Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
PhSt
Ned86
AMCXXL
Kiko
TMA1
lyle6
caveat emptor
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
ahmedfire
Krepost
Big_Gazza
billybatts91
JohninMK
thegopnik
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
T-47
mr_hd
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
d_taddei2
LMFS
Hannibal Barca
Arsenic
Godric
franco
Eugenio Argentina
bandit6
Tolstoy
crod
Arrow
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
nomadski
George1
Mir
limb
flamming_python
Isos
ArgentinaGuard
Karl Haushofer
par far
GarryB
Lapain
Serberus
mnztr
AlfaT8
xeno
Erk
PapaDragon
Rasisuki Nebia
zorobabel
ucmvulcan
Sprut-B
Scorpius
kvs
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
sepheronx
Podlodka77
Hole
Firebird
Regular
ALAMO
Arkanghelsk
Backman
71 posters

Prigozhin mutiny thread

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Prigozhin mutiny thread

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:58 am

I said weeks ago that this idiot needs to be terminated

Now is even worse time to be pussyfooting, all these goons need to be euthanized to the last

I also said years ago that no serious country should be using mercenaries and convicts to do job of the military but it was just me and my non progressive views...

Last edited by PapaDragon on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

owais.usmani and lancelot like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:00 am

We don't know what it is yet dude, it could be some kind of deranged coup

Or it's a maskirovka for some kind of cordon sanitaire

Let's see what it is, but I'm drunk man it's too early for this shit man it's the weekend

Idgaf
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:04 am

What I do know, is why would a military coup happen in Rostov?

You would do it in Moscow

Something tells me there's something else going on here

ucmvulcan likes this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:05 am

MOSCOW, June 24. /TASS/. A criminal case over charges of organization of armed mutiny was initiated against Wagner PMC founder Yevgeny Prigozhin after his Telegram channel published his claims that the Russian Defense Ministry hit PMC units with airstrikes and his calls for supporters to rise against the national government.

https://tass.com/russia/1637475
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20230623/russian-ministry-of-defense-denies-media-reports-of-strikes-on-wagner-positions-1111429344.html
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:08 am

Just as Ukraine was getting crushed

Prigo chose strange moment to do this under "we need to save Ru" justification. Seems that he's trying to save Ukraine.

If Prigo was a CIA/Nato asset, he now holds Rostov. At least according to some reports.

According to "local" media

"Wagner" cordoned off the following buildings in Rostov:

▪Headquarters of the Southern Military District;
    ▪Police department on Budennovsky St;
    ▪Ministry of Internal Affairs building;
    ▪FSB;
    ▪Administration of Rostov.

d_taddei2 and kvs like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:12 am

It just doesn't make sense, if you are overthrowing the government , you just go to Kremlin

Fucking rostov? You can't take the southern military district barracks, it's armies garrisoned there

Something tells me this is the prelude to a major escalation

ucmvulcan likes this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:18 am

Doesn't help Moscow is a 13 hour long drive dunno  i'm leaning to what Arkanghelsk is saying but i'll hold my breath but for now

Edit: Rostove is a place where all the supplies go to? idk but might be a 2016 turkey moment where they fish out all the traitors but who knows

Last edited by Rasisuki Nebia on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:21 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:It just doesn't make sense, if you are overthrowing the government , you just go to Kremlin

Fucking rostov? You can't take the southern military district barracks, it's armies garrisoned there

Something tells me this is the prelude to a major escalation

Rostov is a major railway artery for the war. Holding it hostage could ... you know,, be very problematic for the war. Just as Ukraine is allegedly ready for another push.

At the very start of this a few hours ago now, Russian media specifically said Prigozhin was being charged as a foreign agent. Which still shouldn't be a problem if they can just get the Wagner men to stand down. But how did they get these men to roll into Rostov in the first place ?

Last edited by Backman on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2 and kvs like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:25 am

Dude wagner shed blood in Bakhmut I agree there should be order but it makes sense to listen to what they have to say

An escalation is needed- the 6d chess and silent game helps noone people need to understand why we are at war and why the government fights it half heartedly without explaining anything to anyone

Part of me is angry with prigozhin and another is angry with the cynicism of government officials like fucking peskov and putin who mumble and do jack shit

So listen to what he has to say
    xeno

Post  xeno Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:25 am

Can anyone stop Arkanghelsk' hysteria? This forum is not his toilet...

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Rodion_Romanovic, Sprut-B, Lapain and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:28 am

I'm saying again just for the record: start killing

Start killing and don't stop until everyone is either dead or on his way to Black Dolphin

Otherwise you are risking another Lenin in Petersburg situation (authorities were pussyfooting back then too)

owais.usmani, lancelot and Backman like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:32 am

No man, wtf you advocating for civil war

better to talk this out , better to discuss and understand

Who wins if there is shooting ?

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Hannibal Barca likes this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:32 am

The hell is going on here??? scratch

I was enjoying sipping my nice cold whiskey, reading ZeroHedge and found out that this nonsense was going down.
    Like WTF bro!??

GarryB and flamming_python like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:36 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:No man, wtf you advocating for civil war

better to talk this out , better to discuss and understand

They started armed rebellion and are attempting a coup, there's nothing to understand

Dogs are off the leash and are biting the owners

This is supposed to be unprecedented

Only two ways forward now: kill them all to make sure it remains unprecedented or do nothing and set a very bad precedent for the future

You either kill them all or say goodbye to having a country

sepheronx, Hannibal Barca, owais.usmani and lancelot like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:38 am

This is kinda funny actually.

It should be a wake up call to the Russian authorities that you cannot be soft on such people.

Well, hopefully they will snuff out the guys involved, lock up the guy and throw away the key, and then really go into Ukraine hard.

Edit: Oh, yeah and I agree, Ark needs to be put on hiatus for a short bit. Let him blow off a bit of steam. This is a forums, not a self help group.
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:44 am

Anyone heard this ?: Special Operations Forces (SSO) commanded by Major General Valery Flustikov have taken over control of the Ministry of Defence headquarters on Frunzenskaya in Moscow.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:45 am

Russians are thinking that this is some kind of a joke but it's dead serious

They are nuclear armed country and are having bunch of mercenaries running loose?

Mercenaries can't be allowed to go anywhere near nuclear weapons

If they don't clean this up within hours they will quickly learn what it's like to be truly isolated

Forget about USA not wanting to have anything to do with you, countries like China, Serbia or Cuba will be dropping you cold before weekend is out

You will be in the same bracket as Somalia only worse

Hannibal Barca and owais.usmani like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:47 am

Anti-Kremlin figure Mikhail Khodorkovsky has urged Russians to support Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin who, as we've been reporting, has vowed to bring down Moscow's military leadership.

^ This was supposedly reported by BBC somewhere. If anything like that was said then Prigozhin has been a CIA asset the whole time. This whole "Shoigu is incompetent" narrative was a US psyop right from the start. And some posters on here bought into it. Most of them I have on ignore.

Whether you like him or not, anyone criticizing the defense minister while you are at war should be arrested. Simple. Anyone.

Last edited by Backman on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs, Eugenio Argentina and Belisarius like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:47 am

Hard to say what's really going on, Prigozhins idiotic outburst have only served to add to the confusion with nazi psy ops in overdrive,  anyone who still thinks its a psy op from the Russian end is delusional. Prigozhin has either become unhinged or this was his play all along. He needs to be removed even if an attempt of a military coup is false, he has caused more harm in one day with his dumb outburst that this entire Wehrmacht counter offensive , sorry i mean “prooobe”

The timing of it all is very convenient,  just as Wehrmacht with their super dooper nato gear got humiliated and mod seemed to be getting their shit together.

Far fetched but Could he have been a cia sleeper agent all this time?  Or just a another egotistical maniac after power?
    nothing would surprise me anymore

Last edited by Serberus on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Eugenio Argentina, limb and ucmvulcan like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:47 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Russians are thinking that this is some kind of a joke but it's dead serious

They are nuclear armed country and are having bunch of mercenaries running loose?

Mercenaries can't be allowed to go anywhere near nuclear weapons

If they don't clean this up within hours they will quickly learn what it's like to be truly isolated

Forget about USA not wanting to have anything to do with you, countries like China, Serbia or Cuba will be dropping you cold before weekend is out

You will be in the same bracket as Somalia only worse

Don't know how you became this way, but I used to think you were a lot more smart than this.

Your last statement makes even less sense since Russia is more of a autarky than ever before, especially compared to Somalia.

Then again, you seem to be in the hysterics, like the opposite version of Ark lately.

Backman wrote:Anti-Kremlin figure Mikhail Khodorkovsky has urged Russians to support Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin who, as we've been reporting, has vowed to bring down Moscow's military leadership.

^ This was supposedly reported by BBC somewhere. If anything like that was said then Prigozhin has been a CIA asset the whole time. This whole "Shoigu is incompetent" narrative was a US psyop right from the start. And some posters on here bought into it. Most of them I have on ignore.

Khordorkovsky will support anyone who goes after the Kremlin.  Even if the replacement will actively try to kill the guy afterwards.  He isn't the brightest bulb either.  His belief is that if there is some kind of revolution in Russia, that somehow he can sneak in and take control like the west did in Ukraine.  Except that Khordo is so hated in Russia, that anyone he supports will end up getting very hated.  So that this is bad for Prigozhin even more.

Smoothies Take:

https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2023/06/well-now-it-could-be-stated-openly.html

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, Hole, Belisarius and like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:01 am

Wagner troops at MOD building in Rostov

I hope it doesn’t turn into a bloodbath but considering what they have done, it cannot go unanswered either. Shit situation all around, if Putin didn't pussyfoot around for almost 2 years we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Sad it has come to this whatever the reason.

https://t.me/WarDonbass/118326
    https://t.me/intelslava/49160
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:29 am

Serberus wrote:Wagner troops at MOD building in Rostov

I hope it doesn’t turn into a bloodbath but considering what they have done, it cannot go unanswered either. Shit situation all around, if Putin didn't pussyfoot around for almost 2 years we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Sad it has come to this whatever the reason.

https://t.me/WarDonbass/118326
    https://t.me/intelslava/49160

where is their insignia if they are Wager?

Judging by gear and vehicles, these guys seem more to not be Wagner but Rosgvardia.  Since there is little word of what is actually happening, I am unsure.  Maybe someone with a more keen eye can tell.

edit:

Did Ark pass out from over drinking just now? He has been awfully quiet all of a sudden.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Lapain

Post  Lapain Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:30 am

My opinion on this whole charade

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1672447685742280704?s=20
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:39 am

@sepheronx

https://t.me/intelslava/49174
    🇷🇺⚡In the video, Yevgeny Prigozhin is talking with Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yunus-Bek Yevkurov.

Probably a mix, looks like whatever mod troops were there did not resist, Prigo also stated that Wagner shot down three Russian helicopters on the way to Rostov, hopefully hes just talking shit

https://t.me/intelslava/49189

🇷🇺 Evgeny Prigozhin from the headquarters of the Southern Military District of the Russian Armed Forces in Rostov-on-Don announced the control of the headquarters building by Russian volunteers from the Wagner Group, as well as taking control of the airfield in order to prevent the take-off of combat aircraft, but this does not interfere with logistics and sanitary boards

https://t.me/intelslava/49194
    🇷🇺 St. Petersburg security forces arrived at the Wagner Center.

Last edited by Serberus on Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:08 am; edited 5 times in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:40 am

On Friday, the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) opened a criminal case for inciting armed mutiny over statements made on behalf of Wagner group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin.
    The FSB said that there was a threat of escalation on Russian territory. The Russian Defense Ministry said that social media reports about alleged Russian military strikes on camps belonging to PMC Wagner were not true.
    Russian Prosecutor General Igor Krasnov has made a report to Russian President Vladimir Putin concerning Prigozhin's case, according to the Kremlin.
    Security has been boosted in several regions of Russia, as well as the capital of Moscow, on Saturday morning.
    Follow Sputnik's live feed to find out more!

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230624/live-updates--security-boosted-in-several-russian-regions-following-coup-attempt-1111435105.html

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:48 am