Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
LMFS
Daniel_Admassu
elconquistador
PhSt
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Maximmmm
crod
SeigSoloyvov
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
Tingsay
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
Firebird
JohninMK
George1
thegopnik
RTN
par far
ahmedfire
jhelb
Hannibal Barca
andalusia
flamming_python
nomadski
kvs
calripson
higurashihougi
GarryB
Hole
Cyberspec
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Aristide
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Regular
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
Svyatoslavich
48 posters

Decline of the western society

Hole
    Hole

Decline of the western society - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  Hole Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am

And they organize this rallies with their smart phones.
    kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  kvs Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:09 pm

GarryB wrote:Did you notice the kid was sucking on the muzzle of a revolver in his basket... wouldn't have been too hard to move that trigger a few mms.

The School kids here in NZ also went out in protests today... the irony is that it just proves kids will do anything to get out of school... note they protested today instead of next week during their school holidays... they will continue the way they start.... me me me.

Stop burning fossil fuels and stop damaging OUR planet... but I want burgers for tea and why are you not driving me to school everyday?

The Greta Thunberg circus. All of these hysterics and self-anointed planet lovers could give a flying f*ck about the real science.
    There is global warming and it is bad, but there is no Siberian shelf methane bomb that will do in all of humanity. The same clowns
    who fear and loath nuclear power, think that fossil fuel intensive wind mills and solar panels are a panacea. Around the world these
    alternatives are failing without massive government subsidies. But the only technology that can substantially reduce CO2 emissions,
    i.e. nuclear power, is not an option since assorted lemmings have been brainwashed by Hollywood and the sensationalist fake stream
    media. Demand of yourselves first, you hypocritical chattle.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:50 am

The UK is a totalitarian toilet. Remember this video when they start bleating about rights in Russia. The sick f*cks.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:15 am

The website in question would have immediately set off red flags... the UK government and law enforcement being alerted to someone watching something is not the red flag... the red flag is how quickly they identified this person either using their own computer in a library or a public computer in the library... that is the very sinister part of this... you are being watched and you are being questioned too it seems... and if you don't like it well you can just move and go and live in Russia OK... errr...

Any reason known why the link got him in to trouble?

What is at the site he linked to?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:49 pm

GarryB wrote:The website in question would have immediately set off red flags... the UK government and law enforcement being alerted to someone watching something is not the red flag... the red flag is how quickly they identified this person either using their own computer in a library or a public computer in the library... that is the very sinister part of this... you are being watched and you are being questioned too it seems... and if you don't like it well you can just move and go and live in Russia OK... errr...

Any reason known why the link got him in to trouble?

What is at the site he linked to?

Non PC websites are categorized as worse than jihadi terrorist ones these days in the demented SJW west. I am not exaggerating,
    Twitter lets all sort of real terrorist groups run accounts but shuts down many slightly right of center users for daring to
    state the obvious. The video narrator I linked must have had some link to one of the black-listed websites in the UK. He was
    not aware it was black listed until youtube made a stink and he did not act fast enough to remove it.

The obvious issue here is, if there is some link on some web-page and I follow it, does that make me a criminal? Even if it links
    to child pron or snuff films, I have no way of knowing what the content is until I hit the web page. But according to the
    totalitarians running the show, just hitting the web page is the crime. This is obvious BS. And the only victim is me for
    hitting the web page even if the web page operator makes money from ad revenue. The little children and murder victims in the
    hypothetical web page are already victims and I did not victimize them. The state needs to establish that I or anyone is actually
    a regular consumer of the depraved or non-PC material to press charges or arrest for questioning. Then we have the issue of what
    material needs to censored. Unlike child pron and snuff films, non-PC websites are not obvious criminal operations. So the
    totalitarians are engaged in the predictable creep of censorship from proper targets to dissidents. And this is when they allow
    terrorists to run websites and social media accounts unhindered. Since the terrorists are their tools to start with and dissidents
    are a threat.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:12 am

This an example of Apple riding on its past reputation to sell you garbage. Much like the west is riding on its defunct reputation
    to impose moral authority on the world.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Nice dose of reality about PC idiocy. Interesting how all the protection weight and backpack weight is not controlled in the US army
    to the point that soldiers are coming out with injured spines (that they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives). The PC
    decision makers are callous scum.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:46 am

I seem to remember a statistic where the countries with the most experience with women in combat have the lowest percentage of women in their military and often no women in combat roles.

The soviets and russians traditionally had more women doctors than the west too.

The problem is that equal rights does not mean everyone is the same and some women wont accept that reality.

Womens rights activists almost never demand equal jail time for crimes for women, they don't demand women be put on the draft... but the funniest thing is with transgender people... we in New Zealand have a former man who has had a sex change and now identifies as a woman and is a weightlifter.

He is not a particularly big guy but he wins all the time because mens bodies are different and despite now having womens gentialia his body is basically that of a man and the womens rights people can't complain because to admit it is not fair is to admit womens bodies are not the same as mens bodies and that goes against their religion...

What Russia needs to do is order 400 billion dollars in some US military product... perhaps teaspoons... they would probably get about 400 thousand for that amount of money and then they can do what they like to anyone like Saudi Arabia does...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Nothing to see here...

UK police discover truck packed with 39 corpses
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:59 am

Nothing to see here...

Sadly that is not a new occurance... didn't it happen a few years ago with about 40 or 50 Chinese immigrants to the UK... those people smugglers take less care than your average postal service shifting live animals... it is totally disgusting... but the ironic thing is that westerners look at these people as poor... often they paid a small fortune to go somewhere that otherwise restricts entry. Desperate people all round, but the smugglers need to go to jail for this... waiting for them to say i is highly likely it as Putin because Porton Down categorically proves the diesel the truck was using was refined in a Russian plant... and tomorrow when asked about ti they will say there would be no way they could actually tell the difference... but it will be too late because western media will have already pinned this on Putin.

Non PC websites are categorized as worse than jihadi terrorist ones these days in the demented SJW west. I am not exaggerating,
    Twitter lets all sort of real terrorist groups run accounts but shuts down many slightly right of center users for daring to
    state the obvious.

Actually I don't think they should shut down these accounts... they should be monitoring them for illegal behaviour and working out all the contacts and links... they spend so much time trying to spy on everyone, they obviously ignore chances to listen in on the real bad guys...

Of course it would be important that they differentiate someone going to such a site by accident, and regular visitors, and of course in the fucked up world of western intel these days the Clinton Foundation would run the whole thing hoping someone from the Shithouse logs on or they mention Trump... which would clearly obviously link Trump to terrorism... they would find a way to screw it up.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:39 pm

Watch the part after the tribute.   It is a fact that this man was done in by the "justice" system and its supplication
    to the vagina.

The whole "no fault" divorce with alimony is an Orwellian joke.   How can it be "no fault" (i.e. 50/50 responsibility) when
    one party gets alimony.   Alimony implies that the man is at fault.    Then we have the alimony itself, a truly absurd
    concept.   Unless the man deprived the woman of a chance to earn a living, no alimony should be paid.  If both men
    and women are equal, then the woman can go and fend for herself and does not need a mandated personal welfare
    program from her ex-husband.   Recall that the woman has already gotten at least half (often much more) of the
    assets (house, car, possessions).   Why does she need alimony?   The man has to start from scratch as well.

Since the kangaroo "law" is designed to offer welfare to vaginas in lieu of the government, at the very least the f*cking
    government can offer a 100% tax deduction for alimony (i.e. tax -> tax - alimony).   But that would mean that the "starving"
    government doesn't get as much money.   The government needs to win on every front, even if it forces every citizen to lose.  
    Now that is the true measure of western "democracy".
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:52 am

Would have appreciated that better if it didn't spend most of it with a beer in his hand...

RIP Robin... loved your career from Mork and the work you did with your "god father" Jonathan Winters, though all your work since...

Respect.

But I would say if courts didn't pass such judgements then women couldn't do this... he directed shit at the slags... and they deserve it, but the courts create this situation and the US pop culture is ignoring it...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:03 am

GarryB wrote:Would have appreciated that better if it didn't spend most of it with a beer in his hand...

RIP Robin... loved your career from Mork and the work you did with your "god father" Jonathan Winters, though all your work since...

Respect.

But I would say if courts didn't pass such judgements then women couldn't do this... he directed shit at the slags... and they deserve it, but the courts create this situation and the US pop culture is ignoring it...

The current state of family law reflects agendas that most would care not to think about.

As for the beer, that's this guy's "character" for his youtube videos. He's an American, so the pandering to the beer slob is common.
    I have been denatured to it and just ignore it. But you are right, it looks degenerate and thus disrespectful.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:43 pm

Ignore the men vs. women topic of this video but focus on a very important collective behaviour feature:
    people are not honest in surveys. This applies to Russia and everywhere outside the NATO west as well.
    I have see all sorts of polls posted that claim this and that. In the real world, their value is a function of
    the controversy or risk level of the subject. On irrelevant boring subjects people may be honest. But
    when it comes to politics and society, they are not honest since there is a non zero risk of negative
    consequences for being honest.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:09 pm

In the name of the fight against global warming there is now arising a totalitarian scheme to control the internet.
    Supposedly all of us are evil-doers for producing CO2 emissions due to the electrical consumption of large server
    farms such as those at Google. In fact, there is even a number (7 g CO2 per search) being bandied about to
    push this narrative.

I am more scientifically qualified than any of these do-gooder self-anointed defender of the planet "environmentalists",
    and they are full of sh*t. It is claimed that Google produces 11 million tons of CO2 per year. Well, the global emissions
    of CO2 by humans are over 30 billion tons of CO2 per year. So these clowns are worried about pollution at the
    4th decimal place! In addition, I want to see a research paper that proves that each search generates 7 g of CO2.
    That is clearly not a universal number since countries like France which generate 70% of their electricity from nuclear
    will have much lower electricity associated CO2 emissions compared to the USA. So don't use the USA as some
    freaking metric for all of humanity.

If these clowns want to save the planet, then agitate for nuclear power and electrification of road and rail transport.
    Get rid of diesel and gasoline from transport. Aircraft are a larger challenge, but they can use hydrogen. Do-gooder
    nutjobs need to get over their phobias of nuclear and hydrogen. Both of these are encrusted with thick layers of
    fear-mongering BS.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:18 pm

The term "feminazi" is not an exaggeration.   This freak show is what the west is rolling down into.

In case it is not clear, the "logic" this freak is spouting is insanely retarded. Take the crime of murder.
    So following this freak: "how many men and boys or women and girls will we have to lynch in order
    to stop 'them' murdering us". As if lynching is a collective discipline tool and the collective "learns"
    from lynchings. This is so far removed from reality that it is not even on this plane of existence.
    This freak is what in more primitive times would be called a demon.

Women do murder men and not for poetic justice reasons.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Cow emissions are much more dangerous then aircraft. Embarassed
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:17 am

New Zealand, like Russia, is not a hot country, so the first thing they are going to have to prove to me is that climate change is actually a bad thing.

If it suddenly got colder and we had an ice age no body would be demanding more use of fossil fuels to both keep warm and change the global climate... so if it starts getting hotter we will just need to adapt technology to make it bearable and tolerable...

The sea rise will have little to do with melting ice... the ice in the north pole floats on water and as you might have noticed ice in water displaces its own weight so when it melts the drink does not overflow the cup. Antarctic ice is the problem, but rather more of the sea rising will be due to the sea water getting warmer and expanding to fill more space than any added water.

Perhaps a double solution would be to take an enormous desalination plant and use it to pump sea water turned in to fresh water to the centre of African desert and the centre of Australia to create enormous new fresh water lakes... should help cool down both regions as a bonus.

The ridiculous thing is that there is money to be made with wind and solar power as well, but America is only interested in oil and has been blocking and sabotaging any alternative... well I am sure China and Russia can turn that around... the irony is that America was supposedly built on technology and innovation but when they became rich and successful they also got fat and lazy and now they are going to get left behind.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:58 am

The UC Berkeley Engineering Department supported and promoted an obvious scam. The state of engineering in the USA today.

It's a scam for obvious reasons:

1) The ground temperature is not much colder than the surface air temperature. In fact, they are basically the same in the first
    few inches. During the day the part of the device extending above the ground will warm up and create warmer temperatures
    inside than the ambient air temperature. So the wind is going to pump air against its expansion and convection tendency. Under
    sufficient wind forcing it may be possible to force air into the sub-surface part of the device. But at other times there will be warm
    air trying to escape which will spin the fan backward.

1b) Forcing warm air into the chamber below the ground will warm up the walls of the chamber. The thermal diffusivity in soil
    and ground is relatively small. So any temperature peak at the surface (including the surface of an underground chamber) will
    take a long time to dissipate into the interior. Warming of the underground part of the device defeats its purpose. Unlike a
    refrigeration system, there is no active heat pumping from the walls below the ground to keep them cold and enable efficient
    condensation.

2) The air temperature is typically much colder at night than the ground below 4 inches. So it makes more sense to capture condensing
    water onto surfaces such as plastic sheets which then deform and collect the water. This pump contrapiton simply does not work at
    night since it is warmer inside even below ground level. If it used a motor to circulate cold air in some sort of elaborate underground
    network with a large surface area, then it could increase daytime cooling and condensation. But this requires energy expenditure on
    a motor. In other words, you still need a refrigerator to drive a water condensation device such as this contraption.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

Where are the free market true believers to explain Apple's monopolistic behaviour?

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:47 pm

What we see is technical shelf life built in to products. Not just electronic but all products. As well as no possible interoperable components between different products. This two factors encourage consumerism and increase profits. It is a function of capitalist production. In non capitalist production, social effort and social capital replaces private capital. A less wasteful method. But not yet compatible with present degenerative human psychology. Most evident in certain circles in the west.

https://youtu.be/PwexhQ-92ws

The cycle may not be communism then feudalism then capitalism then monopoly capitalism then socialism then communism but communism then feudalism then capitalism then monopoly capitalism then capitalism then feudalism and back to communism !
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:21 pm

nomadski wrote:What we see is technical shelf life built in to products. Not just electronic but all products. As well as no possible interoperable components between different products. This two factors encourage consumerism and increase profits. It is a function of capitalist production. In non capitalist production, social effort and social capital replaces private capital. A less wasteful method. But not yet compatible with present degenerative human psychology. Most evident in certain circles in the west.

https://youtu.be/PwexhQ-92ws

The cycle may not be  communism then feudalism then capitalism then monopoly capitalism then socialism then communism but  communism then feudalism then capitalism then monopoly capitalism then capitalism then feudalism and back to communism !

You are right, humans have insufficiently evolved intellects. By this I mean we don't have intelligence instincts that help us follow the right
    path in learning and thus growing our IQ. Instead we have the instincts of the animals that preceded us, but diluted somewhat. So human
    motivations are base and animalistic. Most humans do not even use their intellect and/or never had it developed in their early years. Unlike
    chimps, humans have growing brains until the age of around 4. And our intellect is not pre-wired but substantially a learned feature. So
    if you miss out on developing your IQ before the age of 15-20, you remain IQ deficient for life.

Capitalism was better attuned to human psychology than communism so it "won". But we all lost. Right now there are alternative approaches
    being followed in Russia and China (and elsewhere) that may produce a hybrid system that prioritizes social benefit at the macro scale but
    allows self-interested wealth accumulation at the micro scale. The western model of mega-corps running an oligarchy is a dead end.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:26 pm

The current western spasm to convert itself into some Sodomite PC freak show (forced sex-change surgery on pre-teen boys) and
    worship for sexual aberration posing as socialism (when it is just a facade for fascists) is an attempt to re-ignite the cold war propaganda
    used against the USSR and communism. Once again, the precious west will claim the moral high ground and trumpet sex-change
    surgery on children as freedom denied to oppressed people in Russia, China and elsewhere that is sane. Clearly the west cannot
    use cold war propaganda against Russia since as of the 1990s there was no difference to latch onto. But since the 1990s, the
    west has sunk into a PC toilet that is basically a transition to totalitarianism.

I think this time around history will repeat as a farce. The degeneracy the west is peddling is not freedom or good living.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:29 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/oh-my-fcking-god-elon-musks-bizarre-cybertruck-unveiling-goes-horribly-wrong

LOL.

Drinking your own koolaid gets you this.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:20 am

Well I think the problem is more ignorance than anything else.

Just because glass is considered bullet proof doesn't mean it wont crack or be damaged by an impact.

The definition of bullet proof is stopping penetration by a bullet of a specific performance.

There is no such thing as glass that will stop all bullets, so you need to define a performance level... calibre, velocity, bullet weight, and distance the shot comes from.

No glass will stop the APFSDS penetrator from a 125mm tank gun, but for the purposes of this vehicle I would say it would need to stop at most a 50 cal projectile or less.

That is not to say it wont crack when hit... it is to say it stops the projectile from entering the truck and injuring the passengers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 pm