Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

fragmachine

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  fragmachine Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Asf wrote:
    For G-d's sake

Are you an orthodox jew?

He probably forgot to take his medicine daily... But ain't no fun when a Jew is confronted with the richest country in the world, that is - Russia.

No more gold grabbing like in case of Germany Very Happy
    Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Firebird Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Petro007 wrote:For G-d's sake, can you stop insulting Jews? U envy us that we got banks and are richer than you??? and say who do you think rules USA white Anglo Saxons or Jews? Ur becoming confused about your own Propaganda and you start mizing everything up.

Comes to something when you murder your own people to get more money!!
    Are you walking thro Washington today with your banner
    "Jews For Bandera".

You are one seriously fucked up individual...

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 3 B0bce7e76fc3dc36060c64db5e4fe03e
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    The referendum proves you wrong.

No it doesn't. It's called calculus. There is reaction to every action. Putin's reaction to Yanokuvich being kicked out of office was to incapacitate UA, take Crimea, make referendum. Peasants are political tools.

Would a referendum have happened if Yanukovich was still in power ? I think not.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:35 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

No it doesn't. It's called calculus. There is reaction to every action. Putin's reaction to Yanokuvich being kicked out of office was to incapacitate UA, take Crimea, make referendum. Peasants are political tools.

Would a referendum have happened if Yanukovich was still in power ? I think not.

The referendum only happened because it was a very violent uprising in Kiev that ended with a hundred of people killed by Snipers.. that were not the police.. and because the minority in parliament became a majority through
    terror and the coup.. also because the Euromaidans travelled from Kiev to Odessa and burned alive 100 people and wounded another 200. And to make things worse the new kiev junta assign the role of special security to the criminals of Banderas and right sector..  So people that were Pro Russia.. felt very scared that their country was taken by Criminals.. and didn't wanted again to be part of kiev..  Is important to remember that the Nazis and Euromaidans never win elections legally..this was the SECOND time that Yakunovych was removed by force ,the second coup of Euromaidans against him.. So eastern and southern Ukraine that are more close to Russia ,were terrified by the criminals that got in power and were systematically killing people..and destroying business of anyone that could show Symppathy for RUssia.   Ukraine lost its democracy.. Poroshenko changed nothing ,today kiev is ruled by Pure Fascism , And not even media that oppose Poroshenko is allowed to exist.. The Kiev junta even disbanded the Party of Yakunovych.. which is totally illegal ,you cannot disband in a democracy the representation of minorities and they did.  Ukraine no longer have a democracy and Eastern Ukrainians no longer
    wants to be part of criminals in kiev.

Russia took Crimea mostly because Ukraine turned into a lawless state. and the Radicals ultra Nationalist who were being supported by the west ,began to talk about invading Crimea and kick the Russians from there. SImply kiev is to blame for the civil war..their actions divided the nation in two bands.. pro EU and Pro Russia. and the novorosiya people not longer will look back after the brutal bombing of cities and killing of civilians by Poroshenko criminal war.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:48 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    gregoire wrote:To thegeorgian.

I disagree. andso on..

yeah yeah, Kiev was about to do this and that. Did it happen ? no it did not, so I can't prematurely judge about something that actualy didn't happen and you should avoid the same thing. You people are good in accusing and foreshadowing evil things coming from your opponents. People on the other side expect the same ugly things from you. So what's the use of debating about that ? dunno exactly, absolutly none. Of course you can have your own view on that.

But fact is that Crimea was a strategic response to EU/USA removing Yanukovich and nothing else. Same coldly calculated move is this uprising now as I said earlier, to simply seal the deal with Crimea. That's it boy, that's geopolitics. Nobody cares about the avarage peasants desires.

Crimea was indeed taken as a geostrategic move but the way you state it is like it was done at the barrel of a gun which it wasn't. No shots was fired, no uprising against the russians, nothing.

Furthermore, they did send troops and those troops did shell slavyansk, donetsk. After that the resistance fought back. I think you should not bomb people and expect nothing in return. To me it looks like you have your own view but upside down and backwards. In your mind it must seem like the east attacked the west. you should know better. But what can expect from a georgian. I bet you believe 888 (8-8-2008) as russian aggression too, nothing to do with crazy sakaashviili.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

People don't realize. Getting into NATO or EU is the equivalent of declaring war on Russia. This is their sole reason of existence. For NATO this was profound from the very beginning for EU is becoming more clear by day. I don't think Russia needs any other excuse really after this.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    gregoire wrote:To thegeorgian.

I disagree. As you put it the aggression came from Russia. Kiev was about to take away some fundamental rights from the russian speaking population and they wanted nothing to do with it. They looked at how things went in Crimea and hoped for a similar peaceful solution by use of referendum. Kiev decided that they would not let this happen (even though russia already signaled that it would not accept novorossiya as it did with crimea).
    As things stand now ukraine will be split in half. I do hope the likes of yatsenyuk, poroshenko and his henchmen will get what they deserve.

yeah yeah, Kiev was about to do this and that. Did it happen ? no it did not, so I can't prematurely judge about something that actualy didn't happen and you should avoid the same thing. You people are good in accusing and foreshadowing evil things coming from your opponents. People on the other side expect the same ugly things from you. So what's the use of debating about that ? dunno exactly, absolutly none. Of course you can have your own view on that.

But fact is that Crimea was a strategic response to EU/USA removing Yanukovich and nothing else. Same coldly calculated move is this uprising now as I said earlier, to simply seal the deal with Crimea. That's it boy, that's geopolitics. Nobody cares about the avarage peasants desires.

I recall busses being turned away with western Ukrainians that was entering Crimea. I wonder why?

And I think you forgot about Odessa already? Just like you forget that your government started war against Russia as well?

There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine. Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO. Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Vann7 wrote:Is this real?  

https://twitter.com/BradCabana/status/505273523196416000

The  Collective Security Treaty Organization  of Russia ,and  other Former soviet republics including Belarus are saying they ready for a peace keeping mission in Ukraine. ?  The only way they could get that peace keeping mission is if they do it without the UN security council support. Because NATO will never backup a cease of fire.. they want to see blood running until no more ukrainians are left. and then replace them with europeans.

Is that really a surprise? The only question is what kind of "peacekeeping" this could be... It could be against Kiev, or both sides etc.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:38 pm

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/747269

This goes against NATO's code of not allowing nations to join who have disputed territory. In this case, NATO is scared and is hoping to have Ukraine as a satellite state ASAP before things get real nasty for Crimea.

http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/747177

Such warriors... And NATO wants these type of people in their military? I am starting to think NATO is just gearing up for an attack on Russia and is willing to use the dirtiest people to do it.

http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/747169

A lot of Refugees from Ukraine are leaving to Russia. I am thinking. If Ukraine is so good and democratic now, wonder why Ukrainians are leaving in droves.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Putin Says Everything U.S. Touches Turns Out Like Libya Or Iraq
    Having been quiet for a few days, comfortable sitting back and watching NATO, Europe, and the US escalate each other's talking points to a frenzy of populist revolt, Russia's Vladimir Putin has come out swinging this morning:

*PUTIN: NO MATTER WHAT U.S. DOES, IT TURNS OUT LIKE LIBYA, IRAQ
    *PUTIN SAYS UN CAN'T BE FOREIGN POLICY TOOL FOR U.S., ALLIES
    *PUTIN: EUROPEAN LEADERS FAR FROM SHOWING INDEPENDENT THINKING
    *PUTIN SAYS RUSSIA IS COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T FEAR ANYTHING
    In addition to discussions of The Bolsheviks, agreeing Stalin was a tyrant, and slamming liberal economic models for creating crises, Putin notes his approval rating is high because "he is confident he's right."

Some more fun soundbites:

*PUTIN SAYS BOLSHEVIKS BETRAYED NATIONAL INTERESTS IN WWI
    *PUTIN SAYS UNFORTUNATELY SUCH PEOPLE IN RUSSIA TODAY
    *PUTIN SAYS LIBERAL ECONOMIC MODEL LEADS TO BUILDUP OF CRISES
    *PUTIN SAYS NOBODY DENIES STALIN WAS A TYRANT
    *PUTIN SAYS LEADERS WIN SUPPORT BY BEING CONFIDENT THEY'RE RIGHT
    *PUTIN: FIGHTS AT UN SOMETIMES FIERCER THAN DURING COLD WAR
    *PUTIN SAYS UNITED NATIONS NOT ALWAYS EFFECTIVE
    And perhaps of most note... just as Obama pronounced yesterday that US would not engage militarily:

*PUTIN: RUSSIA FAR AWAY FROM BEING SUCKED IN GLOBAL CONFLICT
    But...

*PUTIN SAYS RUSSIA IS NUCLEAR POWER, STRENGTHENING CAPABILITIES
    *PUTIN: RUSSIA STRENGTHENS ARSENAL TO FEEL SAFE, NOT THREATEN
    *PUTIN: DON'T THINK ANYONE SEEKS LARGE-SCALE CONFLICT W/ RUSSIA

HAHAHAHA. So true. Libya is falling apart again, Iraq is falling apart. Egypt quickly saved themselves. Afghanistan is now largest drug (Opium) producer in the world under USA/NATO/ISAF.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Just wow.. I just was following a twitter of Pro Novo forces advances in the conflict.. and suddenly show up
    in the place an Ukrainian Euro Maidan Trol.. And began to threaten the guy for his twitters and he falled short
    of warning him with his life.. Laughing  Still he told that if he expect to have a future? Shocked

When i go to his twitter site.. it was the planet lies heaven.. i have no idea how that people can lie so blatantly
    fake reports and everyone else not to question it.. check their propaganda.. you will not believe it..
    The Euromaidan minions claims on twitter.

look at the Rusophic euromaidanut retard  face..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 3 34f5427ee8dfbc837c216fd8e8eca478_400x400

and look at his lies..
    1) That Russia gave the Rebels Toschka-U missiles ..
    2)That Russia is bombing cities with Toschka-U missiles killing civilians. Laughing
    3)that 2 Ukies from anti aircraft defenses blew themselves and killed 12 Russian federation paratroppers.   Laughing

check more Euromaidan club their wisdom .. how they think

- In declared war govt. has power over domestic social media.  Media allowing enemy posts could be seized, management charged with treason.

-Euromaidan Press @EuromaidanPress  ·  Aug 27
    PROPHET IN THE WILDERNESS
    Russia take->  #Georgia, tomorrow #Ukraine, the day after - Baltics, then perhaps my country #Poland

And if you want to have fun..check this.. the Ukraine Today media "evidence" of Russian invasion .a convoy of trucks photos in Russia but that they claim that allegedly was  "Returning from Ukraine".
    yet they do not show the evidence of the Trucks were in Ukraine.. just that in the past they were there.  Laughing
    Pure Comedy..

Now the same retard above euromaidanut guy is threatening  with a nuclear disaster if Europe do not help
    them with weapons and armies to fight the "RUssian invasion".  

There are 14 nuclear reactors in Ukraine... You can't hide. Europe will glow at night but not from the street lights.

In summary the Euromaidanuts are..
    1)really mad that Obama is doing nothing.. to help them..
    2)really mad that Europe is doing nothing at what they call Russian invasion.
    3)launching a campaign that only zombies can believe.. Russia army using Toscka missiles and bombing civilians in Ukraine thumbsup
    4)They also live in another dimension ,believe that all the rebels fighters are chechens or Russians army.... they do not believe that there could be Ukrainians Citizens that Reject their garbage .And that only want to vomit when they see their Retard Fanaticism ,their Nazi manerism and that want nothing to do with the EU or NATO. They even call Russia Nazi but totally ignore their political right win parties of Right Sector and others praise for Hitler.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
    GustavoHF

Post  GustavoHF Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Well, I know that geopolitical issues are very compex, but in my opinion President Vladimir Putin should have made a pacekeeping operation in the 8 Oblasts of Ukraine Southeast plus Crimea, since the moment that the nazy criminals from Kiev have took out Mr. Yanukovitch from power. In this case, EU and NATO would be so surprised that they wouldn't know what to do, and Russia Federation could start to negociate the peace in Ukraine in his own terms, to protect the russian speaker population.
    Othherwise, it would be able to protect people in the east of the country, because the toughs from Kiev and from Liev, wouldn't have the balls to cruse the country to cronfront the Russian Army.
    Long life to Novorossyia. From Kharkov to Odessa.
    Petro007
    Petro007

Post  Petro007 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

For those who think United States will collapse, here it is - in Q2 2014 US economy grew by 4.2% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What was Russia's growth??? 0.8%? Laughing

The days of Russia are numbered. It will be a miracle if it survives till the end of our decade.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Petro007 wrote:For those who think United States will collapse, here it is - in Q2 2014 US economy grew by 4.2% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The days of Russia are numbered. It will be a miracle if it survives till the end of our decade.

USA put military budget as well as its debt into its GDP measurements.  Like how UK put prostitution and drug trade in its.

Sorry Petro....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-29/here-come-q3-gdp-downgrades

Yeah, Russia wont survive. Lol. I mean, they had such a massive drop in GDP back in the 90's, survived. Now 6th richest country in the world and it wont survive? with a GDP growth? You must be either mentally challenged or love trolling. I doubt you are even Ukrainian.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Petro007 wrote:For those who think United States will collapse, here it is - in Q2 2014 US economy grew by 4.2% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The germany GDP growth was about 0.3%. in case you didn't knew..
    Italy is on recession . US economy is on really bad shape..Detroit is bankrupt..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-detroit-bankruptcy-syncora-guarante-20140828-story.html

So bankrupt that they are selling the state to China.. LOL

i heard also the same of California. also read that the real unemployment of US is 21%. but not sure. But something is clear.. Of course there lots of whealty cities but US economy is going down overall..and will take Europe with them.  US economy is a war economy.. If you notice just in 2013 ,they have to close down the Federal government for a few weeks for not having the money to pay their bills. they depend on wars to boost their arm sales and raise the price of Oil ,which is directly linked with their dollar.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Vann7 wrote:

The germany GDP growth was about 0.3%. in case you didn't knew..
    Italy is on recession . US economy is on really bad shape..Detroit is bankrupt.. i heard also the same of California.
    also read that the real unemployment of US is 21%. but not sure. But something is clear.. US economy is going down..and will take Europe with them.  US economy is a war economy.. they depend on wars to boost their arm sales and raise the price of Oil ,which is directly linked with their dollar.

You are incorrect.  GDP in Germany dropped 0.3%.  It didn't grow, it reduced.

Something a lot of people tend to forget is that Russia is becoming an Agrarian nation mixed with heavy industrial production and high tech. As Russia is third in the world for IT development (and growing), Agriculture is becoming the big thing. Larger than Ukraine. And Russia will end up being the one that will end up feeding countries like China and India in agriculturual products and energy. This is where Russia will one up everyone else. Add in the fact too that they are a heavy industrial economy as well, not just military, but also construction equipment/materials, agricultural equipment, automotive equipment, machinery (going to increase significantly as there is now a push to develop tooling inside the country), etc. Add in the fact that their IT is changing, where Russia is developing microprocessors from MCST and soon Baikal electronics (T-Platforms, Rusnano and Rostec), memory (Crocus technologies), software development, etc.

Russia cannot gain the growth like some conservative countries can though, due to the fact that Russia provides healthcare and schooling for free. While here in Canada, one has to pay 18K for a 6 month course in IT, in Russia, its free or near free. It is known that US gained GDP growth from the fact they produced a significant amount of loans for students. Something like $58B. Russia does not have that. Canada gained a huge GDP growth from housing market. Average home costs around $400K in Calgary (where I am) as an example). Most people are in debt of over $200,000 - $300,000, and the average person wont pay that off in over 25 years. So the bank owns your home, and you owe the bank that amount till you pay it off. That is apparently money growth as well.......

Last edited by sepheronx on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Washington thug is so full of lies that you really need to have exact knowledge to sail through all this piles of crap.
    Back in Q1 they understood that they about to have two consecutive quarters with negative rates which means that they would officially enter recession.
    So what this Einsteins came up with? Instead of having something like Q1 -0.5% and Q2 -0.5% they used creative logistics and passed some of the promised payments in Q2
    and wrote all the expenses from Obama care in Q1. So they reported Q1 shrinkage Q2 growth and business as usual lol1
    Now add to this that due to the imminent elections they report a +4% instead of the real +2% and you have the full picture.
    Just a low level scam.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Washington thug is so full of lies that you really need to have exact knowledge to sail through all this piles of crap.
    Back in Q1 they understood that they about to have two consecutive quarters with negative rates which means that they would officially enter recession.
    So what this Einsteins came up with? Instead of having something like Q1 -0.5% and Q2 -0.5% they used creative logistics and passed some of the promised payments in Q2
    and wrote all the expenses from Obama care in Q1. So they reported Q1 shrinkage Q2 growth  and business as usual lol1
    Now add to this that due to the imminent elections they report a +4% instead of the real +2% and you have the full picture.
    Just a low level scam.

http://www.ibtimes.com/uk-include-17-billion-prostitution-industry-illegal-drugs-trade-gdp-estimates-1592614

It is pathetic how western countries are counting their GDP. At one point, they did it to show how good each state was doing against the other. Now it is a measuring of the e-peen and it is becoming sad how they will account for anything. If Russia added in Prostitution and Drug trade, they would probably have a huge GDP growth as well. But it isn't the right measurements.

Only helps with poorly knowledgeable investors.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://en.itar-tass.com/world/747269

This goes against NATO's code of not allowing nations to join who have disputed territory.  In this case, NATO is scared and is hoping to have Ukraine as a satellite state ASAP before things get real nasty for Crimea.

Such warriors...  And NATO wants these type of people in their military?  I am starting to think NATO is just gearing up for an attack on Russia and is willing to use the dirtiest people to do it.

A lot of Refugees from Ukraine are leaving to Russia.  I am thinking.  If Ukraine is so good and democratic now, wonder why Ukrainians are leaving in droves.

That is a veeeeeerryy bad idea!!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

This goes against NATO's code of not allowing nations to join who have disputed territory.  In this case, NATO is scared and is hoping to have Ukraine as a satellite state ASAP before things get real nasty for Ukraine

Such warriors...  And NATO wants these type of people in their military?  I am starting to think NATO is just gearing up for an attack on Russia and is willing to use the dirtiest people to do it.

A lot of Refugees from Ukraine are leaving to Russia.  I am thinking.  If Ukraine is so good and democratic now, wonder why Ukrainians are leaving in droves.

Had to edit. I didn't mean Crimea, I meant Ukraine.

Anyway, yes it is bad news. Ukraine will end up thinking too much and maybe drag itself into a war with Russia thinking it would have NATO's back. But we all know NATO would not commit to it. At least not majority of NATO nations.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

This goes against NATO's code of not allowing nations to join who have disputed territory.  In this case, NATO is scared and is hoping to have Ukraine as a satellite state ASAP before things get real nasty for Ukraine

Had to edit.  I didn't mean Crimea, I meant Ukraine.

Anyway, yes it is bad news.  Ukraine will end up thinking too much and maybe drag itself into a war with Russia thinking it would have NATO's back.  But we all know NATO would not commit to it.  At least not majority of NATO nations.

I think there Will be at least one country that Will block ukrainanian acces to NATO and one member is enough to block it.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Had to edit.  I didn't mean Crimea, I meant Ukraine.

Anyway, yes it is bad news.  Ukraine will end up thinking too much and maybe drag itself into a war with Russia thinking it would have NATO's back.  But we all know NATO would not commit to it.  At least not majority of NATO nations.

I think there Will be at least one country that Will block ukrainanian acces to NATO and one member is enough to block it.

Yeah, Italy seems to be quite level headed in all of this. France, as much as they are totting the line with rest of EU against Russia, is also quite level headed. They just have little choice because of EU pressure. But still.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:58 pm

[quote="BREAKING: Poland and Ukraine ban Russia defence minister's plane from entering their airspace. ][/quote]

Poland ,just like in world war 2.. is heating the fuel again pushing for a world war.. They are the Twin Soul of Ukrainian Nazi.  Because both push for a world confrontation , but only because they expect NATO to come into their
    rescue..   here is the latest..

Russia should retaliate banning all Poland local airliners and Government flights towards Russia airspace.
    and if they continue Cut their Gas supplies.  
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:25 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine.  Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO.  Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.

Careful there with accusing others of "killing innocent people and getting away with it" please .... or you want this to go off topic into the 80s - 90s .... ? not too far back and everyone still remembers. I don't say this to denie anything that has happened in my country as well, but someone who has commited slaughters himself shouldn't be teaching others how to behave.

Besides, other than your leaders and Yanukovich, the Kiev faschists and mercenaries etc, Saakashvili truly is not the one who will "get away with anything". Factualy noone got away with anything, from 1993 to 2014. Better ask how many of your supported Abkhaz separatists got away with massacring people ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:07 am