Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
LMFS
Daniel_Admassu
elconquistador
PhSt
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Maximmmm
crod
SeigSoloyvov
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
Tingsay
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
Firebird
JohninMK
George1
thegopnik
RTN
par far
ahmedfire
jhelb
Hannibal Barca
andalusia
flamming_python
nomadski
kvs
calripson
higurashihougi
GarryB
Hole
Cyberspec
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Aristide
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Regular
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
Svyatoslavich
48 posters

Decline of the western society

nomadski
    nomadski

Decline of the western society - Page 8 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  nomadski Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Yes KVS.  I get the impression that you may have personal experience of this life in the west. I must say that I do. In my old age, there is little in the way of misfortunes, that I have not experienced. It nearly killed me. And you don't have to be a expert on ancient cultures or history to understand. Just use common sense. I agree with all that you say.

The way I try to understand the problem, is not by applying some given social norm or idea to these problems. Since these may not be scientific. A product of culture or religion or politics. But to understand the human animal and to understand what environment it lived in. And to compare that natural habitat, to the artificial habitat of modern society. To see what problems exist with modern habitats.

A friend of mine likes to watch a programme on TV, about Chimpanzees in a Zoo. The Zookeeper have intimate knowledge about the physical and social needs of these animals. And provide a perfect environment for them. In many respects, these animals have much better quality of life than many humans. They thrive.

But human animals are not treated in the same way as these captive Chimps. Human captive Chimps are given unnatural environments to live in. In this human Zoo. They get separated from parents and go to school. They eat food not meant for them. They live in enclousers in close proximity, called towns. They are encouraged to smoke and drink alcohol. They are subject to tiresome work and stress. They do not thrive.

So question is simply how to change human environment, to be a healthy one. If we can do it for a Chimp in a Zoo. Then why can we not do it for a human animal?  How are human animals to live? What is their ideal environment?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter-gatherer
    kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society - Page 8 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  kvs Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:58 pm

My ideal world would be de-urbanized high-tech. Instead of going to the farm as poor farmers without any social support,
    we could downsize the economy and the population to have food production as the essential industry with support industries
    for transport, medical tech, etc. We would escape the toxic urban toilet with its rats in a cage psychological stress.
    But we would have low labour intensity agricultural day jobs. After all our current mode of life is all about making money
    to feed and shelter ourselves. We do not need to make this pathologically abstract. We need to have day jobs that are
    involved with growing our food directly.

Even though we are biologically evolved to be hunter-gatherers, I do not think that we can wind down back to that point.
    But we do not have be unlinked from the land and fresh air. Of course, the current industrial (oil and gas driven) agriculture
    has to go. The "efficiency" of food production would need to go down to enable jobs for millions to feed themselves. No
    more Big Agro oligopolies with abuse of GMO, the soil and pesticides to generate vast quantities of subsidized food.
    Everyone now works full time to feed themselves literally. The monocrop land use model would make way for a biologically
    viable diversified land use for different plant and animal species.

Technology can make the agricultural life easy and there is no need for extreme poverty and a child production factory to
    provide cheap farm labour and old-age support.

The downside of my vision is that job diversity is more challenging. But if there is enough labour reduction on the farm
    then people can have hybrid jobs where they spend part of their time on what they love to do best. But few people get to
    do whatever they want now or 10,000 years ago. So there really is no sacrifice.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Your vision, is my vision. How amazing!  Communal self sufficient sustainable farming. Non intensive. With limited sustainable hunting and fishing. Extended multi - generational families in big households. A kind of life, like the  Mormons, but with laptops and electricity provided for by fusion reactors or wind farms or solar. With non Iatrogenic medicine and big pharma. Just enough electricity to enable communications. Motive power provided, where possible by manual work  or horses. To pull carts. And cultivate land. A much reduced human population. To allow greatest bio-diversity on planet Earth. Abolition of money... Borders.... languages.... governments.... But how close are we to this dream? Will we ever get there.

https://youtu.be/T24FKVkjCNc

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:22 am

I know some of the Canadians can speak on this. I remember hearing the comedian in question was a vocal supporter of the kid at one point. 

'Artistic freedom is not absolute': Court fines comedian $35K for joke that insulted child's 'dignity'
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:24 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:I know some of the Canadians can speak on this. I remember hearing the comedian in question was a vocal supporter of the kid at one point. 

'Artistic freedom is not absolute': Court fines comedian $35K for joke that insulted child's 'dignity'

Canada and its "Human Rights Tribunals" is a stupid joke. Why have a parallel pseudo-judicial system? Think about it. One is enough. If
    someone breaks the law, take them to court and have them pay damages or go to jail. But that costs money and effort. A kangaroo
    "Human Rights Tribunal" can initiate so-called criminal cases and dish out absurd fines since it is designed to do just that. It can find all
    sorts of pretexts to justify its existence by basically abusing the law. The victim of these kangaroo tribunals now has to go to the real
    legal system to attempt to get justice.

But Canada is a 3rd world toilet even if it is "well off". I have Canadian cops giving me fraudulent traffic violation tickets (not speeding)
    for which they think I will waste my time and money proving my innocence bounce It is nothing more than a shake-down like was common
    in Russia during the 1990s and still routine for Ukraine. This is abuse of citizens by the state and is along the lines of the abuse by these
    "human rights" tribunals. They can go and get f*cked.

BTW, why is a disabled individual engaged in public singing? Since they are engaged in a public activity, why are they so privileged because
    of their disability as to not be exposed to any sort of criticism even comical? Does their disability give them more human rights than people
    without disabilities? This is a critical detail in this case. We are not talking the "victim" of the jokes being denied human rights on the
    basis of their disability. So the Quebec Human Rights Tribunal is abusing the law. A non-disable person cannot make any such case against
    a comedian for making fun of their appearance or singing and that is obviously unfair.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:59 am

Maybe go with the flow and look through any interviews or public comments by this boy and his mother and sue them for mental torture or whatever based on what they have said publicly about this case... I mean as a comedian any thing negative could effect his future earning potential so we are talking millions of dollars right?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:49 am

The destruction of youtube, and fair use by Google and the music industry.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 am

An example of the inane "technological superiority of the USA". Note how nobody in the MSM sat down and reviewed this
    crap "invention" with the help of some real experts. This rubbish was a con job from start to finish. But the froth of
    such scams is what creates the illusion of garage startups driving innovation and progress.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:11 am

Incredible. A corrupt, biased judge gets to muzzle people even after being sentenced and stages what amounts to a show
    trial. Modern day "exceptional" America.

Remember the above next time the BBC and CNN start to lie about Russia.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:27 pm

Interesting to see if they can win. Clearly they have an open and shut case, but the current PC corruption turns plus
    into minus and throws logic out of the window.

The claim "all white people are racist" is a racist statement all by itself.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Anyone notice the youtube playback "errors". They show up for all the non PC channels. Must be the most recent censorship ploy.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:13 pm

I used to think that the cause of human suffering was sin. You know the necessary evil , God supposedly put into the world. People knowingly and willingly doing wrong. I have recently framed my thinking into the destructive nature of humans or evil or sin, to be their failure to live  according to natural laws.  This also happens in nature. By plants and animals, to lesser extent. With over predation and over population. But the natural laws intervene, and return balance and preserve diversity. In other words the creatures of God, seem to have free will and sin. But the environment does not allow them and causes extinctions. Preserves diversity. So any human aiming for superiority and dominance is soon cut to size. Humans too will be cut to size. By war. Or by Virus. Retribution comes from unexpected places.

https://youtu.be/-vUXea8MXco
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:10 pm

nomadski wrote:I used to think that the cause of human suffering was sin. You know the necessary evil , God supposedly put into the  world. People knowingly and willingly doing wrong. I have recently  framed my thinking into the destructive nature of humans or evil or sin, to be their failure to live  according to natural laws.  This also happens in nature. By plants and animals, to lesser extent. With over predation and over population. But the natural laws intervene, and return balance and preserve diversity. In other words the creatures of God, seem to have free will and sin. But the environment does not allow them and causes extinctions. Preserves diversity. So any human aiming for superiority and dominance is soon cut to size. Humans too will be cut to size. By war. Or by Virus. Retribution comes from unexpected places.

https://youtu.be/-vUXea8MXco

You raise a very good point. If one looks at "primitive" populations like isolated Brazilian aboriginal tribes and other hunter-gatherer societies where there
    is not state but family clans, they are nowhere as virulent as the advanced human populations. That is because they are constrained by natural reality
    to play be sane rules of life. In modern urban civilization, walking over the corpses of your competitors to higher achievement is normal. Other humans
    are not a support resource but in the way of personal gain. Being detached from natural conditions, means that perverse human-created rules are
    taking over and sending us all to Hell.

Take a look at what humans achieve with dog breeding. Compare a natural mongrel dog to any of the breeds. The mongrel is smart and capable. The
    breeds are all f*cked in the head and in the body. Be they pit-bulls or chihuahuas. Humans cannot replace nature. They don't have the ability and never will. Never
    is the correct word since nature is the full infinite complexity called reality, while humans are some infinitesimal element that will remain such (there is
    already evidence of human devolution).

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:33 pm

The affirmative action policy in STEM for females will destroy the western technological and industrial base. Hack engineers
    and scientists whose one and only qualification is the birth canal will degrade the level. A certain level is required
    for science and engineering and that level is not achieved by on the job training or some joke seminar courses. Not all humans
    have high IQs (by definition) and not all humans can handle STEM. Shoving unqualified meat into this area is terminally
    stupid.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Agree. We also agreed that science provided an answer. And you correctly said that even here there is no absolute agreement. The world lacks both science and morality. Old religions and philosophy lack modern science. And modern science lacks old religions and philosophy.

A king once asked his subjects, to collect all the knowledge in the world into ten books. They did this. But then the king said that this was too large to read. Again asking his subjects to reduce. Until they brought him one book. A small book. But because it was so brief, the King could not make sense of it. Complexity is built into the world. Yet we try to describe in one sentence or formulae. Yet reality is infinitely complex. Any attempt at definitions or descriptions is only approximations. With errors. So we have to study each particular situation.

What we have to apprehend consciously. It appears nature does this unconsciously. But how?  Nature it seems is got a mind. Somehow aware of what it should do. Knowing what to do in each particular situation. Each situation being unique.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:18 am

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1233668226195824640

The drive by certain elements to feed us insect products instead of normal food will backfire. Our natural revulsion to
    maggots and such is not some meaningless aesthetic hangup. It is more than likely due to chemicals produced by
    the insects to inhibit consumption by larger animals. Plants do the same thing and we know these chemicals as
    neurotoxins. Even if birds can consume vast amounts of insects does not prove they are safe to eat. Some species
    of birds can consume plants that will kill humans. They are adapted to such a diet we aren't.

These clowns who want to "save the planet" by forcing us to eat insects and derived products are not to be
    trusted no matter how many degrees they have.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:58 pm

We have institutionalized feminist lies. The number one lie is that women make less than men for the same job. This
    has not been true in the USA, Canada, and most of the developed world since the 1960s. It is illegal for employers
    to pay women less than men. So any aggregate difference between male and female earnings reflect:

1) distribution of males and females in different jobs. This is voluntary and not some patriarchy suppressing women.
    Women are not clamouring to be roofers, asphalt layers, miners, etc. That is their freedom of choice, but don't
    lie that this is oppression.

2) hours worked by males and females in each job type. On average women take less overtime than men. Women
    also prefer jobs where part time work is more common, e.g. secretarial. Again, this is voluntary and not oppression.

So in order to "fix" this non-issue, women have to be paid more than men which violates wage equality. And this is
    exactly what is happening. Women are being promoted without qualifications into higher paying STEM type jobs
    at the expense of men. So we have depopulation of qualified workers to make way for non-qualified vagina holders
    who hate men and lie through their teeth about men day in and day out.

It is kind of funny for me to post about this self-destruction of the west, since I could care less for tribes that want
    genocide Russians. But I am not soul-less and malicious like many westerners.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Modern feminist molded womanhood. Nutjobs that treat men like tampons.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:06 pm

Canada has become a f*cking joke. Look at these thought police acting as if they can keep the pretext for the investigation
    a secret when their censorship thuggery is taken to court. They have no such privilege under Canadian criminal law. They
    think that they can force the case to be "adjudicated" in some clown branch of the Canadian government (the electoral
    "commission") instead of the in a real criminal court.

Like I noted elsewhere, psuedo-legal entities like family courts, small claims courts, human rights commissions and all sorts
    of other commissions should be banned. If any citizens is to be subjected to legal proceedings, then it should be in the
    real court system (i.e. criminal court) where their rights are protected (at least in part). In all these other pseudo-courts,
    they have no rights.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Note how a top level police bureaucrat squirms around when asked about serious issues of abuse of power, human rights and the
    law in the name of political correctness. In this case a man liked some comic skit about trans-sexuals and that was treated
    as a hate crime. Really.

So this manager worm pretends he cannot answer the serious questions because he is not familiar with the case. This is pure
    BS. Managers are by definition supposed to be familiar with policy. If he isn't then he needs to lose his job and not hide behind
    his ignorance.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:11 am

I will raise this question again:

Since when have trans-sexuals been so special?

I did not hear much about them since the 1970s aside from the Rocky Horror Picture Show and similar. The focus
    was always on gay rights and those were never treated as a proxy for the rights of all sorts of other minorities.
    This sort of grotesque, Orwellian excess to defend the dignity of some gender dysphoria cases is way out of
    balance. There was no wave of attacks on trans-genders or some sort of abuse in the last 40 years that would
    require such pro-active defense. There have been incidents of murder of gays during the past decades.
    But somehow we have a bait and switch. Since gay right have been enabled, all of the sudden with have every
    freak treated as a victim even if they aren't.

Seriously, nobody cares if you are wearing women's clothes and have makeup on. But that is not enough, you
    also want everyone else to bend the knee and say that you are a real woman. Unless estrogen is the dominant
    hormone in your body instead of testosterone you will never be anything like a woman. And slicing off your testes
    and taking estrogen supplements is an obvious fraud since you were not born that way.

andalusia

Post  andalusia Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:35 am

kvs wrote:https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1233668226195824640

The drive by certain elements to feed us insect products instead of normal food will backfire.    Our natural revulsion to
    maggots and such is not some meaningless aesthetic hangup.    It is more than likely due to chemicals produced by
    the insects to inhibit consumption by larger animals.   Plants do the same thing and we know these chemicals as
    neurotoxins.   Even if birds can consume vast amounts of insects does not prove they are safe to eat.   Some species
    of birds can consume plants that will kill humans.   They are adapted to such a diet we aren't.

These clowns who want to "save the planet" by forcing us to eat insects and derived products are not to be
    trusted no matter how many degrees they have.  

kvs, I think it is a bit more complicated than that.  I think insects have their pros too.  

While insects might seem 'gross', it's just an irrational prejudice.  I don't particularly like marzipan, but that doesn't mean human consumption of marzipan is inherently vile.

Prior to the establishment of mass agriculture, consumption of insects was common (and remains common in societies that have never developed mass agriculture).  However, farming insects isn't very compatible with pre-industrial civilization.  They eat your crops, your dwellings, etc.  Some of them form a vector for the rapid spread of disease amongst both humans and their livestock.  So instead human beings would remove the bugs from their environments - and thus we develop an aversion to eating insects in the same way that a Muslim thinks pork is icky and a Hindu isn't down with the beef.

However, this rationale doesn't exist in the modern global economy.  It's entirely possible to create insect farms for food production without our cities becoming architecturally unstable, disease-ridden and barren.  You're already eating shellfish so why not eat crickets and termites?  It's not like shellfish aren't insects.

https://www.eatcrickster.com/blog/pros-and-cons-of-eating-insects

https://slate.com/technology/2014/04/the-benefits-of-eating-bugs-theyre-a-sustainable-efficient-and-tasty-source-of-protein.html

https://www.westernexterminator.com/blog/the-benefits-of-eating-bugs/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:03 am

In lots of asian countries fried insects are part of the diet... kids like them because they are crunchy...

Ask Bear Grylls and he will say it is good protein, but to be honest I am a bit squeamish... I would probably eat rat or dog or snake no problem.

My sister in law is Thai and she thinks we are bad because we eat sheep and cows and she thinks they look cute... think about how your culture defines what is OK to eat and what is not...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:30 pm

I am perfectly aware of actual birth defect cases such as hermaphrodites, and cases where hormone regimes flipped during pregnancy resulting in absence or non-functional uterus and so-called "micropenis" cases. These are not ethnic groups and I am not advocating
    they be forced into some mode they do not feel suits them. But these cases are a total non-issue. Right now we have freaks
    who are full bore males who want the universe to treat them as women. They participate in women's sports and injure real females and
    they go to female salons to get their balls waxed (yes, really and they sue the salon if the service is not rendered). Then we have
    the grotesque case of male child genital mutilation since in the f*cking NATzO and associated west it is considered normal today
    to do sex change operations on pre-teens who have not even reached puberty and who are extremely impressionable and without
    verifying whether they are one of those special handful of cases I describe at the top of the paragraph.

Sex changes foisted on children are pure child abuse. This is the metric by which the west needs to be judged. As of now the west
    is a PC toilet trying to rule the world with its depraved ideology.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:44 pm

Degeneracy is seeping in to Russian society as well.

I was shunned by russians my own for saying for what I think about various pediks and pederasts.

Russia is still 15 years behind western globohomism, but PC culture already taking it's hold. Pidarasts are quite safe in Moscow and are accepted with open arms in St. Pidersburg

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am