Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
marat
NationalRus
ultron
The Mule
Crucible
Werewolf
Acheron
onwiththewar
mutantsushi
cracker
whir
eehnie
Morpheus Eberhardt
gregoire
VARGR198
PapaDragon
BKP
magnumcromagnon
victor1985
sepheronx
kvs
Bolt
Odin of Ossetia
max steel
Walther von Oldenburg
Karl Haushofer
Ruthenius
OminousSpudd
Nikander
zg18
Dforce
Regular
Ispan
Teshub
Project Canada
GarryB
Big_Gazza
higurashihougi
SturmGuard
franco
flamming_python
par far
Godric
medo
wilhelm
Inetwarrior
Vann7
Erk
Neutrality
TheArmenian
ExBeobachter1987
auslander
KoTeMoRe
Cowboy's daughter
Flagship Victory
JohninMK
Khepesh
Firebird
Rodinazombie
63 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #21

The Situation in the Ukraine. #21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #21

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 am

Any news from Kiev? I really want to see a repeat of yesterday.
    Rodinazombie

The Situation in the Ukraine. #21 Empty The Situation in the Ukraine. #21

Post  Rodinazombie Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:Any news from Kiev? I really want to see a repeat of yesterday.

RT reporting that another one has died in kiev after the grenade incident yesterday
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 am

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Any news from Kiev? I really want to see a repeat of yesterday.

RT reporting that another one has died in kiev after the grenade incident yesterday

The video up here showed that one guy virtually dead. Pretty sure it was a bullet in the heart. You could see blood all over his face too.

All sounds rather like a sniper from a distance. Again.

Sounds like that negro homosexual in Washington with a last gasp attempt to cause utter mayhem there. I'd like to see the perpetrators of all this shit get a taste of their own medicine.
    TBH if I was a Donbass citizen, I'd be taking the war to those who started it. And I mean the scum that were arming Prat Sektor from across the Atlantic.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:59 am

Firebird wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

The video up here showed that one guy virtually dead. Pretty sure it was a bullet in the heart. You could see blood all over his face too.

All sounds rather like a sniper from a distance. Again.

Sounds like that negro homosexual in Washington with a last gasp attempt to cause utter mayhem there. I'd like to see the perpetrators of all this shit get a taste of their own medicine.
    TBH if I was a Donbass citizen, I'd be taking the war to those who started it. And I mean the scum that were arming Prat Sektor from across the Atlantic.

And how do you propose they do that?

NAF cant beat the ukie army, yet you want them to start a war with washington? Or are you advocating terrorism? I feel your anger, but this isnt the way to go.

If 'someone' were trying to cause another maidan sniper incident, there would have been dozens dead yesterday, if guns were used, then it was isolated incidents and nothing comparable to february last year. Not to mention the fact that porky is still in with his euro and atlantic friends, expect him to be isolated and made a pariah in the media before any attempt to remove him is made.

Whilst we are talking about snipers, where are we at with the investigation of the maidan snipers? Gotta be the slowest investigators around these guys.

And another question, the national guard guys who died yesterday, do they join the heavenly hundred or not?

Its an interesting one to put to ukrainians.

Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:42 pm

No comment....
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #21 37284aee6cb5
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:55 pm

^^^ its probably obvious but for non russian speakers. Its a memorial to children of donbass killed by ukrainian army, with the names and ages of them underneath.

A depressing thought, is that they will need another one soon because there will be many more names to go on the list before this is over.

Again i think, a few dead journos in paris brings our the whole of western europe in solidarity, dozens of innocent children blown to pieces and not a single word. Scumbags.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Khepesh, re your last post on the previous thread, your position is pretty clear to those who can see.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:15 pm

3 NG soldiers died so far from yesterday's riot.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Earlier it was reported that a second natsguard had died in Kiev as a result of injuries at Rada, and rumor that a third had died, It is now confirmed that three have died and likely one or two more may die. It is also possible that today or tomorrow Tyagnibok will loose his parliamentary immunity and "Svoboda" declared a "terrorist" organisation. I'm not sure this will happen despite the very strong rhetoric as it will cause more problems for Kiev than solve any. http://112.ua/glavnye-novosti/v-nacgvardii-podtverdili-smert-tretego-boyca-posle-stolknoveniy-pod-radoy-255501.html

And just now Lyashko has taken his Radikal Party out of the coalition. Yesterday there were also splits in various groups with some also leaving the coalition. That this happens is at least tacit support for "Svoboda" and makes officially calling them "terrorists" harder. The gates for a civil war in Kiev start to open.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 pm

I was talking to a cousin last night. At one time I knew which ones I. Kolomoisky started, but have forgotten. Other than Dnipro and Dnipro 2. I think he had 5. So then I was curious, as to is it known who exactly started all of them??? Some old post somewhere on Cassad or somewhere???

Volunteer Battalions

http://www.kyivpost.com/media/images/2014/09/09/p191cv8n0e7mi76g18r81ijf1sfu4/original.png
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Khepesh wrote:Earlier it was reported that a second natsguard had died in Kiev as a result of injuries at Rada, and rumor that a third had died, It is now confirmed that three have died and likely one or two more may die. It is also possible that today or tomorrow Tyagnibok will loose his parliamentary immunity and "Svoboda" declared a "terrorist" organisation. I'm not sure this will happen despite the very strong rhetoric as it will cause more problems for Kiev than solve any. http://112.ua/glavnye-novosti/v-nacgvardii-podtverdili-smert-tretego-boyca-posle-stolknoveniy-pod-radoy-255501.html

And just now Lyashko has taken his Radikal Party out of the coalition. Yesterday there were also splits in various groups with some also leaving the coalition. That this happens is at least tacit support for "Svoboda" and makes officially calling them "terrorists" harder. The gates for a civil war in Kiev start to open.

Thank you for all your posts, Khepesh. They're very much appreciated by me.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

^ Thanks

A few days back Arsen Avakov, head of ukrops MVD, announced creation of a new "spetsnaz" unit for which no task will be impossible. This video, that needs no translation, is a response to this news. It of course shows ukrops as brainless fools, but I bet I am not alone here in recognising the basic fact that sometimes understanding hand signals is not always as easy as it is portrayed in movies......

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Khepesh wrote:^ Thanks

A few days back Arsen Avakov, head of ukrops MVD, announced creation of a new "spetsnaz" unit for which no task will be impossible. This video, that needs no translation, is a response to this news. It of course shows ukrops as brainless fools, but I bet I am not alone here in recognising the basic fact that sometimes understanding hand signals is not always as easy as it is portrayed in movies......

Daaaaaayum dat M1 Carbine maiing? No filthy RUssian weapins maing.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Ivan Katchanovski
    Facebook

Dogs that did not bark: My study uncovered various evidence of several armed Maidan groups on Maidan before and during the massacre of the protesters on February 20. But there was not a single confirmed casualty among the police since 9:16am, i.e., shortly after the massacre of the protesters started, in contrast to 13 policemen killed and wounded with firearms by these concealed Maidan groups earlier on February 20 and on February 18-19. This groups inter alia included the special Maidan company led by Parasiuk, the Right Sector group, and a group of reportedly hired “snipers.” There is no corroborated evidence of any government or “third force” snipers killed or captured by these armed Maidan groups at the Hotel Ukraina, Zhovtnevyi Palace, and other Maidan-controlled locations used by “snipers” who massacred the protesters. The official investigation claims that these and other Maidan shooters did not exist or that their identities and allegiance were unknown. This is a “dog that did nor bark” evidence suggesting that “unknown snipers,” who massacred the protesters were from these Maidan armed groups.

Ivan Katchanovski
    Facebook

The Ukrainian Insurgent Army units often used disguises of Soviet partisans or Soviet military and security forces to carry their killings of Polish and Ukrainian civilians in order to hide the UPA responsibility and impute these killings on their adversaries. The Soviet secret police created many fake UPA units to locate and neutralize actual UPA units and their sympathizers among the local population after in Western Ukraine after the Soviet Union regained its control of this region at the end of World War II.

Ivan Katchanovski
    Facebook

It is hardly accidental that the Right Sector and Svoboda, which regard themselves as ideological sucessors of the OUN and the UPA, were involved in the Maidan massacre.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 pm

I found it.

PHOTO ON LINK NSFW!!

Territorial battalions of the Kiev junta

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/88739.html

Last edited by Cowboy's daughter on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Khepesh wrote:^ Thanks

What people who have not served do not understand is, especially for the tip of the sword, every move, ever action is practiced repeatedly, from the seemingly simple act of changing a mag to hand and audible signals to the various and sundry moves in the field et al, both peacetime and war. This is done in light, low light and no light conditions and the gamut of weather happenings. It is a never ending process and it is during this ongoing and constant practice that ideas are exchanged and the veteran soldiers and NCO's give their knowledges to the younger lads.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:10 pm

The plot thickens, not sure who's plot tho' but the best bet must be Putin Smile. The video at Sputnik link.

A video has appeared on the internet showing a group of people paying protesters money to demonstrate in front of the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian Parliament). In addition to money being handed out, there were also t-shirts distributed with labels and logos, some of which read “Ukrop”, website joinfo.ua reported. The journalists also managed to film how the protestors who came to the building of the Ukrainian parliament were handed flags of the Kolomoisky-sponsored party.

Ihor Kolomoisky, the former governor of Dnipropetrovsk, is one of Ukraine's richest tycoons with a business empire that includes holdings in the energy, media, aviation, chemical and metalwork industries. Moreover, the notorious oligarch sponsors Azov radical battalion, which fights in Donbass. Media, including Western newspapers, have persistently published facts proving that the Azov battalion comprises far-right extremists.

According to some reports, the protesters received 50 hryvnia per hour for their presence at the demonstration.

Riots in front of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in the center of Kiev began on August 31. The protesters tried to storm the parliament building, which is protected by the Special Forces. The protesters threw a grenade at the forces. Some 100 people were wounded in the clashes. According to Internal Minister Arsen Avakov's adviser Anton Gerashenko, a National Guard soldier died from shrapnel wounds to the chest. The clashes came shortly after the Ukrainian parliament approved President Petro Poroshenko's proposed constitutional amendments on decentralization in the first reading.

Decentralization is one of the key provisions of the Minsk agreements. The deal was signed back in February by representatives of Kiev and Donbass self-proclaimed republics and stipulates several measures on Ukrainian reconciliation.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150901/1026441188/ukraine-parliament-clashes-protesters-money.html#ixzz3kUZE3eSQ
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm

I doubt Poroshenko would get the 300 rada votes to pass the decentralization let alone the special status. No matter how you look at it. Minsk 2 is dead. Both sides better prepare for military solution.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Khepesh wrote:Earlier it was reported that a second natsguard had died in Kiev as a result of injuries at Rada, and rumor that a third had died, It is now confirmed that three have died and likely one or two more may die. It is also possible that today or tomorrow Tyagnibok will loose his parliamentary immunity and "Svoboda" declared a "terrorist" organisation. I'm not sure this will happen despite the very strong rhetoric as it will cause more problems for Kiev than solve any. http://112.ua/glavnye-novosti/v-nacgvardii-podtverdili-smert-tretego-boyca-posle-stolknoveniy-pod-radoy-255501.html

Excellent!!!

Pieces are falling into place.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow, and I have highlighted the sting. Good picture at link.

The Ukrainian Armed Forces will soon sport Israeli-made camouflage headwear often referred to as a "clown's hat," Russia's Zvezda TV channel reported. The removable helmet covering, known as a mitznefet in Hebrew, admittedly resembles a shower cap or a chef's hat but is said to be a potent piece of military gear. The flopping fabric is intended to obscure the familiar round shape of a soldier's helmet and protect against the light reflecting off the helmet's surface.

The Israeli Defense Forces introduced the mitznefet in 1994 but the covering is not really used elsewhere. The use of the term could be traced back to the biblical Book of Exodus. It was employed to describe a turban worn by the Jewish high priests in the Temple of Jerusalem. The term is often mistranslated as a "clown's hat" but its root meaning is believed to come from the verb to wrap.

Ukraine's military will receive 20 mitznefet coverings in the near future, Zvezda asserted, citing Tzvi Arieli of the Kiev Jewish community.

The Ukrainian government has been persistently pushing Western countries to provide military aid, including offensive weapons, to suppress self-defense forces in the Donbass region. The US has already delivered Humvees, lightweight counter-mortar radar units, medical kits, night-vision goggles and Kevlar vests to Kiev.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/military/20150901/1026428658/mitznefet-ukraine-israel-camouflage-military.html#ixzz3kUl1SzNW
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Final stage, Ukr fighting Ukr!

(Couldn't help myself, this phrase was repeated ad nauseam during the Balkan wars on a newsgroup I used to frequent).

The real story is that Ukraine's economy is flushing down the toilet and NATO scrooges can't even pony up $50 billion in
    assistance to their new best friends, the Banderatards. Recall that as of late 2013, Russia was lining up over $30 billion
    in loans and investments in Ukraine. But stabbing your brother in the face while you suck your enemy's cock is just so
    gratifying for these degenerates.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Guys, I just read excellent comment on YahooNews that sums up the whole thing perfectly:

''Peace in Donbass means war in Kiev.
    War in Donbass means peace in Kiev. That's the post coup reality''

EDIT:

And a comment by standard maidan/ukrop idiot. Their tears are so delicious!!! Twisted Evil love lol1

''Guns remain silent? because Putin's. 5' th column in ukraine,'s verkhovna rada is busy to giving donesk and luhansk special status, decentralized govt..this is exactly what Putin and the separatists wanted all along...the tearing up of a country and decentralization in the Russianfederation is a treasonous act why is it okay for uUkrainiannation? pPutin's5' the column has to be expunged from verkhovna rada, these people working for Putin and not Ukrainian citizens..maidan 11....comming''

Last edited by PapaDragon on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Someone in Kiev must see 'terrorists' around every corner, they clearly don't understand the power and meaning of the English word 'rioter'. This is yet another abuse of a word, I wonder what they call real terrorists like IS?

KIEV (Sputnik) — The results of a preliminary investigation into Monday's deadly riots in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, let the prosecutors qualify the incident as a terrorist act, the press service of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Tuesday. "According to a report by the Prosecutor General, the investigative team, which was set up yesterday on presidential orders, received additional information that allows us to qualify the actions of the perpetrators of provocative actions outside the Verkhovna Rada as the preparation, organization and carrying out an act of terror," the press service said in a statement.

According to the statement, at last four suspects are under investigation in connection with the Monday clashes between police and protesters outside the building of the Ukrainian parliament that killed law enforcement officers and wounded 140 people, including 56 National Guard soldiers.

Leaders of Svoboda, Ukrop, the Radical Party as well as other suspected organizers of the riots will be questioned by investigators soon, the statement added.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150901/1026445044.html#ixzz3kUltx3Zw
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:18 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Daaaaaayum dat M1 Carbine maiing? No filthy RUssian weapins maing.
    Video is probably American in origin and been adapted. Also M-16 can be seen as well as M1
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:21 pm

You have to admire Lavrov, the guy never misses an opportunity to put the diplomatic boot in, diplomatically of course. This is him in effect saying that Russia is keeping its side of Minsk by 'forcing' DNR/LPR to stay negotiating, why aren't France/Germany doing the same with Kiev?

MOSCOW, September 1. /TASS/. Moscow is confident that yesterday’s clashes in Kiev would not have happened if the European Union and United States had called on Kiev to fulfill its commitments, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told students and lecturers of the International State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) on Tuesday. "We are for Minsk-2 to be implemented in its full volume, without any kind of omissions or tricks," Lavrov said. "We are ready to help in this matter and are doing everything possible so that Donetsk and Luhansk, despite Kiev’s absolutely arrogant position, remain at the negotiations table and stay committed to the Minsk agreements, the main aim of which is to preserve Ukraine’s integrity while securing the rights of people on these territories," he added.

"We understand all political difficulties, opinions voiced in the Verkhovna Rada, including that other regions of Ukraine deserve more authority. However, all this is a matter of political negotiations," Lavrov said. Russia is "ready to help as much as it can, we have rather good relations with separate Ukrainian regions," he continued. "Other countries have great relations with Kiev, with different political forces in the Verkhovna Rada," he added.

"I am convinced that nothing like yesterday’s events would have happened and the Minsk agreements would have been implemented if Western countries who have a decisive influence on official Kiev gathered all political forces and strongly recommended them [Kiev authorities] to act in accordance with what was agreed upon," the foreign minister concluded.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 pm