Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine.  Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO.  Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.

Careful there with accusing others of "killing innocent people and getting away with it" please .... or you want this to go off topic into the 80s - 90s .... ? not too far back and everyone still remembers. I don't say this to denie anything that has happened in my country as well, but someone who has commited slaughters himself shouldn't be teaching others how to behave.

Besides, other than your leaders and Yanukovich, the Kiev faschists and mercenaries etc, Saakashvili truly is not the one who will "get away with anything". Factualy noone got away with anything, from 1993 to 2014. Better ask how many of your supported Abkhaz separatists got away with massacring people ....

100% true post. Well, 90% Very Happy .

Don't expect the experten to understand though.

At least Georgia kicked Saaka to the curb. I only pray that happens to the Russian leadership sometime in my lifetime.

We, of course, pray that Vladimir will outlive you MASSIVELY troll.

Don't you worry, Botox queen will be eating earth worms long before I kick the bucket.

Btw, "we we we we".

Stop talking, get a rifle, go to Donbass. Or move to Russia and get citizenship.

Until then, there is no "we", just a bunch of wannabe Russians.

Thank you for the advice but I am perfectly fine being Greek. At least I have a nation while you have none.
    Yet I quite probably have bigger fortune in Russia than you, more friends and certainly more Russian chicks humidified my d@ck than yours.
    I am fine with my "connection" with Russia as it is, you can put your passport in your mouth green card peasant.
    TR1
    TR1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Btw, did half of you guys jump off the building when Russia sent T-72s in? After all that denial of support Very Happy .

Putting it the other way, did you jump off a building when it turned out that GRU doesn't care about "Ukrainian exclusive tanks"? Wink

More like they realized their support was obvious, and decided to lose any pretexts.

BTR-82s though, what idiocy. No surprise ofc given Russia's military establishment and their average IQ level.

Yeah, they shoulda supplied BTR-4s, according to poster "TR1" with brilliant IQ Wink

Keep digging your hole.

I know you are embarrassed by your earlier denials. It is ok. It will pass with time.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Regular wrote:Check this. Not all seps are polite people Very Happy I bet this guy had his guts out after the video
    https://youtu.be/xd3Xpbd2Jpk?t=3m40s

Disgusting.

A good portion of the seps are these kind of animals.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 pm

God help me I can't wait 157 days....
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Regular wrote:Check this. Not all seps are polite people Very Happy I bet this guy had his guts out after the video

Disgusting.

You know them or met them?

Anyway, you got all kinds everywhere. Ukrainian soldiers though on the other hand. Killing innocent people trying to flee.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

TR1 wrote:

Disgusting.

Yeah it was disgusting to see Yura going ISIS @5:30 on poor sob. Surely that Ukrainian is just an old fart.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

TR1 wrote:

My own story?
    I am Russian citizen. I speak Russian. That is already more than 99% of the Russia strong folks here can say.

Believe it or not, in the 21st century, people can spend different parts of their lives in different nations, for work, pleasure, or family. I have spent years in France. You gonna call me French next? Go for it, it is only an insult for weakminded tards (like Holocaust deniers, for examples). I guess you should know this, since, you know, you do not live in Russia, nor are you Russian past some heritage that has given you an overinflated sense of "Russia strong!".

Now enlighten me, what did I not blame Putin for, that he should be held accountable for?

Btw, did half of you guys jump off the building when Russia sent T-72s in? After all that denial of support Very Happy .

I don't have some heritage i am russian, but sure think what you want.
    Fact is simple minded people like you that can't stay consistent from one month to next you are out of sudden LIVING in US and next month in russia, that everything but living in a country.
    Weak minded are those who have far lower understanding of russian politics and the situation during both Jelzin and Putin and keep denying that CIA agents had entrance under Jelzin into the Kreml and the todays biggest portion of corruption and false policy comes from the 5th column of oligarchs that cooperate with west which is still far to strong to say it is only putins fault. Don't see you blaming Putin for pardoning scum mafiosi Khordokovsky who's cases of investigation for murdering more than two dozen peoples was shut down despite the ongoing conflict between Putin his part of low corrupts and among the 5th column oligarchs and the 5th column obviously won, proof this is pardoning Khordkovsky.

And what T-72 are you talking about? The last time you were bitching about Russia being evil for sending in some civilian trucks and suppossedly T-64s.

Nobody here denied support, so far the support was far to weak just some fire arms, low numbers of RPGs. The majority of caputred crap from the several ukrainian military bases. All you anti russian dimwits are saying that 100% of all the weapons the rebels have are all from russia, not a single one of you even tries to think with more than one braincell and you all believe that all those ceized ukrainian bases were all empty? Or that all the defected soldiers which are not some dozens or hundreds but are far at least two military bases defected and you really believe they had only sticks and stones in their weapon storage rooms?

Completley ignoring their advance and capturing ukrainian military bases with hundreds of armed and armored vehicles from tanks to APCs and some grad launchers.

Sure recently they got actually some nice stuff suppossedly from russia like some howitzers and how should i see anything evil or wrong in that?

It is not the same shit as US creating terrorists, training them, arming and sending them into foreign country 7000km away from USA to a country that never faced any threat to USA. This is Fascism coordinated by USA right infront of Russia that already have announced to attack russian soil, that is not a case for just political games, this is about national security and nothing else, but you can still bitch around like a little sissy you are and pretent to be russian while you really have some brain damaged caused by the time you lived/live in USA.

Nobody is still talking about mh-17.
    Can't you come up with something better?

Really better? You think this is some comedy show except you two and the total comedian Petro007 anglo suckson that went here for getting some people to laugh?

Sure since the MH17 was clearly shot down by Ukropy army with ATAM and finished off with 30mm gunfire at 10.000m altitude which rebels obviously could not do. Afterwards SBU confiscated airtraffic controls tapes with the conversation between tower and MH17, posted just some hours after the crash Russia did this and today a non objective country (UK) has the blackboxes and dropped the case of the downing of MH17 immidiatley.

And gudging your intentions by your eagerness to send some dutch special forces to protect MH17 crash side and being targeted by ukropy army and right sector so to blame again rebels and your passion you wrote with for justice for your dutchmen of MH17 flight.... we don't see now much of your rightious feelings and justice for your countrymen...at least as long Russia,Putin and Rebels can't be blamed.

You are exact the case some other user here has already said out right...you are using russian mig29 pictures to hide your anti-russian political view to at least have some credit on this forum among those who fell for pro russian bullcrap.

BTW, Go ahead give me an argument why Putin should go and who you want to see to be next president?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 pm

TR1 wrote:

My own story?
    I am Russian citizen. I speak Russian. That is already more than 99% of the Russia strong folks here can say.

Believe it or not, in the 21st century, people can spend different parts of their lives in different nations, for work, pleasure, or family. I have spent years in France. You gonna call me French next? Go for it, it is only an insult for weakminded tards (like Holocaust deniers, for examples). I guess you should know this, since, you know, you do not live in Russia, nor are you Russian past some heritage that has given you an overinflated sense of "Russia strong!".

Now enlighten me, what did I not blame Putin for, that he should be held accountable for?

Fact is simple minded people like you that can't stay consistent from one month to next you are out of sudden LIVING in US and next month in russia, that everything but living in a country.
    Weak minded are those who have far lower understanding of russian politics and the situation during both Jelzin and Putin and keep denying that CIA agents had entrance under Jelzin into the Kreml and the todays biggest portion of corruption and false policy comes from the 5th column of oligarchs that cooperate with west which is still far to strong to say it is only putins fault. Don't see you blaming Putin for pardoning scum mafiosi Khordokovsky who's cases of investigation for murdering more than two dozen peoples was shut down despite the ongoing conflict between Putin his part of low corrupts and among the 5th column oligarchs and the 5th column obviously won, proof this is pardoning Khordkovsky.

And what T-72 are you talking about? The last time you were bitching about Russia being evil for sending in some civilian trucks and suppossedly T-64s.

Nobody here denied support, so far the support was far to weak just some fire arms, low numbers of RPGs. The majority of caputred crap from the several ukrainian military bases. All you anti russian dimwits are saying that 100% of all the weapons the rebels have are all from russia, not a single one of you even tries to think with more than one braincell and you all believe that all those ceized ukrainian bases were all empty? Or that all the defected soldiers which are not some dozens or hundreds but are far at least two military bases defected and you really believe they had only sticks and stones in their weapon storage rooms?

Completley ignoring their advance and capturing ukrainian military bases with hundreds of armed and armored vehicles from tanks to APCs and some grad launchers.

Sure recently they got actually some nice stuff suppossedly from russia like some howitzers and how should i see anything evil or wrong in that?

It is not the same shit as US creating terrorists, training them, arming and sending them into foreign country 7000km away from USA to a country that never faced any threat to USA. This is Fascism coordinated by USA right infront of Russia that already have announced to attack russian soil, that is not a case for just political games, this is about national security and nothing else, but you can still bitch around like a little sissy you are and pretent to be russian while you really have some brain damaged caused by the time you lived/live in USA.

Really better? You think this is some comedy show except you two and the total comedian Petro007 anglo suckson that went here for getting some people to laugh?

Sure since the MH17 was clearly shot down by Ukropy army with ATAM and finished off with 30mm gunfire at 10.000m altitude which rebels obviously could not do. Afterwards SBU confiscated airtraffic controls tapes with the conversation between tower and MH17, posted just some hours after the crash Russia did this and today a non objective country (UK) has the blackboxes and dropped the case of the downing of MH17 immidiatley.

And gudging your intentions by your eagerness to send some dutch special forces to protect MH17 crash side and being targeted by ukropy army and right sector so to blame again rebels and your passion you wrote with for justice for your dutchmen of MH17 flight.... we don't see now much of your rightious feelings and justice for your countrymen...at least as long Russia,Putin and Rebels can't be blamed.

You are exact the case some other user here has already said out right...you are using russian mig29 pictures to hide your anti-russian political view to at least have some credit on this forum among those who fell for pro russian bullcrap.

BTW, Go ahead give me an argument why Putin should go and who you want to see to be next president?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:41 pm

TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Putting it the other way, did you jump off a building when it turned out that GRU doesn't care about "Ukrainian exclusive tanks"? Wink

More like they realized their support was obvious, and decided to lose any pretexts.

BTR-82s though, what idiocy. No surprise ofc given Russia's military establishment and their average IQ level.

Yeah, they shoulda supplied BTR-4s, according to poster "TR1" with brilliant IQ Wink

Keep digging your hole.

I know you are embarrassed by your earlier denials. It is ok. It will pass with time.

Funny, because I didn't claim that Russia isn't supporting seps at all, I only questioned your "undeniable evidence".

EDIT: Here it is
    TR1 wrote:Jesus, the gymanstics continue.

T-64 is the obvious choice because the Ukrainians would, and are, using it in theater. They had plenty in various states of operational readyness before the war.
    Obvious answer is send the T-64 because there is a clear way to deny that they came from Russia. Captured from Ukraine, defected unit, restored from depot, what have you.

Too bad our idiots did not bother to cover the tanks in anything while carrying them on Russian roads in daylight. Oops! The Negligent ERA placement does not help either. Looks like our geniuses still don't understand how easy stuff like this is to nitpick in an age with modern media and cellphones.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    There is something common amongst Georgia and Ukraine.  Both have idiot leaders who think they can get away with killing innocent people because they have so called backup from USA and NATO.  Guess Ukraine should have learned from Tie eaters experience.

Careful there with accusing others of "killing innocent people and getting away with it" please .... or you want this to go off topic into the 80s - 90s .... ? not too far back and everyone still remembers. I don't say this to denie anything that has happened in my country as well, but someone who has commited slaughters himself shouldn't be teaching others how to behave.

Besides, other than your leaders and Yanukovich, the Kiev faschists and mercenaries etc, Saakashvili truly is not the one who will "get away with anything". Factualy noone got away with anything, from 1993 to 2014. Better ask how many of your supported Abkhaz separatists got away with massacring people ....

At least Georgia kicked Saaka to the curb. I only pray that happens to the Russian leadership sometime in my lifetime.

Don't you worry, Botox queen will be eating earth worms long before I kick the bucket.

Btw, "we we we we".

Stop talking, get a rifle, go to Donbass. Or move to Russia and get citizenship.

Thank you for the advice but I am perfectly fine being Greek. At least I have a nation while you have none.
    Yet I quite probably have bigger fortune in Russia than you, more friends and certainly more Russian chicks humidified my d@ck than yours.
    I am fine with my "connection" with Russia as it is, you can put your passport in your mouth green card peasant.

Wow you are sooo cooool.

You no way have more friends in Russia then a Russian, idiot.

When i read your posts i have the feeling you hate greece, but i dont know what you don't hate except fucking every girl on the street you see and then say how awesome you are.

Let me gues the girls you fuck look like this:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 5 Vladimir_Putin_-_2006

You're sick nothing more, nothing less.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Btw, "we we we we".

Wow you are sooo cooool.

You no way have more friends in Russia then a Russian, idiot.

When i read your posts i have the feeling you hate greece, but i dont know what you don't hate except fucking every girl on the street you see and then say how awesome you are.

Let me gues the girls you fuck look like this:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 5 Vladimir_Putin_-_2006

You're sick nothing more, nothing less.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:46 pm

TR1 sympathizes with Ukraine and NATO. Let him. If he wants to ignore their involvement in Ukraine, that is his business and problem. Just continue to point out facts and that is all that is needed.

That being said, I cannot sympathize with Ukraine nor NATO. What both have done is evil. I would support Russian involvement in Ukraine as I do have family to lose. Chances are, they are probably already dead. How Ukraine has been acting and how NATO has decided to push itself on Ukraine, is disgusting to say the least. Russia has to protect its borders and seems to have a number of growing enemies at its borders, besides a few (and powerful) ones.

I just need clarification though. TR1, where you against US funded USAID funding opposition in Russia? I think you were certain that they were funding all TB and that they were not funding opposition, but then Clinton admitted it later on. Were you not disgusted by that?
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Yo dutch too much putin..
    Now back to topic guys.
    When we see situation change dramatically, what will happen with towns under control by Ukrainian forces? How will seps dislodge those cunts without becoming as bad as Ukrainians?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Regular wrote:Yo dutch too much putin..
    Now back to topic guys.
    When we see situation change dramatically, what will happen with towns under control by Ukrainian forces? How will seps dislodge those cunts without becoming  as bad as Ukrainians?

All depends. If Ukrainian troops hold themselves up in the cities, it is better to work around them and cut off their supplies. Best not to strike cities unless you will do raids, like house to house, because going the route Ukrainian army does, will definitely not win hearts and minds. Unless you bombard the people to the point they don't care.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

My own story?

I am having a mig-29k aircraft because that is one of my favorite aircraft.

Putin should go because he is a dangerous man.
    Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

Don't start about the west wanting war cause you are very predictable.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Is it possible to add an ignore button somehow? With East whipping West's ass real hard the years to come will be amassed by trolls and shore losers...
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Regular wrote:Yo dutch too much putin..
    Now back to topic guys.
    When we see situation change dramatically, what will happen with towns under control by Ukrainian forces? How will seps dislodge those cunts without becoming  as bad as Ukrainians?

By making them realize the truth:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 5 Porky_in_Wackyland

that their cause is pretty wacky Wink

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:58 pm

There's only Ukrainian fella who is butthurt about East beating the West. I like the irony, Ukrainians are now tasting their own medicine.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

My own story?

Who should come? Someone that doesn't want war, doesn't intervene in Ukraine and looks for closer ties with the west cause thats better then whats going on now.

Let me ask you a question.

If lets say Russia got another Gorbachev/Yeltsin and they let NATO/US run rampant.  Lets say Belarus and Kazakhstan has their own anti Russian colored Revolution and all want to Join NATO as well.  Would you not find that odd?  And let us say that Russia does nothing about it, but now has more than enough enemies who surrounds its borders all wanting Russian blood (Ukraine already teaching kids about killing Russians in schools, so don't fool yourself about it), and what if NATO starts a war with Russia?  You think Russia should allow this?  Lets say this does happen, will you regret your decision on wanting him to go?  Let us be realistic here: If Russia is surrounded, the next thing to happen will be the breaking apart of the country.  Do you think that is fair?  You think it should be allowed?  Putin has done more economically for the country in his power than Yeltsin did.  Yeah, you can thank Oil and Gas, but that money allowed the nation to change itself to acquire more money.

But point is.  If you do not have anyone with a strong stance, then what will end up happening?  US obviously showed us they want power, by undermining countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia, etc.  What makes you think Russia would be an exception?  I mean, they are the power in the east.  You think US wants that potential threat?  Of course not.  So they will use their power to strip the country.

I think many of you are reading too much into the western news on how evil Putin is.  And not looking at the broad aspect of things.  Hell, Petro here is talking about splitting the country up.  Sad thing is, that is the general consensus of many westerners on what they would want to do with Russia.

Edit: I say, it is better that Russia acts now, but admits it, rather than waiting for it to enter their borders. You already have NGO's funding oppositions and other issues in Russia. TR1 will deny it, but they were recently caught in India too (same groups funding anti Russian Nuclear power plants and funding the Aap party). So it is obvious that they do try to destabilize Russia. But if they surround Russia, they may take it as an opportunity. I mean, they keep telling about Russian fear, but what fear? Georgia attacked Russian peace Keepers. Georgia didn't lose their country. They lost territory that did not want to be part of Georgia. Ukraine started to kill off other groups in their country while shouting Slava Ukrainia (see Odessa). Should this be allowed? Shouldn't other groups be allowed to protect themselves and ask for assistance? Apparently rebels asked for US help in Libya. They went in and bombed Gaddaffy and his military. US and NATO bombed Serbia. No NATO country was under threat. Yet they still went in and bombed it, split the nations up, and they ended being part of NATO and EU.

There should be no exceptions.

Last edited by sepheronx on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:03 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

My own story?

If lets say Russia got another Gorbachev/Yeltsin and they let NATO/US run rampant.  Lets say Belarus and Kazakhstan has their own anti Russian colored Revolution and all want to Join NATO as well.  Would you not find that odd?  And let us say that Russia does nothing about it, but now has more than enough enemies who surrounds its borders all wanting Russian blood (Ukraine already teaching kids about killing Russians in schools, so don't fool yourself about it), and what if NATO starts a war with Russia?  You think Russia should allow this?  Lets say this does happen, will you regret your decision on wanting him to go?  Let us be realistic here: If Russia is surrounded, the next thing to happen will be the breaking apart of the country.  Do you think that is fair?  You think it should be allowed?  Putin has done more economically for the country in his power than Yeltsin did.  Yeah, you can thank Oil and Gas, but that money allowed the nation to change itself to acquire more money.

But point is.  If you do not have anyone with a strong stance, then what will end up happening?  US obviously showed us they want power, by undermining countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia, etc.  What makes you think Russia would be an exception?  I mean, they are the power in the east.  You think US wants that potential threat?  Of course not.  So they will use their power to strip the country.

I think many of you are reading too much into the western news on how evil Putin is.  And not looking at the broad aspect of things.  Hell, Petro here is talking about splitting the country up.  Sad thing is, that is the general consensus of many westerners on what they would want to do with Russia.

A war with Russia is the most worse thing that can happen, and i don't want anymore NATO expansion aswell, that will lead to unwanted wars.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

So you figured out yourself the true intentions of the West? Or you still denying that the West has brought the war in Ukraine?
    There is nothing Russia need from West and they most certainly need any relationships with the West since they don't have anything of value to offer and are only trying to secure their petrodollar hegemony, because that is the major reason for the crappy genocidal situation in Eastern Ukraine.

And i did not ask you what this person should be but straight who you want to see...i.e the name of that person, but obviously you don't even care for politics, which is very obvious considering your post to hannibal barca.

Putin is dangerousman... to whom and how is he dangerous? Better clearification please, i don't fear him, not for me nor my country, what i fear is the stupidity of my countrymen and the US madness and superiority complex that would immidiatley command and self due atrocities in germany if germany dares to overthrow the current puppet state or the case of nuclear war, since the very first nukes would land in germany for the illegal nukes the US has stored here in germany at Rammstein for first and second strike capability, while russia has no such nukes anywhere near to US in central/south america.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:05 pm

It's easy complain and cry about problems, but very few people have solutions. People love to attack leaders, but very few people have suitable replacements. My nominee for next Russian president is Sergey Glazyev, and his Glazyev plan of patriotic economics for the 2020's and later. The Glazyev plan takes the best parts of socio-economic success stories of Lorenzo de Medici (the founding father of the Renaissance observed in Florence Italy) and his spiritual successor Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which his New Deal flourished under Eisenhower, some of the financial instruments that are the same reason why the contemporary Chinese economy is so powerful, when I have the time I'll go in full detail in a separate thread.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:It's easy complain and cry about problems, but very few people have solutions. People love to attack leaders, but very few people have suitable replacements. My nominee for next Russian president is Sergey Glazyev, and his Glazyev plan of patriotic economics for the 2020's and later. The Glazyev plan takes the best parts of socio-economic success stories of Lorenzo de Medici (the founding father of the Renaissance observed in Florence Italy) and his spiritual successor Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which his New Deal flourished under Eisenhower, some of the financial instruments that are the same reason why the contemporary Chinese economy is so powerful, when I have the time I'll go in full detail in a separate thread.

Ramzan Kadyrov will be next president.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

My own story?

A war with Russia is the most worse thing that can happen, and i don't want anymore NATO expansion aswell, that will lead to unwanted wars.

So then, what is your main gripe?

Putin is preventing that by dealing with Ukraine, the very Ukraine that Nuland and John Baird has had a hand in to overthrow a democratically elected official, to place one of their own in.  Do you not find it quite interesting that NATO is pushing itself onto Ukraine even though Ukraine has territorial disputes, which anyone with NATO ambitions cannot have?  So they go against their own code for this?

Do you not find it odd?

etaepsilonk wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:It's easy complain and cry about problems, but very few people have solutions. People love to attack leaders, but very few people have suitable replacements. My nominee for next Russian president is Sergey Glazyev, and his Glazyev plan of patriotic economics for the 2020's and later. The Glazyev plan takes the best parts of socio-economic success stories of Lorenzo de Medici (the founding father of the Renaissance observed in Florence Italy) and his spiritual successor Franklin Delano Roosevelt in which his New Deal flourished under Eisenhower, some of the financial instruments that are the same reason why the contemporary Chinese economy is so powerful, when I have the time I'll go in full detail in a separate thread.

Oh god no. I hope not.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:15 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:

I hope not. So far anyone good enough for being next president has a lot of downsides and uncertain aspects,competents and positions for a future for russia, be it Kadyrov, Glazyev even tho is the best suited after Putin, Nikolai Starikow even tho he has far not enough actual experience nor respect among any governmental organ especially were the 5th column is still strong. Not to mention the scum wannabe russians like Nemzov who go in and out of the US embassy to get their newest instructions, only anti putin directed were seen infront of the US embassy at the same day every single year.

So far Putin should make another presidential period to end his 2nd double period and during that time i hope glazyev gets the respect among governmental organs and collegues against the 5th column and can be consequent and hard enough not to bow down to any bullshit the west is spitting on daily basis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:00 am