Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
Strizh
x_54_u43
Kimppis
Rodinazombie
Project Canada
Bolt
Cucumber Khan
Siempre_Leal
OminousSpudd
Heartbeer
Monarchist
Cyberspec
Walther von Oldenburg
Stealthflanker
Algerian Major
VARGR198
Akula971
Zivo
marat
victor1985
zorobabel
Prince Darling
NationalRus
Manov
franco
Morpheus Eberhardt
Neutrality
ult
Book.
GarryB
d_taddei2
mack8
ultron
Shadåw
higurashihougi
ExBeobachter1987
Dima
Flyboy77
Vann7
iraqidabab
TheArmenian
max steel
flamming_python
Werewolf
Solncepek
medo
zg18
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Max Italy
par far
magnumcromagnon
sepheronx
KoTeMoRe
Khepesh
PapaDragon
JohninMK
mutantsushi
George1
HUNTER VZLA
63 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

ult

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

Post  ult Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Hachimoto wrote:
    ult wrote:
    Hachimoto wrote:Frogfoot hit by rebels

It's fake. Has been debunked a million times. Do not bring this crap here, please.

Really? where is the fake part?

Here. Let me mark the fake part.

Russian fighter jet SU-25 hit by Syrian rebels in Hama

Solncepek
    Solncepek

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

Post  Solncepek Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:21 pm

СМИ: Пентагон рассматривает силовой ответ на операцию РФ в Сирии

Чиновники Пентагона в данный момент разрабатывают стратегию по защите «умеренной» сирийской оппозиции. Как отмечают военные источники из Вашингтона, речь идёт о случае предполагаемых ударов РФ по силам сирийской оппозиции.

Как отмечают собеседники агентства The Associated Press, Пентагон оценивает юридические и политические риски от этих действий.
    Чиновники не исключают, что если Соединённые Штаты будут оказывать прикрытие силам оппозиции, в худшем случае это может привести к полномасштабной конфронтации с Россией.

It is a forum rule that all posts are in English or at least translated into English so all members can understand. GarryB
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 pm

From Twitter:

#Syria As expected, Russian Su-30M are giving air cover to Su-24/25/34 over Idlib. At least 2 R-77 AA missiles. http://t.co/NHLXWVe34V
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Solncepek wrote:СМИ: Пентагон рассматривает силовой ответ на операцию РФ в Сирии

Чиновники Пентагона в данный момент разрабатывают стратегию по защите «умеренной» сирийской оппозиции. Как отмечают военные источники из Вашингтона, речь идёт о случае предполагаемых ударов РФ по силам сирийской оппозиции.

Как отмечают собеседники агентства The Associated Press, Пентагон оценивает юридические и политические риски от этих действий.
    Чиновники не исключают, что если Соединённые Штаты будут оказывать прикрытие силам оппозиции, в худшем случае это может привести к полномасштабной конфронтации с Россией.
    Please can you stop posting Russian text without a translation? That way it is only done once rather than everybody having to do it. This is after all an English language site. Thanks.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:29 pm

The kitchen Very Happy

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUlSSnWIAIbR-g

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUlTGRWIAAso7e

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUlT8GXAAA4va1

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:47 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    George1 wrote:In video there are visible the bombs that Su-34 and Su-24 are carrying

Seems that wannabe politician Kitschko posts on youtube?  I told him to go fight himself or go support more nazi's.

Piece of ****

I saw post too but i dont understand a thing, parachute, pilot, jump... he doesnt make much sense to me, probably coz i dont really speak the language very well Very Happy

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:51 pm

I think if they screamed more "God is great" it would might even crash, i heard it helps alot.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:55 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Solncepek wrote:Senator John McCain reacted to Russia’s announcement that it had begun launching air strikes targeting ISIS militants in Syria by calling on the White House to arm Syrian rebels with weapons to shoot down Russian planes.

They got noting besides Stingers to give and those wont do f all.  Only on landing/launching.  And they are not even close enough to pull that off.  McCain is a real idiot and nutball.

But it is almost a guarantee that the rebels will end up with brand new Stingers or Iglas or Strela's, so Russia will have to be on full guard and ready to deal with such enemies.

Even congress isn't stupid enough to send stingers. Igla's, maybe. However, if ISIS gets a hold of them and god forbid does something horrible, it'll be a real shitstorm. The US will be blamed.
    I'd say the lack of Russian helicopter support is in direct anticipation of this. As sepheronx said, MANPADS will come to nought against the current aircraft deployed by the RuAF. 

So far the plan being enacted in Syria is sheer genius on the strategic front, as well as in the PR department. Don't expect them not to anticipate any Western moves from this point forward. Russia seems to be atleast two steps ahead in the Great Game at the moment.

A Re-Repost FTW!

magnumcromagnon wrote:Excellent news, Richag-AV ECM suite designed for helicopters, and developed by KRET, is a very capable system...

1.) ECM is effective against ground targets from 50-200 km away!

2.) Can jam up to 8 targets simultaneously!

3.) ECM is effective against air targets up to 300 km away!

...So with this system you can defeat grounds targets with a ECM sphere that is 400 km in diameter, and for air targets that is 600 km in diameter!

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:02 pm

This needs to be seen and shared. Off Topic
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Militarov wrote:

Haha there's a Survey that was done by the Foreigners Office here in Belgium among 467 Syrians that applied the two first days for Refugee Status. 294 of them pointed the Free Syrian Army as the responsible for their trouble. 40 said Assad. The rest pointed war in general. Most of them could speak at least 2 languages and were from Aleppo.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQTMQqhUAAALrH5

Two SU34s with KAB 500SE satnav guided bombs with dual GPS/Glonass reciever chip built by Russian Kompas.

Source video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eadiriG5rog - RT in Arabic
    Bolt
    Bolt

Post  Bolt Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:12 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Haha there's a Survey that was done by the Foreigners Office here in Belgium among 467 Syrians that applied the two first days for Refugee Status. 294 of them pointed the Free Syrian Army as the responsible for their trouble. 40 said Assad. The rest pointed war in general. Most of them could speak at least 2 languages and were from Aleppo.
    KoTeMoRe, is this survey "closed" or can any person who wants to look at it, check it? I mean, are there any online links, please?
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but if that's true, I really want to show it to some of the people I know..

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Su-34 bombers attacked ISIS training camp near MAADAN-JADID & hidden HQ near CASSERT-FARRAHJ to the south-west of city of RAQQAH.

max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Putin has said Syrian air-strikes will go on for 2-4 months.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:17 pm

If this was true, we would have heard something by now from this.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 pm

max steel wrote:Putin has said Syrian air-strikes will go on for 2-4 months.

Links? Cause that was Pushkov that said it before, and so far, I don't believe a word of it.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 pm

People in Inkhil (Daraa) go to the streets to protest against the Russian attacks:

Half of them looks like they are actual combatants, there is probably even one row behind them with guns "helping" the singing mood for the rest that are not Very Happy

Source: https://twitter.com/arabthomness/status/649925100310020096
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Probably a white helmets initiative.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:21 pm

sepheronx wrote:

If this was true, we would have heard something by now from this.

Not true, already dismissed as false claim and lame propaganda.
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:21 pm

If buk shoot the f22? Smile

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Bolt wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

KoTeMoRe, is this survey "closed" or can any person who wants to look at it, check it? I mean, are there any online links, please?
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, but if that's true, I really want to show it to some of the people I know..

"Hearsay" only. The info I got from people who work for Fedasil. But I'm inclined to belive the people who do this, because they used to be hardcore FSA. They cite the survey for cutting mandatory psychological consulting. I never said you couldn't call me a liar Wink . Only this coincided with what people have said to me. And unlike my "info", this is public.
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Book. wrote:If buk shoot the f22?  Smile

Show Wreckage or it's not happened.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUt0qVWoAAtyJd
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUt0jbWUAAee1q
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 35 CQUt0eqWgAAbB3m

RuAF Su-30M covering SU24s during airstrikes in eastern Aleppo

Source: https://twitter.com/green_lemonnn/status/649976104946679808

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:33 pm

"ISIS introduced total media blackout in AlBab. ISIS prevents residents/ activists in city from publishing info & from taking pics &videos." - But, but... human rights? Moderate rebels?

"After bombing FSA in Ltamenah, Russian planes targeted 1hour ago HQ of Nusra (AlQaeda in Syria), btwn KhanShaykhun & Muqah, 15km from Ltamenah" - Cut snakes head.

"HQ Nusra is underground, also includes hisbah office (religious police) & a jail. Some prisoners wounded in strike, others escaped." - Religious police by poor moderate rebels, wut?

"My source in ISIS-city AlBab: "Now panic here. Shops close down. ISIS-fighters less visible on streets. Last 3 strikes inside city" - Good.

"My source in ISIS-city AlBab: "Water company also hit & next to ISIS-recruitment center. Again, I don't know who is bombing us at moment." - Want me to tell you?

"My source in AlBab: "operators of 5 excavators r civilians forced by ISIS to build trenches. All 5 died in today's bombing." - Well shame.

Source for all these tweets (made in last 3h): https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:34 pm

So now official confirmation of "S-300's" in Syria, but they come in a different form, they're not land based, they're apart of Moskva Cruiser's air-defense suite, alongside Osa-MA, and yes Moskva is conducting air-defense patrols:

"Moscow" will be able to cover the airfield near Latakia from airstrikes S-300M and "Osa-MA"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:02 pm