Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
PhSt
Ned86
AMCXXL
Kiko
TMA1
lyle6
caveat emptor
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
ahmedfire
Krepost
Big_Gazza
billybatts91
JohninMK
thegopnik
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
T-47
mr_hd
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
d_taddei2
LMFS
Hannibal Barca
Arsenic
Godric
franco
Eugenio Argentina
bandit6
Tolstoy
crod
Arrow
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
nomadski
George1
Mir
limb
flamming_python
Isos
ArgentinaGuard
Karl Haushofer
par far
GarryB
Lapain
Serberus
mnztr
AlfaT8
xeno
Erk
PapaDragon
Rasisuki Nebia
zorobabel
ucmvulcan
Sprut-B
Scorpius
kvs
GunshipDemocracy
Stealthflanker
sepheronx
Podlodka77
Hole
Firebird
Regular
ALAMO
Arkanghelsk
Backman
71 posters

Prigozhin mutiny thread

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Prigozhin mutiny thread

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:00 pm

JohninMK wrote:Viewed from a drone so no gore etc

K Boz
    @KBoz3
    ❗SHOCKING video evidence of Ukrainian nazi rear guard troops shooting retreating mobilised Ukrainians in the back!

Those being shot at could be ethnic Russians forcibly conscripted into Ukrainian military, or they could be ethnic Rusins from the Trans-Carpathian Rus?

https://asaland.proboards.com/thread/278/transcarpathian-rus-demands-independence

attack

nomadski
    nomadski

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 Empty Progozin coup thread 2

Post  nomadski Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:00 pm

I would not be so pessimistic about the outcome , it is still early days , ideas always follows the reality on the ground . Perhaps the bait is taken , but the fish has not yet realised or made a run for it . Wagner now played it's cards . Even a Trout will not take the same fly , twice . But tactical withdrawals aiming to trap Orcs , should be less ambitious and risky in the future . The lesson here perhaps is that offensive pincers should replace these type of actions .

Last edited by nomadski on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:00 pm

🇷🇺❗❗New Prigozhin voice message - "We came within 200km of Moscow without shedding a drop of blood, now there is the possibility of blood being shed, understanding this responsibility we will turn around our convoys and return to our bases"

So I guess there was threats they were gonna be eliminated. But then again, this could all be theater as ISOS and flaming have expressed.

Regular, d_taddei2, par far, JohninMK, zardof, nomadski, Eugenio Argentina and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:09 pm

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Yes my master, I will end the action and return to the SOP. Well my student, everything is going exactly according to plan. The war will soon be won, we will have no mercy. Destroy them to the last man.

Funny, Putin is actually reenacting Star Wars here and everything showed he's in full control. The army does exactly what he said, everyone is devoted to him, the people moved even closer to him and his way.

What a show. Simply smart.
    Now the wimps can calm down again.

If this really had been a dangerous coup, someone would have died... but it didn't. loool just awesome Star Wars in real time. NATO will laugh and then tremble.

Don't see how

Re-enacting Star Wars? Which as those familiar with classical history might know was itself just re-enacting the Roman Republic and its transformation into the Roman Empire.

But in fact there were never any doubts Putin was in full control before this whole debacle. So what was achieved? It all amounted to basically just Russia left holding its cock. A lot of jerking but no pay-off.

Regular likes this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:12 pm

What about the helicopters that were shot down? Rybar talked about it!
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:13 pm

Arsenic wrote:What about the helicopters that were shot down? Rybar talked about it!

They didn't as far as I'm aware. It was other channels. Because if it actually happened, then Putin will have actual military groups wanting revenge.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:16 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Yeah definately seems like a dud of an operation by the GRU or whatever genius. Well schmucks I hope making Russia into a laughing stock was worth it.

And this is why I don't believe the shoot down claims of the helis.  But if this was indeed a controlled operation from within the GRU, this is rather very bad.

That engagement in voronezh was not staged or fake.
    the RF airforce there actually engaged wagner forces that shot at them with AA assets.
    Neither was that fixed wing twin engine aircraft filmed falling out of the sky from at least 3 different angles.

But i guess time will tell what happened, and why.

Anyway, greetings from the RF positions in Ukraine:

Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:17 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Arsenic wrote:What about the helicopters that were shot down? Rybar talked about it!

They didn't as far as I'm aware.  It was other channels.  Because if it actually happened, then Putin will have actual military groups wanting revenge.

Unfortunately, they did, and whether all this was brought down remains a question...

The wreckage of the Ka-52 of the RF Armed Forces in the Voronezh region.
    The crew died, and the car itself was shot down by Wagner anti-aircraft weapons.

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 22211
    Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 34510
    https://t.me/slavaded1337/22482

🇷🇺 🏴☠ "It is reported that in total, as a result of the actions of the Wagner PMC , seven aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces were lost, including:

- 3 EW Mi-8MTPR helicopters;
    - 1 transport Mi-8 ;
    - 1 shock Ka-52 ;
    - 1 transport and combat Mi-35M ;
    - 1 Il-22 VzPU (air control post).

Thus, the current daily losses of the Russian Aerospace Forces exceed the tragedy of May 13 in the Bryansk region, when four aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces were lost due to an ambush by the MIM-104 Patriot air defense system.

You know, with such "patriots" of our own, there is no need for any ambushes with American "patriots" along the border. We manage ourselves."
    https://t.me/intelslava/49331

Sprut-B likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:19 pm

Once again, that wasn't Rybar. Intel Slava and the like has posted shit ton of fakes in the past so I don't take what they say straight value.  I'll wait for what the guys on Duran say as they gave been far more credible as they have their own source too.

If it did happen then the responsible will need to pay with life, nothing more. Or there will be very angry people.

Airbornewolf and Hole like this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:20 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

They didn't as far as I'm aware.  It was other channels.  Because if it actually happened, then Putin will have actual military groups wanting revenge.

Unfortunately, they did, and whether all this was brought down remains a question...

The wreckage of the Ka-52 of the RF Armed Forces in the Voronezh region.
    The crew died, and the car itself was shot down by Wagner anti-aircraft weapons.

Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 22211
    Prigozhin mutiny thread - Page 13 34510
    https://t.me/slavaded1337/22482

🇷🇺 🏴☠ "It is reported that in total, as a result of the actions of the Wagner PMC , seven aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces were lost, including:

- 3 EW Mi-8MTPR helicopters;
    - 1 transport Mi-8 ;
    - 1 shock Ka-52 ;
    - 1 transport and combat Mi-35M ;
    - 1 Il-22 VzPU (air control post).

Thus, the current daily losses of the Russian Aerospace Forces exceed the tragedy of May 13 in the Bryansk region, when four aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces were lost due to an ambush by the MIM-104 Patriot air defense system.

You know, with such "patriots" of our own, there is no need for any ambushes with American "patriots" along the border. We manage ourselves."
    https://t.me/intelslava/49331

If this indeed did happen, than those responsible must be held account and punished.

sepheronx, psg, Airbornewolf, Sprut-B, lancelot, Belisarius and Arsenic like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:24 pm

Rybar:
    🇬🇧💀 The main thing is that this whole fairy tale circus with downed sides, blocking headquarters and airfields should lead to something. The rebel march did not appear out of nowhere.

And no matter what Prigozhin says, shot down sides are already shed blood.
    #ВСРФ #Россия #ЧВК
    @rybar

Support us
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:30 pm

Sprut-B wrote:...What the hell was the FSB doing? Everyone thought Russia had the best intelligence, and yet this grand debacle Heads should be rolled in the FSB too for not being able to prevent this shitshow...

The whole best intelligence myth was blown to shit back when Russian Military decided to just drive into Kiev expecting to be welcomed as liberators and got their balls cut off instead

sepheronx wrote:It doesn't matter what other countries think. What matters is what Russia does.  And so far, they aren't doing anything but letting their own country get taken over by a small mercenary force with zero resistance.  So now Chechens are moving into Rostov. So what will happen? Chechens start killing Russians again?..

Chechens killing Russians now would be best possible outcome since Russians are too much of an incompetent pussies to do it themselves

sepheronx wrote:...Anyway, Putin fucked up badly here. Especially the MoD.  I mean, a **** up worst than seen in African countries.  The VDV can solve this rather quickly. They aren't being used.  Instead everyone is sitting still doing nothing

Don't disrespect African countries, even they wouldn't fùck up this hard with this much head start

I heard that back in January Prigozin offered Ukrainians intel on positions of Russian Army in Ukraine in exchange for safe exit

Is this true? Did you hear anything about that?

If this is true then how the fùck us he still alive? Jesus Christ, what a fucking clownshow of a country...

Sprut-B and owais.usmani like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:31 pm

I call bullshit on all these losses. Maybe some equipment was wrecked, but I doubt anybody died. And these Telegram channels are no authority for me, they're staffed with bullshitters themselves.

They need to reset the Jack-in-the-box but I don't see the point. Prigozhin is a spent asset at this stage, despite his superb performances. There's only so many times you can repeat the act.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

sepheronx, Isos, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Backman dislikes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:31 pm

Well I still have zero idea whats going on.

Maskirovka, Prigozin being an utter **** who needs to die, or Putin being a jelly fish who should have controlled the whole Pukraine in June 2022.

In fact, I wonder if there are elements of all 3 (or 4 if we say Prickozin was a CIA agent).

Backman likes this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:32 pm

sepheronx wrote:

💀Об ударах по ЧВК армейской и фронтовой авиацией

В Сети появились кадры сбитого вертолёта в Воронежской области. Fighterbomber пишет, что с утра было сбито три вертолёта: два Ми-8МТПР (не несущим никакого вооружения) и один Ми-35. Были ли ещё потери — неизвестно. Очевидцы засняли часть сил ЧВК в 2 км от аэродрома в Бутурлиновке, откуда по «вагнерам» работала армейская авиация.

На ростовском аэродроме Миллерово разрешили полёты армейской авиации по задачам. На борт садится один представитель ЧВК и контролирует ненасение ударов по колоннам «вагнеров».

Фронтовая авиация нанесла удары по М4, но судя по всему «не попала» — это похоже на предупредительный огонь. В колоннах ЧВК развёрнуты комплексы ПВО, которые контролируют воздушное пространство.

По сообщениям с мест, частично колонны «вагнеров» уже прошли Воронежскую область и продолжают движение к Москве.
    #Воронеж #ВСРФ #Россия #ЧВК
    @rybar

JohninMK dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:How can you say for sure? They may be frustrated that Putin has been too soft

Because Putin is the President and the Commander-in-Chief, this isn't some banana republic where anyone can do what they want, despite your underhanded attempts to portray it as such.

After this it's definitely banana republic

No matter how hard you try to rationalize it this only happens in banana republics

sepheronx, walle83, Sprut-B, owais.usmani and Backman like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:38 pm

Regular wrote:I just hope that it will be end by tomorrow, no matter what outcome. 
    And I don’t see why Ukrainians are so happy. I would be shitting myself if I was Ukrainian as this could be precursor to another mobilisation and restart of Russian offensive actions

Who the hell would agree to be mobilized after this?

Clowns are officially and publicly running the circus now

Plus they just agreed to negotiate and submit to armed terrorists group

sepheronx, Sprut-B, owais.usmani and lancelot like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:39 pm

ucmvulcan wrote:So back to the front, what has been going on? The settlements near Zaprozhiye, have the Ukes been driven back? What about the Russian advance in Lughansk? What is the situation like at Bakhmut? I ask because I still can't help but think what we are seeing by Pirozhki and PMC Wagner is for show, for whose benefit and who is the intended audience (honestly at this point its too early to say) I don't know, so what is going on at the front?

Front just stopped being relevant

owais.usmani likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:40 pm

What papa said.

After this, nothing stops him (again) or other groups doing exact same thing.

PapaDragon, Sprut-B and owais.usmani like this post

Sprut-B
    Sprut-B

Post  Sprut-B Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:44 pm

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:46 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Who the hell would agree to be mobilized after this?

Clowns are officially and publicly running the circus now

Plus they just agreed to negotiate and submit to armed terrorists group

There is no armed terrorists group. If there was I would be the first one to call for it to virus-bombed from orbit.

There is just Prigozhin who is very convincing and has taken you all for quite the ride. And your ego prevents ya'll from admitting that you've been had.

Rodion_Romanovic and Mir like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:53 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    mnztr wrote:How can you say for sure? They may be frustrated that Putin has been too soft

Because Putin is the President and the Commander-in-Chief, this isn't some banana republic where anyone can do what they want, despite your underhanded attempts to portray it as such.

After this it's definitely banana republic

No matter how hard you try to rationalize it this only happens in banana republics

Ur saying this after 500 cop allowed rabble to storm congress and try and invalidate an election?

Rodion_Romanovic likes this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:56 pm

If there were Russian pilots killed, people will have to answer! No figure seems reliable because if these figures are reliable, it is more than 10!

PapaDragon, owais.usmani and limb like this post

dionis

Post  dionis Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:04 pm

RT reporting Lukashenko made a deal with Prigo about Wagner security guarantees? Lol?? And now it's over?

What a shitshow.

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:07 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Sprut-B wrote:...What the hell was the FSB doing? Everyone thought Russia had the best intelligence, and yet this grand debacle Heads should be rolled in the FSB too for not being able to prevent this shitshow...

The whole best intelligence myth was blown to shit back when Russian Military decided to just drive into Kiev expecting to be welcomed as liberators and got their balls cut off instead

sepheronx wrote:It doesn't matter what other countries think. What matters is what Russia does.  And so far, they aren't doing anything but letting their own country get taken over by a small mercenary force with zero resistance.  So now Chechens are moving into Rostov. So what will happen? Chechens start killing Russians again?..

Chechens killing Russians now would be best possible outcome since Russians are too much of an incompetent pussies to do it themselves

sepheronx wrote:...Anyway, Putin fucked up badly here. Especially the MoD.  I mean, a **** up worst than seen in African countries.  The VDV can solve this rather quickly. They aren't being used.  Instead everyone is sitting still doing nothing

Don't disrespect African countries, even they wouldn't fùck up this hard with this much head start

I heard that back in January Prigozin offered Ukrainians intel on positions of Russian Army in Ukraine in exchange for safe exit

Is this true? Did you hear anything about that?

If this is true then how the fùck us he still alive? Jesus Christ, what a fucking clownshow of a country...

All a bunch of rumors. For all we know Putin was behind this whole thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 am