Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
zepia
Broski
Backman
ahmedfire
RTN
The-thing-next-door
Krepost
Firebird
famschopman
Singular_Transform
owais.usmani
AMCXXL
TMA1
Big_Gazza
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
littlerabbit
Arsenic
Belisarius
Sujoy
Lapain
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
VARGR198
ucmvulcan
Manov
calripson
sundoesntrise
DerWolf
diabetus
AMK
Werewolf
Rodion_Romanovic
Godric
0nillie0
caveat emptor
PhSt
AlfaT8
Scorpius
GunshipDemocracy
pavi
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Arrow
Tolstoy
Stealthflanker
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
mr_hd
Karl Haushofer
auslander
Podlodka77
GarryB
lyle6
d_taddei2
MMBR
Erk
PapaDragon
Azi
crod
mnztr
franco
billybatts91
JohninMK
zorobabel
lancelot
Regular
ludovicense
dionis
nomadski
thegopnik
Kiko
ALAMO
flamming_python
Hole
limb
Isos
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:33 pm

When talking about the waffen SS one needs to understand history first off not all Waffen SS divisions carried out genocide or war crimes, specific formations like "Deaths Head" did.

So when you blanket the waffen SS like that its dishonest to history

Firebird, flamming_python and ucmvulcan dislike this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #32

Post  billybatts91 Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm

franco wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:
    franco wrote:Volunteers to the Waffen-SS;

🇱🇻 Latvians: 80 000
    🇳🇱 Dutch: 50 000
    🇧🇪 Belgians: 40 000
    🇺🇦 Ukrainians: 25 000
    🇫🇷 French: 20 000
    🇮🇹 Italians: 15 000
    🇱🇹 Lithuanians: 11 000
    🇳🇴 Norwegians: 6 000
    🇩🇰 The Danish: 6 000
    🇷🇸 Serbians: 4 000
    🇪🇪 Estonians: 3 000
    🇫🇮 Finns: 1 200

🇵🇱 Poles: 0

https://twitter.com/StefanTompson/status/1590944415115509760

This lying sack of shit put Serbians there, meanwhile Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians were actually in the SS.

I was surprised by that also on both accounts. Could Serbs actually mean Croations etc? dunno

Absolutely, but it was way more than 4,000. I think he pulled that number out of his ass.

Podlodka77 likes this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:37 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:When talking about the waffen SS one needs to understand history first off not all Waffen SS divisions carried out genocide or war crimes, specific formations like "Deaths Head" did.

There's no need to stand up for the SS, they were all pieces of shits. Every single one.

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza and limb like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:46 pm

billybatts91 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:When talking about the waffen SS one needs to understand history first off not all Waffen SS divisions carried out genocide or war crimes, specific formations like "Deaths Head" did.

There's no need to stand up for the SS, they were all pieces of shits. Every single one.

As a solider, I do feel the need to point that out.

Some are merely men who served their country and did no wrong, its not right to label those who did nothing like those who did.

Firebird, ali.a.r, flamming_python and limb dislike this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:54 pm

Isos wrote:
    It uses GPS guidnace. Where is the GPS jamming over all Ukraine ?

They have jammers with ranges of some thousands km. Use them and jam their GPS including civilian ones.

That will mess with just everything including those DJI drones used by Russian forces. Also impractical as you need airborne jammers for the necessary coverage.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:54 pm

Now that the temporary relocation of Russian forces is complete, it is time to blow up the Kharkovka dam to eliminate any future threats of flooding. I'm still waiting for the new waves of impact drones and cruise missiles, I demand the Russian command to start using FOABs on all major Pukranian cities, target the remaining power stations and destroy all food storage and water facilities. The only way to impose excruciating pain to NATzO Pukranian land grabbers is to create famine in the entire population. The starved Pukranian cannon fodders will then be easily converted to fertilizer. Take no prisoners. We only want Extermination! attack

Rodion_Romanovic dislikes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:57 pm

It is imperative to impose starvation in NATzO Pukrain, it doesn't matter if they have 1 or 2 million NATzO cannon fodders, if there is no food, they will all starve to death. This is what Russia needs to start doing now. Starve every single Pukranian NAZI until they Submit to Russian supremacy! russia

Rodion_Romanovic dislikes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:08 pm

PhSt wrote:It is imperative to impose starvation in NATzO Pukrain, it doesn't matter if they have 1 or 2 million NATzO cannon fodders, if there is no food, they will all starve to death. This is what Russia needs to start doing now. Starve every single Pukranian NAZI until they Submit to Russian supremacy! russia

Children?? Wife?? Let your loved ones be the first in the soil enhancement experiment. I don't call names on this forum, but if I did..........

Lapain likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:10 pm

auslander wrote:
    Children?? Wife?? Let your loved ones be the first in the soil enhancement experiment. I don't call names on this forum, but if I did..........

These wife and children that you are defending wants to kill you and other Russians. You have to kill them before they kill you. This is a very simple matter.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:18 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

Some are merely men who served their country and did no wrong, its not right to label those who did nothing like those who did.

They were all criminal formations

Even the ones which used Baltic conscripts were implicated in plenty of crimes against Jews and local civilians in multiple locations where they were based

Your 'as a soldier' line is a premature rehabilitation of many war criminals and devout Nazis.

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:23 pm

PhSt wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    These wife and children that you are defending wants to kill you and other Russians. You have to kill them before they kill you. This is a very simple matter.

My wife and I have been married for very close to 20 years. As annoying as I can be she has yet to do violence to me or our children. That's our youngest, Kristl'Yannah, in my avatar image. Pretty, ain't she? And she has blue eyes, a rarity for a merle. You want to start killing our children, go for Kristl first. Of course, then you'll have to fight Sophia and before her go for Aleksandr. Alek will take a week or so to eat you alive and I'm sure he will share the choice morsels with both girls.

Don't push your luck, my friend, don't push your luck.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:24 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

I understand but in the case of the soldiers of Nazi Germany, there were no good guys. They all represented and fought for an evil ideology and for the conquest and subjugation of millions of innocent people. They weren't serving their country, they were serving an imperialist/expansionist/genocidal power hellbent on world domination. If they were truly moral, they would've fled the country and not fought for such an evil.

GarryB and Firebird like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:28 pm

PhSt wrote:Now that the temporary relocation of Russian forces is complete, it is time to blow up the Kharkovka dam to eliminate any future threats of flooding. I'm still waiting for the new waves of impact drones and cruise missiles, I demand the Russian command to start using FOABs on all major Pukranian cities, target the remaining power stations and destroy all food storage and water facilities. The only way to impose excruciating pain to NATzO Pukranian land grabbers is to create famine in the entire population. The starved Pukranian cannon fodders will then be easily converted to fertilizer. Take no prisoners. We only want Extermination! attack

It's been a well established tactic of spooks, glowies and all sorts of other shadowy agencies to enhance and radicalized the fringe in order to alienate the much bigger center.

Not saying that you belong to that club, but the modus operandi is similar. You are doing a great job at making every pro-Russian commenter on here look like a gigantic fool and legit psycho - simply by association.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:28 pm

Defensive lines being built in Crimea now, are the Russians expecting the Ukrainians to get that far? Jesus Christ. Don't tell me they're gonna actually even attempt to penetrate and succeed. Looks like it will be just defensive posture from Russia in the south, hard to see them doing any major offensives there for a while if ever. Very disappointing.

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:30 pm

billybatts91 wrote: I understand but in the case of the soldiers of Nazi Germany, there were no good guys. They all represented and fought for an evil ideology and for the conquest and subjugation of millions of innocent people. They weren't serving their country, they were serving an imperialist/expansionist/genocidal power hellbent on world domination. If they were truly moral, they would've fled the country and not fought for such an evil.

Next time I see my grandfather I'll let him know your feelings. Unfortunately, my uncles are all gone as is my father. I, unfortunately for many, am not gone yet although I'll be more than happy to give you the charming disease I've got now. Odd...where's your smile?......

Auslander
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:31 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Now that the temporary relocation of Russian forces is complete, it is time to blow up the Kharkovka dam to eliminate any future threats of flooding. I'm still waiting for the new waves of impact drones and cruise missiles, I demand the Russian command to start using FOABs on all major Pukranian cities, target the remaining power stations and destroy all food storage and water facilities. The only way to impose excruciating pain to NATzO Pukranian land grabbers is to create famine in the entire population. The starved Pukranian cannon fodders will then be easily converted to fertilizer. Take no prisoners. We only want Extermination! attack

It's been a well established tactic of spooks, glowies and all sorts of other shadowy agencies to enhance and radicalized the fringe in order to alienate the much bigger center.

Not saying that you belong to that club, but the modus operandi is similar. You are doing a great job at making every pro-Russian commenter on here look like a gigantic fool and legit psycho - simply by association.

He's speaking for himself

Let him until he realizes his own folly

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander and Broski like this post

limb

Post  limb Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm

It took 9 months to capture some piles of dirt and  wide exposed  trenches manned by 50 year olds terrobobs just armed with rusty AKs. We all hear about muh cyborgs, but most captured and killed Ukrainians around the donetsk airport and peski were grandpas. Plus if they were cyborgs, its still not an excuse. Trenches should be jo use against mass tank fire using ainet airbursting ammo

I guess opytnoe, a village of around 400 people is a good consolation for losing an administrative center with a population of 327000 jocolor

Losing Kherson is analogous to the gernans losing rzhev in 1943. If telegram existed in 1944, germans would be coping about how they left piles of dead sovidt troops around rzhev and that it was a gesture of good will and tactical regrouping to leave it, meanwhile they would never threaten moscow ever again

Last edited by limb on Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

billybatts91 likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:36 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:

Nice attempt at trying to accuse me of being a NATzO spook. I recall that the only person between us who loves to spew NATzO Propaganda is you. Oh, you are afraid that the Russian high command actually listens to my proposal of a total war against NATzO host Pukraine. After all you have everything to lose. I would love to see the entire NATzO West to come crashing down. This is payback for all the unjust conditions that you have imposed on us.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:44 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

They were all criminal formations

Even the ones which used Baltic conscripts were implicated in plenty of crimes against Jews and local civilians in multiple locations where they were based

Your 'as a soldier' line is a premature rehabilitation of many war criminals and devout Nazis.

Nope and if you knew anything about history you'd know they were units that were just conscripted and sent to fight.

There was french SS.

Waffen SS much like Spetsnaz was just an Umbrella term.

You wouldn't like it if I said all Russians troops during ww2 were rapists when only a small portion actually did that.

So save me that weak ass logic, again some Waffen SS units DID do those things BUT not every single unit did or was even aware of what was going on

JohninMK likes this post

Firebird and ali.a.r dislike this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:51 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Meine alte Kammeraden ...
    lol!

Podlodka77 likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:51 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Nice attempt at trying to accuse me of being a NATzO spook. I recall that the only person between us who loves to spew NATzO Propaganda is you. Oh, you are afraid that the Russian high command actually listens to my proposal of a total war against NATzO host Pukraine. After all you have everything to lose. I would love to see the entire NATzO West to come crashing down. This is payback for all the unjust conditions that you have imposed on us.
    If these statements you've been spewing here are true representation of your thoughts, you are really deranged person.

Big_Gazza, ALAMO and auslander like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:58 pm

flamming_python wrote:

He's speaking for himself. Let him until he realizes his own folly[/quote]

Pity I can't introduce him to my old friends from the Stube I used to frequent, all gone now and sadly so. One of the barmaids did a Readler that was heaven on earth. He'd be a tasty morsel for lunch methinks.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Nope and if you knew anything about history you'd know they were units that were just conscripted and sent to fight.

There was french SS.

You wouldn't like it if I said all Russians troops during ww2 were rapists when only a small portion actually did that.

So save me that weak ass logic, again some Waffen SS units DID do those things BUT not every single unit did or was even aware of what was going on
    It looks to me as if you are conflating Wehrmacht with SS. Wehrmacht had  bad apples, but for most part was just regular conscripted army. On the other hand, SS was predominantly made out of Nazi party members and sympathizers, especially in first years of the war.
    One more to thing that is important to acknowledge is that all units of German Army behaved much worse toward population and captured opponents in Eastern Europe, opposed to  the ones in Western Europe. It is a direct consequence of country's racial policies.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:07 pm

limb wrote:
    Check out thegreyzone tg channel
    Greystone tg channel is one of the channels with most sensationalistic content i.e. bullshit.
    One example is Abramovich story. I don't have any doubts that Abramovich is working hard to unlock his assets frozen in the west. But, grayzone talks shit way too often.

GarryB and limb like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:20 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

There was french SS.

Not a big discrepancy with the portion of US soldiers in France and Italy and the Allied occupation zone in Germany for that matter who did that

I recommend German Historian Miriam Gebhardt's book "Crimes Unspoken"

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, markgreven, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am