Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Kiko
Nomad5891
lyle6
Maximmmm
elconquistador
Backman
Tsavo Lion
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
LMFS
par far
owais.usmani
Big_Gazza
Azi
franco
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
PhSt
nero
Rodion_Romanovic
calripson
miketheterrible
Arrow
Kimppis
Hole
Project Canada
sepheronx
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Godric
OminousSpudd
victor1985
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
AlfaT8
AirCargo
Werewolf
Vann7
macedonian
Cyberspec
KoTeMoRe
Hannibal Barca
dino00
TR1
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
kvs
Kyo
GarryB
George1
flamming_python
nemrod
Regular
Viktor
59 posters

Russian Liberal Opposition

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 am

If that was all Putin wanted he could easily have done it any number of a dozen different ways...

What he has said is that the current Russian constitution was written by Americans... after 30 years of it these are the changes I think we should make... lets have a vote to see what you think about it.

Western politicians could certainly do the same but they are afraid that all their rainbow crap might bite them in the ass and the shit they have been pushing down the throats of most people living in the west is not something they even like... I suspect that is the real reason the UK left the EU... nobody wants unelected liberal idiots dictating to them what they can or cannot do in their own country....

The huge irony here in New Zealand is that Putins crime... and it is considered a crime here, is that he is changing the rules so he can be president until 2036.... which is totally hilarious because here in New Zealand there are no term limits or restrictions on the role of Prime Minister... they can get in as often as they can and stay for as long as they keep getting voted back in and not back stabbed by their own party...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:47 pm

So there are still protests in Khabarovsk over detention of LDPR governor who was involved in a murder of a business man back in 2004.

So the protestors and their Navalny backed morons were claiming upwards to 82,000 people were out protesting. And using fake photography over it.  Reality is different though.  While the Navalniests and the supporters of these gang clans are out and about stirring the pot and claiming a "real revolution" while tarnishing Russia's name is onwards, it really isn't.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/the-truth-about-massive-protests-in-khabarovsk/

Quadcopter showing reality.  Quite funny.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 am

miketheterrible wrote:So there are still protests in Khabarovsk over detention of LDPR governor who was involved in a murder of a business man back in 2004.

So the protestors and their Navalny backed morons were claiming upwards to 82,000 people were out protesting. And using fake photography over it.  Reality is different though.  While the Navalniests and the supporters of these gang clans are out and about stirring the pot and claiming a "real revolution" while tarnishing Russia's name is onwards, it really isn't.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/the-truth-about-massive-protests-in-khabarovsk/

Quadcopter showing reality.  Quite funny.

Can you post photo here?

I can't access stalkerzone.org at all from any browser, gets redirected to Google homepage (not suspicious at all)

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:55 am

Definitely not 82,000 thousand, more like 4-5 thousand tops. In fact it's looking more like 3,600 people followed the pied-piper.

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 16 Scale_1200-90-1
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:30 am

Ah yes, what I call "Belgrade School of Crowd Filming" (trademark pending)

Overhead shot, one and only benchmark, now and always

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:04 am

I noticed a roughly factor of 10 inflation of protest numbers back in the 1990s and later. But these clowns are now going for
    factor of 20. Eventually they will be inflating by a factor of 100.

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:12 am

The BBC correspondent for Moscow shared this video on Twitter, is this video fake? (old video or from somewhere else?)

https://twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/1284333146717159427

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:26 am

That's the playing with photos and videos. The right angle makes it look right. If you spent a bit of time instead of spreading propaganda, read the link I provided. It shows mid afternoon when it started. City states about 10,000 max.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:57 pm

What the usual MSM consumer sap does not realize is that any number of protestors is not some "will of the general public".
    We have this thing known as voting and secret ballots. Street mobs are not democracy no matter how much they are
    romanticized. Street mobs are collections of useful idiots who serve as tools for coups. Such as 2014 in Ukraine.

Big_Gazza likes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:33 pm

Embarassed Razz lol1 clown So much for having '82,000 supporters'

Navalny Announced the Liquidation of His So-Called "Anti-corruption Foundation"
    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 16 Thumbnail-tw-20200720162541-1275

“Opposition” leader Aleksey Navalny announced the liquidation of the “Anti-corruption Foundation“, recognised as a foreign agent, which started to have difficulties after last year’s elections and unauthorized rallies.

According to the politician, all court decisions made against employees of the “Anti-corruption Foundation” – for the payment of fines – were or are being implemented thanks to donations from supporters. However, Navalny said the new lawsuit made further work impossible..

Navalny said that entrepreneur Evgeny Prigozhin filed a lawsuit against him, the “Anti-corruption Foundation“, and Lyubov Sobol and demanded a total of 88 million rubles. The oppositionist notes that he considers the claim and the court’s decision that approved it absurd, since they contradict earlier decisions made in favour of the oppositionists. In particular, the courts have awarded the structures of Prigozhin to pay compensation.

“Judge … strikes with a hammer and says: ‘Prigozhin is right. I don’t care that he paid compensation’,” writes Navalny.

He notes that in this situation, he and Sobol have only one way out: to continue living with blocked accounts, since the oppositionists have no way to collect the claim amount even with the help of donations. As for the “Anti-corruption Foundation“ itself, “we will switch to another legal entity”.

“The ‘Anti-corruption Foundation‘ is not an office or a piece of paper from the Ministry of Justice. The ‘Anti-corruption Foundation‘ is people,” he added.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/navalny-announced-the-liquidation-of-his-so-called-anti-corruption-foundation/

LMFS likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm

@ Owais

I am sorry I stated you are spreading propaganda.  But in the future, please read the thread closely and look at the articles that others post as it answers your questions before even posted. I am also guilty of this myself so it makes my a hypocrite.

Regards,

The Terrible.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:19 pm

BTW, the fact that we had a mob come out to demonstrate the arrest indicates that this rotten maggot had western connections.
    This is what the west does around the world. It recruits rotten opportunists that will work for it. It cannot buy patriots like Putin
    by definition. So they will offer their soft power "technologies" to prop up these compardors. This is like the Guano clown in
    Venezuela who was basically being appointed as president by the USA and its minions without even being subject to a vote.

I will repeat, street mobs are a ploy to bypass real democracy which happens at the ballot box. This was true in Iran in 1953 and
    everywhere else the western imperialists stick their grubby paws.

miketheterrible likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:21 pm

miketheterrible wrote:@ Owais

I am sorry I stated you are spreading propaganda.  But in the future, please read the thread closely and look at the articles that others post as it answers your questions before even posted.  I am also guilty of this myself so it makes my a hypocrite.

Regards,

The Terrible.

Were you coerced into apologizing?  This troll has been posting consistently tendentious garbage.  He does not actually participate
    in any debate just spews western propaganda.   Since western propaganda is pervasive, it does not deserve to be given equal time.
    People must post real content to make their case and to actually form arguments.   Propaganda bot-like posting is hard core trolling.

miketheterrible likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:20 pm

Not really. Just had a friendly talk to. But I decided to apologize on my own accord. In the end I'm gonna try to be less aggressive but I'll give fair warning to someone if they are posting while not reading.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:38 am

To be fair if it was a verbal conversation in a pub you could excuse people for not knowing what had been said but if you are interested enough in a thread to post a reply it makes sense to read through the thread to find what has already been discussed.

I don't think anyone did anything wrong as such, it was more the way things were said and past tensions released.

Thank you for apologising Mike... a mature thing to do.

Can I add that for decades I have been flitting from usergroup to usergroup... and finding western people who think everything the BBC and CNN say about Russia is true... all the stereo types are true, and I think more than 80% of my time is correcting the same BS over and over... and you do get sick of it.

Vlad told be he had a similar experience which is why he created this site.

When I first came here I was just a member so I didn't have any control or power... in fact a few times I pissed Vlad off with my excessive optimism and pro Putin stance... neither of which sat well with him.

We both agree that having all pro Putin pro Russia anti west members would make the chat a little boring... which is what this forum is about... I see it as a place where like minded people can get together and share information and opinions on topics we are interested in.

In the 1980s I was alone... none of the people I knew could care less about military weapons let alone Soviet ones. Sources were difficult to come by and were of course filtered through western experts who applied their spin to any news or piece of information.

Now we have the Kalashnikov website... the only problem is that it is oriented to sell to Russian citizens in Russia, but it is progress... if I keep pestering them I am sure they will come around.... Twisted Evil

Anyway sorry for this rant, but even if you don't agree on somethings at least appreciate members seem to be able to think for themselves and if you are upset because someone doesn't change their world view the instant you put forward a reasoned argument to show they are wrong then you just learned a bit about human beings. Some people are happy with their world view and who are you to burst it. I am an athiest but I don't actively try to convert anyone... I think going through life thinking there is something called heaven where everyone you know and love will be waiting for you when you die or if you go first will catch up to you when they die is kinda nice and comforting. I think the concept of hell is rather unnecessary... if it was my religion I would get rid of that bit... if you don't want to join that is fine, I wouldn't threaten people with eternal damnation if they don't agree to believe because if one family member does not believe doesn't that mean heaven wont be so good for their loved ones when they don't go to heaven... isn't that punishing believers for not converting everyone they love?

I'll shut up now.

dino00 likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 am

This troll has been posting consistently tendentious garbage.  He does not actually participate
    in any debate just spews western propaganda.

If his purpose is to fill this forum with propaganda but does not try to defend what he posts with arguments does that not suggest perhaps your original diagnosis might be wrong.

Most forums I have been on there are posters who will post things that end up getting ripped to pieces by the local lions.

They don't know enough about the topic to have an opinion and if they didn't post it here they might just assume it is accurate.

In a sense they are abusing our knowledge and experience with such propaganda, but maybe they are quiet because they just learned something new that the BBC or CNN didn't want them to know because they sure as hell would not include such information in their broadcasts.

By attacking the person posting you are more likely to stop such things being posted at all for fear of being called a troll and I for one find it interesting the current spin they put on things because it is actually very revealing... mostly what they don't say.

The west has recently accused Russia on spying on their attempts to develop a vaccine... but we have seen articles on RT showing the Russian vaccine is coming along nicely and with very good results... don't you agree such western propaganda is preparation for when Russia has a vaccine and the US or UK does not. Information about vaccines and Covid 19 are supposed to be being shared so why on earth would spying become important... unless you are like the US that wants to horde vaccines and give selective access to different countries...

When the Skripals got sick we were told it was highly likely it was Putin,  which means the US and UK routinely murder their enemies using drones or drugs or chemicals or what ever comes to hand so of course they would believe Russia would do the same... it just shows the guilt of the west when they make the highly likely claims because the people of the west accept highly likely because they know their own governments would do the same in Russia in a heart beat.

In fact Iranian generals and Iraqi leaders and Libyan leaders and leaders around the world know at their cost that the west will murder them in cold blood the first chance they get and if not directly then by proxy.

Posting these stories means I don't need to waste my time looking at the CNN or BBC websites...  think of it as a warning of what we are against... not the west itself, but the leadership of the west and the 1% that controls them.  Total bastards.

dino00 likes this post

dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:50 pm

This forum is an oasis, and should stay this way, even if the Moderator don't ban as often as we want, that is a proof of not being too pro Russia.
    The contrast to others forums is a difference to protect.
    Usually the best posts came after one western bad informed member comment.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:53 pm

just a note GarryB: Vlad fell victim to the propaganda. He parroted whatever the west said about Russias economy and actually thought GDP Nominal matters and PPP doesn't even though Russia doesnt use USD in Russia.

It was pretty sad.

kvs likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:15 pm

@miketheterrible

Vlad is dealing with much bigger problems now than some economic nonsense so let it go

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:23 pm

This was prior to whatever the situation is. If someone is wrong, they are wrong. Not like any personal situation has stopped you correcting someone. So I stand by my comment about him being totally wrong and spreading lies.

I don't know his situation and reality is we all face issues. I hope for the best for him but I'll always point out if someone is wrong about something, even if they have issues.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:23 pm

miketheterrible wrote:This was prior to whatever the situation is. If someone is wrong, they are wrong. Not like any personal situation has stopped you correcting someone.  So I stand by my comment about him being totally wrong and spreading lies.

I don't know his situation and reality is we all face issues. I hope for the best for him but I'll always point out if someone is wrong about something, even if they have issues.

The issue is that western propaganda is blood libel against Russians. It is designed to generate hate and to enable wars of genocide on Russia.
    If anyone thinks that this is not true, then they are deluded. Germany was a fine upstanding civilized country until it was used in an attempt
    to destroy the USSR and fundamentally Russia which was its core. The present day west can claim it has no relation to Nazi Germany, but that
    is more propaganda. The British and the French were happy to have Hitler attack the USSR. That they lost control (to some extent) does not
    absolve them of their criminality. The US was busy both arming and expanding the Nazi military industrial complex before WWII and selling the
    Nazis oil and acting as their banker during the war.

So parading blood libel on this forum and expecting to be treated with respect is asking way too much. There should be zero tolerance
    for any blood libel. Note that I am not advocating for the destruction of the west or for some utopian system change. But the western elites
    are diseased with rabid imperial ambition and hate for anyone that defies their will no matter how justified non-conforming country may be.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:06 am

just a note GarryB: Vlad fell victim to the propaganda. He parroted whatever the west said about Russias economy and actually thought GDP Nominal matters and PPP doesn't even though Russia doesnt use USD in Russia.

When the world economy is western dominated and important features are directly controlled by western power, then talking about the Russian economy is complicated... if the US had the reserves and fiscal discipline that Russia has it would have an  AAA+++ rating.

I think most economics stuff at an international level is bollocks anyway...

So parading blood libel on this forum and expecting to be treated with respect is asking way too much.

Sometimes feelings and beliefs become polarising... criticising a Russian Patriot who served in the elite part of the VDV because his view of the financial situation in Russia is different from your view is certainly not something I agree with at all, and I strongly suggest we drop the subject.

Differring views are fine but there are lines that wont be crossed.

The west will claim to be against all sorts of evil... communism, nazim, racism, terrorism, but they are happy to get in to bed with anyone if it suits their current needs and interests... and in that regard I think they are the worst of them all, but I am not going to ban people who don't agree with me, and I also wont tolerate abuse for not agreeing with this or that view.

I am going to lock this thread for a a couple of days... to prevent bans...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:39 pm

https://antimaidan.ru/news/19281
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:36 pm

miketheterrible wrote:https://antimaidan.ru/news/19281

Anything that pimps the word "freedom" is automatically suspect.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:28 pm

kvs wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:https://antimaidan.ru/news/19281

Anything that pimps the word "freedom" is automatically suspect.  

yes, but people here ignored my post before this.

This is all connected - Biden and his team of Obama group who are responsible for Ukraine.

They made it all clear they will direct their full attention against Russia. This is in turn really bad. Because then they will use these people to try and do a force power removal while obviously pulling more events like seen where the USS John McCain went into Russian territorial waters.

They will use these events over and over again and redirect the attention away from the arming of people who will be doing a coup like movement. In this regard, Russia will be caught, as usual, with their pants down.

Russia is reactionary, not actually doing things pre-emptively. In this regard, they should be making it clear that everyone involved in this Free Russia forum are now all wanted for crime against the state of Russia. And anyone involved with them, money and what not, are subject to criminal charges.

But they dont do that and are waiting for them to attack first. Which is wrong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am