Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  flamming_python Sun May 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:Unrelated: We all know that the Pork Junta needs the war to continue so their pathetic banana republic can live on. So what is taking the Hohols so long to attack?

If they attack they'll get their ass handed to them again and that would create even more problems for the Ukrainian government; Debaltsevo and the 4th conscription wave brought it even closer to the brink of ruin.

Poroshenko doesn't actually need the war to start; he just doesn't need the war to end, if that makes any sense. Some low-level skirmishes, artillery duels, etc... get the job done in terms of keeping the population's minds occupied with the war effort, and not the little things like the economy, political repression, etc...
    If the war actually goes into an active phase again though - they're fucked.
    mack8
    mack8

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  mack8 Sun May 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Hollande, Merkel and Cameron are the most spineless people of Europe today

They are spineless indeed, but they are beaten by the various smaller countries' irrelevant puppets rubbing themselves and frantically begging attention -like one of those pathetic little dogs- against the US boot. Rolling Eyes

Ukraine demanded money from Russia for the events in the Donbas
    The mess over there is nothing to laugh, but still it's downright hilarious to what lengths they go and how desperate the Kiev fascist pigs are to provoke, to get noticed, anything to please their masters. Wanna bet that "idea" came from Washington?

Last edited by mack8 on Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 pm

whir wrote:Celebration of Victory Day in LPR and DPR - Album with 600+ photos

What is astonishing is the number of civilians!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sun May 10, 2015 11:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Etaepsilonok is not AurimasLT; he's been here for years; a lot longer than the people here pointing fingers at him and mistaking him for somebody else.

He has always had balanced political views too.
    So what if opinions differ over the crisis in the Ukraine? Stop this petty witch-hunt against those that dare to epose a different point of view.

It's not a witch hunt, he's trolling. Notice I'm not calling for bans or suspension. His views until now haven't struck me as "balanced". He just went el retardo grande with a low pro generalizaton. Russians=Drunkards. If that's "balanced" I guess you need to get new specs, ASAP. BTW Aurimas has also been a member of MP.net for years and he has more than often brought non-sense. Doesn't mean anything. However, what etaepsilonk and Aurimas have in common is their general disdain (i'm being diplomatic here) of Russians.

I'm not comfortable with people trolling for the sake of being a stronkian, but hey everyone gotta live yeh?

BTW there was no personal attack what so ever. People pointed out the same fact we all knew. AND the source was basically rubbish. Not the first time this happens here, first there was the 75 bln USD sanction cost, then Russia's stats being forged, now Zaharchenko's doctored vid. WTF you think we are? Idiots? Honestly, these aren't opinions.

etaepsilonk has never shown any disdain of Russians. He's never really said anything against Russia as far as I recall, other than on this thread. So much to the point that I had long thought he was an ethnic Russian from Lithuania - all the ethnic Lithuanians I met anywhere on the internet seem to be hate-filled people with a real bone to pick against anything to do with Russia (not in real-life though, where I've had the opposite experience)
    Maybe he's had a change of heart? I dunno, but either way he's not AurimasLT, who has made unbalanced, emotitional accusations and rants against Russia for years.

You having been here for only a couple weeks would have no way of knowing this of course; but that also means that you shouldn't be so quick to judge others here. The man's a long-time poster here and it's not proper for you and your Serbian comrade here to go around and hurl accusations as if everyone is an mp.net migrant in disguise.

I don't judge here, I observe. How do you think I know he's Lithuanian? It's called post history. I always did that on MP.net. I do it here as well, especially since I had a rather hot welcome from the UBER ***** faction. Etaepsilonk like all Russia-haters, beats around the bush when things are cold, and goes "tamam deli" when things get hot.

Something he shares with the aforementionned gentleman.

I'm here since less than a month doesn't make deaf, blind or stupid. You tolerate this at your own discretion. I don't. I'm not calling for any retaliation. I'm just correcting the gentleman. Others have been pointing him as troll, People that were here WAY before me. You want to defend the guy, carry on.

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Unrelated: We all know that the Pork Junta needs the war to continue so their pathetic banana republic can live on. So what is taking the Hohols so long to attack?

If they attack they'll get their ass handed to them again and that would create even more problems for the Ukrainian government; Debaltsevo and the 4th conscription wave brought it even closer to the brink of ruin.

Poroshenko doesn't actually need the war to start; he just doesn't need the war to end, if that makes any sense. Some low-level skirmishes, artillery duels, etc... get the job done in terms of keeping the population's minds occupied with the war effort, and not the little things like the economy, political repression, etc...
    If the war actually goes into an active phase again though - they're fucked.
    I agree that Pork and his entourage have finally come to terms that they can't beat the brave rebels, but I am not so sure that the real driving force (being the West) has. For the West, having a civil war in a country that was supposedly enlightened may come as a real thorn in their side. We all know the West wanted to pursue their interests especially in the eastern part of Ukraine (hydrocarbons, ABMs, FOBs for invasions, gheyness and other European values, oppression of locals, brothels, fascism, concentration camps, getting the VP's son a gig at a oil company, eating chocolate from a Pork, etc.). But there is no way that the West can pursue what they want with a bunch of angry and very well armed locals running around. The war would have to end on the terms of the West meaning complete control of the Donbass. There is no indication that the West is willing to give up their dream as there are still advisers on the ground and one nation's congress in particular is continuously lobbying for 'lethal aid.' So I personally think Pork might get his balls squeezed hard enough that he will be forced to launch a full out attack again.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Merkel urges Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine.  Shocked

http://rt.com/news/257313-putin-merkel-ukraine-ceasefire/

In order to do that Putin would have to expel Crimea from the Russian Federation, which would be a massive insult to the Crimeans and would ruin a lot of lives there. I can't see that happening, I think it's an insult to Putin to say he "took" Crimea, the democratic processes such as the referendum were well recorded for all the world to see if they care to open their eyes. Merkel will not make many friends in Crimea with her urges to restore Ukrainian territorial integrity, which completely ignores the will of the people in the breakaway regions.

Kiev doesn't deserve to control Donbass or Crimea, Kiev proves their incompetence on a daily basis, they can't maintain the regions they currently have without resorting to fascist extreme measures! Merkel needs to grow up an get over it.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon May 11, 2015 12:21 am

Ukraine will require Russia to pay $ 350 billion of compensation for military operations in the Donbass. On Sunday 10 May, he said in Ukrainian air "on Channel 5," First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Oleksandr Borovik.

"At some point, Russia will pay. We need to count, we need to be ready, and it is necessary to lobby wherever we can, "- said the deputy minister.

This. Is. Comedy. Gold!! Bless them, I do believe that these people missed their true calling as clowns, comedians & general purveyors of mirth.

The fat man man must have had a custom wallet made for himself out of an entire African elephant's hide if he's seriously expecting this kind of pay-out! cheers

BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon May 11, 2015 12:40 am

Erk wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Merkel urges Putin to give Crimea back to Ukraine.  Shocked

In order to do that Putin would have to expel Crimea from the Russian Federation, which would be a massive insult to the Crimeans and would ruin a lot of lives there. I can't see that happening, I think it's an insult to Putin to say he "took" Crimea, the democratic processes such as the referendum were well recorded for all the world to see if they care to open their eyes. Merkel will not make many friends in Crimea with her urges to restore Ukrainian territorial integrity, which completely ignores the will of the people in the breakaway regions.

Kiev doesn't deserve to control Donbass or Crimea, Kiev proves their incompetence on a daily basis, they can't maintain the regions they currently have without resorting to fascist extreme measures! Merkel needs to grow up an get over it.

It is, in fact, a complete impossibility. Nuclear war is an option before that is, because such a move would destroy not only the credibility of the Putin government, but that of Russia itself. And, of course, that is why they keep demanding it.

Putin really is a supreme ironist, with the way he keeps referring to the US and it's European vassals as "partners." Because its obvious that, right now, Russia has little else but enemies there who hate it and wish for nothing more dearly than its destruction.

But, he's eternally hopeful. Clearly he's thinking that in time all things change, so, in the meantime, he stays diplomatic to a fault. We'll see.

God, I sure wish I knew what dirt the NSA has on frump Merkel. If they demanded she eat from a dog food bowl I'm convinced she'd do it. The gall that it took for her to go to Russia and say that today is really astonishing.
    whir

Post  whir Mon May 11, 2015 12:58 am

BKP wrote:
    Erk wrote:

It is, in fact, a complete impossibility. Nuclear war is an option before that is, because such a move would destroy not only the credibility of the Putin government, but that of Russia itself. And, of course, that is why they keep demanding it.

Putin really is a supreme ironist, with the way he keeps referring to the US and it's European vassals as "partners." Because its obvious that, right now, Russia has little else but enemies there who hate it and wish for nothing more dearly than its destruction.

But, he's eternally hopeful. Clearly he's thinking that in time all things change, so, in the meantime, he stays diplomatic to a fault. We'll see.

God, I sure wish I knew what dirt the NSA has on frump Merkel. If they demanded she eat from a dog food bowl I'm convinced she'd do it. The gall that it took for her to go to Russia and say that today is really astonishing.
    Not really but the problem is that she genuinely expects a positive response from both the Russian and the Ukrainian public after hearing her words.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 am

whir wrote:
    BKP wrote:
    Erk wrote:

Not really but the problem is that she genuinely expects a positive response from both the Russian and the Ukrainian public after hearing her words.

Especially the part where she says she is trying to help Russia. Yeah, that really helps them. She will go down in German history as a stupid leader, cause she already is unpopular.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon May 11, 2015 1:31 am

BKP wrote:

Well if there's something dirty to have on Merkel then I probably know what it is. I've seen pictures of her when she was very young or someone who REALLY looks familiar to her, being in company of what seems to be a neo-Nazi/fascist group. I'm also 100% certain these pictures haven't been made public and if that ever happened they'd be brushed off as fake since the website it was posted on is nothing but controversial.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 am

[quote="KoTeMoRe"][quote="flamming_python"]
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Etaepsilonok is not AurimasLT; he's been here for years; a lot longer than the people here pointing fingers at him and mistaking him for somebody else.

He has always had balanced political views too.
    So what if opinions differ over the crisis in the Ukraine? Stop this petty witch-hunt against those that dare to epose a different point of view.

It's not a witch hunt, he's trolling.

He definately trolled! ....and got some return fire

And who the F..k is Aurismas ???

---
    And regarding Merkel....she has to say illusionary crap like that to avoid getting lynched by the Atlantist crowd when she goes back home. Overall, she's turned out to be a spineless, mediocre politician
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon May 11, 2015 2:27 am

Hard tackle: Polish rugby fans threaten to kill Ukrainian nationalists, return Lvov to Poland
    Published time: May 10, 2015

http://rt.com/news/257345-ukraine-poland-fans-rugby/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=554f921904d3016cdc000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Ukraine’s rugby team received a frosty welcome in neighboring Poland where local fans put up a banner, threatening to kill Ukrainian nationalists and demanding the city of Lvov to be returned to Poland. “Take back Lvov. Kill Banderovites [followers of Ukrainian nationalist icon, Stepan Bandera],” the banner, written in both Polish and Ukrainian, read. The vice mayor of the city of Lublin, which hosted the match, told the police to remove the banner. "The banner contained ultra-rights slogans and called for violence. We had to intervene," Krzysztof Komorski told Gazeta Wyborcza newspaper. wrote:

Post  Guest Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Hard tackle: Polish rugby fans threaten to kill Ukrainian nationalists, return Lvov to Poland

http://rt.com/news/257345-ukraine-poland-fans-rugby/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=554f921904d3016cdc000001&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Ukraine’s rugby team received a frosty welcome in neighboring Poland where local fans put up a banner, threatening to kill Ukrainian nationalists and demanding the city of Lvov to be returned to Poland.  “Take back Lvov. Kill Banderovites [followers of Ukrainian nationalist icon, Stepan Bandera],” the banner, written in both Polish and Ukrainian, read.  The vice mayor of the city of Lublin, which hosted the match, told the police to remove the banner.  "The banner contained ultra-rights slogans and called for violence. We had to intervene," Krzysztof Komorski told Gazeta Wyborcza newspaper. wrote:
    I'm all for it. Let two evils wipe themselves out fighing each other....

By the way, thanks CD for all the news you post on here!
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon May 11, 2015 4:16 am

Neutrality wrote:
    BKP wrote:

Well if there's something dirty to have on Merkel then I probably know what it is. I've seen pictures of her when she was very young or someone who REALLY looks familiar to her, being in company of what seems to be a neo-Nazi/fascist group. I'm also 100% certain these pictures haven't been made public and if that ever happened they'd be brushed off as fake since the website it was posted on is nothing but controversial.

Well, after the Snowden revelations, we know it's not impossible that the NSA has compromising intel on much of the European establishment. I'm sure you've noticed that they're kept quite effectively toeing Washington's line. Some of them bark sometimes, but in the end they always end up back at their master's feet.

If the US government thought it could secure leverage through blackmail it would do it, absolutely. It's certainly possible that US intelligence simply took a page out of J. Edgar Hoover's playbook, except digital information technology allowed for a wider and more effective implementation. And, we now know that "Allies" were a primary target of the programs that Snowden revealed.

Much of what they got into remains unknown, except to insiders. Still, we all have just cause to wonder, as we now well know this stuff is not just tinfoil-hat paranoia.

Anyhow, not to digress too much...
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon May 11, 2015 5:00 am

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon May 11, 2015 5:07 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:Hard tackle: Polish rugby fans threaten to kill Ukrainian nationalists, return Lvov to Poland

Ukraine’s rugby team received a frosty welcome in neighboring Poland where local fans put up a banner, threatening to kill Ukrainian nationalists and demanding the city of Lvov to be returned to Poland.  “Take back Lvov. Kill Banderovites [followers of Ukrainian nationalist icon, Stepan Bandera],” the banner, written in both Polish and Ukrainian, read.  The vice mayor of the city of Lublin, which hosted the match, told the police to remove the banner.  "The banner contained ultra-rights slogans and called for violence. We had to intervene," Krzysztof Komorski told Gazeta Wyborcza newspaper. wrote:

50000-110000 Poles was killed by Banderashits in Gallicia... no, the Poles will never forget about these crimes.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon May 11, 2015 5:12 am

ukrofascists cut swastikas in POW's.

No nazis in ukraine according to some trolls on this forum...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon May 11, 2015 5:14 am

@Werewolf: Seems like Merkel started to rebel. Or may be she has already been a secret ally of Putin for a long time.

http://russian.rt.com/article/90800

Angela Merkel wrote:Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian and other soldiers of the Red Army liberated Berlin. Red Army together with the Western Allies liberated Germany from the Nazi rule.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon May 11, 2015 5:20 am

higurashihougi wrote:@Werewolf: Seems like Merkel started to rebel. Or may be she has already been a secret ally of Putin for a long time.

http://russian.rt.com/article/90800

Angela Merkel wrote:Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian and other soldiers of the Red Army liberated Berlin. Red Army together with the Western Allies liberated Germany from the Nazi rule.

Please stop this bullshit.

Merkel is an ENEMY of every russian person. She is not a friend, stop this day dreams.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon May 11, 2015 6:15 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:

^^Thank you Ivan.
    Cahaba

Post  Cahaba Mon May 11, 2015 6:51 am

it's just words.  the only things that matter were agreed privately.

gas will flow, cash will flow, and nothing of substance will back the words on crimea.

everybody gets what they want.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon May 11, 2015 8:44 am

Werewolf wrote:Please stop this bullshit.

Merkel is an ENEMY of every russian person. She is not a friend, stop this day dreams.

You may not believe me but I happened to witness quite a number of people who match Putin and Merkel as a couple.

Feel free to criticize if you see that is not the truth.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Mon May 11, 2015 8:50 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Please stop this bullshit.

You may not believe me but I happened to witness quite a number of people who match Putin and Merkel as a couple.

Feel free to criticize if you see that is not the truth.
    well, people wearing shipping goggles tend to read into even the most minor of details and see what they want.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon May 11, 2015 8:56 am

Judge people by their actions not by their speeches, especially politicians.

Merkel that vile c**t did everything to hurt russia, sanctions, spionage of own people and other EU countries for the US, no big deal when even her phone gets taped, but the outrages bullshit when the phone leak was taped of Nuland and who they planned to get in Ukraine government that was the KGB Putin and he can't be trusted... You really dig out the worst rhetoric crap to make her look good or loving towards russian while she hates russia,putin and works for zionazis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:47 am