Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
Cowboy's daughter
Big_Gazza
mnztr
higurashihougi
limb
Backman
flamming_python
LMFS
bitcointrader70
lyle6
Nomad5891
calripson
Hole
PhSt
Kiko
SeigSoloyvov
magnumcromagnon
Singular_Transform
PapaDragon
George1
miketheterrible
x_54_u43
franco
kvs
jka
Werewolf
GarryB
gaurav
KomissarBojanchev
TR1
sepheronx
Regular
Hannibal Barca
macedonian
AlfaT8
Viktor
Russian Patriot
41 posters

Police and Crime in Russia

lyle6
    lyle6

Police and Crime in Russia - Page 4 Empty Re: Police and Crime in Russia

Post  lyle6 Tue May 04, 2021 10:06 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    That asshole who murdered his girlfriend on livestream for clout only got 6 years

Russian justice system is definitely a joke

You can always borrow a leaf from our playbook and just ventilate the pathetic excuse for a human. Everyone would be better off without such human refuse consuming precious oxygen.

flamming_python, PapaDragon and miketheterrible like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 04, 2021 10:19 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    That asshole who murdered his girlfriend on livestream for clout only got 6 years

Russian justice system is definitely a joke

But according to everyone here the Russian criminal justice system is just amazing~

But yes he deserves a bullet end of story.

PapaDragon likes this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 11:44 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9354915/amp/Nanny-decapitated-girl-free-just-five-years-psychiatric-ward.html

Is this true? Are they going to let this woman out of prison? Maybe Russia is not as based as I thought.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed May 05, 2021 1:09 am

Yep, the ignore list is going to grow...

miketheterrible likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed May 05, 2021 4:45 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9354915/amp/Nanny-decapitated-girl-free-just-five-years-psychiatric-ward.html

Is this true? Are they going to let this woman out of prison? Maybe Russia is not as based as I thought.

Unsure if that is true, but if it is....Then that is a goddam joke.

Hell, I'd offer to kill her myself for doing such a thing.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 05, 2021 7:27 am

dailyfail.co.uk...

miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 05, 2021 10:29 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9354915/amp/Nanny-decapitated-girl-free-just-five-years-psychiatric-ward.html

What the actual f

First I heard of this story
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 05, 2021 10:31 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Russia gives elderly Crimean woman 12 years in prison for passing classified military secrets to Ukrainian intelligence

https://www.rt.com/russia/519515-woman-prison-high-treason/

...a woman born in 1955...

Fucking soviet boomers...

To be honest, probably just yet another working woman who had her career wiped out by the end of the USSR in her time, got pumped with some fake loyalty to a fake country of the Ukraine to make up for it, had that stolen from her as well, and now lives on a miserable pension - well at that point, why the hell not dunno
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu May 06, 2021 5:12 am

If you end up in prison anyway, why not just murder some children... you get free room and board...

How is it different helping Orcs who shell women and children every day as to doing it yourself?
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 4:28 pm

GarryB wrote:If you end up in prison anyway, why not just murder some children... you get free room and board...

How is it different helping Orcs who shell women and children every day as to doing it yourself?
    She probably wouldn’t have done what she did if Russia could stop being an embarrassment and pay its old people a proper pension. You could barely survive on it the old pension and than Putin cut it.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat May 08, 2021 4:43 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    GarryB wrote:If you end up in prison anyway, why not just murder some children... you get free room and board...

She probably wouldn’t have done what she did if Russia could stop being an embarrassment and pay its old people a proper pension. You could barely survive on it the old pension and than Putin cut it.

If she wanted a decent pension, perhaps she should have moved back to Ukraine?

PS - Putin didn't cut back the pension amount but changed the ages of eligibility.

kvs, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 4:48 pm

franco wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

PS - Putin didn't cut back the pension amount but changed the ages of eligibility.
    Just drink more asbestos so you never reach pension age. Another excuse for Putin. Typical of this forum. Why don’t you try to survive on that poor woman’s pension?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat May 08, 2021 5:22 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    franco wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Just drink more asbestos so you never reach pension age. Another excuse for Putin. Typical of this forum. Why don’t you try to survive on that poor woman’s pension?

Many do. Maybe you should cut back sniffing glue so you wouldn't be so retarded by making up shit.

Retard

kvs and Backman like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 5:25 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    franco wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Many do.  Maybe you should cut back sniffing glue so you wouldn't be so retarded by making up shit.

Retard
    Sniffing glue is better than whatever the hell the hell you are sniffing. Life for a old person trying to survive on government pension in Russia is pretty bad.

lancelot dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat May 08, 2021 5:37 pm

Hey Garry, resident retard that is full of shit is spewing shit again.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat May 08, 2021 6:00 pm

[quote="bitcointrader70"][quote="miketheterrible"][quote="bitcointrader70"]
    franco wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Retard
    Sniffing glue is better than whatever the hell the hell you are sniffing. Life for a old person trying to survive on government pension in Russia is pretty bad.

Oh yes. Well lets just drain the Russian treasury and give everyone fat pensions just because. Great idea.

Think its all fine and dendy anywhere else ? In the US more older people are getting jobs than younger people

Police and Crime in Russia - Page 4 Workers65andoverschedule

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat May 08, 2021 6:05 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:

Well spoken. Now why don't you follow your own advice and move out of your nana's basement and get a paying job?

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 6:48 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Well spoken. Now why don't you follow your own advice and move out of your nana's basement and get a paying job?

I probably make more money than you Internet tough guy. Biden buxxx from the medical field and daytrading crypto I’ve been doing well. I bought cardano at 10 cents and link at 3$.

Suck my ak47 motherfucker.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Backman wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    franco wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Retard

Oh yes. Well lets just drain the Russian treasury and give everyone fat pensions just because. Great idea.

Think its all fine and dendy anywhere else ? In the US more older people are getting jobs than younger people

Police and Crime in Russia - Page 4 Workers65andoverschedule
    Wow young people are lazy in a wealthy country. Who could imagine.who could imagine that currently with the government paying people to stay home cause of Covid that young retarded people don’t want to work.

Yeah you can survive off welfare and social security for better or worse much better than anything Putin offers.

Backman dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 08, 2021 6:55 pm

The compartmentalized, contradictory thinking in western chauvinist lemmings is something to behold.
    In the west, thanks to ageing populations, the government pension burden has been a serious problem for
    at least 20 years and is getting worse. A partial solution to this has been to increase the retirement age.

But when Russia faces the same problem and applies the same remedies, it is "totally different" and nefarious.
    This is in the context that Russia still has Soviet era retirement at 55 and 60 years which simply cannot be
    found in the west, where everywhere they are 65 and over.

It was funny to see paid teenagers (not many) come out for Nahanly's demonstrations against the retirement
    age change from 55 years to 65 together with pensioners for whom the change in retirement age has no
    relevance. Truly a freakish clown show demonstrating the intellectual bankruptcy of the non-systemic
    lunatic fringe opposition in Russia. The same opposition that NATzO expects to rule Russia if it gets
    a few billion dollars more in financing from NATzO sources.

GarryB, miketheterrible and Backman like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    I probably make more money than you Internet tough guy. Biden buxxx from the medical field and daytrading crypto I’ve been doing well. I bought cardano at 10 cents and link at 3$.

Not if Biden has any say about it you won't. Get ready to fork your stuff and guns over, comrade, and prepare your anus for prison - you're going to need it considering your remarks on this site you bigot.

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 7:22 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

Not if Biden has any say about it you won't. Get ready to fork your stuff and guns over, comrade, and prepare your anus for prison - you're going to need it considering your remarks on this site you bigot.
    I live in a red state.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat May 08, 2021 7:33 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

He will be purposely dropping the soap in front of Tyrone or Tyrell in Prison.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sat May 08, 2021 7:36 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    lyle6 wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

He will be purposely dropping the soap in front of Tyrone or Tyrell in Prison.
    If your profile picture is actually you even Tyrone or tyrell wouldn’t want it from you. Might as well by yourself a one way ticket to Thailand cause you are one ugly motherfucker.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat May 08, 2021 7:47 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    I live in a red state.
    Tell yourself that when Tyrone and D'Brickashaw are busily working hard in hand on expanding your bussy to their tastes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 am