Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
SolidarityWithRussia
walle83
mnrck
Ned86
bandit6
Sujoy
Regular
Kiko
Belisarius
Robert.V
Odin of Ossetia
lancelot
calripson
d_taddei2
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
franco
Werewolf
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
kvs
par far
owais.usmani
lyle6
SeigSoloyvov
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
Arsenic
PhSt
ahmedfire
Mir
andalusia
Ispan
VARGR198
Isos
LMFS
0nillie0
auslander
Podlodka77
Azi
Tolstoy
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
AlfaT8
ludovicense
ALAMO
mavaff
AMCXXL
GunshipDemocracy
Airbornewolf
Hole
GarryB
billybatts91
famschopman
Arrow
Firebird
nomadski
Erk
zepia
wilhelm
crod
sepheronx
TMA1
Lapain
ucmvulcan
flamming_python
Backman
Tsavo Lion
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
zorobabel
PapaDragon
caveat emptor
JohninMK
ArgentinaGuard
DerWolf
limb
Scorpius
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30

Post  Scorpius Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:05 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Are attacks on the power grid in accordance with international laws of war?

Just asking out of curiosity.
    what do you think happened to the power system in Yugoslavia? And in Iraq? In Libya?

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, owais.usmani and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30

Post  JohninMK Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:09 pm

It has to happen before the 10th November.

This is scary times and due to the incompetents running the West, with no experience of the horrors of war, more dangerous than the Cuban experience when they did.

Blowing the ammonia pipe is just cover for this.

GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
    @GeromanAT
    ·
    12h
    another reason why I think US/UK will trigger a tac nuke in Nikolaev - all fits together

The mayor of that town just ordered an evacuation today - Ukro did not get an ich for 3 weeks there and the fucking Blinken Nuland gang is desperate

Armani
    @historyoarmani2
    ·
    12h
    Days ago rumors emerged that the Ukrainians have a nuclear warhead in the city of Mykolaiv and that they were attempting to plant a false flag to blame Russia.

Today, the Mayor of Mykolaiv urged citizens to leave the city. This is not good!

GarryB, kvs and LMFS like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:15 pm

JohninMK wrote:It has to happen before the 10th November.

This is scary times and due to the incompetents running the West, with no experience of the horrors of war, more dangerous than the Cuban experience when they did.

Blowing the ammonia pipe is just cover for this.

GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
    @GeromanAT
    ·
    12h
    another reason why I think US/UK will trigger a tac nuke in Nikolaev - all fits together

The mayor of that town just ordered an evacuation today - Ukro did not get an ich for 3 weeks there and the fucking Blinken Nuland gang is desperate

Armani
    @historyoarmani2
    ·
    12h
    Days ago rumors emerged that the Ukrainians have a nuclear warhead in the city of Mykolaiv and that they were attempting to plant a false flag to blame Russia.

Today, the Mayor of Mykolaiv urged citizens to leave the city. This is not good!

I'm not buying it...
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:15 pm

Unless they’re expecting the Russians to kick ass over the coming few weeks?

GarryB likes this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:23 pm

@johnin……fucking hell

https://t.me/intelslava/39906
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:54 pm

More footage on the Su crash. Looks terrible. Both pilots dead and appeared to have been unconscious before the crash....

....It is reported that both Su-30SM pilots were killed. The situation is more than strange, beforehand, they suffocated. The fighter took off from the airfield at 17:47 local time. After a while, he stopped communicating. Another Su was sent for him, the crew of which saw the unconscious pilots, whose plane was already beginning to lose altitude.

https://t.me/grey_zone/15458

GarryB and owais.usmani like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:17 pm

It seems we are seeing quite a couple of Su-30/34 crashes recently; wouldn't it be a wild assumption that NATzO has sleeper agents in Russian aircraft production plants who have planted devices in these planes to sabotage them while in flight?

flamming_python, kvs and owais.usmani like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:34 pm

PhSt wrote:It seems we are seeing quite a couple of Su-30/34 crashes recently; wouldn't it be a wild assumption that NATzO has sleeper agents in Russian aircraft production plants who have planted devices in these planes to sabotage them while in flight?
    Shit happens, name the fighter jet model that has never crashed.

GarryB, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, Scorpius and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:40 pm

F-35 crashes in less than 365 days and in non-combat conditions.

On 17 November 2021, a Royal Air Force F-35B crashed during routine operations in the Mediterranean. The pilot was safely recovered to HMS Queen Elizabeth.Early reports suggested some of "the covers and engine blanks" had not been removed before takeoff. The wreckage, including all security sensitive equipment, was largely recovered with the assistance of U.S. and Italian forces.

On 4 January 2022, a South Korean Air Force F-35A made a belly landing after all systems failed except the flight controls and the engine. The pilot heard a series of bangs during low altitude flight, and various systems stopped working. The control tower suggested that the pilot eject, but he managed to land the plane without deploying the landing gear, walking away uninjured.

On 24 January 2022, a USN F-35C with VFA-147 suffered a ramp strike while landing on the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) and was lost overboard in the South China Sea, injuring seven crew members. The pilot ejected safely and was recovered from the water. On 2 March 2022, the aircraft was recovered from a depth of approximately 12,400 ft (3,780 m) with the aid of a remotely operated vehicle (ROV).

On 19 October 2022, an F-35A crashed at the North end of the runway at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. The pilot safely ejected and was unharmed. The cause of the crash is under investigation.

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman, Broski and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:44 pm

The American Dorito. Now they just have to figure how to make them last so they crash on enemy targets instead.

GarryB, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

zepia
    zepia

Post  zepia Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:52 pm

In summary, Gonzalo thinks NATO is preparing to go for Belarus and/or western Ukraine.

Also, yesterday some Ukrainian politicians submit a draft resolution to rada for recognized Belarus as "Occupied by Russia".
    Sound like they're making a legal leeway for that.

GarryB, auslander and Backman like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:09 pm

So what? That would mean that all NATO countries can be attacked by Russia and Belarus.

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Sprut-B and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:17 pm

JohninMK wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 FftYgaxXwAAkZtV?format=jpg&name=small
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 Ffthd510

GarryB, kvs, AMCXXL, LMFS, Mir and Belisarius like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:27 pm

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:54 pm

crod wrote:More footage on the Su crash. Looks terrible. Both pilots dead and appeared to have been unconscious before the crash....

....It is reported that both Su-30SM pilots were killed. The situation is more than strange, beforehand, they suffocated. The fighter took off from the airfield at 17:47 local time. After a while, he stopped communicating. Another Su was sent for him, the crew of which saw the unconscious pilots, whose plane was already beginning to lose altitude.

It looks like plane was either brand new or they've just finished a rehaul in Irkutsk aviation plant. Claimed reason for crash I've seen is decompression of the cabin at great height, but that would mean life support system also malfunctioned and didn't kick in. Deceased pilots were not part of RuAF, but were working for the plant. I wouldn't exclude possibility of sabotage.

sepheronx, franco, flamming_python and owais.usmani like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:57 pm

Plane can be seen falling almost vertically.
    https://t.me/milinfolive/92429
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:03 pm

Since there seems to be no force to close the Polish and other borders , and Russian troops can at best liberate LDPR and a few regions in the East , then why are we surprised that NATO will move into western Ukraine ? All these attacks organised by them against Russian troops , Russian territory and infrastructure , went largely or entirely unanswered . They pushed to see how far they can push , and they found they can push further still . So it is logical for them to think that if they enter Ukraine directly , they will not come under attack .

I was thinking in the beginning of the war , that if Russia did not push all the way West , that it had less chance of provoking NATO into direct confrontation . That in fact it should not for this reason go too far West . Knowing that NATO will at least support a proxy war by Ukraine against Russia . But it would not be a direct confrontation . In this way it liberated the East and avoided a direct confrontation with NATO . Better than not liberate the East , and still face Ukraine at it's borders with NATO backing it .

Looks like I was wrong . Even if Russia could not or would not go to polish border to extinguish all flames of war , the West and NATO would not cease the war against Russia and content themselves with the Western half . They would not see partition as a necessary solution . Here we deal with the West and NATO using the conflict in the interests of those who benefit by prolonging the war against Russia . I think they would also prolong any war against anyone they can , to benefit themselves .

Therefore whatever Russia does , from very little to a lot , it faces  NATO , with or without Ukraine . At the Polish border , it will also face NATO with say Polish forces etc . For as long as NATO benefits by war , it will now carry on with war . And as long as Russia is unwilling or unable to engage directly against NATO , the war will go on . The only way this will stop , is to field Atomic weapons . Here NATO will not benefit and will loose also . So if they go Nuclear , then we will see a level playing field . The war will then find a solution .

kvs and AMCXXL like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:11 pm

The Americans have just sent their 101st Airborne units to Romania and Poland.

A few questions:

Do you think they will try to create a buffer zone in western Ukraine and try to take Odessa?

What is the Russian equivalent of American 101st Airborne units? Does Russia have have anything, these are supposed to be the best American Troops.

auslander, zepia, nomadski and owais.usmani like this post

sepheronx and JohninMK dislike this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:11 pm

We in our little bucolic island and village are on Martial Law. We had to go out and about this afternoon (waited until the shower/mist dissipated, didn't want to have to wash or wipe down the Kamazik again) and got stopped twice, once out and once in back to the digs. Both times the lads were very polite and correct, 100% and then so. Now. All the locals know us or know of us, that's a given, but there is polite and there is absolutely MilSpec correct, addressed by both our ranks and with our correct names and patronymics. And they spent longer apologizing to us for stopping us than doing the actual security and document checks. I be impressed.

That being said, we're going to war. NATO will attack and 101 Airborne will be decimated if they are lucky and probably much worse. Poles and Litvi folks, they will have a day ranking with what Berlin did to them over 80 years ago. Pity, really, some good folks are real close to biting the big one.My worry is this altercation turns ugly and violent real quick, and in my opinion it will be some young airborne 'warriors' going to get an epiphany. Oh well, you take the King's Schilling, sometimes you have to pay the King's price.

We are as loaded as can be, only thing I didn't get today was my favorite wine. Not a problem, that spirits emporium officially opens at 08:00 but I'm sure they be unlocking the doors at shortly after 07:00. I intend to obtain a case of the stuff, and a case of white beer. If I've got to do what I think I'll have to do might as well get drunk the two or three days before the kaka hits the whirling blades.

Auslander and VCO

GarryB, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, nomadski and Hole like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:43 pm

par far wrote:The Americans have just sent their 101st Airborne units to Romania and Poland.

A few questions:

Do you think they will try to create a buffer zone in western Ukraine and try to take Odessa?

What is the Russian equivalent of American 101st Airborne units? Does Russia have have anything, these are supposed to be the best American Troops.

Yes, 4700 men.

These guys are smaller than VDV which is an actual special forces unit, which consists of significantly more men.

As Flaming said, Ukraine threw significantly more at Russia in a day

psg, AlfaT8, kvs, zepia, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:...
    I would have jumped on this too:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 Hqdefa10

That's actually more recent image of her, she was much younger and hotter back when Petraus was banging her

Just sayin'

auslander, AMCXXL and owais.usmani like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:45 pm

zepia wrote:In summary, Gonzalo thinks NATO is preparing to go for Belarus and/or western Ukraine.

Also, yesterday some Ukrainian politicians submit a draft resolution to rada for recognized Belarus as "Occupied by Russia".
    Sound like they're making a legal leeway for that.

I know I have been harping on it, but if Russia cannot shut down the western logistics chain they are making this war 1000x harder then it needs to be. Typically Russian, always gotta do things the harder, more complex and less efficient way. If its too easy, some how it not a worthy victory. 🙄
    AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:52 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    crod wrote:More footage on the Su crash. Looks terrible. Both pilots dead and appeared to have been unconscious before the crash....

It looks like plane was either brand new or they've just finished a rehaul in Irkutsk aviation plant. Claimed reason for crash I've seen is decompression of the cabin at great height, but that would mean life support system also malfunctioned and didn't kick in. Deceased pilots were not part of RuAF, but were working for the plant. I wouldn't exclude possibility of sabotage.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7930073.html

Falling planes: "Terror and big politics"

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 D379536f72a1ab2647de492bcd320f0478cebf21f23908dbce3cd293d5f3

Current article 5 years ago.

Especially in the summary part, where the author deals with issues related to the mobilization of society in the face of an enemy waging a war of annihilation.

Falling planes. Terror and big politics

The end of 2016 was marked by a landmark event for Russia – the crash of the Tu-154 aircraft on December 25 with the choir of the Alexandrov Ensemble, film crews from three TV channels and civic activist Doctor Liza on board. On January 16, 2017, the day of the funeral of the victims of the Russian plane crash, a Turkish Boeing crashed near the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. The number of victims exceeded three dozen people.

On December 24, on the eve of Catholic-Protestant Christmas, the crash of a Russian airliner flying to Syria was such a striking media event that the Russian authorities had to make a lot of efforts to prevent its information aura from spreading not all New Year holidays. An almost complete information blockade was created around the crash of Tu for three weeks, only by mid-January, in relation to the date of the burial of the victims, some information began to appear in the official media. But so far there is no clear information about the causes of the crash. The most ridiculous explanations are heard: “flaps not extended”, “a bird hit the engine”, “the co-pilot mixed up the levers”. The version of the terrorist act is still not voiced.

But whatever pro-government information technologists do, the facts speak against the “merely falling into the water” version. Parts of the aircraft are scattered over a large area. On the raised structural elements of the fuselage, gaps and deformations are visible.
    The bodies of most of the dead are heavily fragmented. However, the word "terrorist attack" is still not pronounced by any of the authorities.

For Russia, the end of 2016 was marked not only by the collapse of the military Tu with the Alexandrov ensemble, journalists “Doctor Liza”. Five days before the event, on December 19, Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov was killed in Ankara. Five days after the Sochi disaster, on December 29, 35 Russian diplomats were expelled from the United States. It would seem that there is no reason to connect the catastrophe of the military aircraft with the assassination of the ambassador and the mass deportation of the Russian embassy workers. But this is only at first glance.

The expulsion of diplomats in Russian analytical publications has been repeatedly explained by the revenge of the democratic administration for the loss of the elections by its candidate. Similar reasons explain the ongoing campaign to accuse Russia of “cyber attacks in order to ensure the victory of Donald Trump in the elections.” However, the version of the "American answer for losing the election" is no longer a version, but a completely proven statement.

On January 6, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, the second-in-command in the outgoing Obama administration, bluntly stated that "retaliatory actions" were taken in response to "the actions of Russian hackers": "Some of the actions you know, some of what we have taken, you won't know." By "known" was meant the expulsion of diplomats and increased sanctions, but what were the "secret actions" that "no one will ever know"? Was it the destruction of the Russian plane with artists and journalists?

However, no less interesting statements were made before Biden. On September 29, 2016, US State Department spokesman John Kirby, commenting on Russian military assistance to Syria, said: “The civil war in Syria will continue, extremists, extremist groups will continue to use the power vacuum that exists in Syria to expand their operations, which will include - no doubt - strikes against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities. And Russia will continue to send home soldiers in body bags, and the Russians will continue to lose resources, perhaps even planes again.”

Words about the future “sending the military in body bags” and “the loss of aircraft” were uttered less than three months before the Sochi tragedy. They caused a rather languid protest in the Russian power circles, who nevertheless defined them as "threats to unleash a terrorist war." However, after the crash of the liner over the Black Sea, for some reason, no one remembered Kirby's "subtle hints". Although, it would seem, the parallels are quite obvious.

The plane crashed on December 24 - on the eve of the Catholic-Protestant Christmas, Biden's statement about the "secret answer" was announced on January 6 - on the eve of Orthodox Christmas. The assassination of the ambassador, the Sochi disaster, and the expulsion of diplomats took place at even five-day intervals. Coincidence? Or subtle information messages to those “who are supposed to understand”?

In the case of the recent January crash of a Boeing in Bishkek, it is also quite possible to assume the presence of a “message” to Turkish President Erdogan, who has recently become carried away by anti-American rhetoric. Even the assassination of the Russian ambassador Karlov fits into the series of "subtle warnings."

The United States has enough ways - both with the help of Saudi or other friends, and directly - to influence radical Islamists in the direction they need. How incredible is the scheme when the "rebels" could get some things they needed for organizing the assassination of the ambassador? For example, Tou anti-tank missile systems for burning Turkish Leopards?

In the modern world, the use of direct terror as a method of "big politics" is already an obvious reality. "09/11/2001" reformatted the world. We live in a "civilization of chaos". Moral, moral restrictions in the actions of the elites have long been discarded. Terror has become an ordinary means of control within the framework of the world geopolitical system, a method of "forcing obedience" of its recalcitrant and insufficiently submissive subjects.

Terror has also become a method of solving personnel issues in terms of eliminating recalcitrant and insufficiently loyal people at the highest levels of political elites. This is the only way to explain the famous “Case of Dominique Strauss-Kahn”, who allegedly tried to rape a 180-centimeter Nigerian maid in a New York hotel and paid for his unbridledness with the position of Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund and the opportunity to become President of France.

Such cases have become common as a result of the fact that there is almost no negative reaction from the society. At the level of mass consciousness, there is currently no ability for any analysis and evaluation. Even elementary logical conclusions - not to mention any scientific rationalism - do not work in the modern world. Blind fanatical faith, as in the Middle Ages, wins the argument with rational arguments.

In 2004, even the rational-scientific base of the Soviet secondary school did not allow millions of “proto-Svidomo” Ukrainians to ask themselves and others a reasonable question: “Why did the terrible dioxin poison strike the “sufferer” Yushchenko, “poisoned by Putin’s agents”, only the skin of the face, but did not lead to severe damage to the nervous system, destruction of the liver, muscular dystrophy and other consequences that medical textbooks talk about in such cases?

In today's world, the number of people who can simply ask questions is getting smaller and smaller. Moralists and intelligent intellectuals are already outcasts in the modern world.No matter how much Michael Moore and Olver Stone make investigative films, no matter how many American architects make expert opinions on the collapse of skyscrapers in Manhattan, the bulk of the world's population does not care anymore.

The "civilization of consumption" in recent decades has spread to the cognitive and moral spheres. For the sake of maintaining cognitive comfort, the global citizen gives carte blanche to power elites for any crimes. The modern philistine simply will not perceive the information that disturbs him, being satisfied with the simplest and most convenient explanations produced in the "information factories".

All this is typical for modern Russia. The Russian layman really does not like it when someone tries to violate external and internal comfort and coziness. Thoughts about the onset of "hard times" are trying to drive everyone away from themselves. Therefore, in the matter of the crash of the liner near Sochi, and in many other matters, the desire of the authorities "not to rock the information boat" fully coincides with the desire of the population.

Everyone is trying to drive away the idea that “a terrorist war is being waged against Russia”.
    But the reality sooner or later will declare itself. The "ostrich policy" of hushing up the truth, replacing it with "convenient versions" is a dead end. Laying under themselves long-term information mines that can detonate at any moment, including due to external initiation by "customers of events." But then the consequences can be much more devastating. However, as before, none of those in power is trying to admit that a war of annihilation is being waged against our country, where terror in its purest form is only one of many areas of complex activity aimed at the destruction of Russia.

And many vectors of terrorist activity have been carefully studied for a long time, but at the moment not all of them are activated. Nobody wants to admit the fact that in today's world there is a process of global reformatting of the world geopolitical picture and Russia is at the forefront of these processes. At the same time, Trump's recent victory in the American elections cannot change anything in principle, these processes are so deep and extensive.

The crash of planes, the murder and expulsion of diplomats are not private phenomena, they are only private consequences. The planes are already falling, the "bodies in bags" are there, but there are no "strike on Russian cities" promised by Kirby yet.
    The current Russian government position of “voluntary blindness” and “not disturbing the peace” ultimately leads to the abandonment of the course of public mobilization and prevents the creation of effective propaganda and other mechanisms for managing the Russian population in case of emergencies.

Not only Russian rulers hide their heads in the sand. "Russia's best friend", until recently an enemy, Turkish President Erdogan did not react in any way to the burning of two captured Turkish soldiers by Islamists. And downloading a video from the Internet with this execution of Turkish citizens began to be arrested. The Turkish authorities ordered the event to be considered as never occurring and not existing. The fear of prison, according to the hopes of the Turkish rulers, should amnesiac the public consciousness. But how, with such a position, do the Erdoganites plan to unite and consolidate their society? How are they planning to carry out patriotic-mobilization propaganda?

In Russia, the current goal of the authorities is not the creation of complex structures of social mobilization, but only “stability” and “public calm”, hopes for the preservation of which are based on apathy, de-intellectualization and the desire for the notorious “cognitive comfort” among the population.

But it must be admitted that those in power themselves are not far removed from their own people. The Russian leadership at all levels is characterized by a rejection of the rational-scientific principle in the development of strategies (if one can even talk about them, especially long-term ones); inability to complex analysis, event extrapolation, retrospection and synthesis.

The author of the article has serious doubts that the highest personalities of the Russian government were not just afraid to publicly point out the connection between the Sochi plane crash and John Kirby's September threats about the "crash of Russian planes" and Biden's words about the "secret answer". Most likely, here we should talk about progressive cognitive blindness, about a fundamental inability to see such a connection.

(c) Yuri Soshin

https://www.apn.ru/index.php?newsid=35929 - zinc

sepheronx, GarryB and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:58 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:...
    I would have jumped on this too:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #30 - Page 11 Hqdefa10

That's actually more recent image of her, she was much younger and hotter back when Petraus was banging her

Just sayin'

Looks like a trans. Look at those muscles. And here on TV they put 2 tons of make up on them.

owais.usmani likes this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:00 pm

par far wrote:The Americans have just sent their 101st Airborne units to Romania and Poland.

A few questions:

Unless Ironman is coming along with them, they will suffer the same fate as the nazis and mercenaries in Yavoriv.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavoriv_military_base_attack

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:12 am