a huge expansion of Iranian influence in the Middle East because of US action in Yemen and Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan, leading to destabilisation in all those regions, which led to Iranian assistance to those victims of US aggression.
    Nibiru
    Nibiru

Post  Nibiru Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:52 am

Here is a special Vesti episode dedicated to the article above

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:33 am

Working on Kids early...

‘Putin – tsar of disinfo’: French TV teaches children about ‘Russian fake news’

https://www.rt.com/news/449550-france-putin-children-disinfo/

A France 4 game show for teenagers has tried to take on the elusive – yet fearsome – Russian “fake news,” teaching children that all the media in Russia is either suppressed or controlled directly by Vladimir Putin.

The show, dubbed Escape News, was launched last year as an escape room-type game for teenagers. The program has quite a sounding motto – ‘Avoid the traps of the info’ – yet the way it does so, unfortunately, appears to be quite questionable.

The recent issue of the show was dubbed ‘Vladimir Putin – the tsar of disinfo?’ and focused on the president personally, as well as on Russia in general – including RT. Despite the proclaimed goal of the show, the whole issue was borderline fake news itself.

First, the children were asked why a doctored picture of Vladimir Putin, wearing makeup in front of a rainbow flag, was banned in Russia. While several images fitting such description are circulating online, at least one of them was indeed listed as extremist by a Russian judiciary.

Didn't know France stoop this low... elite must be worried.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:17 pm

GarryB wrote:So where do you draw the line... killing Downs Syndrome babies OK, but girls(because they wanted a boy) or boys(because they wanted a girl) is not OK?

How about wanting blue eyed kids or fair skinned kids... what is OK and what is not.

BTW because people are having kids at older ages often fertility drugs are used which often results in pregnancies with 8 or more babies at a time, so abortions become a necessity... but how do you know the one with the club foot is not the better child, while the otherwise healthy other two are serial killers to be, or kiddy fiddlers to be?

What about kids predestined to be fat?

Vulnerable to cancer?

Gay?

Lactose Intolerant?

Getting to choose gives the illusion of choice, but how will your child feel when they grow up and find out they were one of 8 viable fetus's and the other 7 were terminated because they were not quite right... I don't know how I would feel... especially if I was an only child.

Wow, we actually agree on something.

Downsyndrome is a spontane genetic malfunction. Its an additional chromosome. You cant erase Down Syndrome. It happens by accident.

Also, where draw the line? Nobody is perfect. Even i have a flaw. I´m allergic to a certain kind of grain. When i eat it i get a shock and get unconcious.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:49 am

And there are a lot of people with allergies that can range from annoying... like a rash, to really serious... should these people be eliminated from the gene pool just because they have this or that feature?

You can bet your ass that some of the people working in this area have dreams of blue eyed blonde haired super people... what if you don't conform?

What if it gets into the hands of people who like black haired green eyed people... like Me.... Mwhaahhh hahahahahaha...

What if they try to eliminate short people or tall people... if governments use the technology behind our backs to achieve average in every area...

Working on Kids early...

I think that is hilarious... fighting alledged Russian propaganda with actual propaganda... and when these kids grow up and some of them talk to people not also brainwashed to hate Russians and realise Russians are just people too and that their government and media lied to them then what?

They might even start to hate their own country for lying to them so blatantly like that.

Either way... I think it is good to separate Russia from Europe... Europe is going downhill in terms of politics... Russia does not need to walk that path because there is only one end possible....
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 pm

GarryB wrote:And there are a lot of people with allergies that can range from annoying... like a rash, to really serious... should these people be eliminated from the gene pool just because they have this or that feature?

You can bet your ass that some of the people working in this area have dreams of blue eyed blonde haired super people... what if you don't conform?

What if it gets into the hands of people who like black haired green eyed people... like Me.... Mwhaahhh hahahahahaha...

What if they try to eliminate short people or tall people... if governments use the technology behind our backs to achieve average in every area...

Working on Kids early...

I think that is hilarious... fighting alledged Russian propaganda with actual propaganda... and when these kids grow up and some of them talk to people not also brainwashed to hate Russians and realise Russians are just people too and that their government and media lied to them then what?

They might even start to hate their own country for lying to them so blatantly like that.

Either way... I think it is good to separate Russia from Europe... Europe is going downhill in terms of politics... Russia does not need to walk that path because there is only one end possible....

Europe is the continent with the highest living standards in the world. I also dont see where Europe is going downhill in terms of politics. Europe leans more and more far right conservative and thats something i think is very good.

As for blocking outside propaganda, i think thats excellent as well. No need for russian, chinese or american propaganda in France or Europe in general.

As for allergies. its a strange thing and science still doesnt understand whats really going on.

I´m the most fit person imaginable. I do bodybuilding and participate in contests. I´m very rarely sick but developed an allergy spontanous.

I ate a special grain for first time in my lufe and felt sick within minutes. It lasted only few minutes and i felt good again. My doc later said that was when my immune system detected this stuff as "enemy".

Few weeks later i had that stuff again and then it happened in extreme ways. I know i started eating and my friends talked with each other. I went silent and suddenly stand up and walked awy from the table.

My friends told me they asked whats wrong but i did not respond and simply felt to the ground. After few minutes i came back and short time later i was completly normal again.

They clled doctor and turned out it was an allergic shock. Its so strange because i dont remember anything. I lost memory of evrything 10 minutes before.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:51 am

As for blocking outside propaganda, i think thats excellent as well. No need for russian, chinese or american propaganda in France or Europe in general.

Did you see Trumps reaction to Micron when he suggested a Euro army for use against Russia and China and the US...

He crapped himself in a hissy fit... American propaganda is coming to the EU... powered by Microsoft...

I´m the most fit person imaginable. I do bodybuilding and participate in contests. I´m very rarely sick but developed an allergy spontanous.

Physical fitness and well being mean nothing to disease... a good case of Influenza can kill anyone...

Europe is the continent with the highest living standards in the world.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that... and anything you see about other countries developing and improving can be ignored as propaganda... Russian or Chinese...

Right now the US basically dominates all the international organisations and systems that make the world economy work, but they are abusing their position and over time more and more countries are looking for sensible alternatives and the US is trying to punish those that do.

There will come a time when even weak countries that sit at Americas knee telling her how wonderful she is for a scrap of food like a dog... you know... the countries that call themselves the west, yet know that term really only means the US... will have to make a choice... to keep being Americas bitch.... or to step out on their own as their own thinking group or country, that does not hide behind other countries or use their military power to get their way.

The countries of the EU are cowards and will likely sink with the US... and the world will lose nothing when they regress back to the monkeys they keep in zoos for entertainment...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:26 am

Aristide wrote:Europe is the continent with the highest living standards in the world

... by bloodsucking people in other regions for centuries. At the moment France still collects taxes from her former colonies in Africa.

Capitalism wealth in Europe has been accumulated by the most despicable way.

That's why European ruling class has been in panic when they witness the rise of Soviet Russia and communist China.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:45 pm

GarryB wrote:

Did you see Trumps reaction to Micron when he suggested a Euro army for use against Russia and China and the US...

He crapped himself in a hissy fit... American propaganda is coming to the EU... powered by Microsoft...

Physical fitness and well being mean nothing to disease... a good case of Influenza can kill anyone...

Europe is the continent with the highest living standards in the world.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that... and anything you see about other countries developing and improving can be ignored as propaganda... Russian or Chinese...

Right now the US basically dominates all the international organisations and systems that make the world economy work, but they are abusing their position and over time more and more countries are looking for sensible alternatives and the US is trying to punish those that do.

There will come a time when even weak countries that sit at Americas knee telling her how wonderful she is for a scrap of food like a dog... you know... the countries that call themselves the west, yet know that term really only means the US... will have to make a choice... to keep being Americas bitch.... or to step out on their own as their own thinking group or country, that does not hide behind other countries or use their military power to get their way.

The countries of the EU are cowards and will likely sink with the US... and the world will lose nothing when they regress back to the monkeys they keep in zoos for entertainment...

Trumps reaction is irrelevant. France does whats good for France.

We bomb Kadhafi, we allow Iran business. We dont side with no one. At one day we smack russia, at other day we defend a russian gas pipeline.

We are as trustworthy as the ocean.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:47 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Europe is the continent with the highest living standards in the world

... by bloodsucking people in other regions for centuries. At the moment France still collects taxes from her former colonies in Africa.

Capitalism wealth in Europe has been accumulated by the most despicable way.

That's why European ruling class has been in panic when they witness the rise of Soviet Russia and communist China.

Soviet Russia was a pathetic country stuck in poverty. I assure you, nobody is afraid about a country unable to feed its own people.

Communist China never did rise. China did rise when it smashed communism into the trashbin. China today follows an extreme form of capitalism
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:49 pm

Well the thread is about western propaganda.

The current state of China is proof that democracy has nothing to do with wealth and that communist governments are able to better cope with managing a capitalist economy than a democratic one... but there can be no talk or speculation about that in the western free press... for the same reason the easter bunny and santa don't go for picnics in the off season...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:11 am

GarryB wrote:Well the thread is about western propaganda.

The current state of China is proof that democracy has nothing to do with wealth and that communist governments are able to better cope with managing a capitalist economy than a democratic one... but there can be no talk or speculation about that in the western free press... for the same reason the easter bunny and santa don't go for picnics in the off season...

Chinas government is not communist. Its oligarchic hyper capitalist. A small elite of rich families controlling the impoverished masses. Sacrificing the well being of the small people for economic gains. Little to no worker rights, extreme exploition of people and nature for profits.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:44 am

Chinas government is not communist. Its oligarchic hyper capitalist. A small elite of rich families controlling the impoverished masses. Sacrificing the well being of the small people for economic gains. Little to no worker rights, extreme exploition of people and nature for profits.

Sorry... are you trying to describe the Chinese government or the American government?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:21 am

GarryB wrote:

Sorry... are you trying to describe the Chinese government or the American government?

Did you ever visit China?

No country in the world is more capitalist than China. Its an extreme form of capitalism that is called "Manchester capitalism".

China uses its workers like slaves. They kill themself in large numbers. The party relocates entire cities to build more industrial plants like Foxcom. The worker has no rights and nature gets crushed in extreme ways.

The american government is elected and has to answer its voters. There are unemployment benefits in limited ways, welfare and all that.

The chinese leadership has to answer noone.

Nobody is better than that than China. China reached a level of Hyper capitalism that would be impossible to install in any western country.

The irony is, that they did not create something new. They basicly just transformed the old slave system from the first emperor Qin Shin Huangdi into the new time.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Aristide wrote:Soviet Russia was a pathetic country stuck in poverty.

Do I need to respond to this kind of ignorance ?

A country struck in poverty yet managed to MANUFACTURE cars, aircrafts, space rockets, ICBM, sattelites, houses, titanium goods, computers, electronic devices, accurate machines, managed to build nuclear power plants, extensive railway systems.

A country struck in poverty yet managed to led a huge economic - military bloc stand opposite to the USA-led one.

Do you think a pathetic country could manage to oppose NATO ?

Where did you receive your education ?

Did your parents fulfill their duty of teaching their offsprings ? Did your parents ignore you ?
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Again: so that's why Chinese workers have experienced the most dramatic increase in salaries and living standards in human history? That's why China will have more industrial robots than the West (including Japan and even South Korea) combined very soon? That's why large parts of the economy are still state controlled, and in fact even major private companies and the Chinese state are heavily interconnected?

But really, whatever. To quote Deng: "Poverty is not socialism. To be rich is glorious."

IMO, most importantly, according to the Western religion of "universal Western values," which include liberal democracy as the end of history, none of this should be happening. At all. Huawei shouldn't exist. But somehow it does, and the Chinese are only getting started. But the faith still remains strong.

I'm not saying that China is particularly "socialist" or anything like that, but I wouldn't call it "hypercapitalist" either. I do agree that the system overall has a lot of common with China's past systems of government and its dynasties.

EDIT: And yes, despite all its failures, the USSR was quite well-off by global standards and it remained the world's second largest economy in PPP (almost) until its collapse.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:55 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Soviet Russia was a pathetic country stuck in poverty.

Do I need to respond to this kind of ignorance ?

A country struck in poverty yet managed to MANUFACTURE cars, aircrafts, space rockets, ICBM, sattelites, houses, titanium goods, computers, electronic devices, accurate machines, managed to build nuclear power plants, extensive railway systems.

A country struck in poverty yet managed to led a huge economic - military bloc stand opposite to the USA-led one.

Do you think a pathetic country could manage to oppose NATO ?

Where did you receive your education ?

Did your parents fulfill their duty of teaching their offsprings ? Did your parents ignore you ?

People dont eat aircrafts. The USSR was stuck in poverty. The income never reached 1/8 of a western european. There was widespread ,alnutrition, energy shortages and a 15 years shorter lifespan

My father visited the eastern bloc. So he avtually did teach me. Eastern germany was a trash bin with people desperate to escape. And eastern germany was actually the most rich eastern bloc country.

You dont need to build a wall to keep your people from running away, when you are paradise.

Short question for you, as USSR citizen, could you buy pineapple, banana and oranges whenever you want? Yes or no?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 pm

Kimppis wrote:Again: so that's why Chinese workers have experienced the most dramatic increase in salaries and living standards in human history? That's why China will have more industrial robots than the West (including Japan and even South Korea) combined very soon? That's why large parts of the economy are still state controlled, and in fact even major private companies and the Chinese state are heavily interconnected?

But really, whatever. To quote Deng: "Poverty is not socialism. To be rich is glorious."

IMO, most importantly, according to the Western religion of "universal Western values," which include liberal democracy as the end of history, none of this should be happening. At all. Huawei shouldn't exist. But somehow it does, and the Chinese are only getting started. But the faith still remains strong.

I'm not saying that China is particularly "socialist" or anything like that, but I wouldn't call it "hypercapitalist" either. I do agree that the system overall has a lot of common with China's past systems of government and its dynasties.

EDIT: And yes, despite all its failures, the USSR was quite well-off by global standards and it remained the world's second largest economy in PPP (almost) until its collapse.

Of course china is not socialist. Socialism always fails. Its unbound capitalism that drives China.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Aristide wrote:People dont eat aircrafts.

Did your father teach you that people have to eat before building aircraft ?

Did your father teach you that a country need to achieve a certain level in order to manufacture aircraft ?

What kind of shithole are you living in ? Do you even have a proper family education ?

Aristide wrote:The USSR was stuck in poverty. The income never reached 1/8 of a western european. There was widespread ,alnutrition, energy shortages and a 15 years shorter lifespan

How the hell a country with widespread malnutrition and energy shortage manage to manufacture aircraft at large scale ? And not only aicraft, but one of the biggest industry in the world at that time ?

Aristide wrote:My father visited the eastern bloc. So he avtually did teach me. Eastern germany was a trash bin with people desperate to escape. And eastern germany was actually the most rich eastern bloc country.

Many other people also claimed that they witness the "truth" in Russia, China, North Korea and this and that... except all these turned out to be craps.

I am sick of all these "personal experiences".

Aristide wrote:You dont need to build a wall to keep your people from running away, when you are paradise.

Have you ever seen any country does not employ this kind or that kind of border control and protection ?

Even a certain spineless country who surrendered quickly when the Nazi invaded them does not intend to leave their border open.

It is just building a long long long long wall to cover the border is impractical and not plausible in most of the cases, therefore in most of the case people employ different methods rather than a wall.

Aristide wrote:Short question for you, as USSR citizen, could you buy pineapple, banana and oranges whenever you want? Yes or no?

Is pineapples, bananas and oranges are the only standards for the well-being of the people ?

Are you a monkey ?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:28 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:People dont eat aircrafts.

Did your father teach you that people have to eat before building aircraft ?

Did your father teach you that a country need to achieve a certain level in order to manufacture aircraft ?

What kind of shithole are you living in ? Do you even have a proper family education ?

Aristide wrote:The USSR was stuck in poverty. The income never reached 1/8 of a western european. There was widespread ,alnutrition, energy shortages and a 15 years shorter lifespan

How the hell a country with widespread malnutrition and energy shortage manage to manufacture aircraft at large scale ? And not only aicraft, but one of the biggest industry in the world at that time ?

Aristide wrote:My father visited the eastern bloc. So he avtually did teach me. Eastern germany was a trash bin with people desperate to escape. And eastern germany was actually the most rich eastern bloc country.

Many other people also claimed that they witness the "truth" in Russia, China, North Korea and this and that... except all these turned out to be craps.

I am sick of all these "personal experiences".

Aristide wrote:You dont need to build a wall to keep your people from running away, when you are paradise.

Have you ever seen any country does not employ this kind or that kind of border control and protection ?

Even a certain spineless country who surrendered quickly when the Nazi invaded them does not intend to leave their border open.

It is just building a long long long long wall to cover the border is impractical and not plausible in most of the cases, therefore in most of the case people employ different methods rather than a wall.

Aristide wrote:Short question for you, as USSR citizen, could you buy pineapple, banana and oranges whenever you want? Yes or no?

Is pineapples, bananas and oranges are the only standards for the well-being of the people ?

Are you a monkey ?

Yes, i´m a monkey. You are a monkey as well. All humans are. Same biological group as Gorilla, Chimps, Gibbons and Orang Utan.

But for the record...no oranges, no pineapple and no banana for the people of the eastern block.

Another question, with all those airplanes, where could the people travel?

Lets say you are a citizen of the USSR and decide you want surf at the awesome beaches near Sydney. How easy was it to book a flight there? How about Samoa? Or a trip to Paris? Skiing in Switzerland?

And there we come at the wall or iron curtain...the only wall ever build to keep the own people from running away.

Eastern Germany lost 2 million people who escaped to the west. Then they build the wall to lock their own people in. Like a prison.

France had neutral position in most aspects and so we had more contact to the eastern block.

MY father had a business trip to eastern Germany and he said it was shocking. Eastern Germany was the richest part of the eastern block, yet it was extremly poor. People were desperate. The shops were empty.

When west german chancellor Helmut Kohl visited eastern Germany in 1987...he broke away from the security in the city of Gotha. Local people swarmed around him and gave him little letters to help them.

Eastern Germany even bought a cruise ship but banned it from entering any harbor in the west, because their passengers jumped off the ship to swim at shore.

And thats amigo...is why your system fails. Its people like me who destroy your pathetic socialist dreams. I want freedom to travel the world. I want any fruit i wish to. I want the freedom to buy what i want.

And with greatest pleassure i would sabotage for the "enemy". I would spy for the enemy. I would do evrything to gain that freedom. And with greatest joy i see your utopia collapse.

Western propaganda - Page 26 09d756f5-2f5e-49c2-806d-dad7cafebeb6-2060x1236

Western propaganda - Page 26 Photo_verybig_185058

As for the rest of your bullshit, india is poor as shit. 80% of its people live under extreme poverty. Yet india builds aircrafts and rockets. wrong priorities.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:37 am

Blah, Blah, Blah... you seem to confuse communism and capitalism when the two are barely linked... the opposite of communism is democracy and it purely political.

You seem stuck on the economic aspects of communism, but real communism would be where everyone owned everything and therefore there would be no private ownership of anything which has never been attempted let alone achieved.

Free market capitalism does not work... the market does not balance itself out... and having lots of rich people does not mean the money eventually trickles down and helps the poor.

Eastern Germany lost 2 million people who escaped to the west. Then they build the wall to lock their own people in. Like a prison.

You mean like Americas wall that may or may not get built... these 2 million people were economic migrants... much like the tens of millions of Europeans who fled to the US and Australia and New Zealand and Canada and many other countries... and just like all the poor Africans coming to France to live with you...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:44 am

Aristide wrote:Yes, i´m a monkey. You are a monkey as well. All humans are. Same biological group as Gorilla, Chimps, Gibbons and Orang Utan.

You are, but I am not.

Human and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. But a human is not a monkey.

You are being a monkey and not a human... that's your problem. Probably that explains many things here.

Aristide wrote:But for the record...no oranges, no pineapple and no banana for the people of the eastern block.

Living as a monkey is not the standard of well being.

Aristide wrote:Another question, with all those airplanes, where could the people travel?

Lets say you are a citizen of the USSR and decide you want surf at the awesome beaches near Sydney. How easy was it to book a flight there? How about Samoa? Or a trip to Paris? Skiing in Switzerland?

And there we come at the wall or iron curtain...the only wall ever build to keep the own people from running away.

And why the hell should USSR people go to Sydney, Paris, Switzerland ?

"Skiing in Switzerland?" Since when Switzerland are the only place for people to skiing ?

Only Switzerland has snow ?

The vast Russland have more than enough majestic scenery for people to enjoy.

Living in a shithole for long time probably leaving a lasting impact to your perception of the world.

And travel restrictions also came from the other side of the Iron Curtain, too. A "war" means mutual restriction from both sides. Do you understand such a basic knowledge ?

Aristide wrote:MY father had a business trip to eastern Germany and he said it was shocking. Eastern Germany was the richest part of the eastern block, yet it was extremly poor. People were desperate. The shops were empty.

Many people claimed that they visit China, Russia, North Korea, and say things like Kim Jong Un brutally massacre his officials and citizens... except these dead people re-emerged on the media several days later, safe and sound.

Probably North Korea excels in biotechnology and medicine, they can revive dead people or make many clones of a human.

Aristide wrote:And thats amigo...is why your system fails. Its people like me who destroy your pathetic socialist dreams. I want freedom to travel the world. I want any fruit i wish to. I want the freedom to buy what i want.

No.

You can't buy nuclear missiles, bombs, drugs and other banned goods that the governemnt considered as detrimental to the society.

You can't travel outside of your country without informing the authorities, without going via the permitted ways and places.

And it is not like you have all the money to buy whatever you wants... the people who donned the yellow vests will tell you that their relatives and friends deserve many things but your shithole of the society don't provide them and instead most of the wealth accumulate into a number of scumbags called "social elites".

Aristide wrote:And with greatest pleassure i would sabotage for the "enemy". I would spy for the enemy. I would do evrything to gain that freedom. And with greatest joy i see your utopia collapse.

The state should arrest you and punish you for high treason.

Can't imagine what your father did to you so that you are here bragging about being a sociopath.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Aristide, many things you are talking about are either just false (i.e. exaggerations), or they have nothing to do with poverty per se. You are describing autarchy.

Again, I'm not a fan of the Soviet Union. Central planning after 1960-70 was a mistake, for one thing.

Life expectancy gap between the USSR and the US was never that large, nowhere near, and the USSR actually overtook America briefly in the 1960s. The fact that life expectancy started to stagnate and even decline after that had little to do with "poverty" and everything to do with alcoholism. Still a huge failure for the Soviet system of course.

India's population is 5x that of the USSR. 0% of Soviets lived in extreme poverty, or something close to that. In PPP per capita the USSR was around 40% of the US by the 70s (France: 60-80%, dollar being the reserve currency, etc.).

It can probably be argued that even in the west today a high percentage of the population does not care that much about "luxuries" you listed. The Soviet system did manage to deliver basic necessities, no extreme poverty. After they fully achieved that, the whole thing was more or less on life support until the end. Also the Western propaganda/soft power was very successful, any attempts to counter it totally failed.

However, there's Ostalgie. How do you explain that, btw? In many countries living standards declined considerably for years, before recovering (in some countries that didn't happen at all, like Ukraine). Objectively, in a vacuum, East Germany in particular did quite well. The issue is that there were 4 times as many fellow Germans (!) right next door who were doing even better, made worse by West's massive soft power.

Your rhetoric and views have no nuances. To you countries seem to be either "the richest in the world" or total shitholes.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:45 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Yes, i´m a monkey. You are a monkey as well. All humans are. Same biological group as Gorilla, Chimps, Gibbons and Orang Utan.

You are, but I am not.

Human and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor. But a human is not a monkey.

You are being a monkey and not a human... that's your problem. Probably that explains many things here.

Aristide wrote:But for the record...no oranges, no pineapple and no banana for the people of the eastern block.

Living as a monkey is not the standard of well being.

Aristide wrote:Another question, with all those airplanes, where could the people travel?

And why the hell should USSR people go to Sydney, Paris, Switzerland ?

"Skiing in Switzerland?" Since when Switzerland are the only place for people to skiing ?

Only Switzerland has snow ?

The vast Russland have more than enough majestic scenery for people to enjoy.

Living in a shithole for long time probably leaving a lasting impact to your perception of the world.

And travel restrictions also came from the other side of the Iron Curtain, too. A "war" means mutual restriction from both sides. Do you understand such a basic knowledge ?

Aristide wrote:MY father had a business trip to eastern Germany and he said it was shocking. Eastern Germany was the richest part of the eastern block, yet it was extremly poor. People were desperate. The shops were empty.

Many people claimed that they visit China, Russia, North Korea, and say things like Kim Jong Un brutally massacre his officials and citizens... except these dead people re-emerged on the media several days later, safe and sound.

Probably North Korea excels in biotechnology and medicine, they can revive dead people or make many clones of a human.

Aristide wrote:And thats amigo...is why your system fails. Its people like me who destroy your pathetic socialist dreams. I want freedom to travel the world. I want any fruit i wish to. I want the freedom to buy what i want.

No.

You can't buy nuclear missiles, bombs, drugs and other banned goods that the governemnt considered as detrimental to the society.

You can't travel outside of your country without informing the authorities, without going via the permitted ways and places.

And it is not like you have all the money to buy whatever you wants... the people who donned the yellow vests will tell you that their relatives and friends deserve many things but your shithole of the society don't provide them and instead most of the wealth accumulate into a number of scumbags called "social elites".

Aristide wrote:And with greatest pleassure i would sabotage for the "enemy". I would spy for the enemy. I would do evrything to gain that freedom. And with greatest joy i see your utopia collapse.

The state should arrest you and punish you for high treason.

Can't imagine what your father did to you so that you are here bragging about being a sociopath.

Sorry to break it for you, but yes, humans are monkeys. We are in the "Hominidae" group. Same family as gorilla, chimps, bonobo, Orang Utan and Gibbon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

And yes, getting all fruits you want is a standard of well being.

You have another explanation why the average french gets 15 years older than the average russian? Smile

We have better food, better medicine.

Why someone wants to visit Sydney? Paris? Switzerland?

Well i´m a free man. I want see the world. Travelling is part of my freedom and my identity.

I visited Egypt, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Madagascar, Spain, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Australia, Mauritius, Seychelles, Dubai.

And i´m a very young man. I will see much more of the world and it is an absolute must for me. Same as my mother and my father. To travel is in french blood.

Of course as soulless worker ant you can be happy in your pathetic little hole.

As for your "basic knowledge".

Care to explain why millions of people run away from the eastern bloc? Why eastern Germany was bleeding out? So much they had to build a wall to lock their own people in.

Its strange, dont you think? Why escaped 2 million germans from east germans but not millions from west into the east?

Also funny, why did the east germans crush their commusin regime and started a mass exodus to the west? Why not otehr way around? Smile

At the end of the day you are happy as low class system. I demand for the best. And i fight with greatest pleassure a system who denies me that.

So for the record, no fruitsm no freedom to travel, no freedom to take whatever job you want.

For a matter of fact, french culture always was a culture of indiviualism. A shit system like USSR would not work here. People in France and western Europe in general think far too high about themself to belittle themself so much to exist on such a primitive state.

I want greatness. The USSR would simply be too pathetic for a man like me.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 am

Sorry to break it for you, but yes, humans are monkeys. We are in the "Hominidae" group. Same family as gorilla, chimps, bonobo, Orang Utan and Gibbon.

Not even close to right.

Humans are monkeys like horse are monkeys.... they share a lot of DNA, but there are lots of very important differences.

Humans are related to Apes, not Monkeys.

We share a common ancestor but we evolved along a different path.

We did not evolve from Apes or Monkeys otherwise why would their still be Apes and Monkeys?

They are not our ancestors... they are our cousins... but then you could say the same about spiders and insects too... it is just a case that the common ancestor is much much older and a lot more evolution took place for both of us... which is why we are so different.

But please continue to educate us Mr Monkey Librarian...

I guess that makes Cheese eating surrender monkey make even more sense.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 pm