Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Khepesh wrote:A brief mention about the language dispute. For a thread I made on another forum, not mp, I made a detailed analysis of the population of Odessa from foundation to present day. Looking at all available data from simple population numbers from 1794 and then from the first proper census in 1897, it could be seen that single largest ethnic group was Russian at 49,09%. The word Ukranian never even appeared on the census, instead the old term "Malorosi" - "Littlerussians" was used, and they were only 9,39%. Leaping forward to the figures for deaths in early 1930s it can be seen that, and this time "Ukranian" is used, that they were only about 7% of the population, and there is no reason to suggest they were less likely to die than anybody else and give this low number. Then suddenly in modern times this very low number of "Ukranians" becomes a majority of the population. This is unfeasable, and without replicating work from elsewhere, was found to be false and that most of these new "Ukranians" were actually ethnic Russians. This type of trick seems common and is also used to falsify language data. On the 2001 census surzhyk is not even mentioned and it is assumed everybody who speaks an Eastern Slavonic language speaks either Russian, Ukranian or Belarussian. It is clear, at least to me, that Kiev authorities have counted surzhyk not as a dialect of Russian, but as "pure" Ukranian and so produce data that show the majority of all Ukraine as being native Ukranian speakers. This is a manipulative lie.

To add, in 1897 census Hebrew was the second language of Odessa at 30,83%. We know they suffered a nightmare and many died in holocaust, and then from 1991 many of the survivors emigrated. There is no data to show them being replaced by Ukranian speakers from the western regions as the population figures show drops, at times severe, in Odessa population and only a slow recovery and since the bulk of the Jews left in 1991 the population has almost flatlined, again showing no large influx of Ukranian speakers. There is the saying "There lies, damned lies, and statistics", but in this case the statistics, the real ones, show the truth, and that statistics from Kiev at least since 1991 are lies.

Great post! Thanks, Khepesh!
    Cahaba

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Cahaba Sat May 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Was the special humanitarian shipment from Russia including parade uniforms?
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Conflict News on twitter

Small turn out for Victory Day in Mariupol after violence last year

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 CEihu15WAAAFM8K

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 CEihu03WgAAsydH

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Residents of Odessa raise the Red Flag over the Trade Union building in defiance of Kiev's ban on Soviet symbols

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/597055629400866816/photo/1
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 09, 2015 8:24 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Russians...

Aurimas you're not trying hard enough.

The image is cut right above his wrist not to show the canes he has...And Euromaidan Public Relations link, hohohoho. Funny this, EMPR steal copyrighted material now? Looks like New Ukraine has stealing on its genes.

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Sat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 09, 2015 8:26 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Ah shut up.  Here in Canada I see a dope pusher on every freaking corner and they have protection from the cops.

Typical troll response ''and what about the USA?'' Rolling Eyes I haven't even brought canada, my video in particular is about the vanguard of the so called russian world. And what do you know, maybe the video is not even real, but was just edited for entertainment value.

Of course, poor quality footage could just be the result of filming from russian camera a.k.a. net analogov v mire Wink

Nope poor quality is from altering the image...bulbashi Geroyam Sili edition. Frankly you should try harder. Because this is the deal here, unlike your usual places, you're not going to win with bans and infraction here Lietuva trollor.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 8:28 pm

In Odessa, in the Victory Day celebrations held on the Walk of Fame in Shevchenko Park.

http://publikatsii.ru/v-mire/3750-v-odesse-tysyachi-gorozhan-prinyali-uchastie-v-prazdnovanii-dnya-pobedy.html

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 1431183197_5686538658

Google translate

In Odessa, in the Victory Day celebrations held on the Walk of Fame in Shevchenko Park. Thousands of residents staged a rally to commemorate the victims of the Great Patriotic War. That's right, and not otherwise referred to this day by local residents. A veteran who is not much, asked not to deprive them of the most important holiday in my life.

"Odessa - a city hero Odessa - the town hero!" - Shouted Odessa.

Chest Dmitri Pavlovich Marchenko strewn orders. Today he is celebrating the 70th anniversary of the victory and is preparing for his own 90th anniversary.

- The most important thing - it is the world. War - it's scary. It is terrible and that they want to deprive us of our holiday. This is complete nonsense! - I did not hide the disturbance veteran.

The town does not seem festive. No traditional banners. In building a Ukrainian flag. However Odessans carried Soviet flags. Many came to the monument to the Unknown Sailor with photographs of their grandfathers, veterans who did not survive to the present day, as well as copies of the Victory Banner.

- My father went through the war. Then he was in the military. We traveled throughout the Soviet Union and settled in Odessa. No pope since 1995. But he always thought of himself as a Soviet soldier. And he did not divide their homeland. How can you say that this is the day of liberation from the Nazis? He always was and remains for us the Day of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, - says Natalya Petrova, showing a photo of her father, a war veteran.

Representatives of the Moscow Patriarchate in Odessa, despite an official ban, came to the rally with St. George ribbons.

- We are proud of this symbol! Yes, they can rip, but we are ready for it.

- Thank you, do not fear - encouraged women Odessa.

Olga came to the meeting with his daughter, a schoolgirl. Both - with St. George ribbons:

- In Odessa, they do not get it. We have sent the relatives of the Crimea. No poppies we do not recognize. Is it a symbol? I teach my daughter to honor history. But if you had engaged in patriotic education school, but now they teach in a new way. That wall was painted St. George ribbon. So what do you think? As the ban came out, he painted over it, as if it were a swastika. Fascism is thriving!

In the hands of a girl portrait of Moscow defense participant AT Belousov. The photo dates of his life and death: 1918-2014 gg.

- This is my grandfather veteran. Until that day, he did not live a year. I grew up on his stories. He was proud that he was a Soviet soldier, and the rest of his life considered himself a Soviet citizen. After all, this victory was total, irrespective of nationality. So I consider myself a Ukrainian, although my dad from Congo. But that does not prevent me to respect the history and dignified honor the memory of ancestors - from Odessa says.

With her solidarity and leader of the movement "Kulikovo Field" Maurice Ibrahim.

- Day of victory for us - a victory of the Soviet people over Germany. The victory of the Soviet Army in the Great Patriotic War. For some, this phrase has become a disgrace, but for us, for the majority - it is an honor and pride. We have come to say thank you very much and low bow to veterans!

Today, for us it is not a victory in the second World War, and in the Great Patriotic War. All the people of the Soviet Union, without exception, took part in this war. It's not just the soldiers. But the women and children who were behind the machine, which in spite of everything, harvested to have bread to the army. This is a people's war. Today, we are trying to share the victory. But his contribution to it made by the Russian, Ukrainians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, Belarusians ... In a word - if it was not the Soviet army, there would be no victory.

Cheers aroused by representatives of the Mothers' Union of Odessa, formed after the events of May 2, 2014, when the House of Trade Unions about fifty people were killed and more than two hundred injured. Realizing that alone they do not know the truth, women banded together. These lines were written, one of the activists.

Again in May, everything blooms, rejoicing and singing people

But in the heart of the pain does not subside,

And veteran wiping away a tear, hoping the world waits again

Meanwhile, carrying the pain and grief do not need the memory of the war:

We want to take the victory and the memory of the great day.

And make us outcasts and preaching Nazism tear ribbons heroes.

Cynicism, you say? Fascism!
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Wow! More Odessa photos.

Nightmare Poroshenko: Thousands of people chanting "Get out of Odessa, Bandera devils!" (Video)

http://lentachpost2015.ru/koshmar-poroshenko-tysyachi-lyudej-skandiruyut-von-iz-odessy-banderovskie-besyvideo/

Look at this one.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11127638_991425904215151_5952817191298627789_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11208669_830592406995494_8679001857964682030_n-1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11209466_830592380328830_7670106367267329633_n-1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11009134_830592323662169_7592911888287872772_n-1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11210523_830592313662170_5743601666676888544_n-1

google translate

Reporter newspaper "Timer" registered as thousands of people gathered on the Walk of Fame under the banner of victory, shouting: "Get out of Odessa, Bandera devils!". Hence, a large convoy went to the Kulikovo Field where he laid flowers at the site of a mass burning of people who died in the House of Trade Unions of May 2, 2014. "Well, Herod, who leaked it to Odessa? Shut sofa strategists, our Hero City hiding and waiting! "- Commented on his page Odessa Antimaydana leader Anton Davidche wrote:
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Ah shut up.  Here in Canada I see a dope pusher on every freaking corner and they have protection from the cops.

Typical troll response ''and what about the USA?'' Rolling Eyes I haven't even brought canada, my video in particular is about the vanguard of the so called russian world. And what do you know, maybe the video is not even real, but was just edited for entertainment value.

Of course, poor quality footage could just be the result of filming from russian camera a.k.a. net analogov v mire Wink

Aurimas, sorry to break it to you but if you dislike Russian World you might have to relocate ASAP because that thing you fear most is coming your way fast (thanks primarily to your own idiocy) and your US/EU/NATO "allies" are slowly but surely flushing you down the toilet.

If case you haven't noticed, you guys are becoming less and less useful with every passing day. Laughing
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat May 09, 2015 9:01 pm

An Odessa file
    Black Sea woes
    The aftershocks from a year-old tragedy make Odessa a test for the new Ukraine

http://www.economist.com/news/europe/21650569-aftershocks-year-old-tragedy-make-odessa-test-new-ukraine-black-sea-woes

entire article on link

Most of Odessa’s pro-Russians have been arrested, driven out or frightened into silence. Billboards encourage residents to inform on everyday separatism. Yuri Tkachev, editor of Taimer, a pro-Russian website, declares that “the authorities are digging themselves into a hole by not letting these people and ideas express themselves in a safe form. It may then appear in a dangerous form.”

A parallel power structure has been built from Kiev’s Maidan movement. During the revolution, self-defence groups played a big role, but now their presence carries its own risks. Mr Gordienko half-jokingly calls himself a “patriotic pirate”, and speaks of an alliance with Odessa’s powerful criminal underworld against the pro-Russians. Groups like his have taken the law into their own hands. During a night patrol earlier this month, one team roamed the city in a silver SUV with spoof licence-plates reading, “Putin is a dickhead, la-la-la-la-la”. The vigilantes listen in to police radio and intercept calls, competing to arrive on the scene first. They claim to answer to themselves, the people and some vague notion of justice.

Yet for all their mutual hatred, the two camps share two sentiments: a love for Odessa and a deep distrust of all those in power. Pro-Russian activists, having seen the destruction in the Donbas, have a strong incentive to refrain from steps that could lead to all-out war. At the same time Maidan groups speak openly of their disappointment with the dithering new government in Kiev.

The regional governor, Ihor Palitsa, has drawn praise for his handling of the May 2nd anniversary, which passed peacefully, but he is a compromised figure because of his close ties with Ihor Kolomoisky, a powerful oligarch. The government’s failure to investigate and prosecute most of those responsible for the crimes of May 2nd, and its failure to deliver the Maidan revolution’s promises, may pose the greatest threat of all to Odessa. The kindling is stacked; it needs only a spark.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    kvs wrote:

Aurimas, sorry to break it to you but if you dislike Russian World you might have to relocate ASAP because that thing you fear most is coming your way fast (thanks primarily to your own idiocy) and your US/EU/NATO "allies" are slowly but surely flushing you down the toilet.

If case you haven't noticed, you guys are becoming less and less useful with every passing day.  Laughing  

And what would be this idiocy you speak of, refusal to climb into bear's jaws?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 09, 2015 9:45 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    kvs wrote:

If case you haven't noticed, you guys are becoming less and less useful with every passing day.  Laughing  

So now we've settled that you are AurimasLT from Mp.net at least until you don't denounce that part, what's the problem here buddy. You're slandering "Russians" about something fabricated from a rather unsophistifated PR trollcave. So What's the purpose of your post? Slander? Tsk tsk stk that's poor sport.

BTW didn't you lied to me when I asked you about that?
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat May 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Hate to disappoint you but I'm not him. I only figured it's pointless to argue, since you, prorussian trolls, have already made up your mind, or so it seems. Ultimately, is there even any difference, since this is a military forum, not a dating site.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Hate to disappoint you but I'm not him. I only figured it's pointless to argue, since you, prorussian trolls, have already made up your mind.

Made up what mind?

You come here with an EMPR clip (stolen at that) doctored to make one look like Zaharchenko is drunk. However the clip doesn't reflect anything else but a distinctive lack of balance due to canes. There is nothing Zaharchenko does prior that to reflect him being drunk or whatever.

So this is trolling. You got the cheek to accuse us of being trolls? I say if you're going to troll, don't do this like that. You can do better. Personally I'm sure you are Aurimas. Because of what you do...on another side, you being the "real" Aurimas or not isn't even that important. You're a flag bearer. You're all the same...

Oh but there is a difference. You carry along a message, a distinct and individual one...or your a troll from a troll factory where all cogs are the same.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 09, 2015 10:13 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:

Dude, hate to break it to you but you are already in Bear's jaws, you just haven't opened your eyes to the fact.

That idiocy I speak of would be your internal and foreign policy over past 2 decades.

Pro-tip: intentionally, continually and repeatedly pissing-off that huge scary thing east of you (with nothing to gain and everything to lose in the process) is very idiotic thing to do. Especially since, until couple of years ago, it did not even notice your existence. lol1

Besides, there is no point arguing about it now.
    Hell, given your birthrate, 5 decades from now some Russian boyscout will just walk across the border, plant a flag and say: I conquer this empty, barren sh*thole in the name of the Bear".   russia

Peace... Cool
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Sat May 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh, for some reason i thought he's from Poland. Regardless, at least the "russian trolls" still live in an independent country, with good and bad of course, but at least they are not sold to a foreign power by their own kind and not obediently and blindly serve and whoring themselves as cowardly vassals to some foreign hegemony from 10,000km away. They are more free than whatever nationality he is, polish or lithuanian or whatever other US vassal country he is from, will ever be. "Sucks to be you homie" as the saying goes.
    whir

Post  whir Sat May 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:В Харькове ветеранам показали праздничный концерт и угощали кашей
    In Kharkov, the veterans showed a celebratory concert and treated porridge
    Olga Adamenko ■ 9 May | 14:19

Old people sang, danced and performed on stage

A festive concert for veterans passed today in the northern housing Kharkiv National University. VN Karazin.

All in all a festive event in the ballroom of the former Academy. Govorov came about 700 veterans. Among them - the combatants, veterans of the home front, children of war, former prisoners of concentration camps and members of veterans' organizations. At the festival sounded front songs, limericks, a brass band played the National Academy of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Veterans were treated to the traditional field of porridge and frontline 100 grams. Veterans themselves were in a festive mood - the actors sang, danced and even sang songs. Continue reading.

Алексей Анатольевич wrote:The breakthrough in the ATO area Debaltseve - February 2015

700sabur wrote:Fighting for Georgievka. Summer 2014. ATO surrounded ...

Патриотические Силы wrote:Vostok Brigade over Saur-Mogila

Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:Одесситы отпраздновали 9 Мая под провокационные лозунги
    Odessans celebrated on May 9 under the provocative slogans
    Rostislav Baklazhenko ■ 9 May | 14:48

Celebrations to mark the 70th anniversary of the Victory did without fisticuffs

Odessa met May 9 without shocks, and this despite the fact that the security forces did not take unprecedented security measures, as it was on 2 May. Odessa citizens came out to protect the peace and a half thousand local militia and fighters of public organizations, involve provisions of the districts did not.

Official events were held in the city center on the Walk of Fame and the area of ​​10 of April. So, at the Theater Square opened an updated Wall of Heroes, where there are 77 names of Heroes of the Soviet Union, lived in Odessa, and 71 new name of Heroes of Socialist Labor.

At 10:00 on the Walk of Fame ceremony of laying flowers and wreaths at the monument to the Unknown Sailor, which was attended by the leadership of the city and region, as well as the clergy and the party leaders.
    Continue reading.

ТАЙМЕР Одесса wrote:May 9, 2015: Odessa without fascism. Part 1

[bMay 9, 2015: Odessa without fascism. part 2][/b]

@robinmonotti wrote:Residents of #Odessa raise the Red Flag over the Trade Union building in defiance of Kiev's ban on Soviet symbols
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 Ebbygj

Last edited by whir on Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat May 09, 2015 10:43 pm

whir wrote:
    Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:В Харькове ветеранам показали праздничный концерт и угощали кашей
    In Kharkov, the veterans showed a celebratory concert and treated porridge
    Olga Adamenko ■ 9 May | 14:19

Old people sang, danced and performed on stage

A festive concert for veterans passed today in the northern housing Kharkiv National University. VN Karazin.

All in all a festive event in the ballroom of the former Academy. Govorov came about 700 veterans. Among them - the combatants, veterans of the home front, children of war, former prisoners of concentration camps and members of veterans' organizations. At the festival sounded front songs, limericks, a brass band played the National Academy of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Veterans were treated to the traditional field of porridge and frontline 100 grams. Veterans themselves were in a festive mood - the actors sang, danced and even sang songs. Continue reading.

Алексей Анатольевич wrote:The breakthrough in the ATO area Debaltseve - February 2015

↵ Use original player

700sabur wrote:Fighting for Georgievka. Summer 2014. ATO surrounded ...

↵ Use original player

Патриотические Силы wrote:Vostok Brigade over Saur-Mogila

↵ Use original player

Vesti UA via Google Translate wrote:Одесситы отпраздновали 9 Мая под провокационные лозунги
    Odessans celebrated on May 9 under the provocative slogans
    Rostislav Baklazhenko ■ 9 May | 14:48

Celebrations to mark the 70th anniversary of the Victory did without fisticuffs

Odessa met May 9 without shocks, and this despite the fact that the security forces did not take unprecedented security measures, as it was on 2 May. Odessa citizens came out to protect the peace and a half thousand local militia and fighters of public organizations, involve provisions of the districts did not.

Official events were held in the city center on the Walk of Fame and the area of ​​10 of April. So, at the Theater Square opened an updated Wall of Heroes, where there are 77 names of Heroes of the Soviet Union, lived in Odessa, and 71 new name of Heroes of Socialist Labor.

At 10:00 on the Walk of Fame ceremony of laying flowers and wreaths at the monument to the Unknown Sailor, which was attended by the leadership of the city and region, as well as the clergy and the party leaders.
    Continue reading.

ТАЙМЕР Одесса wrote:May 9, 2015: Odessa without fascism. Part 1

↵ Use original player

[bMay 9, 2015: Odessa without fascism. part 2][/b]

↵ Use original player

@robinmonotti wrote:Residents of #Odessa raise the Red Flag over the Trade Union building in defiance of Kiev's ban on Soviet symbols
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 Ebbygj

The people who did that in Odessa have balls the size and consistence of Sputnik.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sat May 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Posting the doctored vid of Zaharchenko was a POS move. Pure, low slander. Z is a good man. Poro, Yats, Semen and  the rest are jackals and hideous to the eye.

Last edited by BKP on Sat May 09, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to take out one line that may have landed me in some trouble. Not that I didn't mean it.)
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 am

Google translate

The girls were charged with "pro-Russian views" and attacked In Kharkov, the Victory Day nationalists because George Ribbon beat Man On Freedom Square in Kharkov militants organization "Gromadska Warta" (director - Valentin Bystrichenko) doused with yogurt, and then they attacked a group of women, accusing them of "pro-Russian views." What exactly is the "pro-Russian" views known - a woman standing with placards in honor of Victory Day and red balloons, some - with St. George ribbons. Militia Sergey Yarmolenko need help in the treatment of Nationalists surrounded by women at a cafe "Kulinichi" and began to take their posters. One girl, who did not want to remove the tape and give the poster, knocked to the ground and beaten. wrote:

http://glagol.su/2015/05/09/v-harkove-na-den-pobedyi-natsionalistyi-iz-za-georgievskoy-lentochki-izbili-devushku/?utm_content=buffer147a3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 10, 2015 1:18 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:Google translate

http://glagol.su/2015/05/09/v-harkove-na-den-pobedyi-natsionalistyi-iz-za-georgievskoy-lentochki-izbili-devushku/?utm_content=buffer147a3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Being pro-Russian is bad, but being pro Stepan Bandera is good. This is how NATO likes it. NATO and its fellow travelers
    are Nazi freaks.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun May 10, 2015 1:50 am

Everyone on open streets that shouts Sala ukraina and calls someone of being "pro" russian, while EVERY single one ukrainian is RUSSIAN. Such thing as an ukrainian never existed and therefore every dumbfuck that attacks russians should be shot on side to be send to his precious Bandera subhuman.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun May 10, 2015 2:28 am

kvs wrote:
    Cowboy's daughter wrote:Google translate

Being pro-Russian is bad, but being pro Stepan Bandera is good.  This is how NATO likes it.   NATO and its fellow travelers
    are Nazi freaks.

The US backs what ever side will make it the most money oil whatever, it has no moral compass other than materialism, and disruption of anything the looks like a competitor.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun May 10, 2015 5:49 am

Pretty Girl of Krym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fx_NM-uMZY

She cut her hair short. But I prefer her long hair.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 13 11140418_869082389820198_1813389560466089936_n
    whir

Post  whir Sun May 10, 2015 8:51 am

opasnie wrote:Motorola and Givi in the Victory Parade on May 9 in Donetsk. The people rejoice!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 pm