Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Alexei Navalny case

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:03 pm

    BliTTzZ wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Flaming is a commie wannabe. So he doesn't like that Putin is more successful than the communists who brought its own people to its knees.
    While I fully support my current goverment, I don't agree with you about communists either. Late USSR communists and current communists are different from 50-ies, 60-ies and 70-ies communists.

    Yeah, I guess? I mean, early era communists killed millions of Russians. I mean, yeah, there some benefits but early communists also broke up Russian land to create artificial states that are a problem for Russia now - Ukraine being a major one of them. Wonder what they would say now knowing their pet project is using their own land against them.

    Hole likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8253
    Points : 8398
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:04 pm

    The late 1950s, 1960s, 1970s were the golden era in the USSR. Things settled down and there were not gulags and no
    real war ravaging the country. Being a product of this period in many ways I do not denigrate it like all the foaming at
    the mouth Russia haters. The cold war was a racket by the west to engage in colonialist meddling and to regime change
    a global competitor to their "one true way" BS. The dissidents in the USSR during this period were frauds who served
    western masters and were not real voices of the people just like the current crop of liberasts. I do not have rose tinted
    glasses view of the problems in the system during this period, but I get triggered by all the hate projection fantasy from
    western historical revisionists.

    Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole and Backman like this post

    avatar
    calripson

    Posts : 366
    Points : 399
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Bolsheviks

    Post  calripson on Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:57 pm

    Yeah, I guess? I mean, early era communists killed millions of Russians. I mean, yeah, there some benefits but early communists also broke up Russian land to create artificial states that are a problem for Russia now - Ukraine being a major one of them. Wonder what they would say now knowing their pet project is using their own land against them.

    The leadership of the early Bolsheviks was overwhelmingly non-ethnic Russians. Why would they care that a post-Soviet Russian state would suffer from their decisions? Lenin explicitly labelled himself as an anti-Russian nationalist.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 2209
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Big_Gazza on Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:17 am

    calripson wrote:The leadership of the early Bolsheviks was overwhelmingly non-ethnic Russians.  

    What, you can't bring yourself to openly say that the Bolshies were JEWS?   Suspect

    Ah...  I get it.  It must be "anti-semitic" to state an absolute fact that is deemed to be "inconvenient" to Chosenite narratives?  Heck, not even Solzenhitsyn (who was lauded in the West for Gulag Archipelago) was able to spill the beans about that that little verboten taboo without being "cancelled" by the US chattering classes.

    I never understood the Red Terror and the repressions of the early Soviet state until I realised the true ethnic nature of the Bolshie executive. Jews widely used terror to subdue the Russian slavic majority and persecuted Russians slavs in "revenge" for perceived oppressions in the Tsarist eras, yet they universally proclaim themselves as victims.  

    It seems to me that US Jewish angst against Russia seems to stem from two factors (1) failure of Jewish Bolshevik control over Russia due to Stalins efforts in the 30s, and (b) failure of Jewish Oligarchic control over Russia due to Putins efforts in the 00s and beyond.  Jews have been overwhlemingly successful at bringing the US to its knees and extending their effective control over its national institutions (government, media, finance sector, Hollywood, Ivy league university admin etc etc) but it still angers them that they failed in Russia. They seek to punish that nation for refusing to be ruled by a Jewish "rod of iron", and the current multi-pronged smear campaign by the West against all things Russian (including the Navalny farce) can be laid squarely that their feet.

    LMFS likes this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8253
    Points : 8398
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:23 pm

    The evidence is there of a deep seated hate for Russia by specifically the diaspora that settled in the USA. The thing is,
    whatever their experience was under the Tsars, it was nowhere near as bad as they make it out. It is like some form
    of collective false memory. The spreading of the word "pogrom" as a label for ethnic Russia wrong doing to the west is
    ridiculous since any such strife was in Russia's periphery and involved primarily non-Russian ethnic groups. Also, pogroms
    are exaggerated beyond sanity. The claim of millions of Jews murdered by Russians is basically blood libel without even any
    faked up examples like the Holodomor. There were no pogroms in Moscow as even being taught to western children through
    animated movies (e.g. An American Tail). The worst pogroms were in southern Ukraine and it was no a clear cut case of
    innocent victims rounded up and slaughtered but actual fighting with guns between two ethnic groups. For some reason
    Ukraine is not targeted for its anti-Semitic hate. So the pogroms and such are a propaganda weapon concocted in the west
    against Russia.

    Indeed, Trotsky's Red Terror qualifies as a real stain on Jews. I do not believe in collective guilt, but there is obvious
    whitewashing of such history and diversionary blood libel.




    Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, LMFS and Kiko like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 6740
    Points : 6891
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:31 am

    A clinical report of treatment of Alexei Navalny in the Charité Clinic in Berlin reveals that the  atropine treatment by Russian doctors at the Omsk Emergency Hospital Number 1 was the same as provided to Navalny by the Germans. No evidence was detected by the Germans of a poison attack on Navalny in the Omsk hospital, as Navalny and the western press have recently alleged.

    The British medical journal, The Lancet, published a four-page clinical case report on December 22. It is signed by fourteen doctors, including Kai-Uwe Eckardt (lead image, centre), the head of the Charité clinic’s treatment unit who was publicly thanked by Navalny on October 7.  Eckardt and David Steindl (lead image, right) are the principal authors; Eckhardt is a specialist on diabetes and kidney transplants. Steindl is a specialist on musculo-skeletal pathologies.  

    Although the German doctors refer in passing to the treatment of the Salisbury incidents involving Sergei and Yulia Skripal in March 2018, there has been no comparable clinical evidence from the British doctors in public. The German doctors do not report communicating  with the British.

    The Berlin medical report also reveals that a German doctor was at Navalny’s bedside, making tests and reporting the results back to Berlin, without Russian government interference or control, on the afternoon of August 21, the day after after Navalny’s hospitalisation in Omsk.  

    German doctors admit that they never found any poisonous substances on Navalny, It also admits that no poisonous substances were found in Omsk/Russia as the Russian authorities said. Thus proving the Russian authorities correct.

    Big_Gazza, kvs, Maximmmm and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8253
    Points : 8398
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:10 am

    NATzO liars only claimed that they found evidence of novichoke through alleged break down products. Experts have judged these
    breakdown products to be totally ambiguous. So NATzO liars have their asses covered and will claim decades from now that
    they were erring on the side of caution.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:07 pm

    https://mobile.twitter.com/27khv/status/1349270773492572161

    So he is going to come back to Russia.

    I wonder if the authorities will arrest him at the airport?
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8253
    Points : 8398
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:31 pm

    I am disappointed. He is a parasitical cyst. Let Germany keep him warm and comfy. He can learn all about freedom of
    speech and thought in his precious west.

    Being good and proper does not help survival under all conditions. Importing Navalny back into Russia is moronic since
    it elevates him. In the west he would be forgotten in a couple of weeks. Since he is a 5th column traitor, the country
    has no obligation to him. In the past such traitors were shot or exiled. Why is exile not a consideration now? What sort
    of BS legal concepts require this POS to be afforded freedom in Russia?

    miketheterrible likes this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:34 pm

    kvs wrote:I am disappointed.  He is a parasitical cyst.  Let Germany keep him warm and comfy.   He can learn all about freedom of
    speech and thought in his precious west.

    Being good and proper does not help survival under all conditions.   Importing Navalny back into Russia is moronic since
    it elevates him.   In the west he would be forgotten in a couple of weeks.   Since he is a 5th column traitor, the country
    has no obligation to him.   In the past such traitors were shot or exiled.  Why is exile not a consideration now?  What sort
    of BS legal concepts require this POS to be afforded freedom in Russia?

     

    Nothing.

    Russian authorities showing their incompetence again.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3720
    Points : 3750
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  franco on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm

    He is past due a court appearance for his probation apparently. Not following so lacking anymore details.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:27 pm

    franco wrote:He is past due a court appearance for his probation apparently. Not following so lacking anymore details.

    He will be given leniency over it. He always does. He is above the law in Russia for some really strange reason.
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 3661
    Points : 3659
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Hole on Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:08 pm

    Because he is a useful idiot. Every time he opens his mouth he reminds everyone how damn hypocritical the west is. That´s why he has to leave Germany. If he made one of his racist rants on german TV he would be finished. So his masters send him back to Russia where he will always be the poor little victim of big evil Putin in the western eyes.

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    owais.usmani

    Posts : 428
    Points : 428
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 34

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  owais.usmani on Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:39 am

    miketheterrible wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/27khv/status/1349270773492572161

    So he is going to come back to Russia.

    I wonder if the authorities will arrest him at the airport?

    Give him Novichok this time for sure.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 8253
    Points : 8398
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  kvs on Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:45 am

    owais.usmani wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/27khv/status/1349270773492572161

    So he is going to come back to Russia.

    I wonder if the authorities will arrest him at the airport?

    Give him Novichok this time for sure.

    Exile is good enough. It is a fate worse than death and Russia does not get its hands dirty dealing with this filth.

    miketheterrible likes this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:22 am

    kvs wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/27khv/status/1349270773492572161

    So he is going to come back to Russia.

    I wonder if the authorities will arrest him at the airport?

    Give him Novichok this time for sure.

    Exile is good enough.  It is a fate worse than death and Russia does not get its hands dirty dealing with this filth.


    No idea why they allow him back.

    My assumption is that they rather keep him cause they know him and it's easy to watch him and his group, all the while using him to find others. Plus they got enough dirt on him to put him away for life.

    Hole likes this post

    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3720
    Points : 3750
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  franco on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:34 pm

    Gasparyan told how Navalny will avoid returning to the Russian Federation due to the search

    On Wednesday, January 13, blogger Alexei Navalny announced his arrival in Russia from Germany at the end of the week. In the evening of the same day, it became known that the opposition leader was put on the federal wanted list. His lawyer Vadim Kobzev confirmed the information, noting that he learned about this on January 13 from the case file filed by the Federal Penitentiary Service in the Simonovsky court as part of a petition to replace the suspended sentence with a real one.

    FAN asked the publicist Armen Gasparyan to predict what Navalny's further actions will be, taking into account the announcement of the founder of the FBK foreign agent on the federal wanted list. Gasparyan did not rule out that Navalny's return could be canceled.

    “I am still not convinced that on January 17 there will be a 'Gulfikführer's appearance to the people'. The wife can wash the jeans, the ticket will be lost. Navalny may slip, break his arm. This will cause irreparable damage to health, and he will say: "I must heal." And so on, ”Gasparyan noted.

    The expert recalled that an announcement on the federal wanted list may be followed by filing on the international one. They will not be looking for Navalny on political charges, which is preferable for him, but on suspicion of participation in fraudulent schemes.

    Currently, the FSIN is requesting to replace Navalny's suspended sentence in the Yves Rocher case with a real one. At the end of 2020, a criminal case was initiated on fraud on an especially large scale (part 4 of article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). According to Gasparyan and a number of other experts, it is also possible to initiate a case of treason (Article 275 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation).

    “Navalny understands perfectly well that he will be extradited. It is better for him, of course, to come himself - to show that he is an "unyielding fighter", that he is not afraid of anyone, ”Gasparyan explained. "Another question is that he, perhaps, overestimates his own" immortality "from this point of view."

    According to the publicist, Navalny's visit may end up in complete oblivion for him.

    “I fully admit that if he appears, he will be taken right from the plane and taken to where he should be, and that will all be over. In six months, no one will remember the “beauty blogger” because there is not a sufficient lobbying tool for this, ”Gasparyan predicted.

    The publicist cited as an example the ex-head of YUKOS Mikhail Khodorkovsky , whom no one remembered during his imprisonment, except for the Yabloko party. A similar danger threatens Navalny, Gasparyan said.

    Earlier Gasparyan expressed the assumption that the arrival of Navalny explained by the desire of Western curators get rid of it. According to the expert, outside Russia, Navalny is of no value.

    Author: Sergei Vorobushkin

    miketheterrible likes this post

    Kiko
    Kiko

    Posts : 231
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Kiko on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:25 pm

    Russia's penitentiary service states that Navalni will be detained upon return to the country.

    https://mundo.sputniknews.com/rusia/202101141094109325-el-servicio-penitenciario-ruso-afirma-que-navalni-sera-detenido-tras-regresar-al-pais/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 8155
    Points : 8240
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:48 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:
    No idea why they allow him back.
    Can the Russian authorities legally stop him, as a Russian citizen, returning home?

    This is John Helmers take on it and his illness.

    Alexei Navalny believes he is throwing down a gauntlet for the Kremlin either to arrest him when he returns to Moscow from Berlin on Sunday, or to allow him to walk freely out of the airport. Either way, from behind bars as a political prisoner or from his Moscow film studio as an opposition candidate for regime change, Navalny and his supporters will announce they have shown strength, the President of Russia weakness. The one outcome Navalny hasn’t counted on is that Russians will be laughing at him.

    Part of the second article, he was pretty badly ill by the look of it

    The German laboratory test results for Alexei Navalny, published by a group of doctors at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin last month, reveal a surprising number of medical symptoms, but they are not those of Novichok nerve agent poisoning as Navalny and his supporters in western governments have alleged.

    Clinical doctors, toxicologists, and pharmacology experts outside Germany believe the test results which the Charité group released on December 22 reveal symptoms of acute pancreatitis, diabetes, liver failure, severe dehydration, muscular rigidity, as well as a serious bacterial infection, and a possible heart attack associated with his kidney problems. According to the experts, these are not recognisable symptoms of a nerve agent attack.

    The German medical publication reports Navalny’s “laboratory values on admission”, and toxicology and pharmacology results “in blood and urine samples obtained on arrival of the patient of the patient at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (day 3)”. Accordingly, the newly available data are evidence of the condition Navalny was in during his two-day treatment in Omsk Emergency Hospital No. 1 in Russia; and of the treatment he received there, as well as during his six-hour flight on a German medical evacuation aircraft from Omsk to Berlin.

    The German doctors have also released a tabulation of their laboratory test results for Navalny during 33 days of his stay in the Charité hospital, and a subsequent visit to the hospital as an outpatient. The four data tables are described by the Germans as following “the supposed poisoning of the patient”. The doctors don’t wish to sign their names to this “supposing”.


    http://johnhelmer.org/berlin-clinical-data-confirm-alexei-navalny-had-pancreatitis-diabetes-liver-failure-staphylcoccal-infection-mild-heart-attack-no-novichok-symptoms/
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5290
    Points : 5264
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:23 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    No idea why they allow him back.
    Can the Russian authorities legally stop him, as a Russian citizen, returning home?

    This is John Helmers take on it and his illness.

    Alexei Navalny believes he is throwing down a gauntlet for the Kremlin either to arrest him when he returns to Moscow from Berlin on Sunday, or to allow him to walk freely out of the airport. Either way, from behind bars as a political prisoner or from his Moscow film studio as an opposition candidate for regime change, Navalny and his supporters will announce they have shown strength, the President of Russia weakness. The one outcome Navalny hasn’t counted on is that Russians will be laughing at him.  

    Part of the second article, he was pretty badly ill by the look of it

    The German laboratory test results for Alexei Navalny, published by a group of doctors at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin last month, reveal a surprising number of medical  symptoms, but they are not those of  Novichok nerve agent poisoning as Navalny and his supporters in western governments  have alleged.

    Clinical doctors, toxicologists, and pharmacology experts outside Germany believe the test results which the Charité group released on December 22 reveal symptoms of acute pancreatitis, diabetes, liver failure, severe dehydration, muscular rigidity, as well as a serious bacterial infection, and a possible heart attack associated with his kidney problems.  According to the experts, these are not recognisable symptoms of a nerve agent attack.  

    The German medical publication reports Navalny’s “laboratory values on admission”, and toxicology and pharmacology results “in blood and urine samples obtained on arrival of the patient of the patient at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin (day 3)”. Accordingly, the newly available data are evidence of the condition Navalny was in during his two-day treatment in Omsk Emergency Hospital No. 1 in Russia; and of the treatment he received there, as well as during his six-hour flight on a German medical evacuation aircraft from Omsk to Berlin.

    The German doctors have also released a tabulation of their laboratory test results for Navalny during 33 days of his stay in the Charité hospital, and a subsequent visit to the hospital as an outpatient. The four data tables are described by the Germans as following “the supposed poisoning of the patient”. The doctors don’t wish to sign their names to this “supposing”.


    http://johnhelmer.org/berlin-clinical-data-confirm-alexei-navalny-had-pancreatitis-diabetes-liver-failure-staphylcoccal-infection-mild-heart-attack-no-novichok-symptoms/

    Yeah, every country has that right technically. For instance, Canadian citizens can lose their citizenship if they are caught as mercenaries and such. Happened to one guy here back about 20 years ago. Got caught in Sierra Leone and was executed when Canada decided to state he is not a citizen anymore. Russia can do it, US can do it, so on so forth.

    My best guess they dont do it cause he is a useful idiot.

    Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 3661
    Points : 3659
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Hole on Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:10 pm

    His body seems to be in bad shape. To much booze and cocaine. In a few month he will collapse again (liver or kidney failure or his pancreas again) and need another vacation in Germany. Maybe he should use some of his ill-gained money and buy a house here.
    Kiko
    Kiko

    Posts : 231
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Kiko on Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:42 pm

    Russian opposition figure Navalny detained at passport control after returning to Moscow following almost five months in Germany

    https://www.rt.com/russia/512758-navalny-arrested-airport-moscow-berlin/

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon and miketheterrible like this post

    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 2209
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Big_Gazza on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:45 am

    miketheterrible wrote:My best guess they dont do it cause he is a useful idiot.

    Navalny is hugely valuable to the Russian government as a glaring and high-profile example of what happens to Russians when they willingly attach their sucking pieholes to the fetid teat of Western NGO money.  This clown prince of provocateurs and useful idiots is a textbook case of why the Western narratives cannot be believed, and why the public shouldn't give credence to every lurid nonsensical claim aimed at the Russian gov by such corrupt foreign agents.

    The Russian public now clearly see thru the BS and know Navalny as the despicable little cockroach that he always was.  His only value now is as a dark comedy and a warning to others of the many dangers of going full retard Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

    Kiko
    Kiko

    Posts : 231
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Kiko on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:25 am

    Lavrov: West's Reaction to Navalny Detention Meant to Distract Attention From Crisis of Liberalism
    by Sergei Gridnev

    Following the detention of Russian opposition figure Alexei Navalny, a number of Western countries, including the US, the UK, and Germany called on the Russian authorities to release him.

    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Monday claimed the reaction of Western countries to Alexei Navalny's detention is meant to "distract attention from the crisis of liberalism".

    "We see how they are clinging to yesterday's news about Navalny's return to Russia. I feel how happy they are to issue comments, which are nearly the same. They are happy, as Western politicians think they will be able to shift attention from the deepest crisis that the liberal development pattern has found itself in," Lavrov said at a press conference.
    The Russian diplomat expressed the belief that the West should ensure a "fair play" and try to solve domestic problems through "equitable international cooperation" instead of looking for some external reasons to justify its actions.

    "No one can now solve problems on one's own without the involvement of the international multilateral formats," Lavrov continued...

    https://sputniknews.com/world/202101181081799896-lavrov-wests-reaction-to-navalny-detention-meant-to-distract-attention-from-crisis-of-liberalism/
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 3661
    Points : 3659
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 44
    Location : Merkelland

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Hole on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:18 pm

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:My best guess they dont do it cause he is a useful idiot.

    Navalny is hugely valuable to the Russian government as a glaring and high-profile example of what happens to Russians when they willingly attach their sucking pieholes to the fetid teat of Western NGO money.  This clown prince of provocateurs and useful idiots is a textbook case of why the Western narratives cannot be believed, and why the public shouldn't give credence to every lurid nonsensical claim aimed at the Russian gov by such corrupt foreign agents.

    The Russian public now clearly see thru the BS and know Navalny as the despicable little cockroach that he always was.  His only value now is as a dark comedy and a warning to others of the many dangers of going full retard Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    A russian camera crew should follow him 24/7. Show the people his fantastic life: meetings with western "diplomats", expensive meals, drugs and booze... Very Happy

    Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post


    Sponsored content

    Alexei Navalny case - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexei Navalny case

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:15 pm