Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Big_Gazza
The Mule
Cahaba
VladimirSahin
Walther von Oldenburg
whir
auslander
wilhelm
GarryB
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
collegeboy16
max steel
Bolt
kap-the-head
medo
HardHawk
kvs
TheArmenian
gregoire
Nikander
Mike E
sepheronx
Boreas
Svyatoslavich
Flagship Victory
AlfaT8
Ghoster
Godric
Neutrality
par far
mack8
Regular
Khepesh
onwiththewar
Book.
OminousSpudd
2SPOOKY4U
flamming_python
BKP
PapaDragon
chinggis
Karl Haushofer
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Rodinazombie
Vann7
Mr.Comrade
franco
Erk
JohninMK
Cowboy's daughter
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:07 pm

whir wrote:
    kvs wrote:What sort of trade is Russia going to keep with Ukraine?
    Everything that can be traded.

kvs wrote:Ukraine is busy cutting off both Russia and its nose.
    And failing at both.

kvs wrote:Russia is not desperate for Ukrainian goods and would only trade if it achieved something.
    Russia does not need to be desperate to keep trading with Ukraine simply because Moscow can't disengage from Ukraine without damaging it's own economy and society in the process.

kvs wrote:These idiots need to go and eat shit.
    That Vesti flashmob was retarded the first time now is even more retarded.

Your wrong then. Because there is almost nothing left now since Ukraine cut military trade with Russia and that is really the only thing they obtained economically. As well, it was Ukraine who pushed Moscow back and got growing popularity with their own population, not the other way around. No, they dont need Ukraine either economically or socially, and it is ever more evident now than before. You should have noticed this. I am starting to believe the others that your not what you portray yourself to be.

Economically and especially socially, Russia doesnt need Ukraine.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 pm

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150622/1023709867.html

So how does this down syndrom strucken woman expect to have good relations with Russia when all they are doing is demonizing them, threatening them and placing troops near her border? F me, the people are beyond retarded and even not trying to hide it. Europeans must feel really stupid right now.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:25 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    whir wrote:

And failing at both.

kvs wrote:Russia is not desperate for Ukrainian goods and would only trade if it achieved something.
    Russia does not need to be desperate to keep trading with Ukraine simply because Moscow can't disengage from Ukraine without damaging it's own economy and society in the process.

Your wrong then. Because there is almost nothing left now since Ukraine cut military trade with Russia and that is really the only thing they obtained economically. As well, it was Ukraine who pushed Moscow back and got growing popularity with their own population, not the other way around. No, they dont need Ukraine either economically or socially, and it is ever more evident now than before. You should have noticed this. I am starting to believe the others that your not what you portray yourself to be.

I agree, but with the Ukrainian currency value where it is and is going, buying stuff there will be pretty cheap for Russians. Then there is the temptation, even the need to survive, for some Ukrainian companies, who's main customers have been and are Russian, to get their goods to their customers, one way or another (with the 'commission' potential to exploit). With Poro saying 'No trade' we have no idea what is actually happening. Watch out for new turbine and diesel engine customers over the next year or so in countries ignoring the US sanctions perhaps.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Russia is already showcasing VK-2500 engines for helicopters from their st.pete plant and already recently made 10 of them for tests and such. They hope to have 60 by year end and then possibly full development, and already started work on replacement of Ukraine ship engines.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:However kiev have one major obstacle and is called Europe... that could abandon their support and isolate economically Ukraine from the planet... then they will have Zero trade with Europe and Zero trade with Russia..good luck with that...
    Not gonna happen, period. EuroMaidan rings a bell to you? And if you think that Russia is going to stop trade with Ukraine you're very naive.

What sort of trade is Russia going to keep with Ukraine?  

Ukraine is busy cutting off both Russia and its nose.   Russia is not desperate for Ukrainian goods and would only trade if it
    achieved something.    

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 GFCXW2QSCjU
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 E7whXOiPUn0

These idiots need to go and eat shit.
    Who are these freaks in the picture?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Interview, in Russian I assume, at Kharkov tank restoring factory. Think it is about T-64 or T-80. Pictures of lots of old and tatty tanks.

On Youtube, but I can't link to it as still too new here, this is it 0Y1VvyWXp8o
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:37 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:However kiev have one major obstacle and is called Europe... that could abandon their support and isolate economically Ukraine from the planet... then they will have Zero trade with Europe and Zero trade with Russia..good luck with that...
    Not gonna happen, period. EuroMaidan rings a bell to you? And if you think that Russia is going to stop trade with Ukraine you're very naive.

Who are these freaks in the picture?
    Probably they are those who have 'no conscription' stamped on their file.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:01 am

Regarding the pics from that protest, or demonstration or whatever it is, what are they trying to say exactly? That "moskals" are zombies? But if that's so, then some aspects of their costumes confuse me. Like, why does that one guy have what loks like a Ukrainian flag around his neck? And some of it looks like an imitation of Ukrainian folk clothing rather than Russian. scratch

Can anyone translate the sign they're carrying?
    Ghoster
    Ghoster

Post  Ghoster Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:05 am

sepheronx wrote:
    whir wrote:

And failing at both.

Lets face facts. Russia does need Ukraine, at least now. Look up how much of its natural gas Russia exports to Europe through it. Then look up the gas disputes that happened in the past between Ukraine and Russia before Maidan and the losses that both sides incurred.

Russia will need Ukraine for as long as it can't find ways to circumvent it as a transit country. It's probably why Gazprom announced plans to build an extension to Nord Stream last week.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:13 am

Ghoster wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    whir wrote:

And failing at both.

Lets face facts. Russia does need Ukraine, at least now. Look up how much of its natural gas Russia exports to Europe through it. Then look up the gas disputes that happened in the past between Ukraine and Russia before Maidan and the losses that both sides incurred.

Russia will need Ukraine for as long as it can't find ways to circumvent it as a transit country. It's probably why Gazprom announced plans to build an extension to Nord Stream last week.

Turk Stream will be complete by the end of 2016.  The EU has until then to get its pompous ass in gear and build the necessary link to the
    Turkey-Greece border.   As of January 2017 there will the zero transit of Russian natural gas through Ukraine.   Russia is also
    expanding Nord Stream to make sure that Brussels retards don't leave south and east Europe stranded without any gas in their game
    of chicken with Russia in an attempt to coerce Russia to retain Ukraine as a transit country.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:22 am

BKP wrote:Regarding the pics from that protest, or demonstration or whatever it is, what are they trying to say exactly? That "moskals" are zombies? But if that's so, then some aspects of their costumes confuse me.  Like, why does that one guy have what loks like a Ukrainian flag around his neck? And some of it looks like an imitation of Ukrainian folk clothing rather than Russian.  scratch

Can anyone translate the sign they're carrying?

It states in Ukrainian:

"Vesti:

Thanks for the support of Russian propaganda."

A retarded sign carried by a bunch of retards. BTW, they are trying to dress up like ethnic Russian folk.

These people are the lost generation of the post 1991 era. They have lapped up the Holodomor koolaid and
    loved the taste. They are inadequates who project their inferiority complex onto Russia in the form of hate.
    Russia should embargo Ukraine to make sure these maggots feel the consequences of their actions on their own hides.

BTW, I am half Ukrainian from western Ukrainian stock. But I hate Banderites and all their fellow travelers in Ukraine
    and NATO with an intense passion. You can't fob me off as "a Russian".

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:24 am

PapaDragon wrote:Went over to take a glance at TheMess out of dumb curiosity.... oh, the horror... cry

I am sooooo glad I'm here. russia

Don't ever leave me guys... love

I did pick up this nice quote though:

Kravchuk in 1991 - in 5 years we'll have French standards of living.
    Yushchenko in 2004 - in 10 years we'll have Polish standards of living.
    Saakashvili in 2015 - in 20 years we'll have Yanukovych standards of living.  

Ugh, I can't stand to go over there and read. The atmosphere is even worse than it was at mpnet.
    and some posters are like listening to a broken record player playing the same record over and over and over and over.

If I go over there to see what's been posted I just want to smash something. attack

Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade

Post  Mr.Comrade Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 am

Very powerful video from clips of the war in Donbas. Lyrics are from Victor Tsoy, but I believe the singer is Polina Gagarina from this years Eurovision.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

Khepesh wrote:^^ yeah, a nightmare. I made first post there for weeks just to sort of remind them that there is actually news to be reported and discussed, but they are indifferent, and likely have no sources about actual fighting and certainly not about the actual people who suffer, so ignore it to talk about garbage. I think if DTA left, then it will be 100% a boring Polandball/economics thread

I liked DTA. I wish he would come over here.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 am

kvs wrote:

What sort of trade is Russia going to keep with Ukraine?  

Ukraine is busy cutting off both Russia and its nose.   Russia is not desperate for Ukrainian goods and would only trade if it
    achieved something.    

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 GFCXW2QSCjU
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 12 E7whXOiPUn0

im dumbfounded by this display of asshattery. i mean it makes sense if you can read the slogans that they are against the Seps and the Russians but instead it looks like they are portraying the Ukrainian side as the braindead zombies here. hello! St. George Ribbon as stand-in for brains- that suggests to to me root for the living side(the ones wearing St George ribbons) going by what dozens of hollywood zombie flicks have taught me(as is most of the world).

Last edited by collegeboy16 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mr.Comrade
    Mr.Comrade

Post  Mr.Comrade Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Went over to take a glance at TheMess out of dumb curiosity.... oh, the horror... cry

I am sooooo glad I'm here. russia

Don't ever leave me guys... love

I did pick up this nice quote though:

Kravchuk in 1991 - in 5 years we'll have French standards of living.
    Yushchenko in 2004 - in 10 years we'll have Polish standards of living.
    Saakashvili in 2015 - in 20 years we'll have Yanukovych standards of living.  

Ugh, I can't stand to go over there and read. The atmosphere is even worse than it was at mpnet.
    and some posters are like listening to a broken record player playing the same record over and over and over and over.

If I go over there to see what's been posted I just want to smash something. attack

I only head over there when something major breaks out, like the battle in Marinka that happened recently. If there is no major offensive from either side, there is no point in visiting that forum. Full of people who rarely have accurate info on whats happening on the ground.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:46 am

defected general blasts Poroshenko for slaughtering people

whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:47 am

sepheronx wrote:Your wrong then.
    I'm not because if I was everything would be different.

sepheronx wrote:Because there is almost nothing left now since Ukraine cut military trade with Russia and that is really the only thing they obtained economically.
    Trade it's not only direct exchange between governments, you have to take into account the whole picture. Cutting trade for real means sending droves of people straight into poverty in both Ukraine and Russia with no benefit in sight unless you're suggesting not touching banking, small companies, individuals, gastarbeiter, smuggling, etc. but then you are not cutting trade at all.

sepheronx wrote:As well, it was Ukraine who pushed Moscow back and got growing popularity with their own population, not the other way around. No, they dont need Ukraine either economically or socially, and it is ever more evident now than before. You should have noticed this.
    What I've noticed is that Kiev has little input into Moscow's stance and that it's renewed popularity is the result of a tactful approach that has been able to cater wide parts of the society, at home and abroad, if that's not an achievement then I don't know what could be. But Russia is not a monolithic society so any change towards drastic measures can easily spark hatred if people start to blame "others" for their misfortunes, something not far fetched when there're literally millions of people with strong opposing views.

sepheronx wrote:I am starting to believe the others that your not what you portray yourself to be.
    I'm not a troll and I don't have several accounts so no need to keep repeating it again and again.

sepheronx wrote:Economically and especially socially, Russia doesn't need Ukraine.
    Not needing it does not mean that a harsher stance is going to improve the situation for anyone but it's the shortest path to disaster.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am

JohninMK wrote:Interview, in Russian I assume, at Kharkov tank restoring factory. Think it is about T-64 or T-80. Pictures of lots of old and tatty tanks.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:^^ yeah, a nightmare. I made first post there for weeks just to sort of remind them that there is actually news to be reported and discussed, but they are indifferent, and likely have no sources about actual fighting and certainly not about the actual people who suffer, so ignore it to talk about garbage. I think if DTA left, then it will be 100% a boring Polandball/economics thread

Yup, DTA is good dude, someone should invite him over, him being there is a waste of talent...
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

anyway to tell who or where??

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:22 am

Crimea 22.06.2015,Villas Ukrainian oligarchs June 2015

Do they by any chance say which Oligarchs owned them??

Last edited by Cowboy's daughter on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:anyway to tell who or where??

It's video made my some Ukr degenerates how they are "pounding the separatists".

I couldn't stand listening to the snarling sarcastic Ukrainian so I did not watch all of it.
    For all I know it is some rebel held village or town they are "pounding". Legends in their
    own minds.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:

Yup, DTA is good dude, someone should invite him over, him being there is a waste of talent...

Wink
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:47 am

kvs wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:anyway to tell who or where??

It's video made my some Ukr degenerates how they are "pounding the separatists".  

I couldn't stand listening to the snarling sarcastic Ukrainian so I did not watch all of it.
    For all I know it is some rebel held village or town they are "pounding".   Legends in their
    own minds.

Thank you for letting me know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 am