Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

TR1
    TR1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 pm

gregoire wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    gregoire wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    gregoire wrote:What's tr1 doing here anyway? No really, why?

He is here to remind us about "Russian aggression" and "Russian Invasion"..
    and how many thousands Russian army soldiers killed like kiev says perhaps? Smile

He's a classic troll using all hasbara tricks to divert a normal conversation. Besides, one tank does not make a battalion.

Trolling= posting relevant information?

lol. You people are pathetic.

Normal conversation- you all circlejerking one view.

Right.

I am sorry if the photos make you uncomfortable, but it really is not my problem.

You are the only one who thinks your posts are relevant. And I know you like the circlejerk or you wouldn't show your face in here.

I will ignore you now.

Sure sure. Shut your ears and eyes.

That is much easier.

Bahhhhhhhh Bahhhhhhh
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  2SPOOKY4U Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 pm

TR1 wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:

All in all, I would conclude that this tank was damaged in either testing or small scale conflict like that of Dagestan, Chechnya etc and not a wide-open battlefield like that seen in the photos of supposed T-72B3s in Eastern Ukraine.

Too bad that conclusion is complete BS.

No T-72B3s have seen combat in Dagestan or Chechnya.

And testing does not happen on random vehicles within units lol.

It happens on specially prepared vehicles on special polygons in a controlled environment.

And those photos were swiped from VK accounts of confirmed Russian armed force soldiers (or ex-soldiers) who post in "Unit" pages specifically for the units they served in.
    This isn't rocket science. The good folks @ Otvaga have long confirmed those photos are from units who were deployed in Rostov.....and then went for a little vacation.

But yeah whatever. Russia isn't fueling warfare on a state near its border. Putin just wants peace!

Roflmao. The naivety here is stunning.

If not testing or combat in Dagestan or Chechnya, then what about friendly fire?

You and your good folks @Otvaga, can you post links to these "Unit" pages?

Can you show how these units have been proven to be at Rostov and then "went for a little vacation"?

Oh of course, I forgot Putin is just a warmonger that wants the USSR and Imperial Russia back! Silly me!

I guess his requests for peace and talks are just a facade, he is reincarnation of Stalin and Hitler combined.

Putin is no saint I agree, but he has killed less people than Obama.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 pm

2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:

All in all, I would conclude that this tank was damaged in either testing or small scale conflict like that of Dagestan, Chechnya etc and not a wide-open battlefield like that seen in the photos of supposed T-72B3s in Eastern Ukraine.

It happens on specially prepared vehicles on special polygons in a controlled environment.

And those photos were swiped from VK accounts of confirmed Russian armed force soldiers (or ex-soldiers) who post in "Unit" pages specifically for the units they served in.
    This isn't rocket science. The good folks @ Otvaga have long confirmed those photos are from units who were deployed in Rostov.....and then went for a little vacation.

But yeah whatever. Russia isn't fueling warfare on a state near its border. Putin just wants peace!

If not testing or combat in Dagestan or Chechnya, then what about friendly fire?

Can you show how these units have been proven to be at Rostov and then "went for a little vacation"?

Oh of course, I forgot Putin is just a warmonger that wants the USSR and Imperial Russia back! Silly me!

I guess his requests for peace and talks are just a facade, he is reincarnation of Stalin and Hitler combined.

Friendly fire? What? Where? How?

You are just trying to come up with an explanation that skirts the obvious. The guys VK page even said something like "My tank, was damaged". And another photo was "Was a good tank Sad" next to a damaged T-72.

None of this is new if you have actually been following the conflict.
    http://otvaga2004.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1118

You want to do some reading, go ahead. The premier Russian armored forum has long identified what is going on.

Ofc, you can also watch the video of the Buryat tanker who laid out how they formed these "ad-hoc" groups in Russia.
    Or the numerous Rebel videos where they say Russian units helped them out. All lies I guess.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 pm

http://twower.livejournal.com/1613093.html

Also, this whole fiasco.

Posted by Mokrushin mind you. A very prominent Russian military blogger, ex-serviceman.

He clearly has identified the obvious- Russian units were present @ Illiavaisk.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 pm

TR1 wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    2SPOOKY4U wrote:

Friendly fire? What? Where? How?

You are just trying to come up with an explanation that skirts the obvious. The guys VK page even said something like "My tank, was damaged". And another photo was "Was a good tank Sad" next to a damaged T-72.

None of this is new if you have actually been following the conflict.
    http://otvaga2004.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1118

You want to do some reading, go ahead. The premier Russian armored forum has long identified what is going on.

Ofc, you can also watch the video of the Buryat tanker who laid out how they formed these "ad-hoc" groups in Russia.
    Or the numerous Rebel videos where they say Russian units helped them out. All lies I guess.

Hahaha, so I ask for a link to the "Unit" page and you give me an Otvaga thread? To which I am already following?

Nice try.

Back to your masters you go-->http://www.thejidf.org/

In all seriousness, if this is so obvious, why not post said link to Unit page?

This reminds me of when the U.S. tried to invade Syria with 4 pages of evidence.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Hahahaha.

Nice deflection, your logic is crap.

I don't have the unit link on hand. It is however, in that thread. I am not going to do your homework, go and read.

And watch that Makrushin video while you are at it. And the Buryat tanker.

Cute Jewish mention. You anti-semties just can't get it out of your head can you Smile .
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Stop this nonsense guys, this thread is getting less and less relevant by the post.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:21 pm

https://en.informnapalm.org/internet-users-have-identified-russian-soldiers-captured-near-ilovaisk/

Here. Since you are so lazy.

Plenty of such VK sniffing was done, and the results are obvious.

Yes, yes, I am aware the source was Ukrainian. Plenty of Ukrainian bravado, whatever. The conclusions however.....
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:25 pm

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2015/03/11/vreditel-sobaka/

And another. Note, I am just using English links since I know 90% of the posters here cannot read Russian.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=112&v=yC66K12eAq0

About as smoking gun as you can get.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Sure sure. Shut your ears and eyes.

That is much easier.

Bahhhhhhhh Bahhhhhhh

You mean like you genius put everyone on ignore list that does not buy your americunt propaganda of russian tanks in russia being somehow a proof of involvement? Or your civilian trucks, Nona's which ukraine has since decades and production has been closed in late 90s early 00's?

Yes, close your eyes and ears, don't listen to anything and shame on russians protecting themselfs, but no mention of US terrorists from CIA right in Rada and SBU units, strutting around in entire ukraine gratulating Nazis for fighting the russians, the countless mercenaries of German,US,UK, France,Polaks in the Nazi brigades and weapons aid, no but keep going to circlejerk on Weapons ukraine had since decades like Nona's and your little Whitepowder "evidence" stick it where the sun does not shine, darling.
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 pm

TR1 wrote:Hahahaha.

Nice deflection, your logic is crap.

I don't have the unit link on hand. It is however, in that thread. I am not going to do your homework, go and read.

And watch that Makrushin video while you are at it. And the Buryat tanker.

Cute Jewish mention. You anti-semties just can't get it out of your head can you Smile .

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 10 14256810

My deflection, my logic?

I postulated that the damage caused to the tank you posted may have been friendly fire in a training scenario, and you ask for "what, when, where".

Yet you do not give said information to me in your scenario. Nice double standards.

The Makrushin video is interesting, the Buryat tanker I doubt, most of the Ukrainian top-line tanks have been used as propaganda tools for rallying up soldiers etc.

This video gives a good idea of what life is like on the lines. You hear some interesting things. Thanks for doing my homework for me, I appreciate it.

You're right, I really can't get it out of my head, it's in my blood. Afterall, my mother's family is from East Germany.

Anyway, I must be off to an Easter party, don't worry I will be back.

Shalom, TR1.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 pm

So if it is easy to identify them, how come French intelligence agencies denies Russian involvement and how come Poroshenko has had great difficulty exposing the others like the passport photograph he had and failed to provide copies around? OSCE said they cant find anything either.

Curious really, cause if the evidence was this easy, it would be paraded around a heck of a lot more since that is what Poroshenko does (since he has so far failed miserably as a president).

Not denying just curious. As well, the Russian gov would make it too easy so that denying it would be hars, they are not that stupid.

If true, sucks. They should be sending over just equipment and training personnell.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:05 pm

You claimed the tank unit is known, your claim your job to deliver sources for it not send someone on "go google it" bullshit.

Funny that OSCE can't find shit on russian-ukrainian boarder but OSCE is not looking of what Kiew gets from the West and how many soldiers of NATO are in "souvereign" Ukraine.

Stop flashing that tube with white powder bring us undenyable evidence, but you obviously lack the brains to understand what an evidence is and what your wishfull thinking is.

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:07 pm

sepheronx wrote:So if it is easy to identify them, how come French intelligence agencies denies Russian involvement and how come Poroshenko has had great difficulty exposing the others like the passport photograph he had and failed to provide copies around? OSCE said they cant find anything either.

Curious really, cause if the evidence was this easy, it would be paraded around a heck of a lot more since that is what Poroshenko does (since he has so far failed miserably as a president).

Not denying just curious. As well, the Russian gov would make it too easy so that denying it would be hars, they are not that stupid.

If true, sucks. They should be sending over just equipment and training personnell.

T-72B3s don't lie.

Neither do the rebels and Russian military personel who have made it all but clear that the Russian army came in to do the fighting in several major engagements.

Cold hard facts > mental gymnastics (not yours) of some of the members here.

Khlopotov, Mokrushin, Fofanov >>>> anonymous anti-semetic (don't you love how they randomly bring Jews into everything?) tards on this cesspool of a thread.

Last edited by TR1 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:09 pm

2SPOOKY4U wrote:

I postulated that the damage caused to the tank you posted may have been friendly fire in a training scenario, and you ask for "what, when, where".

Yet you do not give said information to me in your scenario. Nice double standards.

No, I linked quite a few exhaustive VK research pages.

You however tried to explain away the damaged T-72B3 with a bunch of baloney.

Double standards?

Nah. You are just....what's the word....in denial.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm

2SPOOKY4U wrote:

You're right, I really can't get it out of my head, it's in my blood. Afterall, my mother's family is from East Germany.

And now you defend a man whose past job was to keep tabs on your family to make sure they were good little communist slaves.

Lmao. It all makes sense now. Stockholm syndrome.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:13 pm

The US, their stooges in EU and the fascists scum in Kiev presumably only want peace and only a free, democratic Ukraine, because they oh so love an care for the ukrainians of every ethnicity so much, oh how the evil Putin and evil Russia are so aggressive against the very peaceful US, EU stooges and Kiev fascist scum- is that what you are saying? What is happening in Ukraine is all about freedom and democracy and not at all in the slightest, about a geo-strategical US offensive at Russia's borders, anyone even thinking of that is mad or a Putin puppet. Is that what you are saying? Is that what you want anyone with a brain to believe?

I truly hope some of the real russian patriots (you know, the 90% of which you are not part of) will find out who you are and send you back to your beloved US in a wheelchair next time you set foot in Russia.

Btw the "proof" you are waving about - or more accurately, the narrative you want to sell around this "proof"- is utterly irrelevant, there would be enough 5th column Tolkachevs inside Russia promoting anti-russian propaganda and serving their US patrons, just like on the forums such as this.

F*** traitours in US service, wherever and whoever they are.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:15 pm

I can see why they would send some folks but I wouldnt make it to easy to identify them. As well, I understand that they are needed as rebels are not really all that well organized or trained, but sending in few is asking for trouble. I say just give more equipment, and dont bother hiding it anymore either. If the Russian government wants to help the rebels, they need to help them in various other cases rather than committing small amount of men to do dirty work.

Putin and Russia didnt fuel war in Ukraine when Yushenko (very similar to Poroshenko) was in office and he was eventually voted out. Then the whole euromaiden in kiev happened and a whole lot of people started to die, innocent people too.

How I look at it, war was already there, Putin didnt do a thing about it. But, if he really wants to stop it, then he has to stop kiev. Because it is Kiev constantly shelling and doing the horrors as you, TR1 said, Russia committed in Chechnya. No one may be innocent but I take Russias side in this, because I followed the events the days it happened and it became all too obvious who were culprits. Didnt help when they were in Kiev calling for Yanukovich to step down - Vicky Nuland and John Baird. And then leaked phone calls like F the EU, and how either Klitchko or Yatsenyuk should rule.

I say Russia is just assiting the rebels while denying they are. Much like how US denies helping terrorists yet opebly supports them in various countries. I say it is yet again another proxy conflict.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:22 pm

mack8 wrote:

The US, their stooges in EU and the fascists scum in Kiev presumably only want peace and only a free, democratic Ukraine, because they oh so love an care for the ukrainians of every ethnicity so much, oh how the evil Putin and evil Russia are so aggressive against the very peaceful US, EU stooges and Kiev fascist scum- is that what you are saying? What is happening in Ukraine is all about freedom and democracy and not at all in the slightest, about a geo-strategical US offensive at Russia's borders, anyone even thinking of that is mad or a Putin puppet. Is that what you are saying? Is that what you want anyone with a brain to believe?

I truly hope some of the real russian patriots (you know, the 90% of which you are not part of) will find out who you are and send you back to your beloved US in a wheelchair next time you set foot in Russia.

Btw the "proof" you are waving about - or more accurately, the narrative you want to sell around this "proof"- is utterly irrelevant, there would be enough 5th column Tolkachevs inside Russia promoting anti-russian propaganda and serving their US patrons, just like on the forums such as this.

F*** traitours in US service, wherever and whoever they are.

You are mentally challenged. No other way to put it.

Pathetic.

Deny, change the subject, whatever.

T-72B3. Keep crying kid.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

http://img.theepochtimes.com/n3/eet-content/uploads/2014/08/29/206fff31f3c632215e0f6a70670086e4.jpg

They just got lost Sad Sad : ( !
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

TR1 wrote:

You are mentally challenged. No other way to put it.

Pathetic.

Deny, change the subject, whatever.

T-72B3. Keep crying kid.

The only immature kid here that is constantly crying "BUT RUSSIA, BUT RUSSIA" is you.

You still haven't managed to provide any actual evidence for your claims not to mention that White Paint proofs nothing, but in your case it must be magical white paint which only russian forces could have applied to a tank, no other one. Like the Ukropy fascist scum that have captured B3's and constantly mark them with white paint, like they have no wishes to portray an "russian invasion" but no, no identification of the soldiers who's face everyone can easily see, no identification of unit patches, but your White paint is of course like a finger print only a russian hand from a russian soldier could have applied that wet white paint to a tank, no one else. Probably it was Putin that old bastard.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Oh and on another note, something that stroke me and shows the disgusting US and stooge's manipulating machine at work, i was reading through a US military book from 1995 about the then ex-soviet navy and so on, and it had a bit about the more political aspects, as expected everything was at least scathing towards the soviets, their practices, planning and so on. But it say there, black on white, how Crimea is overwhelmingly russian and how it had been artificially attached to Ukraine in 1954, and how the eastern Ukraine vast majority of inhabitants are russians. This in 1995, straight from the horse's mouth.

It show how much could have been saved if treason and ineptitude would not have been so rampant in those days, eastern Ukraine, Crimea and even Transnistria should have been protected above anything else, and either given independence or integrated into Russia if they would have so desired. The mess today would have not happened, seriously doubt anyone would have given two f*** about western Ukraine.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Well, those VVS guys were apparently near borders. Could have got lost or kidnapped as Ukraine has had quite a few times violated the border and villages hit with Ukrainian bombs. That shpuld have been the start of open war.

In other news, one journalist dead, another wounded by krainian shellings:

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150412/1020798187.html
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:33 pm

mack8 wrote:Oh and on another note, something that stroke me and shows the disgusting US and stooge's manipulating machine at work, i was reading through a US military book from 1995 about the then ex-soviet navy and so on, and it had a bit about the more political aspects, as expected everything was at least scathing towards the soviets, their practices, planning and so on. But it say there, black on white, how Crimea is overwhelmingly russian and how it had been artificially attached to Ukraine in 1954, and how the eastern Ukraine  vast majority of inhabitants are russians. This in 1995, straight from the horse's mouth.

It show how much could have been saved if treason and ineptitude would not have been so rampant in those days, eastern Ukraine, Crimea and even Transnistria should have been protected above anything else, and either given independence or integrated into Russia if they would have so desired. The mess today would have not happened, seriously doubt anyone would have given two f*** about western Ukraine.

Chechnya was conquered.
    Chechnya is mostly non-Russians.

Chechnya wanted independence.

What was Russia's response again?

Lol. Blind shilling from you like always.

Too bad kiddos like you never lived in one of the states you constantly rush to defense online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am