Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
d_taddei2
Dima
sepheronx
PapaDragon
Khepesh
short_fuze
JohninMK
medo
ultron
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Rodinazombie
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
par far
KiloGolf
kvs
Boban
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
BKP
Book.
Werewolf
Karl Haushofer
Bolt
Firebird
Maximmmm
GunshipDemocracy
wilhelm
satbot
mack8
Solncepek
franco
Acheron
calripson
VladimirSahin
Heartbeer
NationalRus
Shadåw
HUNTER VZLA
Isos
zg18
AK-Rex
Erk
Godric
Aldin_Aba
sheytanelkebir
Svyatoslavich
TheArmenian
Cucumber Khan
x_54_u43
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
fragmachine
Boshoed
Mustafa
George1
arpakola
max steel
Fred333
OminousSpudd
chinggis
auslander
AlfaT8
Neutrality
Regular
headshot69
ult
Bidoul
Vann7
Zivo
DerWolf
Cyberspec
JohnSnow
flamming_python
Kadmos45
79 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

ult

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  ult Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:47 am

TheArmenian wrote:
    Dima wrote:
    zg18 wrote:"Say hello to my new turkish friend", Su-35S armed with RVV-SD

thumbsup
    Its really bad news for the ISIS airforce and equally bad for murican fanboys. Very Happy

It also shakes the credibility of some of our own "reputable" posters who are very cautious (and conservative) in their views...

Today, it is the "Russia-strong" folks who score a point against the guys who want to appear as "credible" and "authoritative".

It's been like this since the start of the Russian intervention. Kalibr missiles, Strategic bombers, and now the Su-35S has jumped in. There were a ton of people who believed that the Russian Air Force could not even handle an operation like this.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 am

The "rusty bucket" article said it best thumbsup
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:19 am

ult wrote:03 and 05 on previous video. 06 and 05 on this one.

05 at 0:48 minute is coming back having fired an R-77?

Will a star kill marking be painted on it now?
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 am

TheArmenian wrote:

It also shakes the credibility of some of our own "reputable" posters who are very cautious (and conservative) in their views...

+1000

They never had any credibility; they just had ...

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made the post more politically correct.)
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:29 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:
    Dima wrote:

thumbsup
    Its really bad news for the ISIS airforce and equally bad for murican fanboys. Very Happy

Today, it is the "Russia-strong" folks who score a point against the guys who want to appear as "credible" and "authoritative".

It's been like this since the start of the Russian intervention. Kalibr missiles, Strategic bombers, and now the Su-35S has jumped in. There were a ton of people who believed that the Russian Air Force could not even handle an operation like this.
    Those posters arent here anymore.  And if you check out the forums were they go, at least they admitted they were wrong.

I for one would have expected more Su-30SM.  But these Su-35's are a real nice touch.  I am also happy to see the Pantsir-S2 also now in service.  Hopefully they keep those Turks and Sauds aircrafts out.
    Shadåw
    Shadåw

Post  Shadåw Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:
    Dima wrote:

thumbsup

Those posters arent here anymore.  And if you check out the forums were they go, at least they admitted they were wrong.

I for one would have expected more Su-30SM.  But these Su-35's are a real nice touch.  I am also happy to see the Pantsir-S2 also now in service.  Hopefully they keep those Turks and Sauds aircrafts out.

Not to mention we..can slap the battle-tested mark on those birds and equipment! Which we know certain elements like to brag about that theirs are.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:56 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:
    Dima wrote:

thumbsup

I personally did not expect Su-35S to be sent to Syria so soon as i posted some month ago already somewhere, as they were basically "yesterday" cleared for service due to issues. I expected more Su-30s to be sent but oh well i guess there is some logic behind it to observe how well they do in field, dust, heat and everything that comes with exploatation.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 am

Shadåw wrote:
    Not to mention we..can slap the battle-tested mark on those birds and equipment! Which we know certain elements like to brag about that theirs are.

But, but, but they are not 3rd largest army in the world!!! Owa's izh till betta!
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 am

Militarov wrote:

I for one would have expected more Su-30SM.  But these Su-35's are a real nice touch.  I am also happy to see the Pantsir-S2 also now in service.  Hopefully they keep those Turks and Sauds aircrafts out.[/quote]

I personally did not expect Su-35S to be sent to Syria so soon as i posted some month ago already somewhere, as they were basically "yesterday" cleared for service due to issues. I expected more Su-30s to be sent but oh well i guess there is some logic behind it to observe how well they do in field, dust, heat and everything that comes with exploatation.[/quote]

It will be a good field test for the Su-35s, help iron out any problems.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:02 am

Erk wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    sepheronX wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

I personally did not expect Su-35S to be sent to Syria so soon as i posted some month ago already somewhere, as they were basically "yesterday" cleared for service due to issues. I expected more Su-30s to be sent but oh well i guess there is some logic behind it to observe how well they do in field, dust, heat and everything that comes with exploatation.

It will be a good field test for the Su-35s, help iron out any problems.

Exactly.  As Berkut said, they had their problems and the Su-35S had to go back to KnAAPO in order to get fixed not long after being inducted.  So this will help with any other issues that may come up.  Best experience imo is real time experiences.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:10 am

Erk wrote:Those posters arent here anymore.

lol!

But, at least they are pretending that they weren't "those posters".

Aren't users blah blah a few of "those posters"?

What would those posters do if instead of seeing mere R-77s, they see some of the latest stuff?

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:46 am

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 CafDNX0WAAE2mU1
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:22 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:

lol!

What would those posters do if instead of seeing mere R-77s, they see some of the latest stuff?

Did someone here challenge the fact that Su-35 was kitted out with R-77 from day1?
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:45 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:

lol!

Did someone here challenge the fact that Su-35 was kitted out with R-77 from day1?

This matter isn't just related to R-77, but until 24 hours ago there were many here who were under the belief that there are no R-77s in the Russian service.

However, as I mentioned, this is not really even remotely related just to R-77, T-50, Kh-101, T-4MS, and the like, the issue is that many human beings are under the impression that what they see defines the whole extent of the universe.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:52 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:This matter isn't just related to R-77, but until 24 hours ago there were many here who were under the belief that there are no R-77s in the Russian secretive.

However, as I mentioned, this is not remotely really related just to R-77, T-50, Kh-101, T-4MS, and the like, the issue is that many human beings are under the impression that what they see defines the whole extent of the universe.

RuAF has come a long way since 5 months ago, R-77 included, which was scarcely seen. The initial Su-30SM deployment lacked such missiles. This war is allowing them to get their *** together and start evaluating their stuff in combat, stop being so slow and all that. Also pre Su-24 downing, seeing non-AA missile equipped Su-34 operate was very strange. Coalition strictly equips fighter bombers with AIM-9/AIM-120 since... like forever.
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 27ABF

Russia T90 the SAA
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:This matter isn't just related to R-77, but until 24 hours ago there were many here who were under the belief that there are no R-77s in the Russian secretive.

However, as I mentioned, this is not remotely really related just to R-77, T-50, Kh-101, T-4MS, and the like, the issue is that many human beings are under the impression that what they see defines the whole extent of the universe.

RuAF has come a long way since 5 months ago, R-77 included, which was scarcely seen. The initial Su-30SM deployment lacked such missiles. This war is allowing them to get their *** together and start evaluating their stuff in combat, stop being so slow and all that. Also pre Su-24 downing, seeing non-AA missile equipped Su-34 operate was very strange. Coalition strictly equips fighter bombers with AIM-9/AIM-120 since... like forever.

I said it back then, Russia agreed not to deploy S400 and to keep AA assets light because Israel asked nicely and Pentagon vouched for their lapdogs chiefly among them turks.

So when turks went full retard they did not only backstab Russia, they pissed all over any credibility US military might still have had with Russian military. I greatly dislike Pentagon to say the least but I am sure even they weren't too thrilled with turk idiocy.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:28 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

So when turks went full retard they did not only backstab Russia, they pissed all over any credibility US military might still have had with Russian military. I greatly dislike Pentagon to say the least but I am sure even they weren't too thrilled with turk idiocy.
    I see you are into weekend understatement mode. The US must have gone, as they might have said, ape shit. In the few minutes it took, they destroyed months or even years of investment giving the Russians the unarguable reason for up-arming whilst killing the possible 'buffer' zone.

It may well go down in history as one of the classic strategic blunders. Brilliant move by Erdo on behalf of his best buddy Assad.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:04 pm

with all this equipment Russia is bringing to the Syrian battlefield its obvious that this is a show strength and the capability of its systems in the hope to attract sales as well to battle test its newer equipment, what i am hoping to see next is Ka-52, Mi-28, Mig-29M2, Iskander, BMP-3, Tornado systems, and it would be nice to see the Yak-130 armed carrying out some missions it would be a good demo of what it can do.
    Other systems that would be nice to see would be

2S19 Msta,
    2S23 Nona-SVK,
    2S31 Vena,
    BMPT Terminator,
    Khrizantema (AT-15),
    BMPT
    Kornet D
    Kamaz Typhoon family including the Ural Typhoon.

and just for some show of destructive power deploy the 2S4 Tyulpan and 2S7 Pion Very Happy Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 CajYf-AW0AIeNxN

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Book. wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 26 27ABF

Russia T90 the SAA
    Intersting thing to note is that one guy right in front of the tank is in woodland camo heavily employed by SAA, but his hair is blonde.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:46 pm

I am honestly surprised that we still haven't seen Typhoon MRAPs already.

Remember when they were transporting those journalists in those armored containers on flatbed trucks without any protection for the driver? That is what Typhoon is built to do... cry
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:51 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    I am honestly surprised that we still haven't seen Typhoon MRAPs already.

Remember when they were transporting those journalists in those armored containers on flatbed trucks without any protection for the driver? That is what Typhoon is built to do... cry

Slowly, slowly my friend.
    If the Russians bring all the goodies at once, the moderate beheaders will die from a heart attack.
    The intention is to send them to meet their four-legged virgins by other means.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Intersting thing to note is that one guy right in front of the tank is in woodland camo heavily employed by SAA, but his hair is blonde.

SAA suicide blond fighter? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:30 am