Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
PhSt
Ned86
AMCXXL
Kiko
TMA1
lyle6
caveat emptor
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
ahmedfire
Krepost
Big_Gazza
billybatts91
JohninMK
thegopnik
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
T-47
mr_hd
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
d_taddei2
LMFS
Hannibal Barca
Arsenic
Godric
franco
Eugenio Argentina
bandit6
Tolstoy
crod
Arrow
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
nomadski
George1
Mir
limb
flamming_python
Isos
ArgentinaGuard
Karl Haushofer
par far
GarryB
Lapain
Serberus
mnztr
AlfaT8
xeno
Erk
PapaDragon
Rasisuki Nebia
zorobabel
ucmvulcan
Sprut-B
Scorpius
kvs
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
sepheronx
Podlodka77
Hole
Firebird
Regular
ALAMO
Arkanghelsk
Backman
71 posters

Prigozhin mutiny thread

Regular
    Regular

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Prigozhin mutiny thread

Post  Regular Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:40 am

Wagner guys like Topaz and who are active saying that they don’t know the fk is going on

GarryB likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:44 am

Regular wrote:Wagner guys like Topaz and who are active saying that they don’t know the fk is going on

I guess they dont get order to move either ?

GarryB likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:00 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    * ❗ Taking advantage of Prigozhin’s provocation, the Kiev regime in the Artyomovsk tactical direction is preparing for an offensive, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

well perhaps that was the reason behind Wagner's story? to provoke this attack - we'll see in couple of fours anyway

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:02 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    * ❗ Taking advantage of Prigozhin’s provocation, the Kiev regime in the Artyomovsk tactical direction is preparing for an offensive, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

well perhaps that was the reason behind Wagner's story?  to provoke this attack - we'll see in couple of fours anyway

Even though I think Prigozhin is an actual traitor lunatic, I have to admit that this is plausible. The wishful thinking in NATzO and
    among its Kiev regime quislings is over the top. So they can be baited.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:08 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:⚖🇷🇺The Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation: On June 23, 2023, the Investigation Department of the FSB of Russia legally and reasonably initiated a criminal case against Prigozhin E.V. under Article 279 of the Criminal Code on the fact of organizing an armed rebellion.

His actions will be given a proper legal assessment.

This crime is punishable by imprisonment for a term of 12 to 20 years.

--

I think he's a victim of his own stupidity , tbh , I don't think he intended for this to happen, but it was a matter of time until Ukraine staged some kind of info attack using his videos

I think we are seeing the result of some internal intrigues, as a result of which Prigozhin was pinned to the wall and lost some kind of political struggle.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:31 am

https://t.me/Topaz_Govorit/4979

Wagner soldier opinion:

My private messages are inundated with questions about which side I support. Therefore, I will answer all at once:

I consider Shoigu an official who showed incompetence, which led to a series of tragic events for our people. An official who discredited himself with the public behavior of his family members, because of which he cannot be a symbol and face of our army. I came up with and introduced the hashtag #SHVO (Shoigu Retired). This hashtag was supported by many patriotic channels, so I outlined my position a long time ago, realizing the full degree of possible responsibility.

But other than that, my heart, soul and body belong to Russia and I cannot support any situation in which a Russian soldier points a weapon at a Russian soldier and drowns the country in blood. The history of our Fatherland teaches us that we do not know how to carry out quiet coups. Then the whole world speaks about our coups with horror and trepidation for at least a century, and our people remember them with one phrase: "Brother went to brother."

Any serviceman knows and sees the mess made by military officials long before the NWO. The NWO only made me pay for this mess with the lives of the best sons of our people. Is more bloodshed the way out of this situation? No. The way out of this situation is the resignation and responsibility before the law of those responsible for the fact that our army was initially dressed, protected and supplied by our compatriots, and not by the Moscow Region, with what is necessary for waging a modern war. The fact that the Russian Kharkov and Kherson were left without a fight, obtained by thousands of lives of Russian soldiers, and for much more - from receiving the highest military awards by rogues, to astronomical cutting of military budgets. For all this, liability is provided for by law, incl. under the law of war. But none of this can in any way justify the killing of Russians by Russians. Therefore, I only appeal to the adequacy of the armed people on both sides.

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:06 am

Wagner doesn't have much men. All this noise is nothing. It's kinda funny actually how so many people here are worst than woman.

With that said, take a look at what's being claimed. That 25K people storming rostov. Lol. I'll admit, a bigger war is fought on telegram and Twitter than the actual battlefield.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:42 am

sepheronx wrote:Wagner doesn't have much men. All this noise is nothing. It's kinda funny actually how so many people here are worst than woman.

With that said, take a look at what's being claimed. That 25K people storming rostov. Lol.  I'll admit, a bigger war is fought on telegram and Twitter than the actual battlefield.

Recently on Rybar was info that in Rostov it's quiet. BTW Wagner center in St. Petersburg is not surrounded...so looks like either distraction for orcs or (I hope not) just internal political struggle

sepheronx, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:19 am

Regular wrote:https://t.me/Topaz_Govorit/4979

Wagner soldier opinion:

My private messages are inundated with questions about which side I support. Therefore, I will answer all at once:

I consider Shoigu an official who showed incompetence, which led to a series of tragic events for our people. An official who discredited himself with the public behavior of his family members, because of which he cannot be a symbol and face of our army. I came up with and introduced the hashtag #SHVO (Shoigu Retired). This hashtag was supported by many patriotic channels, so I outlined my position a long time ago, realizing the full degree of possible responsibility.

But other than that, my heart, soul and body belong to Russia and I cannot support any situation in which a Russian soldier points a weapon at a Russian soldier and drowns the country in blood. The history of our Fatherland teaches us that we do not know how to carry out quiet coups. Then the whole world speaks about our coups with horror and trepidation for at least a century, and our people remember them with one phrase: "Brother went to brother."

Any serviceman knows and sees the mess made by military officials long before the NWO. The NWO only made me pay for this mess with the lives of the best sons of our people. Is more bloodshed the way out of this situation? No. The way out of this situation is the resignation and responsibility before the law of those responsible for the fact that our army was initially dressed, protected and supplied by our compatriots, and not by the Moscow Region, with what is necessary for waging a modern war. The fact that the Russian Kharkov and Kherson were left without a fight, obtained by thousands of lives of Russian soldiers, and for much more - from receiving the highest military awards by rogues, to astronomical cutting of military budgets. For all this, liability is provided for by law, incl. under the law of war. But none of this can in any way justify the killing of Russians by Russians. Therefore, I only appeal to the adequacy of the armed people on both sides.

That's exactly what Prigozhin and his Nato backed coup wants to hear. Any message that leads with throwing Shoigu under the bus is in on it.

This isn't just pure chance that this Prigozhin pseudo coupe has lined up with a US Nato online psyop

GarryB, kvs, Sprut-B, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 am

Ukraine attempts to retake Artyomovsk after Prigozhin ‘provocation’ – MOD

https://www.rt.com/russia/578555-ukraine-attempts-retake-artyomovsk-mod/

It looks like once again, Russia has set up another round of grand meat grinders in Artyomovsk for the UkroNazis

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:26 am

This is a Navanly style psyop orchestrated by the US and Prigozhin is right in the middle of it.

kvs likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:59 am

Backman wrote:You say anything on Twitter now and Nafo has a Prigozhin clip on the ready, to throw in your face. Thanks Prigonzhin. Well done. The fact that he wasn't arrested before this video was put out is an indictment on the Russian govt too. Just un fucking believable. The info war was lost long ago. But with stuff like this, I think Russia will lose some support in the BRICs countries too. Just what Russia needs as the biggest false flag psyop is being set up at the Zaperozhia nuclear plant.

You are being played like a fiddle. Pirogizhin's recent statements do not necessarily reflect the views and oponions of Pirogizhin or Wagner group. He is saying these things precisely for NATO ears. Ukraine is about to get its teeth kicked in

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zardof, Hole, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:15 am

There are troops in the street

Wtf is happening

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 2 Scree145

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:15 am

The Russian command relied almost entirely on Wagner for offensive operations after the collapses on the Kherson and Kharkov fronts. As far as I know, Prigozhin was strengthened by Putin after failures in the MoD. Now there is public and very messy infighting. No one to blame but the guy at the top. If not for him, Prigozhin would still be a chef. Utterly embarrassing.

Rodion_Romanovic dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:17 am

Why is this happening? Wtf

**** man
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:28 am

Wagner reportedly downed a second MoD helicopter

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672430331926904833?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:34 am

There's more military building up near Rostov

This is either really bad, or really good
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:36 am

Fighting recorded in Vorozneh, technical seen in video

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672432561539235840
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:39 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:There are troops in the street

Wtf is happening

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 2 Scree145

Where is this?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:40 am

Rostov on Don! Full blown show man

They're fucking shooting in Voronezh dude

SOMEONE FUCKED UP

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ucmvulcan likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:42 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:Rostov on Don! Full blown show man
    Pirozhki fucked up bad and now he is gonna get fucked up

Last edited by ucmvulcan on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:43 am

SOMEONE FUCKED UP AM DRUNK NOWDUDE

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:45 am

Looks like Wagner troops in Rostov?

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672434403887271942
    Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:47 am

I don't know exactly what is going on but If this whole thing turns out to be a "psyop" this is one hell of a convincing act, no 50 mile long wagner column so far, some military vehicles and tanks.

Edit: as always wait and stay calm brothers

Last edited by Rasisuki Nebia on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB likes this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:49 am

Confirmed by Russian reporter. Troops taking control in Rostov are Wagner

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672435707137196033

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 am