Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
zepia
Broski
Backman
ahmedfire
RTN
The-thing-next-door
Krepost
Firebird
famschopman
Singular_Transform
owais.usmani
AMCXXL
TMA1
Big_Gazza
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
Arsenic
Belisarius
Sujoy
Lapain
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Manov
calripson
sundoesntrise
DerWolf
diabetus
AMK
Werewolf
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
0nillie0
caveat emptor
PhSt
AlfaT8
Scorpius
GunshipDemocracy
pavi
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
mr_hd
Karl Haushofer
auslander
Podlodka77
GarryB
lyle6
d_taddei2
MMBR
Erk
PapaDragon
Azi
crod
mnztr
franco
billybatts91
JohninMK
zorobabel
lancelot
Regular
ludovicense
dionis
nomadski
thegopnik
Kiko
ALAMO
flamming_python
Hole
limb
Isos
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:55 pm

Hole wrote:Those Mastiffs are great... targets.
    Not as good as aussie "bushmasters"... our stuff burns so much better, keeps the surviving members of the Ukronazi squad warmer for longer.. Twisted Evil

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 pm

limb wrote:Some cold hard facts:

https://twitter.com/blob_watcher/status/1592564524082950144
    The russian generals prepared not for the last war, but for the war in 1945. Adapting modern technologies, knowing the effect of modern psychological warfare, smart innovative procurement based on logic and experimentation is better than copying what clauswitz or sun tzu say.
    https://twitter.com/blob_watcher/status/1592542762997800961
    We see this going right now

Russia can turn Ukraine into Grozny, it has nothing to do with lack of capabilities

I've reiterated this time and again,

Got more to do with political blocks , and willingness to endanger Russian servicemen, than Ukrainian nazis

PapaDragon, MMBR, owais.usmani and ucmvulcan like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:28 pm

so where are those facts, dont keep me waiting or I got limp...where sun doesnet shine

franco, Hole, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:37 pm

I stopped following the war. But what do we have here with Poland ? A deliberate false flag to get NATO directly involved ? Sure looks like it
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:39 pm

not much footage of Denazification today,...i guess the piggy's have some power and uploading issues of receiving the Denazi-packages?.

The Z on Tape i did got for today.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 Photo_51

RF Cruise missile strike in Kiev

RF Cruise missile survives Ukrainian AA intercept

Offensive of the DPR on Ukrainian Trenches near Nevelskoye

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken link in video)

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:14 am

https://twitter.com/blob_watcher/status/1592564524082950144
    The russian generals prepared not for the last war, but for the war in 1945. Adapting modern technologies, knowing the effect of modern psychological warfare, smart innovative procurement based on logic and experimentation is better than copying what clauswitz or sun tzu say.
    https://twitter.com/blob_watcher/status/1592542762997800961
    We see this going right now

I am not seeing the facts. I am saying two twats about his opinion. Who is he? What is his evidence for what he says? Why should we listen to him? Is he a historian? A political scientist? A military officer? What is his specialization? Does he focus on Russia and the fUSSR? Military History? What? Your cold hard facts read more like shit that you agreed with on twitter. That's nice, but I don't think I'd cite twitter on my dissertation and if one of my students posted twitter as evidence I'd downgrade his paper because there is no fact there. Its opinion. Opinions are like anuses, we all have one and they smell the same and are worth the same.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:18 am

Conclusion presumably based on the fragments.

K13 News
    @K13News
    So what crashed in the village of Przewodów, Poland today?

With the cooperation of @blueboy1969
    we analyzed the available photos of fragments and came to a clear conclusion that they belong to the 48D6 motor of the 5V55-series missile of the S-300 AD system- a Ukrainian one.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 FhoroOOXwAAmwvl?format=jpg&name=medium

War Monitor
    @WarMonitors
    ·
    3h
    ⚡Russian MoD: No strikes were made against targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border by Russian weapons. The fragments published in hot pursuit by the Polish media from the scene in the village of Przewoduv have nothing to do with Russian weapons

Jackson Hinkle 🇺🇸
    @jacksonhinklle
    ·
    3h
    So does this mean Ukraine triggered Article 5 and will now be facing a NATO-Polish invasion?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by JohninMK on Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:22 am

Backman wrote:I stopped following the war. But what do we have here with Poland ? A deliberate false flag to get NATO directly involved ? Sure looks like it

Poland is angry that a Ukrainian sam landed on their territory.  They'll blame Russia for it, the EU and NATO will say harsh words, sanctions will be issued, they'll ban Shoigu and Lavrov from their social media, Poland will shriek at the UN, Biden will send stuff that had been phased out of US inventory by the time of my grandpa's service, our UN cows will call for war crimes trials for all Russians involved in the attack on Polish sovereignty at courts the US refuses to actually join lest it gets tried for war crimes itself, the UN will hold votes.  Stolenberg and Man She's Lyin will pledge European solidarity and water and lights will be turned off across western europe in Solidarity with Ukraine and anyone who opposes this will be labeled a Russian agent.  In the long run, Poland marches through the streets, more Poles become mercs, and nothing happens because nobody wants nuclear war because some missile veers off course near a war.  The only NATO deployment may be more SAMs moved to the Polish eastern border and they'll join in the hunt for Russian missiles.  Not too much will change, the rocket strikes will continue and the shit show will go on and on.

GarryB, Werewolf, andalusia, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, MMBR and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:35 am

ALAMO wrote:
    When the EU included fruit and vegetables product on the sanction list, they didn't realize the fact that about 20% of the whole Russian supply is delivered by the dacha gardens.
    Seriously.
    I was digging for that data years ago and found it finally in some studies about "healthy food production".
    I suppose that this factor was taken under consideration when the Russkie decided to unleash hell upon the Ukraine.
    They calculated that the civilian population, although will feel the pain, can survive.
    A Russkie can survive without electricity.
    UkoWehrmacht cant.

Actually, I recall I posted about that years ago with a link on this forums.

Datcha Gardens consisted a ton of fresh veggies and fruit at local farmers markets. I imagine that % grew though since. Back in around 2008 it was something like 40% I thought. Maybe advent of mass farming and major greenhouses in Russia may have lowered that overall %.

I think the initial release of the info was from a blog that is an investors group in Russia. Awara group.

GarryB, ALAMO and GunshipDemocracy like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:41 am

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:There are scattered reports that "decision making centers" (it's almost a meme by now) were destroyed in Kiev. General staff HQ among others.

Also, three waves of cruise missiles, over a 100 total. Now being followed-up by hundreds of Geran-2s they say.

Dorito always puts me a little at at ease

JohninMK wrote:

Even we didn't use civilian vehicles as cover for military ops back in '99 AKA this gives Russia carte blanche to start blasting at will so they better use it already

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, MMBR, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and owais.usmani like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:52 am

Looks like the missile strike on Poland is a false flag

"The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement that the missile fragments shown by Polish media had “nothing to do with Russian weapons.” No missile strikes were carried out against targets near the Polish-Ukrainian border, and any reports saying otherwise were “a deliberate provocation in order to escalate the situation,” Moscow added. "

https://www.rt.com/news/566591-poland-nato-article4-ukraine/

I am surprised that NATO took so long to do this.

GarryB and Werewolf like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:54 am

Well, it was a failed S-300 missile that fell.

GarryB, Werewolf, MMBR, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:55 am

Comment on MoA

"In Kyiv, the arrival at the building of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the operational command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was confirmed.

Here are the promised missile strikes on decision-making centers."

https://t.me/ZandVchannel/39092

Suddenly the decision to move civilians and 20,000 troops out of the way of a potential damn burst makes a lot more sense. If Russia was planning to go for the jugular, removing any chance of a spiteful payback attack and minimising blowback kinda makes sense (no matter how bad it was that that bridgehead had not been reinforced in the 9 months since it was taken).

Posted by: Et Tu | Nov 15 2022 16:25 utc | 31

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza and GunshipDemocracy like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:16 am

Another from MoA/

@rk | Nov 15 2022 21:42 utc | 188

U.S, allies cannot confirm report on Russian strike on Poland"-Reuters

Maybe they should say why

https://t.me/ZandVchannel/39165

Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk, a high-altitude remotely piloted reconnaissance aircraft, was spotted in the skies of Poland today. The drone with registration number MM-AV-SA-001 belongs to the Italian Air Force. The location of this drone is the Sigonella Air Force Base in Sicily. Forces and the US Navy are stationed at this military base.

"Quite by accident" NATO reconnaissance drone was in the sky over Eastern Europe during the day. RQ-4 Global Hawk - is the pride of NATO, nothing can hide from his eyes.
    Today's incident with the killing of Polish citizens by Ukrainian air defense friendly fire was clearly spotted by a NATO drone.

The Pentagon's evasion of the answer about whose missile hit Poland looks strange. Either the RQ-4 is not so good, or the Poles are not such friends...

Posted by: Norwegian | Nov 15 2022 21:45 utc | 191

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:16 am

JohninMK wrote:Suddenly the decision to move civilians and 20,000 troops out of the way of a potential damn burst makes a lot more sense. If Russia was planning to go for the jugular, removing any chance of a spiteful payback attack and minimising blowback kinda makes sense (no matter how bad it was that that bridgehead had not been reinforced in the 9 months since it was taken).

Yup.  Shit is gonna get real in the East as Russia finally makes a concerted push to crack open the Ukronazi defenses in Donetsk and Zap.  The extra 300k+ call-up and mobilisation of mountains of gear and ordnance isn't simply a bargaining chip for "negotiations".  Twisted Evil

Ukro scum are in for a fcking world of hurt when Armageddon finally gives the order for the hammer to come down... russia

GarryB, psg, littlerabbit and Hole like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:17 am

sepheronx wrote:Well, it was a failed S-300 missile that fell.
    So it was an accident rather than a false flag?

I wonder what they were trying to shoot down?
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:54 am

Erk wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Well, it was a failed S-300 missile that fell.
    So it was an accident rather than a false flag?

I wonder what they were trying to shoot down?

With all the electronic jamming going on that allows Russian missiles to get through Ukrainian air defenses it is possible that it flew several miles off course and didn't self destruct until it landed in Poland. I don't know how much the S-300's range is, but I'd think it might have the range to land in Poland should it be tricked off side. Or this could be Zelensky trying to get us into WWIII before Christmas. I would not put him firing a missile to hit Poland, knowing full well the west would automatically blame Russia, and trying to get a new NATO offenive going.

GarryB, andalusia and Hole like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:16 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    For Airbornewolf I think he is in seventh heaven watching the video links of Russians destroying the Ukrops and their equipment.  bounce

It goes a bit further and deeper than that for me Podlodka,
    Allow me to elaborate,

I signed up for volunteer service in one of NATO's army's as Airborne infantry.
    I served for an decade, doing an combination of Logistical and Combat tasks.
    It included multiple combat tours Afghanistan.

I saw a lot of horrendous shit NATO did. Where officers should have been put in prison for.
    NATO does not care for its own troops, just as much it does not care about local civilians of the places they invade.
    It does not work to an solution, all of it just exists to fuel the Millitary Industrial Complex.

And the things that happen in the command bunkers and the politics that are played are just sickening.
    Officers sacrifice their own troops to protect politicians back home.
    Or just whipe out local people's towns as they just throw a few hundred dollars at it for "collateral damage".

Did you know NATO and in extension I worked with Russian Contractors in Afghanistan back in 2008?.
    Oh yes, Russia extended an helping hand as NATO logistics where under heavy pressure as the road-route from Pakistan was closed by ambushes.
    Russian contractors flew helicopters and aircraft in Afghanistan to supply NATO FOB's and bases in the field.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 20130710

I had very good co-operation and at times discussions with these crew.
    What did they get in return for saving NATO in Afghanistan?. just more russophobia.
    MI-8's or MI-26 coming in for landing in Afghanistan often had to ask repeatedly for permission to land on FOB's so they where protected from the Taliban so they could fix their helicopters. at times they where denied.
    Words are not enough to describe my feelings about this.

Then came Ukraine's Coup in 2014, And one day i was filling out mundane logistical requests and the next day i had to make magic happen by transporting vehicles "for the OSCE" to Kiev as soon as possible.
    These where from my end, on legal documents destined for the OSCE. These where armored SUV's, but on the outside looked like civilian models.
    They all disappeared from the papertrail as soon they landed at Kiev, to just appear a few days later on RT from footage as Nazi's pulled people out of houses.
    ....did i mention the Genocidal campaign of Kiev against Eastern Ukraine!?!.

Officers in NATO spoke like the seizure of Crimea and its black sea fleet was already a fact. And openly vented their disgusting views on Russia and its people.
    NATO runs on hatred for everything that is not NATO and outside its borders, it is rediculous.

Do not even get me started about MH-17. There was good communication between the LPR/DPR and the Dutch after the shooting down at first.
    This all ended after militarys medical recovery teams arrived at Kharkov, and started photographing their "Escorts" Ukrainian Nazi's.....
    After this, they where quickly pulled back to the Netherlands. The secret Dutch U.N Mission was quickly cancelled in secret.

They had already wrapped several hundreds of salvage vehicles in blue vehicle wrap for this mission.
    The days and weeks after, LPR and DPR tried contacting NATO and the Dutch. they got the silent treatment.
    The DPR eventually opted themselves to start recovery and put the MH-17 victims in cold storage trains.
    And back home the DPR and LPR where still painted as a bunch of savages.....while we severed all comms and let our own people rot in the summer sun.

I honestly could not look at my uniform anymore in the mirror.
    A lot of effort went on exiting the millitary by finding an civilian job.
    And lucky for me, i found one eventually. I resigned the following day.

It brings me to Today.
    For me, Contractors, people and organizations from the RF showed me more reasoning and humanity than i ever seen from NATO.
    Everytime i open the news here in Western Europe, the Propaganda painting the Russians as sub-human aggressors disgusts me.

NATO only wants to subjugate and destroy to maintain its grip on the world on behalf of the U.S War Machine.
    I do not know how this will go, but Russia should see this trough to the end.

I archive and Upload footage of the RF troops in action as i personally believe in that this is the turning point for an multi-polar world.
    An world where the West rules by power alone, not accountable to any norms and values and employ's jihadi's and Nazi's to wage war is unacceptable.
    And i want to show as much people as i can that the West is not invincible, The rest of the world are not sub-humans. they have equal value in this world and they will fight for it.

Slava Rossiya, Akhmat sila.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 28 Photo_52

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:21 am

Found his new channel cheers

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, andalusia, JohninMK, MMBR, littlerabbit and like this post

MMBR
    MMBR

Post  MMBR Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:22 am

Ukranian air defense systems shot down all missiles, only 2 hit poland 😁

GarryB, franco, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, littlerabbit and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:06 am

The false flag and Polands talk of article 4 and 5, maybe a direct response to Russia allegedly hitting some decision centers ?

GarryB, JohninMK and littlerabbit like this post

AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:40 am

Regular wrote:

Fake added sound video. The original full video doesn't have anyone shouting anything.
    The Russian side is alarmingly resorting to crappy fakes and half-truths. Stop.

Sound could be added or simply amplified

Zelensky's fucking face is not fake, he didn't like what he heard very much

Farlopensky's nose itches

(Note is necessary: In Spain "Farlopa" is one of the ways of colloquially calling cocaine, among others such as "snow" "powder", etc...)
    The comments to the tweet are really funny

Last edited by AMCXXL on Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 am

thegopnik wrote:Found his new channel cheers

Don't think I would liken Poland to a savage pit-bull. More like a common garden-variety mutt. The sort that run away yelping after getting a couple of good hard kicks in its ribs or a good hard pounch on the end of its snout. Poles have always held themselves in too high a regard regarding their military prowess. Russia, if pressed, won't hesitate to show these monkey idiots who rules the jungle... Twisted Evil

GarryB, psg, andalusia, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, thegopnik, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:14 am

Many people say Poland is desperate to start a war against Russia but that's only half true, if that was the case then why have they not officially joined the conflict against Russia with the Ukraine? Why is it that they refused to deliver their MiG-29's directly to the Ukraine and offered to fly them to a US military airbase in Germany instead?

https://www.rt.com/news/551559-poland-nato-ukraine-aircraft/

The reality is the Polish government are cowards and don't want to fight peer or superior opponents themselves but are more than happy to let the Ukrainians and mercenaries do the fighting and dying for them. That's why they threaten Russia with article 5, that's why these weak, effeminate European countries want to join NATO so badly. There isn't a single country in Europe that could take Russia head-on militarily and win.

GarryB, psg, andalusia, Big_Gazza, MMBR, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:51 am

So now, AP is quoting U.S. officials saying that the Polish incident was indeed a Ukrainian SAM. Well, we knew that but what's so great about such a quick admission is that it has made complete and utter fools out of the entire Kievan establishment. Everyone, from Zelensky himself down to countless officials started hammering away on social media calling it "Russian missile terror" and for NATO to act swiftly and decisively now that Russia is deliberately attacking them too.

Of course, nobody important's gonna call them out on it. But it might, just might open a few eyes out there.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am