Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+75
Regular
calripson
BliTTzZ
zepia
Lapain
sundoesntrise
Werewolf
bandit6
Arrow
diabetus
0nillie0
LMFS
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
11E
par far
Godric
owais.usmani
Serberus
zorobabel
higurashihougi
kvs
lyle6
Erk
mr_hd
famschopman
andalusia
d_taddei2
Broski
Azi
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
crod
Kiko
AlfaT8
Tolstoy
TMA1
auslander
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
SeigSoloyvov
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Sujoy
nomadski
The-thing-next-door
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PhSt
GarryB
ALAMO
sepheronx
VARGR198
limb
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
DerWolf
franco
mnztr
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
thegopnik
flamming_python
billybatts91
Backman
ucmvulcan
Hole
Dr.Snufflebug
Airbornewolf
Belisarius
Mir
JohninMK
Podlodka77
79 posters

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 576
    Points : 590
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 45
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Ispan Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:02 pm

    Ned86 wrote:
    Typical 5th columnist. There is no real reason for anyone to leave Russia now...neither economical nor political.
    Regarding visa issues, family visas will always be available because it is basic human right.

    Something personal.

    As my nick should give you a clue, I am spanish, not Russian. My wife is from Crimea, we met years before the 2014 events, and we have our lives and career here in Spain, I wish I could live in Russia,  I really do, but for reasons... that cannot be. Not being rich by any measure but we are privileged compared to most people, suffice to say we paid the mortgage of our home and we have secure employment. That might not amount much to most people not from Spain, but most people I know around here would kill to be in my place, given the chance. But money is not everything.

    I despise and hate half the population I have the misfortune to live with in the same country and I am taking my girls to Russian lessons in addition to them speaking with mama and grandma because I see that in a couple decades things will get even worse here and I take consolation knowing that my children always have the option to moving to Russia.

    Above all the most important thing grandma is staying with us is because she's nearly blind and she is better off staying with us and the kids and there might not be a chance  for her to come later. We only saved her remaining eyesight with a last ditch emergency surgery in a private clinic, paying 15.000 euros (!), there went the last remnant of my inheritance, the other I lost in the Russian investment fund, because Madrid has among the best eye surgeons in the world. If something happens, she can get quick treatment here. At any rate, even if her condition were stable, she wants to be with the grandchildren and them too. I didn't have grandparents, and only now I realize what a boon they are.

    Don't get me started on all the trouble and agony that we went through to get my wife's mother a family visa.We had to register her as living on Krasnodar and fake documents so her visa application was not rejected out of hand.

    It can be blocked under all sort of pretexts.  We thought that once she had a residence permit, it was all over, but the EU is planning to block entry to people with Crimean passports, wether they have residence permit or not. Don't tell me about "basic human rights", anybody living in the West by now knows law doesn't mean anything. It's all politics. Having education and using your own language is a basic human right, but there are places in Spain that are like Ukraine, we can't get Spanish schools in our own country! One of the few things I can truly thank my parents for is having emigrated from such a hellhole when I was a kid.

    We can consider ourselves fortunate that my wife has Spanish nationality and a Ukrainian surname and doesn't get harassment or has her bank accounts blocked as it has happened to Russian emigrants living here.

    Like most peoples of Europe we live in crappy dictatorships and with ever worsening living and working conditions. I should consider myself lucky because after years of unstable, dead end jobs, I am now office plankton, but working in a cold office it's not a picnic. Due to energy savings, the heating was not turned on during October, and I have been suffering from coughs and nose colds for weeks without end largely because of that.

    When in Serbia, I was struck by the evidence of the energy crisis, in restaurants people dine with their jackets and  coats on and waiters at one place had on warm vests, that ugly padded thing that looks like a floating vest, if you are old enough you might remember the scene from "Back to the future" to see what I mean. even at the hotel heating was on sparingly

    Today we have been told that due to further energy saving cuts, heating in the office is limited to 19 degrees Celsius and this is only the beginning. I have cold feet all morning because I don't have warm socks. If you think that's no big deal, we have been used for decades to work in shirt sleeves all year round, one of the reasons people don't dress in suits anymore. What's the point of a jacket if you have to remove it and hang it on the chair. Yes, homes could be cold in winter if you had not the luxury of central heating (another good thing that we have to give up), but at work one always could be warm. Our only hope that things don't get worse is that Russia must win this war.

    I love my country, I am proud of its history, and it's a nice place to live in, as long as you have a job and a home, that's the catch. But I lost all hope of Spain ever recovering short of a new civil war, and for family reasons I am not for that. I cannot become Russian, but my children and grandchildren will be.

    If you didn't like my assesment, here's another in English from some other blog. Says about the same things as I do, but with another focus

    https://gpovanman.wordpress.com/2022/11/09/ditch-the-doomsday-talk/


    Last edited by Ispan on Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

    flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, AMK and like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8001
    Points : 7989
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Hole Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:07 pm

    ALAMO wrote:Iris is TI homing missile with the same/similar technology as Python 5. It is very difficult to jam, as that would require a quite powerful dazzler. Drone lacks both space and power source for that, while flares are not an option either because of a lack of situational awareness on the route.
    And considering the price tag, it is Geran intercepting IRIS not the opposite Laughing Laughing
    IRIS is mostly intercepting trees and thin air.  Laughing

    GarryB, d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8001
    Points : 7989
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Hole Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:17 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Kherso13
    Next time the Russian Army will move around the big water reservoir, first liberating Zaporozhye, then moving along the water to Krivoy Rog and
    come from the North to cut off Nikolaev and liberate Kherson again. At this point Ukro forces will have the Dnjepr in the back and nowhere to go.

    Back in June or so I stated that it would be the best move to go around the water and take Krivoy Rog before moving towards Nikolaev.  scratch 
    Maybe the Russian GS is reading this site?  Suspect
    Laughing

    GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, MMBR and like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 10255
    Points : 10241
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Isos Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:19 pm

    Hole wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:Iris is TI homing missile with the same/similar technology as Python 5. It is very difficult to jam, as that would require a quite powerful dazzler. Drone lacks both space and power source for that, while flares are not an option either because of a lack of situational awareness on the route.
    And considering the price tag, it is Geran intercepting IRIS not the opposite Laughing Laughing
    IRIS is mostly intercepting trees and thin air.  Laughing

    Against big sukhois with big IR signature it would be a very dangerous system.

    But against drones and missikes it seems useless. Thrir small radar and IR sigbatures majes it very difficult to find and lock on.
    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8001
    Points : 7989
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Hole Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:20 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhlbqx10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhlbqx11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhlbqx12
    Meanwhile around Mariupol. Road to Novoazovsk is being build.

    GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 8001
    Points : 7989
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 46
    Location : Scholzistan

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Hole Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:22 pm

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhli8110
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhljcb10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Fhmno910
    Ukros are doing great!  thumbsup
    For the Fettermans among us: This was sarcasm.  love

    GarryB, psg, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, zardof and like this post

    avatar
    Ned86


    Posts : 116
    Points : 116
    Join date : 2016-04-04

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Ned86 Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:24 pm

    Ispan wrote:
    If you didn't like my assesment, here's another in English from some other blog. Says about the same things as I do, but with another focus

    https://gpovanman.wordpress.com/2022/11/09/ditch-the-doomsday-talk/
    I am sorry Amigo...
    I rushed with my conclusion...forgive me pls cry

    flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and Ispan like this post

    avatar
    ucmvulcan


    Posts : 625
    Points : 627
    Join date : 2022-02-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ucmvulcan Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:54 pm

    Well turns out I can't call call our MIC whore politicians whores (here is looking at you Bernie) so no more twatwaffle updates from me. As far as Ukraine, come on bandernazis, the doomers say Russia isn't there & Russia says they aren't either. The bear cage is empty, you need to stick your head in and find out, come on you know you want to. . . .

    Hole likes this post

    Ispan
    Ispan


    Posts : 576
    Points : 590
    Join date : 2015-07-10
    Age : 45
    Location : Madrid

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Ispan Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:31 pm

    Ned86 wrote:
    Ispan wrote:
    If you didn't like my assesment, here's another in English from some other blog. Says about the same things as I do, but with another focus

    https://gpovanman.wordpress.com/2022/11/09/ditch-the-doomsday-talk/
    I am sorry Amigo...
    I rushed with my conclusion...forgive me pls cry

    No offense taken, with age I have grown more tolerant and try to not rush to conclusions, and it's complicated to explain.

    I am not exagerating, but it's so cold in the office, because in their wisdom and stinginess the Powers That Be decided to turn off the heating "because it's sunny outside". These genius forget window glazing works both ways, it prevents the heat from outside going in. That's the whole point, to keep the office cool in the warm season, or most of the year.

    Suddenly I recalled some of my lectures about the Russian front in World War II and had the bright idea of stuffing my shoes with paper towels from the toilet. It helps somewhat.

    I have decided now to buy a pair of boots for work, I walk a lot (I could buy a car but chose not) and I can put on thick socks with them. For a long time I wanted to buy military style low cut laced boots like the British ammunition boots the Grenadiers Guards still wear for parades, but they are hard to find, pricey and with Brexit they do not ship to Spain. Last week I saw a Spanish shop that manufactures replica Panzer boots. I want those ones because they are rubber soled, metal stud boots are not good for the city.

    Yeah I know, I can get for less money a variety of civilians boots similar, but not quite close. But I don't like the soles. Cheap ones are the plastic "commando" soles and the others are the Rubber "panama" ones that leave black marks. The slots of  either of them fill up with mud and pebbles, I prefer plain smooth soles, it seldom rains here so I don't worry about slipping.

    And they are not as cool as having panzer boots. I already have a panzer ski cap replica, menus the nazi insignia, because I like the design and black goes well with my clothing and is more comfortable and practical that wearing my souvenir ushanka, I love it, but weather is seldom so cold to put it on
    unshaven

    For any one interested, the American boots are also nice, but brown doesn't suit me

    https://www.wehrmacht.es/es/41-calzado-y-accesorios


    Last edited by Ispan on Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34889
    Points : 35407
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  GarryB Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:41 pm

    I imagine that the Orcs will get longer range weapons to hit this and other Bridges again .

    They have had Neptune and Harpoon for quite some time... getting the range to reach the bridge is not their problem, their problem is the same for their missiles as it is for their aircraft... getting them in the air is not problem because they are scattered and hidden, their problem is that when they get airborne they quickly get shot down and have no effect at all... except the loss of an aircraft and pilot or the loss of a missile they pretend are game changers.

    What if Tanks are on this Bridge , trying to cross into Crimea ?

    Driving tanks by a road bridge would be incredibly inefficient... the rail line is more likely, or shipping them even more sensible but they likely already have all the tanks they need there already.

    Or military supplies of food or fuel ? Can they wait 6 weeks ?

    The bridge is new... before the bridge was built they got supplies and material in and out...

    Perhaps supplies can be built- up in Crimea for a period of six weeks . Assuming there is only one section that was hit ! What if there are two or more sections ?

    The Crimea can be supplied by air and sea easily enough if needed... the road and rail links the bridge provides are useful and positive but Crimea wont fall without them.

    Then Ships are needed to transport .

    Ships are always needed and are still being used anyway even when the bridge was fully functional.

    Assuming there are Ships available that will survive a Harpoon

    Harpoons haven't killed anything in this conflict yet, Kiev claimed to have used Neptunes, but I really don't believe them... about anything at all...

    .....So what is wrong and retarded in making sure ?

    What is wrong and retarded is that there is no such thing as sure... America thought it was safe from foreign terrorist attack... the Russians even warned the Americans something was happening and the Americans ignored their warning... clearly they had already decided Russia was the enemy...

    Floating Bridges were used in D- day landings , floating Tanks also...

    Floating bridges 19km long don't exist, and they have serious limitations about what can drive over them and how fast and in what weather conditions and current conditions they can be used.

    Not an option in this case.

    TOS-1A operations against Ukrainian fortifications
    Post 751 Page 31.

    Nice footage... notice at 1:14 when the two rockets arrive on target in the centre of the shot a small puff of smoke appears above and to the left a few seconds after the explosions... those first two rockets clearly hit the entrances to underground tunnels because that puff of smoke was an emergency entrance where smoke from the rockets was coming out... good hit.

    Amazing what some here have concluded from a few posts on Twatter

    Amazing and depressing...

    Hence why I said I'll wait. I just wrote up a pre judgement to after the events if they are true.

    You prejudged without knowing anything at all... justice by media... more evidence that the west is broken.

    But I do tend to believe war Gonzo since they have people on the ground in Ukraine.

    Kiev has people on the ground too do you believe them?

    Some people just easily affected by Genjutsu of social media.
    Time heals everything, even naivety.

    That is the problem... the US whips their people and supposed allies into a frenzy regarding blatant lies... they invade countries and regime change countries based on blatant lies and months or years later when the lies are revealed... well that regime was bad anyway and that country is better off without that government... because obviously it is up to the US and the west to decide what governments other countries can or cannot have...

    Time does not heal stupidity... there is ample proof of that...

    Most of the Kiev oligarchs backed that Maidan crap and all these nationalists from Galicia bussed in and used all their media resources, their own money, connections to facilitate Yanukovich's overthrow.

    So yes elite, their bourgeois, who control the political system, talking heads, YouTube channels and whatever else. Their political elite as well, those same Rada members who were for Yanukovich before 2014 but then switched sides

    Time for all of them to have a think.

    And while they are thinking about what they did the Russian Army should get them to hold on to a few Daggers delivered hot and fresh to their homes so their families can feel the pain their positions afford them the opportunity to evade normally and the rest of their countrymen have to endure.

    Because the West is losing interest in the war, steadily. So what do they count on? Years more of warfare?
    Or will somebody step up that is ready to publicly declare the need to hold talks without preconditions and then implement the provisions of whatever deal is signed?

    And if those oligarchs who created this mess are not removed from the picture what is to stop them a few years down the line having another go.

    The colour revolution in 2014 wasn't their first and if it had failed would not have been their last.

    But now they have to take account of the reality of the situation and what are the most likely outcomes. Based on that, they can make a more sane choice this time.

    They should not be any part of the future of Russia or what is left of the Ukraine as we know it... they destroyed their own country to pander to the west who used them as a person who just stepped on dog shit on the street uses a door mat that belongs to someone else...

    The mat is ruined... don't waste your time trying to clean it... throw it out, it is covered in swastikas and the blood of dead Ukrainians now... why would Russia or Ukrainians put up with that for their new future?

    They must be crashed, jailed, killed and displaced.
    With the headhunters unleashed to chase them.

    Holding them to account is the best solution, but they will run to where ever they sent the money they stole to... Killing them is probably the best option... as many together as possible... because then they will scatter like the cockroaches they are.

    Waiting for the residents here to claim leaving Kherson is a genius and correct tlstrategy and totally not a clusterfuck of the nth degree.

    Zelensky appreciates your support...

    This is a war and they have to make judgement calls all the time... pissy little girls like you have tantrums because they wanted a pony for their birthday... and they get a bike instead... well let the little girl cry and scream and hold her breath and blame everyone in the world... leave it to the adults.

    A disaster across the board! Russia officially cedes territory. Let's pray it's just a trap!!!

    Two little girls... but you wanted a Unicorn and only got a pony...

    Russia is going to evacuate from Kherson and the entire right bank of the Dnieper.

    Russia should just go home and close the curtains for a day or two for some deep and quiet introspection. If you don't want to win stay at home.

    Tonight will be quiet on russiadefence. Tomorrow the shills will be back in full force though (as usual) with a scripted response on how this is all part of the plan and you are just a doomer and dumbass for not seeing the Grand Strategy.

    Word.

    Funny you say that because the pattern seems to be the doomsayers stay a little quiet and then the lies are published by HATO trolls and then they attack like a pack and whinge and moan and bleat and cry like little children, and then claim all sorts of claims for ever other member who is following this conflict.

    The real sad thing is that I think you losers are doing this for free and are not even getting paid to be trolls, yet you do the work of fully paid HATO trolls... it is tragic really.

    Poor try to deflect.

    Any words of wisdom on the recent announcement?

    Yes little girl... when you grow up you can buy your own pony.

    online witchhunts on the dissidents that dare to question the Kremlin's effort and strategy.

    Isn't that western language for patriots like Navalny and Kasparov and Felgenhauer?

    I personally still believe in a trap. The signal to the outside and inside is glorious, no matter what plans are on the table at the General Staff. The No. 2 in the world doesn't really need a trap.

    There are two things it could possibly be... the truth or a lie... the reasons for either could be all sorts of things.... maybe it is a lie... they are not withdrawing... they want Kiev to build up forces for an attack and to actually move before the ground gets hard and the Russian offensive starts, or maybe they are withdrawing because they suspect if they remain that Kiev might try to destroy dams and flood areas and make them difficult to manouver in, which would suit the side with the least fuel and vehicles, or they might be withdrawing because the plan is that soon when the ground freezes is to completely encircle the Orc forces and pin them down and obliterate them with drones and artillery with minimal forces while two prongs of main forces head to Kiev and Odessa... Kiev first to drain defences from Odessa so it can be attacked next... but Kiev just gets encircled and Odessa gets encircled and taken along with the entire Black Sea coast.

    Or they are planning something else... isn't it exciting... just like Christmas... except I can assure you there will be no ponies and no unicorns that is just stupid.

    Losing territory is a DEFEAT!

    No nazi... ze sings at ze end of ze leggs is Defeat.

    Welp time for the fanboys to play the deflecting game.

    Time for the doomsayer whores to whip out their dicks and swing them around for a bit... and the caravans keep moving.


    If that is the honest excuse from them, I no longer wanna hear from fanboys Russia could beat NATO if Ukraine alone can do this that close to their boarders

    HATO doesn't even want to come on to the playing field and you think they can beat Russia... HAHAHA... HATO is air power based and would be destroyed against Russia... the first missiles destroy things in the west and they would piss their pants and cry like the little girls here are crying... not for ponies... for Lattes and wifi.

    Russia is not able to get 10 planes at the same time in the air! WTF??? Russian air force perfomed soo badly in this war!!!

    They were all at your moms place obviously.

    But please, dear fanbois, stay in your bubble!

    In your bubble Putin is Yeltsin and is right now giving Japan the Kuriles.... no reason... just signing them away... because your bubble is up your arse.

    I'm not even going to argue with the doomer crowd, you guys can go at it unchallenged and take everyone's statements at face value.

    No point... those losers think Putin is weak and an idiot for not murdering everyone in the Ukraine that didn't bow to him... it seems they want a stalin or hitler in charge of Russia, or they believe western BS about him as some Bond criminal mastermind that controls everything and so he must be choosing to waste Russian soldiers lives... despite avoiding war for 8 years and choosing war tactics that minimise the losses of Russian soldiers contradicting that idea completely and obviously...

    Let these cock suckers stew in their own juices...

    Despite mobilization Russia is losing

    But you said that a mobilisation was the solution to everything... couldn't be you were wrong?

    Surovikin–About the withdrawal of troops from Kherson: "In the current conditions, the most appropriate option is to organize defense along the barrier line of the Dnieper River"

    You can set up a line of defence without withdrawing.

    The Soviets set up lines of defence before WWII... the Stalin line and the Molotov line were incomplete but they were lines to fall back on in case of attack, they weren't the new borders they would withdraw to to leave territory to anyone who wanted it without a fight.

    They didn't say they will withdraw from the whole Kherson region.
    They said they will withdraw to defense line at Dnieper River i.e. the east bank.

    They said they were building up a defense line... there was no mention of withdrawal that I could see...

    The Manouver of the troops will be carried out in the near future....

    But it's a great moral victory for Ukraine and first of all a major setback for Russia, so there's no need to sugarcoat it.

    Bullshit... it is a sensible practical decision... you said yourself the conditions are not good for a major large scale operation which means setting up defensive lines while protecting the areas captured with light forces makes sense... any small scale attack by the Orcs can be pushed back with heavy casualties using artillery and air power, and as you point out major ground ops by the enemy are unlikely or would get bogged down and destroyed by air power and artillery.

    The orcs will be crowing about this great victory but what victory... they haven't moved their forces anywhere, they lost forces trying to move forward...

    They have already evacuated large portions of the populations out of there so heavy fighting there is likely anyway...

    Ultimately, all of this can cost Putin his head!

    George Soros is getting desperate... Putins head will continue to watch as the west dissolves itself...

    It should also not be forgotten that the deputy head of the Kherson region died in an "accident" today. Why does the Russian secret service kill honest and brave Russians?

    Did you get that intel from CNN or BBC?

    Loser.

    They should better kill Ukronazis. Russians may soon be tired of Putin's geopolitical games?!

    His games have outed you as a Kiev fag.


    Again, they are really trying to sell this retreat.

    Did you watch a different video?

    What retreat?

    Shoigu may be a politician but in Surovikin we are dealing with a ruthless general.

    Ruthless at killing and defeating the enemy... not his own soldiers like Zelensky and his doomsayer army here.

    This means that an attack on Odessa, Nikolaev and Krivoy Rog is out of the question in the near future.

    A defensive line sounds like they are planning to pin the enemy forces there, which makes attacks in other places with the rest of the 220K soldiers they just mobilised rather more likely.

    But why do you care nazi?

    Is there any evidence that it's FSB's doing ?

    Of course not... 5th columnists don't need proof... just inuendo and calling for Putin to resign is all they need.

    The issue that needs to be resolved most of all is the morale of the forces and the Russian speaking citizens now that hard fought territory is being handed out so easily, and considering the poor comms show of Russian MD and Kremlin, it is the issue that worries me the most personally.

    If you pay someone to redecorate your Kitchen don't cry because they are making a mess... if you think you know better... do it yourself... and you will understand you can't do it without making a mess...

    What is the best course of action now?

    Wait for frozen ground and clean their clocks.

    You have to give credit where credit is due, it's not an unplanned and sporadic retreat by any means.

    The orcs have to attack before it becomes a retreat...

    I , a mere blogger , a Sub- human less than Armchair General , and much much less than a real General , said many moons ago that the Dnieper forms a natural border and defensive line .

    Something that has been known for centuries.

    Much easier to control traffic over the River and stop military advances across the Bridges ! By blowing them up . Now about this Dam khakova , I did not know that lower water level up stream , can affect water supply to Crimea . But no worries , because destroying the Dam , will also deprive Ukraine farmers from fresh water .

    The obvious problem with that suggestion is that both sides intended to advance past this river in the near future... Russia taking more of the Ukraine and Kiev wanting those bits lost back... which means both sides want to control the dams and the bridges...

    Flooding means problems with building and using existing bridges.

    Is it possible the military are undermining Putin by making these morale sapping announcements?

    Only an online fairy would say these announcements were bad for Morale... I am sure being told you are not going to be used as cannon fodder against the enemy is bad for morale... Orc morale does not seem to be that high...

    Its all very odd. So many mind games in war. Maybe they say they are withdrawing, to give Ukraine a dilemma. Do they believe them or is it a trap? So they wait and observe. Which buys Russia more time to do whatever they are planning. If they planned to blow the dam, its now unnecessary and would make their reoccupation more difficult. So it freezes things. Just some rambling theories.

    It is not odd at all... the current climate and conditions means major operations are not possible, but it also means their evacuations and preparations on the east banks of these rivers means blowing up the dams and flooding the regions would only flood areas they would be advancing to take, and reduce their mobility even more than the mud... but it also puts more pressure on them to attack... which the Russians should be able to repel too... not just air power and artillery, but also suicide drones too.

    Could it be a ruse? Tactical nuke? Ukrops advancing steadily across the front in Kherson.

    Nuking their own territory?

    Zero chance of that except in the heads of some Fucked up Americans.

    I am just trying to be optimistic.

    You clearly don't understand much... why not execute Putin and send his head to Kiev... a tactical nuke would be useless against an advancing military force unless they all group up in the one place standing really close together out in the open.

    If Russia is retreating from Kherson, one assumes the referendums and the annexation of the territory are no longer valid.

    Well in that case US troops in Kosovo makes Kosovo US territory I guess... and the UK and Germany and the Baltic states and over 100 countries around the world...

    Russia is not retreating from Kherson. They evacuted the population to make it easier to maintain their forces and have been reinforcing and creating defences for the last few months now. Kherson is a city that Russia considers a part of Russia. They would never abandon a Russian city. Also every single Ukrainian offensive against Kherson has failed completely.

    True facts... the solution to Zelenskys nazi doomsayers...

    This tell me they will reduce manpower in Donbas and send everything in the north and push to destroy the political leadership in Kiev.

    Kiev seemed to lose interest in negotiations when Russian troops were moved away from Kiev.

    So I wont be surprised if a huge offensive is launched probably on the 14th to get through kherson at the expense of many lives just for Zelensky to show off whats happening in Kherson and why they should continuing sending more military aid.

    Zelensky doesn't care about Orc bodies, and if the attack succeeds or it fails or it doesn't even happen he can spin it any way he pleases... if it succeeds he can say they can win and they just need more money and weapons and money, if it fails and they get slaughtered it is because they don't have enough money and weapons and ammo, and if it doesn't happen then it is because they don't have enough money or weapons or ammo to attack...

    Remember they had alot of time of deciding when Ukraine's offensive might occur.

    They will have their own offensives planned so if the Kiev offensive starts they can start by destroying that and then start their own, or if nothing happens they can start their own offensives at a time of their choosing... there is no hurry and no urgency... the Russian economy is fine... ending this war now would be the worst thing for Russia because HATO and EU countries would start weaseling their way back to buy cheap energy and materials they used to get from Russia and when the conflict ends will try to do again... screw them... the rest of the world should be Russias focus and ignore the west... they corrupt everything they touch.

    The supply story has more holes then swiss cheese. The Russian Army has hundreds of amphibious vehicles like the PTS-2/-3/-4 and ferry vehicles
    like PMM-2 + a lot of ponton brigde parks. Add to this dozens of helicopters. With all that they could deliver thousands of tons daily to the other side
    of the river.

    Not 100% reliable support and supply if it is flooded as they say...

    Ukrainian operational headquarters "South" believes that the retreat of the RF Armed Forces from Kherson may be part of an information-psychological operation to mislead the Armed Forces of Ukraine - speaker of the Operational Command "South" Natalya Gumenyuk.

    Hahaha paranoid much... and these guys don't care about the bodies they send to the front line, but what they do care about is that once they run out that they are probably next to go...

    Will russia destroy the dnepr bridges now, since its impossible to take anything west of the dniepr now?

    They are not ready to attack and if Kiev attacks they could blow the dams and make defence and support of troops and forces on the other side of the now flooded river difficult so they are creating defensive positions/lines on their side of the river but they have not withdrawn anything anywhere.

    If the orcs attack the remaining forces might move their heavy gear back to avoid losing it in case of a flood but they should be able to slow the attack down and slaughter the enemy in enormous numbers using air power and artillery and mobile forces... once the ground has frozen the Russians will likely move forward and crush the orcs.

    People don't give a shit about those who fight for the fatherland on the front lines, they love Starbucks, Apple shit and all that other crap that comes out of the West...they enjoy the decadent life and send their children all to the West.

    Why would Putin or the Russian military give a **** about their views or opinions?

    Every country has such sell outs.

    The actions of the west have proven beyond doubt there will be no restoring of ties after this is over... this is not a lovers tiff that will end in hot make up sex and a new little brother or sister 9 months from now... this is catching your fiance putting cyanide in your teacup... it is over... no going back.

    With this "peace proposal" Russia would lose more than it gained and in a few years the very existence of the RF would be at stake. As long as money is being printed like crazy in the West, the psychopaths in the USA and EU will do everything they can to destabilize Russia and arm Ukraine to the teeth.

    That is all in your head. Money printed like that means it becomes worthless and that would leave them with no way to pay the interest on the money they owe...

    I don't like them withdrawing but I don't know what is happening.

    They stated clearly their reasons.

    Kind of funny to see Alamo, Flaming and others completely wrong and completely disconnected from the reality that is easy to see with own eyes

    You don't have to be an idiot and call people 6th column to use your own brain

    They stated their reasons... you are the one that can't cope... do you want Putins head too?

    As your typical armchair general, you'd think this is the time to make advantage of the situation, advance, reinforce structures making it harder for Ukraine to regain territory before the next round of Ukraine's mobilization and training has completed and supplies have replenished.

    A retarded armchair general... they have stated that the region is mostly evacuated of civilians and moving material and equipment in would be stupid because if teh Orcs blow the dams and flood the river they couldn't support and supply the forces left behind who would then be cut off, so their decision was to create a defensive line on their side of the river.

    I also find it hard to believe that logistics are at play here, the lines are still relatively short. Not sure if this is military deception or that certain politics and backchannel negotiations (sanctions related) are playing a role here.

    The UK had the Royal Navy that they say ruled the sea but they still ran away at Dunkirk despite there being only a 20-30km stretch of water between them and their forces... almost like distance doesn't matter much when you can't cross the water reliably enough to support your forces...


    Maybe just pull back, wait for the winter and more easily accessible terrain and indeed spare your men and resources, e.g., the mud stretches resources, troops and isn't really good for the lifespan of your armored equipment.

    Isn't that what they said they were doing and why?

    Now time to take a long break from this crap, the news, this forum, delete TG and go on a holiday.

    Try a few enimas too, you sound a little backed up.

    Judging by the comments being made now by several Russian officials about willingness to negotiate, that agreement mentioned a day or so ago , or capitulation to be more precise, which included giving up Kherson and paying for restoration while keeping the meagre territories still in Russian hands, may not be so far fetched after all.

    Except that Zelensky has already written into law that he cannot negotiate with Russia while Putin remains in power.

    It's interesting to see how this will impact morale of Russian army and society as well as its standing among allies.

    Russian troops not being exposed to certain death by being cut off from support and supply if the Orcs blow the dams... they will mutiny at the idea of not getting to die fighting these nazis... NOT.

    I am tired of Putin's 6D chess. How about some checkers, like actually capturing territory?

    Don't play the game then if you are tired.

    Oh and Russia is losing the war obviously. Stated goals on Feb 24: 1. Denazifiction and demilitarisation of Ukraine 2. Immediate stop on eastward expansion of NATO 3. A whole lot of other BS they didn't accomplish, not in the least related to the 'liberation' of the Donbass.

    Yes, Russia is losing... to be celebrated in the western northern hemisphere by candle lit christmas... for light and for warmth...

    If they are losing, and Kiev and the west are winning... well it sounds like words have lost all meaning again in the west...


    I wouldn't worry, half such people left, the problem has resolved itself

    Yeah, if they love the west so much they can move and live in some trailer park in the US and be despised by the natives for being Russian...

    Cope? No, you misunderstand entirely. I'm no-one's propagandist, as you have accused me of being, nor do I need to cope about anything; for nothing bad has happened in my estimation and interesting times are still ahead of us. I write things exactly as I see them.

    And that is very important... the nazi doomsayers are claiming the Orcs will take the territory the Russians are holding out to them, the nazi doomsayers are saying Putin will surrender and sign peace agreements that sell out these new Russian people... it is their predictions they are crying about... because they are weak people who clearly are trying to prepare themselves for the worst because they know they can't cope with anything at all.

    Sad pathetic little girls.

    If you are pro russians you better hope this was a trap if not...well the implications of this failure would say a ton about Russian leadership and the armies ability.

    Traps don't always work and sometimes traps are created when opportunities present themselves while you are planning something else... I seem to remember a few doom sayers suggesting when Liman fell that the Orcs will be in Crimea by Christmas and that the gates of Moscow were no longer safe... how can anyone take such coward nazis seriously?

    Indonesia is a non-aligned state. Every leader of a G20 nation is invited, including Biden and Putin.

    And Biden is going.

    I'm sorry, but I'm pissed about this.

    Putin is being cut off from the west... and two wars to fight in Ukraine and Syria... if he decides not to go then that is his decision... part of being an adult is making decisions that are unpopular... little things like living within your means and not just borrowing more to cover your excesses like the west has been doing the last 30 years...

    Indeed. The US killed half a million Viet Cong. 8-to-1 kill ratio. Still lost the war.

    Not really the same though is it... is Russia destroying Orc crops with poisons that are going to give the locals cancer for the next 100 years... are they destroying villages to save them from becoming red?

    Did half the population vote for pro US politicians... did the most recent clown get voted in on the promise of peace and negotiations with the US?

    I am hoping this a ruse.

    It doesn't have to be a trap... they are moving their forces to avoid the risk of the Orcs trying to trap some of their soldiers... and that is enough reason on its own to do what they have done. If the orcs attack in force, which is very unlikely considering the situation and terrain and climate right now then they might take the territory... but at great cost... if they just keep up the tiny probing attacks the Russians will likely continue to inflict casualties on them.

    Ukraine still has about 10 million men it can draft to fight. Population is down to 35 million, but fighting age men were not allowed to leave. Smart.

    Are they all Russia hating nazis or are some of them not wanting to get into the conflict at all...

    Iranian drones especially the ones being used in Ukraine do not have anti jamming capabilities. Yet, IRIS-T failed to shoot down most of them.

    That being said some Iranian drones are capable of firing air to air missiles and assuming they were used they could have intercepted the IRIS-T in flight.

    Either way the kill ratio for the IRIS-T remains low.

    Every IRIS-T wasted trying to shoot down drones is a victory... even more so when they fail... no excuses of old stock for these weapons that are barely in German service...

    Hilarious... or a Trap!!!!

    For Russia there will be more troubles coming. Just remember that 1/3 of Ukrainian population is displaced. That damage on infrastrucutre all over the country is immense - in hundreds of billions of US dollars.

    The US and EU didn't spend a cent to help Kiev these last 8 years, and have been asset stripping them most of that time and also building bio weapons labs to experiment on their soldiers and civilians... Russia could take over and not spend any money and they would still be much better off...

    That many cities are without electricity and water - and winter is approaching.

    That is OK... they will feel unity with their EU brothers and sisters who will also have no electricity or heat this winter or next... despite the missile strikes Orc infrastructure is still in better nick than US infrastructure... Razz

    But they are proud people - they will show 0 understanding for Russian interests

    Their pride can keep them warm then... they allowed nazis to turn them against Russians... let the Russians turn them against the west that abandoned them without sending anything but baubles and worn out useless shit like Stinger and Javelin and NLAW and their crap artillery... useless... but very profitable for the US.

    In Vietnam most of the population were living in rural areas and didn't actually care about electricity or anything high tech. They were producing its food in the field all year round and were not depend on energy at all almost. That was the reason could sustain long term war with USA and huge losses.

    Not to mention the difference in communications... the West could not talk to Vietnamese people and make promises and show fake videos and make fake claims, but then the reverse was not true... the US media of the time was telling the US public the truth and it killed the war effort because people in the US saw what was actually happening and for what?

    Sadly the US no longer has a free and open media so they may never know the truth...

    Not really true, for war to go on, you do not need electricity or water on the scale like in peacetime (see Afghanistan or war in Syria for example).

    In Syria or Afghanistan, when the western forces involved lost (Afghanistan) or didn't lose (Syria) their air power... well the differences are obvious...

    Iris is TI homing missile with the same/similar technology as Python 5. It is very difficult to jam, as that would require a quite powerful dazzler. Drone lacks both space and power source for that, while flares are not an option either because of a lack of situational awareness on the route.

    That is very interesting... Russian systems with optical backups are shooting down drones and other air targets no problem...

    Not good for export sales.... has Germany just shot itself in the foot?

    For several months, they did care about that, while at the beginning of the war, they cared about that more than the Ukrs themselves - which I find hilarious actually.

    They have been more than fair... surrender and this will hurt less... continue to struggle and expect to be mauled to death and murdered...

    The loss of properties for the western Ukrainians could be also seen as war reparation for the mess they did to Donbass.

    The west has thrown billions into this war, if they don't throw billions into the peace then Russia should find the money from those responsible... and the enablers.

    Against big sukhois with big IR signature it would be a very dangerous system.

    The big Sukhois will have DIRCMS...

    But against drones and missikes it seems useless. Thrir small radar and IR sigbatures majes it very difficult to find and lock on.

    The Russians use command guided (TOR, Pantsir) and optically directed missiles ( Strela-10M and Kornet-EM and soon Sosna) and IR (Verba and Igla-S) missiles to hit drones as well as lasers and jammers etc etc and they seem to be rather effective.

    The whole point of IIR or thermal imaging guided missiles is to allow drones to be engaged too.

    Such a failure suggests image processing is poor in the guidance system.

    Old IR guided missiles were useless because they homed in on the hottest thing they could see so turning so the incoming missile could see the sun or releasing super hot flares was easy tactic to defeat. Then they set the missile to home on less bright targets so flares of different intensities were developed and used... later patterns of IR energy led to bursts of flares being used to form patterns of IR energy, then IIR seekers were supposed to fix all that and also allow a part of the aircraft to be targeted like the canopy or wing root.

    Seems to be a failure...

    There was an Asian user of the Israeli IIR guided ground launched AAM that was also a failure because most IIR sensors are tuned to human body heat of about 38 degrees C being white in a normal view of the world, so in Asia when the temperature is over 40 degrees then the human in the open is the cold object while the terrain and surrounds is the hot thing... the moisture levels also reduced the effective range of the seekers to also make them useless.

    d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, MMBR, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, Broski and like this post

    avatar
    famschopman


    Posts : 93
    Points : 93
    Join date : 2016-04-22

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  famschopman Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:04 pm

    Ispan wrote:For any one interested, the American boots are also nice, but brown doesn't suit me https://www.wehrmacht.es/es/41-calzado-y-accesorios

    Try these ones ... keeps your feet warm
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 LrgXS1013_Master_5_1000

    GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan and Hole like this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 574
    Points : 574
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  zorobabel Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:14 pm

    I guess the Russians really are fleeing the right bank of the Dnieper. Also leaving behind armour in the process: https://t.me/ghostnewsx/2315
    Erk
    Erk


    Posts : 852
    Points : 863
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Empire of Lies

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Erk Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:16 pm

    zorobabel wrote:I guess the Russians really are fleeing the right bank of the Dnieper. Also leaving behind armour in the process: https://t.me/ghostnewsx/2315

    Why do they call it the right bank of the river when it's the western bank?
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1391
    Points : 1488
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Oldenburg

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:25 pm

    Pavlovka is captured. russia

    GunshipDemocracy, Azi, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Podlodka77 Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:32 pm

    I have only one conclusion from all this and that is that Russia wants a long war, not only to break Ukroshitstan but also to cause a drastic economic decline in Europe.
    The Russians show neither panic nor reasons to hurry with the mobilization and delivery of new units. I mean the Russian military command and the army - not the idiots who sit in armchairs and fart into space.
    Although most think only of winter and how Europe will cope with winter, the cessation of the supply of Russian energy and other essential raw materials also means a difficult future springs, summers, autumns and winters...

    GarryB, Big_Gazza, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof, MMBR, Hole, lyle6 and like this post

    zorobabel
    zorobabel


    Posts : 574
    Points : 574
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  zorobabel Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:33 pm

    Erk wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:I guess the Russians really are fleeing the right bank of the Dnieper. Also leaving behind armour in the process: https://t.me/ghostnewsx/2315

    Why do they call it the right bank of the river when it's the western bank?
    Because historically they were talking about left and right bank Ukraine from the point of view of someone from the north looking south.

    Ukrainians captured an abandoned Russian tank
    https://t.me/ghostnewsx/2330

    MMBR and caveat emptor like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1287
    Points : 1289
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:38 pm

    Erk wrote:
    Why do they call it the right bank of the river when it's the western bank?
    Historically banks of Dnepr were called left and right.
    avatar
    ALAMO


    Posts : 3475
    Points : 3477
    Join date : 2014-11-25

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  ALAMO Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:38 pm

    Erk wrote:
    Why do they call it the right bank of the river when it's the western bank?

    You are naming the right/left considering the river flow. In the case of Dnepr, it runs to the Black Sea, so the east bank will be the left one.

    Werewolf, Erk, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic and lancelot like this post

    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor


    Posts : 1287
    Points : 1289
    Join date : 2022-02-02
    Location : Murrica

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  caveat emptor Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:40 pm

    zorobabel wrote:Because historically they were talking about left and right bank Ukraine from the point of view of someone from the north looking south.

    Ukrainians captured an abandoned Russian tank
    https://t.me/ghostnewsx/2330
    Why they don't burn this equipment is beyond me. Especially, during organized withdrawals. We evacuated even wrecks from Kosovo.

    PapaDragon, famschopman and MMBR like this post

    avatar
    Arrow


    Posts : 1749
    Points : 1743
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Arrow Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:40 pm

    Big_Gazza and PapaDragon like this post

    avatar
    Azi


    Posts : 757
    Points : 749
    Join date : 2016-04-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Azi Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:55 pm

    Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Kherso13
    Next time the Russian Army will move around the big water reservoir, first liberating Zaporozhye, then moving along the water to Krivoy Rog and
    come from the North to cut off Nikolaev and liberate Kherson again. At this point Ukro forces will have the Dnjepr in the back and nowhere to go.

    Back in June or so I stated that it would be the best move to go around the water and take Krivoy Rog before moving towards Nikolaev.  scratch 
    Maybe the Russian GS is reading this site?  Suspect
    Laughing
    NEVER EVER! Saporoschje has 750000 inhabitants, they would need minimum 100k soldiers only for this task and 2-3 months. Northern parts of Kherson lost means northern part of Kherson lost.

    I still hope and pray that the retreat is a trap...french officially say it's a trap...ukrainians say it's a trap...maybe it's a trap?!

    What speaks against a trap is the fact that the city is 100 % on the western bank of the Dnepr, russian troops could entrench themselve in the city and keep the ukrainians at distance without a single tank. That would be a very very clever tactic, but with the risk that if Ukraine blows up the dam, the troops will be on their own without supplies for a few weeks. And it would mean a tough urban battle that is very slow and the Russian army cannot use its advantages in aviation and artillery. In this way, however, many forces could simply be tied down, just as the Russian forces were tied up during the siege of Mariupol.

    To be honest, the Russian army does not need a trap, and the position in Kherson was very good. That's where the Ukraine has suffered most of its casualties in recent months, even at a time when the Russian forces were extremely undermanned. From a military point of view, a trap is complete bullshit and nonsense! It should be clear to anyone with a brain cell that the superior side needs no trap and certainly no retreat. Kherson was already meat grinder enough for Ukraine with the current front line.

    It is very, very likely that it really is the basic prerequisite for peace negotiations a la Minsk3. Secret negotiations are under way between the USA and Russia, brokered by Saudi Arabia and Turkey. The outcome of the negotiations will be very, very unfavorable and painful for Russia. But for now it's the most likely scenario. Either the Russian army is really screwed, the economy is in a bad way, or Russia seriously fears the intervention of a voluntary coalition of NATO countries that would not bring about Article 5 but would fuel a Russian defeat. The fact is that the negotiations are really taking place and it is also a fact that the requirements were leaked from the American side.

    I don't believe in a very bad state of the Russian army, nor that even a single NATO country is officially sending soldiers...it's much more likely that it's going to be cold in Russia now and the Russian elite in Moscow and St. Petersburg want to spend their time in theirs Villas in Spain, Cyprus and Italy wants. Some luxury yachts have also been cashed in and the rich want them back...that's why the new Russian territories are just bargaining chips and the citizens in the new territories are just second-class people and dirt from the perspective of rich Muscovites.

    Does anyone seriously believe that Russia would have evacuated Kursk or Belgorod if the Ukrainian army had advanced? One would fight to the last breath here or use tactical nuclear weapons. As a Russian in the new territories, I would feel very very fooled! You lose everything...house, yard, livelihood, neighbors, friends just so a few rich people will get their toys back.

    I'm a bit hasty...we'll see what happens! Maybe I'm wrong? But as I have already written, from a military point of view, retreat was not necessary....the condition of the Ukrainian army is bad, the mud does not allow large-scale mechanized operations, the Kherson front has been reinforced with Russian troops...

    owais.usmani likes this post

    d_taddei2 and lancelot dislike this post

    avatar
    Azi


    Posts : 757
    Points : 749
    Join date : 2016-04-05

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Azi Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm

    What speaks against a trap is the simple fact that there is no real fighting in Kherson. The Ukrainian troops are able to enter the villages and towns unhindered and the Russian troops leave with peace of mind. No Air Force work and only a little artillery fire from the Russian side. And that means that Ukraine doesn't have to occupy the territory with many soldiers... two brigades are enough and a trap makes literally no sense.

    Looks like a dirty deal at the expense of the local population.

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 FhNhmrlaYAAyPiO?format=jpg&name=large
    It's a rumour, but it's from November 4th. Makes a bit of sense if you look at it all closely. The death of Kirill Stremousov also makes sense, it is a warning sign, so to speak, for all critics to shut up and swallow any deal without criticism. Surely Stremousov would not have been silent if his homeland had fallen to the Ukronazis. Looks like a ceasefire coming soon. Might also be beneficial for Russia if Ukraine's true losses become public and civil unrest erupts. But could also harm Russia if Ukraine secretly gets weapons and continues to train troops in EU countries. But as already written ... this kind of "Minsk 3" is just a vague rumor!


    Last edited by Azi on Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
    avatar
    calripson


    Posts : 728
    Points : 789
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Not Hard To Understand

    Post  calripson Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:15 pm

    Arrow wrote:

    They are panicking are trying to save their own a**es. Taking the time to destroy the tank is not their priority at the moment. Shows poor morale and poor leadership.

    owais.usmani likes this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Podlodka77 Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:25 pm

    Arrow wrote:

    Uralvagonzavod and Omsktranshmash are still working, right ? thumbsup
    You can see for yourself in the picture that the tank in the video no longer has three side sections with Kontakt-5 armor, and the question is whether the electronics in the tank are left.
    The same goes for that T-90M tank that Ukroshitstans did capture because apart from the Relict armor, they probably didn't get a glimpse of anything else. Yes, maybe the monitors are still in the tank but the key systems are no longer operational. Russia is a country with over 10,000 T-72 tanks in total (reserve and active status), as well as over 4,000 T-80 tanks. In that list, I do not include the T-90, T-90A and T-90M tanks, of which there are several hundred more.

    Whether Russia will lose a total of 500, 1000 or 2000 tanks does not matter, because Russia can compensate for the loss. The modernization of 800 T-62 tanks is proof that the Russians have the money for this task, because it does not only modernize T-72/80/90 tanks.

    Don't forget that this is a tank whose design is 50+ years old and was developed from the T-72 Ural Tank. The same applies to all Western tanks, which are almost half a century old. The same applies to the AH-64 Apache, the Mi-28 or the Ka-52 that evolved from the Ka-50. None of the combat platforms used in Ukroshitstan are fundamentally new. The Lockheed YF-22 first flew in September 1990 at a time when the Golf Mark 2 or BMW E30 8 (3 series) and E34 (5 series) were current models. The same applies to the MiG-29, Su-27 family, F-15/16/18, Rafale (which according to Isos is a Black Hole in space), EF-2000, etc.
    The Su-57 aircraft will go through a far greater evolutionary process than the YF-22 went through to the production F-22. The same goes for the T-14 or the Russian 885M attack submarines. Just look at the difference between the strategic submarines of the project 955 (09951) and 955A (09552). It is evident that the 955A is a completely new project, only the code name designating the project has been retained. The Russians did something similar with the Tu-22 (aircraft "105A") and (izdeliye-45) or Tu-22M - two completely different aircraft.


    GarryB, Arrow, Big_Gazza, zepia, MMBR, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1674
    Points : 1678
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Podlodka77 Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:33 pm

    calripson wrote:
    Arrow wrote:

    They are panicking are trying to save their own a**es. Taking the time to destroy the tank is not their priority at the moment. Shows poor morale and poor leadership.


    It is obvious that you are a **** who only appears with the aim of spreading pro-Western propaganda.
    Bro, I've been here barely 10+ months and I'm a SUPERPOWER to you with twice as many posts. Go shit and leave the water behind, stinker, because you just stink here and you don't matter to anyone.. Laughing

    psg, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander and Hole like this post


    Sponsored content


    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:29 am