Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:30 am

Where is all the people who cried bloody murder over Nemtsov, when there's countless political assassinations under Portopottyshenko's watch:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 CC-mFSrW4AAJ5HN
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:37 am

Good post. If they didn't start blocking comments in CBC, I would start posting this.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:52 am

Off Topic but today 22 April is Lenin's birthday Very Happy
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:44 am

The best picture of 2015 so far...a photo Op of Sockpuppetshivili and what looks like a bronze bust of Ronald Reagan with a Ukrainian flag in the background, and Suchtrashvili is reading a book...but there's one problem, the book is upside-down! Surely someone with a modicum of literacy could decipher that the book he was reading was upside down.lol1  lol1  lol1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 CA4iWKXWQAAjlL_

...Maybe I'm judging Suckassvili too harshly...from the the look on his face he was deadly serious...it's clear that he was confused and distracted looking at the camera man's tie (which also led his eyes towards the cameraman's waist).
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00 am

The photo above was provided at the courtesy of Rogozin:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 71127872
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 am

@magnumcromagnon: the book has an image of Lee Kwan Yew in the cover, isn't it ?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:15 am

I am surprised the Ka-52 was able to take off, you know, with Rogozin and his ego inside the cockpit.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:20 pm

TR1 wrote:I am surprised the Ka-52 was able to take off, you know, with Rogozin and his ego inside the cockpit.

Aaaand.... Someone downvoted your comment. Very Happy
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

http://rt.com/news/251889-us-russia-war-attrition/

Now US is claiming they kept sanctions low to try and damage Russia more in future. Lol what a nunch of idiots. their sanctions had little effect on Iran.

But it is obvious what they are planning to do - force Russian allies to go to US. So Russian authorities will need to stop being lazy and start working.

as well, for Kasyanov and what he is doing, he should be tried for treason or trying to act outside the law of the country.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://rt.com/news/251889-us-russia-war-attrition/

Now US is claiming they kept sanctions low to try and damage Russia more in future. Lol what a nunch of idiots. their sanctions had little effect on Iran.

But it is obvious what they are planning to do - force Russian allies to go to US. So Russian authorities will need to stop being lazy and start working.

as well, for Kasyanov and what he is doing, he should be tried for treason or trying to act outside the law of the country.

Same with Kasparov, that shill traitor was running to US and asking the US to start a bloody coup de etat in Moscow that by definition is treason.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm

sepheronx wrote:

Indeed what that pathetic clown is doing is treason and openly..
    Conspiring with a foreign Power ,to do harm to Russian citizens ,that are journalist ,
    just because he "feels" they are responsible for the killing of Nementsov .. The funny thing
    his party use the word "Freedom" ,when he is promoting not only Censorship and banning of
    Russian media but also punishment of journalist. I would not be surprised if US bans RT media..
    using at excuse the nementsov murder..  Laughing  

For the only reason RT is not banned is because it will only make more painfully obvious
    even to the biggest Fanboys like TR1 ,of a dictatorship happening in the so called "land of Freedom" of USA.

http://rt.com/politics/251949-russia-kasyanov-opposition-citizenship/
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 pm

I am surprised its taking this long but the Just Russia party and Communist party are pushing a bill to strip such people the license to run a government party which makes sense. Just Russia party is taking it a step further and pushing for these peoples citizenship to be stripped. Instead, they should just lose the right to join a party or be leader of one. He should also be investigated as well for involvments with foreign entities to undermine their own country (treason).
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:06 pm

sepheronx wrote:I am surprised its taking this long but the Just Russia party and Communist party are pushing a bill to strip such people the license to run a government party which makes sense. Just Russia party is taking it a step further and pushing for these peoples citizenship to be stripped. Instead, they should just lose the right to join a party or be leader of one. He should also be investigated as well for involvments with foreign entities to undermine their own country (treason).

I am for citizenship stripping, since several of such shill traitors have called for foriegn countries to shed blood of russians and there is absolutley no legitimacy for such traitors to be even allowed in the country not to mention to give them even 1m soil so they can poison and steal from russia and russians. Tbh, i would make a purge and the stripping of citizenship is just a very merciful measure, there are alot of people who would prefer a purge.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Well, whatever bill it is, I hope it passes. Or Russia just keeps itself open to being destabilized by these people. I am surprised Russians have not gone out on the street protesting for his arrest or something. Always have to be others that do it for them.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:27 pm

I guess it isnt a bill yet but they are proposing one. Hope it passes as someone who is running in elections, aims at hurting his own people, is really stupid. I meam, if you are running a political group in Russia, shouldnt you be worrying abput Russians and their interests rather than US? How is that even considered right? People here would be asking for the politician to be snuffed off and that is Canada...

Anyay, more on our Polish MEP hero for telling the truth: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150422/1021231735.html
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Previously the fence around the Trade Unions House in Odessa had been painted in colors of Ukraine as a provocation to Odessites, who did not respond. Last night vandals have progressed further in their provocations and destroyed the shrine to the victims of the massacre. Perhaps on a third provocation there will be a reaction, so 2 May could be interesting in Odessa, a spark to start war? I don't know. I would put the link to the article here but cannot yet post links, so need to look at madame_katushki on livejournal
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 18 6a06ce05d3b9
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:49 pm

http://tass.ru/en/economy/791116

So Putin/Gazprom agree to give Kiev $100 discount per 1000cubic m, and this is the outcome. Gazprom needs to shut off gas to them and EU.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:59 pm

http://tass.ru/en/russia/791112

What is taking Russia so long to impose all round sanctions on Ukraine? Is Putin a 5th coloumnist? Cause anyone with a right mind would do it. Or is Putin getting cold feet?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Am I the only one outraged here?

Anyway:

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150422/1021241166.html

Good, the more people condemning US and EU, the better.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm

sepheronx wrote:Am I the only one outraged here?

No, so am I.
    Just still hoping that heads wiser than mine are at it at The Kremlin.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:55 pm

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150422/1021242057.html

Of course it will pass with flying colors cause they will only ask the west Uktaine. If they get into NATO while they still have an issue in country, then Russia needs to counter act by acknowledging the rebels Rights to independence.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:01 pm

http://tass.ru/en/russia/791141

I hope he responds cause if he doesnt, someone else more deserving should be in power. Maybe Putin will be kind enough to step down for someone who has more of a spine.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Khepesh wrote:Previously the fence around the Trade Unions House in Odessa had been painted in colors of Ukraine as a provocation to Odessites, who did not respond. Last night vandals have progressed further in their provocations and destroyed the shrine to the victims of the massacre. Perhaps on a third provocation there will be a reaction, so 2 May could be interesting in Odessa, a spark to start war? I don't know. I would put the link to the article here but cannot yet post links, so need to look at madame_katushki on livejournal

Or perhaps nothing, and the Odessites and all the other Eastern Ukrainians will continue to bend over and take it up the bum - "we're working people, we have jobs", "it's really not that bad", "main thing is that it's not happening to me and my family", "what Nazis?"... while the Banderites vandalize their monuments, desecrate the memory of their ancestors, beat up people on the street, take pride in brutal murders.. and while the 'government' arrests their relatives, conscripts their sons/brothers/husbands into fighting a fratecidal war, plunges their economy into the abyss, bans or assasinates all the politicians and parties that can represent their interests, takes the entire information space of the country into its grasp, silences dissidents, tries to bar their language from public life, etc..

My prediction is that the Odessites will do precisely nothing on 2 May
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:11 pm

TR1 wrote:I am surprised the Ka-52 was able to take off, you know, with Rogozin and his ego inside the cockpit.

Laughing

He had to leave his leather jacket wardrobe on the tarmac.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:16 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Previously the fence around the Trade Unions House in Odessa had been painted in colors of Ukraine as a provocation to Odessites, who did not respond. Last night vandals have progressed further in their provocations and destroyed the shrine to the victims of the massacre. Perhaps on a third provocation there will be a reaction, so 2 May could be interesting in Odessa, a spark to start war? I don't know. I would put the link to the article here but cannot yet post links, so need to look at madame_katushki on livejournal

Or perhaps nothing, and the Odessites and all the other Eastern Ukrainians will continue to bend over and take it up the bum - "we're working people, we have jobs", "it's really not that bad", "main thing is that it's not happening to me and my family", "what Nazis?"... while the Banderites vandalize their monuments, desecrate the memory of their ancestors, beat up people on the street, take pride in brutal murders.. and while the 'government' arrests their relatives, conscripts their sons/brothers/husbands into fighting a fratecidal war, plunges their economy into the abyss, bans or assasinates all the politicians and parties that can represent their interests, takes the entire information space of the country into its grasp, silences dissidents, tries to bar their language from public life, etc..

My prediction is that the Odessites will do precisely nothing on 2 May

This.. what is wrong with the people? They should have pulled what donetsk and Lughansk did. Instead they are accepting this upon themselves. F them, hope the rest suffers for their lazyness. Freedom comes to those who deserve and fight for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 am