Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Backman
    Backman

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  Backman Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:18 am

^ I really doubt one Iranian drone would get past a Pantsir.

GarryB and Hole like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:18 am

holy **** man youtube is so unbearable with all these 100k+ videos of ukraine is winning shit, it makes me beg for russias offensive just so i can see all these fuckheads get upset with pleasure.

Big_Gazza, Hole and Backman like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:28 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Feamkl10

They forgot to add the big bag of nose candy... Razz

Firebird, thegopnik, Hole, Broski and rfan like this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:29 am

Podlodka77 wrote:Thanks, italian friend Franco..
    DIONIS writes that a "redesign" is needed for the T-14 - HIT OF THE DAY !
    A tank with new active and passive protection, radars, "Pterodactyl" drone, new engines and a new gun, but here's the genius - it needs a "significant redesign".
    This tank is still a tank, but it is technologically ahead of all other tanks.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 620df810

Yeah, not like lessons are learned in actual combat or anything.

Backman dislikes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:31 am

thegopnik wrote:holy **** man youtube is so unbearable with all these 100k+ videos of ukraine is winning shit, it makes me beg for russias offensive just so i can see all these fuckheads get upset with pleasure.

I know, right?  The flood of tears and howls of despair from the ukropi rent-a-crowd will be truly LEGENDARY.  So many on-line reputations are about to be crushed into red paste. Twisted Evil

Russian military war > Ukropi social media war

GarryB, thegopnik, Hole, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:45 am

holy **** man youtube is so unbearable with all these 100k+ videos of ukraine is winning shit, it makes me beg for russias offensive just so i can see all these fuckheads get upset with pleasure.

Most of the recent conflict related posts seems to suggest the Orcs are getting pushed back from their gains already before any extra Russian troops have arrived...

They are, but the T14 is not designed for this sort of conflict specifically... I would say it is more a mobility and fire power conflict so a Kurganets or even Boomerang based tank would be more suited... the T-14 is designed for urban slogs.

Big_Gazza, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:48 am

GarryB wrote:They are, but the T14 is not designed for this sort of conflict specifically... I would say it is more a mobility and fire power conflict so a Kurganets or even Boomerang based tank would be more suited... the T-14 is designed for urban slogs.

Ok, so we'll roll them out when Russia gets to Lvov. After the city is levelled to the sub-basements, they'll send in T-14s to eradicate the holdouts Twisted Evil

GarryB, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:54 am

The US flag is just a torn rag used to absorb the farts of a Russian truck driver. Twisted Evil

Hole, Backman and Broski like this post

calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Empty Cost benefit

Post  calripson Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 am

Hole wrote:
    Also, Shahed price, I've seen quoted at $20k.
    20K for a lawnmower with wings?  scratch

I hope for that price Russia gets an base at the Persian Gulf on top.

The Su 34 cost $36MM according to Western media. Take a 50% haircut and call it $18MM. You could buy 900 Iranian attack drones for that price. Guess which will have a bigger impact on the battlefield. Best $20k the Russian MOD ever spent.

AMCXXL likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:14 am

If they are using T-14s than they have to be really confident to smash through ukrainian forces without ukrainians getting any T-14s in return, I am upset they captured a T-90 I dont want the west to reverse engineer technology to get close to Russia's combat technology levels, Russia made multiple **** ups before letting the U.S. capture Hinds from operation mount hope 3, project azorian capturing a soviet submarine, kholod project sharing scramjet technology with them and letting ufimtsevs stealth equation get copied. I will go apeshit if I ever see a T-14 in ukraines hands.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:04 am

thegopnik wrote:If they are using T-14s than they have to be really confident to smash through ukrainian forces without ukrainians getting any T-14s in return, I am upset they captured a T-90 I dont want the west to reverse engineer technology to get close to Russia's combat technology levels, Russia made multiple **** ups before letting the U.S. capture Hinds from operation mount hope 3, project azorian capturing a soviet submarine, kholod project sharing scramjet technology with them and letting ufimtsevs stealth equation get copied. I will go apeshit if I ever see a T-14 in ukraines hands.

What, you don't think the West already have spies in the Russian factories?

Capturing hardware is trophy PR.

GarryB likes this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:54 am

Isos wrote:
    Hole wrote:
    Also, Shahed price, I've seen quoted at $20k.
    20K for a lawnmower with wings?  scratch

I hope for that price Russia gets an base at the Persian Gulf on top.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.made-in-china.com/amp/product/Limbach-L550e-Uav-Engine-775866695.html

The chinese copy of the Limbach L550 engine cost nearly 20k.

The price should fall in the 25k.

Why on earth would a 500cc 2 stroke air cooled engine that has to last for less then 5 hours cost 20K? That is ABSURD. I would estimate manufacturing cost in high volume to be around $3-500. A V12 Mercury outboard with 600 hp is only 77K retail. That is a gem of an engine that will last for thousands of hours.

Last edited by mnztr on Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB likes this post

AMCXXL
    AMCXXL

Post  AMCXXL Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:55 am

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, zardof, Hole and Broski like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:03 am

diabetus wrote:
    The Armata platform is expected to serve as the armored backbone of the Russian Army for 50 years. As such it has modularity built into the system and has huge capacities for modernization. Its silly to think the design will stay stagnant when they have been steadily remodeling and replacing elements over the years - exactly because its a work in progress that takes in developments in armored warfare as they come.

thegopnik wrote:If they are using T-14s than they have to be really confident to smash through ukrainian forces without ukrainians getting any T-14s in return, I am upset they captured a T-90 I dont want the west to reverse engineer technology to get close to Russia's combat technology levels, Russia made multiple **** ups before letting the U.S. capture Hinds from operation mount hope 3, project azorian capturing a soviet submarine, kholod project sharing scramjet technology with them and letting ufimtsevs stealth equation get copied. I will go apeshit if I ever see a T-14 in ukraines hands.

No need to worry as come winter the Russians, armed with new strategy, tactics, training, and technology from the lessons of the SMO will be attacking exhausted and battered Ukrainians at a mere 1:3 numerical disadvantage instead of the 10:1 they have been laboring under. The possibilities of the conditions for the capture of material would be lessened, if not eliminated altogether with the extra personnel mobilized.

Last edited by lyle6 on Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:10 am

Why the rush in sending Armata tho ? Has it even enter proper serial production ? T-14 is not the tank itself but a system, where i think T-14 and T-15 will be the offensive elements while T-16 play part in logistics and maintenance. It's a totally new system to Russian army.

GarryB and ucmvulcan like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:13 am

Explosion on the Crimean bridge

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Photo_10

I demand FOABs to be dropped now angry
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:15 am

PhSt wrote:Explosion on the Crimean bridge

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Photo_10

I demand FOABs to be dropped now angry

I hope so to, somehow there are ukrainian drones trying to target Tu-22s. please dont tell me they have to go fire another top russian military official.

the good part looks like there is no destroyed tu-22 if i am looking at these 3 pictures correctly, but if a drone got that fucking close than this questions if air defenses are in airfields.

Last edited by thegopnik on Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total

AMCXXL likes this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:19 am

NATzO will not stop until all of Russia is in flames. How long will Russia wait before a just retaliation is imposed? Explode something on the London bridge or the Golden gate bridge. Remind NATzO that Russia can inflict severe damage to their infrastructure if Russia wishes to

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Photo_11

kvs and AMCXXL like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:22 am

I am trying very hard to relax these last few weeks, I am given a little hope with some maps that russia is slightly regaining shit. All we can do is hope for a better tommorow than today.
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:26 am

PhSt wrote:NATzO will not stop until all of Russia is in flames. How long will Russia wait before a just retaliation is imposed? Explode something on the London bridge or the Golden gate bridge. Remind NATzO that Russia can inflict severe damage to their infrastructure if Russia wishes to

Stop spreading NATzO propaganda you chicken shit sixth columnist closet nazi.

The Generals and the Kremlin are on the case. The People can rest assured. I am personally waiting for Konashenkov to come to any conclusion.

There is ample room for this be negligence. It could have been a smoldering cigarette but or spontaneous combustion due to sunny weather.

I do actually agree with you for once, my dear Pork Sisig Enjoyer. Blow up some pipelines in the North Sea as retaliation for once. Until that happens I will continue rightfully pointing this out as a CLOWNSHOW.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:26 am

I want Russia to just annihilate everything in Pukraine already! NATzO will just continue to dial up the aggression because they know Russia will not do anything. Erase Pukraine from the map and then seize the entire territory. Make sure no one is left alive. attack
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:27 am

PhSt wrote:NATzO will not stop until all of Russia is in flames. How long will Russia wait before a just retaliation is imposed? Explode something on the London bridge or the Golden gate bridge. Remind NATzO that Russia can inflict severe damage to their infrastructure if Russia wishes to

It's time to recognize it's not a matter of lack of will but of lack of ability.

If the only threat is tactical nukes, that is pathetic.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:32 am

It looks like the bridge is taken out. Large spans of the vehicle bridge are taken out, and a train is on fire.

Holy crap. The last 3 weeks have been worse than I can imagine, but this is a disaster of ridiculous proportions.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 FehQRXkWIAEOS4l?format=jpg&name=large
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:33 am

Portions of the bridge have collapsed. This is WWIII. Russia needs to launch the nukes there is no other option but Exterminate all of NATzO attack attack

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Photo_12

Werewolf and walle83 dislike this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:35 am

PhSt wrote:Portions of the bridge have collapsed. This is WWIII. Russia needs to launch the nukes there is no other option but Exterminate all of NATzO  attack  attack

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 34 Photo_12
    10,000 civilians have been killed in the Donbas, and Russia just announced mobilization a week ago.

Welcome to living in a ZOG government.

AMCXXL likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm