Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
ali.a.r
Zivo
calripson
Sujoy
Russian Patriot
collegeboy16
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
mutantsushi
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Admin
russianumber1
magnumcromagnon
mack8
medo
Pyrrus
navyfield
Cyberspec
zino
Hannibal Barca
etaepsilonk
George1
Viktor
KomissarBojanchev
AlfaT8
Firebird
Austin
Regular
sepheronx
d_taddei2
zg18
TR1
macedonian
flamming_python
GarryB
TheRealist
41 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Firebird wrote:
    Fucked up you say? Racist you say?

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2614p30-enemies-of-russia

Everyone else (bar one looney!) was able to realise what a clown you are.

You're nothing but scum, vermin, dogshit. CLaiming that exterminations of Russians, Slavs, Jews etc were made up. Claiming that the Soviet Union was a "jewish conspiracy".

Thank God some of the  Red Army had the right idea with your kind when they entered Berlin.
    PS clearly you're actually too dim to realise that your comments are actually ILLEGAL in Germany. Time for an email methinks..

Call me a pussy to my face, and I'd take your empty head off its shoulders.

You little piece of shit, i never said extermination of slavs and russians was made up, i did say the main objective was the extermination of SLAVIC population like general plan ost proofs, so stop pushing your fucked up bullshit lies and twisting my words, everyone in this forum knows me and has by far longer experience in this discussions with Katyusha user which has already proven with sources facts for that. So fuck off.
    What i said and what is true is, germany never had an industrial extermination programm inside 3rd Reich in terms of gas chambers, no 6 mio. jews were ever killed this number and the gas chamber bullshit are lies, i said nothing more nothing less.
    Yes jews died, but not in gas chambers and not 6 mln but 1.2 mln jews died, not a single jew was gased. So spare me your bullshit and your "education of ww2" which is nothing more than the story of the west.

And for your information you piece of shit i am GERMAN RUSSIAN stop forcing your fucked up racist propaganda and hatred towards me and fuck off.

[quote="PS clearly you're actually too dim to realise that your comments are actually ILLEGAL in Germany. Time for an email methinks..  Call me a pussy to my face, and I'd take your empty head off its shoulders.
    "]

Which is another proof that i am right, making something ILLEGAL just shows that this is a highly questionable bullshit story. And threatening me you crossed again a line, making such bullshit remarks like you are some sort of hulk, don't embarrasse yourself you little shithead.[/quote]

You're a delusional  mentalcase. And a menace to both Europe AND the CIS. Spitting on the memories of millions of Slavs, Russians and others. Do us all a favour and take your gutter posts to another forum.
    Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 am

macedonian wrote:Guys you really need to tone it down a bit.
    Well this thread is about the Ukraine. And I've made a habit of ignoring this character, til the abusiveness restarted.

But all this "extermination denial" shit is really offensive to the relatives of the millions slaughtered by Nazi scum.
    It was Slavs, Russians and other groups. But this wacko claims its a big fairy story that was all made up. There was also a load of crap about Communism being " a Jewish plot" etc etc.

He's likely to get banged up for it. (Germany's laws on this crap are quite strict today). But more importantly, I don't see why the rest of us, who endured the filth of wartime Germany, should have to listen to such sickening lies. Its just this sort of excrement that the Ukrainian Nazis are peddling today.

As far as I'm considered the poster is not a part of the forum. Therefore, I don't speak to the poster.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:36 am

TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:According to the new Stratfor article the situation can be described as "a Russian gambit".

Nobody takes Statfor seriously after they got Wikileaked badly.

I take it. But anyway, tell us where you disagree.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:39 am

Werewolf, calm down. There is no reason to turn this place into a war zone.

I'm a revisionist. I believe jews were imprisoned, I believe they were shot, I believe they were hanged, along with a lot of other ethnic groups. However, I do not believe a single person died in a homicidal gas chamber. The gas chamber story is as authentic as the unattached chimney at Krema 1 in Auschwitz.

However, this is not the proper forum to discuss this and if anyone is offended by my belief, cry me a river.

Which is another proof that i am right, making something ILLEGAL just shows that this is a highly questionable bullshit story.

How fascist of you.  Laughing

Lets move on. This forum has great commentary, it provides good insight into the situation in Ukraine, lets keep it that way.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 am

Werewolf and Firebird, I respect you as people but if you feel the rules of this forum don't apply to you please think again.

Continue to swear and abuse each other and you will both be getting a break of a week each.

This forum has expectations of maturity... fail to meet those expectations and you can come back when you are ready.

If someone posts something that makes you angry then go and have a nice hot drink and think about it. DO NOT REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

If someone annoys you by offending you and you offend them back you will find both of you might be in trouble.

This is my favourite forum and you will not be allowed to ruin it... there are very clear rules on bad language and abuse of fellow members and I should already have given many members a break already.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:31 am

Must...not...talk about...holocaust denial....

Anwyays, :

http://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2014/02/25/n_5974977.shtml

China suing Ukraine for faults in a multi billion dollar agricultural contract.

How close is Ukraine to just folding shop? This is getting absurd.

Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:45 am

They are just piling it on. I *almost* feel sorry for Ukraine.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:41 am

Firebird wrote:
    But all this "extermination denial" shit is really offensive to the relatives of the millions slaughtered by Nazi scum.
    It was Slavs, Russians and other groups. But this wacko claims its a big fairy story that was all made up. There was also a load of crap about Communism being " a Jewish plot" etc etc.

This fool is doing this exactly the 3rd time twisting words which i never said, he is trying to make me look bad and telling for the 3rd time that i deny that slavic people were exterminated, which i never did and that is exactly what buggs me, this fool dares to twist my words shouting out against germany like it was the only factor for WW2, which proofs he has no idea about ww2 and calls me deniar. Facts are russians died over 20 mln, jews died too but lets twist someones word, lets demonize him.

For last time you little piece of shit i have RUSSIAN blood in me try to threaten me with violance again and we will see how far internet anonymyity goes.

I'm a revisionist. I believe jews were imprisoned, I believe they were shot, I believe they were hanged, along with a lot of other ethnic groups. However, I do not believe a single person died in a homicidal gas chamber. The gas chamber story is as authentic as the unattached chimney at Krema 1 in Auschwitz. wrote:

Brace yourself, he will start a personal rage campaign with threats and twist your words.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:28 am

Zivo wrote:They are just piling it on. I *almost* feel sorry for Ukraine.
    I feel sorry for the euros too, its like they get to pay the tabs in the bar after ukraine left/
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 am

collegeboy16 wrote:
    I feel sorry for the euros too, its like they get to pay the tabs in the bar after ukraine left/

True Laughing
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 am

I feel sorry for Central Ukrainians. They're the only honest ones here. Many of them supported Maidan, not because they're Russophobes necessarily, but because they were fed up with the abhorent corruption of their own leaders, the failing economy, etc...
    Most of them had no strong feelings about geopolitics either way, while others saw no contradiction between close ties with both Russia and the EU.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 am

Yeah it sucks for average, non-violent Ukrainians.

I would be very supportive of Russian bailouts of a neighborly nation, but there are just too many Russophobes.

Unless they suddenly realize it is in Ukraine's best economy future to have positive relations with its biggest economic partner...Ukraine is a liability.
    macedonian
    macedonian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 21 Empty Updates?!

Post  macedonian Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Any of you guys wanna post any updates, that'd be fine by me.
    It's kinda weird that some of you post more on American forums rather than here (well, in my opinion at least).
    I find it weird also - to have to check mp.net for the latest updated info on the RUSSIAN minority, rather than a RUSSIAN forum.
    But maybe that's just me. Carry on...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Looks like Crimean Tartars are protesting, the main Tartar political party is made up of Islamists with ties to Al Qaeda. If "Euro-Maidan" takes over the entirety of Ukraine, one can see a violent civil war brewing not just between the Russophobes and the Russophiles, but with Tartar Islamists probably fighting both sides as well.
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I wonder how much of a Cossack presence is in Crimea? Maybe they could be the counter to Tartar extremism?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:59 pm

LOL at Simferopol demonstration Smile
    "Slava Ukrainy- Allakhu akbar !!"
    Only in Ukraine Very Happy   
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Last I heard is that the Tatars have pushed the Russian protesters back.
    Such a shame.
    I really hope Russia has a plan in all of this.
    Kinda hard for me to believe they were caught off-guard.
    At least I hope they weren't.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm

macedonian wrote:Last I heard is that the Tatars have pushed the Russian protesters back.
    Such a shame.
    I really hope Russia has a plan in all of this.
    Kinda hard for me to believe they were caught off-guard.
    At least I hope they weren't.

Well, whatever Russia's plan is, it won't involve military force for sure:

"Chairman of the Federation Council of Russia can not use force in Ukraine

Russian parliamentary Upper House Chairman on Wednesday dismissed suggestions that Moscow might use military force in Ukraine.

"Such a scenario is not possible, - told the Russian Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko, Chairman. - Russia expressed its position and confirm that we have no rights, we can not interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign state."

She added that the simplified procedure against the proposal to issue Russian passports to residents of Crimea to the Russians.

"This initiative as untimely. Such proposals should be carefully considered and weighed, - V.Matvijenko said, adding that such a move" it's not appropriate.""

http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/v-putino-isakas-ginkluotosioms-pajegoms-buti-pasiruosus-bombarduoti.d?id=64134462#ixzz2uRTz9Uth

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 21 Empty VOR

Post  macedonian Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm

VOR wrote: Security Service of Ukraine file a request to the UN to monitor the situation in Crimea.
    Voice of Russia

That's strange
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:32 pm

@etaepsilonk

Yes, seems that way.
    Still they just HAVE to have a plan.
    I'm sure they expected some of this...or I hope they did.

One dead, but health ministry says it was due to a heart attack.
    Kinda hard to believe really.

Kommersant wrote:18:53. Один человек скончался во время столкновений перед зданием Верховного совета, говорится в заявлении пресс-службы Министерства здравоохранения Республики Крым. Следов телесных повреждений на нем обнаружено не было, предварительная причина смерти — сердечный приступ. Еще семь человек обратились за медицинской помощью.

Explosion occurs near Crimean Parliament in Ukraine amid two mass rallies

Pravda.ru wrote:A bomb has exploded near the Crimean Parliament in Ukraine. A group of protesters is trying to break into the building of the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of the Crimea in the city of Simferopol, where officials gathered for a special meeting to discuss the political situation in the country.

Last edited by macedonian on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm

macedonian wrote:@etaepsilonk

Yes, seems that way.
    Still they just HAVE to have a plan.
    I'm sure they expected some of this...or I hope they did.

Currently, there's no anti-Maidan opposition in Ukraine, apart some spontaneous demonstrations.

So, Russia can't support anyone, even if they want to.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:45 pm

What a disgrace! Where are real russians?! FFS Islamic nuts are pushing MAJORITY into submission.
    It would not be tragedy if someone will throw pipebomb filled with nails into their crowd. It's not EuroMaidan anymore, it starting to look like pogrom.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:46 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    Currently, there's no anti-Maidan opposition in Ukraine, apart some spontaneous demonstrations.

That's exactly what I find strange.
    With such a big number of ethnic Russians - there's NO anti-Maidan movement. None.
    Hard to believe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regular wrote:What a disgrace! Where are real russians?! FFS Islamic nuts are pushing MAJORITY into submission.
    It would not be tragedy if someone will throw pipebomb filled with nails into their crowd. It's not EuroMaidan anymore, it starting to look like pogrom.

My thoughts exactly.
    I mean this has GOT TO BE a part of the plan.
    Would never believe this is down to Putin/Lavrov incompetence. I just don't buy it (or don't want to maybe).
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:

That's exactly what I find strange.
    With such a big number of ethnic Russians - there's NO anti-Maidan movement. None.
    Hard to believe.

On the contrary, it's pretty understandable, actually.

The thing is, almost every Ukrainian politician is a corrupt crook, only looking after his/her bank account. And such people are selling themselves very easily. Considering that highest capital accumulations are now in pro-Maidan people's hands, and huge western aid package is on the horizon, those politicians know very well where they can get the highest benefits.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:00 pm

I hope these things wont be over with total victory by Kiev. Other regions seem to bow to their new overlords. Russian population will fold without serious fight.
    What can Russia do? I fail to imagine non military response. Ukraine already is economic corpse, soft power won't do much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 am