Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Feldmarszal

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Feldmarszal Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:13 am

The situation is so blurry that proving, whether these Russians are just the independents, or actual Russian units getting orders from Kremlin, is impossible. I think that's the whole point Smile
    Mike E
    Mike E

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 am

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Feldmarszal wrote:There are some Frenchmen too, from what I've heared. Does that mean France declared war on the Ukraine? The only difference I see is that Russia is a lot closer than France.

No, but i did i say Russia declared war?
    No one can deny that there are Russians in ukraine, ALOT.

Dutchy, don't let that propaganda get to your head... You are better than that!

Russia is/has supported the rebels, but that is a good thing, and that also doesn't mean they are "INVADING" the Ukraine. Some whack job satellite picture doesn't change that, and neither do lies... If you didn't read my comment (should be only a couple up), please do. The West has been outraged by Russia dropping the all-mighty Petrodollar, and that is the real reason for the "INVASION" crap being spewed.
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 am

Well it is at least suspicious when the rebels have to hold 3 major cities and several dozen villages with only 10-20.000 men and suddenly out of nowhere a third front has been opened towards Mariupol, rooting very close from the border to Russia. I mean, you have to understand why people assume the worst, an incursion from the Russian main land. Ukrainian forces claim they've been engaging Russian army units. Something like that hasn't occured yet, despite heavy accusations of Russian soldiers being involved. Nobody came up with saying "there are regular Russian army units we're fighting". This all happens simutanously. Sure, without evidences you can't simply be right. Same with every single pro-Russian source or official statement about this. In this case pro-Russian separatists are the attacking force, so you can automaticaly rule out any valid information coming from official sources like Moscow. ( like it or not, I know that some immature kids here will downvote me again for this Rolling Eyes ) Information will pop up from the locals and fighters themselves over time, some video material, more precise information will be leaked etc like it's happening all the time in this conflict. So let's wait and see.

btw, I recently stumbled upon this. I don't know how trustworthy or valid it is, but it supposedly shows two destroyed Russian MTLBs ( here they say it are BMDs .... journalists Rolling Eyes ) Dead soldiers are in Russian digital camo, Ukranian guy is holding up a badly burned AS Val and helmets.
    http://censor.net.ua/photo_news/299938/unichtojennye_v_ukraine_rossiyiskie_desantniki_fotoreportaj/sortby/tree/order/desc/page/4#comments
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:18 am

Mike E wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:
    ....Napoleon .... WW2

Man reading this makes every historian either hurt inside or grin ....

Like you can't simply come up with "Russia defeated Napoleon - who wiped whole of Europe" just like that .... as if Russians weren't buttkicked from the European battlefield straight back to where they came from. Up until Borodino, most engagements between French and Russian Empire ended up with Russian army defeated or retreating. Borodino was a retreat too. What defeated Napoleon in the end, wasn't Russian army, but his overambitious plans, at that point he was already delusional enough to not care about his men anymore - related to Russian winter and supply shortage. Just a quarter of his original army he gathered for the invasion was present at Borodino. Half his troops defected or died by sickness. Yeah, there was some partisan action like Davydov, Kudashev etc that were constantly stinging Napoleon's army, but really that wasn't so decicive + it was mostly during their retreat. Russians would have been better off if they had someone like Suvorov leading their army ....

About WWII. It were not 8 friggin million German troops LOL, it were something around 3.4 - 4.5 ( latter one in mid-war period ) million, including Romanian, Italian, Finnish, Hungarian etc. More or less ~ 3 million were actual Germans. If it were 8 million troops, they would have won. Soviets had less troops, but 5 times as many tanks, aircraft and artillery. If Germans really had twice as much like you claim, the war would have been over in no time.

THINK...BEFORE...POST... - That should become a rule or something.

I'm not going to talk about Napoleon because that was so far in the past... Mentioning him is a joke (to all sides, not only you). Russia now cannot be compared with Russia then, plain and simple. It would be like comparing the US militia during the Revolutionary Way to their current forces, they are completely different.

Let me mention that I historically love WW2, and that I've always been fascinated with Nazi Germany (by no means a neo-Nazi). Troops had nothing to do with why Germany lost, at all. They were so focused on building "big offense" that they completely blanked out when it came to what they needed most, defense. Just look at what an idiot Hitler really was... He wanted tanks the size of small buildings, cannons the height of hills, and numbers that only the Allies could muster. In my honest opinion, German could've won the war with more preparation, smarter generals and leaders, better defense, and by not waking up the Soviet bear. Another thing to keep in mind is their bad favoritism towards weapons they didn't need. Hitler and top officials mothballed the Me 262 for ~1 year due to the success of the 109 in Poland. That one year was crucial, and would've meant a faster development, and another 700-1000 jets in the air by the end of the war. Even the now legendary Tiger tanks were a mistake, as Panthers were not only superior in most aspects, but easier to make, cheaper, and much, much more reliable (even then they were maintenance hogs compared with the Sherman's and T-34's). What could be their worst mistake when it came to their weapons, was, believe it or not, Hitlers doubts about U-boats. Earlier in the war, he wanted large and heavy surface ships, but in reality they needed more U-boats. Admiral Dörnitz eventually got top Nazi officials on board, but it was still too late. That time would've meant less money wasted, more time murdering Allied ships with their subs, and more subs in the waters. I know it may seem like the Nazis were all for the boats, but trust me when I say that wasn't true in the beginning! Anyway, back to the topic of troops. The Nationality of the troops doesn't mean thing, as long as they fit the requirements and got the same training, they would be just as good. Don't forget that the Soviets also had a mix of nationalities in the Red Army, so if it really means all that much to you..... Besides, Germany didn't have the money or resources to support many more troops, never-mind more armored divisions to back them up... The Soviets did have a larger amount of troops (I don't know how you think otherwise) and many more amor divisions, artillery divisions, and even more access to oil. Germany, for the most part, had superior weapon technology. However, their tech was often unreliable, was incapable of getting through Russian land, and was very expensive. Many people said that they should've built more numbers of smaller vehicles, but they didn't have the resources to do so. Even if they had "eight million troops", they still wouldn't of won.... WW2 showed that vehicles were the new king of the battlefield, and the Eastern Front was no exception.  

To sum it up, Nazi Germany was to small a country to maintain a large empire! Troops aren't going to change that.

Off Topic

I really believe that if Hitler didn't make huge strategic faults Nazi Germany could've won, from Russia aswell.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 am

Mike E wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Feldmarszal wrote:There are some Frenchmen too, from what I've heared. Does that mean France declared war on the Ukraine? The only difference I see is that Russia is a lot closer than France.

Russia is/has supported the rebels, but that is a good thing, and that also doesn't mean they are "INVADING" the Ukraine. Some whack job satellite picture doesn't change that, and neither do lies... If you didn't read my comment (should be only a couple up), please do. The West has been outraged by Russia dropping the all-mighty Petrodollar, and that is the real reason for the "INVASION" crap being spewed.

If it isn't an invasion then what is it?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

[quote="Flyingdutchman"]
    Mike E wrote:
    Now for real, there are thousands of troops in Ukraine, RUSSIAN troops, the separatist leader even says he is supported by 3 to 4 thousand Russian troops!!

Not true.. the separatist comments were taken out of context..or totally miss translated by the western on Purpose..

http://rt.com/news/183308-russian-volunteers-ukraine-fighting/

The Donetsk leader what he told is that there are from 3,000 to 4,000 Russian *CITIZENS* volunteers helping them. He told that they are NOT from Russian ARmy .. but simply russian citizens with experience in combat..  He also told ,that Russia help is merely humanitarian and moral. and that he understand that Russia Federation cannot
    invade Ukraine for geopolitics issues..and that they understand.. but as for now with the new help ,they are good enough with what they have..    

Russia have enough veterans retired .. probably more than 300,000 in Russia with experience in combat from wars.. that will be more than ready to help Novorosiya armed forces. In fact those fighters private mercenaries from Russia are not any less quality than Russian armed forces.. and actually can be way superior that young soldiers.. for the simple reason of having up to 30 years of experience in the Russian army.

I really think Russian government armed forces have not invaded yet..there could be military advisors (strelkov is one) who were part of Russian armed forces at one time but not anymore. but what they have done Russian borderguards is look to the other side ,when people cross the border to help Ukrainians..and have facilitated retired veterans to join and help the fight and for sure Businessman in Russia have been helping with money and military weapons too.

About the Russian army tanks invading..thats totally non sense.. Russia will not do something like that ,that will be very easy to spot by US satellites ,aside that.The rebels have captured more than 100 tanks with many more hundreds of armored vehicles and artillery.

If it isn't an invasion then what is it? wrote:

Not a Russian Federation army invasion.. but a local armed insurrection with Foreign mercenary help.

The mercenaries from abroad are from 3,000 to 4,000 most of them with Russian citizenship and others from Europe.

So up to 25k to 40k local forces (composed from Miners,former police and or defectors of Ukie army). with up to 4,000 volunteers ,most of them from Russia.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am

TheGeorgian wrote:Well it is at least suspicious when the rebels have to hold 3 major cities and several dozen villages with only 10-20.000 men and suddenly out of nowhere a third front has been opened towards Mariupol, rooting very close from the border to Russia. I mean, you have to understand why people assume the worst, an incursion from the Russian main land. Ukrainian forces claim they've been engaging Russian army units. Something like that hasn't occured yet, despite heavy accusations of Russian soldiers being involved. Nobody came up with saying "there are regular Russian army units we're fighting". This all happens simutanously. Sure, without evidences you can't simply be right. Same with every single pro-Russian source or official statement about this. In this case pro-Russian separatists are the attacking force, so you can automaticaly rule out any valid information coming from official sources like Moscow. ( like it or not, I know that some immature kids here will downvote me again for this  Rolling Eyes ) Information will pop up from the locals and fighters themselves over time, some video material, more precise information will be leaked etc like it's happening all the time in this conflict. So let's wait and see.

btw, I recently stumbled upon this. I don't know how trustworthy or valid it is, but it supposedly shows two destroyed Russian MTLBs ( here they say it are BMDs .... journalists  Rolling Eyes ) Dead soldiers are in Russian digital camo, Ukranian guy is holding up a badly burned AS Val and helmets.
    http://censor.net.ua/photo_news/299938/unichtojennye_v_ukraine_rossiyiskie_desantniki_fotoreportaj/sortby/tree/order/desc/page/4#comments

Somebody has never heard of success... Their strategy has been improving every second, hence the advancements. Never mind just how bad UKR's tactics have been... They claim that crap because they are the "sworn enemies" of Russia. You might as well say that South Korea is terrorizing NK, with that info coming from the Pyongyang newspaper.... Laughing Funny how you actually fall for it! No wonder "people are down voting you" (that means nothing, by the way). Please stop being a hypocrite, and realize that the unelected neo-Nazi regime junta is the "attacking force". Just look at how Porky-pig-agoin'-toshank-u is throwing out the already unofficial parliament, for one that is even further rapped around his fingers! That is what I like to call good ole' western fascism, errrr, western "democracy"!
    Feldmarszal

Post  Feldmarszal Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:28 am

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

You should ask the americans, they've got lots of words for that. Intervention, peacekeeping mission, military advisory support, anti-terrorist operation (shelling of cities by Ukrainian artillery is de facto terrorism, cause it terrorizes), down to the less formal ones, like flag-waving or establishing foreign military bases. Take your pick, they've got politically correct terms for everything, from dropping nukes to taking a crap.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:31 am

Yo Flying Dutchman, did you even read my post? Hitler wasn't even close to the largest problem the Nazis had... There were countless others, and believing that they could actually defeat the USSR doesn't make you seem like the smartest guy around... (Don't take it as an insult, just saying it as it is! - "Seem")
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 am

Once again, read my post over... There is nothing even remotely close to an invasion, maybe a little support at best!
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 am

Feldmarszal wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

You should ask the americans, they've got lots of words for that. Intervention, peacekeeping mission, military advisory support, anti-terrorist operation (shelling of cities by Ukrainian artillery is de facto terrorism, cause it terrorizes), down to the less formal ones, like flag-waving or establishing foreign military bases. Take your pick, they've got politically correct terms for everything, from dropping nukes to taking a crap.

Haha, nice one! The worst is by far "spreading democracy"...

- It is getting late here in Cali, so good night!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:36 am

Flyingdutchman wrote:Now for real, there are thousands of troops in Ukraine, RUSSIAN troops, the separatist leader even says he is supported by 3 to 4 thousand Russian troops!!

He did not said russian troops, he said russian ex military volunteers, if those guys were actually military they would not be there without modern equipment and not worthless ukraine crap that rusted for 23 years.

Of course there are lot of russians. All ukrainians are russians. The entire country are russians, stop getting this nonsense that ukrainians are some ethnicity, they are not. For dozen times Ukrainian is an old russian word that literally means "At-Boarder living".
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:46 am

[quote="Mike E"]
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:
    ....Napoleon .... WW2

I AGREE

But the question was about size of German Wehrmacht attacking the USSR. I didn't go into detail by purpose and just corrected his mistake. If Germans had THAT many troops as he claims attacking the Soviet Union, they would have automaticaly had THAT many resources to actualy do that which wasn't the case. You can't simply start a war sending 8 million troops into another country without having the logistics, sufficient food, ammunition, cloth, material and vehicles. They would need twice as much of that stuff and if they had that much they wold have won without doubt. Now that he tries to correct himself saying there was a total of 8 million troops the USSR engaged in their own country AND in Germany etc. Now that is a totaly different thing. He and a lot of other people take such figures without further consideration. Logical thought processing. Yes Soviet Union maybe engaged a total of 8 million enemies in the course of war. But you put it like Soviets were confronted by 8 million troops which is utter nonsense. You see the difference between 2-3-4 million Soviet troops fighting 2 million Germans, afterwards 1 million Germans, then 800.000 Germans .... etc you get the point .... up until they reach Berlin AND 2-3-4 million Soviet troops fighting 8 million Germans ? Yes that is a friggin mighty difference. Besides that you also have to take into consideration that the quality of German troops was decreasing and decreasing by each engagement while the quality of Soviet forces was actualy increasing. Germans sent their best troops over 3 million Wehrmacht and SS into the USSR and some 2.5 million got killed including their finest men. At that point Soviets were battle hardened veterans already and had the complete material OVERKILL. Germany was allready totaly outgunned from the start eventhough they had the momentum and overran the first few Russian armies which abandomed or lost most of their equipment without a fight. Yes attacking the USSR with your attention also shifted towards Africa, Great Britain, France, Baltics etc, stretching your entire army over the entire continent ..... was the most stupid idea ever.

Sorry for offtopic.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:51 am

TheGeorgian wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:
    ....Napoleon .... WW2

I AGREE

But the question was about size of German Wehrmacht attacking the USSR. I didn't go into detail by purpose and just corrected his mistake. If Germans had THAT many troops as he claims attacking the Soviet Union, they would have automaticaly had THAT many resources to actualy do that which wasn't the case. You can't simply start a war sending 8 million troops into another country without having the logistics, sufficient food, ammunition, cloth, material and vehicles. They would need twice as much of that stuff and if they had that much they wold have won without doubt. Now that he tries to correct himself saying there was a total of 8 million troops the USSR engaged in their own country AND in Germany etc. Now that is a totaly different thing. He and a lot of other people take such figures without further consideration. Logical thought processing. Yes Soviet Union maybe engaged a total of 8 million enemies in the course of war. But you put it like Soviets were confronted by 8 million troops which is utter nonsense. You see the difference between 2-3-4 million Soviet troops fighting 2 million Germans, afterwards 1 million Germans, then 800.000 Germans .... etc you get the point .... up until they reach Berlin AND 2-3-4 million Soviet troops fighting 8 million Germans ? Yes that is a friggin mighty difference. Besides that you also have to take into consideration that the quality of German troops was decreasing and decreasing by each engagement while the quality of Soviet forces was actualy increasing. Germans sent their best troops over 3 million Wehrmacht and SS into the USSR and some 2.5 million got killed including their finest men. At that point Soviets were battle hardened veterans already and had the complete material OVERKILL. Germany was allready totaly outgunned from the start eventhough they had the momentum and overran the first few Russian armies which abandomed or lost most of their equipment without a fight. Yes attacking the USSR with your attention also shifted towards Africa, Great Britain, France, Baltics etc, stretching your entire army over the entire continent ..... was the most stupid idea ever.

Sorry for offtopic.

Ok, that makes more sense. There is no doubting that they had the brain power, V-2, Me-262 etc proved it.

- That is fine! Very Happy Off-topics can be more interesting than the topic itself.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 am

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Mike E wrote:The western propaganda industry is out in full force... Go to a single MSM site, and you will want to kill yourself! Half of the articles are "RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE" or "RUSSIAN ARMORED DIVISIONS SPOTTED IN UKRAINE" etc, it is absolutely terrible! They don't have a single piece of good evidence, but they just go ahead and spew crappy propaganda... Also, I've noticed that it has gotten a lot worse now that the "Gazprom wants Ruble and Yuan" articles have been out. - Deja vu to when Saddam jumped on the Euro, and Gaddafi the gold Dinar, except for the fact that Russia is many times more powerful than those countries combined.

angry

Now for real, there are thousands of troops in Ukraine, RUSSIAN troops, the separatist leader even says he is supported by 3 to 4 thousand Russian troops!!

well, NATO/Kiev got thousands of foreign western Mercs running around there in ukraine as well next to their neo-nazi death squads. personally im not losing any sleep if Russian nationals with combat experience are fighting on the side of the rebels. it kind off evens out things nicely.

the MSM is indeed sickening and riddled with hypocrisy and misinformation. to just point out one thing the MSM conviently shoved under the carpet here in the West is the MH-17 "hype".the West still has no flight data recordings released to the public, no radar data, still air control crew missing, and the west no longer seems interested in what "really" happened to the aircraft. the only ones that actually put effort into presenting real evidence are the Russian Ministry of Defense.

its only "russia is the evil bear awakened from its cold war sleep" rhetoric and has nothing to do with objective media reporting.
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 am

Mike E wrote:
    Somebody has never heard of success... Their strategy has been improving every second, hence the advancements. Never mind just how bad UKR's tactics have been... They claim that crap because they are the "sworn enemies" of Russia. You might as well say that South Korea is terrorizing NK, with that info coming from the Pyongyang newspaper.... Laughing Funny how you actually fall for it! No wonder "people are down voting you" (that means nothing, by the way). Please stop being a hypocrite, and realize that the unelected neo-Nazi regime junta is the "attacking force". Just look at how Porky-pig-agoin'-toshank-u is throwing out the already unofficial parliament, for one that is even further rapped around his fingers! That is what I like to call good ole' western fascism, errrr, western "democracy"!

Nobody is falling for anything and it's definitly not funny. With stretching your mere 10-20.000 troops over 3 fronts .... ? that's physicaly impossible. Either I have to assume that Ukrainian army has completly dissapeared from the scene or the seps are performing some other magical feats. It's not like Russians are new to supporting separatists and they never used the same tactics. My assumption is that the 3rd front has been opened via Russia, but it are not regular Russian army units, rather a few thousand more volunteers with Novarossii patches on their shoulders and maybe supplied with Ukrainian stuff from Crimea. At this point, everything is possible.

I actualy ask myself, how much of an irony or black humor this "we will give all your stuff back" was when it was about all the equipment on Crimea ....

I don't realy care about what political nonsense is going on in the background. I am merely interested in the actual military events. That's why I'm not respond to any these political crap.[/quote]
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 am

TheGeorgian wrote:
    Mike E wrote:

Nobody is falling for anything and it's definitly not funny. With stretching your mere 10-20.000 troops over 3 fronts .... ? that's physicaly impossible. Either I have to assume that Ukrainian army has completly dissapeared from the scene or the seps are performing some other magical feats. It's not like Russians are new to supporting separatists and they never used the same tactics. My assumption is that the 3rd front has been opened via Russia, but it are not regular Russian army units, rather a few thousand more volunteers with Novarossii patches on their shoulders and maybe supplied with Ukrainian stuff from Crimea. At this point, everything is possible.

I don't realy care about what political nonsense is going on in the background. I am merely interested in the actual military events. That's why I'm not respond to any these political crap.
    [/quote]

Numbers don't matter in asymmetrical warfare, that is the entire point behind asymetrical warfare. They just need to be well organized and a dozen man can kill 100 or 1000 man.

You don't get the entire situation right. Ukropy army is send as a meat grinder, they don't have any strategy, no air support, no resupply or any combined arms operations. They get moldy bread as food, they get only one supply of ammunition when they are send to fight and will most of the time not get any other supplies but leaving them to die. This all condition is wanted, because they don't want to end the conflict to soon, they need a conflict in russias backyard going for years to destabilize the country. This crap is not about ukraine it is only against Russia. A short conflict even the most inpactient people in russia could sit out, but a conflict that is designed to last for years, the critics against putin will rise even among hardcore supporters and that is the entire plan right now. They saw with provocations he will not invade and give US reason and oppurtunity to drag Russia in a moral killing war. The plan is to steer shit against Putin inside Russia for not acting while in the stupid west people are indoctrinated that Putin does everything to prevent the conflict from ending.

That is a propaganda war and right now Russia is winning and wait to the winter and it will be even harder for ukropys to remain silent against their Porky jewshanko.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:12 am

Airbornewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Mike E wrote:The western propaganda industry is out in full force... Go to a single MSM site, and you will want to kill yourself! Half of the articles are "RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE" or "RUSSIAN ARMORED DIVISIONS SPOTTED IN UKRAINE" etc, it is absolutely terrible! They don't have a single piece of good evidence, but they just go ahead and spew crappy propaganda... Also, I've noticed that it has gotten a lot worse now that the "Gazprom wants Ruble and Yuan" articles have been out. - Deja vu to when Saddam jumped on the Euro, and Gaddafi the gold Dinar, except for the fact that Russia is many times more powerful than those countries combined.

angry

well, NATO/Kiev got thousands of foreign western Mercs running around there in ukraine as well next to their neo-nazi death squads. personally im not losing any sleep if Russian nationals with combat experience are fighting on the side of the rebels. it kind off evens out things nicely.

the MSM is indeed sickening and riddled with hypocrisy and misinformation. to just point out one thing the MSM conviently shoved under the carpet here in the West is the MH-17 "hype".the West still has no flight data recordings released to the public, no radar data, still air control crew missing, and the west no longer seems interested in what "really" happened to the aircraft. the only ones that actually put effort into presenting real evidence are the Russian Ministry of Defense.

its only "russia is the evil bear awakened from its cold war sleep" rhetoric and has nothing to do with objective media reporting.

Yes Europe and NATO are probably doing the same but there are less prooves or am i wrong?
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:25 am

Werewolf wrote:
    You don't get the entire situation right. Ukropy army is send as a meat grinder, they don't have any strategy, no air support, no resupply or any combined arms operations. They get moldy bread as food, they get only one supply of ammunition when they are send to fight and will most of the time not get any other supplies but leaving them to die. This all condition is wanted, because they don't want to end the conflict to soon, they need a conflict in russias backyard going for years to destabilize the country. This crap is not about ukraine it is only against Russia. A short conflict even the most inpactient people in russia could sit out, but a conflict that is designed to last for years, the critics against putin will rise even among hardcore supporters and that is the entire plan right now. They saw with provocations he will not invade and give US reason and oppurtunity to drag Russia in a moral killing war. The plan is to steer shit against Putin inside Russia for not acting while in the stupid west people are indoctrinated that Putin does everything to prevent the conflict from ending.

Very interesting point of view. I will consider this as well. I know that the US is desperately trying to drag Russia into a war because it still believes in Keynes theory of how profitable war is without seing the consequences on big scale .... or to put it better. They absolutly don't care about anyone else besides their own asses. If a war happens it will destroy Europe in first place, if not physicaly than economicaly and they actualy don't realise that it will simultanously harm the economics of other countries as well ranging from US to China because it's global. I personaly see it this way and many of my Russian friends confirm it: all this sudden uprising in the East of Ukraine is a manouver to simply seal the deal with Crimea. You as a Russian may see it as something justified etc and I say that I would see it 100% the same way from Russian perspective. If I was Russian I'd be 100% standing behind it, just for the fact that US is getting slapped in the face. But I am not and I see it from a different angle too. For one it is damn bold to further destabilize a country after taking Crimea and threatening to also take away potential gas/oil reserves along the Ukrainian coastline, especialy since I am Georgian, you can understand why. Seing it from global perspectives. Both sides are mighty jerks, only with US being more bold and cheeky, playing world police No.1 starting wars because countries like Iraq and Lybia refuse to go after their whissle.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 am

To thegeorgian.

I disagree. As you put it the aggression came from Russia. Kiev was about to take away some fundamental rights from the russian speaking population and they wanted nothing to do with it. They looked at how things went in Crimea and hoped for a similar peaceful solution by use of referendum. Kiev decided that they would not let this happen (even though russia already signaled that it would not accept novorossiya as it did with crimea).
    As things stand now ukraine will be split in half. I do hope the likes of yatsenyuk, poroshenko and his henchmen will get what they deserve.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:46 am

Is this real?  

https://twitter.com/BradCabana/status/505273523196416000

The Collective Security Treaty Organization of Russia ,and other Former soviet republics including Belarus are saying they ready for a peace keeping mission in Ukraine. ?  The only way they could get that peace keeping mission is if they do it without the UN security council support. Because NATO will never backup a cease of fire.. they want to see blood running until no more ukrainians are left. and then replace them with europeans.
    TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:20 pm

gregoire wrote:To thegeorgian.

I disagree. As you put it the aggression came from Russia. Kiev was about to take away some fundamental rights from the russian speaking population and they wanted nothing to do with it. They looked at how things went in Crimea and hoped for a similar peaceful solution by use of referendum. Kiev decided that they would not let this happen (even though russia already signaled that it would not accept novorossiya as it did with crimea).
    As things stand now ukraine will be split in half. I do hope the likes of yatsenyuk, poroshenko and his henchmen will get what they deserve.

yeah yeah, Kiev was about to do this and that. Did it happen ? no it did not, so I can't prematurely judge about something that actualy didn't happen and you should avoid the same thing. You people are good in accusing and foreshadowing evil things coming from your opponents. People on the other side expect the same ugly things from you. So what's the use of debating about that ? dunno exactly, absolutly none. Of course you can have your own view on that.

But fact is that Crimea was a strategic response to EU/USA removing Yanukovich and nothing else. Same coldly calculated move is this uprising now as I said earlier, to simply seal the deal with Crimea. That's it boy, that's geopolitics. Nobody cares about the avarage peasants desires.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:
    gregoire wrote:To thegeorgian.

yeah yeah, Kiev was about to do this and that. Did it happen ? no it did not, so I can't prematurely judge about something that actualy didn't happen and you should avoid the same thing. You people are good in accusing and foreshadowing evil things coming from your opponents. People on the other side expect the same ugly things from you. So what's the use of debating about that ? dunno exactly, absolutly none. Of course you can have your own view on that.

But fact is that Crimea was a strategic response to EU/USA removing Yanukovich and nothing else. Same coldly calculated move is this uprising now as I said earlier, to simply seal the deal with Crimea. That's it boy, that's geopolitics. Nobody cares about the avarage peasants desires.

The referendum proves you wrong. The US gives no shit about anything else then to serve their neo-con and anglo suckson zionistic political supremacy believes.
    Petro007
    Petro007

Post  Petro007 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:18 pm

For G-d's sake, can you stop insulting Jews? U envy us that we got banks and are richer than you??? and say who do you think rules USA white Anglo Saxons or Jews? Ur becoming confused about your own Propaganda and you start mizing everything up.
    Asf

Post  Asf Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:51 pm

For G-d's sake

Are you an orthodox jew?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 pm