Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Kiko
Nomad5891
lyle6
Maximmmm
elconquistador
Backman
Tsavo Lion
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
LMFS
par far
owais.usmani
Big_Gazza
Azi
franco
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
PhSt
nero
Rodion_Romanovic
calripson
miketheterrible
Arrow
Kimppis
Hole
Project Canada
sepheronx
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Godric
OminousSpudd
victor1985
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
AlfaT8
AirCargo
Werewolf
Vann7
macedonian
Cyberspec
KoTeMoRe
Hannibal Barca
dino00
TR1
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
kvs
Kyo
GarryB
George1
flamming_python
nemrod
Regular
Viktor
59 posters

Russian Liberal Opposition

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:39 am

LMFS wrote:...Of course, he already has power, which is what wealthy men try to buy with their millions, and legitimacy, which is more than they will ever be able to buy. He does not need a stupid brothel-like palace like the one invented by Navalny's owners, he would not even have time to make use of it...

There is no big mystery behind Putin, he is a workaholic who is married to his job (which is probably why his actual marriage fell apart)

That's all there is to it, people are not complicated creatures

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    He does not need a stupid brothel-like palace..
    Putin doesn't subscribe to this normal person logic- he has that palace because he can & is entitled to use it, being on top of the pyramid of power.
    ..he would not even have time to make use of it...
    he will find time- every1 needs some rest to recharge, at least once or twice a year; it'll take time to renovate it, so he may use it later & say that his friend Rotenberg, its declared owner, invited him there. "It's good to be King!"

Oh yeah, because the Grand Kremlin Palace and Novo-Ogaryevo (AKA Russian Camp David) don't have sufficient voltage to recharge, right? Rolling Eyes

I wish I was stuck in those shitholes...

miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:59 am

Those r official residencies & r owned by the gov.; Putin, like all affluent people in Russia, needs a private dacha/retreat of his own. He was going to retire there & "engage in wine making".

Backman dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:23 am

Why is this troll allowed to keep posting his tin foil hat BS about "Putin's palace" when Navalny's lies have been debunked?
    Navalny claimed all sorts of interior features of the building that do not physically exist since it is still under construction.
    The video of the interior construction also debunks all the features claimed by Navalny, which includes a swimming pool,
    libarary and theater. The building is clearly a posh hotel with large rooms of roughly the same size. This troll-tard keeps
    claiming that Putin controls this property without any evidence other what he pulls from his ass and that of the asses of his
    "sources".

How about Tsavo Lion focus on the corruption of the clown he voted for, Biden, and his rotten son Hunter. Not a squeak
    from this troll-tard on the subject.

It is not OK from some liar like Tsavo Lion to pollute this board with his hate propaganda. It is not about freedom of speech.
    It is about a hate propaganda chorus. If people want to eat Navalny's shit they are free to do so from every NATzO fake
    stream media outlet. This board should not be obliged to offer this particular service. Troll-tard Tsavo Lion has made his
    worthless opinion on the subject clear, he should not get a chance to repeat it ad nauseam because that is the definition
    of SPAM.

Hole and Backman like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 am

kvs wrote:Why is this troll allowed to keep posting his tin foil hat BS about "Putin's palace" when Navalny's lies have been debunked?  
    Navalny claimed all sorts of interior features of the building that do not physically exist since it is still under construction.-no, it's under renovation after mold ruined it. R u against democracy & freedom of speech in this forum?
    The video of the interior construction also debunks all the features claimed by Navalny, which includes a swimming pool, library and theater.- the debunking clip shows them being stripped & renovated, confirming what Navalny said.
     The building is clearly a posh hotel with large rooms of roughly the same size.- that's what Putin propaganda says; as a hotel, it'll never recover any $ spent on its construction, let alone make a profit; therefore, it wasn't going to be a hotel until that video appeared.
    This troll-tard keeps claiming that Putin controls this property without any evidence other what he pulls from his ass and that of the asses of his
    "sources".- is there any other, more plausible explanation? if so, let's see & discuss it!
    How about Tsavo Lion focus on the corruption of the clown he voted for, Biden, and his rotten son Hunter. Not a squeak from this troll-tard on the subject.-OT, & I'm not going to post on internal US matters, unless they r directly related to other topics. 
    It is not OK from some liar like Tsavo Lion to pollute this board with his hate propaganda.  It is not about freedom of speech.-GB has more hate in his posts, & I'm within my rights to answer them, sorry!
    This board should not be obliged to offer this particular service.    Troll-tard Tsavo Lion has made his worthless opinion..- I'm not a parrot to repeat others' pro-Putin applause & praises. If I'm the black sheep here, so be it!
    on the subject clear, he should not get a chance to repeat it ad nauseam because that is the definition of SPAM.- replying to others' posts is what this forum is for; I never posted ads to sell anything. If some1 like u doesn't like my opinion, tough shit!

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:25 am

@kvs

Totally agree. I have this retard in my ignored list for pure mental health, but I by no means agree that an ill intentioned troll can hijack the board with arbitrary amounts of fact-free slandering and propaganda, not even for vaccination purposes. There is no merit, no actual discussion and no benefit for the forum in endlessly repeating the same tired lies until we all fall dead

miketheterrible and Backman like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 am

U r not a psychiatrist, so don't call those u personally don't know any names. If I'm a retard, then u r at least as retarded as I am, if not more. Good night!

Navalny's trials // OMON against the people // Why Putin is losing

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:46 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Those r official residencies & r owned by the gov.; Putin, like all affluent people in Russia, needs a private dacha/retreat of his own. He was going to retire there & "engage in wine making".

All he has to do to get a private whatever is to sign a book deal and he will be buying himself a mansion from advance payment alone the next day

He got himself stuck in a situation where​it's impossible from him to not make fuckton of money

Tsavo Lion wrote:U r not a psychiatrist, so don't call those u personally don't know any names. If I'm a retard, then u r at least as retarded as I am, if not more. Good night!...

Your spelling and syntax say otherwise

Trust me on this, I make these assessments for​ a living

miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:40 am

As posted before, a hotel, finished or not, doesn't need a restricted zone guarded by the FSO & Border Guards that far from the Georgian border.
    Your spelling and syntax say otherwise
    - I don't like archaic English spelling & use my own shorthand; as long as others understand it, let them worry about it if they don't like it. My years in college been long over.
    Trust me on this, I make these assessments for​ a living
    fair enough. FIY,  I don't need to spend $ on barbers & psychiatrists/psychologists, since there's no need for me to conform my hairstyle to any trend & I can be my own psychiatrist/psychologist, if need be.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:17 am

Another yanqui fuck who thinks he gets to decide for Russians what they want and how they should live.

Keep dreaming asshole.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Scorpius and Backman like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:38 am

I was never a yanqui, even if I live in the US now, & it was never my intention to decide anything for any1. My opinions r just that, opinions.
    since u ignore my request to fuck off, I'll call u pussyhole then. DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY!

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 am

-no, & it'll only confirm to those indifferent & the intelligentsia who support Putin that the liberals r right to be against him.

Why?

Why would they care about Navalny or his demise in prison?

He means nothing.

- but not what the West can do with stolen $ & assets abroad;

If they had that lever to pull they would have used it years ago.... they have confiscated the assets of other countries and people before... they have such a long history of doing that a smart person like Putin would never risk his stash overseas and vulnerable... that is just silly.

if the elites have more to loose by Putin in power, they'll turn on him.

Probably true, but they make more from a healthy growing economy than they make from civil war and western occupation and takeoff...

With their$, they can buy Army/RG generals before they get orders to shoot protesters

With their rubles they are likely to just up and leave if things change...

-I doubt it; he now put himself in the corner & will think twice before leaving too far from his bunkers.

He hasn't done anything... the Russian judicial system did what it was always going to do... but now they have him they can hold him to account for all the other criminal things he has been saying and doing, so expect more trials and more sentences... and they wont be home detention with an ankle tag this time.

-no, they were told to out him behind bars for 2y8mo. this time, & that's what happened. There's another trial now on unrelated case .

As I said... now they have him under lock and key they can try him for all his crimes, and being a convicted criminal now it is more likely they will stick...

-then don't acuse me again of not presenting any evidence confirming my assertions, since u refuse to see articles just because they r from certain sites.

Information from the NYT or CNN or BBC is not evidence, and neither are statements from the US state department.

Information from known liars and manipulators has no value in any discussion, except on what the enemy wants you to think, or what the enemy is doing behind closed doors because their accusations often reflect their covert actions with a frightening level of accuracy.

Case in point what they did in the Ukraine and Belarus and Venezuela and now in Russia... but the headlines are Russian meddling in US election... when the democrats lose... not when they win of course.

-they r all approved & have no chance; Navalny was not.

They get approved by following the rules... Navalny never follows the rules so he can claim it is Putin that is afraid of him and preventing him from getting in to the competition.

-I & the Russians gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he has been exposed of who he really is. Once a KGB agent, always a KGB agent.

The KGB worked to keep Russians safe for a very long time, you use the term KGB agent like it is a bad thing.

The CIAs record is much worse yet US presidents who worked in the CIA exist... In fact George Bush Snr was in the CIA wasn't he... he actually ran the CIA, and later his son became president.... he wasn't in the CIA because he couldn't spell CIA, but surely a person who was in the KGB is less of a problem than a person who ran the KGB and then got his retarded son elected a few decades later...

- no, u r being manipulated by the pro-Putin's propaganda, while I read from all sources, unlike u.

You only post links from anti Putin sources... you cover all sides of the story like CNN and the BBC do... in other words you don't.

-this former KGB head acted like Pinochet

Pinochet... an American agent... interesting comparison...

What u call democracy there is mafia/Mussolini-style democracy.

But in the US it is the peoples choice... you can choose brand A or brand B... choosing C or D is just throwing your vote away...

-flimsy & thinly stretched reasoning

Pretty simple basic and obvious facts you mean.

- he visited it & was going to use it. If the Russians don't prevent him from doing so, he won't hesitate coming there again.

But you said it was his... how can Russians stop him from going there? And why would they want to?

- but now u say that 100% is not true; then, in ur judgement, pro-Putin media is correct 100%?

Not at all, the west will seed their lies with true facts, Russia didn't start the conflict in Georgia in 2008, but she did kick Georgian forces out of SO and pushed them back deep into Georgian territory.

I don't have access to any Pro Putin media.... RT and Sputnik repeated all the bullshit about Navalny, but they chose to stick with facts instead of just printing the shit that came from Navalnys mouth.

- he is smart compared to other leaders since Stalin, but that's hardly a complement & something to be extremely proud of.

He has turned round an essentally broken country and made it enough of a rival to scare the US and EU... if he did that to the UK he would be knighted at the very least.

The oligarchs that pay him a tribute r a lot smarter than he is.

Well they must be very cunning because there is no evidence they paid him anything at all.

But Navalny, the Russian Assange, is even smarter for exposing that "the king is naked" & succeeding in forcing Putin to defend his reputation.

He would need to be moved to solitary confinement for 10 years under the threat of execution by Putin if he ever came near Russia, and that is ignoring all the good work Assange did to get into shit that deep, which is something Navalny would run away from at 100 miles an hour. He is as soft as shit and would fold like a sheet of card designed for origami... pre perforated to make the folds straight and clean and easy.

-then, they would be discredited even more, & lose all claim to legitimacy at home. Putin is smart enough to do what he did, but that won't help him in the long run.

What you you talking about... people in comas die all the time...

-then why claim that the FSB was guarding him against the West's assassins?

He is technically an enemy of the state.... but he is no Will Smith... following him is useful to find out the US and EU network of funding and supporting traitors operating in Russia.

They can't follow him and get information if he is dead.

Was Nemtsov a nobody too? A "nobody" doesn't get his plane diverted to a different airport so he can be detained easier w/o his supporters' interference.

Yeah, that was smart... probably Putins idea to avoid a scene that he was clearly planning to create with all his fuckwits turning up at what turned out to be the wrong airport... boo hoo.

- by the same token, the VKS killed many civilians in Syria.

The places they bombed were ISIS controlled... civilians killed were ISIS supporters.

Navalny's treatment is a very good excuse to blame Russia, irrespective of what the accusers do.

What treatment... he broke parole.... that is normal anywhere.

- if true, why wasn't he arrested then? the only reason is that the FSB & Putin, would then have no alibi if he died in jail/prison instead of on his "illegal" travels.

Under Putin the rules have been relaxed... navalny still managed to break them... but prison numbers are dramatically going down with home detention for people who are not a danger to the community. They were being nice giving him a suspended sentence in the first place and so he pissed all over them. They had no choice but to put him in prison and also try him for all his other crimes too. Navalny blew it and now he is going to pay.

- even then, it's now grown out of proportion & become the bullet that Putin shot at his own foot & the boomerang that will hit his head.

There are no bullets or boomerangs. The shooting themselves in the foot experts are in the west... pissing over potential good relations with Russia and cheap gas and getting rid of more terrorists in Syria, but no, they want Russia to be the same level bitch as Germany has become or nothing.

Putin is evil and bad because he has finally said.... OK... nothing it is.

-w/o his involvement, the poisonings wouldn't happen at all.

They didn't happen anyway.

-the elites treat them as colonized subjects; that state of affairs won't last long.

But the elites in the US come round every christmas with a free turkey for everyone and some presents to put under your tree...

-if Navalny didn't care about Russians being fleeced, he wouldn't get into trouble he is now.

He is in prison for fleecing foreign companies... how long will French companies trade with Russia with censored like him stealing from them. Remember he stole from the foreign company that was investing money in Russia... how is that going to effect future foreign investment and development?

Your hero is a dirtbag.

The West failed to destroy her, but Putin may succeed, by plunging her into civil war.

It is the west trying to start a civil war, but their attempts are pathetic... they picked a lame horse that is not interested in anything but drinking and smoking crack.... western butt crack it seems.

-even with all borrowed terms/words, the Russian is too rich to be traded for quaking German, or any other language, for that matter.

When the pro west puppets take over in the English sector they will speak only english, and in the German sector only german, the American sector probably english but hard to understand, and of course the french sector will speak bullshit.

- too many assumptions! remove ur prisms: I don't condone nor justify what happened in Libya; removing Putin sooner rather than later may be the best thing what happens to Russia & Russians.

Yeah, gambling with a whole country... get rid of the leader by what ever means necessary and then see what shit floats to the top. If you can bribe them then they get to lead. If they are not interested in your bribes then you fund the opposition for the next 10 years worth of civil war.

Love to see that applied to the US of A.

He uses judo against Putin himself, using his opponent's strength & stupidity against him.

Putin is in office and Navalny is in jail. I think I know who won that round.

So far all the indications r that it works

See how wrong you are? Putin in office... Navalny in Jail... you call that a win for Navalny?

Putin ratings r falling, & soon he'll have no friends/partners/donors left

All politician ratings fall over time, and considering the current situation in the world I would say most western leaders would kill for a 70% rating right now.

The point is that there is no one in the game against him that is picking up support as Putins support goes down... he is like Obama going for re election... I am a nothing president who didn't do anything useful, I accepted a peace prize I didn't deserve and started lots of unnecessary wars and killed thousands of people using drones, but my opposition is a nobody so I am going to get reelected because there is no real alternative to me.

Putin wouldn't be so arrogant however.

W/o them, he'll be a nobody in Russia. Saddam too had $Ms but died at the end of the rope, as well as Najib who made many enemies as head of the Afghan KGB.

But surely he will retire to his palace and contemplate how to spend his hundreds of billions of dollars stolen from poor handicapped Russian orphans.

-yes, the less gov. interference in people's affairs, the better.

So the opposite of US and EU governments?

-we do, but we r Judeo-Christian nation, not the Taoist like the Tang China was.

We are talking about Russia which is no Taoist either... Razz

- Navalny may also win, not as any party's head, but as the 1 who got rid of Putin & his cronies.

Not unless someone smuggles him a suitcase nuke and he can convince Putin to visit him in prison...

- how do u know that I don't, & what do u care about?

All the time I spend entertaining some of your dumbest ideas to date when I could be spending it more fruitfully.

- she'll gain by controlling the buffer state directly, outflanking Ukraine, and increasing her population. Learn Russian geography & mil. history again.

I understand that people are dumb, but all these years of buffer state politics in Europe has melted brains and made people really much dumber.

A buffer state is only really a buffer state if it is totally expendable.

First ask yourself how the people of Belarus will feel about that.

Having a neutral neighbour or a hostile neighbour or a friendly neighbour makes very little difference... if they are neutral then you watch their border with HATO and when HATO forces cross in to Belarus then the country they cross in from can be openly nuked in preemptive self defence. If they are hostile then HATO forces might be camped in there anyway, which means any attack and Belarus gets nuked. If they are friendly then some Russian units can be stationed in Belarus, but if HATO tries to invade then the HATO countries bordering Belarus get nuked again. Sharing an enormous border with the Ukraine is not very useful or desirable.

The cost of fixing their economy and rebuilding their industries will come from Russian pockets... it wont increase Russias wealth... it will deduct from it... and no matter how much money is committed it wont be enough in their eyes.

All that funding and financial support can go to Russian companies in Russia to support development and upgrades in their areas of industry and production.

-true, but if Hitler was killed then, they hoped to end the war sooner & save what still could be saved.

If they genuinely wanted that they could have laid down their arms and just surrendered instead of forcing the Soviets to lose millions of lives driving to and taking Berlin.

-no, Russia with her economy which is < than the state of TX can't hurt the US.

Can't hurt... already is... the US is going to have to spend tens of trillions on a nation wide IADS to defend itself from naval cruise missiles... and as more and more countries stop using the US dollar it will only get worse.

The US used its dollar as a weapon and so ultimately it was the US that broke its monopoly.

It is curious why Russia released the video of Navalnys henchman meeting with a MI6 agent when they did. They had the footage all this time. Why didn't they release it the day after the fake Navalny poisoning ? The FSB must have more dirt like this one him. They should send some of this dirt anonymously to Wikileaks. Let them release it. Then it will get more traction.

Might even get Assange out of jail... if they say there is more.

They probably have the video of the Saudis killing Kashogi.... that would be worth a bit politically too.

FYI, Navalny tried to register his party since 2010, but was prevented by technicalities.

Navalny intentionally breaks the rules like illegal protests and gatherings to get western media attention about putin oppressing him... he intentionally makes mistakes on his registration form to assure he doesn't have to do anything else except complain about Putin personally stopping him from running.

Of course the rules are for everybody and Putin has no hand in making the rules or enforcing them.

.-the Putin regime is no less ruthless.

Yes, of course... the west supporting real terrorists and murderers around the world, destroying countries and letting millions starve and be murdered in their own country makes them ruthless, and putin... not stopping Navalny from going to prison for crimes he committed and was tried and convicted for.... ohh how can you compare the evil of putin with the little minor mistakes and white lies to cover them up from the west... What a Face

-in some ways they r. FYI, the RG now has the legal right to shoot, & it was given long before Navalny went to Germany.

Hahahahahaha... being given the legal right to shoot... but not actually doing so, compared with blowing peoples hands off and shattering eyeballs and actually killing people and you think the people who are allowed to use lethal force but don't are far worse than people murdering and maiming their own people.

Can you not see the problem with that position?

Five people got shot in the US in one incident... but Russian police are worse...

Ahhh... maybe those five people were black and don't count?

1 of them Putin's FSB paying Trump since 2007.

They didn't get any value for that money because he sanctioned Russia more than Obama did... except it is all bullshit anyway... any problems... blame Russia.... really getting boring.

- the sad joke would be if Trump won again.

Very close to half the population voted for him... and that was people who turned up to vote in person and verified their identity... all the Mail in votes seemed to go to Creepy Joe... even dead people wanted to vote for him...

It is all about jokes because it clearly has nothing to do with democracy.

.- ur sarcasm thinks! even if only 10M watched that clip, they said nothing & didn't report it to be removed, & their silence speaks louder than words.

Where is the evidence they watched it right through. Where is the evidence they were even Russian... maybe the western bosses of Navalny were checking up on his work. How many people heard about this guy on the western news which wont shut up about that arsehole and they saw a youtube video and clicked on it.

To think you believe that 10 million views of a youtube video prove anything at all proves you are not a useful source that can be trusted for critical thinking on this issue.

- while the oligarchs who work with Putin hand in glove convert Russia's wealth to $ to be kept in Western banks & real estate.

But they can't risk that because it would be seized if it was discovered...

-easier said than done; all those market segments r taken over.

Don't be greedy and work on a model of volume rather than return per item. You will quickly take over the market.

-legalized temporary workers.

Legal workers demand better pay and rights and other things they don't want to bother about.

- if they don't lie, than don't dismiss them next time.

Of course they are lying... it is more like 30% of Russians didn't know who that western tool was.

- my integrity isn't for sale.

You are already spouting the bullshit, the difference would be to get paid for it.

It is like getting paid to piss... the term piss poor derives from the use of urine to extract urea and other things from... they used to pay poor people to piss in to a pot.

- Under the right leadership, Russia can buy Ukraine many times over.

It has the best leadership currently available, and WTF would it want with that shithole?

now I know that u r a genocidal maniac like Hitler, Churchill & Truman were. & u call urself Russia's friend?

Coming from someone living in the US that is amusing... what were you recently saying about 60 million plus trump supporters, but I mention 5K traitors and I am Hitler... if I have told you once I have told you a billion times dude... don't exaggerate.... Razz

- it's too late now, Navalny has done it; while Putin wanted to avoid ?s about the source of those $1B used to build it. who wants to be seen as a bribetaker?

The guy who said he owned it perhaps?

Love to see how many liberals and western media get killed trying to get footage of the place now....

- he could be forgiven if the Russian people were a lot better off than they r now.

The reason they are not a lot better off now is because of western sanctions and open aggression... that is who they should be blaming, with teh realisation if they want to improve their lot further then they need to look beyond the west and trade with the rest of the world which is held back by the west the same way they try to hold back Russia and China and India. Pretty soon the world and Russia and China and India will be able to trade and develop and grow without western tentacles breaking things and doing damage and the world will be a much better more multi polar world.

- I'm not a prophet.

But surely you know everything else about him... this should be easy.

if ever it to happen, AUS & NZ would be colonized by China, so u may need to learn Chinese or emigrate to Chile & learn Spanish there.

Yes, because China has hundreds of years history infiltrating and invading countries and turning them into their colonial bitches.... ooops, no, that was europe and the US.... not China or Russia or India for that matter.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:09 am

GarryB wrote:
    -no, & it'll only confirm to those indifferent & the intelligentsia who support Putin that the liberals r right to be against him.
    Why? Why would they care about Navalny or his demise in prison? He means nothing.- the regime showed it's piggy bandit nature; its mask was completely removed by the FBK.
    - but not what the West can do with stolen $ & assets abroad;
    If they had that lever to pull they would have used it years ago.... they have confiscated the assets of other countries and people before... they have such a long history of doing that a smart person like Putin would never risk his stash overseas and vulnerable... that is just silly.- that's coming; it's called gradual application of pressure.
    if the elites have more to loose by Putin in power, they'll turn on him.
    Probably true, but they make more from a healthy growing economy than they make from civil war and western occupation and takeoff...- not if that accompanies with seizures of their assets & personal sanctions.

With their$, they can buy Army/RG generals before they get orders to shoot protesters
    With their rubles they are likely to just up and leave if things change...- they still have $ & enough rubles to bribe the top brass. Recall how Nicolas II was forced to abdicate after domestic situation deteriorated.

-I doubt it; he now put himself in the corner & will think twice before leaving too far from his bunkers.
    He hasn't done anything... the Russian judicial system did what it was always going to do... but now they have him they can hold him to account for all the other criminal things he has been saying and doing, so expect more trials and more sentences... and they wont be home detention with an ankle tag this time.- the only real criminal offence he ever committed is standing up to Putin, refusing to die, & dare to return. He can get out the same day he agrees to be deported for good.

-no, they were told to out him behind bars for 2y8mo. this time, & that's what happened. There's another trial now on unrelated case .
    As I said... now they have him under lock and key they can try him for all his crimes, and being a convicted criminal now it is more likely they will stick...-earning him more support from those who admired Putin only 2 weeks ago.

-then don't acuse me again of not presenting any evidence confirming my assertions, since u refuse to see articles just because they r from certain sites.
    Information from the NYT or CNN or BBC is not evidence, and neither are statements from the US state department.-I don't have access to real evidence to present; even if I did, u can always say it's fake or was photoshopped. it's easy to dismiss/ignore anything to preserve a certain worldview. A cock noticed that every time he makes noise, shortly after the Sun rises; therefore, he concluded that it must be his noise that causes the Sun to rise. Show me the evidence used by Putin's courts against Navalny, not his media, & that Putin wouldn't benefit from killing & now prosecuting & jailing Navalny. Also that the laws & procedures r followed, not violated, in his prosecution. Let's hear from independent Russian criminal law experts. Those I heard aal say that there's no precedent to how his cases were conducted.

-they r all approved & have no chance; Navalny was not.
    They get approved by following the rules... Navalny never follows the rules so he can claim it is Putin that is afraid of him and preventing him from getting in to the competition.- what rules? let's see the list he didn't follow. show evidence that the gov. did act in good faith & with diligence, not on a whim.

-I & the Russians gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he has been exposed of who he really is. Once a KGB agent, always a KGB agent.
    The KGB worked to keep Russians safe for a very long time, you use the term KGB agent like it is a bad thing.-no, most of them acted to keep the CPSU rule safe from the ordinary Soviets that included Russians.

The CIAs record is much worse yet US presidents who worked in the CIA exist...- that's not & shouldn't be the topic under discussion on this tread- we r talking about events & issues in Russia, not US or France.

- no, u r being manipulated by the pro-Putin's propaganda, while I read from all sources, unlike u.
    You only post links from anti Putin sources... you cover all sides of the story like CNN and the BBC do... in other words you don't.- other Putin lovers here post their sources, so why should I do the same? I still read & watch them but can see their lies & misrepresentations that u don't.

What u call democracy there is mafia/Mussolini-style democracy.
    But in the US it is the peoples choice... you can choose brand A or brand B... choosing C or D is just throwing your vote away...- I didn't praise US demplutocracy here, did I? Let's focus on our topic!

- he visited it & was going to use it. If the Russians don't prevent him from doing so, he won't hesitate coming there again.
    But you said it was his... how can Russians stop him from going there? And why would they want to?- by blockading it or making his stay there unsafe/not pleasant, or removing him from power.

- but now u say that 100% is not true; then, in ur judgement, pro-Putin media is correct 100%?
    I don't have access to any Pro Putin media.... RT and Sputnik repeated all the bullshit about Navalny, but they chose to stick with facts instead of just printing the shit that came from Navalnys mouth.- facts out of context is not complete truth, even if none r omitted.

- he is smart compared to other leaders since Stalin, but that's hardly a complement & something to be extremely proud of.
    He has turned round an essentally broken country and made it enough of a rival to scare the US and EU... if he did that to the UK he would be knighted at the very least.-how do u know that it's only by his talents/efforts? what if he had advisors who did it, with him acting as a figurehead?

The oligarchs that pay him a tribute r a lot smarter than he is.
    Well they must be very cunning because there is no evidence they paid him anything at all.- none that u saw & would accept, but that evidence exists.

-then, they would be discredited even more, & lose all claim to legitimacy at home. Putin is smart enough to do what he did, but that won't help him in the long run.
    What you you talking about... people in comas die all the time...-he was supposed to die on the plane, not in a hospital; now his doctor there is also dead, to cover the FSB tracks. Familiar modus operandi! W/o poisoning, how did he fall into coma?

-then why claim that the FSB was guarding him against the West's assassins?
    He is technically an enemy of the state.... but he is no Will Smith... following him is useful to find out the US and EU network of funding and supporting traitors operating in Russia.They can't follow him and get information if he is dead.- no shit! FYI, all foreigners r followed in Russia, so there was no need to follow Navalny.

Was Nemtsov a nobody too? A "nobody" doesn't get his plane diverted to a different airport so he can be detained easier w/o his supporters' interference.
    Yeah, that was smart... probably Putins idea to avoid a scene that he was clearly planning to create with all his fuckwits turning up at what turned out to be the wrong airport... boo hoo.- that was overkill. He could be detained at home or his office with less drama. But Putin actually played into his plan to allow him to claim that it was all about showing his power over him.

- by the same token, the VKS killed many civilians in Syria.
    The places they bombed were ISIS controlled... civilians killed were ISIS supporters.- there were many who weren't, & it happens in many bombings.

Navalny's treatment is a very good excuse to blame Russia, irrespective of what the accusers do.
    What treatment... he broke parole.... that is normal anywhere.- politically motivated persecution, before & after poisoning. Btw he's not the 1st to be poisoned by the FSB.

- if true, why wasn't he arrested then? the only reason is that the FSB & Putin, would then have no alibi if he died in jail/prison instead of on his "illegal" travels.
    ..They were being nice giving him a suspended sentence in the first place and so he pissed all over them.-gradually applied pressure didn't work on him.
    They had no choice but to put him in prison and also try him for all his other crimes too. Navalny blew it and now he is going to pay.- & becoming a martyr.

- even then, it's now grown out of proportion & become the bullet that Putin shot at his own foot & the boomerang that will hit his head.
    There are no bullets or boomerangs. The shooting themselves in the foot experts are in the west...-negative example is contaigous!

-w/o his involvement, the poisonings wouldn't happen at all.
    They didn't happen anyway.- r u sure? so, it's all Western propaganda, with several labs confirming them?

-the elites treat them as colonized subjects; that state of affairs won't last long.
    But the elites in the US come round every christmas with a free turkey for everyone and some presents to put under your tree...- since u like to switch to my place, let me ask: how the elites in NZ treat poor Whites, Pacific Islanders, & Maoris?

-if Navalny didn't care about Russians being fleeced, he wouldn't get into trouble he is now.
    He is in prison for fleecing foreign companies...Remember he stole from the foreign company that was investing money in Russia... how is that going to effect future foreign investment and development?- pl. present me a full story on that.

-even with all borrowed terms/words, the Russian is too rich to be traded for quaking German, or any other language, for that matter.
    When the pro west puppets take over in the English sector they will speak only english, and in the German sector only german, the American sector probably english but hard to understand, and of course the french sector will speak bullshit.- there r already many Anglicisms in Russian; it won't happen.

- too many assumptions! remove ur prisms: I don't condone nor justify what happened in Libya; removing Putin sooner rather than later may be the best thing what happens to Russia & Russians.
    Yeah, gambling with a whole country... get rid of the leader by what ever means necessary and then see what shit floats to the top. If you can bribe them then they get to lead. If they are not interested in your bribes then you fund the opposition for the next 10 years worth of civil war.- Navalny wasn't created by them; using him may not benefit them later, as he may be even more nationalistic than all before him.

He uses judo against Putin himself, using his opponent's strength & stupidity against him.
    Putin is in office and Navalny is in jail. I think I know who won that round.- let's see who will be left standing & chosen a winner in the end. as we say here: we r not out of the woods yet!

So far all the indications r that it works
    See how wrong you are? Putin in office... Navalny in Jail... you call that a win for Navalny?- if Putin's rating falls, as it does now, & his party looses in the Duma, & the oligarchs loose a$$ets, he wins. A society that relies on law enforcers to keep going in in deep decay.

Putin ratings r falling, & soon he'll have no friends/partners/donors left
    All politician ratings fall over time, and considering the current situation in the world I would say most western leaders would kill for a 70% rating right now.
    The point is that there is no one in the game against him that is picking up support as Putins support goes down...- Navalny's rating just went up-watch the clis I posted!

W/o them, he'll be a nobody in Russia. Saddam too had $Ms but died at the end of the rope, as well as Najib who made many enemies as head of the Afghan KGB.
    But surely he will retire to his palace and contemplate how to spend his hundreds of billions of dollars stolen from poor handicapped Russian orphans.- he has plans for everything, no need to contemplate on that; his biggest problem will be to keep his supporters from defecting; even w/o Navalny, some1 else would take his place to expose his "nakedness".

-yes, the less gov. interference in people's affairs, the better.
    So the opposite of US and EU governments?- u got it!

-we do, but we r Judeo-Christian nation, not the Taoist like the Tang China was.
    We are talking about Russia which is no Taoist either...- at least it has a long border & good relations with China to learn from that philosophy. If the Mongols could, why not the Russians?

- Navalny may also win, not as any party's head, but as the 1 who got rid of Putin & his cronies.
    Not unless someone smuggles him a suitcase nuke and he can convince Putin to visit him in prison...- a pillow or poison will be enough in his own bedroom.

- how do u know that I don't, & what do u care about?
    All the time I spend entertaining some of your dumbest ideas to date when I could be spending it more fruitfully.- they r not any dumber then urs.

-true, but if Hitler was killed then, they hoped to end the war sooner & save what still could be saved.
    If they genuinely wanted that they could have laid down their arms and just surrendered instead of forcing the Soviets to lose millions of lives driving to and taking Berlin.- with SS/gendarmes men shooting them in the back? no, Hitler had to be taken out & the SS units neutralized.

FYI, Navalny tried to register his party since 2010, but was prevented by technicalities.
    Navalny intentionally breaks the rules like illegal protests and gatherings to get western media attention about putin oppressing him... he intentionally makes mistakes on his registration form to assure he doesn't have to do anything else except complain about Putin personally stopping him from running.- these r just ur assumptions to fit ur idea of reality; don't expect me to take it as truth.
    .-the Putin regime is no less ruthless.
    Yes, of course... the west supporting real terrorists and murderers around the world, destroying countries and letting millions starve and be murdered in their own country makes them ruthless, and putin... not stopping Navalny from going to prison for crimes he committed and was tried and convicted for....- the oligarchs now kissing his boots been committing bigger crimes but r still free to enjoy life; how come?

-in some ways they r. FYI, the RG now has the legal right to shoot, & it was given long before Navalny went to Germany.
    Hahahahahaha... being given the legal right to shoot... but not actually doing so, compared with blowing peoples hands off and shattering eyeballs and actually killing people- that'll happen later, unless Putin resigns before it's too late.

1 of them Putin's FSB paying Trump since 2007.
    They didn't get any value for that money because he sanctioned Russia more than Obama did... -besides the point; Trump done a lot of damage while president, so there's more reason to support the opposition in Russia.

.- ur sarcasm stinks! even if only 10M watched that clip, they said nothing & didn't report it to be removed, & their silence speaks louder than words.
    Where is the evidence they watched it right through. Where is the evidence they were even Russian... maybe the western bosses of Navalny were checking up on his work.- analyse usage data, like the man I quoted, & u'll see that most viiews r done in European RF in the lunch hour.
    To think you believe that 10 million views of a youtube video prove anything at all proves you are not a useful source that can be trusted for critical thinking on this issue.- there r 10x more, I don't see much of critical thinking of ur own here. denials, ignorance, refusals, & bias r omnipresent in ur posts.

- while the oligarchs who work with Putin hand in glove convert Russia's wealth to $ to be kept in Western banks & real estate.
    But they can't risk that because it would be seized if it was discovered...- yes, they had their fun; finally, we made some progress!

-easier said than done; all those market segments r taken over.
    Don't be greedy and work on a model of volume rather than return per item. You will quickly take over the market.- PM me & teach me to do that. But I doubt the new sanctions will not close that market.

-legalized temporary workers.
    Legal workers demand better pay and rights and other things they don't want to bother about.- not those Latinos under that program.

- my integrity isn't for sale.
    You are already spouting the bullshit, the difference would be to get paid for it.- but I feel that more BS is coming from u, so it's ur word against mine. Let's time beo ur the judge.

- Under the right leadership, Russia can buy Ukraine many times over.
    It has the best leadership currently available, and WTF would it want with that shithole?- the Eurasian Union want be whole w/o it.

now I know that u r a genocidal maniac like Hitler, Churchill & Truman were. & u call urself Russia's friend?
    Coming from someone living in the US that is amusing... what were you recently saying about 60 million plus trump supporters, but I mention 5K traitors and I am Hitler...-anti-Putin isn't anti-Russian! as a non-Russian, u r not qualified to call any1 there a traitor!
    if I have told you once I have told you a billion times dude...- I'm not dude to u! don't exaggerate...- as if I didn't ask u the same!

- it's too late now, Navalny has done it; while Putin wanted to avoid ?s about the source of those $1B used to build it. who wants to be seen as a bribetaker?
    The guy who said he owned it perhaps?- he is 1 of those who gave the bribe; now it's a hot potato to him & his friends.

- he could be forgiven if the Russian people were a lot better off than they r now.
    The reason they are not a lot better off now is because of western sanctions and open aggression... that is who they should be blaming,- then, Putin was even more brazen & cavalier having the $1B palace built for him.

- I'm not a prophet.
    But surely you know everything else about him... this should be easy.- I know my limitations & don't need ur flattering.

if ever it to happen, AUS & NZ would be colonized by China, so u may need to learn Chinese or emigrate to Chile & learn Spanish there.
    Yes, because China has hundreds of years history infiltrating and invading countries and turning them into their colonial bitches...
    look up the maps of the Shang & Han Dynasties & compare them with maps of the Tang, Ming, Ching eras & the modern China.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add text)
    Nomad5891

Post  Nomad5891 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:00 am

PhSt wrote:
    I dont want to even think what will happen if this Navalny dude gets a natural heart arrest next 2.5 years...it will be game over for Putin, that is for sure.

And I think having Navalny arrested and in prison, was just following your oponents's plan for Russia.

You are spouting typical NATzO style coercion. line always goes like "Let our 5th column agents roam free and do whatever they want, if you arrest them you are doing want we want" BULLSHIT. Navalny needs to rot in prison for 10,000 years. Russia needs to prepare for war in its western borders, actually, maybe even bait NATzO to launch the first attack to justify a military response. This is will a golden opportunity to liberate Russian territories that are under illegal occupation by artificial countries like Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania  attack

Well, actually my point was that Russia should have just revoked his citizenship and not allow him to come back.

Anyways, it is clear by now one of the actual targets of whole this Navalny op is the cancelation of Nord Stream 2. Germany now is under much more pressure to cancel the project than it was few months ago.
    Which is curious, at least having in mind Navalny was "treated" in Germany and recovered there. Makes me guess there are at least two factions fighting in Germany right now, the more conservative one being in power right now that wants the NS2 to be done and then the globalist guys, most likely backed by USA that want the NS2 canceled.

Finally on if Putin is corrupted - of course he is. He is human after all, and after so much time in politics, there is no phisical way one to remain clean. Just one of his watches costs more that what he should have earned leagally from salaries in several years.
    Was this building built for him or his family? Could be, having in mind the no fly zone and it being guarded by government agencies.
    Does this make him bad politician? Don't think so. He managed to bring Russia back to its feet and created stability. Russia today is, I would not venture to say GREAT place to live, but at least a good one. Compared to the shithole it was in 90's this is huge achievement. Bordering a damn miracle.

At some point he should step down and a new, fresh figure take up his position. But this should be managed internally by Russia, not forced by some pseudo-democrats from the west.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:41 am

You are aware that the "Putin mansion" this has already documentation showing who's names are tied to it, right?

Putin's name isn't on that list.

It's all assumptions based on conspiracy.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:10 pm

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.” ― Thomas Paine

GarryB and Backman like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:59 pm

ZeroHedge wrote:Russia Expels German, Swedish & Polish Diplomats For Attending Pro-Navalny Rallies

It goes without saying that Russia-EU relations have hit their lowest state in years over the Alexei Navalny affair. It began months ago with the EU slapping targeted sanctions on top Russian intelligence officials believed behind the alleged poisoning of Navalny in August. Russia later retaliated with its own tit-tor-tat travel restrictions on certain diplomatic officials - specifically from the German, Swedish and French embassies - in December.

Now with pressure mounting given this week's events which saw a Moscow court order Navalny to over 2.5 years in prison, for which the EU is mulling a new round of sanctions, the Kremlin his hitting back hard. Russia has now formally expelled select Western diplomats from the country for attending 'unauthorized' rallies in support of Navalny.......

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-expels-german-swedish-polish-diplomats-attending-pro-navalny-rallies

Attendance was so pathetic that the people who are suppose to direct these rallies in the shadows have to come out to bump up the numbers, like WTH?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:15 pm

Actually these clowns also attended Navalny's court session and tried to exert pressure on the judge to let him walk.
    So they were violating their diplomatic status.

Now these fcuks are screeching how dare Russia kick them out...

Merkel Smerkel has the temerity to bitch about the lack of the rule of law in Russia. So letting a criminal break the law
    apparently is considered the rule of law by the precious NATzO west. Really, outside of their chutzaph these asswipes
    have nothing.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Backman like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:27 pm

kvs wrote:Actually these clowns also attended Navalny's court session and tried to exert pressure on the judge to let him walk.

So, they tried that nonsense in Russia too.
    I know they pull that crap in Thailand and others, but Russia?
    The hell were they thinking?

GarryB, flamming_python and Big_Gazza like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:37 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    kvs wrote:Actually these clowns also attended Navalny's court session and tried to exert pressure on the judge to let him walk.

So, they tried that nonsense in Russia too.
    I know they pull that crap in Thailand and others, but Russia?
    The hell were they thinking?

Their egos extend far above their pay grade and capabilities.  Thats what.

Essentially they think they rule Russia.

Funny thing about claiming rule of law, but the entire court case was live streamed. Meaning anyone and everyone was able to see what was put forward as evidence and proof against Navalny. So the EU cant scream about no rule of law. I mean, they try, but it holds no water.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Nomad5891 wrote:...Well, actually my point was that Russia should have just revoked his citizenship and not allow him to come back...

Why would they do that?

One way or the other he is their citizen and their responsibility

You don't get to cherry pick your duties as a nation

Tsavo Lion wrote:-if Navalny didn't care about Russians being fleeced, he wouldn't get into trouble he is now...

He never expected to get into trouble

He thought he was untouchable which is why he was getting sloppier with each passing day

He never expected to actually see inside of a real prison because he convinced himself that rules don't apply to him and that nothing like that could ever happen to someone like him and if he ever came close the masses would spring him out

But masses turned out to not give a fuck about him and he is now stuck in the big house all by himself

Now he crossed the line he was very good at keeping away from until recently (bought into his own bullshit, age old mistake) and has cold hard reality crashing down on him

In about couple of weeks he will​ be served with warrants for some actually serious trials and reality will start settling in which will be very lengthy and unpleasant experience

I do not envy him, he had very different life planned for himself

Tsavo Lion wrote:-I & the Russians gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he has been exposed of who he really is...

Why now? Why wasn't he exposed long ago?

There's nothing that happened recently that deviated from past two decades

If anything he has been sticking to the pattern religiously

Looks to me that you realized that the jig is up for your waifu and that reality started settling in for you as well which is why you are now losing your shit

GarryB, flamming_python and Big_Gazza like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 pm

he was, but not on such as scale. The Palace issue superseded all the prev. revelations.

There's nothing that happened recently that deviated from past two decades- no, there was gradual tightening of control & more authoritarianism.

yes, his pattern was getting more & more corrupted as his power & personality cult grew. Absolutism & absolute corruption r 2 sides of the same coin.

THE GERMANS WERE NOT SO TORMENTING!!! BOLD GRANDFATHER WAS NOT AFRAID OF ARREST !!!

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:52 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Nomad5891 wrote:...Well, actually my point was that Russia should have just revoked his citizenship and not allow him to come back...

Why would they do that?

One way or the other he is their citizen and their responsibility

You don't get to cherry pick your duties as a nation

Tsavo Lion wrote:-if Navalny didn't care about Russians being fleeced, he wouldn't get into trouble he is now...

He never expected to get into trouble

He thought he was untouchable which is why he was getting sloppier with each passing day

He never expected to actually see inside of a real prison because he convinced himself that rules don't apply to him and that nothing like that could ever happen to someone like him and if he ever came close the masses would spring him out

But masses turned out to not give a fuck about him and he is now stuck in the big house all by himself

Now he crossed the line he was very good at keeping away from until recently (bought into his own bullshit, age old mistake) and has cold hard reality crashing down on him

In about couple of weeks he will​ be served with warrants for some actually serious trials and reality will start settling in which will be very lengthy and unpleasant experience

I do not envy him, he had very different life planned for himself

Tsavo Lion wrote:-I & the Russians gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now he has been exposed of who he really is...

There's nothing that happened recently that deviated from past two decades

Looks to me that you realized that the jig is up for your waifu and that reality started settling in for you as well which is why you are now losing your shit

Wonder if he's going to go down Khodorkovsky's philosophical route

Be a liberal before prison, socialist while writing from prison, and then a Russian nationalist (again) after prison.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Backman like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    he was, but not on such as scale. The Palace issue superseded all the prev. revelations.

There's nothing that happened recently that deviated from past two decades no, there was gradual tightening of control & more authoritarianism.

yes, his pattern is getting more & more corrupted as his power & personality cult grew. Absolutism & absolute corruption r 2 sides of the same coin.

THE GERMANS WERE NOT SO TORMENTING!!! BOLD GRANDFATHER WAS NOT AFRAID OF ARREST !!!

That palace shite I could have sworn back in 2011. I remember seeing that palace and those renders. It's old news. And it didn't tell me anything I don't know, whether it's true or not.

I personally never believed it was Putin's palace. Not because he wouldn't have one. But he would go for something a bit more inconspicious and not to mention 90s panel windows still as well, as was the fad back in the day.

But Navalny's "anti-corruption" drive is nothing but the same old Soros regime-change script. No thanks.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and PapaDragon like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:59 pm

[quote="flamming_python"]
    Tsavo Lion wrote:

yes, his pattern is getting more & more corrupted as his power & personality cult grew. Absolutism & absolute corruption r 2 sides of the same coin.

THT !!!

That palace shite I could have sworn back in 2011. I remember seeing that palace and those renders. It's old news. And it didn't tell me anything I don't know, whether it's true or not.

I personally never believed it was Putin's palace. Not because he wouldn't have one. But he would go for something a bit more inconspicious and not to mention 90s panel windows still as well, as was the fad back in the day.

But Navalny's "anti-corruption" drive is nothing but the same old Soros regime-change script. No thanks.

Yeah there was an episode of "Putins palace" in 2011 as well. Same show. Different episode.

Right here

https://variety.com/2011/dirt/real-estalker/putins-palace-mysteriously-sold-to-russian-billionaire-1201231191/

- Vladimir Putin was allegedly and secretly engaged in the construction of a vast and palatial mansion in the Black Sea resort town of Praskoveevka.

-didn’t get any real traction in the international media and blogsphere until early January (2011) when a clandestine cache of photographs of a titanic tsar-worthy residence was leaked by an anonymous individual and posted on Ruleaks,

-All the denials by Prime Minister Putin and his people, however, did not stop the press from dubbing the place Putin’s Palace.

-Putin’s (alleged) palace was reportedly sold for around $350,000,000. That is an utterly obscene amount of money by any stretch of the imagination but it’s also a far cry from the billion bucks it has been reported

-Either the reports of the billion dollar construction costs were erroneous or the property was sold at a death-defying $650,000,000 loss.

-Mister Putin’s alleged ownership was little more than “rumors and journalist fiction” and that the property is slated to be a hotel and commercial complex.

LMFS likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Thanks for the post!
    Kremlin Whistle-Blower: 'Putin Has No Option But To Stay In Power'

Hiding its real owner/beneficiary doesn't make sense unless it's Putin.

The open letter: https://www.miamioh.edu/cas/_files/documents/havighurst/kolesnikov-medvedev-letters/letter-to-medvedev-engtrans.pdf

AFAIK, the info. there was never debunked by any1.

He Was Almost Crying': The Story Behind Iconic Navalny Protest Photo

I hope Putin will get that picture in his daily briefing, if he didn't see it already!

Participation in the elections, if I can call that electoral circus that has been taking place in Russia in recent years, is also not an example of a successful form of struggle. Only those who are allowed by the system itself are allowed to the elections. All others are cut off at distant approaches - even at the stage of collecting and submitting signatures. Obviously, no one really dangerous for the ruling regime will be allowed before the next elections: those that will be in the fall of this year in the State Duma, not to mention the upcoming presidential elections.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add a quote, link)

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am