Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Kiko
Nomad5891
lyle6
Maximmmm
elconquistador
Backman
Tsavo Lion
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
LMFS
par far
owais.usmani
Big_Gazza
Azi
franco
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
PhSt
nero
Rodion_Romanovic
calripson
miketheterrible
Arrow
Kimppis
Hole
Project Canada
sepheronx
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Godric
OminousSpudd
victor1985
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
AlfaT8
AirCargo
Werewolf
Vann7
macedonian
Cyberspec
KoTeMoRe
Hannibal Barca
dino00
TR1
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
kvs
Kyo
GarryB
George1
flamming_python
nemrod
Regular
Viktor
59 posters

Russian Liberal Opposition

PhSt
    PhSt

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

Post  PhSt Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:09 am

Tsavo Pussy wrote:BUT KEEP UR SHITTY OPINION ABOUT ME TO URSELF!

When you throw shit around don't expect people to respect you back Rolling Eyes

miketheterrible likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:19 am

Putin's cronies

Quote of the century. Putin putting the oligarch wannabes into line makes them his cronies. I guess these "experts" would
    prefer that Putin was the crony of actual oligarchs such as in Ukraine. Or the USA for that matter. Because we all know
    that popularly elected leaders have less legitimacy than unelected star chambers.

The mind boggles at the inanity.

GarryB likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:29 am

kvs wrote:
    Putin's cronies

Quote of the century. Putin putting the oligarch wannabes into line makes them his cronies. I guess these "experts" would
    prefer that Putin was the crony of actual oligarchs such as in Ukraine. Or the USA for that matter. Because we all know
    that popularly elected leaders have less legitimacy than unelected star chambers.

You just have to accept some of that with John Helmer's writing. He's just a grubby investigative journalist. Anyone who is rich is a crony to him.

Putin is a statesman keeping big business out of politics. And this somehow means that they are his "cronies".

GarryB and elconquistador like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:56 am

Backman wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Putin's cronies

Quote of the century.   Putin putting the oligarch wannabes into line makes them his cronies.   I guess these "experts" would
    prefer that Putin was the crony of actual oligarchs such as in Ukraine.   Or the USA for that matter.   Because we all know

You just have to accept some of that with John Helmer's writing. He's just a grubby investigative journalist. Anyone who is rich is a crony to him.

Putin is a statesman keeping big business out of politics. And this somehow means that they are his "cronies".

I have a kneejerk reaction to hyperbole about Russia. I know that Helmer is not an idiot and he does a lot of good with his
    articles for those that care to be objective.

Maybe he needs to throw in some bolierplate language to not be censored completely. We live in interesting times.

GarryB and Backman like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:02 am

Backman wrote:...The free press of Russia which existed in 2014 is now regimented by information warfare...

This is a very positive development, Russian press back in 2014 was a rat's nest of traitors, commies and liberals

That shitshow has been finally regulated somewhat, ironically thanks to Uncle Sam

Backman wrote:...I'm starting to think that Putin doesn't actually have any major assets at all. He's the president. He has the presidential helicopters , cars and jets. And the presidential retreats. He doesn't need money. And he will get a good pension and lots of perks after he retires. As all X presidents do....

I am amazed more people haven't figured this out long ago

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole and Backman like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:07 am

Backman wrote:I'm starting to think that Putin doesn't actually have any major assets at all. He's the president. He has the presidential helicopters , cars and jets. And the presidential retreats. He doesn't need money. And he will get a good pension and lots of perks after he retires. As all X presidents do.

Of course, he already has power, which is what wealthy men try to buy with their millions, and legitimacy, which is more than they will ever be able to buy. He does not need a stupid brothel-like palace like the one invented by Navalny's owners, he would not even have time to make use of it...
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:06 am

Hey give me a break. Very Happy I just assumed that the truth was somewhere in the middle. But its not. Its further off to the other side of the spectrum. Which is pretty funny. The investigators in the west probably came to the same conclusion by now. They cant find it because it doesn't exist.

So they just pick a number. 40 billion sounds good. Lets go with that.

This is a very positive development, Russian press back in 2014 was a rat's nest of traitors, commies and liberals

That shitshow has been finally regulated somewhat, ironically thanks to Uncle Sam

Good point. I think the Russian press is too honest about some things still. How many people really believe that no J-10's or J-20's have crashed ? They just dont report it. Per Wikipedia, one J-10 has officially crashed. It was at an airshow. So they couldn't cover it up.

LMFS likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:34 am

He does not need a stupid brothel-like palace..
    Putin doesn't subscribe to this normal person logic- he has that palace because he can & is entitled to use it, being on top of the pyramid of power.
    ..he would not even have time to make use of it...
    he will find time- every1 needs some rest to recharge, at least once or twice a year; it'll take time to renovate it, so he may use it later & say that his friend Rotenberg, its declared owner, invited him there. "It's good to be King!"

Everything will end bloody, tragic and ruinous

"Unprecedented lawlessness." Sergei Guriev on the future of the protest and forecasts in the Navalny case

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:35 am

Backman wrote:
    I'm starting to think that Putin doesn't actually have any major assets at all. He's the president. He has the presidential helicopters , cars and jets. And the presidential retreats. He doesn't need money. And he will get a good pension and lots of perks after he retires. As all X presidents do.

Putin isn't really motivated by money.  He honestly values executive power over personal wealth as he's a patiot at heart and earnestly wants to lift Russia and its people back up where he feels they belong - a powerful respected nation that smart foreign leaders simply don't want to mess with or disrespect.

Naturally the greedy elites in the corrupt neoliberal West can't understand such a concept and insist that he must have a mountain of hidden riches somewhere. After all, if they were the prez on Russia for twenty years, they would have a mega fortune stashed in a Swiss numbered account, so Putin therefore must too... Laughing

GarryB, kvs, LMFS, Hole and Backman like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm

if this Navalny dude gets a natural heart arrest next 2.5 years...it will be game over for Putin, that is for sure.

Are you kidding?

The main problem for Putin in Russia is that he is seen as too pro west.

Navalny dying in prison... from a heart attack (a western intelligence special I might add) and he will get an extra 20 percent of the vote if they had an election straight away.

Talk about not understanding their audience...

It doesnt matter who Navalny really is, what matters is what mass media paints him as.

The west has been painting Putin as hitler and the devil all mashed into one character... western media means little to him now.

First thing one does before engaging in a conflict is painting the opponent as bad as possible, even dehumanize it.

That is all the west has ever done to Russia over the last 300 years.

You can't say a bad thing about a child who doesn't know what their gender is today, but you can call a Russian anything you like including genetically prepositioned to be criminal... like that Crapper head of CIA once said and no one corrected him BTW....

And it is a steady process for the last...decade? I saw a guy on youtube that paid several interns to find ONE positive newspiece about Russia in USA mass media in 2020. And there was none. So yeah, there is a big confrontation going on beneath all the smiles and handshakes shown on TV.

But it has been normal for so long it makes no difference at all... Russia has been growing and developing and getting stronger and the west has become more hostile because they won the cold war and they should get a Russia that does what it is told and it is told to give its enormous land and mineral wealth to the stagnating and worn out west... and she isn't...

And I think having Navalny arrested and in prison, was just following your oponents's plan for Russia.

Navalny being released because he is an American and British tool of intelligence would have gotten Putin replaced overnight, but I doubt Putin had anything to say. He was always going to have to serve the rest of his sentence in prison.. that is what happens to anyone anywhere on earth in any western democracy that gets a suspended sentence and they violate their parole conditions... that is what happens... no judge in the world will say... well you tried... or I wonder what my president wants me to do... hang on I will ask him...

I understand as a master bond villain that for every court decision in Russia the Judge phones Putin to confirm the verdict before giving it, but in the real world they probably don't bother... in America the judges wonder what Jesus would do... in Russia they wonder what Putin would do.

Average Joe or Hans couldn't care less about NavalWHO?

In the propaganda centre poll funded directly by the west 18% of the people they asked didn't know who Navalny was... that is in a CIA funded poll in support of Navalny!!!!!!!!!!

This is will a golden opportunity to liberate Russian territories that are under illegal occupation by artificial countries like Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

Liked that post, but not this bit. Why would Russia want to fix these broken countries... it would cost billions and take years to repair the damage and for what... they would just resent it.

Nah, they are in the western sphere of influence now... it is the wests problem now.

- I'll let this article to be my reply:

New York Times... wouldn't give them the internet traffic... they simply don't deserve it.

- not if they his opponents r barred from challenging him, as was the case up to now.

There are normally over a dozen candidates each election, which is what... six times more than in the US...

- a former KGB (NKVD/OGPU/MGB successor that cost her Ms of lives) under colonel shouldn't rule Russia, period.

So you have been opposed to him being president since he was in the KGB. And it was because of all the Russian lives the KGB took... yet it is Russian people who voted for him... you care more about the Russian people than Russian people do...

Except you don't care, you are being manipulated by your government and your media... they don't care either...

I remember living under Andropov police state, & it was no fun nor normal.

In a cold war against the wealthy powerful west of course it was not fun or normal for the Soviet Union... really still isn't in much of what was the Soviet Union... ask someone from the Ukraine or a Baltic state or Georgia and they will tell you life is hard and getting harder.

Sure it is Putins fault too I guess.

[quote]- not formaly his, but under his control, & the FSO with restricted zones around it r there to welcome him while keeping others that have no business there away. Calling it by its proper name, it's a $1B bribe. /quote]

He is Russian president and it is in Russia... if he decrees a national emergency and any particular building needs to be used in the interests of the Russian state then of course it is under his control, but he hasn't and it isn't, so you are wrong.

Do you think Bill Clinton didn't visit Epsteins island during and after his presidency... you can guarantee he would want one of his own...

-after renovation, it wasn't going to stay empty. If some1 is given a bribe but doesn't use it for a long time, it doesn't mean that he wasn't bribed.

If you never receive a bribe it is not a bribe.

-1 day u'll have a rude awakening.

Had that when I was about 12 years old. A group of Russian sailors smiled and said hello and gave me some Russian lollies. Up until then I had been told they ate children and were all evil. Was the first time I realised what I read and hear might not be 100% true in the west.

-he may add more years to his term, depending on the situation. Putin isn't very smart, but very cunning, like Stalin was.

If he wasn't very smart Russia would not be in the position it is today.

-no, the FSB, Putin, & the RF gov. r now discredited; his plane made an emerg. landing & he was brought sick into Omsk hospital which under pressure didn't say he got poisoned;

He was in a coma... even a pillow would have done it.... if the Omsk hospital didn't say he got poisoned they would say anything they were told... brain haemorrhage... remove the tiny brain and then cremate the body and hand his ashes back to his family... the west could bleat all they liked but what could they do?

Putin didn't have a choice but to let him go to Germany to stay clean from attempted murder accusations.

But why murder him in the first place, he is a nothing, a nobody.

BTW after murdering an Iranian General and multiple Iranian scientists not to mention covering up the Saudi murder of Kashogi... America and the west really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to murdering people... Obama was killing thousands of people a year with armed drones for goodness sake.

Then he was in rehab; the court pretends it didn't know his whereabouts, while Putin himself did.

It does not matter if the court knew his precise whereabouts down to the bed he was in... he was violating his parole conditions and had been for the previous 8 months before that.

Indeed, this "independent court", whose judge had to be replaced before hearing this artificial politically motivated Navalny's case , must be included in the Guiness Record Book.

As the least important case blown out of all proportion by the murderous western governments and the media who serve them.

.- I do understand them, but they r being imposed by pocket judges, & vigorously prosecuted on orders from above, in violation of all procedural norms, they have no legal standing.

There is no reason to believe there was any need for Putin to get involved. The situation was pretty clear and pretty obvious from the start, and no advice would be needed from anyone at all for any judge anywhere to make that decision. The only place a different decision was possible would be in the European courts who always find in favour of Russian traitors and dissidents because they are bent censored .

Not a problem now though. Smile

- wait, its only the start. The Russians will resist injustice , & I feel it in my own bones.

Of course because Putin has been so bad for them and Navalny and his western supporters have been so nice. Rolling Eyes

N. Mandela spent 27 years in prison but become SA president .

But Mr Mandela was not a coke snorting asshole who does not give a shit about poor people... Russian or otherwise.

Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Valeca, Havel, NEHRU, BACHELET, &Moon_Jae-in also were imprisoned/exiled but still made it to the top.

Much more understandable comparisons... Stalin and Hitler and Lenin... that is more like it... probably lenin the most because he was a foreign funded Trojan Horse intended to destroy Russia...

-even if so, the Russians who r not Ethnic Germans wouldn't be speaking German at home. Even Yiddish (a German dialect of E. European Jews) is a dying language.

They would probably adopt the German language in celebration at their mechanisation and industrialisation with the help of Germany...

The Russian Tsars preferred French to Russian.... why wouldn't the peasants prefer German to Russian?

.-Putin has bunkers & tunnels to hide/escape; "when the going gets tough, the tough get going". But in the end, he may be caught as a rat in a sewer like Khaddaffi was.

Of course... proud of your barbarianism you are. Murder Gaddafi and destroy his country because it would not do as it was told.... now do the same to Putin for the same reason with the same result and then wait for the fighting to finish and steal their stuff.... I think it is pretty clear why your opinion on this should be ignored by anyone who does not wish for the destruction of Russia or any other rival to western hegemony.

Would say I hope you are getting well paid for this, I mean obviously I have to disagree with your wanton hatred for the Russian people to want to do this to them, but at least you should be getting paid for your trolling... I am sure if you check with your government there should be a grant or payment you are owed for your freelance trolling to destroy Russia.

no, he would stand up for Russia's interests, & he won't give Crimea back, "as a half eaten sandwich."

He said that while he was in the Ukraine, and he said stupid stuff in Germany about German ministers and their policies on migration... the guy is a tool and not a good politician at all.

- I doubt Putin would be welcome there even now, as long as Navalny isn't free.

He would have no problems coming here I would think... I rather suspect more Australians respect him than you might think from their media which is instep with US media because they are joined at the hip.

Ironically I would think the shirt off tough guy image probably appeals more to the Aussies than creepy joe or the orange man.

It would be Xi that the Aussies probably wouldn't welcome, except at the mines that want him to buy their product...

-Nemtsov's investigations showed that it's not his sole achievement, but even if true, he's not indispensable, esp. after usurping power for so long.

Nemtsov is not indispensable either, but getting re elected shows he was doing what was wanted as well as what was needed.

Again, the best ruler is the 1 whose name isn't even known/easily recalled to the people he rules.

Do you apply that to any other country on the planet? I would think Americans know exactly who is in the White House... does that mean Jill Stein should be president?

-did Yeltsin have a party that made him a president?

Yeltsen won the popular vote in actual elections... did he ever get less than 2% like Navalny in any election?

-that fact will empower the opposition more.

Like you care.

-by then, it was in the works for years; if it was ratified & legalized, on the bottom things could be as before. Crimea isn't much smaller than Belarus.

Luka was never going to give up power... and Russia really doesn't actually gain that much by absorbing Belarus. Better access to the baltic states? Who cares? to what benefit? Certainly not Russias benefit.

- by then, there was a lot of rumbling in the army as it was clear that the war was being lost.

It was being lost, but it was not because of anything Hitler did or didn't do. Germany simply didn't have the strength to defeat the Soviets.
    And their tactics gave the Soviets no other option but to fight on.

.- to make $, 1 must have $. Russia got better off to an extent, enriching Putin & his circle, at the expense of ordinary citizens. As the Comanche chief said: don't tell us to give up buffalo for sheep!

And that is the real reason Putin must go... he has said no to the US dollar and it is hurting...

-wait till nationwide strikes r called.

Call away... after all this disruption of covid and lockdowns what idiot is going on strike for that censored .

-I know it better than u.

You live in the west, you know how ruthless the west is when it comes to money... murder bots in the sky, funding terrorists in Syria and Libya and even Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran and Venezuela and China and Russia... but of course call them freedom fighters for the video...

- he was the part of that system & himself blamed Lenin for creating republics, "a time bomb under Russia", while in the same breath lamenting the USSR implosion as the biggest catastrophe of the XX century. Some countries have back to back tragedies w/o any breaks in between, & I'm glad I'm not there!

Everybody in current Russia was part of that system, at least he recognised the obvious mistakes and wished for change to make it better.

-the EU protesters can deal with its riot police;

French yellow jacket protesters lost hands and eyes and lives... but you claim the Russian police are much worse.

I take that is making you wrong.

.-there rn't worthy places left to invade w/o loosing politically, so not anytime soon, u can sleep well!

No external place... home it is then...

- where did I try to shut any1 up?
    You said:
    -If u can't see the truth staring in ur face & comprehend it, perhaps it's better that u stop repeating the same shallow mantra above like a stuck recording.
    - u have a very idealistic view of the RF realities. keep ur rosy glasses on, but stop lecturing me.
    -

.-if it was, we wouldn't have any elections.

You didn't. That wasn't an election... it was a joke.

Ms of Russians want him to go; it's him now grasping at straws, as he can only rely on his media, security services, courts & police. Until last week, downtown Moscow subway stations weren't closed since 1941 with Germans only 20 km away.

If you are making up numbers why not say billions instead of millions... surely Soros and Gates and Bezos count as well...

- I know where Russia is with her Ruble, at 1 RUB = 0.01322 USD.

Fantastic... I makes Russians buy Russian stuff because it is affordable, and traitors wanting to buy foreign goods have to pay a fortune to get them... brilliant.

You would think an ex Soviet person living in the US would be smart and use his knowledge of the language and potential to find contacts in Russia to set up an import business to import Russian stuff and sell it on the US market with a huge margin increase in price that the Americans wont notice because it will still be very very cheap, and of course probably much higher quality than they are used to from China.

But no... lets just bitch about it.

- new domestic & foreign policies to fix what Trump has done.

The US has been making mistakes for decades... you really think the fuckups have been undone. Lets see how the Taleban feel about the US agreed withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan when the US sends more troops in to replace them... do you think they will continue to observe the agreed ceasefire... or will they start earning Putin bounties...

-wrong: there'll be be more legal immigration & naturalization of those here, damn the local racists & bigots with their statues of Columbus & slave owners; they will renew & remake the USA to be better for all.

But they need the cheap labour... they can't afford a full price nanny to look after their children... that would cost too much... they need an illegal they can threaten so they barely have to pay them at all.

Who is going to pick fruit?

-wait till the next poll; only a toddlers & retards don't know who he is now.

The poll is CIA paid propaganda and even they couldn't lie and say all Russians know who he is...

.-not true: most recent immigrants since 2000 came from Asia.

You mean legal immigrants...

$ were paid to several teenagers bloggers to post anti-Navalny & anti-protests videos. 1 refused & posted a written script offered to read from. After it was noticed that they all sounded almost the same, it was changed.

You should find out who was paying because that would be a good way to earn a few extra dollars... assuming they actually pay up.

Folks have nothing to lose except their fear & will come out for free.

Yeah, like the people of the Ukraine had nothing to lose either... where are they now after listening to the CIA and the US... it is just raining money on those people... yah gotta feel for them getting so wealthy so quickly without support or understanding of what actually happened. They might need counciling... and more cookies.

Building prisons & camps to house them all will bankrupt Russia-

There are plenty of new infrastructure projects in the far east and the far north... there might be 5K at most... hell, there is probably enough novachok left over to have an accident...

Show the world what a military grade neurotoxin can actually do... you know... the real thing rather than the bullshit you hear about in the western media that makes people sick and then they recover.

will consummate his handle of Analny within penitentiary environment. ...

Hahahahahaha.... brutal...

Money is power.... it is hard to imagine a government anywhere where the local rich and powerful don't have some say or some influence on how things are done.

Sanctions and general western hostility to a stronger Russia has done more on its own to shift their dependence on energy and expand their investment and focus to China and to itself as a more independent and powerful Russia that can make its own decisions... unlike the EU for example.

I am amazed more people haven't figured this out long ago

It is like the Novachok cliche... we would do it if we were in their place (we being the west), so Russia must be guilty.

Western politicians take advantage of their position and their decisions to help the rich in return for their help later on.

Putin has shown he is not ready to sell out Russian people, which suggests he doesn't get bribes very much.

Putin doesn't subscribe to this normal person logic- he has that palace because he can & is entitled to use it, being on top of the pyramid of power.

Then why not show it off?

Wouldn't be the first leader of a country to have a palace built for himself.

he will find time- every1 needs some rest to recharge, at least once or twice a year; it'll take time to renovate it, so he may use it later & say that his friend Rotenberg, its declared owner, invited him there. "It's good to be King!"

You know for certain it is a bribe and you know for certain it is his... why don't you know for certain when he will visit?

Obviously the only way Putin can now save Russia from western election influence and just general interference is if the west is too busy with something else... maybe give Iran a nuclear bomb they can sail in to New York Harbour and detonate perhaps, or just support Trump and start a proper insurrection... spread a rumour Creepy Joe wants their guns... an assault rifle ban would do it...

Big_Gazza likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Since Analnus' pathetic attempt to foment insurrection didn't work out well NATzO's plan B is to start murdering people to keep the charade rolling. Rolling Eyes

Russian doctor who treated Navalny after poisoning has died 'suddenly'

kvs and Backman like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:46 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Since Analnus' pathetic attempt to foment insurrection didn't work out well NATzO's plan B is to start murdering people to keep the charade rolling. Rolling Eyes

Jesus Christ. Why is the Russian press so quick to report this shit ? At least investigate first and provide some evidence as to what happened. The FSB should have had everyone within 10 feet of Navalny on survailance. Maybe they did and this was just bad timing. But maybe not. The CIA would have to knock off more than one doctor to keep the truth down. There is records of Navalnys visit presumably.

Now the opposite will be said in the Western media. That it was Russia who killed him
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:20 pm

its ctv news, Canadian news.  So they are already making it clear they are pushing the "Russia" Did it.

Even though the doctor made it clear that Navalny wasn't sick with "Novichok" and that they were discrediting him in the west, left right and center.

Yeah, it is either he died of something else, or he was knocked off by foreign units.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:21 pm

https://tass.com/politics/1253209

Russia expels Swedish, Polish, German diplomats for attending unauthorized rallies

Good on Russia.

par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, elconquistador, Maximmmm, LMFS and PhSt like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Backman wrote:
    PhSt wrote:
    Since Analnus' pathetic attempt to foment insurrection didn't work out well NATzO's plan B is to start murdering people to keep the charade rolling.  Rolling Eyes

Jesus Christ. Why is the Russian press so quick to report this shit ? At least investigate first and provide some evidence as to what happened. The FSB should have had everyone within 10 feet of Navalny on survailance. Maybe they did and this was just bad timing. But maybe not. The CIA would have to knock off more than one doctor to keep the truth down. There is records of Navalnys visit presumably.

Now the opposite will be said in the Western media. That it was Russia who killed him

Hopefully FSB investigates this, no foreign intelligence should be allowed to cause trouble inside Russia.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:58 pm

miketheterrible wrote:its ctv news, Canadian news.  So they are already making it clear they are pushing the "Russia" Did it.

Even though the doctor made it clear that Navalny wasn't sick with "Novichok" and that they were discrediting him in the west, left right and center.

Yeah, it is either he died of something else, or he was knocked off by foreign units.

yeah i know that's canadian news. But I am assuming that it was officially reported by Russia and then was picked up by the international news.
    par far

Post  par far Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Am I wrong in thinking that all this related to the Nord Stream 2?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 pm

Backman wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:its ctv news, Canadian news.  So they are already making it clear they are pushing the "Russia" Did it.

yeah i know that's canadian news. But I am assuming that it was officially reported by Russia and then was picked up by the international news.

Who cares. Too bad dr died. Maybe he was sick? Maybe he had an injury? Who knows? Investigation will be done and that's that. As you said, they documented everything. Short of killing all doctors, intelligence officers, and destroying servers involved, they won't be removing Navalnys records.

So it's more likely Doctor died by natural causes or maybe one of Navalnys supporters was angry and killed him. Who knows.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:06 pm

The whole "we won the cold war" claim is pure hubris flatulence. It is the same as the claim that Reagan bankrupted the USSR.
    A command economy was "bankrupted" by some clown spending dollars. Command economies become "bankrupt" when they
    run out of human and material resources and not money. The vast majority of the people in the USSR were not diverted to
    work on military activities during the 1980s and clearly material resources did not run out. Ergo, no bankruptcy.

The USSR "lost" the cold war because it underwent an internal elite coup to remove the command economy and replace it
    with filthy lucre generating capitalism. The racket was going great until 1999 when the "siloviki" staged a counter coup
    and deposed Yeltsin with Putin taking command. Yeah, that actually happened. Yeltsin would run through Prime Ministers
    like used toilet paper, but all of the sudden he started following Putin's orders and voluntarily gave up the presidency to him.

At the end of the day, Russia's fate is more about its internal processes than any western meddling ambitions. Navalny
    is a worthless turkey since he has no grip on the hearts and minds of Russians. The west can't orchestrate the conditions
    running up to 1917 and 1990.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:14 pm

kvs wrote:The whole "we won the cold war" claim is pure hubris flatulence.   It is the same as the claim that Reagan bankrupted the USSR.
    A command economy was "bankrupted" by some clown spending dollars.   Command economies become "bankrupt" when they
    run out of human and material resources and not money.   The vast majority of the people in the USSR were not diverted to
    work on military activities during the 1980s and clearly material resources did not run out.    Ergo, no bankruptcy.  

The USSR "lost" the cold war because it underwent an internal elite coup to remove the command economy and replace it
    with filthy lucre generating capitalism.   The racket was going great until 1999 when the "siloviki" staged a counter coup
    and deposed Yeltsin with Putin taking command.   Yeah, that actually happened.   Yeltsin would run through Prime Ministers
    like used toilet paper, but all of the sudden he started following Putin's orders and voluntarily gave up the presidency to him.

At the end of the day, Russia's fate is more about its internal processes than any western meddling ambitions.   Navalny
    is a worthless turkey since he has no grip on the hearts and minds of Russians.    The west can't orchestrate the conditions
    running up to 1917 and 1990.

What's even more amusing is:

1.) The USSR could survive a death toll of 27 million post WW2, but we're lead to believe it couldn't survive Reagan's failed Star Wars program. It's so fuckin obvious Gordochov and his cronies self-destructed the USSR from within to privatize and loot the coffers.

2.) 2014 was incontrovertible proof that the Cold War never really ended.

Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:57 pm

https://tass.com/politics/1251697

MOSCOW, February 2. /TASS/. Moscow has reasons to believe that the Alexey Navalny incident was a sham, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a joint press conference with his Swedish counterpart Ann Linde on Tuesday.

"As for the Navalny case, no information has been provided to us to prove accusations against the Russian authorities," Lavrov pointed out. "If you make accusations against someone, then prove their guilt. And if you say: ‘I won’t tell you anything because it’s a secret,’ we have reasons to believe that it’s a sham," he added.

"Today, I once again reminded the Swedish side that since a Swedish military laboratory conducted an analysis and the conclusions of German experts were publicly confirmed, we expect our Swedish colleagues to show transparency and honesty in this case," the Russian top diplomat noted.

Indeed, NATzO, put up or shut up.

Sham shyster hyena pack NATzO's ego is too big for its britches.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 pm

GarryB wrote:The main problem for Putin in Russia is that he is seen as too pro west. Navalny dying in prison... from a heart attack (a western intelligence special I might add) and he will get an extra 20 percent of the vote if they had an election straight away.-no, & it'll only confirm to those indifferent & the intelligentsia who support Putin that the liberals r right to be against him.
    It doesnt matter who Navalny really is, what matters is what mass media paints him as.
    The west has been painting Putin as hitler and the devil all mashed into one character... western media means little to him now.- but not what the West can do with stolen $ & assets abroad; if the elites have more to loose by Putin in power, they'll turn on him. With their$, they can buy Army/RG generals before they get orders to shoot protesters.

And I think having Navalny arrested and in prison, was just following your oponents's plan for Russia.
    Navalny being released because he is an American and British tool of intelligence would have gotten Putin replaced overnight, ..-I doubt it; he now put himself in the corner & will think twice before leaving too far from his bunkers.
    I understand as a master bond villain  that for every court decision in Russia the Judge phones Putin to confirm the verdict before giving it, but in the real world they probably don't bother...-no, they were told to out him behind bars for 2y8mo. this time, & that's what happened. There's another trial now on unrelated case.
    - I'll let this article to be my reply:
    New York Times... wouldn't give them the internet traffic... they simply don't deserve it.-then don't acuse me again of not presenting any evidence confirming my assertions, since u refuse to see articles just because they r from certain sites.
    - not if they his opponents r barred from challenging him, as was the case up to now.
    There are normally over a dozen candidates each election, which is what... six times more than in the US...-they r all approved & have no chance; Navalny was not.
    - a former KGB (NKVD/OGPU/MGB successor that cost her Ms of lives) under colonel shouldn't rule Russia, period.
    So you have been opposed to him being president since he was in the KGB. And it was because of all the Russian lives the KGB took... yet it is Russian people who voted for him...-I & the Russians gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he has been exposed of who he really is. Once a KGB agent, always a KGB agent.
    Except you don't care, you are being manipulated by your government and your media..- no, u r being manipulated by the pro-Putin's propaganda, while I read from all sources, unlike u.
    I remember living under Andropov police state, & it was no fun nor normal.
    In a cold war against the wealthy powerful west of course it was not fun or normal for the Soviet Union...-this former KGB head acted like Pinochet, stressing coercive & intrusive methods to deal with USSR internal problems, w/o addressing the root causes of the decline. Gorbachev tried it with perestroika (economic restructuring) & glasnost (openness, freedom of expression) but it led to the breakup with criminal clans & KGB taken over the economy. What u call democracy there is mafia/Mussolini-style democracy.
    - not formally his, but under his control, & the FSO with restricted zones around it r there to welcome him while keeping others that have no business there away. Calling it by its proper name, it's a $1B bribe.
    He is Russian president and it is in Russia... if he decrees a national emergency and any particular building needs to be used in the interests of the Russian state then of course it is under his control, but he hasn't and it isn't, so you are wrong.-flimsy & thinly stretched reasoning; it was built far relaxation with a bunker for emergencies. It has no defense value for Russia at all; in fact, it costs extra $Ms to operate & guard. How did Roman Emperors' villas on Capri help defend the Roman Empire?
    Do you think Bill Clinton didn't visit Epsteins island during and after his presidency... you can guarantee he would want one of his own...-Putin has A. Kabaeva & probably other women, but will be lucky if gets formally charged & tried for his crimes. 
    -after renovation, it wasn't going to stay empty. If some1 is given a bribe but doesn't use it for a long time, it doesn't mean that he wasn't bribed.
    If you never receive a bribe it is not a bribe.- he visited it & was going to use it. If the Russians don't prevent him from doing so, he won't hesitate coming there again.
    -1 day u'll have a rude awakening.
    ..I realised what I read and hear might not be 100% true in the west.- but now u say that 100% is not true; then, in ur judgement, pro-Putin media is correct 100%?
    -he may add more years to his term, depending on the situation. Putin isn't very smart, but very cunning, like Stalin was.
    If he wasn't very smart Russia would not be in the position it is today.- he is smart compared to other leaders since Stalin, but that's hardly a complement & something to be extremely proud of. The oligarchs that pay him a tribute r a lot smarter than he is. But Navalny, the Russian Assange, is even smarter for exposing that "the king is naked" & succeeding in forcing Putin to defend his reputation.
    -no, the FSB, Putin, & the RF gov. r now discredited; his plane made an emerg. landing & he was brought sick into Omsk hospital (see update on his Dr.) which under pressure didn't say he got poisoned;
    He was in a coma... even a pillow would have done it.... if the Omsk hospital didn't say he got poisoned they would say anything they were told... brain haemorrhage... remove the tiny brain and then cremate the body and hand his ashes back to his family... the west could bleat all they liked but what could they do?-then, they would be discredited even more, & lose all claim to legitimacy at home. Putin is smart enough to do what he did, but that won't help him in the long run.
    Putin didn't have a choice but to let him go to Germany to stay clean from attempted murder accusations.
    But why murder him in the first place, he is a nothing, a nobody.-then why claim that the FSB was guarding him against the West's assassins? Was Nemtsov a nobody too? A "nobody" doesn't get his plane diverted to a different airport so he can be detained easier w/o his supporters' interference.
    BTW after murdering an Iranian General and multiple Iranian scientists not to mention covering up the Saudi murder of Kashogi... America and the west really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to murdering people... Obama was killing thousands of people a year with armed drones for goodness sake.- by the same token, the VKS killed many civilians in Syria. Navalny's treatment is a very good excuse to blame Russia, irrespective of what the accusers do.
    Then he was in rehab; the court pretends it didn't know his whereabouts, while Putin himself did.
    It does not matter if the court knew his precise whereabouts down to the bed he was in... he was violating his parole conditions and had been for the previous 8 months before that.- if true, why wasn't he arrested then? the only reason is that the FSB & Putin, would then have no alibi if he died in jail/prison instead of on his "illegal" travels.
    Indeed, this "independent court", whose judge had to be replaced before hearing this artificial politically motivated Navalny's case , must be included in the Guiness Record Book.
    As the least important case blown out of all proportion by the murderous western governments and the media who serve them.- even then, it's now grown out of proportion & become the bullet that Putin shot at his own foot & the boomerang that will hit his head.

.- I do understand them, but they r being imposed by pocket judges, & vigorously prosecuted on orders from above, in violation of all procedural norms, they have no legal standing.
    There is no reason to believe there was any need for Putin to get involved. -w/o his involvement, the poisonings wouldn't happen at all.
    - wait, its only the start. The Russians will resist injustice , & I feel it in my own bones.
    Of course because Putin has been so bad for them and Navalny and his western supporters have been so nice. -the elites treat them as colonized subjects; that state of affairs won't last long.
    N. Mandela spent 27 years in prison but become SA president .
    But Mr Mandela was not a coke snorting asshole who does not give a shit about poor people... Russian or otherwise.-if Navalny didn't care about Russians being fleeced, he wouldn't get into trouble he is now.
    Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Valeca, Havel, NEHRU, BACHELET, &Moon_Jae-in also were imprisoned/exiled but still made it to the top.
    Much more understandable comparisons... Stalin and Hitler and Lenin... that is more like it... probably lenin the most because he was a foreign funded Trojan Horse intended to destroy Russia...-no, to take her out of WWI. The West failed to destroy her, but Putin may succeed, by plunging her into civil war.
    -even if so, the Russians who r not Ethnic Germans wouldn't be speaking German at home. Even Yiddish (a German dialect of E. European Jews) is a dying language.
    They would probably adopt the German language in celebration at their mechanisation and industrialisation with the help of Germany...-even with all borrowed terms/words, the Russian is too rich to be traded for quaking German, or any other language, for that matter.
    The Russian Tsars preferred French to Russian.... why wouldn't the peasants prefer German to Russian?- the Tsars had more foreign than Russian blood & couldn't culturally relate to Russians. Catherine II was German but learned Russian to better understand them, & she didn't push German or French on them.
    .-Putin has bunkers & tunnels to hide/escape; "when the going gets tough, the tough get going". But in the end, he may be caught as a rat in a sewer like Khaddaffi was.
    Of course... proud of your barbarianism you are. Murder  Gaddafi and destroy his country because it would not do as it was told.... now do the same to Putin for the same reason with the same result and then wait for the fighting to finish and steal their stuff.... I think it is pretty clear why your opinion on this should be ignored by anyone who does not wish for the destruction of Russia or any other rival to western hegemony.- too many assumptions! remove ur prisms: I don't condone nor justify what happened in Libya; removing Putin sooner rather than later may be the best thing what happens to Russia & Russians.
    no, he would stand up for Russia's interests, & he won't give Crimea back, "as a half eaten sandwich."
    He said that while he was in the Ukraine, and he said stupid stuff in Germany about German ministers and their policies on migration... the guy is a tool and not a good politician at all.-I beg to differ. He uses judo against Putin himself, using his opponent's strength & stupidity against him. So far all the indications r that it works. Putin ratings r falling, & soon he'll have no friends/partners/donors left. W/o them, he'll be a nobody in Russia. Saddam too had $Ms but died at the end of the rope, as well as Najib who made many enemies as head of the Afghan KGB.
    Again, the best ruler is the 1 whose name isn't even known/easily recalled to the people he rules.
    Do you apply that to any other country on the planet? -yes, the less gov. interference in people's affairs, the better.
    I would think Americans know exactly who is in the White House...-we do, but we r Judeo-Christian nation, not the Taoist like the Tang China was.
    -did Yeltsin have a party that made him a president?
    Yeltsen won the popular vote in actual elections... did he ever get less than 2% like Navalny in any election?- Navalny may also win, not as any party's head, but as the 1 who got rid of Putin & his cronies.
    -that fact will empower the opposition more.
    Like you care.- how do u know that I don't, & what do u care about?
    -by then, it was in the works for years; if it was ratified & legalized, on the bottom things could be as before. Crimea isn't much smaller than Belarus.
    Luka was never going to give up power... and Russia really doesn't actually gain that much by absorbing Belarus.  Better access to the baltic states? Who cares? to what benefit? Certainly not Russias benefit.- she'll gain by controlling the buffer state directly, outflanking Ukraine, and increasing her population. Learn Russian geography & mil. history again.
    - by then, there was a lot of rumbling in the army as it was clear that the war was being lost.
    It was being lost, but it was not because of anything Hitler did or didn't do. Germany simply didn't have the strength to defeat the Soviets.-true, but if Hitler was killed then, they hoped to end the war sooner & save what still could be saved.
    .- to make $, 1 must have $. Russia got better off to an extent, enriching Putin & his circle, at the expense of ordinary citizens. As the Comanche chief said: don't tell us to give up buffalo for sheep!
    And that is the real reason Putin must go... he has said no to the US dollar and it is hurting...-no, Russia with her economy which is < than the state of TX can't hurt the US.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:19 pm

It is curious why Russia released the video of Navalnys henchman meeting with a MI6 agent when they did. They had the footage all this time. Why didn't they release it the day after the fake Navalny poisoning ? The FSB must have more dirt like this one him. They should send some of this dirt anonymously to Wikileaks. Let them release it. Then it will get more traction.

US empire baby wrote
    they r all approved & have no chance; Navalny was not

US Congress has 20% approval rating (on a good day) and reelection rate of 90%+ percent.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:16 pm

GarryB wrote:
    -wait till nationwide strikes r called.
    “There will be street actions. It takes time to prepare ": Shaveddinov on the action plan of Navalny's associates FYI, Navalny tried to register his party since 2010, but was prevented by technicalities.
    Call away... after all this disruption of covid and lockdowns what idiot is going on strike for that-time will tell!
    -I know it better than u.
    You live in the west, you know how ruthless the west is when it comes to money... murder bots in the sky, funding terrorists in Syria and Libya and even Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran and Venezuela and China and Russia... but of course call them freedom fighters for the video...-the Putin regime is no less ruthless.
    -the EU protesters can deal with its riot police;
    French yellow jacket protesters lost hands and eyes and lives... but you claim the Russian police are much worse.-in some ways they r. FYI, the RG now has the legal right to shoot, & it was given long before Navalny went to Germany.
    .-there rn't worthy places left to invade w/o loosing politically, so not anytime soon, u can sleep well!
    No external place... home it is then...- yes, there r too many problems to sort out; 1 of them Putin's FSB paying Trump since 2007.
    - where did I try to shut any1 up?
    You said:
    -If u can't see the truth staring in ur face & comprehend it, perhaps it's better that u stop repeating the same shallow mantra above like a stuck recording.
    - u have a very idealistic view of the RF realities. keep ur rosy glasses on, but stop lecturing me.-
    I had to say it to rdirect our discussion to a more intelligent level.
    .-if it was, we wouldn't have any elections.
    You didn't. That wasn't an election... it was a joke.- the sad joke would be if Trump won again.
    Ms of Russians want him to go; it's him now grasping at straws, as he can only rely on his media, security services, courts & police. Until last week, downtown Moscow subway stations weren't closed since 1941 with Germans only 20 km away.
    If you are making up numbers why not say billions instead of millions... surely Soros and Gates and Bezos count as well...- ur sarcasm thinks! even if only 10M watched that clip, they said nothing & didn't report it to be removed, & their silence speaks louder than words.
    - I know where Russia is with her Ruble, at 1 RUB = 0.01322 USD.
    Fantastic... I makes Russians buy Russian stuff because it is affordable, and traitors wanting to buy foreign goods have to pay a fortune to get them... brilliant.- while the oligarchs who work with Putin hand in glove convert Russia's wealth to $ to be kept in Western banks & real estate.
    You would think an ex Soviet person living in the US would be smart and use his knowledge of the language and potential to find contacts in Russia to set up an import business to import Russian stuff and sell it on the US market with a huge margin increase in price that the Americans wont notice because it will still be very very cheap, and of course probably much higher quality than they are used to from China.-easier said than done; all those market segments r taken over.
    -wrong: there'll be be more legal immigration & naturalization of those here, damn the local racists & bigots with their statues of Columbus & slave owners; they will renew & remake the USA to be better for all.
    But they need the cheap labour... they can't afford a full price nanny to look after their children... that would cost too much... they need an illegal they can threaten so they barely have to pay them at all.Who is going to pick fruit?-legalized temporary workers.
    -wait till the next poll; only a toddlers & retards don't know who he is now.
    The poll is CIA paid propaganda and even they couldn't lie and say all Russians know who he is...- if they don't lie, than don't dismiss them next time.
    .-not true: most recent immigrants since 2000 came from Asia.
    You mean legal immigrants...- those Latinos still don't out# them.
    $ were paid to several teenagers bloggers to post anti-Navalny & anti-protests videos. 1 refused & posted a written script offered to read from. After it was noticed that they all sounded almost the same, it was changed.
    You should find out who was paying because that would be a good way to earn a few extra dollars...- my integrity isn't for sale.
    Folks have nothing to lose except their fear & will come out for free.
    Yeah, like the people of the Ukraine had nothing to lose either... where are they now after listening to the CIA and the US... it is just raining money on those people... yah gotta feel for them getting so wealthy so quickly without support or understanding of what actually happened. They might need counciling... and more cookies.- Under the right leadership, Russia can buy Ukraine many times over.
    Building prisons & camps to house them all will bankrupt Russia-
    There are plenty of new infrastructure projects in the far east and the far north... there might be 5K at most... hell, there is probably enough novachok left over to have an accident...-now I know that u r a genocidal maniac like Hitler, Churchill & Truman were. & u call urself Russia's friend?
    Then why not show it off?- it's too late now, Navalny has done it; while Putin wanted to avoid ?s about the source of those $1B used to build it. who wants to be seen as a bribetaker?
    Wouldn't be the first leader of a country to have a palace built for himself.- he could be forgiven if the Russian people were a lot better off than they r now.
    You know for certain it is a bribe and you know for certain it is his... why don't you know for certain when he will visit?- I'm not a prophet.
    Obviously the only way Putin can now save Russia from western election influence and just general interference is if the west is too busy with something else... maybe give Iran a nuclear bomb they can sail in to New York Harbour and detonate perhaps, or just support Trump and start a proper insurrection... spread a rumour Creepy Joe wants their guns... an assault rifle ban would do it...
    if ever it to happen, AUS & NZ would be colonized by China, so u may need to learn Chinese or emigrate to Chile & learn Spanish there.
    Navalny's appeal / Volkov postpones rallies / Putin's ratings

Palaces, palaces ... When will they get drunk?

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:29 am

Backman wrote:It is curious why Russia released the video of Navalnys henchman meeting with a MI6 agent when they did. They had the footage all this time. Why didn't they release it the day after the fake Navalny poisoning ? The FSB must have more dirt like this one him. They should send some of this dirt anonymously to Wikileaks. Let them release it. Then it will get more traction.

The retards in the West still have not figured out that Russian intelligence is always one step ahead of them and, the more they insist in their fraudulent provocations, the more they are caught with their pants down. By now I would think twice before starting further fakes if I were them, but they are too dumb for that. That is the value of Russian restrain, so little appreciated in the West, keeping their best cards reserved for the right moment and playing their opponents like schoolkids.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm