Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Mike E
    Mike E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Well, they claim that murderers flock to online forums...
    Mike E
    Mike E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    BREAKING  NEWS!!

Novorrosiya forces take #Mariupol suburb of #Sartana in the N.E. of the city Ukraine  
    That was quick... Those Uki fighters must really suck, probably can't even fire a weapon!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Mike E wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    BREAKING  NEWS!!

Novorrosiya forces take #Mariupol suburb of #Sartana in the N.E. of the city Ukraine  
    That was quick... Those Uki fighters must really suck, probably can't even fire a weapon!

Even if they were the best shooters in the universe, it is impossible to win in their positions since, tactics and strategy decide the outcome of a battle/war and not technology and skills.

They are send without any military tactical basics that were even used during WW1. They are just send to die, without any plan. And all that is on purpose to waste slavic lifes and keep the shit going, to fuel the hatred and divide each other.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:16 pm

fragmachine wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Bodies hanging from powerlines in a embarrassing manner? Now I've just about seen everything on the internet, it's like something out of a cheesy, extra-gory Horror B movie!

Well, I doubt it has anything to do with secret, heavy weapon being used by NAF. I'm sure he jumped really high because he is 'real Ukr patriot' lol1
    RIP to him, but what a joke lol!
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    BREAKING  NEWS!!

Even if they were the best shooters in the universe, it is impossible to win in their positions since, tactics and strategy decide the outcome of a battle/war and not technology and skills.

They are send without any military tactical basics that were even used during WW1. They are just send to die, without any plan. And all that is on purpose to waste slavic lifes and keep the shit going, to fuel the hatred and divide each other.
    They have less strategy than the Nazis did when the Soviets were advancing!
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:41 pm

This war, I don't know if it will ever stop. The hate some people of kiev have against the east is the craziest of the craziest. A whole generation has to be wiped out to get things back to normal. Nobody want's that so it will go on for a very long time. Thank the US of Evil for that.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Mike E wrote:If you want to continue asking me questions, you can always PM me!

Well, a "large minority" as I call it are opposed to our own government... As am I... Not exactly that I "support" Russia, as I see the situations for how they are. I support no country.

~2-3 years ago, so not that far back! Happened when I began to question Libya, Iraq, and Syria...

++++
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Thanks...

Any updates on Mariupol?
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    fragmachine wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Bodies hanging from powerlines in a embarrassing manner? Now I've just about seen everything on the internet, it's like something out of a cheesy, extra-gory Horror B movie!

Well, I doubt it has anything to do with secret, heavy weapon being used by NAF. I'm sure he jumped really high because he is 'real Ukr patriot' lol1

I really shouldn't, but I had quite an evil laugh from your comment Smile

Anyway, won't give you the +1, would be too harsh on the poor guy stuck up on those powerlines.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't too... RIP for the guy and the ones he bombed in Donetsk or Luhansk.
    To be honest I wouldn't like to end up like this but after such explosion and shrapnels flying around I doubt it would matter to me that much. Death is still the same.

Wish good luck to NAF for liberating Mariupol from Ukie hands. And I wish that western Ukrainians, and better the whole Europe will come back to their sences and stop being US tool.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 am

gregoire wrote:This war, I don't know if it will ever stop. The hate some people of kiev have against the east is the craziest of the craziest. A whole generation has to be wiped out to get things back to normal. Nobody want's that so it will go on for a very long time. Thank the US of Evil for that.

Oh the hohols want it to stop alright. Because theyre getting a kicking. Then they want regroup, rearm +to "ethnically cleanse" the RU speakers. And get that cunt from Washington rearm them.

Force the hohol fuckers to leave for NATOland if they hate Russians so much.

I think were a short time from a repeat of the Southern Cauldron elimination type situation. Let that happen 1st.

The hohols are full of this "evil Russia invaded". They even mimic that fag Obama with every sentence now.
    cracker

Post  cracker Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:40 am

Video of destroyed UKR stuff was... Wow.

Imho, it seems much, but maybe we actually see/see again after days the same locations/destroyed units. Otherwise it would be totally insane, losses a la Kursk or what?...

What in the hell can destroy those T-64 into little bits, damn... It seems 2/3 T-64 destroyed in this war was obliterated, literally.

Seriously, anyone have an idea? Artillery? Like in direct hit of a shell? What type? 152mm? 122mm Grad? 240mm tulpan? o_o...

How stupid are UKR forces to stay on the open and get bombed like hell pretty much everyday since 2 months? How is that even possible? Who see them? Who can pinpoint them and then shoot them with arty? Seriously, it's ridiculous. Pretty much, they fare worse than iraqi army or early units in Grozny in 1995.

The T-64 is that much of a failure or what? I can't believe it. Imho, any tank would be the same under heavy artillery, don't you think?

This war shows us one thing that MANY people forget in these "high tech" "drone" times... Artillery is the king of battlefield. No matter who you are or what you have, if your ennemy has arty and a sight on you, you're done.

When peace finaly comes, I might think about travelling there and help to clean the mess, I mean it... Somehow, it saddens me to see all this military equipment built decades ago getting destroyed in days... Somehow. But it's a good thing anyway, Ukraine army as it is needed to be punished and wiped out. Novorussia army will be powerful to say the least, for a "guerrilla" army. Amount of arty/afvs is simply huge and now comparable to a real army.

PS; Someone has a most recent map of the area? About maruipol?

PS2, Any confirmation/news about the destruction of 1st Armored brigade and its T-64BM? Novorussians arrived and captured the vehicles?

PS3, As i'm mostly a tank lover above all, anyone has reports from both sides about performance in combat of T-64, about maintenance/reliability? Are they satisfied with the tanks in general?

Last edited by cracker on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:43 am

On the "ripped" T-64s...

Chances are some sort of round detonated the ammunition storage "chamber". If that happens, the turret shoots off the tank and it literally gets ripped to shreds...
    cracker

Post  cracker Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:45 am

True, pretty much inevitable actually in the T-64... The autoloader carroussel stores vertically 28 propellant charges Sad... Very bad. Actually it's far worse than T-72, and the reported issues about the T-64 Hull design/integrity/welds may explain that it falls apart when ammunition load explodes
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:54 am

gregoire wrote:This war, I don't know if it will ever stop. The hate some people of kiev have against the east is the craziest of the craziest. A whole generation has to be wiped out to get things back to normal. Nobody want's that so it will go on for a very long time. Thank the US of Evil for that.

The problem that was created by US in ukraine is the same like they did in China or lot of other countries.

They use always the same method and that means 20+ years of pure propaganda aimed at the coming generation not at the generations that are already considered adults. Someone who is already 20-30 years old is almost impossible to be brainwashed to turn him 180° or in other words to convince him to kill his own kind. A child like currently in Ukraine where little kids are teached to kill russians by knife and teached nazi parols and all that toxic nonsense, they will become a generation of hate consumed society. Russia really has to get a halt of it like China did. US has brainwashed young tibetians who are actually known to be peacefull and 16-20 year old tibetians were brainwashed and trained in the US to use violance against China and ended up getting occupied by China, right now you don't hear much about it..actually you don't hear anything about it. The chinese have stopped the entire influence of foreigners in their regions. Russia was stupid and naive enough for past two decades were americans have turned slavic people against slavic people.

Russia has to stop this brainwashing nonsense over hollywood, video games, american,british etc operated "News Agencies" in russia and the NGO's that are operated by any government that are from abroad.
    Otherwise this will never stop. If Russia would steer up anti anglo saxon shit in US,UK or whereever you want to imagine they would already speak this "brainwashing" openly out and condemn russia for it, but russia just does nothing against those kind of acts of war.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:55 am

cracker wrote:True, pretty much inevitable actually in the T-64... The autoloader carroussel stores vertically 28 propellant charges Sad... Very bad. Actually it's far worse than T-72, and the reported issues about the T-64 Hull design/integrity/welds may explain that it falls apart when ammunition load explodes
    That and the fact that its armor is no longer top notch... Bad combination to say the very least!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:03 am

New updates from Ukraine shelling today.. No

a little bit graphic.. adult women killed. by ukie shelling..

also about mariupol..

The outskirts
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 Bwt2GPpCIAAemqH

Pro-#Russia|n sources say their troops are already in the #Mariupol "city district of Vostochnyi" via

Apparently the fight will be street by street without artillery to avoid civilian casualties.
    I don't think the cease of fire will happen.. 98% that it will not..Novorosiya forces will not stop until they get Mariupol ,since they already inside and ukie army agree to retreat 30km from their cities .
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:01 am

Anybody else just see an influx in anti-Russia propaganda? I have, at least today... (Not like it ever disappeared!)
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 am

Mike E wrote:Anybody else just see an influx in anti-Russia propaganda? I have, at least today... (Not like it ever disappeared!)

The anti-Russian propaganda has never ended, even after the collapse of the Soviet Union all the bad guys in movies, television, videogames were always Russian or Slavic Eastern European (like Serbs). Goes to show the false-narratives of when the Cold War was "Official Over" was nothing more than a mountain of lies, and if anything the Cold War went in to hibernation.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:16 am

I meant short term... You to a single MSM site and you will be blinded! I've only seen it worse once, and that was during MH17...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:34 am

Rogozin-level trolling... lol1  lol1  lol1

‘Most convincing evidence’: Russian embassy trolls NATO with toy tanks

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 Russian-embassy-nato-trolling.si

Some of Russia’s diplomats have joined a digital diplomacy row as they trolled NATO by “leaking” on Twitter the alliance’s “most convincing evidence” of Russian troops’ alleged presence in Ukraine.

The Twitter account @RussEmbassyUAE, which is the official Twitter of the Russian Embassy in the United Arab Emirates, posted a picture of tiny toy trucks, tanks and armored vehicles all lined up on the ground, with the words: “#NATO's latest evidence of #Russian armor invading #Ukraine has been leaked! Seems to be the most convincing ever!”

Users on the social media network seem to have liked the “toy tweet” – the picture was retweeted over 1,000 times and nearly 500 people added it to their “favorites."

This is evidently a response to NATO’s release of satellite images described as a “proof” of Russia’s military involvement in Ukraine.

Their Russian counterparts, @Russians at NATO, have hit back with their own map, where they clearly marked the disputed Crimea region as Russian territory.

This recent trolling of NATO coincides with the military alliance’s meeting in Wales, where Russian troops’ alleged presence in Ukraine is one of the key topics.

http://rt.com/news/185148-russian-embassy-nato-trolling/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:42 am

They can't do much better than that! Combining humor and truth, all in one message!
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 am

Anglo suck-sons pricks start to getting on my nerves. Think they baddas but actually last to fight, just like snail-eaters in Renault tank with four reverse gears lol1 a shame of once a powerful Empire, which now tries to defend it's waters against 'evil Russians' Laughing
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 am

Mike E wrote:They can't do much better than that! Combining humor and truth, all in one message!

This is true. I was thinking of setting up a spoof Obama Twitter account. Its not hard to piss take a clown like that. Its amazing how (relatively!) democratic Twitter can be. Altho usually it needs a bit of time to do REALLY well.
    Asf

Post  Asf Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

TheGeorgian wrote:An abandoned T-72BM with the white identification stripes in Ilovaisk, also seen in some footage taken by Chechen fighters. So Russia has started to deliver more advanced hardware to the sepratists and also more volunteers arriving from Russia.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 <a href=The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 25 10630612" />

and those stories about entire battalion whiped out.... sure why not brigade, division or army theatre. If Ukrainian army had that many losses, they would have surrendered Kiev to the separatists .... Rolling Eyes

there was a breakthrough attempt and it ended up with some dozens of UA soldiers killed, unknown number of wounded. Don't be silly. This war is unfortunatly going to drag itself a bit more....
    Lol, you just ruined all those "T-72B3" non-sence. It's a Ukr tank, it's their identification stripes. Why would separatisit draw them on their tank? To be hitted by their comrades?
    Ukraine did modernisations of T-72 for foreign countries
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:09 am

By Mariupol, Novorossiya Armed Forces (“NAF”) have conducted recon by combat, which advanced as far as city ourskirts. Both sides suffered minor losses.
    In Mariupol itself, enemy columns were seen moving west out of from the city. http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/2014/09/04/

==================================

A corpse that hangs on the wires so to say depicts the degree of the rout of the punitive troops and the local hell in which the retreating troops ended up in.

I think I have been clear with warnings... this post has won you a break of three days. I think I have been clear and fair and I can't ignore such things forever. Problems with my decision PM me.

GarryB

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:33 am