Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
Regular
calripson
BliTTzZ
zepia
Lapain
sundoesntrise
Werewolf
bandit6
Arrow
diabetus
0nillie0
LMFS
Scorpius
Stealthflanker
11E
par far
Godric
owais.usmani
Serberus
zorobabel
higurashihougi
kvs
lyle6
Erk
mr_hd
famschopman
andalusia
d_taddei2
Broski
Azi
ludovicense
SolidarityWithRussia
crod
Kiko
AlfaT8
Tolstoy
TMA1
auslander
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
SeigSoloyvov
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
Arkanghelsk
Sujoy
nomadski
The-thing-next-door
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PhSt
GarryB
ALAMO
sepheronx
VARGR198
limb
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
DerWolf
franco
mnztr
Isos
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
thegopnik
flamming_python
billybatts91
Backman
ucmvulcan
Hole
Dr.Snufflebug
Airbornewolf
Belisarius
Mir
JohninMK
Podlodka77
79 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:57 am

More footage from the recent lancet strike on Ukrop S-300s.  Nicely shows the post-strike conflagration and secondary explosion following the cook-off.  Those things really burn... Twisted Evil

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs and Hole like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 16 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31

Post  sepheronx Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:19 am

ucmvulcan wrote:
    caveat emptor wrote:Kiril Stremousov said it in his interview with Soloviev.
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/18366

Per zoka, this is all based on one flag being taken down on one government building.  Don't know how credible zoka is but I am not seeing this being glorious achievement for Wehrmacht 2.0.

It's actually 2 things.

Issue one is the flag.

Issue two is the retarded governor of the region that stowed hysteria on this very board by many chicken little people here, earlier with the evacuation of people reopening his mouth on that crappy talk show in Russia. Whole thing was once again blown out of proportion from the exact same individual.

Fool me once..... fool me twice.....

With that said, Mercorous on The Duran for the last month in each of his videos talks about nearly 30 mins about the EXACT SAME THING of "the possible pull out but not in Kherson". I will say while the two Alex's are good, they love to drone on and repeat themselves a lot in their separate videos. But anyway, one thing they say which I agree with is that the Russian authorities has abysmal PR. They cannot seem to be transparent in at least these little events. A simple "no, they are wrong. We aren't leaving" would suffice. It doesn't matter what we here think but the Russians back at home and even the soldiers on front line who may catch the news.

This governor needs to be removed entirely as he is more of a problem than not with his mouth
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:22 am

sepheronx wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

Per zoka, this is all based on one flag being taken down on one government building.  Don't know how credible zoka is but I am not seeing this being glorious achievement for Wehrmacht 2.0.

It's actually 2 things.

Issue one is the flag.

Issue two is the retarded governor of the region that stowed hysteria on this very board by many chicken little people here, earlier with the evacuation of people reopening his mouth on that crappy talk show in Russia.  Whole thing was once again blown out of proportion from the exact same individual.

With that said, Mercorous on The Duran for the last month in each of his videos talks about nearly 30 mins about the EXACT SAME THING of "the possible pull out but not in Kherson".  I will say while the two Alex's are good, they love to drone on and repeat themselves a lot in their separate videos.  But anyway, one thing they say which I agree with is that the Russian authorities has abysmal PR. They cannot seem to be transparent in at least these little events. A simple "no, they are wrong. We aren't leaving" would suffice.  It doesn't matter what we here think but the Russians back at home and even the soldiers on front line who may catch the news.

This governor needs to be removed entirely as he is more of a problem than not with his mouth

He probably should be killed to show the consequences of what being a fucking idiot will get you.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:25 am

I'm not worried about Kherson. I think it's mind games and certain tactics the Russians want to use to trick the Ukrainians probably in terms of entrapment imo. Why would the Russians retreat from Kherson, allow a Ukrainian victory there and give them a springboard to Crimea?

flamming_python, GunshipDemocracy, limb and ucmvulcan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:28 am

sepheronx wrote:
    ucmvulcan wrote:

It's actually 2 things.

Issue one is the flag.

Issue two is the retarded governor of the region that stowed hysteria on this very board by many chicken little people here, earlier with the evacuation of people reopening his mouth on that crappy talk show in Russia.  Whole thing was once again blown out of proportion from the exact same individual.

With that said, Mercorous on The Duran for the last month in each of his videos talks about nearly 30 mins about the EXACT SAME THING of "the possible pull out but not in Kherson".  I will say while the two Alex's are good, they love to drone on and repeat themselves a lot in their separate videos.  But anyway, one thing they say which I agree with is that the Russian authorities has abysmal PR. They cannot seem to be transparent in at least these little events. A simple "no, they are wrong. We aren't leaving" would suffice.  It doesn't matter what we here think but the Russians back at home and even the soldiers on front line who may catch the news.

On that second, yeah its either chicken little in which case he needs to be replaced or its intentional. The Ukes could actually be right in that he might be trying to lure them in. Make the situation look confused as all hell, get the Ukes to invade and just obliterate them. No matter, I don't see Kherson changing hands any time soon. I am hoping I am right and the doomers are wrong and that in the next few weeks we see a major Russian offensive begin.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and billybatts91 like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:24 am

billybatts91 wrote:

He probably should be killed to show the consequences of what being a fucking idiot will get you.

How do you know his words are not part of a deception? The goal is to try and get Ukraine to attack strong points and cut them to pieces. This is what Gen. Armageddon said is the plan. To get them to attack you try and convince them you are withdrawing

d_taddei2 and ucmvulcan like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:35 am

ucmvulcan wrote:I am hoping I am right and the doomers are wrong and that in the next few weeks we see a major Russian offensive begin.

You can be at ease.  Antics around kherson city is just optics to try to confuse the enemy and their NATO fluffers. Once the mud freezes the ukrop will become an endangered species.

It will be interesting to see how Armageddon decides to proceed.  

FWIW my bet, all things considered, is that they make a move to take Zap city.  Collapse the Ukie southern lines and threaten their Donbass holdings from the southern flank.  Advances the goal of liberating Russian national territory and expanding/securing the land bridge to Free Krim. An armoured thrust deep behind their lines could precipiate a rout as their defenses crack and they are forced to make emergency redeployments.

Anyone care to make predictions? Laughing

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, auslander, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:35 am

im sorry, but allow to me to post about my massive weakness, and that impressed me deeply and i will remember untill the day i die paratrooper .

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 16 Captu120

russia  russia  russia

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:46 am

mnztr wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

How do you know his words are not part of a deception? The goal is to try and get Ukraine to attack strong points and cut them to pieces. This is what Gen. Armageddon said is the plan. To get them to attack you try and convince them you are withdrawing

Let's hope that's what it is. But this dude's overall leadership, not just this specific situation, has been called into question by some.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:47 am

Airbornewolf wrote:im sorry, but allow to me to post about my massive weakness, and that impressed me deeply and i will remember untill the day i die paratrooper .

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 16 Captu120

russia  russia  russia

This always gives me a boner (no homo). One of the best moments of this SMO.

Eugenio Argentina, owais.usmani and jon_deluxe like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:18 am

billybatts91 wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

Let's hope that's what it is. But this dude's overall leadership, not just this specific situation, has been called into question by some.

Just remember what happened the last time he did this, the civilians close to the the front were evacuated, while the military had time to greatly reinforce and build fortifications as well as bring up more heavy weapon. The air force was also able to deliver a savaging of Ukrainian concentrations in the rear.
    billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:25 am

mnztr wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:
    mnztr wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:

Just remember what happened the last time he did this, the civilians close to the the front were evacuated, while the military had time to greatly reinforce and build fortifications as well as bring up more heavy weapon. The air force was   also able to deliver a savaging of Ukrainian concentrations in the rear.

Would be nice to see a repeat of that.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:49 am

* 🇷🇺❗We are fighting against those who hate us, who ban our language, our values and even our faith, who spread hatred for the history of our Fatherland — Dmitry Medvedev
    https://t.me/intelslava/40564

This is for you, FP !

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and billybatts91 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:52 am

@Garry,
    You are mixing up the systems.
    I was talking about S-300W the Ukrs had left after the dissolution of the SU.
    The piece is a dedicated ABM system made from the very beginning for covering troops&inrastructure from the ballistic threat.
    In the final hours of the SU, the system was already heavily upgraded, with both dedicated missiles well tested, proved and modified, capable of intercepting targets with a range of 1000 km, which constituted the Pershing first of all. But the clue is, that the target speed limit was in a range of 4km/s, adequate for the target type. It was further developed even further. At the end of a day, it is a system you should know as "Antey-2500" of "SA-12 Gladiator" or something. The newest long renaged variations are "Antey-4000" or S-300V4, and this is what made the biggest range interception a few months back. Newest versions of it can deal with targets making 8km/s, which is de facto a strategic missile warhead at terminal stage. Sure that this is rocket science from Star Wars only for the Ukrs, yet they had at least one brigade set of those being a full equivalent of the latest Soviet achievements and complectation at level not worse than "voyenny okrug" or "front" - that means at least a full brigade set with 4 battalions. One fully developed battalion is 192 missiles ... And a fully developed brigade of S-300W was capable to cover an area of 600x600 km. Obviously they didn't have all of that left anymore (maybe never, I am not sure if they had a fully developed structure even, as those were extremely expensive systems), as at least part they have sold to Muricans old time ago, some get broken in the last 30 years, or lost the resurse ... But surely they had them!

Edit :
    And I have something nice for pussies, doomers and headless chickens about "outrageous return to the grain deal" Twisted Evil

Turkey does not believe that Sweden and Finland have fulfilled the conditions of the agreements reached for their entry into NATO, said Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu

Oh my oh my, what made him saying such a harsh words, and how that will develop, wonder you? Laughing

You can fuk' with bear, but only till the moment when the bear decides he wants to fu' with you Twisted Evil

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #31 - Page 16 Photo_66

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs and Hole like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:02 am

Reports another Ru fighter shot down. Pilot thankfully ejected by the look of it. Unsure of date or aircraft.
    https://t.me/CyberspecNews/12023
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:24 am

Seems like more false propaganda from the US; what do you guys think of this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-hints-russias-weapons-outdated-061043415.html
    Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:59 am

andalusia wrote:Seems like more false propaganda from the US; what do you guys think of this?

Eh? He says the obvious: weapons development never stops. That's it.

What a garbage article, really trying to hammer in some **** take.

And how was that tank in the photo determined to be "Russian" anyway?

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:00 am

andalusia wrote:Seems like more false propaganda from the US; what do you guys think of this?

Sounds like bullshit western propaganda to me. They've been putting out misinformation on Russia for awhile now.

GarryB likes this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:16 am

If the West thinks that Russian weapons are outdated, and yet Russia have managed to annex 20% of Ukraine with them so far against NATO wonder toys, then bring on the outdated!

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia, MMBR, Sprut-B, Hole and Broski like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:50 am

Would the returning POWs be sent back to the front if they are deemed fit to continue serving or are they done with the war.
    famschopman

Post  famschopman Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:03 am

billybatts91 wrote:Let's hope that's what it is. But this dude's overall leadership, not just this specific situation, has been called into question by some.

Maskirovka study

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:59 am

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, auslander and owais.usmani like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:09 am

billybatts91 wrote:

That's what I am talking about! thumbsup

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia and billybatts91 like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:33 am

owais.usmani wrote:

That's a significant 'kaboom' for a 3kg only warhead

GarryB, d_taddei2 and Big_Gazza like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:39 am

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:24 am