Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

gregoire

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  gregoire Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine.  Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO.  Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.

Careful there with accusing others of "killing innocent people and getting away with it" please .... or you want this to go off topic into the 80s - 90s .... ? not too far back and everyone still remembers. I don't say this to denie anything that has happened in my country as well, but someone who has commited slaughters himself shouldn't be teaching others how to behave.

Besides, other than your leaders and Yanukovich, the Kiev faschists and mercenaries etc, Saakashvili truly is not the one who will "get away with anything". Factualy noone got away with anything, from 1993 to 2014. Better ask how many of your supported Abkhaz separatists got away with massacring people ....

The point in all this is that your view just doesn't add up.
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:47 pm

Whatever. Some combat footage would be appreciated. It seems that UA gave up it's efforts to secure Luhansk completly and is about to concentrate most of it's forces to defend Mariupol.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:06 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine.  Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO.  Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.

Careful there with accusing others of "killing innocent people and getting away with it" please .... or you want this to go off topic into the 80s - 90s .... ? not too far back and everyone still remembers. I don't say this to denie anything that has happened in my country as well, but someone who has commited slaughters himself shouldn't be teaching others how to behave.

Besides, other than your leaders and Yanukovich, the Kiev faschists and mercenaries etc, Saakashvili truly is not the one who will "get away with anything". Factualy noone got away with anything, from 1993 to 2014. Better ask how many of your supported Abkhaz separatists got away with massacring people ....

So from 1993 to 2014 you claim nobody gone away with any committed atrocities?

CWhat about Serbian war, Iraqi war, Lybia,Syria,Afghanistan, Georgia and now Ukraine.

I don't see any responsible for those wars being trailed infront of den haage.

Bush,Obama,Hillary Clinton, Dick Cheney, Sackarschwilli, Schröder,Merkel,Camoron and the rest of the scum that was first in line for waging wars against innocent countries under false flag operations blaming someone and then stating that they are the solution for a selfmade problem.

Who did not go away with atrocities?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:27 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

100% true post. Well, 90% Very Happy .

Don't expect the experten to understand though.

At least Georgia kicked Saaka to the curb. I only pray that happens to the Russian leadership sometime in my lifetime.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:31 pm

TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

At least Georgia kicked Saaka to the curb. I only pray that happens to the Russian leadership sometime in my lifetime.

Lets just hope that putin won't survive the next elections!
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

He is very popular in Russia right now. And the west is very unpopular.

Unless something dramatic happens, opposition to Putin won't be coming from the general populace.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:38 pm

TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

We, of course, pray that Vladimir will outlive you MASSIVELY troll.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Retard.
    Petro007
    Petro007

Post  Petro007 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

CWhat about Serbian war, Iraqi war, Lybia,Syria,Afghanistan, Georgia and now Ukraine.

Bush,Obama,Hillary Clinton, Dick Cheney, Sackarschwilli, Schröder,Merkel,Camoron and the rest of the scum that was first in line for waging wars against innocent countries under false flag operations blaming someone and then stating that they are the solution for a selfmade problem.

Werewolf, do you also remember the war in Transnistria and the war in Abkhazia with GRU "humanitarian convoy" that resulted in Abkhazian capture of Sukhumi who then massacred 30000 Georgians???

You shall first take the log out of your own eye before finding a speck in someone else's.

Last edited by Petro007 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Who is "we" by the way?
    You're the only one with such sick thoughts/comments.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Petro007 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Werewolf, do you also remember the war in Transnistria and the war in Abkhazia with GRU "humanitarian cobvoy" that resulted in Abkhazian capture of Sukhumi who then massacred 30000 Georgians???

30,000? Why not 300,000? 3 million?

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Don't you worry, Botox queen will be eating earth worms long before I kick the bucket.

Btw, "we we we we".

Stop talking, get a rifle, go to Donbass. Or move to Russia and get citizenship.

Until then, there is no "we", just a bunch of wannabe Russians.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Don't you worry, Botox queen will be eating earth worms long before I kick the bucket.

Btw, "we we we we".

Stop talking, get a rifle, go to Donbass. Or move to Russia and get citizenship.

If i had the ability to upvote i would do it right now!!
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Petro007 wrote:For those who think United States will collapse, here it is - in Q2 2014 US economy grew by 4.2% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What was Russia's growth??? 0.8%? Laughing

The days of Russia are numbered. It will be a miracle if it survives till the end of our decade.

By this standard, given Ukraine's "growth", there is no chance Ukraine will survive past today, let alone this decade.

And no, it wasn't Russia that caused your economic incompetence. Then again, you are no more Ukrainian than the Russian posers all over this thread.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:56 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:For those who think United States will collapse, here it is - in Q2 2014 US economy grew by 4.2% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The days of Russia are numbered. It will be a miracle if it survives till the end of our decade.

By this standard, given Ukraine's "growth", there is no chance Ukraine will survive past today, let alone this decade.

And no, it wasn't Russia that caused your economic incompetence. Then again, you are no more Ukrainian than the Russian posers all over this thread.

Glad to see you are still with us TR1.

Welcome back from whatever sleep you had.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 pm

If Russia survived Yelcinism it will survive this.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

Said the guy that can't even make a single valid argument against Putin. Maybe still willing of your high end super duper dutch special forces to safe anything in ukraine? Suddenly stopped talking about MH-17 since it does not have anything of value to portray Russia,Putin and Rebels as the villians you love to see?

Werewolf, do you also remember the war in Transnistria and the war in Abkhazia with GRU "humanitarian cobvoy" that resulted in Abkhazian capture of Sukhumi who then massacred 30000 Georgians??? wrote:

Ohh those fancy high numbers like i've heared so many times that Putin killed himself in Chechen war MillionS (plural) of chechens even tho there never lived more than little above one million through the entire time. Maybe should stop folding every number you hear by 100 fold.

Btw, "we we we we".

Said the american that can't keep any consistency with his own story nor understanding of politics he claims to have the most.

Still can't find for US working 5th column or is it all just Putins fault?

I don't see you blaming Putin for things he should be blamed for.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Glad to see you are still with us TR1.

Welcome back from whatever sleep you had.

Just dropping by for a second, don't mind me.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Werewolf wrote:

Said the american that can't keep any consistency with his own story nor understanding of politics he claims to have the most.

Still can't find for US working 5th column or is it all just Putins fault?

I don't see you blaming Putin for things he should be blamed for.

My own story?
    I am Russian citizen. I speak Russian. That is already more than 99% of the Russia strong folks here can say.

Believe it or not, in the 21st century, people can spend different parts of their lives in different nations, for work, pleasure, or family. I have spent years in France. You gonna call me French next? Go for it, it is only an insult for weakminded tards (like Holocaust deniers, for examples). I guess you should know this, since, you know, you do not live in Russia, nor are you Russian past some heritage that has given you an overinflated sense of "Russia strong!".

Now enlighten me, what did I not blame Putin for, that he should be held accountable for?

Btw, did half of you guys jump off the building when Russia sent T-72s in? After all that denial of support Very Happy .
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Said the guy that can't even make a single valid argument against Putin. Maybe still willing of your high end super duper dutch special forces to safe anything in ukraine? Suddenly stopped talking about MH-17 since it does not have anything of value to portray Russia,Putin and Rebels as the villians you love to see?

Nobody is still talking about mh-17.
    Can't you come up with something better?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Btw, did half of you guys jump off the building when Russia sent T-72s in? After all that denial of support Very Happy .

Putting it the other way, did you jump off a building when it turned out that GRU doesn't care about "Ukrainian exclusive tanks"? Wink
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Putting it the other way, did you jump off a building when it turned out that GRU doesn't care about "Ukrainian exclusive tanks"? Wink

More like they realized their support was obvious, and decided to lose any pretexts.

BTR-82s though, what idiocy. No surprise ofc given Russia's military establishment and their average IQ level.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:28 pm

TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

More like they realized their support was obvious, and decided to lose any pretexts.

BTR-82s though, what idiocy. No surprise ofc given Russia's military establishment and their average IQ level.

Yeah, they shoulda supplied BTR-4s, according to poster "TR1" with brilliant IQ Wink
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Yeah, they shoulda supplied BTR-4s, according to poster "TR1" with brilliant IQ Wink

Better then the one of Russias government for sure!
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Check this. Not all seps are polite people Very Happy I bet this guy had his guts out after the video
    https://youtu.be/xd3Xpbd2Jpk?t=3m40s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:49 am