Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
sheytanelkebir
George1
Walther von Oldenburg
OminousSpudd
Erk
par far
KoTeMoRe
PapaDragon
Kadmos45
Vann7
Monarchist
KiloGolf
GunshipDemocracy
Cyberspec
NationalRus
Firebird
Dima
sepheronx
Solncepek
wilhelm
Hannibal Barca
Siempre_Leal
Zivo
Neutrality
Airbornewolf
Regular
Akula971
auslander
medo
Khepesh
Bolt
max steel
Heartbeer
zenmonk
Godric
zorobabel
Acheron
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
Shadåw
BKP
Svyatoslavich
Stealthflanker
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Bidoul
kvs
arpakola
magnumcromagnon
Project Canada
Big_Gazza
zg18
Cowboy's daughter
Fred333
whir
flamming_python
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
ultron
GarryB
iraqidabab
Werewolf
68 posters

Syrian Civil War: News #4

Rodinazombie

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #4

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Fair points, plus, we all know mr ropcke is a terrorists sympathiser, so I wouldnt take anything he reports too seriously.
    wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:30 pm

I have a simple philosophy: Whatever that vile jihadi apologist scum posts, you can automatically assume the opposite is the truth.
    He will get his comeuppance one day. I seriously doubt with his attitude and viewpoints that I've had the misfortune to see that he will die an old man in bed.
    He is a strong enabler and mouthpiece of jihadi terrorism, and has never bothered to hide it.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:30 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Sanction on import of food was just expanded that is still  not a war crime since that food is supply for turkish terrorist groups who else they would want to provide this "humanitarian aid" to SAA? to Kurds? or to ISIS?

100% legitimate target.

Maybe to the civilians that are living under the control of their proxy forces?

Can't be that much of a whack theory, wasn't so long ago that Russia was doing (and still is) something like that in a somewhat similar situation.

Shouldn't those boxes be burned to  a crisp if they were exposed to flames? And thrown all over the place instead of stacked neatly?

No way that was stuffed in the trailer after the bombing, no way!!! Rolling Eyes
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:34 pm

"Are those boxes fire-resistant?" Had an actual LOL there. My GOD, fire-resistant cardboard! Why wasn't I told?
    Shadåw
    Shadåw

Post  Shadåw Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:49 pm

New South Front update
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:03 pm

wilhelm wrote:I have a simple philosophy: Whatever that vile jihadi apologist scum posts, you can automatically assume the opposite is the truth.

Starting from > 50% of the so-called "TOW hit videos".

Post  Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:10 pm

BKP wrote:"Are those boxes fire-resistant?" Had an actual LOL there. My GOD, fire-resistant cardboard! Why wasn't I told?

It exists actually, however its not something you apply to cardboard to pack carrots in it.

BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:26 pm

^Thx. Learned something new.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:59 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Sanction on import of food was just expanded that is still  not a war crime since that food is supply for turkish terrorist groups who else they would want to provide this "humanitarian aid" to SAA? to Kurds? or to ISIS?

100% legitimate target.

Can't be that much of a whack theory, wasn't so long ago that Russia was doing (and still is) something like that in a somewhat similar situation.

FFS Azzaz is under JaN, I don't care what you guys have as brainfart, if you want to live under an Islamic Khilafat, you're dead to me. PERIOD. This is not some devious Oligarchic shit, we're talking Al qaeda here. Get that head out of your ass.
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Elijah J. Magnier ‏@EjmAlrai 19 min

#Hezbollah #SAA and #IRGC are at the door of (south gate) #Palmyra. This is first

https://twitter.com/EjmAlrai

Hassan Ridha ‏@sayed_ridha 5
    Hassan Ridha الميادين عاجل

#PYD Saleh Muslim told #Moscow: We are ready for military cooperation

https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Guys. The boxes. They're not burnt. Rolling Eyes

I've seen vehicles like that truck after they've been destroyed by fire, for the metal to be all twisted like that, and even some of the tires on the RH side to be melted and for the carried produce to survive? There's no way this isn't Jhadi Hollywood. C'mon guys.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Another thing people have to remember is that the scum living in that area is terrorist, mostly from Turdkey and all the other cesspools.

The normal ie civilised Syrians have been "ethnically cleansed"(an appalling phrase) in their many millions from their homes.

The "Turdmen" scum know exactly why they are there, to destroy civilised parts of Europe and the Middle East. Watching these terrorists fry is a great pleasure.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Monarchist wrote:#PYD Saleh Muslim told #Moscow: We are ready for military cooperation  

https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha

This is pretty important if they're serious...been waiting for it since the start of all this.

PapaDragon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:Haha, 'humanitarian' convoy coming from Turkey mysteriously blows up! 7 Turks dead and 10 injured.

http://ren.tv/novosti/2015-11-26/na-gumanitarnyy-konvoy-iz-turcii-napali-na-granice-s-siriey

Yeah, I hope by these acts of 'vengeance' innocent people don't suffer. Did Russia have good intel as to what exact supplies this convoy was carrying? What if it really was carrying aid and humanitarian workers?

No offence, but you seem to be living in some sort of isolated fairy tale bubble...it's becoming pretty obvious that the gloves are off and that a serious effort is being made to cut the terrorist supply lines (among other things).

Project Canada wrote:What if TurkISIS blocks the Bosphorus? can Russia Liberate Constantinople?

Like I wrote a few pages back, we might actually witness that in our life times and correct a historical anomally....the Duma was actually proposing that Haia Sofia be returned under the juristiction of the Orthdox Church Very Happy

Post  Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 13 CUxJLfMXIAE-rsY

Shocked
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Blease habibi, Y U bring brain dead people in topic. Blease don't do this. clown
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:49 pm

OK from the looks of it Al Nusra's S. Aleppo counterattack has failed.

Here's the latest update I've seen, and I haven't heard of any change today.

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 13 OdiJG

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-fail-recapture-tal-al-eiss-southern-aleppo-offensive-stalls/

This is good, the SAA didn't overextend, their lines held, and Al Nusra's Idlib reserves accomplished very little. The next order of business should be a SAA offensive, hopefully supported with Russian CAS and those T-90's.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Blease habibi, Y U bring brain dead people in topic. Blease don't do this. clown

I am doing my best i swear. But i cant handle to solo suffer reading this...i got to share pain... Very Happy
    Rmf
    Rmf

Post  Rmf Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:47 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 13 CUve5tvWwAA9mAk

"Some of the Russian-hit trucks and warehouses in Azaz WERE loaded with food."

Syrian Civil War: News #4 - Page 13 Isis10

I think he is trying to claim that ISIS fighters do not eat, drugs are enough they are self sufficient xD

Those boxes are either fire-resistant or this is Jihadi hollywood in action. lol

i dont get it , was this red cross or crescent truck?? / nope? then blast it to hell .
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 pm

flamming_python wrote:

100% legitimate target.

Civilians??? The true "civilians" packed up and left long ago.... Where do your think the hordes of refugees entering Europe came from if not terrorist-Occupied North Syria?

The only civilians left in terrorist-controlled Northern Latakia are Islamist irredentist Turkish slimebags, and i care not a whit if they go hungry for the next 200 days...
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

100% legitimate target.

Civilians???  The true "civilians" packed up and left long ago.... Where do your think the hordes of refugees entering Europe came from if not terrorist-Occupied North Syria?

The only civilians left in terrorist-controlled Northern Latakia are Islamist irredentist Turkish slimebags, and i care not a whit if they go hungry for the next 200 days...

Not everyone can always leave, this applies especially to the poorer people.

On what planet do you live?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:16 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

100% legitimate target.

Civilians???  The true "civilians" packed up and left long ago.... Where do your think the hordes of refugees entering Europe came from if not terrorist-Occupied North Syria?

Ignoring your last comment, you make a valid point. It is usually, as you say, the poor but also the old who are often the last to leave but when it does get bad they usually find a way. They have to, their villages get flattened.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 am

JohninMK wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

100% legitimate target.

Ignoring your last comment, you make a valid point. It is usually, as you say, the poor but also the old who are often the last to leave but when it does get bad they usually find a way. They have to, their villages get flattened.

But you were talking about leaving their country, not only their villages.

That is much more complicated.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:31 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

100% legitimate target.

But you were talking about leaving their country, not only their villages.

That is much more complicated.
    I know that and I don't think that Big Gazza said that all the people who packed up and left joined the hordes on the way to Europe. Just looking at those hordes shows that they didn't, there were very few young, old and women of any age amongst them. Those people are still in the region.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:45 am

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Blease habibi, Y U bring brain dead people in topic. Blease don't do this. clown

I am doing my best i swear. But i cant handle to solo suffer reading this...i got to share pain... Very Happy

And we accept that pain my friend for it is our duty to bear that pain together... angel love lol1
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:08 am

This is really strange, from the HuffinghamPost in the US

"Alarmingly, President Obama has already expressed public support for Turkey's right to defend its airspace," the columnist wrote.

"Before Turkey's recklessly irresponsible leader drags the United States into an unintended military confrontation with Russia over events in Syria, President Obama should reconsider his blanket support for Turkey's belligerent and brazen acts of violence against Moscow, and make clear that the United States — and NATO — will not be dragged into a conflict with Moscow over Erdogan's dangerous adventurism."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151127/1030832965/obama-needs-to-reconsider-support-for-turkey.html#ixzz3se61EAwS

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 pm