At night, the Russian Aerospace Forces launched a group strike with long-range precision weapons on electronic intelligence centers and aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The strike was made on the airfields "Kanatovo" in the Kirovograd region and "Dnepr". All designated objects were hit. The goal of the strike was achieved, the Russian Defense Ministry said. https://t.me/Slavyangrad/52039
GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, zardof, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post
* "In the Donetsk direction, the active actions of the "Southern" group of forces over the past day successfully repelled nine enemy attacks in the areas of the settlements of Vesele, Artemovsk, Avdeevka, Pervomayskoye and Marinka of the Donetsk People's Republic. During the hostilities, more than 245 Ukrainian servicemen and an infantry fighting vehicle were killed , seven pickup trucks, as well as D-20 and D-30 howitzers," Konashenkov said.
* "In the Kherson direction, as a result of fire damage, up to 45 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 vehicles, a Grad MLRS combat vehicle, 2 Akatsia self-propelled artillery mounts and 2 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzers were destroyed during the day," Konashenkov said.
* Russian Defense Ministry: AFU lost over 170 soldiers in the Yuzhno-Donetsk and Zaporozhye directions per day The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost over 170 soldiers, 3 tanks, Caezar self-propelled guns and the M777 artillery system in the Yuzhno-Donetsk and Zaporozhye directions in a day - Russian Defense Ministry.
* The RF Armed Forces destroyed more than 100 soldiers and the Akatsia self-propelled gun of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Krasnolimansky direction Russian troops destroyed more than 100 soldiers and one self-propelled gun "Akatsiya" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Krasnolimansk direction in a day - RF Ministry of Defense.
* "In the Kupyansk direction, operational-tactical and army aviation, artillery of the Western Group of Forces hit the manpower and equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the areas of the settlements of Novomlynsk, Timkovka, Kharkov Region and Stelmakhovka, Lugansk People's Republic. In the areas of the settlements of Yagodnoye and Berestovoye, Kharkov Region, 3 Ukrainian reconnaissance groups," he said. According to Konashenkov, in just a day in this direction, the enemy lost up to 30 servicemen, 3 vehicles, as well as a D-20 howitzer.
GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, starman and like this post
The Russian Armed Forces destroyed a warehouse with Storm Shadow cruise missiles at the Ukrainian air base in Starokonstantinov, Khmelnitsky region in response to an attack on a road bridge across the Chongar Strait - Russian Defense Ministry
At night, the Russian Aerospace Forces launched a group strike with long-range precision weapons on electronic intelligence centers and aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine The strike was made on the airfields "Kanatovo" in the Kirovograd region and "Dnepr". All designated objects were hit. The goal of the strike was achieved, the Russian Defense Ministry said.
Last edited by Hole on Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
GarryB, ahmedfire, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post
June 24, 15:39, updated June 24, 15:48 Military operation in Ukraine Rogov announced the strike of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Berdyansk There are no victims or injured, clarified the chairman of the movement "We are together with Russia"
MELITOPOL, 24 June. /TASS/. The Ukrainian military launched a missile attack on the city of Berdyansk, the air defense system shot down all the missiles. This was announced by the chairman of the movement "We are together with Russia" Vladimir Rogov. "AFU militants launched a missile attack on Berdyansk. Today, around 15:55 Moscow time <...> the Nazis attempted to shell the city of Berdyansk, Zaporozhye region. The air defense system of the RF Armed Forces intercepted and shot down all the missiles," he wrote in his Telegram channel.
According to him, there are no damages and destructions, victims and wounded.
Last edited by Podlodka77 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, starman, Hole and Broski like this post
Ukrainian formations advanced 1.5 km north of Rabotino , taking landings. Reinforcements of special forces from among the 22nd detachment of the Special Forces and the 45th detachment of the Special Forces of the Airborne Forces were transferred to the site to help the infantry units, which, under pressure from the enemy, were forced to retreat.
In the event that the Russian troops succeed in regrouping and seizing the initiative, it is possible to close the advancing enemy groups into a "cauldron" north of Rabotino - at least the RF Armed Forces have enough forces and means in the area.
According to (https://t.me/rusich_army/9576) the Archangel of the Spetsnaz , a concentration of enemy infantry was revealed near Nesteryanka : after a successful fire defeat, the Ukrainian formations were dispersed.
Piatichatki is still partly in the gray zone, partly under the control of the enemy. There is no confident control of the RF Armed Forces over the settlement, the Russian infantry is working on enemy reinforcements trying to move forward.
In general, there are too many problems in the Zaporozhye direction, so the fighters, to put it mildly, do not pay much attention to the rebellious marches in the rear. https://t.me/intelslava/49322
GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Godric, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and Broski like this post
So back to the front, what has been going on? The settlements near Zaprozhiye, have the Ukes been driven back? What about the Russian advance in Lughansk? What is the situation like at Bakhmut? I ask because I still can't help but think what we are seeing by Pirozhki and PMC Wagner is for show, for whose benefit and who is the intended audience (honestly at this point its too early to say) I don't know, so what is going on at the front?
ucmvulcan wrote:So back to the front, what has been going on? The settlements near Zaprozhiye, have the Ukes been driven back? What about the Russian advance in Lughansk? What is the situation like at Bakhmut? I ask because I still can't help but think what we are seeing by Pirozhki and PMC Wagner is for show, for whose benefit and who is the intended audience (honestly at this point its too early to say) I don't know, so what is going on at the front?
* 19:03 Zaporozhye direction. Everything is normal.
Kherson direction. All as always..
South Donetsk direction. Fighting. All under control.
Donetsk direction. Fighting at Bakhmut. Everything goes ok.
Svatovo-Kremennaya. Going forward. Marines are advancing in the forests on a daily basis.
No breakthroughs, no super offensives. https://t.me/Slavyangrad/52150
GarryB, ahmedfire, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, starman, Eugenio Argentina and like this post
* 19:43 Artillerymen of the 85th brigade of the 2nd AK of the 8th Army of the Southern Military District of the Russian Armed Forces destroy the enemy in the Seversk direction. https://t.me/Slavyangrad/52166
Someone said the Orcs crossed Deniper with Tanks ? And one hour after this event , all the Generals kissed and made up ? Some say there was loss of life , a small number . Well in operation like this , absolute secrecy is key . You can not tell your troops " hey lads , we are all going on a sight seeing tour of Russia , " and expect some not to ask the tour bus driver , to stop en-route and buy some ice-cream ! Good to see some more Panzers , obviously coming in too close for the wild- life photographer for close-up shots ! I think they have seen too many tourists , and are getting tame !
That didn't shoot it down, you can see it deliberately flying into a target...
There are not sensors on board a Storm Shadow to warn it of intercepting missiles so the likely hood that the SS dives on its target just as a Pantsir missile explodes next to it is pretty damn unlikely.
That storm shadow was not blown to pieces but its ability to continue flying was taken away from it by an intercepting missile so it crashed into the ground soon after.
Suggesting it wasn't shot down is coping to the extreme... a bit like Patriot batteries intercepting Kinzhals using their missile vehicles and radar to achieve the interception.
The Storm Shadow was easily visible and was clearly being tracked by the system... there is no reason why it couldn't have brought it down in optical mode let alone radar tracking mode.
It was rather close to the launcher by the look of things which is why the Pantsir exploded some distance from the SS, but after the SAM explodes the target starts to dive into the ground with its jet engine running at normal thrust by the look of it and it hits open empty ground, so I would say it was shot down.
Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post