Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian population

    Share
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:19 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    They are the ones who decide, they are the decision makers, they are the responsible party for any issue with population decline.
    It's about time people hold them accountable.

    Funny because most Women I know complain that it is the opposite... they want kids but their husbands don't, but I love your view that all women are the same and every woman is in full control of their man in their relationship... I guess that must mean physically abused and battered women really were just asking for it... I mean if there is no way for a man to tell a woman what to do...

    Deny all you like, White-Knight all you want, in the end someone will have to make a decision, embrace replacement or put the Women down.
    My money is on the former, because Europe has no real leaders, except for Russia and maybe a few other Eastern-European countries.

    Yea don't bully them, Mohamed will, and he will get the job done, so go ahead embrace replacement.
    Godforbid you "bully" the Wamen.

    Well if you want fictional characters to solve the problems, why not pick Father Christmas or Superman... BTW how many children do you actually have, or more importantly how many has your wife let you have?

    At least 60 to 70% of the Men from the middle-east call themselves Mohamed.
    That depends on how much authority i have, and in the West Men don't have any, which is reflected in their Birth rates.

    Your Bachelor tax is a dead end, the only thing it'll do is crash the Birth rates.

    You sound so certain... is there a sensible reason for this or just opinion?

    There is no Historical precedent of this ever working.
    And i already explained how it will crash your birth rates.

    We can clearly see in the West that the empowerment of Women has led to population declines across the board, only by empowering Men will you have stable population.
    Patriarchy is the only way.

    If men had babies the human race would be extinct in one generation...

    No doubt, because Men are the ones who build and maintain society, not Women.

    Yes, without a shadow of doubt.

    Hahaha... what you really want is a population dominated by Muslims and Catholics... prodigious breeders the pair... though obviously not with each other...

    Religion is irrelevant, you can have a Muslim patriarchy, Christian patriarchy, Jewish, Buddhist, whateve, so long as the Men have authority over Women your population numbers wont falter.
    Take a look at Iran, they allowed Women to have more freedom and their fertility rate went to sh%t, compare the Khomeini era to the Post-Khomeini era.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:22 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:I diagnosed the issue here   lol1  Razz

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

    Look at the fertility charts of any European country after they gave Women more Freedom, their Fertility go's to sh%t.
    avatar
    Kimppis

    Posts : 517
    Points : 517
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Kimppis on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 pm

    Tsavo Lion, for a start please use up-to-date statistics on Russian demographics. So only figures from 2016-18 directly from Rosstat, period. Anything from 2010 is hugely outdated. And so are the articles on Western MSM in general. Even the UN is not to be trusted in this case, the numbers there are generally outdated as well or they are based on extremely pessimistic projections from decades ago.

    That Stratfor article seems to be particularly bad. Just the usual collection of Russophobic tropes. Seriously, why even post that? Please, anything but Stratfor "analyzing" Russian society, anything.

    The point is that the overall trends are positive, and issues like abortions and life expectancy will pretty much cease to be major issues within 10 years. Or rather Russia will cease to be a negative outlier. Even already in 2018, I think the Russia life expectancy is at 72-73 years, compared to 78 in the US and abortions have already massively declined from 2008-10. Regarding Russia's health care system: will be prioritized after 2020, and infant mortality is already at US levels. The sky isn't falling, Russia is a "normal" country.
    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 3891
    Points : 3929
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 pm

    Nibiru wrote:
    Why would you advocate such an inflammatory policy for Russia?
    In order to survive and preserve Russia's national integrity, drastic and forceful policies will have to be carried out.

    integration policies are not and should not depend on religious background neither ethnicity. Look at Ukraine - are muslims problem there? look at US is hate toward Russia due to US muslims? and what abut Syrians or Iranians? so not this is not about Islam thsi is always abut power and money.

    In Soviet union somehow there were even more nationalities working together. True that for a price to pay. But in China is is milar. In US too. Strong state hs always strong policies.

    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1317
    Points : 1317
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:02 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    The NYT quoted a Russian researcher.
    Don't care if it painted a spare room in its house, the NYT is incapable of seeing beyond its own interests.
    Funny that when it is poor oppressed people it is a caravan of invasion, but if they had skills in engineering or science they are encouraged to come anywhere...
    No, they don't want to rock the boat of "harmony" under the CCP rule & avoid of the repeat of 1989.
    Wow.... Westerners are so full of shit... the people have a right to know... as long as it is in our interests, otherwise lie right to their faces.
    No, many got killed when it was illegal & many couldn't have kids again. Orphanages were also full.
    When was it illegal?
    U doubted they had nutrition problems & I posted some supporting info. If there r poor people, their nutrition will also be poor w/o help. We r talking about Russia, not USA or NZ, so pl. refrain from changing the subject!
    Blocking food imports from the EU and US would make great strides in improving the quality of food Russians eat...
    The quality of that food will still be lower, as they don't produce certain things as well or at all that they been importing.
    Yeah, that is an argument often used regarding Russian wheat... and it sounds plausable... except it is close minded bigoted crap.
    You are making assumptions without any evidence but now that I challenge you on it you will open your magic Russia is bad and can't do anything right list ..Don't waste your time.
    The only way to increase the birth rate to a required level is to make conditions in which women don't have/willing to work outside of home at all. Then, many of them will chose to forget feminism, stay home, have the time & energy to have 2 or more babies & take care of the house shores.
    Ahhh, this is about feminism... women with rights don't want to be women any more?
    Working women have difficulty finding adequate day care centers.
    Russian women have traditionally worked more than western women and really don't have issues with feminism... most of the time it is the grandparents that look after the kids while the parents work.
    The burdens of housework, caring for the children, and cooking and shopping are being borne primarily by women whether they work or not.
    WTF has Sweden got to do with Russia? Talk about going off topic...
    Even if the NYT benefited from it, it's not = that it is untrue.
    When the baby boomers die out in 30-40 years, poor Latinos will be welcome in the US again, as was in the 1940s when most men were overseas & many came back in body bags or not at all.
    She didn't work for any1 in writing her books that were based on her access that no Westerner could ever dream of. If Mao wasn't useful against Brezhnev & China wasn't so important now, she would be given literature wards.
    1936-1955: Despite abortion being outlawed and these fertility policies, abortion rates remained high during this time. Illegal abortions caused an estimated 4,000 deaths per year from complications from underground abortions. ..
    During the late 1950s and 1960s, it is estimated that the Soviet Union had some of the highest abortion rates in the world. The abortion rate during this period is not known for sure, because the Soviet Union did not start releasing abortion statistics until perestroika. The best estimates, which are based on surveys of medical professionals during this time, say that about 6 to 7 million abortions were performed per year.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Russia#1920-1936

    They would't be importing those  foodstuffs if their own was as good. The ruling elite could care less & most could be imported from elsewhere.
    Feminism is becoming popular in Russia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Russia#Glasnost_and_post-Soviet_Russia
    https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/327530-why-russia-needs-to-embrace-feminism
    https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/327529-russian-women-dont-need-feminism

    The Swedish experiment showed that that those incentives alone don't work, & the same thing or worse would have happened in Russia.
    Russia has surplus of females; in a world w/o the Christian taboo against polygamy, the birth rate would have increased substantially. Muslims can have up to 4 wives & even with infant mortality & other strife they have no problem with population aging & decline.
    Speaking of which, there r Muslim majority counties such as Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Malaysia & Indonesia (the largest in the World) that r not known for having major problems with their non-Muslims.
    Islam should be reformed from within & there must also be more understanding of their sensibilities by others to avoid falling into xenophobia, bigotry, racism & resorting to violence/hate crime/terror.
    The Chechen Wars had little to do with Islam. It was mostly to prevent the domino's effect of Russia's falling apart & keep the oil.
    Most Russians, Ukrainians, Georgians & Ossetians r non-Muslims & yet they too r killing each other.
    What is the guarantee that the present positive trends will continue?
    Even as is, it's only enough to maintain population at present levels.
    For its size, Russia should have 4x the official population figure.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7345
    Points : 7439
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:07 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:..........
    Look at the fertility charts of any European country after they gave Women more Freedom, their Fertility go's to sh%t.

    What are you smoking?

    Fertility rates in West and North Europe are higher than ever.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:..........
    Look at the fertility charts of any European country after they gave Women more Freedom, their Fertility go's to sh%t.

    What are you smoking?

    Fertility rates in West and North Europe are higher than ever.

    Non of them have anything approaching a fertility rate above 2, which is needed for a stable population.
    With the exception of France and maybe Ireland, although Ireland just voted for Abortion, so it's Fertility is doomed.

    And if you look at the era before women got more Freedom, these countries had fertility rates well above 2.
    avatar
    Nibiru

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2018-05-22

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Nibiru on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:35 am


    Speaking of which, there r Muslim majority counties such as Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Malaysia & Indonesia (the largest in the World) that r not known for having major problems with their non-Muslims.

    You may be knowledgeable in many topics but you are wrong on this subject. Like what I said, it is not difficult to research about the plight of non muslims in islamic majority countries, i suggest you do some research before absolving these countries of any wrong doings against non-muslims. in Egypt, bombings and massacre of Coptic Christians is a norm, same for Christians in Pakistan. in Turkey, Malaysia, Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia there are Laws explicitly set up to make Islam the dominant religion over others and give Muslims special status. in Malaysia a native Malay will have great difficulty if they decide to change their religion and are subjected to harsh punishment, in Aceh region of Indonesia just a couple of months ago some non muslims have been publicly whipped for playing childrens game. There is a long list of atrocities committed by Muslims towards non-muslims in Islamic countries but I will leave it you people to do your research.


    Meanwhile some Good news in Russia:


    THIS RUSSIAN CHRISTIAN YOUTH MOVEMENT IS GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS

    An RI writer attended an event of the organization 'Sorok Sorokov' and sends this report.

    It's not always easy to be young, but to be a young Christian is even more challenging.
    Russia has a very strong Christian foundation and traditions, but even here you can feel the influence of the Western movement of freedom, capitalism, feminism, and the “live like there is no tomorrow” attitude. It is this especially that affects the new generation irreversibly getting lost in their iPhones.

    I am a twenty one years old Russian, I live in Moscow, and I am Orthodox Christian. And I can strongly feel how these trends affect my friends and I. So, is there a way to be young AND Christian?

    Last weekend, thanks to the advice of my good friend, I attended the 4th annual cultural and sports festival “Orthodoxy and Sport”. The event was organized mostly for the young Christian community by the movement “Sorok Sorokov” (Forty Times Forty). The movement was started 3 years ago by two young Christian guys: Vladimir Nosov, a boxing champion of Russia and Europe, and Andrei Kormukhin, musician, social activist, and a devoted family man with 9 children.



    In my capacity as Russia Insider reporter, I was lucky to get a chance to talk to Andrey Kormukhin:

    The main goals of the movement are rather simple: protection of the Russian Orthodox Church, protection of the rights and freedoms of Orthodox Christians, and protection of traditional Orthodox values.



    At first, “Sorok Sorokov” focused on three areas:

    1.Helping the Russian Orthodox Church in implementation of the Patriarch's program “200 churches” in Moscow, as well as the Orthodox communities that for some reason were not included in the program, but wish to build a church;

    2.Promoting healthy lifestyle within the program “Orthodoxy and Sport”;

    3.Deconstructing myths about Orthodoxy as a religion of the weak, which, allegedly, ideologically exhausted itself and attracts nobody, except for “the grandmas in headscarves and the exalted part of society”.

    In 2014, the event called “Sorochinsky meetings” started. These meetings collect prominent representatives of the clergy, as well as well-known scholars, athletes, artists and cultural figures. In a short time, "Sorochinsky meetings" have become very popular among young people.



    more: http://pravoslavie.ru/97526.html
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1317
    Points : 1317
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:04 am

    Yes, there r deadly incidents in those nations but in general it's not like in Saudi Arabia & Afghanistan. Converting from Islam is considered betrayal & treated as such; it's more than a religion, it's a way of life for them.
    If they want to survive as a civilization, the Russians would be better off with Taoism &/ Buddhism than Orthodoxy, who's head is in Turkey btw. If the Russian Orthodox Church had all the right answers since 988, their history would be less bloody.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18876
    Points : 19432
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:37 am

    But this is a very cynical solution that presupposes that Christians and Muslims can't live together - whereas in fact in Russia they have been already for hundreds of years without major issues.

    In the past problems have been discussed and solved, there is no reason why this cannot continue and all sides live together.

    I am sure lots of external forces would love to divide up Russia any which way they can... whether it is muslims (probably financed and supported by the west to be honest) or Siberians... those greedy bastards would love to break open that watermelon and drink...

    It's mostly because everyone else doesn't trust the Muslim population due to their history, recent at least.

    Yeah, the Russian people know what it is like to be at the wrong end of a stereotype... doesn't matter what you say you are bad... nothing you can do or say will change it... including nothing.

    Not saying they are all evil terrorists. But one group of people that an eye needs to be kept on for obvious reasons. And most see that with their numbers increase, so do the amount of issues.

    Say that with the right accent and you could be talking about Catholics...

    In order to survive and preserve Russia's national integrity, drastic and forceful policies will have to be carried out.

    Muslims are part of Russias national integrity.

    As I mentioned before, Muslims are hated in countries like India, China, Myanmar, Thailand, Nigeria, Philippines, Serbia, Bulgaria, East Timor, etc. for a Reason.

    And look at how well that has turned out...


    In order to survive and preserve Russia's national integrity, drastic and forceful policies will have to be carried out. As I mentioned before, Muslims are hated in countries like India, China, Myanmar, Thailand, Nigeria, Philippines, Serbia, Bulgaria, East Timor, etc. for a Reason. The plight of non-Muslims in majority Islamic countries is not difficult to dig up. Conversion to other religions or becoming an Atheist is punishable in one way or another in almost all Islamic majority countries while at the same time Islamic organizations are lobbying non stop for right of Muslims to multiply and propagate in non-Islamic countries. A slow growth of Muslims is still growth and though it may take 20 years, 50 years, even 100 years, a time will come when Muslims will outnumber non Muslims and when that happens Muslims will be able to carry out their Jihad more openly, the massacre of non muslims will happen even in broad daylight. Islam is an ideology that is in constant war against non muslims until they conquer the whole world. China is setting up those re education camps in Xinjiang for a good reason. my only wish is for the rest of the world to follow China's example before the muslims completely take over other countries and expand their caliphate. In Indonesia, the former Governor of Jakarta has been forced to resign just because he was accused of Blasphemy and because he is a Christian, same fate goes to the girl in Pakistan whom the Islamists wanted dead because of false accusations of blasphemy. Having a significant Muslim population is trouble for every non-islamic countries and that includes Russia. there wouldn't be a 1st or 2nd Chechen war if Chechens were Christians or Buddhists.

    Replace Muslim with Catholic, or Jehovahs witnesses, or pretty much any religion... they are all trying to assimilate us all because in their eyes they are the only ones that are right.

    in the end someone will have to make a decision, embrace replacement or put the Women down.

    Sorry... what?

    You mean take the women who don't want kids right now to the vet and have them euthanased?

    There is no Historical precedent of this ever working.
    And i already explained how it will crash your birth rates.

    In Russia there is no precedent of it NOT working.

    No doubt, because Men are the ones who build and maintain society, not Women.

    Men don't put up with pain like women do...

    There is a joke:

    Two people (a man and a woman) were arguing over what hurt more... child birth(for a woman), or a kick in the testicles(for a man).
    The man finally won the argument by saying that the kick to the pills must hurt more because in 9 months time the man does not want another kick to the balls. Very Happy

    Be honest... if you had to squeese a baby out your arse... how many would you have?


    Religion is irrelevant, you can have a Muslim patriarchy, Christian patriarchy, Jewish, Buddhist, whateve, so long as the Men have authority over Women your population numbers wont falter.
    Take a look at Iran, they allowed Women to have more freedom and their fertility rate went to sh%t, compare the Khomeini era to the Post-Khomeini era.

    Yeah, a feminist would say culturally supported rape is a great way to get the population growing... so you are just sexist and not a total bigot... that is nice to know.

    Look at the fertility charts of any European country after they gave Women more Freedom, their Fertility go's to sh%t.

    Actually I think you will find that improved education also effects birth rates... fertility rates are probably related to the chemicals in our food and our environment...

    so not this is not about Islam thsi is always abut power and money.

    Western riches funding Saudi interference has a lot to answer for around the world... it is not Islam that is the problem, it is whahhabism and various extreme interpretations of most religions that create the fucking morons who blow themselves up.

    They would't be importing those foodstuffs if their own was as good. The ruling elite could care less & most could be imported from elsewhere.

    EU food was cheap, so they bought it. Russian conditions make competing with large scale foreign food cooperatives impossible, but when they were banned the local producers did not have to compete with established foreign producers that had large contracts and could produce in bulk.. especially with all the EU subsidies on food production.

    With it being GMO free it might have an edge on the international market now too.

    Feminism is becoming popular in Russia.

    As usual Vagina Riot is much more popular in the west than it is in Russia.

    The Swedish experiment showed that that those incentives alone don't work, & the same thing or worse would have happened in Russia.

    So all I need is an experiment from the Zulu in africa to show it will work? And then I can assume it would work even better in Russia, because the Zulu are almost like the Swedes, who are practically the same as the Russians...

    Russia has surplus of females;

    How do you know?

    You have already claimed that up to 57 million of them don't even exist... how do you know they weren't all women?

    in a world w/o the Christian taboo against polygamy, the birth rate would have increased substantially. Muslims can have up to 4 wives & even with infant mortality & other strife they have no problem with population aging & decline.

    But you have to balance the christian taboo of faithfulness in marriage, with the preclevity for divorce, normally brought on by rampant infidelity.

    Also the fact that educated women tend to have less children and tend to have them later in life... which one can assume will occur within all religions...

    Christian men can't control one lippy woman... how is this muslim chap going to manage 4?

    The Chechen Wars had little to do with Islam. It was mostly to prevent the domino's effect of Russia's falling apart & keep the oil.

    I would suggest a few people from the west and saudi arabia whispered in their ears about their potential for wealth in the future if they separated from Russia.

    They did the same in Kosovo, where terrorists would attack serbian police or army forces near a village that didn't support them... the reprisal against the village would turn that village to the cause... too easy...

    For its size, Russia should have 4x the official population figure.

    Maybe it is just a case that they were a superior imperial power and got rather more land than they needed...

    There is a long list of atrocities committed by Muslims towards non-muslims in Islamic countries but I will leave it you people to do your research.

    Normally such things are cycles of action and reaction... and I would suggest certain world powers thrive on conflict and dividing their enemies...


    [quote]
    Meanwhile some Good news in Russia:[;/quote]

    Sad thing is that when this is shown in the west it will be described as a private army to fight muslims or blacks or ukrainians or some such stupid thing.

    Yes, there r deadly incidents in those nations but in general it's not like in Saudi Arabia & Afghanistan. Converting from Islam is considered betrayal & treated as such; it's more than a religion, it's a way of life for them.

    All religions are ways of life...

    If they want to survive as a civilization, the Russians would be better off with Taoism &/ Buddhism than Orthodoxy, who's head is in Turkey btw. If the Russian Orthodox Church had all the right answers since 988, their history would be less bloody.

    All the bullshit going on in the Ukraine right now I suspect the head in the turkey will change... Russia will survive with or without religion, but certainly religious values are much better than market ones... because the latter don't exist.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:34 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    in the end someone will have to make a decision, embrace replacement or put the Women down.

    Sorry... what?

    You mean take the women who don't want kids right now to the vet and have them euthanased?

    Euthanised??..... going to the extremes again, ok.
    No, strip them of any welfare, employment opportunity, and since they aren't making kids send them to the Draft and eventually to the front-lines.

    Heck, using any one of these options alone would probly do the job.

    There is no Historical precedent of this ever working.
    And i already explained how it will crash your birth rates.

    In Russia there is no precedent of it NOT working.

    There are many nations who tried this, they all failed.
    For already explained reason.

    You wanna go with the God exist argument, go ahead.

    No doubt, because Men are the ones who build and maintain society, not Women.

    Men don't put up with pain like women do...

    There is a joke:

    Two people (a man and a woman) were arguing over what hurt more... child birth(for a woman), or a kick in the testicles(for a man).
    The man finally won the argument by saying that the kick to the pills must hurt more because in 9 months time the man does not want another kick to the balls. Very Happy

    Be honest... if you had to squeese a baby out your arse... how many would you have?

    A woman's pain tolerance during child birth only happens during child birth, people assume this proves their pain tolerance in general.
    These people are idiots.

    Religion is irrelevant, you can have a Muslim patriarchy, Christian patriarchy, Jewish, Buddhist, whateve, so long as the Men have authority over Women your population numbers wont falter.
    Take a look at Iran, they allowed Women to have more freedom and their fertility rate went to sh%t, compare the Khomeini era to the Post-Khomeini era.

    Yeah, a feminist would say culturally supported rape is a great way to get the population growing... so you are just sexist and not a total bigot... that is nice to know.

    The facts are clear as day and night, whether they call it "Culturally supported Rape" or whatever is irrelevant, besides, to a Feminist everything is "Rape".

    Look at the fertility charts of any European country after they gave Women more Freedom, their Fertility go's to sh%t.

    Actually I think you will find that improved education also effects birth rates... fertility rates are probably related to the chemicals in our food and our environment...

    Yes it does effect birth rates, the more Women go to school and get jobs the less Women there are to have kids, crashing those rates.
    No, fertility rates have nothing to do with biology or chemicals, it's a statistical measurements.
    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1317
    Points : 1317
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:38 pm

    So all I need is an experiment from the Zulu in Africa to show it will work?
    No, don't compare them with Swedes! Their environment is similar to Russia's & they r of the Caucasian race.
    How do you know?
    You have already claimed that up to 57 million of them don't even exist... how do you know they weren't all women?
    Men die earlier even in the best of conditions, but in Russia many of them die from alcoholism/drugs & wars/accidents/crime in greater #s than women. Most military personnel r men, as well as in other dangerous occupations. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/08/14/why-the-former-ussr-has-far-fewer-men-than-women/

    ..among those between ages 15 and 64, there are 92 males per 100 females. https://www.languagesoftheworld.info/russia-ukraine-and-the-caucasus/sex-ratios-siberia-chinese-threat.html

    There are 86 men for 100 women in Russia in the total population, or about 11 million more women than men. https://blogs.elenasmodels.com/en/gender-breakdown-russia/
    Maybe it is just a case that they were a superior imperial power and got rather more land than they needed...
    The area East of the Urals was (& still is) sparsely populated but was rich in furs, gold, ivory, etc.; greed was the motivation to take & exploit it while the W. Europeans colonized lands overseas. They sold Alaska & Fort Ross in California as those were economically unsustainable it could be easily lost. But if the FE was not Russian, it would've been colonized & settled by China & Japan.
    Perhaps the best short term solution to population problem aside from increased immigration is cloning & genetic engineering. But how healthy those babies will be & who'll bring them up?
    Biological androids could be created to work, explore space & even fight. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(robot)


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18876
    Points : 19432
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 am

    Euthanised??..... going to the extremes again, ok.
    No, strip them of any welfare, employment opportunity, and since they aren't making kids send them to the Draft and eventually to the front-lines.

    Well that is one interpretation of the term putting women down.

    The other I was thinking of was like telling them those pants make them look fat, but I didn't really think that is what you were meaning.

    Heck, using any one of these options alone would probly do the job.

    Yeah, and soon as they find out they can't get unemployment benefits their legs will spread like butter in a bakers oven... Rolling Eyes

    The amusing thing is that getting people on welfare is the last thing any government should be trying to be doing.

    A woman's pain tolerance during child birth only happens during child birth, people assume this proves their pain tolerance in general.
    These people are idiots.

    Of course... what weakness only showing tolerance to pain during child birth... when else to they need it? When eating icecream?

    Riding a motorbike?

    No, fertility rates have nothing to do with biology or chemicals, it's a statistical measurements.

    So chemical castration does not work... fertility has nothing to do with biology... and chemicals have nothing to do with biolology.. HUMAN BEINGS ARE CHEMICALS.

    No, don't compare them with Swedes! Their environment is similar to Russia's & they r of the Caucasian race.

    No, they are half asian aren't they? And Swedes live in paradise, while Russians live in abject poverty... except certain streets and buildings in Moscow.

    Men die earlier even in the best of conditions, but in Russia many of them die from alcoholism/drugs & wars/accidents/crime in greater #s than women. Most military personnel r men, as well as in other dangerous occupations

    Don't those factors apply to the entire planet?

    There are 86 men for 100 women in Russia in the total population

    Yeah, but some of those women might not like men.

    Besides if 5 of those men are muslim they can handle 20 of the women themselves... add the lesbians and you might have a few lonely men there.

    Perhaps the best short term solution to population problem aside from increased immigration is cloning & genetic engineering. But how healthy those babies will be & who'll bring them up?
    Biological androids could be created to work, explore space & even fight

    Or just keep lots of nukes, and protect their borders, and not worry... when the climate shifts and it suddenly gets really hot or really cold having a large population to look after will be a liability.
    avatar
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 1317
    Points : 1317
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:56 pm

    Yeah, but some of those women might not like men. Besides if 5 of those men are muslim they can handle 20 of the women themselves..
    But still there r a lot more of those who can't find a man because they either don't exist or r drunkards who can't handle even 1. Except the Orthodox Judaism, Islam is more of a life way than other monotheistic religions. The Muslim population will grow just because they stay sober & most of their women know their place for their own good.
    To dilute that, they could invite Ms of those single Chinese men to European part of RF & marry them off; 9 month later a baby boom will start. Most Russians have Tartar blood anyway as a result of the Mongol invasion.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:49 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Euthanised??..... going to the extremes again, ok.
    No, strip them of any welfare, employment opportunity, and since they aren't making kids send them to the Draft and eventually to the front-lines.

    Well that is one interpretation of the term putting women down.

    The other I was thinking of was like telling them those pants make them look fat, but I didn't really think that is what you were meaning.

    I have been talking about consequences for a while now, never once was it about death.

    Funny fact, back in the 90s the U.S Navy had ships they called "Love Boats" because these ship had a surplus of Female personnel.
    But as soon as the first Gulf War started, these "Love Boats" were hit by a serious problem, a significant amount of their Female personnel became pregnant, creating serious lack of personnel during a War.

    Heck, using any one of these options alone would probly do the job.

    Yeah, and soon as they find out they can't get unemployment benefits their legs will spread like butter in a bakers oven...  Rolling Eyes

    The amusing thing is that getting people on welfare is the last thing any government should be trying to be doing.

    Yap, that's what happens when you cut off their money supply, they'll go out and find a Man real fast.

    Less so for Russia and more so for Europe, they love welfare, Greece for example, despite being in austerity and selling of everything they could, are now deeper in debt, because they refuse to drop their welfare programs.

    A woman's pain tolerance during child birth only happens during child birth, people assume this proves their pain tolerance in general.
    These people are idiots.

    Of course... what weakness only showing tolerance to pain during child birth... when else to they need it? When eating icecream?

    Riding a motorbike?

    What did you expect would happen, the Brain/Body release pain suppressants for birth, and births only.

    No, fertility rates have nothing to do with biology or chemicals, it's a statistical measurements.

    So chemical castration does not work... fertility has nothing to do with biology... and chemicals have nothing to do with biolology.. HUMAN BEINGS ARE CHEMICALS.

    Are you trolling??

    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7345
    Points : 7439
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:.................
    Are you trolling??

    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."


    What's with this ''fertility'' nonsense?

    European population is replenished routinely and efficiently from various inexhaustible sources.

    They will not be experiencing population crisis anytime soon if ever.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:.................
    Are you trolling??

    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."


    What's with this ''fertility'' nonsense?

    European population is replenished routinely and efficiently from various inexhaustible sources.

    They will not be experiencing population crisis anytime soon if ever.

    I see, so your one of those who don't mind being replaced, ok.

    Call me when the Albanians finally takes over Serbia.
    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 3891
    Points : 3929
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:27 am

    PapaDragon wrote:

    European population is replenished routinely and efficiently from various inexhaustible sources.

    They will not be experiencing population crisis anytime soon if ever.


    the problem as always is in time and ways to assimilate. If there is too many immigrants in too short + weak integration mechanisms then you wake up with kebab-pita-durum Germans instead of Curry-brat-wurst ones.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7345
    Points : 7439
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:46 am

    [quote="AlfaT8"][quote="PapaDragon"]
    AlfaT8 wrote:............

    I see, so your one of those who don't mind being replaced, ok.

    Call me when the Albanians finally takes over Serbia.


    Oh wait, so NOW you have problems with being replaced? Now?

    Aren't you little bit late for that party? Because that train has left the station back during Bush administration (the dead one's).

    No point trying to do anything about it now unless you have time machine. Do you have one?

    And trust me, by the time Albanians (or anyone else) replaces us, rest of Europe will be 7 generations into Grand European Caliphate so nobody is losing sleep over that here.

    Fact that we will outlast you all is victory enough in our book. We have our popcorn ready.

    Have fun Cool Razz
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:............

    I see, so your one of those who don't mind being replaced, ok.

    Call me when the Albanians finally takes over Serbia.


    Oh wait, so NOW you have problems with being replaced? Now?

    Aren't you little bit late for that party? Because that train has left the station back during Bush administration (the dead one's).

    No point trying to do anything about it now unless you have time machine. Do you have one?

    And trust me, by the time Albanians (or anyone else) replaces us, rest of Europe will be 7 generations into Grand European Caliphate so nobody is losing sleep over that here.

    Fact that we will outlast you all is victory enough in our book. We have our popcorn ready.

    Have fun Cool Razz

    You just need strong leaders, that Europe (mostly Western) doesn't have, secure the borders and put Mohameds on the nearest train back.
    And of course, put the local Women back in the Kitchen.

    Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations. Razz
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 7345
    Points : 7439
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:You just need strong leaders, that Europe (mostly Western) doesn't have, secure the borders and put Mohameds on the nearest train back.

    Well get on it bro, this popcorn won't eat itself lol1



    AlfaT8 wrote:And of course, put the local Women back in the Kitchen.


    Local women are fine, you worry about yours because they don't seem to be in a hurry to get anywhere near kitchen

    Better get subscription to Cooking Channel, you will need it, can't live on fast-food all your life Razz



    AlfaT8 wrote:Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations.

    That's still at least 1-1.5 generations more than you have even in worst case scenario so, awesome thumbsup

    Arrivederci!
    avatar
    Nibiru

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2018-05-22

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Nibiru on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:22 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Not saying they are all evil terrorists. But one group of people that an eye needs to be kept on for obvious reasons. And most see that with their numbers increase, so do the amount of issues.

    Say that with the right accent and you could be talking about Catholics...

    I grew up in a Catholic majority country and myself from a Catholic family though I am not religious, I have never seen Catholics forcing other non-Catholics to convert through the use of threats and violence, Some Catholic groups/ figures might try to interfere with some political issues but Not as Aggressive like Muslim political groups in Malaysia and Indonesia etc.

    GarryB wrote:
    As I mentioned before, Muslims are hated in countries like India, China, Myanmar, Thailand, Nigeria, Philippines, Serbia, Bulgaria, East Timor, etc. for a Reason.

    And look at how well that has turned out...

    And what are you suggesting as an alternative? surrender to Muslims and just allow them to have their way and proceed to Islamize these countries? It is like saying the Soviet Union should have just capitulated to the Nazi because look at how fighting back against the Nazis turned out.. 27 million dead Soviets...

    GarryB wrote:

    In order to survive and preserve Russia's national integrity, drastic and forceful policies will have to be carried out. As I mentioned before, Muslims are hated in countries like India, China, Myanmar, Thailand, Nigeria, Philippines, Serbia, Bulgaria, East Timor, etc. for a Reason. The plight of non-Muslims in majority Islamic countries is not difficult to dig up. Conversion to other religions or becoming an Atheist is punishable in one way or another in almost all Islamic majority countries while at the same time Islamic organizations are lobbying non stop for right of Muslims to multiply and propagate in non-Islamic countries. A slow growth of Muslims is still growth and though it may take 20 years, 50 years, even 100 years, a time will come when Muslims will outnumber non Muslims and when that happens Muslims will be able to carry out their Jihad more openly, the massacre of non muslims will happen even in broad daylight. Islam is an ideology that is in constant war against non muslims until they conquer the whole world. China is setting up those re education camps in Xinjiang for a good reason. my only wish is for the rest of the world to follow China's example before the muslims completely take over other countries and expand their caliphate. In Indonesia, the former Governor of Jakarta has been forced to resign just because he was accused of Blasphemy and because he is a Christian, same fate goes to the girl in Pakistan whom the Islamists wanted dead because of false accusations of blasphemy. Having a significant Muslim population is trouble for every non-islamic countries and that includes Russia. there wouldn't be a 1st or 2nd Chechen war if Chechens were Christians or Buddhists.

    Replace Muslim with Catholic, or Jehovahs witnesses, or pretty much any religion... they are all trying to assimilate us all because in their eyes they are the only ones that are right.

    How can you seriously compare Catholic, Jehovahs, Protestants, even Buddhists to Islam? We need to be realistic here, it is like comparing a simple flu to a deadly cancer.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations.

    That's still at least 1-1.5 generations more than you have even in worst case scenario so, awesome thumbsup

    Arrivederci!

    It seems a lot of people are already aware of the High and Very likely possibility that Europe will be Islamized in the future, but why does it sound like people like you are resigned to this likely fate? I simply dont understand why no one is doing any actions to reverse this trend. It is like someone diagnosed with a stage 1 cancer and decided NOT to do anything about it.

    Basing on the majority of comments in here that downplays the threat of Islam to the entire world, I guess being educated, smart, intelligent and knowledgeable is NOT enough to make someone realize the dangers of Islam and its creeping expansion, Personal experience may be the only key to wake people up. Maybe you people have other things to think about, or maybe the problems or troubles associated with Islam has Not yet reached your shores, But sooner or later it will, and when that time comes you and your families will suffer, just like how the Hindus in India, Buddhists in Myanmar, Thailand, Christians in Russia, Philippines, East Timor, Egypt suffered from the hands of muslims.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18876
    Points : 19432
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:35 am

    But still there r a lot more of those who can't find a man because they either don't exist or r drunkards who can't handle even 1.

    Again, from my personal experience lots of women don't make good choices... he might be a drunk or a cheater, or he might beat me up but I love him and he will change for me. I know a lot of divorced women. And of course there are a lot of drunk women around too... that is where a lot of those abortions come from.

    The Muslim population will grow just because they stay sober & most of their women know their place for their own good.

    I would suggest that feminism will come even to muslims... there is enormous conflict there and I doubt a lot of women would put up with the way women are treated by some interpretations of Islam.

    Having said that... the US introduced programmes intended to support women in Afghanistan to empower them... it was an awful failure and total waste of money.

    But then it was badly thought out and poorly implemented anyway.

    To dilute that, they could invite Ms of those single Chinese men to European part of RF & marry them off; 9 month later a baby boom will start. Most Russians have Tartar blood anyway as a result of the Mongol invasion.

    And why not... some racists will claim it is some sort of ethnic take over, but only if you alienate them and make them feel foreign in the country they will be living in.

    I have been talking about consequences for a while now, never once was it about death.

    Your lack of respect for the fact that women are just people too led me to assume you meant put them down as in like put them down like a dog or cat or other pet.

    My mistake, but your actual meaning was not that clear.

    Funny fact, back in the 90s the U.S Navy had ships they called "Love Boats" because these ship had a surplus of Female personnel.
    But as soon as the first Gulf War started, these "Love Boats" were hit by a serious problem, a significant amount of their Female personnel became pregnant, creating serious lack of personnel during a War.

    Well there you go... Russia just needs conscription for women and to declare war on countries a lot and the birthrate will be enormous...

    I have seen some comments about that Norwegian ship that crashed into the oil tanker had 5 out of 6 navigators on board being women and it was the pride of their navy because of the large number of women on board... really don't know how much that influenced what actually happened though.

    Yap, that's what happens when you cut off their money supply, they'll go out and find a Man real fast.

    You are assuming that all Russian women are sitting on the unemployment benefit bitching about how they have no local studs to corner and entrap with a child.

    Some Russian women work for a living and pay their own bills and really don't need a man, except for entertainment.

    Less so for Russia and more so for Europe, they love welfare, Greece for example, despite being in austerity and selling of everything they could, are now deeper in debt, because they refuse to drop their welfare programs.

    Of course, because stopping payments people need to stay alive is always going to have good results... I mean where else could they possibly get any money... they couldn't ask the richest people in the country to get rid of their accountants and actually pay taxes for a change or anything...

    I mean when an enormous number of people can't pay their house loans and even when the bank steps in and seizes their houses and sell them and it still doesn't pay back the money loaned because house prices have dropped... you don't spend government money helping those worthless homeless people working 2-3 minimum wage jobs just to have any chance of paying for their lifestyle... you give 750 billion to those rich bankers so their CEOs can get multi million dollar bonus packages... because these unfortunate guys get enormous salaries anyway, and all their travel and food is paid for by the company.... terrible... Rolling Eyes

    What did you expect would happen, the Brain/Body release pain suppressants for birth, and births only.

    Of course... that is why they get epidural medication during child birth... all that screaming is just milking it so they get a nice bracelet or ring at the end, and also so they can lay around for the rest of the day in bed... lazy greedy bitches.

    Are you trolling??

    I really wish you were, but am afraid you are not.

    I am no where near an expert on women... but even I know you know nothing.

    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."

    But is it a measure of how many they can have, or how many they are likely to have?

    BTW statistics regarding such things is amusing... say a woman and her partner have a 70% chance of having a boy... they have had two kids... both girls... what is the chance that their third child will be a boy.

    Did you guess 100%?

    Wrong.

    If the chance of having a boy is 70% then that is the chance irrespective of what gender her previous children are.

    The problem with that of course is that certain situations can actually effect the chances... AFAIK so there will never be a fixed number for gender of the child... if they could predict gender then there would be no need to use an ultrasound device to find out.

    Equally fertility rate... to know how fertile a woman is you would need to know if she is getting any.... having a fertility rate of 100 means nothing if she is a good girl and keeps her legs crossed. Equally a low fertility score wont matter if it never gets a rest so to speak... eventually one will slip passed the goalie.

    I see, so your one of those who don't mind being replaced, ok.

    Replaced?

    You pure breds are the worst.

    I know a lot of Maori who think like you, except the Maori killed off the people who were here before them... they were called the Moriori... but of course the amusing thing is that both the Morirori and the Maori are pretty much Pacific Islanders anyway... which is technically what I am too... New Zealand is an island in the Pacific.

    And of course, put the local Women back in the Kitchen.

    Yeah... women have smaller feet than men... so they can stand closer to the sink... women wear white when they are married so they match the fridge and oven and other white wear.... of course when they are pregnant they stand further away from the sink, but a good bib should deal with the water slopping on the floor.

    Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations.

    Considering you are so worried about the purity in your own country it is amusing you direct insults towards a country the EU basically pissed all over and infected with that sort of problem.

    Even more so with your regions destruction of Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, and interference in Egypt and most other African countries that has led to this economic migration to Europe.

    The sad thing is that your reaction is to beat your women and demand they pump out babies like China pumps out Frigates... perhaps if you used your economic and military and political power to actually fixing these countries and creating stable growing economies to offer places where the locals will want to stay and bring up their families instead of raping their countries and living high on the plunder.

    Sadly europe is not mature and civilised enough to work that out for itself yet...

    Better get subscription to Cooking Channel, you will need it, can't live on fast-food all your life

    Sad that the western women seem to be looking more like Snookie...

    https://yandex.com/images/search?pos=4&uinfo=sw-1280-sh-1024-ww-1278-wh-848-pd-1-wp-5x4_1280x1024&img_url=https%3A//www.cram.com/images/upload-flashcards/883783/589214_m.jpg&text=snookie+southpark&rpt=simage


    I grew up in a Catholic majority country and myself from a Catholic family though I am not religious, I have never seen Catholics forcing other non-Catholics to convert through the use of threats and violence, Some Catholic groups/ figures might try to interfere with some political issues but Not as Aggressive like Muslim political groups in Malaysia and Indonesia etc.

    Northern Ireland?

    I am sure there are a lot of Muslim communities that say exactly the same thing... we have lived in peace for centuries... then something happens to change it and it becomes them and us.


    And what are you suggesting as an alternative? surrender to Muslims and just allow them to have their way and proceed to Islamize these countries? It is like saying the Soviet Union should have just capitulated to the Nazi because look at how fighting back against the Nazis turned out.. 27 million dead Soviets...

    How about first of all not grouping all Muslims together as one monolithic group. If all the crew on the Enola Gay were Catholic are all catholics responsible for the nuclear bombings in Japan?
    There will be plenty of moderate muslims who might have sympathy with your view... until you blame him and his religion for all the problems.

    Most religions want their culture respected in society... it seems to me that under Assad christians and jews and other religious minorities didn't have problems... but they do under the ISIS wahhabists... yet both shia and sunni are muslims aren't they?

    BTW the nazis invaded land that was not theirs... a bit like the west bombs and invades countries around the world.

    How can you seriously compare Catholic, Jehovahs, Protestants, even Buddhists to Islam? We need to be realistic here, it is like comparing a simple flu to a deadly cancer.

    Wow... you get upset because I compare religions with each other... do catholic and protestant bombs only kill bad people and are surgical instruments of justice, while muslim bombs are random indiscriminate weapons of terror.

    I wonder why muslims get upset when they are told their religion is bad and must be stopped... might even think they need to take steps to actively protect it...


    It seems a lot of people are already aware of the High and Very likely possibility that Europe will be Islamized in the future, but why does it sound like people like you are resigned to this likely fate? I simply dont understand why no one is doing any actions to reverse this trend. It is like someone diagnosed with a stage 1 cancer and decided NOT to do anything about it.

    Possibly because they might think the cure is worse than the disease... freedom of religion is a core value in Europe... along with freedom of speech... not to mention a whole lot of other ones you would have to break if you want to go all genocidal on muslims... incredibly hypocritical considering the wests actions in Yugoslavia in the recent path where Bosnian Croats and Muslims were the innocent and them white christian Serbs were the dirty bastards that started it all... eating all those babies.. while those innocent muslims were slaughtered so completely we can't even find their bodies...


    Basing on the majority of comments in here that downplays the threat of Islam to the entire world, I guess being educated, smart, intelligent and knowledgeable is NOT enough to make someone realize the dangers of Islam and its creeping expansion, Personal experience may be the only key to wake people up. Maybe you people have other things to think about, or maybe the problems or troubles associated with Islam has Not yet reached your shores, But sooner or later it will, and when that time comes you and your families will suffer, just like how the Hindus in India, Buddhists in Myanmar, Thailand, Christians in Russia, Philippines, East Timor, Egypt suffered from the hands of muslims.

    Well actually I have no problem doing nothing because I am an Athiest, and I figure once you get rid of the Muslims the Athiests might be next... so fuck you.

    I live in a country dominated by christian values and morality... each generation tries to shock and offend the previous generation... have you seen the cartoons on TV?

    Family Guy, Southpark, American Dad... the language and themes... I remember when people got upset because Married with Children had such bad stereotypes as a lazy mother and incompetent unsuccessful dad, and of course the virgin nerd son and slut daughter... it was not the Cosby show, or even One day at a time.

    Perhaps western culture needs to become a bit more conservative... it is not going to be the children that do this... perhaps they need parents that will give them a good slap when they need it.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:37 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I have been talking about consequences for a while now, never once was it about death.

    Your lack of respect for the fact that women are just people too led me to assume you meant put them down as in like put them down like a dog or cat or other pet.

    My mistake, but your actual meaning was not that clear.

    Women who waste their prime years not having kids, don't deserve respect IMO.

    Funny fact, back in the 90s....

    Well there you go... Russia just needs conscription for women and to declare war on countries a lot and the birthrate will be enormous...

    I have seen some comments about that Norwegian ship that crashed into the oil tanker had 5 out of 6 navigators on board being women and it was the pride of their navy because of the large number of women on board... really don't know how much that influenced what actually happened though.

    The conscription/Draft is enough, you could even spread rumors about how painful or terrible it is, they will go find a man real fast.

    Yap, that's what happens when you cut off their money supply, they'll go out and find a Man real fast.

    You are assuming that all Russian women are sitting on the unemployment benefit bitching about how they have no local studs to corner and entrap with a child.

    Some Russian women work for a living and pay their own bills and really don't need a man, except for entertainment.

    Women love to use the Government as their Sugar Daddy, so guess what happens when Sugar Daddy's not paying, they'll go find a Man.

    Yea, and that's the problem.

    Less so for Russia and more so for Europe, they love welfare, Greece for example, despite being in austerity and selling of everything they could, are now deeper in debt, because they refuse to drop their welfare programs.

    Of course, because stopping payments people need to stay alive is always going to have good results... I mean where else could they possibly get any money... they couldn't ask the richest people in the country to get rid of their accountants and actually pay taxes for a change or anything...

    I mean when an enormous number of people can't pay their house loans and even when the bank steps in and seizes their houses and sell them and it still doesn't pay back the money loaned because house prices have dropped... you don't spend government money helping those worthless homeless people working 2-3 minimum wage jobs just to have any chance of paying for their lifestyle... you give 750 billion to those rich bankers so their CEOs can get multi million dollar bonus packages... because these unfortunate guys get enormous salaries anyway, and all their travel and food is paid for by the company.... terrible...  Rolling Eyes

    They wanna live, they do it the old fashioned way, they get a Man.

    What did you expect would happen, the Brain/Body release pain suppressants for birth, and births only.

    Of course... that is why they get epidural medication during child birth... all that screaming is just milking it so they get a nice bracelet or ring at the end, and also so they can lay around for the rest of the day in bed... lazy greedy bitches.

    Believe whateve you want.

    Are you trolling??

    I really wish you were, but am afraid you are not.

    I am no where near an expert on women... but even I know you know nothing.

    Really, you don't wanna do what needs to be done, so you play ignorant, fine.

    Either way, the decline is continuing, and eventually the Hammer will fall on these Women, the question is whether it's Mohamed or the Local men who will beat them with that Hammer.

    "The most commonly used metric is the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) – or often simply 'fertility rate' – which measures the average number of children per woman."

    But is it a measure of how many they can have, or how many they are likely to have?

    BTW statistics regarding such things is amusing... say a woman and her partner have a 70% chance of having a boy... they have had two kids... both girls... what is the chance that their third child will be a boy.

    Did you guess 100%?

    Wrong.

    If the chance of having a boy is 70% then that is the chance irrespective of what gender her previous children are.

    The problem with that of course is that certain situations can actually effect the chances... AFAIK so there will never be a fixed number for gender of the child... if they could predict gender then there would be no need to use an ultrasound device to find out.

    Equally fertility rate... to know how fertile a woman is you would need to know if she is getting any.... having a fertility rate of 100 means nothing if she is a good girl and keeps her legs crossed. Equally a low fertility score wont matter if it never gets a rest so to speak... eventually one will slip passed the goalie.

    Lot of Semantic nonsense.
    These girls ain't having enough kids and are sending the nation into decline.
    "which measures the average number of children per woman"

    I see, so your one of those who don't mind being replaced, ok.

    Replaced?

    You pure breds are the worst.

    I know a lot of Maori who think like you, except the Maori killed off the people who were here before them... they were called the Moriori... but of course the amusing thing is that both the Morirori and the Maori are pretty much Pacific Islanders anyway... which is technically what I am too... New Zealand is an island in the Pacific.

    Let's go back to the Stone age, the Bronze age, middle ages, who cares, right?
    Right now there is clear cut replacement happening, and you looneys are doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to ignore it.
    Carry on, your time will come.

    And of course, put the local Women back in the Kitchen.

    Yeah... women have smaller feet than men... so they can stand closer to the sink... women wear white when they are married so they match the fridge and oven and other white wear.... of course when they are pregnant they stand further away from the sink, but a good bib should deal with the water slopping on the floor.

    Gibberish?

    Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations.

    Considering you are so worried about the purity in your own country it is amusing you direct insults towards a country the EU basically pissed all over and infected with that sort of problem.

    Even more so with your regions destruction of Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, and interference in Egypt and most other African countries that has led to this economic migration to Europe.

    The sad thing is that your reaction is to beat your women and demand they pump out babies like China pumps out Frigates... perhaps if you used your economic and military and political power to actually fixing these countries and creating stable growing economies to offer places where the locals will want to stay and bring up their families instead of raping their countries and living high on the plunder.

    Sadly europe is not mature and civilised enough to work that out for itself yet...

    When Hilter butchered the Jews and others, the world complained, when Leftist orchestrate mass replacement, no one gives a sh%t.
    The means are different, but the ends are the same.

    The other countries have been in chaos for decades, but it wasn't until recent retards opened the borders, that everything went to sh%t.

    BS, the most peaceful and advanced countries are all facing population decline, scream "rape" all you like, eventually someone will have to make a decision.
    And these Women are gonna get the Hammer, period.

    It's like watching the prelude to WW1, these ignorant happy time, right before the incompetent leaderships drag the entire continent to War.
    In this case, Civil War/s.
    I am putting my savings somewhere safe and getting my popcorn ready.


    Last edited by AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1704
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:16 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Don't worry Serb, your time will come very soon, you already have weaklings in power, i will give you 1-1.5 generations.

    That's still at least 1-1.5 generations more than you have even in worst case scenario so, awesome thumbsup

    Arrivederci!

    See you in 30yr or so, you soon to be Kebab lover. thumbsup

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm