Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Werewolf
    Werewolf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 am

After the stupid Malaysians gave the blackboxes to UK it is most probably altered information.

I see only two possibilties as realistic, they faked it and still blame russia or they will keep quite even after reports and we will only here from those cover up reports from alternative media and mainly bloggers.
    Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Sujoy wrote:The reason why NATO is un-willing to make Ukraine a member is simple.

In case, Russia invades Ukraine it will only show how helpless NATO is in protecting it’s members. Because lets face it, NATO will be able to do NOTHING to prevent a Russian onslaught.

Yes.. but don't forget the weapons part.. NATO members have the right to weapons.. And none of the major NATO powers defense industry will like their best planes of attack hellicopters to be shot down by manpads rebels have. Same with Modern Tanks.That will destroy the image of the quality of their military hardware and more than ego will significantly damage the SALES of their defense industry. What we are speaking here is about Hundreds of Billions of US ,UK ,France and Germany sales lost.. Imagine if the latest leopards tanks are wiped by Russian Kornets missiles?
    or you see them like the fake propaganda against T-72b3 without its turret and in the hundreds destroyed?

SInce poroshenko shows absolutely no care for their hardware being destroyed.. it will be a major blow to their defense industry sales if you start to see Apaches and F-35s shot down in eastern ukraine. Aside of the stealing of technology. Ie.. That they supply spike missiles to kiev and they later stolen.. oh wait that already happened with the Javelins shipment from CANADA. I bet that shipment is now in Moscow for carefully study ,just to see if there is something they can learn to do different. lol
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:48 pm

OSCE on border crossings:

Russia: "Borders crossed by military-like men daily, none have weapons" - OSCE

...How dare I refer to the OSCE on the matter, we should just resort to analyzing social media for evidence according to TwitterResearcher-1. There's a triple homicide downtown you say? No need for a CSI related forensics degree and or a crime lab or even to be physically present at the crime scene, I'll just refer to my Facebook account for evidence for me to determine everything, plus I had a full night's sleep at a Holiday Inn Express... lol1 lol1 lol1
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:05 pm

cracker wrote:The jokes I heard yesterday/today on TV news:

"NATO reinforces presence in eastern europe.... 4000 NATO troops will be deployed to form quick response force"... WTF? Laughing 4000? Really? Wow... What a threat!

"US bases in baltic states reinforces security"... LOL and after, they told us there are ~300 US troops tops in whole baltic states Laughing

Well .. NATO can pose a danger to Russia security ,do not under estimate that.. for example if they install Big Naval bases in Finland or Estonia near the gate of ST petersburg. They could move there in secret nuclear weapons and
    air defenses. So in case a major war start they will have a big head start and first strike capability and could shutdown RUssian naval builders with a nuke.. also attack moscow from there..  US also have many old nukes that can be dropped from F-16.. (RUssia also have nukes that can be dropped from light planes) .So you can be sure they are not as fool as they seem.

The best thing Russia can do to significantly enhance its nation defense and stop NATO hostile policy.. Is to move Moscow to southern Siberia ,near the center of Russia.. That will allow Russia to relax when it comes to NATO at their borders. Since the distance of Spain to Russia borders is smaller.. than the distance of moscow to siberia.
    it will be expensive but will be worth of it.. aside that moscow is too cold and a dirty city.. Russia needs a brand new capital Sochi like ,and leave only Moscow for Military Parades and some regional administration offices. and create brand new Naval Port Builders that can build Aircraft Carriers /Mistral like warships and any warship or submarines in Siberia coast.

last but not least.. Russia need to be-friend Mexico.. and deploy military bases with China "to help combat Drug cartels".That will truly panic them.. Having Russia armies with China and tanks at their borders.. Russia have a lot
    of Future in Latin America.. most nations there fully support Russia and are very mad at US -Israel and NATO for their wars. US have a major weakness and that is the defense of their own land.they have all their troops and warships spread around the world. Having Russia and China at their borders in military bases in Mexico will force US to move half of their forces back again to their land if not the majority of their forces. And in the end they will be forced to retreat from Russian borders.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Not so loud, magnum... or he comes back butthurted.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:17 pm

cracker wrote:Apparently, we'll have a preliminary report of the Mh17 crash on next tuesday... From Dutch press.

Can't wait to see that.

Bets are open: "Analysis proved the evil bears of donbass shot the plane with evil russian buk missile" / "we can safely say it's an air-air missile strike, followed by canon fire. All indicates the ukrainian airforce is the sole responsible"

This is in regards to the black boxes, right? Cause I heard the claim they could not investigate the actual crash site itself fully due to the fighting.

And people been warning that the black boxes will say nothing regards to who shot it down.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Blackboxes can not tell you anything except where problems have been caused and what kind of forces they could register from hull sensors.

But i doubt that blackboxes have caught the radio between Ukropy flight control and cockpit...that part will be cut out or they didn't taped it.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Werewolf wrote:Blackboxes can not tell you anything except where problems have been caused and what kind of forces they could register from hull sensors.

But i doubt that blackboxes have caught the radio between Ukropy flight control and cockpit...that part will be cut out or they didn't taped it.

Yeap. Still waiting for Ukraine to release those comm recordings.

That said, I wouldn't worry about NATO placing bases near Russia. Just becomes another location to drop a tactical nuke on, killing majority of foreign forces, if they decide to go to war. After that would happen, I can guarantee you, the people back at home would start bitching at their own politicians asking how it has gone that far, and why are they doing this to Russia. Only happens when the number of their own dead increases. While Russian's seem to have more of a backbone regarding the number of dead in a war.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

WTF... look at this..

A video that shows Ukie army positions were shelled and destroyed ,and the impact of the
    explosions was so high that some ukie soldiers are hanging in electrical cable lines very high in the air.. Shocked
    A few bodies shows.. but no worries for the moderators the bodies are covered.. by Lifenews
    very crazy !!! how deadly are the weapons the novorosiya forces using.

On a side note.. this video proof that only the Ukie forces use Double white lines marks on their armor..
    Strongly Suggest ,that the so called "Captured Russian T-72b3 tank" that was left behind in near perfect conditions
    in some photos was from Ukraine army.. and that those videos that we see with appears to be Russians T-72s B3 are just Ukrainian copies..

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:55 pm

^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Bodies hanging from powerlines in a embarrassing manner? Now I've just about seen everything on the internet, it's like something out of a cheesy, extra-gory Horror B movie!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:02 pm

On more news.. Poroshenko in the NATO meeting continue with his rhetoric about his "commitment to peace "and
    at the same speaking about NATO military Assistance to maintain its territorial integrity. In other words he will NOT
    negotiate for territory. and will not back down from its criminal war.

So basically Porki Pig Peace deal is a FARSE and only seeks to regroup its troops and re-arm them with better weapons to continue fighting.  Im sure his comments comes from NATO greenlight to fight to the last Ukraine soldier and citizen. And later when no one left , he commit suicide if encircled or simply escape to US for protection.

So don't expect any peace at all.. NATO will continue funding Ukraine military operation ..and only thing that will stop the war is for novorossiya for capturing all Ukraine and send their tanks to kiev. I think however that once
    Novorossiya capture Mariupol and complete the capture of all Donetsk and Lugansk regions ,they should move to Kharkiv to repeat ,from there they will get a signficant number of volunteers to join the Fight.

Russia needs to be fully aware ,that NATO will continue fueling the war.. and Novorrosiya forces needs to be ready
    in the next weeks to start seeing more mercenaries from all Europe.. probably jihadist and suicide bombers or mercenaries taken from all European Jails fighting as "Ukraine army" forces.
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:08 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Bodies hanging from powerlines in a embarrassing manner? Now I've just about seen everything on the internet, it's like something out of a cheesy, extra-gory Horror B movie!

Well, I doubt it has anything to do with secret, heavy weapon being used by NAF. I'm sure he jumped really high because he is 'real Ukr patriot' lol1
    Feldmarszal

Post  Feldmarszal Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:33 pm

So apparently tomorrow EU is going to take into consideration imposing new sanctions against Russia... It makes me wonder just how much the state of western diplomacy has retarded in the last couple of decades. Last week I watched "The Thirteen Days" about the Cuban missile crisis. A decent movie about the whole "behind the scenes" politics and how to strike a bargain that will make everyone happy. There is nobody in the west that can act as a real politician (personally I thoguht Merkel will be such a person, unfortunately seems more and more that I was wrong) and say "you get these two regions and guarantees of no military bases in Eastern Europe, in exchange you move no further". In effect the EU shoots itself in the foot, wasting its economy, Russia is turned into a world-class villain, Ukrainians with their hard-headed politics are getting slaughtered on and on, because the tougher the sanctions get, the less Russia has to lose and the farther it's going to push... Whatever the news say in the next couple of days/weeks/months, in a decade or two all the people involved in the situation on the western side will be called idiots, who thought they could solve a problem regarding Russia, without talking to Russia...

Notice, how from the beginning of the whole avanture the Ukrainians talked with NATO, the Ukrainians talked with Russia (Minsk), the West imposed sanctions on Russia, yet at no point was there a direct discussion between the west and Russia regarding the whole situation (let's be fucking honest, saying in front of the cameras "we call for country x to stop interfering with country y" i no dialogue). It's Victorian era gunboat diplomacy. Very green of the western countries, who call themselves peaceful and interested in dialogue.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Breaking news.. : The Novorossiya forces are storming Mariupol , with up to 6,500 military ,30 armored vehicles and well armed soldiers.. some former spetnaz too.. None of the cities are shelled only the outskirts were. Mariupol makes sense for Russia to capture.. is so close to Russia , and NATO could use it to deploy Patriot missiles there under any pretext with German soldiers protecting it.  So its extremely dangerous for Russia to have A nazi government armed by NATO with some control in the AZO sea.. Also from there they could do attacks on Rostov Don military bases there.  Taking Mariupol and all the coast up to Crimea will totally kick Ukraine from the Azo sea.
    and secure their Military bases in Rostov don.

Something to expect is false flag attacks against civilians in mariupol and later blamed on the anti-kiev fighters.
    In other fronts the situation in Lugansk is a little worry ,the nazis managed to advance and encircle Gorlovka.

edit.. update..

Russian General Calls for changing their conditions from using nuclear weapons and for allowing preemptive nuclear strikes against NATO major enemies. That the enemies needs to be identified that could potentially become
    the target of those attacks.
    http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/506370.html

Mariupol Outskirts recently and people celebrating their liberation. Laughing .

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Bottom line is, you cant trust a hohol. Especially when there's a Kenyan bastard lurking around causing shit.

I had an argument with a scummy hohol infront of some british people today. 1st the bitch was all "nato must help" etc. I said "fuck off, I hope you all die you fascist scum". Then the hohol was saying it just wanted the killing to end etc, how it hates violence, that it didnt hate anyone etc etc. Then at the end something slipped in about it considering Russians should leave the Ukraine. Natually I gave it both barrels and said it was a moron and hoped it died a painfull shitty death.

Ultimately, they are getting agood beating and will use a ceasefire to escape the stranglehold and regroup. Then begin more ethnic cleansing with that Kenyan bastard arming them. AMDs as far east as they can get.

Today at the Summit has been like a trade fair of death for the biggest con men you'll ever meet. The British people think its all like "Saddams magic WMDs" all over again. But we dont live in a democracy in Britain. Tomorrow is actually a flyby with Mig 29s too - courtesy of those Polak pricks. (spit!)

I really hope Putin starts giving these Yank pricks shit on THEIR territory. American politicians are a complete pain up the arse - for Europe, Russia, the whole world really.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Wow, this is going to be interesting... Novorossiya is becoming more and more like an independant army, let's see how this goes!
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Mike E wrote:Wow, this is going to be interesting... Novorossiya is becoming more and more like an independant army, let's see how this goes!

I just hope if they do that, they are can handle the tactical adjustment. Previous successes were about strangling supplies and picking off, guerilla stle.

BTW Mike E (I dont hate all Americans, only its political-military elite, just like Britains : ) ) how come u are interested in Russian stuff? I assume you arent of Russian descent?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Wow, this is going to be interesting... Novorossiya is becoming more and more like an independant army, let's see how this goes!

I just hope if they do that, they are can handle the tactical adjustment. Previous successes were about strangling supplies and picking off, guerilla stle.

BTW Mike E (I dont hate all Americans, only its political-military elite, just like Britains : ) ) how come u are interested in Russian stuff? I assume you arent of Russian descent?
    As long as they don't change their tactics, which have been working very well...

Intresting... Well, I don't have a single ounce (or gram for that matter) of Russian blood in me. However I see the situation for how it is, and support Assad (more than the rebels for sure) etc. I've always been interested in Russian military equipment, even when I was pro-US (years ago). That plus Putin, who, in my opinion, is like a James Bond "villain" if you get what I mean... Almost like Russia's better and smarter version of Reagan.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:46 pm

By the way mike how can you support Russia being american.. Laughing

Just curious.. is not rare have seen many .. When did you awakened about Russia not being the
    bad guys in the planet? Laughing
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 pm

If you want to continue asking me questions, you can always PM me!

Well, a "large minority" as I call it are opposed to our own government... As am I... Not exactly that I "support" Russia, as I see the situations for how they are. I support no country.

~2-3 years ago, so not that far back! Happened when I began to question Libya, Iraq, and Syria...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Mike E wrote:
    Firebird wrote:

As long as they don't change their tactics, which have been working very well...

Intresting... Well, I don't have a single ounce (or gram for that matter) of Russian blood in me. However I see the situation for how it is, and support Assad (more than the rebels for sure) etc. I've always been interested in Russian military equipment, even when I was pro-US (years ago). That plus Putin, who, in my opinion, is like a James Bond "villain" if you get what I mean... Almost like Russia's better and smarter version of Reagan.

They seem to be better tooled today. I suspect there were many defections to Novorossiya/Ukr equipment.

I swallowed all the NATO stuff as a kid, then I saw thro it. Ru equipment can be pretty amazing, yes.

Putin has struck me as a very smooth operator. I was a bit concerned with his lack of involvement re the Ukraine. But I think he does try and consider whats best for Russia. British and American politicians (my family have been friends with some) just seem to be puppets of dark moneymaking forces. The hypocrisy re basically creating ISIS, the Kiev junta etc then using it as an excuse for more NATO spending really sickens me as someone living in the West. Only a tiny group benefit from all the bullshit.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 pm

For sure, they have captured more equipment etc.

Same, and it wore off! Very Happy

In all honesty I am an non-interventionist, and Putin has done a good job keeping Nato and the US within their own borders.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

fragmachine wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:^^^ Shocked Shocked Shocked ...Bodies hanging from powerlines in a embarrassing manner? Now I've just about seen everything on the internet, it's like something out of a cheesy, extra-gory Horror B movie!

Well, I doubt it has anything to do with secret, heavy weapon being used by NAF. I'm sure he jumped really high because he is 'real Ukr patriot' lol1

I really shouldn't, but I had quite an evil laugh from your comment Smile

Anyway, won't give you the +1, would be too harsh on the poor guy stuck up on those powerlines.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:00 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    fragmachine wrote:

I really shouldn't, but I had quite an evil laugh from your comment Smile

Anyway, won't give you the +1, would be too harsh on the poor guy stuck up on those powerlines.

Like it seems you both love macabre jokes...little bit scary, tbh.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

BREAKING NEWS!!

Novorrosiya forces take #Mariupol suburb of #Sartana in the N.E. of the city Ukraine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:10 am