Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Share

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3188
    Points : 3316
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 pm

    In answer to GarryB (not just this post but the previous ones).

    Yes your points do make sense.

    And I tend to agree - on a lot of it. Indeed, I think people who hold anti-whoever views do have the same right for expressing their opinions; no matter if their thoughts and opinions are viewed as 'taboo' in the (distinctly not) free world's social-media sphere, and they have no outlet for it otherwise.
    Myself I wouldn't describe as a homophobe, yet I do think there is such a thing as gay propaganda, as a political gay lobby that propagates Western interests and works closely with European/American intelligence services. I'm also quite unwelcoming to the idea of gay marriage, and society 'celebrating' homosexuality, transexuality in parades and things like this. All these things should be kept private and I sure as hell don't want to know about it.
    I guess my views would earn me peer censorship as a 'homophobe' in Europe, indeed I have had this accusation levelled at me and not once; fit to be ostracized and ignored, not allowed to present my case. Free speech huh. I suppose it's right in some ways, but at the same time I never had anything against gays themselves, and I never judged a person based on their sexuality. I judge them, as I judge everyone - based on their behaviour.

    So yes I think that everything should be open for discussion, there should be no barriers here, no dogmas, no tabboos, no political correctness, no indoctrination, nothing of the sort - only true free speech. However at the same time, things should be discussed intelligently and without offense, without needless provocation against people born into a different race/nation/religion/sexual orientation/whatever than ourselves.
    There still there have to be limits in place, like when it comes to members calling for all Jews/Balts/Muslims/etc... to be exterminated, or insults of any kind; that sort of thing should not be tolerated even for a second, if you want my opinion. In fact I hold a very strong opinion on this issue.

    The reason is that although indeed allowing all sorts of opinions, some quite off the wall ones, etc... to be expressed on this site - does move forward diversity of opinion in one way - it also restricts diversity of opinion in the other direction; simply because many people who hold 'unpopular' views will never register and contribute.
    Now you can say - that's just the price of freedom of expression - but when it comes to outright hate speech; it will put even normal, apolitical people off too - a symptom of a true nuthouse. This sort of thing amounts to provocation and incitment to harm; what use is it to anyone whatsoever? What kind of Jew, or Muslim do you think will join this forum - just so he could be provoked and enraged constantly, having to listen to all this bile? Of course, he won't bother to join in the first place and will simply stay far-clear from this forum, along with his opinions and any knowledge he could have contributed.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vann7 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:00 pm



    A majority of crimes in the world are committed by dark skinned people. Robbery, terrorism, rape, the whole nine. There is enough evidence to support this, I don't need to argue.



    Your argument is really flawed..
    Skin color have nothing to do with the criminal conduct of people.
    It have everything to do with their economical environment of people and the political environment where people is raised. More blacks go to jails in USA.. yes.. but thats because they are in the lower end of society . had whites being the poor society and black the wealthier one ..it will be the other way..Many of the people that steal is because are jobless and have a real need to do that.. interestingly the Elite Mega Rich white.. commit even more crimes on a larger scale.. they steal and commit crimes on an international scale ..ie 9/11 ,Arab Spring.. Syria war.. Ukraine financed revolution...world war 1 ,world war 2 and now same elite of jewish zionist pushing war against Syria and IRAN. and Russia.. If you realize that extreme poverty and or extreme wealthiness both leads to corruption you will
    get it right. But the Billionaire whites that commit crimes do not go to jail because they use its money and influence to bribe politicians and get away with it..



    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:15 pm

    flamming_python wrote:And I tend to agree - on a lot of it. Indeed, I think people who hold anti-whoever views do have the same right for expressing their opinions; no matter if their thoughts and opinions are viewed as 'taboo' in the (distinctly not) free world's social-media sphere, and they have no outlet for it otherwise.
    Myself I wouldn't describe as a homophobe, yet I do think there is such a thing as gay propaganda, as a political gay lobby that propagates Western interests and works closely with European/American intelligence services. I'm also quite unwelcoming to the idea of gay marriage, and society 'celebrating' homosexuality, transexuality in parades and things like this. All these things should be kept private and I sure as hell don't want to know about it.
    I guess my views would earn me peer censorship as a 'homophobe' in Europe, indeed I have had this accusation levelled at me and not once; fit to be ostracized and ignored, not allowed to present my case. Free speech huh. I suppose it's right in some ways, but at the same time I never had anything against gays themselves, and I never judged a person based on their sexuality. I judge them, as I judge everyone - based on their behaviour.


    So yes I think that everything should be open for discussion, there should be no barriers here, no dogmas, no tabboos, no political correctness, no indoctrination, nothing of the sort - only true free speech. However at the same time, things should be discussed intelligently and without offense, without needless provocation against people born into a different race/nation/religion/sexual orientation/whatever than ourselves.
    There still there have to be limits in place, like when it comes to members calling for all Jews/Balts/Muslims/etc... to be exterminated, or insults of any kind; that sort of thing should not be tolerated even for a second, if you want my opinion. In fact I hold a very strong opinion on this issue.

    The reason is that although indeed allowing all sorts of opinions, some quite off the wall ones, etc... to be expressed on this site - does move forward diversity of opinion in one way - it also restricts diversity of opinion in the other direction; simply because many people who hold 'unpopular' views will never register and contribute.
    Now you can say - that's just the price of freedom of expression - but when it comes to outright hate speech; it will put even normal, apolitical people off too - a symptom of a true nuthouse. This sort of thing amounts to provocation and incitment to harm; what use is it to anyone whatsoever? What kind of Jew, or Muslim do you think will join this forum - just so he could be provoked and enraged constantly, having to listen to all this bile? Of course, he won't bother to join in the first place and will simply stay far-clear from this forum, along with his opinions and any knowledge he could have contributed.
    Couldn't agree more... However, if I dare say that that the gay "movement" is a politically-supported agenda or anything of the like I'd get harassed and called a homophobe, cause that totally makes sense... Indeed that is my main gripe with the LGBT movement, they call on people to be tolerant of gays, yet are intolerant to those very people. Very hypocritical to say the least, but once again, saying that would "make me a homophobe" so........ IMHO countries need to separate marriage from state, it would solve this issue AND keep government out of private lives. 

    +1

    +1

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:15 am

    GarryB wrote:
    How do you know I am safe in New Zealand?

    What is the percentage of blacks and asians in New Zealand?

    You have answered your own question. The % of blacks and asians is extremely low in NZ, that's why NZ is not a dangerous place like Europe, where these blacks, hindoos, muslims are big time criminals.

    Really, i don't recall any major historical fact based that dark skinned people were traveling around the globe, enslaving white or brighter skinned people, let them work for them and builed up their countries and after that starting to call for "Albino Hunting Licenses" like anglo saxons were doing over the past 5 centuries.

    Like US did with this "Nigger Hunting Licenses"




    It is not dark skinned people which have exterminated 3 entire continents and several dozen islands. Christianity has killed 150+ mln people of North,South American continent and Australia, not to mention dozens of islands of enslaved people or till this date Whites discriminating "dark skinned" people in their own countries (USA, South Africa, Israel).

    It wasn't dark skinned people enslaving countries and waging an opium war against whites to keep their society down and destroying their stability of classes.

    I don't recall from history a word like "luna dimidiasade" aka like the word crusade.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 am

    Werewolf wrote:Really, i don't recall any major historical fact based that dark skinned people were traveling around the globe

    Dark skinned people neither had the skills nor the technology to travel round the world. If they could they would.

    Werewolf wrote:Like US did with this "Nigger Hunting Licenses"

    How desperate are you? You use some bogus propaganda material to prove your point.


    Majority of Russians do not support your views on entry of dark skinned people into Russia. Their sole intention is to colonize Russia. This is why even football clubs like Zenith St.Petersburg are now demanding that only WHITE players be allowed.

    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/20770678

    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1956
    Points : 1963
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Regular on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:47 am

    Mike E wrote:Asians here in the US are actually en extremely well-incorporated group of people, I'm not sure *why* that is but it is very true.
    Same as most Asians in Russia. Or my country. Or everywhere.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:11 am

    Regular wrote:Same as most Asians in Russia. Or my country. Or everywhere.

    Depends how you define Asians. In the UK Hindoos, Muslims from the Indian subcontinent are defined as Asians whereas in the US Asians refer to people from East Asia like Japan, China, Korea etc.

    Hindoos, Muslims are bigger troublemakers than Chinese or Japanese. Which is not to suggest that Chinese etc are holier than thou.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

    NickM wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Really, i don't recall any major historical fact based that dark skinned people were traveling around the globe

    Dark skinned people neither had the skills nor the technology to travel round the world. If they could they would.

    Werewolf wrote:Like US did with this "Nigger Hunting Licenses"

    How desperate are you? You use some bogus propaganda material to prove your point.


    Majority of Russians do not support your views on entry of dark skinned people into Russia. Their sole intention is to colonize Russia. This is why even football clubs like Zenith St.Petersburg are now demanding that only WHITE players be allowed.

    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/20770678

    You are clearly retarded, they not only had such capabilities the used them they just didn't see the effort of traveling aroudn the globe and killing entire ethnicities over there and afterwards bitch around about whites entering their new homes, like you constatnly do.

    That is not bogus propaganda that is a fact, "Nigger Hunting Licenses" were sold by the fucking US regime where black people could been hunted for few dollars, bogus propaganda is to say dark skinned people are all criminals like you do, the majority of crimes are committed by whites in our so friendly countries not by immigrants, i am against out of controll governments that do not controll or do not try to properly regulate and integrate immigrants to the local culture,language and values, but basing it on skin color and like you suggested that they are all primates is just plain racism based on skin color and heritage and not based on something people can change.



    Hindoos, Muslims are bigger troublemakers than Chinese or Japanese. Which is not to suggest that Chinese etc are holier than thou.

    Maybe we should make a list of top 100 troublemakers let us see how anglo saxons will fare?

    Let me put it this way, you won't see arses on this ranking when you look above you.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 am

    NickM wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:and he did have some good points i agree with

    Actually, the ones who speak the truth about immigration of Asians and Africans into Russia/Europe; corruption carried out by Putin; regular insults to Christianity are the ones who get banned in this forum and in a few other forums as well.

    The ones who peddle idiotic stuff are always cherished. Just look at the postings of the forum members from Asia, Africa. Just copy & paste stuff. No analysis, no added value, nothing, zip. Now compare that with postings of English, American,Russian forum members and you get the picture.

    I was banned on Keys 5 years ago for telling the truth. Look at Keys now. A bunch of idiots selling their low grade ideas to other fellow idiots.

    First, I am an Asian citizen so I need to take a comment about that. Second, I admit that much of my thinking are created due to using/absorption/eating/consumtion from many other ones, and I do not really have the capability to generate a new idea with excellent quality.

    But with all respect I strongly disagree with the "Just copy & paste stuff. No analysis, no added value, nothing, zip." And I do not really agree when you take all Asian people as the same.

    Many times I criticized the West this and the West that but I also have to admit that there are a lot of great Western people. So I hope you can have the same attitude about my Asian fellows.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 am

    There is a difference between that and planting slanted "opinions" in place in order to harass. He is no different from your typical YouTube troll, check out
    the RT comment section and you'll see what I mean.

    So what you are saying is that Nick does not actually believe what he is saying and is just saying what he says to get a rise out of you?

    I don't agree.

    I think he believes what he says is true... likely all his interactions with other races have been negative and he doesn't understand that black people are just white people with different coloured skin.

    Very true, but you really think *he* represents the "other opinion" on this site?

    There will be as many opinions as there are members on this site... I am not going to ban members because other members don't agree with their beliefs.

    If however, a member starts abusing other members for their beliefs then that is grounds for banning, but even then I will look at the situation and talk to the people involved first before making such a decision. I will likely also talk to Vlad and George and RP where I can because I take banning seriously.

    And while I hate to say this more than anything to date GarryB, it wouldn't be wrong to state that this site already is in a "Yes Man" vortex.

    I disagree.

    Go to the NATO section and check out all the negative threads and comments, and go to the Russian sections and find the opposite... BUT*, this is called "Russian Military Forum" for a reason.

    It is in the title... Russian Military Forum... of course there are going to be rather more Russia strong supporters than NATO or US strong supporters. That is not to say there are no Americans or western europeans on this forum.

    the real issue is not banning... I don't ban 20 pro US strong crew every day to make sure it stays pro Russia, the simple fact is that the US strong crew don't tend to stay very long because most people want to talk about Russian stuff and they are not interested in that.

    Just look at MP.net... they have a photos thread and a photo discussion thread where they keep all their Russian strong crew and even then they like to ban a few every week just to thin their numbers.

    Quite frankly I am surprised how little stick the US gets on this forum considering the nasty way it treats Russia and many of her allies despite claiming to be the moral centre of the universe.

    If I bombed your home town and killed your neighbours and family and friends would you promise to be polite to me?

    Oh, when it comes to abuse, at least I'm not claiming he has sand up his v*****a..

    Because he is not being a little girl about it... it is probably between his ears... Twisted Evil

    Hearing other points of view is great, which is why it is nice to have people like TR1 to talk about Ukraine, or Python on issues like this or Dutchy on different things as well. There is a difference between having an opinion and abusing your right to have one.

    So you can disagree on a few things but not big things held dear in the west?

    How exactly would that work?

    Look as far as I am concerned what people talk about it is not my job to moderate. I am a bouncer, not an editor. Behave and follow the rules and there will be no problems. If you don't like what someone says state that and why you disagree and leave it at that. Be civil or I will ban you... well I will probably warn you first, but you get the picture right?

    Also, you might have seen in the streets of major Russian cities the lawlessness that Hindoos, Muslims and other dark skinned illegal immigrants have created. Its second nature to them. They do the same in the UK as well.

    That is interesting because we had an ethnically Indian Mayor for a couple of years and she did a really good job... there was no great increase in disorder or lawlessness.

    Then we had an asian mayor and he did a good job too.


    You have answered your own question. The % of blacks and asians is extremely low in NZ, that's why NZ is not a dangerous place like Europe, where these blacks, hindoos, muslims are big time criminals.

    Yet our prisons are full and they are letting people out early to free up space...

    I will admit Europe is a dangerous place... a girl in my class in school went to London in the late 1980s and was murdered... had her throat cut... a bloody white person did it.

    When I walk down the streets in Moscow or St.Petersburg people look at me and feel safe, knowing fully well that I am English/European and hence will not assault them. Now the same people finds some asians, blacks on the streets and feels completely unsafe because dark skinned people have a history of committing violent crimes in Russia and elsewhere in Europe.

    Hahahaha... they feel safer seeing you than a non white... that would suggest ignorance... have they never been to a soccer match in the UK?

    Asians here in the US are actually en extremely well-incorporated group of people, I'm not sure *why* that is but it is very true.

    Most of the non white people I know are nice friendly civilised people. they often have different values and beliefs that can make them seem strange at first but learning about other cultures is actually good for you... makes you question your own cultural stereotypes and bigotries.

    I worked with a few Maori chaps at university and a few Asian guys as well and when told about high paying jobs the Asian guys always said they would work 80 hours a week and pay off their loans and buy houses in their first few years of work.

    the Maori guys said if they earned $120 dollars an hour they would only work 3 days a week. The Asian guys thought they were lazy and I did too initially but I asked them about it and they said they could live comfortably on 3 days pay and could spend more time with their families.

    they weren't lazy, they are just more family oriented/focussed.

    I never had anything against gays themselves, and I never judged a person based on their sexuality. I judge them, as I judge everyone - based on their behaviour.

    I agree with that... and am in the same boat too.

    However at the same time, things should be discussed intelligently and without offense, without needless provocation against people born into a different race/nation/religion/sexual orientation/whatever than ourselves.

    No argument here.

    There still there have to be limits in place, like when it comes to members calling for all Jews/Balts/Muslims/etc... to be exterminated, or insults of any kind; that sort of thing should not be tolerated even for a second, if you want my opinion. In fact I hold a very strong opinion on this issue.

    I agree, though would add that sometimes in the heat of the moment some people can let anger blind them and they will say things they wouldn't ever follow through on.


    The reason is that although indeed allowing all sorts of opinions, some quite off the wall ones, etc... to be expressed on this site - does move forward diversity of opinion in one way - it also restricts diversity of opinion in the other direction; simply because many people who hold 'unpopular' views will never register and contribute.

    Here I disagree. In fact I think it is the opposite... by not banning people for alternative views it encourages people with alternative views to post knowing as long as they are civil and tolerant of the views of others that they wont be banned for speaking their mind.

    Equally, it means that you know where you stand with people because they are not hiding feelings they think might be unpopular.

    For myself I realise many think I am anti American... I think I am very pro American and that the people in power in America are the anti Americans... I think truth, and justice should be the most important things... not just words you use when it is useful.

    Some might think I am anti semetic... I think Israel was a mistake and that Zionist Jews are doing more to undermine relations with the rest of the world and Jewish people than the Nazis did in WWII.

    Israel exists now however and wont go away so they need to come to some sort of agreement, but that will never happen until the Palestinians are treated as a country too, not some appendage or outgrowth of Israel.

    What kind of Jew, or Muslim do you think will join this forum - just so he could be provoked and enraged constantly, having to listen to all this bile? Of course, he won't bother to join in the first place and will simply stay far-clear from this forum, along with his opinions and any knowledge he could have contributed.

    If you are afraid to talk in a group because one or two of the group don't like you then there is little I can do about it.

    If I ban people for being anti Zionist or homophobic many could demand I ban myself.

    Banning these people... I might as well cut to the chase and ban anyone remotely anti Russian or not Russia strong... anyone who suggests a planned operational date for a weapon system is being too optimistic... ban.

    What sort of forum would it be then?

    Freaken boring!

    If posters respekt each other and act in a civilised way I am happy and wont be banning people.

    People are entitled to their opinion... you don't have to agree with me... I can't make you all be right, but I can and will make sure it is kept civilised and the rules are followed.

    If you feel someone has stepped outside the rules by all means PM me and we can talk about it and I will talk about it to the member you have a problem with... there might be banning, or the member might choose to rephrase what they said and perhaps offer an apology.

    It have everything to do with their economical environment of people and the political environment where people is raised. More blacks go to jails in USA.. yes.. but thats because they are in the lower end of society . had whites being the poor society and black the wealthier one ..it will be the other way..

    I actually thought the US justice system was racist, but looking in to it further it is more a case of it is difficult for poor people to get a fair trial.

    Majority of Russians do not support your views on entry of dark skinned people into Russia. Their sole intention is to colonize Russia. This is why even football clubs like Zenith St.Petersburg are now demanding that only WHITE players be allowed.

    You are quoting the BBC and telling us what Russians think?

    But with all respect I strongly disagree with the "Just copy & paste stuff. No analysis, no added value, nothing, zip." And I do not really agree when you take all Asian people as the same.

    Don't take it personally... I am a white guy and I am not very creative... I bought my car... I didn't make it myself with duct tape and wire.

    Stupid lazy white people scoured the globe for ideas... which they were happy to pinch from any culture and claim as their own, and then murdered people and stripped places of their valuable resources and have an air of surperiority because of that...

    read my signature a thousand times... you might get it people.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:03 pm

    GarryB wrote:For myself I realise many think I am anti American... I think I am very pro American and that the people in power in America are the anti Americans... I think truth, and justice should be the most important things... not just words you use when it is useful.

    That makes me think about Noam Chomsky. study

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:40 pm

    flamming_python wrote: What kind of Jew, or Muslim do you think will join this forum - just so he could be provoked and enraged constantly, having to listen to all this bile?

    In other words you have visited forums where Jews, Muslims, Hindoos and other such 3rd world people make valuable contribution lol!

    flamming_python wrote:Of course, he won't bother to join in the first place and will simply stay far-clear from this forum, along with his opinions and any knowledge he could have contributed.

    I see that you are a member of this forum for quite sometime. Remind me of the "Jews", "Muslims", "Hindoos", "Africans" who have contributed positively to this forum?

    In fact you will do a huge disservice to this forum if you encourage such scumbags to join.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:55 pm

    NickM wrote:I see that you are a member of this forum for quite sometime. Remind me of the "Jews", "Muslims", "Hindoos", "Africans" who have contributed positively to this forum?

    That cannot prove anything, because this forum is NOT a random sample.

    With all respect, I would like to ask that have you ever taken part in a Fundamental Statistics course ?

    And which scientific evidences support your idea about the correlation between skin color and personality ? By which standard you can conclude this and that about Africans, Hindus, Jews, Muslims ? Is there any scientific articles support your opinions ?

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3188
    Points : 3316
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:02 pm

    GarryB wrote:Here I disagree. In fact I think it is the opposite... by not banning people for alternative views it encourages people with alternative views to post knowing as long as they are civil and tolerant of the views of others that they wont be banned for speaking their mind.

    Equally, it means that you know where you stand with people because they are not hiding feelings they think might be unpopular.

    For myself I realise many think I am anti American... I think I am very pro American and that the people in power in America are the anti Americans... I think truth, and justice should be the most important things... not just words you use when it is useful.

    Some might think I am anti semetic... I think Israel was a mistake and that Zionist Jews are doing more to undermine relations with the rest of the world and Jewish people than the Nazis did in WWII.

    Israel exists now however and wont go away so they need to come to some sort of agreement, but that will never happen until the Palestinians are treated as a country too, not some appendage or outgrowth of Israel.

    ...

    If you are afraid to talk in a group because one or two of the group don't like you then there is little I can do about it.

    If I ban people for being anti Zionist or homophobic many could demand I ban myself.

    Banning these people... I might as well cut to the chase and ban anyone remotely anti Russian or not Russia strong... anyone who suggests a planned operational date for a weapon system is being too optimistic... ban.

    What sort of forum would it be then?

    Freaken boring!

    If posters respekt each other and act in a civilised way I am happy and wont be banning people.

    People are entitled to their opinion... you don't have to agree with me... I can't make you all be right, but I can and will make sure it is kept civilised and the rules are followed.

    If you feel someone has stepped outside the rules by all means PM me and we can talk about it and I will talk about it to the member you have a problem with... there might be banning, or the member might choose to rephrase what they said and perhaps offer an apology.

    You see, here we come across the usual dichotomy between theory and reality.

    Your arguments do sound convincing on paper, but what actually happens in practice - is that all the conspiracy-crackpots seep in through the drains and end up here here, some (but not all) of whom start up with the racist rants too and then what do we get - fewer normal people coming here, and certainly no-one with a real opposite view and that would be willing to argue it. TR1 is about the most of a devil's advocate that you'll get here (who was regarded as a Russia Strong member on mp.net), and even he's being squeezed out here constantly with abuse and accusations of being a NATO fanboy.

    We don't have any Israelis here, barely any Americans (don't think any of them lasted here for long), no Brits with the exception of our independence-minded Scottish friend here Smile
    You see, actually a lot of people from the 3 countries I just mentioned have neutral views about Russia, and some have quite friendly ones. But even they're scared away and I can barely blame them.

    Of course I'm not suggesting that conspiracy-theorists should be banned or anything like that; that would be even more restrictive than banning un-politically correct people. I'm just trying to show that unfortunately we're never going to appeal to everyone, some groups and people will always get pushed away; if not by the moderators as on mp.net, then by the members themselves as on here.
    It's just that it so happens that the types of people that this site attracts and appeals to most - aside from a core of genuinely open-minded Russophiles and friendly people with an interest in Russian weapons/politics - are racists, bigots and conspiracy crackpots. It's not my place to tell you or anyone else how to moderate the site; but I think in the aim of making it a more welcoming and friendly place for a frank exchange of views - one ought to give thought as to why that is.

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  collegeboy16 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:09 pm

    NickM wrote:
    Dark skinned people neither had the skills nor the technology to travel round the world. If they could they would.
    actually for most of human history only dark-skinned people had the skills or technology to travel 'round the world- or had they invented suntan lotion then?
    NickM wrote:
    Majority of Russians do not support your views on entry of dark skinned people into Russia. Their sole intention is to colonize Russia. This is why even football clubs like Zenith St.Petersburg are now demanding that only WHITE players be allowed.
    as a (very slightly) dark-skinned person i will have to disagree with you on that. why would i trade my warm and fair sunshines for gloomy as fck continental climate?

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:20 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    GarryB wrote:For myself I realise many think I am anti American... I think I am very pro American and that the people in power in America are the anti Americans... I think truth, and justice should be the most important things... not just words you use when it is useful.

    That makes me think about Noam Chomsky. study
    Chomsky is such an unusual figure for me.... On some issues he is spot on, and on others he is WAY off. I mean, he is basically a de-facto commie so....

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    GarryB wrote:Here I disagree. In fact I think it is the opposite... by not banning people for alternative views it encourages people with alternative views to post knowing as long as they are civil and tolerant of the views of others that they wont be banned for speaking their mind.

    Equally, it means that you know where you stand with people because they are not hiding feelings they think might be unpopular.

    For myself I realise many think I am anti American... I think I am very pro American and that the people in power in America are the anti Americans... I think truth, and justice should be the most important things... not just words you use when it is useful.

    Some might think I am anti semetic... I think Israel was a mistake and that Zionist Jews are doing more to undermine relations with the rest of the world and Jewish people than the Nazis did in WWII.

    Israel exists now however and wont go away so they need to come to some sort of agreement, but that will never happen until the Palestinians are treated as a country too, not some appendage or outgrowth of Israel.

    ...

    If you are afraid to talk in a group because one or two of the group don't like you then there is little I can do about it.

    If I ban people for being anti Zionist or homophobic many could demand I ban myself.

    Banning these people... I might as well cut to the chase and ban anyone remotely anti Russian or not Russia strong... anyone who suggests a planned operational date for a weapon system is being too optimistic... ban.

    What sort of forum would it be then?

    Freaken boring!

    If posters respekt each other and act in a civilised way I am happy and wont be banning people.

    People are entitled to their opinion... you don't have to agree with me... I can't make you all be right, but I can and will make sure it is kept civilised and the rules are followed.

    If you feel someone has stepped outside the rules by all means PM me and we can talk about it and I will talk about it to the member you have a problem with... there might be banning, or the member might choose to rephrase what they said and perhaps offer an apology.
    Your arguments do sound convincing on paper, but what actually happens in practice - is that all the conspiracy-crackpots seep in through the drains and end up here here, some (but not all) of whom start up with the racist rants too and then what do we get - fewer normal people coming here, and certainly no-one with a real opposite view and that would be willing to argue it. TR1 is about the most of a devil's advocate that you'll get here (who was regarded as a Russia Strong member on mp.net), and even he's being squeezed out here constantly with abuse and accusations of being a NATO fanboy.

    We don't have any Israelis here, barely any Americans (don't think any of them lasted here for long), no Brits with the exception of our independence-minded Scottish friend here Smile
    You see, actually a lot of people from the 3 countries I just mentioned have neutral views about Russia, and some have quite friendly ones. But even they're scared away and I can barely blame them.

    Of course I'm not suggesting that conspiracy-theorists should be banned or anything like that; that would be even more restrictive than banning un-politically correct people. I'm just trying to show that unfortunately we're never going to appeal to everyone, some groups and people will always get pushed away; if not by the moderators as on mp.net, then by the members themselves as on here.
    It's just that it so happens that the types of people that this site attracts and appeals to most - aside from a core of genuinely open-minded Russophiles and friendly people with an interest in Russian weapons/politics - are racists, bigots and conspiracy crackpots. It's not my place to tell you or anyone else how to moderate the site; but I think in the aim of making it a more welcoming and friendly place for a frank exchange of views - one ought to give thought as to why that is.
    Problem is that, like you said, we can't ban "these conspiracy theorists" (I'd prefer a different word TBH, primarily cause I consider myself a conspiracy theorist....) just based on their opinions and views. Gotta agree that TR1 has gotten pretty beat up recently, but I think it's dying down. 

    I'm a born and raised American.... Very Happy The reason we don't see a lot of Israelis could be that they lack an interest in Russian military topics in the first place.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    There is a difference between that and planting slanted "opinions" in place in order to harass. He is no different from your typical YouTube troll, check out
    the RT comment section and you'll see what I mean.

    So what you are saying is that Nick does not actually believe what he is saying and is just saying what he says to get a rise out of you?

    I don't agree.

    I think he believes what he says is true... likely all his interactions with other races have been negative and he doesn't understand that black people are just white people with different coloured skin.

    Very true, but you really think *he* represents the "other opinion" on this site?

    There will be as many opinions as there are members on this site... I am not going to ban members because other members don't agree with their beliefs.

    If however, a member starts abusing other members for their beliefs then that is grounds for banning, but even then I will look at the situation and talk to the people involved first before making such a decision. I will likely also talk to Vlad and George and RP where I can because I take banning seriously.

    And while I hate to say this more than anything to date GarryB, it wouldn't be wrong to state that this site already is in a "Yes Man" vortex.

    I disagree.

    Go to the NATO section and check out all the negative threads and comments, and go to the Russian sections and find the opposite... BUT*, this is called "Russian Military Forum" for a reason.

    It is in the title... Russian Military Forum... of course there are going to be rather more Russia strong supporters than NATO or US strong supporters. That is not to say there are no Americans or western europeans on this forum.

    the real issue is not banning... I don't ban 20 pro US strong crew every day to make sure it stays pro Russia, the simple fact is that the US strong crew don't tend to stay very long because most people want to talk about Russian stuff and they are not interested in that.

    Just look at MP.net... they have a photos thread and a photo discussion thread where they keep all their Russian strong crew and even then they like to ban a few every week just to thin their numbers.

    Quite frankly I am surprised how little stick the US gets on this forum considering the nasty way it treats Russia and many of her allies despite claiming to be the moral centre of the universe.

    If I bombed your home town and killed your neighbours and family and friends would you promise to be polite to me?

    Oh, when it comes to abuse, at least I'm not claiming he has sand up his v*****a..

    Because he is not being a little girl about it... it is probably between his ears... Twisted Evil

    Hearing other points of view is great, which is why it is nice to have people like TR1 to talk about Ukraine, or Python on issues like this or Dutchy on different things as well. There is a difference between having an opinion and abusing your right to have one.

    So you can disagree on a few things but not big things held dear in the west?

    How exactly would that work?

    Look as far as I am concerned what people talk about it is not my job to moderate. I am a bouncer, not an editor. Behave and follow the rules and there will be no problems. If you don't like what someone says state that and why you disagree and leave it at that. Be civil or I will ban you... well I will probably warn you first, but you get the picture right?
    Congrats on what I believe to be the longest comment in RMF history... 

    Yes, that is what I believe.... Look at how the forum and forumers have responded to his comments, see? His -70 reputation cannot only be based on his opinion. 

    In all honesty I'm not referring to his beliefs on race, I know MANY people with similar ideas and many of those are close to me... Many Republicans here (not saying they are racist) have the same beliefs as NickM, almost down to the point. To be completely honest, "black" people are being degraded by the nonsense riots going on here in the States, and having the MSM on their side isn't helping that... 

    Then for the tenth time... Why did we ban T055? He was *only* expressing his opinion, and he wasn't the one to get personal in his discussions... It was myself, and you for that matter. If anything, he was only guilty of inflaming arguments... Hmmmmm.... Wonder who else has done that before?

    Of course it should be taken seriously... We don't want to turn into a mp.net-esque free-for-all do we?

    Again this is an "of course" answer. But look at what Python is saying (He basically summed up my thoughts.) People like TR1 and Dutchman are *already* getting a hard time from frequent posters here for doing nothing more than expressing their opinion. Remember when TR1 was nuking it out with everybody and their sister on the B3 issue? He was "getting abused" and yet had the most realistic (and inevitably proven) opinion on the issue. - That is proof in its own right. 

    How little? The US gets absolutely bombed on this site, but for a good reason of course....  Twisted Evil If not them, then it is the "jews" or whatever other made up conspiracy bull**** like the 5th column.

    T055 was a little girl about it cause he was getting ******* by you and me + others when responding. He'd post one thing, we'd get personal on him, and then inevitably he'd get personal... His reward for this? Getting IP banned... 

    I honestly don't mind disagreeing with people... Here in the US I'm an outlier to say the very least... I've honestly had people "worry for me" because of Russia/Putin talk in the past.  lol1 I just don't get how one can spew his opinion (no problem)(not only talking about N*c*M either) in a manner that will generate an issue (problem) and get away with that on a daily basis. Do not trolls have an opinion? Of course they do! It is the manner in which they express that opinion that is the problem. And before people talk **** about me being against "him" because of his opinions, please note that I used to be as much of a pro-America troll as anybody else. In fact, I used to be worse because my "opinions" were completely illegitimate... Good thing those days are in the past! 

    For **** sake GarryB, he is now saying that Africans and Blacks and Indians and Asians and Jews and Muslims etc have contributed nothing to this forum, and yet you have no problem with this blatant racism? It is obviously an attempt to inflame, nothing more and nothing less.

    It's hilarious to me that when a guy with a simple pro-Chinese stance joins the site, he is banned, but "oh no" we can't ban a different *racist and offensively so* member just because he has a different opinion... Make no sense what so ever, to me at least.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

    I have to say that NickM's inflammatory comments are disgusting. He may be expressing his opinion, but doing it in a very tactless way. Maybe not a ban (I don't think the others besides ones trolling on purpose) but suspended.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:02 am

    sepheronx wrote:I have to say that NickM's inflammatory comments are disgusting.  He may be expressing his opinion, but doing it in a very tactless way.  Maybe not a ban (I don't think the others besides ones trolling on purpose) but suspended.

    I am NOT expressing my opinion. I am expressing the opinion of the majority of people in Europe including Russia. Have you ever been to Russia? Feel free to run by opinion past them. Every sensible Russian agrees with me.

    If truth hurts feel free to ban me.However, there are a number of Indian/black, non-White members in this forum who have posted disgusting stuff about the UK and US. These terminally stupid people should be banned as well. Let there be no double standards.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 am

    NickM wrote:I am NOT expressing my opinion. I am expressing the opinion of the majority of people in Europe including Russia. Have you ever been to Russia? Feel free to run by opinion past them. Every sensible Russian agrees with me.

    If truth hurts feel free to ban me.However, there are a number of Indian/black, non-White members in this forum who have posted disgusting stuff about the UK and US. These terminally stupid people should be banned as well. Let there be no double standards.

    Yes, but are you trying to pay back a wrong thing with a wrong thing ?

    That do not negates the bad effect, but doubles it.

    Probably you will not be banned, but you will surely receive great amount of downvotes and negative comments... and the distance between you and the remaining members will be increased... for me that is even worse than being banned.

    Freedom of speech also include a full responsibility of the effect and the quality of your speech. So a careful prepare about knowledge is neccessary.

    About the parts "Every sensible Russian..." I strongly request solid scientific evidences to support it.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 am

    NickM wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I have to say that NickM's inflammatory comments are disgusting.  He may be expressing his opinion, but doing it in a very tactless way.  Maybe not a ban (I don't think the others besides ones trolling on purpose) but suspended.

    I am NOT expressing my opinion. I am expressing the opinion of the majority of people in Europe including Russia. Have you ever been to Russia? Feel free to run by opinion past them. Every sensible Russian agrees with me.

    If truth hurts feel free to ban me.However, there are a number of Indian/black, non-White members in this forum who have posted disgusting stuff about the UK and US. These terminally stupid people should be banned as well. Let there be no double standards.

    Why are you constantly try to speak for almost one billion people and pretend like this is a fact?

    Can you back up your claim that the majority of this almost billion european population share your racist fews that anyone that isn't as pale as you is criminal because of that?

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 am

    Your arguments do sound convincing on paper, but what actually happens in practice - is that all the conspiracy-crackpots seep in through the drains and end up here here,

    It could be argued that people who speak English as a native language, but not Russian (and therefore have to come to an English speaking Russian forum like this one) is already a fringe forum and that crackpots are the best that we can expect as long as the main stream media in the west trumpets the achievements of the west and shts all over everything even remotely Russian.

    It is pretty clear what views each crackpot here holds so you don't have to wonder or guess.

    some (but not all) of whom start up with the racist rants too and then what do we get - fewer normal people coming here, and certainly no-one with a real opposite view and that would be willing to argue it. TR1 is about the most of a devil's advocate that you'll get here (who was regarded as a Russia Strong member on mp.net), and even he's being squeezed out here constantly with abuse and accusations of being a NATO fanboy.

    Well I don't understand his irrational hatred of Putin, but in terms of abuse... he seems quite capable of giving as good as he gets. Perhaps the real answer is optimism and the enemy of a rosy future for Russia is pessimism...

    I don't have all the answers... just opinions.

    We don't have any Israelis here, barely any Americans (don't think any of them lasted here for long), no Brits with the exception of our independence-minded Scottish friend here Smile
    You see, actually a lot of people from the 3 countries I just mentioned have neutral views about Russia, and some have quite friendly ones. But even they're scared away and I can barely blame them.

    We dont have North Koreans either... should we be required to be attracting the countries putting Russia under economic sanction that in other times could be considered an act of war...

    The economic blockade of Japan by Britain and the US is conveniently forgotten and it is Imperialism and aggression that made her lash out to gain the resources denied to her by the west... perhaps if a war breaks out now it will be Russian imperialism and aggression that starts it too?

    If being allow to say what you think scares away Israelis and Americans and Brits, you think censorship is needed... are you listening to yourself?

    I know what you are saying... when Nick is rude to non whites and indeed non christian religions I think of our Asian and Indian and other members... and I know he is wrong. For every piece of empirical evidence that I could lay my hands on to show he is wrong there are no doubt plenty of other bits of evidence to support what he says because it was written by like minded people with an agenda. He could just as easily argue that my evidence is also written by like minded people who also have an agenda. I know he is wrong and he knows I am wrong... will banning him change any of that?

    Will banning all people who think that way change anything?

    Once I have gotten rid of the racists... the homophobes will be next... where do I stop banning people for their beliefs?

    At what point do you think this forum will appeal to Israelis and americans and brits?

    Does this forum need to be the BBC or CNN?

    Of course I'm not suggesting that conspiracy-theorists should be banned or anything like that; that would be even more restrictive than banning un-politically correct people.

    Good because that would be ridiculous... people who say we didn't land on the moon and that 11/9 was an inside job are conspiracy theorists, but people who claim Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler did and that Putin personally kills people with Polonium in the UK are not.... how can you tell?

    I'm just trying to show that unfortunately we're never going to appeal to everyone, some groups and people will always get pushed away; if not by the moderators as on mp.net, then by the members themselves as on here.

    Hense what is not needed is an agenda or protocol to follow, but a set of rules of behaviour to be enforced.

    This is your forum... if you think someone is over stepping the line... say so... to them and to me... they can ignore you but I wont.

    It's just that it so happens that the types of people that this site attracts and appeals to most - aside from a core of genuinely open-minded Russophiles and friendly people with an interest in Russian weapons/politics - are racists, bigots and conspiracy crackpots. It's not my place to tell you or anyone else how to moderate the site; but I think in the aim of making it a more welcoming and friendly place for a frank exchange of views - one ought to give thought as to why that is.

    Do you think banning racists or perceived racists will stop them being racist?

    You want a frank exchange of views... as long as those views suit you.

    Not banning anyone for what they think means you get rather more frank and open discussions here than anywhere else.

    I doubt we have more racists or bigots... they just are not afraid to say what they think... they can be honest here... gay people can have sex, but racist people can't talk openly?

    The reason we don't see a lot of Israelis could be that they lack an interest in Russian military topics in the first place.

    Plus I suspect they would want those in control to be sympathetic... otherwise they would spend most of their time defending the actions of their fellows and government.

    Congrats on what I believe to be the longest comment in RMF history...

    That is not even a medium sized post from me...


    Then for the tenth time... Why did we ban T055? He was *only* expressing his opinion, and he wasn't the one to get personal in his discussions... It was myself, and you for that matter. If anything, he was only guilty of inflaming arguments... Hmmmmm.... Wonder who else has done that before?

    I didn't ban him. Vlad banned him.

    He was "getting abused" and yet had the most realistic (and inevitably proven) opinion on the issue. - That is proof in its own right.

    He was getting abused, but if you want me to be harder on banning for that most of the time I would have banned TR-1 as well because the abuse went both ways.

    T055 was a little girl about it cause he was getting ******* by you and me + others when responding. He'd post one thing, we'd get personal on him, and then inevitably he'd get personal... His reward for this? Getting IP banned...

    Interesting... so T055 was a victim and was not trolling. He responded to abuse?


    For **** sake GarryB, he is now saying that Africans and Blacks and Indians and Asians and Jews and Muslims etc have contributed nothing to this forum, and yet you have no problem with this blatant racism?

    If you want to class it with one term it would have to be bigotry because Judiasm and the Islamic religion are not races.

    Do I need to tell you such beliefs are ignorant?

    Do I have to tell you he is wrong and that Africa, India, Asia and also South America and central America are rich with knowledge and talent and skills... beautiful, intelligent, friendly people...

    Do I have to tell you most religions have a bit of dirt on them but generally teach people how to live right and are really just a set of codes and rules to interact with others in a civilised society by.

    It is their misuse by unscrupulous people that gives them their bad name.

    It is obviously an attempt to inflame, nothing more and nothing less.

    It is so obvious and no one reported it and several replied to him... just as he wanted.

    It's hilarious to me that when a guy with a simple pro-Chinese stance joins the site, he is banned, but "oh no" we can't ban a different *racist and offensively so* member just because he has a different opinion... Make no sense what so ever, to me at least.

    I didn't ban him. Things were getting out of control and Vlad made a decision to solve the problem.

    i clearly should have acted earlier, but I tend to be too soft sometimes.

    About the parts "Every sensible Russian..." I strongly request solid scientific evidences to support it.

    It is a get out... you can point to TR-1 or Flaming Python or any other Russian on this forum and he can simply claim they are not sensible Russians.


    If truth hurts feel free to ban me.However, there are a number of Indian/black, non-White members in this forum who have posted disgusting stuff about the UK and US. These terminally stupid people should be banned as well. Let there be no double standards.

    If you have a problem with something someone has posted please feel free to bring it to my attention.

    In the meantime your post on the previous page you said to Flaming Python:

    Remind me of the "Jews", "Muslims", "Hindoos", "Africans" who have contributed positively to this forum?

    In fact you will do a huge disservice to this forum if you encourage such scumbags to join.

    You are in effect calling Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Africans "Scumbags".

    That is disrespectful and I have decided to give you a one week ban to think about how you relate to other members and what you say about them on this forum.

    If you feel hard done by regarding this decision please feel free to send me a private message.

    If you think this is a double standard and others should be banned please locate the offending comment and quote it to me with its original location.

    Note my decisions regarding abusive comments are related to context so retaliation or responding to troll baiting will not result in bans of a week and may just result in a warning.

    Anyone else who would like to comment or querie my decision please use private messaging rather than the open forum.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm

    NickM wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I have to say that NickM's inflammatory comments are disgusting.  He may be expressing his opinion, but doing it in a very tactless way.  Maybe not a ban (I don't think the others besides ones trolling on purpose) but suspended.

    I am NOT expressing my opinion. I am expressing the opinion of the majority of people in Europe including Russia. Have you ever been to Russia? Feel free to run by opinion past them. Every sensible Russian agrees with me.

    If truth hurts feel free to ban me.However, there are a number of Indian/black, non-White members in this forum who have posted disgusting stuff about the UK and US. These terminally stupid people should be banned as well. Let there be no double standards.

    THen your opinion and "majority" you claim think like you is wrong.
    Skin color have nothing to do with the human conduct and crime. IF i were so foolish ,i could say the white man is the most criminal race because they have killed the most humans of all. While criminal blacks populate jails in US.. the criminal whites populate US government. because rich people backed by the government don't go to jail for crimes.
    What you think is skin color.. is simply inequality of social classes and poor distribution of wealth. NOw if all those blacks in jail were born in Gold palaces , they will have never had a need to steal anything or killing anyone for money debt or to go a traffic drugs. and they will finance politicians and Presidents so that they are left alone to live the way they like.   Now if people can go back to the topic of  ANglozionist Agenda.. how the islamization of Europe
    is part of their strategy.. and how US have secret armies in Europe.. terrorist cells and paramilitary groups that they
    can activate and will do ..at any time to attack any european nation that oppose the US policy of containment of Russia..that have never changed.. and exist since soviet times. US CIA NGOS around the world identify potential
    candidates to be recruited as "freedom jumping activists" as was the Euromaidans ,but also for the recruitment of paramilitary radical groups.. Interestingly they also can recruit not only the paramilitary groups but also the counter paramilitary groups too. You know the saying ..for a fight two are needed. So they can create a civil war in any nation at will and destroy its economy or worse to overthrow the government.  So that said.. in Europe the US congress NGOS finance not only islamic radicals groups..that they use for the fighting in Syria.. but also finance the so called NeoNazis too.. to create a conflict where there was none before.  I was saying that for a long time..
    Operation GLADIO is well documented in wikipedia.. and Europe condemned USA for when they found USA was financing paramilitary groups in Europe.. to create Russophobia and create troubles whenever a nation in europe
    was forming alliances with Russia.

    THis is the reason any nation in Latin America that was seen as friendly to Russia was called communist , in soviet times.. even if they had a democracy. and their governments were overthrow. Just like in Europe US government had programs to recruit secret armies to create problems in any Government in Europe that was friendly to Russia.
    same they did in Latin America..  and same they did in Middle east..  In middle east this radicals paramilitary groups pro American interest are called Alqaeda ,ISIS ,FSA.. etc..   In Europe,, you have RIght Sector and the neonazi paramilitary groups. But also Muslins radicals too..  and in Latin America they did it more openly in soviet times and created something they called "School of Americas."  basically a school of criminals. And created so much controversy that they have to shut down their facilities in PANAMA and move them to USA mainland and rename the organization that still today exist.  So if you live in a country ,that USA can see useful to contain Russia and or sabotage their economy.. the chance there is a paramilitary group financed by the US congress are 100%. So countries in europe bordering Russia are top of the list by the white house to promote Rusophobia and create paramilitary groups..and anti Russian activism.. but also powerful nations like France and germany..that Runs Europe are very important too.  So this is no surprise for me.. that after Hollande calls for lifting sanctions on Russia
    terrorist cells are activated in France that paralize the nation..  IF Marine le penn wins.. i have no doubts , zero.. that US will provoke a civil war in France.. But fearing facing evil is not the way to do politics.. Europe needs to get rid of the American-jewish claws and face their own chechenia if that is what it takes to be Free ,Sovereign and Independent.  

    Now you can be horrified at how is TR1's lovely prosperous and "freedom nation". with the next video.
    It explain you the School of Americas.. Basically a school of terrorism.. that is responsible for a brutal civil war lead by a CIA mercenaries in Nicaragua that killed thousands of civilians women and children...seeking to overthrow any Pro Russian government ( Wait.. you mean US support terrorism since always? like Syria and Libya..absolutely... in the past it was even worse because there was no counter media to expose them).. that nearly split the nation in many parts.. for what? Because Nicaragua was pro Independence and sovereignty of their country.. and had good relations with Russia.

    This is the fastest way to create a world largest economy.. by financing crime ,terrorism and overthrowing the
    opposition to your global empire.

    School of americas = A terrorist camp..School to create criminals and terrorist groups in latin america under US Congress payroll.  things like how to create bombs or how to overthrow governments and control population are the
    lessons you could learn there. Is any of this sounds similar to you to "Free SYrian army" FSA and ISIS in Syria.. or Alqaeda in IRAQ? no you are not crazy. is the same Bullshit again.. of what happened in Nicaragua.. the same US congress paramilitarism programs to overthrow nations but with muslins.




    The Operation Gladio in Europe was an undercover version of school of americas , that no idea of their new name after Europe condemned it. And the Islamization of Europe is a parallel project ,of School of americans and Operation gladio.. The common thing between all those projects is Russia. US foreign policy is 100% aimed at the sabotage Russia economic interest in the world and isolate their business. China could become now a target too.. even thought
    is not that really needed.. because China is an inward looking nation.. and they do not oppose anything.. and long they are left alone to make money. If ever Russia is disbanded CHina will not resist becoming a new hong kong when they were a british colony.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3233
    Points : 3357
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 am

    and more bad news are.. The Islamization of Europe and attack on christianity and any moral values
    of society is not the only target,, but also they (the anglozionist neoliberals billionaires elite) are looking
    for depopulation of the world.. and reduce by 95% the world population.. such program can only happen
    on a full scale if they get rid of Russia..

    This video will make you feel sick.. well documented ..shows US Elite not so secret programs to poison their society and get rid of their poor and middle class. Through GMO food ,poison in water and air ,by American-Jewish
    companies "For their own good"  No  

    THe Neoliberal american-Jewish elite of Billionaires believe there is too much people in the world
    and that they need to do something to get rid of them.. to get to the ideal numbers of just 300,000 to 500,000 people for "a better world."  lol1  better for the billionaires to live ,where more easily society can be control.



    looks like a good science movie but unfortunately the evidence presented there is very real.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:17 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 pm