Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  whir Sun May 10, 2015 9:11 am

Алексей Мозговой - Голос народа wrote:May 9, Alchevsk

Украинский Выбор wrote:May 9th. The attack on the "Ukrainian choice"

informator TV wrote:70 Years of Victory "The first minute of the World"

Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Khepesh Sun May 10, 2015 9:40 am

Stakhanov yesterday
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun May 10, 2015 9:43 am

kvs wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:Russians...

Ah shut up.  Here in Canada I see a dope pusher on every freaking corner and they have protection from the cops.
    that's stupidiest two posts I have ever read.. Russians, Canada? What the fuck it has to do with it?
    Yeah and people are right, he is crippled. Camera cuts at that bit where You can see him struggling to balance not because of him being drunk. Not a fan of him, but hes very brave guy that's what I can agree
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun May 10, 2015 9:59 am

higurashihougi wrote:Pretty Girl of Krym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fx_NM-uMZY

She cut her hair short. But I prefer her long hair.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 11140418_869082389820198_1813389560466089936_n

Me to. I more like woman with longer hair. Short haircut is for males.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Sun May 10, 2015 2:18 pm

medo wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Pretty Girl of Krym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fx_NM-uMZY

She cut her hair short. But I prefer her long hair.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 11140418_869082389820198_1813389560466089936_n

Me to. I more like woman with longer hair. Short haircut is for males.
    nyet. short hair is more like it- she looks more of a dominatrix with it. also
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 48573110
    whir

Post  whir Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 pm

Sputnik wrote:Man Wearing St. George Ribbon Beaten in Lviv
    EUROPE 15:57 10.05.2015(updated 16:10 10.05.2015)

The day before, another incident related to a St. George Ribbon took place in Lviv. A lawmaker of the Lviv regional council tore the St. George Ribbon off a pensioner and stomped it.

A local resident of the Dnepropetrovsk region in Lviv on May 9 wearing a St. George Ribbon on his chest was beaten, the Ukrainian Interior Ministry reported Sunday.
    According to the ministry, a man with a St. George Ribbon was reported walking across the city waiving a red flag and "shouting provocative slogans."
    Police took the man to a station and forced him to leave his flag and ribbon there. Continue reading.

Sputnik wrote:Combative Instinct: Almost 9,500 Dodge Draft in West Ukrainian Lviv Region
    EUROPE 15:46 10.05.2015

The number of draft dodgers in the Western Ukrainian Lviv region amounts almost 9,5 thousand people, the region's police revealed.

"In total, according to chief enlistment officers, 9,493 people evade mobilization in Lviv region," a statement said.

In January, Ukraine’s parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, adopted an edict detailing three steps of conscription in 2015. According to the edict, the total number of the draftees could reach 144,000 in 2015.

The campaign has been bogged down by large-scale draft-dodging and protests against the "senseless war" in the east. Continue reading.

KP via Google Translate wrote:Эксперт: Донецк и Киев не смогут договориться из-за диаметрально противоположных позиций
    Expert: Donetsk and Kiev will not be able to negotiate because of the diametrically opposed positions
    Daria Ivashkin (Yesterday, 17:02)

Rostislav Ishchenko shared his thoughts on the recent meeting of the contact group

Expert on foreign and domestic policy of Ukraine Rostislav Ishchenko commented on the results of the meeting of the contact group to resolve the conflict in the Donbass, which was held on Wednesday, May 6. In particular, he said that the Donetsk and Kiev will not be able to negotiate because of the diametrically opposed positions.

"If Donetsk Kiev agrees to the conditions in the Donbass there are many armed people who are not fighting for it and can just carry this power. Exactly the same situation in Kiev ", - said the analyst. Continue reading.

Sputnik wrote:Rise of Neo-Nazism in Baltics, Ukraine ‘Extremely Dangerous’
    EUROPE 14:00 09.05.2015(updated 14:30 09.05.2015)
    According to experts, the rise of radical nationalism in the Baltics and Ukraine 70 years after the end of World War II against Nazi Germany is extremely dangerous.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) – The rise of radical nationalism in the Baltics and Ukraine 70 years after the end of World War II against Nazi Germany is extremely dangerous, experts told Sputnik.

"This is an extremely dangerous development that now 70 years later we are seeing neo-Nazi organizations coming to the forefront… and being tolerated and condoned in the Baltics, and especially now in Ukraine, where we see openly Nazi, neo-Nazi organizations, ideas, symbols," Illinois University Professor Francis Boyle said Friday. Continue reading.

Ruptly TV wrote:Zakharchenko leads commemoration at the Saur-Mogila memorial
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun May 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Etaepsilonok is not AurimasLT; he's been here for years; a lot longer than the people here pointing fingers at him and mistaking him for somebody else.

He has always had balanced political views too.
    So what if opinions differ over the crisis in the Ukraine? Stop this petty witch-hunt against those that dare to epose a different point of view.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 10, 2015 5:28 pm

whir wrote:
    Ruptly TV wrote:Zakharchenko leads commemoration at the Saur-Mogila memorial

Ah those drunk Russians....

NATO backed Banderite Nazis will try to make "free" Ukraine forget all the important details about WWII.
    It will be a fictional story about hero Bandera defending the Ukrs from evil untermenschen Russians. And
    Holodomor will be inflated some more to claim that Ukraine should be 10 times larger.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 10, 2015 5:29 pm

flamming_python wrote:Etaepsilonok is not AurimasLT; he's been here for years; a lot longer than the people here pointing fingers at him and mistaking him for somebody else.

So what if opinions differ over the crisis in the Ukraine? Stop this petty witch-hunt against those that dare to epose a different point of view.

He shouldn't troll this thread with BS propaganda if he does not want the heat.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun May 10, 2015 5:40 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Ah shut up.  Here in Canada I see a dope pusher on every freaking corner and they have protection from the cops.

Typical troll response ''and what about the USA?'' Rolling Eyes I haven't even brought canada, my video in particular is about the vanguard of the so called russian world. And what do you know, maybe the video is not even real, but was just edited for entertainment value.

Of course, poor quality footage could just be the result of filming from russian camera a.k.a. net analogov v mire Wink

Russia doesn't make video cameras (apart from perhaps some military ones); and can you explain to me what the 'Russian world' is? I know only the ex-Soviet world - and Lithuania is part of it too BTW; even though it likes to pretend that it isn't and that it's actually a Scandinavian country with superior work ethic, people and product quality, etc... than poor, old, drunken, rusty Russia.

Khepesh wrote:A brief mention about the language dispute. For a thread I made on another forum, not mp, I made a detailed analysis of the population of Odessa from foundation to present day. Looking at all available data from simple population numbers from 1794 and then from the first proper census in 1897, it could be seen that single largest ethnic group was Russian at 49,09%. The word Ukranian never even appeared on the census, instead the old term "Malorosi" - "Littlerussians" was used, and they were only 9,39%. Leaping forward to the figures for deaths in early 1930s it can be seen that, and this time "Ukranian" is used, that they were only about 7% of the population, and there is no reason to suggest they were less likely to die than anybody else and give this low number. Then suddenly in modern times this very low number of "Ukranians" becomes a majority of the population. This is unfeasable, and without replicating work from elsewhere, was found to be false and that most of these new "Ukranians" were actually ethnic Russians. This type of trick seems common and is also used to falsify language data. On the 2001 census surzhyk is not even mentioned and it is assumed everybody who speaks an Eastern Slavonic language speaks either Russian, Ukranian or Belarussian. It is clear, at least to me, that Kiev authorities have counted surzhyk not as a dialect of Russian, but as "pure" Ukranian and so produce data that show the majority of all Ukraine as being native Ukranian speakers. This is a manipulative lie.

To add, in 1897 census Hebrew was the second language of Odessa at 30,83%. We know they suffered a nightmare and many died in holocaust, and then from 1991 many of the survivors emigrated. There is no data to show them being replaced by Ukranian speakers from the western regions as the population figures show drops, at times severe, in Odessa population and only a slow recovery and since the bulk of the Jews left in 1991 the population has almost flatlined, again showing no large influx of Ukranian speakers. There is the saying "There lies, damned lies, and statistics", but in this case the statistics, the real ones, show the truth, and that statistics from Kiev at least since 1991 are lies.

I doubt anyone spoke Hebrew back then - the language was dead for millenia, and AFAIK was only revived by a Belarussian Jew in the early 20th century.

Perhaps Yiddish was spoken, but I think even then, Russian Jews just spoke Russian as their native language, especially in a cosmopolitan large city like Odessa.
    Certainly, by 1991 Jews were just native Russian-speakers and counted as such in language census'.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun May 10, 2015 5:42 pm

kvs wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Etaepsilonok is not AurimasLT; he's been here for years; a lot longer than the people here pointing fingers at him and mistaking him for somebody else.

He shouldn't troll this thread with BS propaganda if he does not want the heat.

How about less 'heat' and personal attacks, and more sticking to the subject matter.

Yes I know he trolled first and so on; but witch-hunts and some 2-week old members accusing him of being someone they know from another forum is priceless really.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun May 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Clashes erupt in Kiev on Victory Day

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sun May 10, 2015 7:08 pm

It's not a witch hunt, he's trolling. Notice I'm not calling for bans or suspension. His views until now haven't struck me as "balanced". He just went el retardo grande with a low pro generalizaton. Russians=Drunkards. If that's "balanced" I guess you need to get new specs, ASAP. BTW Aurimas has also been a member of MP.net for years and he has more than often brought non-sense. Doesn't mean anything. However, what etaepsilonk and Aurimas have in common is their general disdain (i'm being diplomatic here) of Russians.

I'm not comfortable with people trolling for the sake of being a stronkian, but hey everyone gotta live yeh?

BTW there was no personal attack what so ever. People pointed out the same fact we all knew. AND the source was basically rubbish. Not the first time this happens here, first there was the 75 bln USD sanction cost, then Russia's stats being forged, now Zaharchenko's doctored vid. WTF you think we are? Idiots? Honestly, these aren't opinions.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun May 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Merkel urges Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine. Shocked

http://rt.com/news/257313-putin-merkel-ukraine-ceasefire/
    Bolt
    Bolt

Post  Bolt Sun May 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Merkel urges Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine.  Shocked

"Give back annexed Eastern Germany and we will follow your example" should be the answer
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun May 10, 2015 8:18 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

It's not a witch hunt, he's trolling. Notice I'm not calling for bans or suspension. His views until now haven't struck me as "balanced". He just went el retardo grande with a low pro generalizaton. Russians=Drunkards. If that's "balanced" I guess you need to get new specs, ASAP. BTW Aurimas has also been a member of MP.net for years and he has more than often brought non-sense. Doesn't mean anything. However, what etaepsilonk and Aurimas have in common is their general disdain (i'm being diplomatic here) of Russians.

I'm not comfortable with people trolling for the sake of being a stronkian, but hey everyone gotta live yeh?

BTW there was no personal attack what so ever. People pointed out the same fact we all knew. AND the source was basically rubbish. Not the first time this happens here, first there was the 75 bln USD sanction cost, then Russia's stats being forged, now Zaharchenko's doctored vid. WTF you think we are? Idiots? Honestly, these aren't opinions.

etaepsilonk has never shown any disdain of Russians. He's never really said anything against Russia as far as I recall, other than on this thread. So much to the point that I had long thought he was an ethnic Russian from Lithuania - all the ethnic Lithuanians I met anywhere on the internet seem to be hate-filled people with a real bone to pick against anything to do with Russia (not in real-life though, where I've had the opposite experience)
    Maybe he's had a change of heart? I dunno, but either way he's not AurimasLT, who has made unbalanced, emotitional accusations and rants against Russia for years.

You having been here for only a couple weeks would have no way of knowing this of course; but that also means that you shouldn't be so quick to judge others here. The man's a long-time poster here and it's not proper for you and your Serbian comrade here to go around and hurl accusations as if everyone is an mp.net migrant in disguise.
    whir

Post  whir Sun May 10, 2015 8:26 pm

На линии огня wrote:Azov fires at apartment block

TheMedvedova wrote:Rail convoy with Smerch MLRS in Dnepropetrovsk
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Sun May 10, 2015 8:55 pm

the brothers dulles were about as demented as it is possible to be, but unfortunately they have been followed by the even more demented like negroponte, petraeus .

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 14 11206010
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun May 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Bolt wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Merkel urges Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine.  Shocked

"Give back annexed Eastern Germany and we will follow your example" should be the answer

Give back Kosovo to Serbia is another one.

Easy way to put that shill of NSA in her place, is say: "let us ask the people of Crimea what they want, as the will of the people determin their own fate, like Kosovo, right Merkel?" And then go on to have her ask random people in Crimea and or others and have it broadcasted live, so to see her dumb look on her face when majority will say "No!".
    whir

Post  whir Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Celebration of Victory Day in LPR and DPR - Album with 600+ photos
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun May 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Sometimes I wonder if they have the list of dumbest things they could possibly do at any given moment and work of that, or if they just improvise....

The Interior Ministry of Ukraine decided to legally ban the wearing of St. George ribbons

http://lenta.ru/news/2015/05/10/lentaban/

Advisor to the head of the Ukrainian Interior Ministry, Gerashchenko Anton going to submit to the Parliament a draft law to ban the public use of St. George ribbons, which officials described as "a symbol of the Russian aggression against Ukraine." This Gerashchenko wrote on his page on Facebook .

The exceptions would be those when the St. George's ribbon used in the symbolism of the orders of veterans of World War II archives, historical documents and museum exhibits.

According to Gerashchenko, for publicly wearing George Ribbon (or Nazi swastika) is supposed to establish a large fine, "for example, 5000 hryvnia in the budget for treatment of injured persons with disabilities ATO." For repeated demonstration ribbons advisor to the Ministry of Internal Affairs is going to set a penalty of up to 15 days of arrest.........................................

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:07 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Bolt wrote:

Give back Kosovo to Serbia is another one.

Easy way to put that shill of NSA in her place, is say: "let us ask the people of Crimea what they want, as the will of the people determin their own fate, like Kosovo, right Merkel?" And then go on to have her ask random people in Crimea and or others and have it broadcasted live, so to see her dumb look on her face when majority will say "No!".
    How about we just start a separatist movement in Bavaria as a real kick to Merkel's testicles. Shove Merkel's and the EU's own fvcking medicine down their throats and wreck the real economic powerhouse of the EU.

Unrelated: We all know that the Pork Junta needs the war to continue so their pathetic banana republic can live on. So what is taking the Hohols so long to attack?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun May 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:

Unrelated: We all know that the Pork Junta needs the war to continue so their pathetic banana republic can live on. So what is taking the Hohols so long to attack?

They need the war and the killing to continue in order to to survive but if they attack they know that they will have their posteriors handed to them again.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't... (and they damn well deserve to be damned) study
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun May 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Do they accept payments in Somali Euros? lol1

Ukraine demanded money from Russia for the events in the Donbas

http://lenta.ru/news/2015/05/10/bablo/http://lenta.ru/news/2015/05/10/bablo/

Ukraine will require Russia to pay $ 350 billion of compensation for military operations in the Donbass. On Sunday 10 May, he said in Ukrainian air "on Channel 5," First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Oleksandr Borovik.

"At some point, Russia will pay. We need to count, we need to be ready, and it is necessary to lobby wherever we can, "- said the deputy minister.

Explaining his calculations, he explained that the sum named by analogy with the financial claims of Kuwait to Iraq after Saddam Hussein's invasion of the country in 1991.

"350 billion came because when Iraq invaded Kuwait, and then decided that they need 320 billion. If you compare how long this aggression was and how long the Russian aggression against us - it's almost in proportion, "- said the official.

Borovik reservation that the exact amount of financial requirements of Kiev has yet to be calculated...........................................

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun May 10, 2015 10:48 pm

10/10, would laugh again.

Perhaps she should visit Crimea herself and ask the locals what they believe, no? Or how about giving Germany back to Germans instead of facilitating American spy activities by using Germany's very own intelligence agency to snoop on European allies (so much for European partnership). Hollande, Merkel and Cameron are the most spineless people of Europe today. As a Russian who has lived in Europe for the most part of my life I'm absolutely ashamed of our leadership and the shameless hivemind of our fellow politicians. Back in the old days, spying on eachother would've been considered a very hostile move and some strong words would be directed at ambassadors. Today it's a "whoops, you caught me there" mentality. Honestly, I wish people today would care more about their country's leadership and be more critical. Elections nowadays are totally useless because people don't give 2 flying fucks who they vote for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:03 am