Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
Rodinazombie
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Monarchist
Svyatoslavich
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
nemrod
Vann7
kvs
George1
collegeboy16
Regular
HardHawk
MotherlandCalls
Werewolf
Mike E
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
medo
Flyingdutchman
As Sa'iqa
Kysusha
IronsightSniper
GarryB
nightcrawler
milky_candy_sugar
solo.13mmfmj
Admin
Jelena
sepheronx
37 posters

Islamist threat in European countries

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Islamist threat in European countries - Page 5 Empty Re: Islamist threat in European countries

Post  Werewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:34 pm

I obey the forum rules you obviously do not, i gave already examples of how wikishmedia is a shill site filled with so many groups of different interests a year ago on our very own car industry that manipulates articles in their favor and that is nowhere near the magnitude that political and historical aphiliated articles recieve from group interests i gave you a very good example of ukraine being an entirely artificial country while articles mention them as own ethnicity with own history which untrue but keep ahead using wikishmedia because people who are actually well read do not use wikipedia but real books of credible sources while Wikipedia has no sources often and written by annonymous people with a hard lobby force that deletes any attempts of editing of highly politicized articles of history, politics or even individuals just look how many "conspiracy theorists" there are all labeled as such without having nothing objective to say ot refraining from politicizing articles about persons.

Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.
    kingodthequeens

Islamist threat in European countries - Page 5 Empty Re: Islamist threat in European countries

Post  kingodthequeens Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Werewolf wrote:I am no mod but you are breaking forum rules repeatedly and is wideley spread and known that wikishmedia is not reliable and i have not to proof anything, that is a forum rule, if you want to be part of it adopt to rules like rest of us does or some mod will give you warning at some point and you already had a rough start.

1)  Are you the master of the website???

2 You said "you are breaking forum rules repeatedly", can you tell me which particular rule you are talking about?

3.  Can you understand that -The history facts are facts, as you said you can not prove the facts are wrong, then how come you still say it is wrong???

4. you said "if you want to be part of it adopt to rules like rest of us does or some mod will give you warning at some point and you already had a rough start."

--- Please read point one again. I guess you get a rough feeling about the history facts.

Finally, you repeatedly say the history facts are wrong, I think you should post in some joke forums.

Last edited by kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
    kingodthequeens

Post  kingodthequeens Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Werewolf wrote:I obey the forum rules you obviously do not, i gave already examples of how wikishmedia is a shill site filled with so many groups of different interests a year ago on our very own car industry that manipulates articles in their favor and that is nowhere near the magnitude that political and historical aphiliated articles recieve from group interests i gave you a very good example of ukraine being an entirely artificial country while articles mention them as own ethnicity with own history which untrue but keep ahead using wikishmedia because people who are actually well read do not use wikipedia but real books of credible sources while Wikipedia has no sources often and written by annonymous people with a hard lobby force that deletes any attempts of editing of highly politicized articles of history, politics or even individuals just look how many "conspiracy theorists" there are all labeled as such without having nothing objective to say ot refraining from politicizing articles about persons.

Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.

1) I do not think your posts are worth to read.
    because you repeatedly say the history facts are wrong, and you never give any proof.

In fact, you should know that no one believes you.

wiki does NOT lie, When it talks about the basic history facts.
    --Example,  Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.

-- Example, jurchen was the master of china for about 100 years.
    Jurchen defeated china and took two chinese kings as slaves.
    Men of chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
    Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

--- wiki does not invented the story of "Jingkang Incident", it is a history fact.

2) You said "Last time warning do avoid wikishmedia you wannabe historian or i will ask mods for hard moderation on repeated violation of forum rules.".

-- hahahhahahah, You make yourself a joke here.
    you are going to report someone who uses wiki here, hahahahhahahah.
    you said a few times already, please do it now, hahahhahahah

Last edited by kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kingodthequeens

Post  kingodthequeens Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:What precisely do you disagree with? Do you disagre  that the Manchus ruled China until 1911? IF yes, then when did their rule end? 1910? 1900? 1826? Or maybe the Qing dynasyy never existed?

DO you disagree that Mongols killed millions of Chinese people? If yes, then how many did they kill?

Last but not least, you criticize wikipedia for not being reliable but never post examples of sources that are. Are academic publications a good source? If not, then what is?

It is fun to talk to Werewolf. It is like he wants to rewrite history books.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Islamist threat in European countries - Page 5 Empty Another terror attack in Gallia.

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:13 am

Another terror attack in Gallia.

An man shouting Allah akbar killed 3 people in a church, including a 70years old woman (that he beheaded).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-security-nice/three-dead-as-woman-beheaded-in-knife-attack-at-french-church-idUSKBN27E17D
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:42 am

I bet his god is really impressed with him beheading an elderly lady in a place of worship...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but by just saying freedom of speech lets you say anything you like no matter who you upset is it a bit stupid to then say why are you getting upset... especially when the cartoons they draw are clearly often designed to offend certain people...

Would say to the French Education department and Charlie hebdo, is it worth it?

I had quite a good education at school and I don't ever remember needing muslims to leave so images that might offend them could be shown to the rest of the class... it simply is unnecessary... and has cost a teacher and three other people their lives this time... more in the past...

The irony is that normally the west demands minorities are respected, but sometimes not it seems.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:21 am

Good considerations to avoid being fooled:

http://thesaker.is/cui-bono-from-the-situation-in-france/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:44 pm

LMFS wrote:Good considerations to avoid being fooled:

http://thesaker.is/cui-bono-from-the-situation-in-france/

This guy is couple of bricks short of a shithouse but to his credit he did manage to last 5 whole paragraphs before he started ranting about Jews

He was probably practising tantra lol1

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:33 pm

Well, the crux of the matter is that this has nothing to do with Jews and all with Zionism... Zionists care as much about Judaism as Saudi princes care about Islam, that is, zero. In any case, this is a standard operation to scare people and create hate against Islam, that is, 100% Zionist MO. And that explains why governments with perfect knowledge of the kind of scum they are being sent from ME do nothing and instead allow the said scum to thrive, make networks and keep their radicalization work in the West, even sponsored by KSA and lead by their wahabi clerics. In politics nothing is coincidence.

GarryB likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:07 am

I specifically remember seeing ISIS/ISIL members having friendly interactions with IDF soldiers in the Golan heights, and their members being treated in Israel hospitals. Also, apparently the IDF created Hamas:

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

Moshav Tekuma, Israel

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric.

Last Saturday, after 22 days of war, Israel announced a halt to the offensive. The assault was aimed at stopping Hamas rockets from falling on Israel. Prime Minister Ehud Olmert hailed a "determined and successful military operation." More than 1,200 Palestinians had died. Thirteen Israelis were also killed.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

How Israel helped create Hamas
    Islamist threat in European countries - Page 5 R2F33AI2W44ONFOROJBA7P4F34

All signs indicate that the government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is prepared to wage a protracted battle in the battered Gaza Strip as it seeks to crush the capabilities of the Islamist militant group Hamas. The ongoing conflict has already exacted a bloody toll, with the Palestinian death count approaching the total of Israel's 2008-2009 bombing campaign and ground offensive in Gaza, which led to the deaths of at least 1,383 Palestinians over three weeks.

Netanyahu wants to wholly demilitarize the Palestinian enclave, beginning with the network of tunnels that allow Hamas's fighters to infiltrate into Israeli territory. But Hamas, a dogged outfit that thrives in wartime, is digging in its heels. On Tuesday, a Hamas spokesman said Netanyahu's "threats did not frighten Hamas or the Palestinian people."

The current fighting — a clash between Israel's vastly superior armed forces and Hamas's insurgents — obscures the greater challenges facing Israelis and Palestinians, including the thorny question of how to accord equal rights to millions of Palestinians living under occupation in the event that a separate Palestinian state turns out not to be viable.

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

At the time, Israel's main enemy was the late Yasser Arafat's Fatah party, which formed the heart of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). Fatah was secular and cast in the mold of other revolutionary, leftist guerrilla movements waging insurgencies elsewhere in the world during the Cold War. The PLO carried out assassinations and kidnappings and, although recognized by neighboring Arab states, was considered a terrorist organization by Israel; PLO operatives in the occupied territories faced brutal repression at the hands of the Israeli security state.

Meanwhile, the activities of Islamists affiliated with Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood were allowed in the open in Gaza — a radical departure from when the Strip was administered by the secular-nationalist Egyptian government of Gamal Abdel Nasser. Egypt lost control of Gaza to Israel after the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, which saw Israel also seize the West Bank. In 1966, Nasser had executed Sayyid Qutb, one of the Brotherhood's leading intellectuals. The Israelis saw Qutb's adherents in the Palestinian territories, including the wheelchair-bound Sheik Ahmed Yassin, as a useful counterweight to Arafat's PLO.

"When I look back at the chain of events I think we made a mistake," one Israeli official who had worked in Gaza in the 1980s said in a 2009 interview with the Wall Street Journal's Andrew Higgins. "But at the time nobody thought about the possible results."

Higgins's article is worth reading in full. He goes on to outline the type of assistance the Israelis initially gave Yassin, whom the PLO at one time deemed a "collaborator," and Gaza's other Islamists:

Israel's military-led administration in Gaza looked favorably on the paraplegic cleric, who set up a wide network of schools, clinics, a library and kindergartens. Sheikh Yassin formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya, which was officially recognized by Israel as a charity and then, in 1979, as an association. Israel also endorsed the establishment of the Islamic University of Gaza, which it now regards as a hotbed of militancy. The university was one of the first targets hit by Israeli warplanes in the [2008-9 Operation Cast Lead].

Yassin's Mujama would become Hamas, which, it can be argued, was Israel's Taliban: an Islamist group whose antecedents had been laid down by the West in a battle against a leftist enemy. Israel jailed Yassin in 1984 on a 12-year sentence after the discovery of hidden arms caches, but he was released a year later. The Israelis must have been more worried about other enemies.

Eventually, the tables turned. After the 1993 Oslo accords, Israel's formal recognition of the PLO and the start of what we now know as the peace process, Hamas was the Israelis' bete noire. Hamas refused to accept Israel or renounce violence and became perhaps the leading institution of Palestinian resistance to Israeli occupation, which, far beyond religious ideology, is the main reason for its continued popularity among Palestinians.

Yassin was killed in an Israeli airstrike in 2004. In 2007, after a legitimate Hamas election victory that rankled both the West and Fatah, the Islamist group took over Gaza — a move that led to strict Israeli blockades and the grinding cycle of conflict that is once more repeating itself.

But, as Aaron David Miller, a Middle East expert at the Woodrow Wilson Center, observes, a strange, self-sustaining relationship remains. Israel's hawkish government — comprising many politicians who have little interest in seeing the creation of a separate Palestinian state — dwells on the security threat that Hamas's crude rockets pose. Hamas depends, Miller writes, on "an ideology and strategy steeped in confrontation and resistance."

And so, he concludes, they are "two parties who can't seem to live with one another — or apparently without one another either."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:18 am

Israel just played the game of the UK and its bastard offspring the USA and Canada (that are worthy of note). We see
    in Syria the total reliance of the US and its minions on the use of irregulars (terrorists) to push its imperial agenda. That
    is why they succor this scum. The purpose is to use them for geopolitical aims.

So what if a few French citizens get their heads lopped off by these Satanic sheep.

par far likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:13 am

GarryB wrote:I bet his god is really impressed with him beheading an elderly lady in a place of worship...

They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but by just saying freedom of speech lets you say anything you like no matter who you upset is it a bit stupid to then say why are you getting upset... especially when the cartoons they draw are clearly often designed to offend certain people...

Would say to the French Education department and Charlie hebdo, is it worth it?

I had quite a good education at school and I don't ever remember needing muslims to leave so images that might offend them could be shown to the rest of the class... it simply is unnecessary... and has cost a teacher and three other people their lives this time... more in the past...

The irony is that normally the west demands minorities are respected, but sometimes not it seems.

The real irony is that France has no problem prosecuting anti-Zionism and anti-immigration activists

Therefore the argument that France is simply upholding freedom of speech above all else is shit that doesn't fly

GarryB, par far and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:52 am