Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
KoTeMoRe
Airbornewolf
T-47
nomadski
lulldapull
Azi
Walther von Oldenburg
Austin
Aristide
BlackArrow
flamming_python
Cyberspec
Admin
gaurav
Givi
Neutrality
Nikander
Cheetah
fredleander
Manov
lycantrop
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
mnztr
par far
calm
miketheterrible
auslander
Hannibal Barca
Odin of Ossetia
MechanizedOne
Kimppis
0nillie0
Arctic_Fox
YG_AJ
Airman
zorobabel
Mindstorm
Vann7
ZoA
LaVictoireEstLaVie
Godric
ult
GunshipDemocracy
Regular
KomissarBojanchev
Karl Haushofer
starman
Isos
archangelski
SeigSoloyvov
ultimatewarrior
JohninMK
d_taddei2
BKP
George1
GarryB
KiloGolf
Karbafoz
eehnie
franco
crod
AlfaT8
ATLASCUB
medo
69 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

Aristide
    Aristide

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

Post  Aristide Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:52 pm

lulldapull wrote:Syrian 'Chemical Plants'......you need to get off the Fox news and CNN kool aid there buddy......lol

or is it the jihadi news you listening to?

btw folks, the gloves seem to be coming off......the doofus in chief just tweeted that his attack is coming:

https://sputniknews.com/world/201804111063437051-trump-us-russia-syria/

Hopefully Russian AD system in Syria is fully operational.

Aristide wrote:The comments here are funny to read.

Russia has n economy smaller than South Korea, just to make this clear. Most of its military is rotting away.

That said, no there wont be a war.

We will bomb the shit out of Assads chemical depots and thats it.

Looks like USA will concentrate on Syrian airports and our own air force will concentrate on Syrias chemical plants.

I´m catholic like majority of french, i dont watch jihadi stuff.

What i watch is french media and as it looks now our airforce prepares to strike. Our president announced this, so there is no way back.
    par far

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

Post  par far Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Russia has n economy smaller than South Korea, just to make this clear. Most of its military is rotting away.

Looks like USA will concentrate on Syrian airports and our own air force will concentrate on Syrias chemical plants.

Guys please ignore this troll and do not respond to him.
    ZoA
    ZoA

Post  ZoA Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Aristide wrote:

What i watch is french media and as it looks now our airforce prepares to strike. Our president announced this, so there is no way back.

Have you  head it guys! Führer has decreed and Frenchmen must follow!

It is sad to see what pathetic poppet banana republic a land of Descartes, Robespierre and de Gaulle has become.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 pm

lulldapull wrote:Syrian 'Chemical Plants'......you need to get off the Fox news and CNN kool aid there buddy......lol

or is it the jihadi news you listening to?

btw folks, the gloves seem to be coming off......the doofus in chief just tweeted that his attack is coming:

https://sputniknews.com/world/201804111063437051-trump-us-russia-syria/

Hopefully Russian AD system in Syria is fully operational.

Perhaps our innocent young frog could be a little more specific about which 'chemical plants' he is talking about.

How about hitting that cement plant that was operating on behalf of ISIS for example? Oooops, it was French owned by Lafarge.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Meanwhile, according to one source close to the Kremlin, the chances of a war between the United States and Russia are now “eight out of ten”.

“I just asked a source close to the Kremlin: “How real are the chances of war between the US and Russia right now?” They replied: “8 out of 10.” I don’t like those odds,” tweeted journalist @Brian McDonald.

Paul Antonopoulos

Verified account

@oulosP

This is terrible! #Russia's State TV has told people how to pack for a bomb shelter but told them not to panic. I can’t believe Osama bin Laden loving Jaish al-Islam will potentially be the cause for a Great Power war.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 DadyoDGXkAEAS_q

People should not focus too much in Syria.. It looks that regardless if they attack Syria or Not...
    Because with Trump defiant behavior.. is official that the possibilities of Russia restoring relations with
    US under Trump are zero..  We are now in a point that even CNN ,is sounding reasonable ,and explaining
    people how dangerous is what Trump did.. poking Russia into a war.  Shocked

It looks that Trump is bipolar and have a personality imbalance and thinks he is unbeatable , Hitler too believed
    that he and germany was invincible....and this is very dangerous ,because he could start a war any time with Russia . only based in the mood of trump.  Shocked

Now where are all the people who though that a world war 3 with nuclear weapons is not possible? Rolling Eyes
    Russia state TV media warning that a nuclear war could happen at any time..

The good news is Russia have the moral high ground and public support on their side..in this conflict..the one following international laws and even Britain is trying to leave the coalition.. So in case a limited military confrontation happens and US warships sinked.. Russia will be justified in the eyes of the world.. for defending itself. This will help a lot Russia in earning more allies world wide and in dividing the support to US.. THis also will not allow NATO to isolate russia economy ,completely.. if Russia is seen as the one doing the right thing.

Why Public support is important? Because Russia is not likelly that will face a civil war or a revolution.. if nukes
    attacks Russia..instead society will unite with the Government.. But Trump if provoke a nuclear war with Russian soldiers.. he will lose most of his fan base support.. and he will be impeached and blamed if anything goes wrong
    and American warships sinked.. consequences of this aggression.

and France warships and combat planes will also be a fair target by Russia and Syria..if target their positions.
    So Macron will face a revolution if French pilots die... While Putin will not.. if anything goes wrong.. he is defending Russian soldiers and fighting terrorism that US ,France and UK and Saudi arabia Support..

I have the bad feeling that its going to get really ugly. as soon one warship of NATO is sink.. we will be in a point of no return.. and the war could escalate world wide.. International laws no longer will matter .and it will mean Force will be the law. since US seems that will target Syria regardless if have UN or allies support.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:52 pm

ZoA wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

It is sad to see what pathetic poppet banana republic a land of Descartes, Robespierre and de Gaulle has become.

I could blame you for the same. Why follow Putin?

And seriously? Robespierre? This man is the greatest shame in history of our nation. A terrorist and murderer who rightfully lost his head in the same way as he did to thousands of innocent people.

That said, our president said we will not allow another chemical attack on civilians. An attack on civilians happened. The red line was crossed so we have to do something.

Russia has nothing to worry. Macron said we will only target Assads chemical plants and not Iran or Russia. So i dont understand what your problem?

This is between France and Assad and not Russia.
    lycantrop

Post  lycantrop Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Aristide wrote:
    ZoA wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

And seriously? Robespierre? This man is the greatest shame in history of our nation. A terrorist and murderer who rightfully lost his head in the same way as he did to thousands of innocent people.

That said, our president said we will not allow another chemical attack on civilians. An attack on civilians happened. The red line was crossed so we have to do something.

Russia has nothing to worry. Macron said we will only target Assads chemical plants and not Iran or Russia. So i dont understand what your problem?

yeah, like Sarkozy was only planning "limited strikes" on Libya, right? We know how this ended.
    no problem, talk is cheap, french will return in bodybags and Macron will be toasted.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:01 pm

As to be expected Tartous may well be be empty of RuN ships. This is according to a tweet but no photo.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Aristide wrote:

You don't understand dude.. That once those missile start flying dude.. there will be no way for Russia
    to know what is targeting those missiles.. Remember that russia soldiers are with Syrian army.. So Russia
    military will do everything to stop those missiles..  Russia policy cannot be done based of words of what macron
    says.. it was france who told Russia used chemical weapons against britain.. a total lie..

Why follow macron? how is the popularity of macron today?
    So Russia will be put in a position that will need to target the missiles and ALL the warships targeting them..
    So get this right at least.. it will not be Personal.. but self defense...  And Russia combat planes and S-400s will be aiming at french planes.. so enjoy that Bozo... tell your government to stop supporting  terrorism.. and endording their  false flags propaganda. to justify attacks on Syrian government.Notice how France does not Bomb Israel for the genocide of a thousand civilians recently on palestians..neither for the genocide of Saudi Arabia on yemen.. you are an ignorant if you think French Government cares anything about children.. Otherwise will be launching attacks on ISRAEL and Saudi Arabia criminal war on Yemen. And France is directly sponsoring terrorism... too.. your country  is very deep in corruption and crime and terrorism.. Putin is only fighting ISIS and all NATO backed terrorism.. like white helmets.. and all those jihadi fighters , that call themselves FSA. that most of them switch alliances to Alnusra..and ISIS already.

So you want to attack Syria based on videos released by the white helmets ? an organization financed by US ,UK,QATAR and France.. lol1 So if videos are good enough for you evidence, why not look at all the videos instead..
    like this..

White helmets themselves ,a terrorist group of filmakers and actors that stage videos ,that US,UK and FRANCE support. They themselves have uploaded videos of they helping Alqaeda with executions of civilians.. No   Stop supporting terrorism dude ,stop suppoand the Governments that endorse them like macron political party..all the chemical attacks in Syria have been framed and staged by white helmets ,to blame Assad for the crimes that NATO major powers backed terrorist does.

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Vann7 wrote:Meanwhile, according to one source close to the Kremlin, the chances of a war between the United States and Russia are now “eight out of ten”.

“I just asked a source close to the Kremlin: “How real are the chances of war between the US and Russia right now?” They replied: “8 out of 10.” I don’t like those odds,” tweeted journalist @Brian McDonald.

What is your source for this? Do you mean Bryan McDonald? There's nothing like that on his Twitter.

And isn't that screenshot very obviously photoshopped?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Kimppis wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:Meanwhile, according to one source close to the Kremlin, the chances of a war between the United States and Russia are now “eight out of ten”.

What is your source for this? Do you mean Bryan McDonald? There's nothing like that on his Twitter.

And isn't that screenshot very obviously photoshopped?

ignore the messenger.. the tweet of him is that report.. and his direction.
    https://www.infowars.com/russian-tv-world-stands-millimeters-from-a-great-war/

medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 pm

How many hours left to nuclear war? Idiot Trump and other American satanists will destroy the World.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm

If it were me, i would park some refueling aircrafts in Iran in case an air-contingency needs mid-air refueling on their way to Syria, lets hope Iraq doesn't close off their airspace.
    Along with parking a few Tu-22Ms in Syria.

Also, Russia could use a carrier or two right about now, ..... anyone?
    Or at least a Kirov, btw, what's Peter the Great's current location?

Last edited by AlfaT8 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

Post  Kimppis Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Vann, for fucks sake! Those are clearly fake. The font, see? I'm not expert and even I realized that almost immediately. There's nothing like that on his Twitter and if the Russia TV had really announced something like that it would be huge news everywhere. And that is supposed to be a Youtube video right? Again, the font is clearly fake and there is no such video on YouTube.

InfoWars!? Oh god, some source/media criticism please, especially in times like these. You almost gave me an heart attack at first...

No

I mean holy shit... That kind of reporting is actually dangerous. Some people clearly take it seriously. WTF is wrong with those assholes.

Last edited by Kimppis on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:41 pm

lycantrop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    ZoA wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

yeah, like Sarkozy was only planning "limited strikes" on Libya, right? We know how this ended.
    no problem, talk is cheap, french will return in bodybags and Macron will be toasted.

We will know within next 48h. I have full trust in our military capability and our nation.

As i said we dont target Russia.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Aristide wrote:
    We will know within next 48h. I have full trust in our military capability and our nation.

What you say is irrelevant here... Russia will be targeting those french planes .if target Syria
    this was already warned.. if your government don't listen.. then is your government to blame
    for French pilots killed in Syria. and not Russia.. France have Zero credibility after
    what they did in Lybia.. and what they are doing in Syria..
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:12 pm

It's been days since this attack and Macron did nothing. He is waiting Trump like Hollande have waited Obama. Get over his words have 0 value. Now that Trump said he will attack he start talking. Pathetic.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm

JohninMK wrote:As to be expected Tartous may well be be empty of RuN ships. This is according to a tweet but no photo.
    Confirmed, normal then now.

@steffanwatkins
    53m53 minutes ago

It's interesting to watch who takes these facts and spins them into Russia showing weakness by stepping aside. Any commercial vessel is going to get as far away from possible damage, and any military vessel is going to want to fight at sea, rather than from port.

ISI reveals: Disappearance of most of the #Russian #Naval Forces from #Tartus Port, #Syria. Those missing naval vessels have now been deployed at sea due to possible near-future #strikes. Only one #kilo class submarine remained.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 DagvRuEXUAAfUDN

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 DagvRuIW4AAvl4S

Last edited by JohninMK on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:As to be expected Tartous may well be be empty of RuN ships. This is according to a tweet but no photo.
    Confirmed, normal then now.

@steffanwatkins
    53m53 minutes ago

It's interesting to watch who takes these facts and spins them into Russia showing weakness by stepping aside. Any commercial vessel is going to get as far away from possible damage, and any military vessel is going to want to fight at sea, rather than from port.

ISI reveals: Disappearance of most of the #Russian #Naval Forces from #Tartus Port, #Syria. Those missing naval vessels have now been deployed at sea due to possible near-future #strikes. Only one #kilo class submarine remained.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 DagvRuEXUAAfUDN

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 DagvRuIW4AAvl4S

That's an Israeli source ... check with a better source before trusting that.

But 2 kilo subs is good for them. They should deploy them fast.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:13 pm

New bridge at Deir completed. Video at Twitter link.

DEIR EZ-ZOR /Syria/, April 11. /TASS/. Russian servicemen have built a new bridge on the Euphrates river in Syria’s Deir Ez-Zor governorate, Defense Ministry Automotive Service Chief Vladimir Buravtsev told reporters. The bridge is 150 meters long and 6.5 meters wide, including a 4.2-meter-wide road and a 2.3-meter pedestrian zone. Its traffic capacity is 3,000 vehicles a day. "The construction of this bridge was carried out in difficult conditions for divers, with limited visibility and strong currents," Buravtsev said.
    More: http://tass.com/world/998948

https://twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/984107056855703552
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Isos wrote:
    That's an Israeli source ... check with a better source before trusting that.

But 2 kilo subs is good for them. They should deploy them fast.

Source of photos probably OK, here is a Turk's view

Yörük Işık
    ‏Verified account @YorukIsik
    33m33 minutes ago
    Replying to @ELINTNews @imagesatint and

I am sorry but there is simply no disappearance here. Most of these ships are in regular rotation. For example Pizhma is waiting the fog to clear to enter Bosphorus. The middle unidentifird ship is Sparta. Ropuchas are on schedule. There is no disappearance based on these images.

Also there is a Russian naval exercise underway that could have emptied the harbour. The yellow track is a USN P-8 out of Sicily

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 33 O0je2kgg6zvh4yrk6hzu
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Ok, it's popcorn time. Let's see what Russia can do against US forces. I wonder how effective US SEAD will be.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pm

I am glad that Iran is firm in helping Syria and Russia . And this means that they will enter into battle with the Yank and English and French and usraelis . This means nuclear deal is dead . And I think China and Russia can now help Iran to break sanction . They must state it and agree .

Second as I said , I don't think this will be a long war . Not even a short war . Maybe lasting one or two days . Because all sides are nuclear armed . And nobody is ready to upset anybody too much . It may be more symbolic . Allowing the war party big budget expenditure on arms . Taking it to the limit and withdrawing . With no real impact on the battlefield .

Third if somehow it lasts longer than a few days , and does not turn nuclear , then supply route can be arranged through Iran . For Russian airforce and others . Iran can talk to Iraq to enable passage of heavy goods to Syria through Iraq . Some Russian fighters can be stationed in southern Iran , to shoot down any yank or Saudi planes that want to interfere with supply route .

Iran can close the Persian Gulf and trap yank carrier there ! Maybe we can use it for our planes instead !
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:10 pm

nomadski wrote:  

Second as I said , I don't think this will be a long war .
    Iran can close the Persian Gulf and trap yank carrier there ! Maybe we can use it for our planes instead !

Not really.. this war in Syria is not about Assad but about Russia.. when it comes to US and NATO..
    is a war for world influence , US is trying using major force to scare its allies and demand them to full
    obedience..and also scare Russian allies too into total submission like China ,India and others..

So relations will not improve and hostilities will only increase as long US wants to create a Global Empire.. bypassing the interest of Russia and CHina,.There will not be peace , regardless of who wins or lose in Syria.. If Russia wins
    in Syria ,will mean world war 3.. because only Americans will retreat if start losing a lot of planes and warships.
    if Russia lose and retreat from Syria and Syria over run by France and US backed ISIS fighters then the war will
    switch to another Battlefield and repeat.

So the hostilities will continue and even increase.. actually this is more likely will start a limited war that will increase to a global one in small time. because Russia neither Syria will remain with hands crossed while NATO try to helps ISIS and other terrorist to reverse all Russia gains.. like someone else said.. not even 200 cruise missiles will change anything in the ground ...NATO will need to coordinate with ISIS and other terrorist to do a major offensive in order to take territory. Russia have launched like 150,000 strikes in Syria in order to do a major difference with direct precision . so 200 or 300s will be mostly symbolical attack.. More than Half of them intercepted..and most others land on sand. Only troops inside Syria from US and France could have better chance using regular artillery that can't be intercepted. but it will be fair targets for Syria artillery aiming at their positions. Those missiles of NATO are so bad .. than to make any chance .. needs to be fired in the massive numbers
    in full salvo surprise attacks..

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:If it were me, i would park some refueling aircrafts in Iran in case an air-contingency needs mid-air refueling on their way to Syria, lets hope Iraq doesn't close off their airspace.
    Along with parking a few Tu-22Ms in Syria.

Also, Russia could use a carrier or two right about now, ..... anyone?
    Or at least a Kirov, btw, what's Peter the Great's current location?

You are forgetting that Russia doesnt need carriers. Camels can carry everything they need across Iran and Iraq into Syria Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 am