Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Share

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

    max steel wrote:Khazar Jews raped russia . Lenin was one of them .
    In whooping 1/3. He also had Russian, Kalmuk, German and Swedish ancestry.

    Why talk only about his supposed "Jewishness" but not about his Swedishness or any other of his ancestries? He looked more Asian than European. Rolling Eyes

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    max steel wrote:Khazar Jews raped russia . Lenin was one of them .
    In whooping 1/3. He also had Russian, Kalmuk, German and Swedish ancestry.

    Why talk only about his supposed "Jewishness" but not about his Swedishness or any other of his ancestries? He looked more Asian than European. Rolling Eyes

    Because they were the mainly part of the bolshevics.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 pm

    And...? Does this prove the existence of some Jewish hive mind or what? Rolling Eyes All of these communist Jews had nothing to do with Judaism or some "Jewishness" besides ancestry (and Jews intermarried with other nations for centuries, every single Jew has non-Jewish blood) and they tended to strongly distance themselves from more religious Jews and the broader Jewish culture, in favor or nationless, internationalist communist ideology.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:01 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Russia should go full on trotskyist on the church oligarchie's social grip, Lenin  was to soft on them.

    No. Spiritual influence of the Church was strong, it is still strong even for today. Using hardline method on the Church will cause terrible distability and that is a good chance for the enemy to exploit.

    Although I strongly dislike the Abrahamic religion, I support a peaceful coexistence between the Church and the State.

    Moreover, Orthodox Church has a long tradition of being under the feet of the King. The Orthodox Church does not have a tendency of backstabbing the State like some other Christian branches.

    So if the State expresses the intention to peacefully coexist with the Orthodox Church, it is not difficult to make the Orthodox Church submit under the State's authority.

    In fact, during the Great Patriotic War, Orthodox Church expressed a strong support for the goverment. The Church encouraged people to fight for the Nation, subscribed a lot of money and material for the war, and prayed for the soldiers.

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3237
    Points : 3361
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vann7 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:39 am

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:And...? Does this prove the existence of some Jewish hive mind or what? Rolling Eyes All of these communist Jews had nothing to do with Judaism or some "Jewishness" besides ancestry (and Jews intermarried with other nations for centuries, every single Jew has non-Jewish blood) and they tended to strongly distance themselves from more religious Jews and the broader Jewish culture, in favor or nationless, internationalist communist ideology.

    When you speak about jews ,you need to speak about two groups.. there are the religious ones
    (which are also split but not going there.) and there are the political jews.. that see themselves as a Race.. And most of them are Atheist and use religion for political purposes ,to lure religious Jews to their side. the political jews are also called zionist ,but that term goes beyond jews ,since there are christian zionist too and Muslins zionist..  They either for religion gains or for politics side with their cause.

    So there are atheist or unreligious jews..that see themselves as an ethnic group and not a religion. and that use the Religion theme ,to get more support of their movement from religious jews.. It is more complicated than that however..because there are Judaism religions that support Zionism.. and others not..

    To show you ,how it was Jews ,the best source of information about jewish people and zionism.
    lets look at the interview of SAKER with Gilad Atzmon and book writter jew ,who was born in telviv Israel.. Notice how that honest man.. throw out of the window.. some people in this topic likes to deny a movement ..by calling it "zionistm conspiracies nonsense" . or how i should listen his friends opinions ,to know "that he is right ". Neutral

    I don't necessarily agree with his Stalin views. because not really sure what he did or not..
    Because there is the official story of how Stalin killed millions of Ukrainians and starved them to death.. but there is also historians that says the famine was a global thing and not in Ukraine alone and he was blamed for it..  Logic also suggest me.. that any brutal dictator will never
    kill people that pose no threat to his Rule and that could be used as slaves.. that is free work.
    but in any case the interview still is interesting.. and goes in line with the topic.. about the zionism agenda in the world and the new changes happening.





    Q&A with Gilad Atzmon

    The Saker:  Since our last interview in 2009 the world has changed a lot and in many ways. In your opinion, has the global resistance to the Empire grown stronger or weaker over these years and why?  What about the current regime in Israel, do you see it weakening or not?

    Gilad Atzmon: It all depends on how you define the ‘Empire.’ Is the empire the market forces that drive global capitalism? Is it the Neocons who push us into Zionist wars, one after the other? Or maybe it is the tyranny of correctness that suppresses our ability to think authentically?  Is it possible that these three are mere symptoms of an obscure impetus we are yet to be able to define or even grasp?

    In my recent writing I argue that Jewish power is the ability to silence criticism of Jewish power. This observation helps us to adopt a transcendental take on issues of the ‘empire’ and the negative powers that dominate our lives. Instead of talking about the empire, we must first identify the forces that prevent us from talking about the empire. We are getting very close to that bone now.



    A growing number of commentators are now willing openly to challenge Jewish power.  I assume that the rapidly growing Jewish fear of ‘anti Semitism’ relates to the fact that many Jews are also fearful of the extent of the power that is held by other Jews and is closely related to the ‘empire’.



    This leads us to Israel and its Jewish Lobby. I think that in the last two years we have witnessed a clear transformation. Western leadership says no to Zionist warmongering. I guess they have had enough of these disastrous futile wars.

    http://thesaker.is/the-saker-interviews-gilad-atzmon/


    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3193
    Points : 3321
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:11 am

    And while we're at it - what the hell do Jews or Zionism have to do with Anglo-American hostility towards Russia anyway?

    The US's predecessor, the British Empire - was hostile to Russia ever since the 19th century. This whole thing goes way back. America inherited this attitude and it was built upon during the Cold War, and is now being kept alive by neo-conservative ideology; where Russia is viewed as a threat.
    Out of all the Senators in US Congress - only a small minority, very small - voted against resolutions hostile to Russia over the past year, or spoke up about the dangers of reigniting the Cold War.
    It wasn't some cabal, or some Jewish lobby, or whatever else - the whole political elite in the US is hostile to Russia. It was hostile in the Cold War. It was hostile in the form of its predeccessor - the British Empire; well before Zionism or any Jewish influence in European politics.

    Some members here insert Jew this, Zionist that into everything they talk about. They use it to explain Western hostility towards Russia too - but as I'm trying to demonstrate; it cannot explain Western hostility towards Russia - which in fact far predates the creation of Israel or anything of the sort.

    I do get the feeling that they are here to disrupt the otherwise serious discussions and debates here, and take this forum off to a straight bearing towards mainstream zionist-ranting left-wing crackpot territory. Full steam ahead.
    That's what happens with all serious intellectual opposition in the West, isn't it. Sooner or later they get invaded and taken-over by the crackpot industry, publically discredited - and what do you know, no-one listens to them anymore. Just some ranting hobos, stoned students and 9/11 truthers
    There's your conspiracy.

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 993
    Points : 1148
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:38 am

    higurashihougi wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Russia should go full on trotskyist on the church oligarchie's social grip, Lenin  was to soft on them.

    No. Spiritual influence of the Church was strong, it is still strong even for today. Using hardline method on the Church will cause terrible distability and that is a good chance for the enemy to exploit.

    Although I strongly dislike the Abrahamic religion, I support a peaceful coexistence between the Church and the State.

    Moreover, Orthodox Church has a long tradition of being under the feet of the King. The Orthodox Church does not have a tendency of backstabbing the State like some other Christian branches.

    So if the State expresses the intention to peacefully coexist with the Orthodox Church, it is not difficult to make the Orthodox Church submit under the State's authority.

    In fact, during the Great Patriotic War, Orthodox Church expressed a strong support for the goverment. The Church encouraged people to fight for the Nation, subscribed a lot of money and material for the war, and prayed for the soldiers.
    During the october revolution that peaceful coexistance was simply not true. In fact all Lenin did was stop government financial subsidies to to the church so it would only be able to find money. There was no destruction , no purges. But the greedy fat priesthood couldn't accept that they did not have final spritual power and say, no more massive free cash to finance their opulence, or that there were atheists and some jweish descendants in government.

    That's why the church was one the main cause in sparking the civil war which caused an economic and demographic catastrophe. It actively helped the anglosaxon invaders and was itself used by the former dvoryan oppressors as a propaganda mouthpiece to sway the undeducated peasentry with basically only talking points:

    You don't need aide from the communists, god will help you

    Don't follow the bolsheviks because they're subhuman jewish children of satan


    BTW you genocidal religious zealots never manage to connect communist ideology. That's because the facts are in direct opposition to your idiotic thinking. Marx himself was highly critical of jewish banking practices so in fact if you respect facts marxist leninists should be your allies in fighting your global satanic joo banksta cabal if it existed.

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 993
    Points : 1148
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 am

    flamming_python wrote:And while we're at it - what the hell do Jews or Zionism have to do with Anglo-American hostility towards Russia anyway?

    The US's predecessor, the British Empire - was hostile to Russia ever since the 19th century. This whole thing goes way back. America inherited this attitude and it was built upon during the Cold War, and is now being kept alive by neo-conservative ideology; where Russia is viewed as a threat.
    Out of all the Senators in US Congress - only a small minority, very small - voted against resolutions hostile to Russia over the past year, or spoke up about the dangers of reigniting the Cold War.
    It wasn't some cabal, or some Jewish lobby, or whatever else - the whole political elite in the US is hostile to Russia. It was hostile in the Cold War. It was hostile in the form of its predeccessor - the British Empire; well before Zionism or any Jewish influence in European politics.

    Some members here insert Jew this, Zionist that into everything they talk about. They use it to explain Western hostility towards Russia too - but as I'm trying to demonstrate; it cannot explain Western hostility towards Russia - which in fact far predates the creation of Israel or anything of the sort.

    I do get the feeling that they are here to disrupt the otherwise serious discussions and debates here, and take this forum off to a straight bearing towards mainstream zionist-ranting left-wing crackpot territory. Full steam ahead.
    That's what happens with all serious intellectual opposition in the West, isn't it. Sooner or later they get invaded and taken-over by the crackpot industry, publically discredited - and what do you know, no-one listens to them anymore. Just some ranting hobos, stoned students and 9/11 truthers
    There's your conspiracy.
    Blaming jews is a form of many of the germanic anglosaxon forumgoers here to wash their hands of their ethnicity's responsibility of it's hostile actions against russia and the slavs.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 am

    I am Germanic... And I don't blame Jews. It's the Cold War that is more responsible for anti-Russian sentiment in the West than all other factors put together.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:12 pm

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:During the october revolution that peaceful coexistance was simply not true. In fact all Lenin did was stop government financial subsidies to to the church so it would only be able to find money. There was no destruction , no purges.  But the greedy fat priesthood couldn't accept that they did not have final spritual power and say, no more massive free cash to finance their opulence, or that there were atheists and some jweish descendants in government.

    I never said that Lenin "destroyed" the Church and I never believed the Western propaganda about that.

    In Vietnam in 1975, the Christian community and the priest used to believe that "Commie will bath in our blood"... but the truth is, nothing happened. The Church is alive and the Christian community is respected. Now the Vietnamese Christians know full well that all these are propaganda of the West

    I never said that I like the Church, either. But the fact is, not all priest are bad. For example in Vietnam, there is a lot of Catholic priest who supported the patriotic movement of the Communist Party. Many Christians joined Vietnamese patriotic army in the fighting against French and US Army.

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:That's why the church was one  the main cause in sparking the civil war which caused an economic and demographic catastrophe. It actively helped the anglosaxon invaders and was itself used by the former dvoryan oppressors as a propaganda mouthpiece to sway the undeducated peasentry with basically only  talking points:

    You don't need  aide from the communists, god will help you

    Don't follow the bolsheviks because they're subhuman jewish children of satan

    No need to tell me all that since I am a citizen of an East Asian country and I am fully aware about how the imperialist oligarchs use religions to destroy our native culture and our nationalist movement. Very Happy Today the imperialist oligarchs is still trying to use religion to destroy our native culture and to break the union between different religious communities.

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:BTW  you genocidal religious zealots never manage to connect communist ideology. That's because the facts are in direct opposition to your idiotic  thinking. Marx himself was highly critical of jewish banking practices  so in fact if you respect facts  marxist leninists should be your allies in fighting  your global satanic joo banksta cabal if it existed.

    The problem is I am an atheist Very Happy and I don't believe in the existence of supernatural entities in the first place. Very Happy

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 pm

    No need to tell me all that since I am a citizen of an East Asian country and I am fully aware about how the imperialist oligarchs use religions to destroy our native culture and our nationalist movement. Very Happy Today the imperialist oligarchs is still trying to use religion to destroy our native culture and to break the union between different religious communities
    That's really unavoidable.

    Christianity has been almost exclusively European religion since Antiquity and as such, it is hardly possible to be a Christian without adopting a sizable part of western cultural practices and views.

    South Korea ia a good example. Since it's conversion to Evangelican Protestantism, it started literally worshipping Americans. They all want to dress American, eat American, look American (loads upon loads of Korean girls do plastic surgery to look more white) and in 20 years there will be more English words in Korean than native ones (I won't be surprised if they start switching to English at some point prior to 2050)

    Firebird
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 915
    Points : 947
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Firebird on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 pm

    Lets have a recap on some of the pearls of shit stated by the (not so!) undercover Nazis in this forum:-

    1)Hitler did nothing wrong in the Gr Patriotic War/WW2.
    Therefore all the Russians who were exterminated+murdered, no apology is necessary.
    2)The holocaust against Russians, slavs, Jews and other was completely made up.
    3)Communism is Jewish. Capitalism is Jewish. Political Correctness was invented by Jews. Everything else is invented by Jews.
    4)Hitler was forced into the War by the nasty Jews.
    5)America, Europe, the Ukraine are all Jewish governments.

    I'd also like to know why one of the ringleaders of this crap, who claims to be (LMAO!) "German Russian" keeps using the Polish spellings for everything Russian... Hmm.

    I thought the name of this forum is "Russiadefence.net".
    NOT "NAZIDEFENCE.NET".

    This shit is doing major damage to the attractiveness of this forum. Its putting Russians everywhere off posting here.

    Clearly these posts are attempting to bring pro Russian views into disrepute, by associating them with the evil shit of Nazism.

    Vlad or Garry isn't it time the banhammer was put to use?


    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

    Forget about your banhammer, this is not mp.net. Moderators here show lots of mercy towards pretty much all kinds of abominable behavior and I guess if you aren't a spambot, there is no way to get banned. On Alternative History Forum (a very reputable site) denial of Holocaust results in immediate permanent ban and I was kicked out of there after 1h because some mod didn't like my e-mail address.

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  kvs on Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

    Firebird wrote:Lets have a recap on some of the pearls of shit stated by the (not so!) undercover Nazis in this forum:-

    1)Hitler did nothing wrong in the Gr Patriotic War/WW2.
    Therefore all the Russians who were exterminated+murdered, no apology is necessary.
    2)The holocaust against Russians, slavs, Jews and other was completely made up.
    3)Communism is Jewish. Capitalism is Jewish. Political Correctness was invented by Jews. Everything else is invented by Jews.
    4)Hitler was forced into the War by the nasty Jews.
    5)America, Europe, the Ukraine are all Jewish governments.

    I'd also like to know why one of the ringleaders of this crap, who claims to be (LMAO!) "German Russian" keeps using the Polish spellings for everything Russian... Hmm.

    I thought the name of this forum is "Russiadefence.net".
    NOT "NAZIDEFENCE.NET".

    This shit is doing major damage to the attractiveness of this forum. Its putting Russians everywhere off posting here.

    Clearly these posts are attempting to bring pro Russian views into disrepute, by associating them with the evil shit of Nazism.

    Vlad or Garry isn't it time the banhammer was put to use?


    At the very least this shite needs to be made invisible to non-registered forum readers. Not every thread or subforum needs to be
    readable by everyone on the web. The Nazi-phillia should be confined to a subforum "Off Topic and Open Discussion".

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:13 pm

    Do moderators have such an option?

    I have my own views vis a vis this site:
    This site is really niche. Among hardcore military enthusiasts few know about it's existence. And most of so called crackpots who wirte here are not registered anywhere else. Sepheronx, FP and TR1 are on mp.net but Werewolf and Arpakola were banned. That Muslim-bashing guy from Poland was banned several times on mp.net but never here and I never saw anyone else from our crew on mp.net So maybe increasing activity of moderation will do the job of increasing quality of discourse here. I am all for giving moderating powers to Flamming Python, he's among the sanest and most knowledgeable users here.

    Furthermore, English internet does not have a good forum about Russian history. So maybe broadening the scope of this forum and turning it from "Russia Defence" to "Russia History Forum" would be a good move? Lots of people woild like to discuss Romanovs or USSr but all over the net there is no place to do that and they have to be satisfied with general history forums that generally speaking do not fit the needs or pro-RU geeks.

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 993
    Points : 1148
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

    Them cunning jews!

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:34 pm

    So maybe increasing activity of moderation will do the job of increasing quality of discourse here. I am all for giving moderating powers to Flamming Python, he's among the sanest and most knowledgeable users here.


    LOOOOL just as moderate as me, ban thrusty people shouldn't have moderator rights.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3193
    Points : 3321
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Do moderators have such an option?

    I have my own views vis a vis this site:
    This site is really niche. Among hardcore military enthusiasts few know about it's existence. And most of so called crackpots who wirte here are not registered anywhere else. Sepheronx, FP and TR1 are on mp.net but Werewolf and Arpakola were banned. That Muslim-bashing guy from Poland was banned several times on mp.net but never here and I never saw anyone else from our crew on mp.net So maybe increasing activity of moderation will do the job of increasing quality of discourse here. I am all for giving moderating powers to Flamming Python, he's among the sanest and most knowledgeable users here.

    Furthermore, English internet does not have a good forum about Russian history. So maybe broadening the scope of this forum and turning it from "Russia Defence" to "Russia History Forum" would be a good move? Lots of people woild like to discuss Romanovs or USSr but all over the net there is no place to do that and they have to be satisfied with general history forums that generally speaking do not fit the needs or pro-RU geeks.

    TheArmenian, zg18, AttilaA and Austin are all on mp.net too; I'm sure there are others I forget too. GarryB used to be, as GazB; but he left a while ago, as did TR1. Macedonian was on mp.net too for a short-while.

    Actually I got banned from mp.net too Razz

    Before that I was suspended from there constantly. One time I was suspended for 6 months. I got suspended for all sorts of things that users that weren't there for as long as I was, or had far less posts than me were outright banned for. So I got to hand it to them, they tolerated me well but eventually I got banned for good after suggesting to a Baltic Nazi provocateur that he ram his head into a wall and die (initially it was a suspension, then they decided to permaban me instead). Some other members tried to save me even then, and explain away my actions to the mods.

    As for the nomination for moderator status - thanks but it's not my cup of tea. I would be irrevocably drawn towards banning all the loons on this site and that would quickly draw me into a conflict with GarryB and Vlad; it's not my forum to police and I won't have the patience to try and gently guide people's behaviour - the only way I know how to get people to listen is not by setting an example to follow, but by making an example of other people, and ruling with an iron fist Twisted Evil

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3237
    Points : 3361
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:04 am

    Firebird wrote:Lets have a recap on some of the pearls of shit stated by the (not so!) undercover Nazis in this forum:-

    1)Hitler did nothing wrong in the Gr Patriotic War/WW2.
    Therefore all the Russians who were exterminated+murdered, no apology is necessary.
    2)The holocaust against Russians, slavs, Jews and other was completely made up.
    3)Communism is Jewish. Capitalism is Jewish. Political Correctness was invented by Jews. Everything else is invented by Jews.
    4)Hitler was forced into the War by the nasty Jews.
    5)America, Europe, the Ukraine are all Jewish governments.

    I'd also like to know why one of the ringleaders of this crap, who claims to be (LMAO!) "German Russian" keeps using the Polish spellings for everything Russian... Hmm.

    I thought the name of this forum is "Russiadefence.net".
    NOT "NAZIDEFENCE.NET".

    This shit is doing major damage to the attractiveness of this forum. Its putting Russians everywhere off posting here.

    Clearly these posts are attempting to bring pro Russian views into disrepute, by associating them with the evil shit of Nazism.

    Vlad or Garry isn't it time the banhammer was put to use?


    A perfect example of a pathetic liar above . i never said most of the things he claims..and
    never used such words..  The over generalization and sensationalism is aimed at trying
    to discredit my views with FALSE information.. Laughing

    IF you want to argue with me.. either quote directly what i told.. or call your Mickey Mouse imaginary friends to come in your support for real mature intelligent people discussion .
    yes the hollocaust was a fraud.. 100% convinced of that..  this does not contradict in any way
    the millions of people who died in world war 2 consequences of the war.  Only that Gas Chamber programs to kill jews ,never happened. This is backed by israeli historians and Catholic CHurch Church Priest historians too.  And Yes Germany was not the one who started it all.. But Poland etnic cleansing of germans minority in Danzig..  (similar to Donetsk ethnic cleasing  happening today) ..  in that time Poland was bombing and killing German minority civilians in
    former german territories. And im not defending nazis.. im defending Historical accuracy.  If you don't know the difference between both ,then call your mickey mouse friends to explain you.

    I have posted the research of 2 different catholic Priest and 2 Israeli Historians/investigators  that visited the places in discussion and did their investigation and contradict the official version .  Based on evidence . your only "arguments" is to misquote me again and again and call me names ,for what i said , that is to lie , or mention your imaginary mickey mouse Russian friends or how i don't know Russian values..  Completely irrelevant dude.  Is clear your are buthurt with the topic and calling it a "conspiracy" . Then go and don't return then to the topic if you don't believe it.. as simple as that.. It was interesting the discussion until you came .with your giverish buthurt rant.



    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 am

    flamming_python wrote:As for the nomination for moderator status - thanks but it's not my cup of tea. I would be irrevocably drawn towards banning all the loons on this site and that would quickly draw me into a conflict with GarryB and Vlad; it's not my forum to police and I won't have the patience to try and gently guide people's behaviour - the only way I know how to get people to listen is not by setting an example to follow, but by making an example of other people, and ruling with an iron fist Twisted Evil

    Han Fei (281-233 BCE) may like it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 993
    Points : 1148
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:32 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Christian "values" are just religious bigotry. There is nothing to be proud of in them and they and the church should absolutely not be endorsed. If anything the russian orthodox church shouldn't recieve a single kopek from the govcernment or the people. That way the useless fat mitropolits and patriarchs wont be able to live in princly mansions, wear rollexes and have a fleet of mercedeses financed by gullible bigoted zealots believing in goatfucker created mythology and obsolote social morals.

    Russia should go full on trotskyist on the church oligarchie's social grip, Lenin  was to soft on them.

    Lenin and your fucking trotzky jews both massacred millions with the Red Terror and Cheka, it was necessary that a Stalin came along and fought the scum bolshewics and i am glad he killed thos bolschewics in millions, which were genociding russians. Either you are completley shit in history or you one of those nutheads that advocates genocide, which you actually did in your comment, the advocation of genocide exactly what it is.
    Ah the monarchist reactionary imaginary numbers now lets go in a place which your nazi bourgeois monarchists hate: reality.
    Even the bourgeois wikipedia shows casaulty numbers which are light years from your fantasy:
    supposed number of executed by soviets:250,000 even this is probrably an inflation of numbers by bourgeois historians
    More population dies by the famines in the empire which your beloved anglosaxon puppet dvoryans didn't care about.

    total number of military casaulties: 2700000. This was caused by the agression of the anglosaxon serving bourgeoisie, dvoryans, church and the 14 largest empires against the russian people.

    Now with the REAL massacres then that you ignore:
    at least half a million innocent jewish and russian peasents were massacred by the western imperial troops and dvoryan serving cossacks. When all you bourgeois monarchists rant about the killed during the civil war, these are the ones you should be talking about but that won't happen because you consider the value of the dvoryan's or anglosaxon's life more than that of a worker or peasant.

    More population dies by the famines in the empire which your beloved anglosaxon puppet dvoryans didn't care about.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 am

    There are no saints during wars, including civil wars. But the majority of Red Terror victims died after the civil war, mostly between 1924 and 1941.

    Communism as a cause of mass death (and famines) is absolutely unrivaled by any other ideology known to man.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  higurashihougi on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:00 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:There are no saints during wars, including civil wars. But the majority of Red Terror victims died after the civil war, mostly between 1924 and 1941.

    Communism as a cause of mass death (and famines) is absolutely unrivaled by any other ideology known to man.

    1) Having a Party Member Card, or writing the word "communism" in the face does not make a people become true communist. We know full well that there are a lot of "fake communists".

    2) The cause of deaths, is this 100% because of the ideology ? Or there are other causes ? Does 100% responsibility lies on the shoulder of that ideology ?

    3) What is the content of the ideology ? Does the ideology teaches people to commit mass murder, to cause famine ?

    Using the number of death people and blame all of it to Communism... is a tactic use by the Black Book to equalize communism with facism. And for me that tactics is disgusting.

    medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3057
    Points : 3155
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  medo on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:04 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:There are no saints during wars, including civil wars. But the majority of Red Terror victims died after the civil war, mostly between 1924 and 1941.

    Communism as a cause of mass death (and famines) is absolutely unrivaled by any other ideology known to man.

    You forget on Catholic Church. They were even more brutal and bloodthirsty than communism in their wars against heretics, crusades against muslims and others, religion wars between Catholics and Lutherans, when almost half of population was killed, inquisition, etc.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 pm

    Most victims of communism worldwide (about 90 million worldwide from 1917 to 1991 - of course ww2 Soviet casualties aren't counted) died of famine - famines that followed collectivization of agriculture and sudden drop of production afterwards - the fruits of commie brilliance when it comes to economic issues.

    The majority of these deaths could be avoided really easily - just let the peasants have their own land.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Jewish Neocon Elite agenda for Russia and Europe

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:20 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:20 pm