Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
ali.a.r
Zivo
calripson
Sujoy
Russian Patriot
collegeboy16
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
mutantsushi
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Admin
russianumber1
magnumcromagnon
mack8
medo
Pyrrus
navyfield
Cyberspec
zino
Hannibal Barca
etaepsilonk
George1
Viktor
KomissarBojanchev
AlfaT8
Firebird
Austin
Regular
sepheronx
d_taddei2
zg18
TR1
macedonian
flamming_python
GarryB
TheRealist
41 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Austin wrote:US State Department : President Putin's Fiction: 10 False Claims about Ukraine

Sounds like it was written by Zbignew Brzezinski, the U.S. state department lecturing others on making false claims is like a pedophile lecturing parents on child safety. Laughing 
    Austin

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  Austin Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Ron Paul: US shouldn't meddle in Ukraine

etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:14 pm

USA refuses to recognize this referendum, even though it didn't even happen yet:

"United States refused to recognize the legitimacy of the referendum in the Crimea

United States refused to recognize the 16 March . provided for a referendum on the peninsula of Crimea to Russia's accession legitimacy, reports AFP .

Washington stressed that any decision on the Crimean may take only the central Ukrainian government in Kiev. "There can be a situation where a legitimate government eliminated the solutions for the individual parts making " - told reporters the White House officials .

Crimea on 16 March . have a referendum on the future status of the territory . The ballots counted will write two questions : " Are you for the Crimea Autonomous Republic of the Russian Federation to join as its subject? " And " Are you for it in order to restore the 1992 constitution of the Crimea and the Ukrainian Crimea remains an integral part of it? "

About the illegality of the referendum brought before the EU. According to the EU's ambassador in Kiev Jan TOMBIŃSKI (Jan TOMBIŃSKI ) , the territory of Ukraine exchange issue can be addressed only at the national referendum.

On Thursday, the Crimean parliament appealed to Vladimir Putin , asking to take the peninsula to the Russian Empire . After the president held a closed meeting with the Russian Federation Security Council members. Its content and the results reported."

http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/krymas-rusu-kariai-pradejo-kasti-apkasus.d?id=64205086#ixzz2vCRdaT9M

------------------------

Man, the stakes are so high on Ukraine, and so are the risks  Neutral 
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:27 pm

A video about the new peaceful democracy the west has brought.

Behaedings on open streets of people who disagree with neo-nazi facist scum on kiew streets.

decapicated person at 03:44 starts it

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Werewolf wrote:

This is gross . I was of the opinion that only the fanatics in Pakistan are capable of such barbarism . Now they have some companions from Maidan .
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 pm

I think we have to see it for what it is. A bare faced pisstake by scum in Washington and some of the EU.
    Lots of Americans I speak to aren't fooled by America's lies for one second. Infact they are deeply ashamed of "Bathhouse Barry" and the other shysters.

America's influence is waning. Europe is in a terrible financial mess. The one thing they have is influence over a lot of states in the West. Russia was never really friends with many of them. The only time America was remotely civil was when America wanted to blow up the Middle East, or suck up Russia's assets via that clown Yeltsin. Half of Europe is just America's bitch.

So where does that leave Russia? Well there is a saying "in for a penny, in for a pound". If Russia gets grief for supporting the Crimea, it hasn't got anything to lose from supporting the whole of the oppressed Ukraine in its struggle against Nazis, terrorists and other Nationalist pondlife.

I can't fathom why America had its ops people on the ground, training up Nazis etc. But Russia and the Party of the Regions etc didn't have a separate group dedicated towards counter-operations. Atleast not to a level that could snuff out the American-Nazi collaboration.

Lets be honest here. This is a war. Right and wrong went right out of the window when America and the EU started supporting Nazis. Or infact supported Savashvilli, invaded Iraq, brought NATO up to Russian borders etc etce tec. Its not a hot war, but its a Cold War, restarted by America and some frends. Unfortunately, you can't read poetry to a mugger, you can't reason with a thief. There is only force - military, media, economic, sponsored guerilla etc etc.

"Free" elections in the West and Central Ukraine would be an utter joke. It cant be done with gangs of animals burning down offices and shooting/sacking judges. Clearly the Ukr. army wants to sit on the sidelines for now. Altho I'm sure some of the animals are ex/actual Ukr military.

My guess is that Russia should keep supporting Donetsk, Kharkov etc and start taking the battle to Kiev and Lvov. Via self defence squads etc etc.

It seems the claim for legitimacy of the new so-called govt is that it actually uses the parliament building. Fairly shit claim, IMO. And what happens at the Donetsk govt office? The Ukr cops (or one of their friends) apparently leaves a bomb there.

A full scale invasion of the Ukraine by Russia would be fairly expensive. But how expensive would be "self defence" squads wth top level equipment? I think much less..

I wonder what the next steps will be? The EU and US are simply trying to smear Russia in the intl community. They know its bullshit, but... as I said...this is war. There is no morality, only force and a thin veil of public relations that in truth stinks of American neo- imperialist shit.

PS I also think that Russia should take the fight to other places. Like funding protest groups in the EU, US and Central America. Americans start to change their tune when they get a taste of their own medicine. For instance, America was a huge backer of the IRA (and Al Qaeda vs the USSR). They started to reconsider terrorism only really after Sept 11th. Shows what a morally bankrupt state it is.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

I woudn't be too fast to blame anyone. Decapitated guy could mean anything. Most likely Maidanist who got his head blown off by shotgun. Both sides used them, could likely be FF. Or it could be guy who fell of building as well. Decapitation by knife or axe is possible too and could be case as well.
    Austin

Post  Austin Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Feels really sorry for Russia that she has to fight a lonely battle for a just cause against the scums of US and EU supported by just lies as is their habbit.

Not a single country stood up to support Russia openly barring Syria.

Its high time Russia finds a powerful allay like China and do a military relationship similar to NATO
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Sujoy wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

This is gross . I was of the opinion that only the fanatics in Pakistan are capable of such barbarism . Now they have some companions from Maidan .

I'm not even gonna watch it. This is like the 1930s and 40s all over again. Just with more American backing. British and American people I speak to are disgusted. They see NATO as doing an Iraq all over again.

Perhaps its time for Russian forces to move in? Either way, America smells another lackey state to point missiles at Russia's borders. Once the Ukraine is gone, it could be gone forever. Who really cares if the bully state America and its poodle talks shit about Russia in their press for sending troops in to stablise? No sane person could give a shit.

I think Russia's been very patient, but her hard limits have really been reached. The monsters that support Nazis and terrorists can never be friends or partners of Russia, IMO.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Austin wrote:Feels really sorry for Russia that she has to fight a lonely battle for a just cause against the scums of US and EU supported by just lies as is their habbit.

Not a single country stood up to support Russia openly barring Syria.

Its high time Russia finds a powerful allay like China and do a military relationship similar to NATO

There was obviously shit brewing for a while. The British press have been obsessively smearing Putin for some time. It was pathetic.

I think China did help Russia re Syria at the UN.

We might feel sorry for a victim that has been mistreated. But Russia does not need to be mistreated. It has the power and support to stand up for what is right.

The silver lining to all this is that its good to know who your "friends" are. It wasn't Russia that tore up the rulebook. But once its been torn up... the rules aren't there any more...
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Regular wrote:I woudn't be too fast to blame anyone. Decapitated guy could mean anything. Most likely Maidanist who got his head blown off by shotgun. Both sides used them, could likely be FF. Or it could be guy who fell of building as well. Decapitation by knife or axe is possible too and could be case as well.

You have clearly never seen the aftermath of someone getting his head blown off by a shotgun.

This footage proofs it is a clean cut, people with shotgun headshots, have no clean cuts but lot of bones from yaw, remaining muscle pieces hanging around and not so clean.

This video footage is only 2 days old, there are no police at maidan since several days anymore because the are getting immidiatley shot by this fascist scum.

And shotguns were not used by police and people who fell from buildings don't decapitate themselfs, you clearly watched to many movies. If he would fell from a building there would still be a head, deformed but still attached to the body.

I feel even disgust even have to explain that to you, just macabre matter.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Regular wrote:I woudn't be too fast to blame anyone. Decapitated guy could mean anything. Most likely Maidanist who got his head blown off by shotgun. Both sides used them, could likely be FF. Or it could be guy who fell of building as well. Decapitation by knife or axe is possible too and could be case as well.

You have clearly never seen the aftermath of someone getting his head blown off by a shotgun.

This footage proofs it is a clean cut, people with shotgun headshots, have no clean cuts but lot of bones from yaw, remaining muscle pieces hanging around and not so clean.

This video footage is only 2 days old, there are no police at maidan since several days anymore because the are getting immidiatley shot by this fascist scum.

And shotguns were not used by police and people who fell from buildings don't decapitate themselfs, you clearly watched to many movies. If he would fell from a building there would still be a head, deformed but still attached to the body.

I feel even disgust even have to explain that to you, just macabre matter.
    i've seen this video before. it said titushki cut someone head off. Shotgun shot to the neck up close can take head clean of. Jumping from building as well can make you hit thing or two or even take person appart. i've seen this irl. suicide guy from my house lost arm aswel. 10 floor and balconies don't mix well :-D I never ruled out beheading too.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

That body has clearly still its neck and a shotgun does not make anything "clean" there would be tattered tissue, shotguns don't use "slize" bullets but hundreds of small pellets and i have unfortunatley seen pictures of suiciders killing themselfs with shotguns in their pickups and it is just a disgusting mess really something i will never look again at willingly.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

i've can really see the neck because i'm on mobile and last video was blury. But yeah agree, if the neck is still intact could be knife or an axe. There where plenty of them around so it wouldn't surprise even if was a chainsaw. AFAIK someone beheaded judge not so long ago.
    It can even be maidanut killing their own, sure beheading is ok even for Russian nazi, Ukrainian ones are even more retarded.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

LOL so they actually sunk the Ochakov to hem the Ukranians in.

Ahahahaha.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Not sure if everyone has got this, here are some interesting details pretty much confirming that this was indeed a western backed coup.  Rolling Eyes 

Pay attention around 37:50

As for the video as a whole a pretty valiant attempt, to cut through western medias BS about Ukraine.

-------

https://www.russiadefence.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2992

-------

https://www.russiadefence.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2993

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:35 am