Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Share

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Kyo on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 pm

    I wonder. Does Russia have the equivalent of AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) too?

    Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1219
    Points : 1241
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:In hate and nonsense you excel. Russia has no multiculturalism, has no culture at all but nigger-american copy paste efforts because of guys with your brains that zeroed Russian civilization the previous decades and now everything need to start from scratch. But I 'm afraid that you may don't like my ideas and you'll send me in a gulag or something.

    Just be sure to remember that any problems we may have - are our problems alone to deal with, and not yours.
    You need not concern yourself with how we're building our country.

    Best of luck to Greece though. With people like you waiting in the wings, they're going to need it.

    Oh seems your "multiculturalism" lasted too little Laughing Twisted Evil

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 pm

    We only tried to make some un civilized people more civil. But it seems remaining un civil comes naturally to these Asians and Africans.

    You anglo saxons are the most uncivilized people on this planet. You genocided two continents, several dozens of islands and enslaved people from almost every continent...civilized does not mean behaving like some barbarians which UK never changed to be and that is not an assumption or insult that is solely based on actions from this little wannabe supremacists.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:30 am

    Werewolf wrote:You anglo saxons are the most uncivilized people on this planet. You genocided two continents, several dozens of islands and enslaved people from almost every continent...civilized does not mean behaving like some barbarians which UK never changed to be and that is not an assumption or insult that is solely based on actions from this little wannabe supremacists.

    When thousands of Germans are taking to the streets to protest against immigration of Negros, Muslims, Hindoos, you are sitting on your ass doing nothing but lecturing me on civilization. With bleeding heart liberals like you, Germany has a dark future ahead.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:35 am

    Hannibal Barca wrote:In hate and nonsense you excel. Russia has no multiculturalism, has no culture at all but nigger-american copy paste efforts because of guys with your brains that zeroed Russian civilization the previous decades and now everything need to start from scratch.

    x2. Russia's future is no different from that of modern day Britain. Completely taken over by blacks, asians, muslims.

    But I will caution you, this forum is filled with asians and blacks who regularly populate this forum with their low level intellect. So regardless how true your words maybe there is no one here who will appreciate it.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:50 am

    NickM wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:You anglo saxons are the most uncivilized people on this planet. You genocided two continents, several dozens of islands and enslaved people from almost every continent...civilized does not mean behaving like some barbarians which UK never changed to be and that is not an assumption or insult that is solely based on actions from this little wannabe supremacists.

    When thousands of Germans are taking to the streets to protest against immigration of Negros, Muslims, Hindoos, you are sitting on your ass doing nothing but lecturing me on civilization. With bleeding heart liberals like you, Germany has a dark future ahead.

    Maybe because you assholes are the reason for the displacement and refugees of people from all over the world only you anglo sucksons are the once invading, bombing and creating terror in those countries and they seek for refugee status. You ass sitting anglo sucksons are the reason this happens nobody else! Leave their countries alone and they will not have any reason to flee from you bombing their nations.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 am

    Can we ban this troll already?

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Kyo on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:48 pm

    Mike E wrote:Can we ban this troll already?

    You wouldn't dare.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  GarryB on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 am

    I see people expressing their opinions.

    I don't agree with a lot of the opinions being voiced... considering white people have colonised the world and pretty much stolen any wealth worth stealing and it seems are now afraid of non white people moving to white europe I think is really funny.

    Will non white people ruin white europe? Because when white people invaded the rest of the world they took technology and knowledge and just made things better... perhaps non whites moving into white europe will bring old knowledge and better understanding...

    I wont hold my breath.

    If you disagree with an opinion, that is fine... you can state what you believe and perhaps why you believe that.

    Please refrain from judging or abusing others for their opinion.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 am

    GarryB wrote:Please refrain from judging or abusing others for their opinion.
    I refuse to acknowledge NickM as a living being... All he does is argues and baits other forum members into oblivion, all while spewing his joke of an "opinion". We've banned T055 and Navyfield for much lesser issues (In the case of t055, he was high on Chinese noodles and navy field just (no words).....)

    Anyway, different races have no effect on society, however division and clashing religions (cough...cough...I*L*M) do. I'm more than glad that Germany is fencing their borders, their people have a voice, and more so than the "immigrants" for obvious reasons. If the German people want it, then by all means let them have it. 

     - I respectfully request that NickM be banned from this site, not because of his opinion, but rather his obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. I hope others are in agreement but don't give a **** if they aren't (lol1).

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:13 am

    GarryB wrote:Will non white people ruin white europe? Because when white people invaded the rest of the world they took technology and knowledge and just made things better... perhaps non whites moving into white europe will bring old knowledge and better understanding...

    Do you realize why you are safe in New Zealand? Because the percentage of White people is far higher than that of Asians and Blacks.

    The story in Europe is different. Blacks and Asians are taking over most of the cities. Travel to Russia, you will realize that Russians are completely against immigration from Asia and Africa.


    Mike E wrote:- I respectfully request that NickM be banned from this site, not because of his opinion, but rather his obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. I hope others are in agreement but don't give a **** if they aren't

    By that argument a motor mouth like you should be banned too. Reading your posts makes people more dumb than they already are.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

    NickM wrote:
    Mike E wrote:- I respectfully request that NickM be banned from this site, not because of his opinion, but rather his obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. I hope others are in agreement but don't give a **** if they aren't

    By that argument a motor mouth like you should be banned too. Reading your posts makes people more dumb than they already are.
    Hahaha... See what I mean fellow forumers'? Baiting baiting and more baiting, every post is just a lure for an argument. 

    At least I've contributed *somewhat* to this forum Nick, that is, contributed something other than compete and utter bull****.

     - Sidenote, if you want to spew trash at me PM instead of filling this thread with bloat.

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 am

    let him be mike, like said we dont bann people for diffren views on this forum
    and he did have some good points i agree with

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:30 am

    NationalRus wrote:let him be mike, like said we dont bann people for diffren views on this forum
    and he did have some good points i agree with

    Since when is it we?

    Mike actually has right, some others were banned for just trolling far away from racism, genocide support and those banned also did not contribute to the forum not in a single post, not once, only racist nonsense constantly blaming darker skinned people or advocating genocide.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:15 am

    NationalRus wrote:and he did have some good points i agree with

    Actually, the ones who speak the truth about immigration of Asians and Africans into Russia/Europe; corruption carried out by Putin; regular insults to Christianity are the ones who get banned in this forum and in a few other forums as well.

    The ones who peddle idiotic stuff are always cherished. Just look at the postings of the forum members from Asia, Africa. Just copy & paste stuff. No analysis, no added value, nothing, zip. Now compare that with postings of English, American,Russian forum members and you get the picture.

    I was banned on Keys 5 years ago for telling the truth. Look at Keys now. A bunch of idiots selling their low grade ideas to other fellow idiots.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:26 am

    NickM wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:and he did have some good points i agree with

    Actually, the ones who speak the truth about immigration of Asians and Africans into Russia/Europe; corruption carried out by Putin; regular insults to Christianity are the ones who get banned in this forum and in a few other forums as well.

    The ones who peddle idiotic stuff are always cherished. Just look at the postings of the forum members from Asia, Africa. Just copy & paste stuff. No analysis, no added value, nothing, zip. Now compare that with postings of English, American,Russian forum members and you get the picture.

    I was banned on Keys 5 years ago for telling the truth. Look at Keys now. A bunch of idiots selling their low grade ideas to other fellow idiots.

    Unfortunatley idiots who come up with such retardation like "Putin created Neo Nazis in Russia" is let to stay here and make stupid comments against africans and asians based upon politics of his own shit country and blames the immigration, if your fucking countries don't like it or your incapable shit governments or better to say puppets are not willing than start a bloody revolution and exchange those oligarchs once and for all and stop bitching about a problem you self have created!

    NationalRus
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 637
    Points : 650
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NationalRus on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:let him be mike, like said we dont bann people for diffren views on this forum
    and he did have some good points i agree with

    Since when is it we?

    Mike actually has right, some others were banned for just trolling far away from racism, genocide support and those banned also did not contribute to the forum not in a single post, not once, only racist nonsense constantly blaming darker skinned people or advocating genocide.

    he made points, he argued, thats not trolling, some i agree with and some i dont, and from a holocaust denier and jew hater like yourselfs i surly dont want any sermon about racism and multiculturalism

    Kyo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 514
    Points : 563
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 67
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Kyo on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm

    NationalRus wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:let him be mike, like said we dont bann people for diffren views on this forum
    and he did have some good points i agree with

    Since when is it we?

    Mike actually has right, some others were banned for just trolling far away from racism, genocide support and those banned also did not contribute to the forum not in a single post, not once, only racist nonsense constantly blaming darker skinned people or advocating genocide.

    he made points, he argued, thats not trolling, some i agree with and some i dont, and from a holocaust denier and jew hater like yourselfs i surly dont want any sermon about racism and multiculturalism


    Here are some more quotes by Augusto Pinochet:

    1. "Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood".

    2. "I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face".

    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/augusto_pinochet.html

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3188
    Points : 3316
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 pm

    It seems like everyone here - hates either Jews, or hates Muslims. And then they point fingers at each other for that or the other.

    It's both absurd, and amazing.

    Zivo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1504
    Points : 1540
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : U.S.A.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Zivo on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 pm

    flamming_python wrote:It seems like everyone here - hates either Jews, or hates Muslims. And then they point fingers at each other for that or the other.

    It's both absurd, and amazing.

    The trick is to just hate religion, and deal with individuals on a case by case basis.

    Vann7 wrote:First.. this topic is not against normal jews.. just like normal christians they are normal citizens of the planet..
    and are not in the business of creating wars.. This topic is about the Anglo-american Zionist Elite Jews .

    Do yourself a favor and drop the "jewish" tag. It's just an unnecessary label that detracts from your thesis, and creates a poor environment for discussion. Case and point, this thread.

    You know that immediate fit of anger you get when people refer to the Novorussians as "terrorists" despite the misuse of the term? Same shit.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15482
    Points : 16189
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:26 am

    I refuse to acknowledge NickM as a living being...

    And you are entitled to that opinion.

    You wont change his views with abuse. Reasoned argument might be successful, but if you agree that if he had lots of reasoned arguments it would still not persuade you to think the way he does, then perhaps you might also realise that it follows that he is unlikely to change his opinion either.

    Whether anyone changes their opinion or not... everyone will remain civil!

    We've banned T055 and Navyfield for much lesser issues (In the case of t055, he was high on Chinese noodles and navy field just (no words).....)

    They broke rules... mostly in regard to not respecting the views of other members.

    By abusing another member it is you that is risking banning... so keep calm and don't do it.

    - I respectfully request that NickM be banned from this site, not because of his opinion, but rather his obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. I hope others are in agreement but don't give a **** if they aren't

    Banning people with unpopular views will result in a Yes Man situation that is destructive. Hearing other points of view is actually healthy... other points of view don't just disappear because they are banned.

    Do you realize why you are safe in New Zealand? Because the percentage of White people is far higher than that of Asians and Blacks.

    How do you know I am safe in New Zealand?

    What is the percentage of blacks and asians in New Zealand?

    BTW the worlds largest polynesian city is Auckland...

    Do yourself a favor and drop the "jewish" tag. It's just an unnecessary label that detracts from your thesis, and creates a poor environment for discussion. Case and point, this thread.

    I agree with this... there are plenty of people who fit into your description that are Jewish, but there are many that are Jewish that do not and further there are many that fit your description that are not Jewish.

    Just the same as with Nick... who I would expect would oppose people by skin colour where skin colour defines a group, yet the type of people he is afraid of are not defined by colour or religion... there are bad people within pretty much all groups.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2193
    Points : 3099
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vladimir79 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 am

    I don't really like open calls for banning members on the public forum. Calling people retarded, trolls ect because you disagree with them is making it personal. If you have a problem PM an on duty moderator. Being racist is not a crime here and im not going to have this be a Politically Corrected toilet. If we ban everyone who disagrees with you, you just end up talking to yourself.


    _________________
    The true value of life knows only the paratrooper. For he is more likely to look death in the eye.  -- Vasily Margelov

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 am

    GarryB wrote:
    We've banned T055 and Navyfield for much lesser issues (In the case of t055, he was high on Chinese noodles and navy field just (no words).....)

    They broke rules... mostly in regard to not respecting the views of other members.

    By abusing another member it is you that is risking banning... so keep calm and don't do it.

    - I respectfully request that NickM be banned from this site, not because of his opinion, but rather his obvious attempts at trolling and baiting. I hope others are in agreement but don't give a **** if they aren't

    Banning people with unpopular views will result in a Yes Man situation that is destructive. Hearing other points of view is actually healthy... other points of view don't just disappear because they are banned.
    Yeah, cause N*c*M "totally" respects our views and has legitimate ones himself... Honestly he just negs anything having to do with a "pro-Russian" stance. T055 at least (IMHO) had legit opinions, and yeah they weren't exactly based on common knowledge, but that is what he based his comments on. There is a difference between that and planting slanted "opinions" in place in order to harass. He is no different from your typical YouTube troll, check out 
    the RT comment section and you'll see what I mean. 

    Very true, but you really think *he* represents the "other opinion" on this site? Many frequent forumers here have there own opinions, heck, look at me and the T-10 debacle (which I've been looking into but haven't been commenting on) or even Python in this very thread. Dare I say TR1? - He at least backs up his opinions in a manner that I respect, and actually, a manner that sways my opinions on lots of different issues. And while I hate to say this more than anything to date GarryB, it wouldn't be wrong to state that this site already is in a "Yes Man" vortex. Go to the NATO section and check out all the negative threads and comments, and go to the Russian sections and find the opposite... BUT*, this is called "Russian Military Forum" for a reason. 

     - Oh, when it comes to abuse, at least I'm not claiming he has sand up his v*****a.... Laughing

    Hearing other points of view is great, which is why it is nice to have people like TR1 to talk about Ukraine, or Python on issues like this or Dutchy on different things as well. There is a difference between having an opinion and abusing your right to have one. 

     - Python... Just so you know, I in no way *hate* or dislike people based on race and/or religion, simply I don't support the opposite view. As a religious person myself I'm more than happy with Muslims or Christians or Buddhists  etc.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  NickM on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

    NationalRus wrote:he made points, he argued, thats not trolling, some i agree with and some i dont,

    Its not that these people do not realize it. But unlike you,they won't accept it. Also, you might have seen in the streets of major Russian cities the lawlessness that Hindoos, Muslims and other dark skinned illegal immigrants have created. Its second nature to them. They do the same in the UK as well.

    GarryB wrote:How do you know I am safe in New Zealand?

    What is the percentage of blacks and asians in New Zealand?

    You have answered your own question. The % of blacks and asians is extremely low in NZ, that's why NZ is not a dangerous place like Europe, where these blacks, hindoos, muslims are big time criminals.


    GarryB wrote:Just the same as with Nick... who I would expect would oppose people by skin colour where skin colour defines a group

    A majority of crimes in the world are committed by dark skinned people. Robbery, terrorism, rape, the whole nine. There is enough evidence to support this, I don't need to argue.

    When I walk down the streets in Moscow or St.Petersburg people look at me and feel safe, knowing fully well that I am English/European and hence will not assault them. Now the same people finds some asians, blacks on the streets and feels completely unsafe because dark skinned people have a history of committing violent crimes in Russia and elsewhere in Europe.

    Don't take my words, feel free to ask any local Russian.


    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Mike E on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm

    Asians here in the US are actually en extremely well-incorporated group of people, I'm not sure *why* that is but it is very true.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:12 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:12 pm